Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Openly gay ginger cub Jeremy Hobson leaving NPR's "Here & Now"

I can't stop crying.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 4, 2020 9:24 PM

Why?

by Anonymousreply 1October 17, 2020 1:06 AM

Oh good. Let’s get rid of this hairy fatty.

by Anonymousreply 2October 17, 2020 1:10 AM

He and Robin Young were a great pair. I'm sure he'll move on to something even better.

by Anonymousreply 3October 17, 2020 1:41 AM

Sit on my face, you little strawberry muffin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 17, 2020 1:51 AM

That's him? Heard his voice forever but never tried to visualize what he looked like and never Googled him. Not what I expected, but I think he's cute.

by Anonymousreply 5October 17, 2020 4:27 AM

Oh, I missed this news. I always think you can judge someone's character by the way they treat people without power. I actually worked with Jeremy years ago when he was one of the top journalists at an org and I was just some newbie coordinator, barely above an intern. I didn't know him well, but he was always very kind, warm and unfussy. I wonder what he's doing next.

by Anonymousreply 6October 17, 2020 4:55 AM

I emailed him about something he said he got dead wrong and the next day he did a segment on what journalists can do when they get something wrong. I thought that made him pretty cool.

I regularly write to news sources and get regularly ignored.

by Anonymousreply 7October 17, 2020 5:48 AM

What is the NPR show that is recorded live in front of an audience? Or, at least that was.

by Anonymousreply 8November 4, 2020 8:45 PM

MEH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9November 4, 2020 8:46 PM

I'd make his butthole smell like strawberries and cream.

by Anonymousreply 10November 4, 2020 8:54 PM

I find him rather fuckable. Reminds me a bit of Rory Kinnear.

by Anonymousreply 11November 4, 2020 9:04 PM

Speaking of NPR and openly gay, I used to listen to Joshua Johnson on 1A almost every morning. He was a great host, asked insightful questions, had a personality and I got used to him being there. Then about a year ago, he left NPR to take a gig with MSNBC ... and then he promptly disappeared into the media abyss, seemingly never to be heard from again. He had such promise! What happened to him? Come back, Joshua!

by Anonymousreply 12November 4, 2020 9:18 PM

R12 - according to his Twitter feed he still works for NBC News / MSNBC. I liked him on 1A, too. I did not know he was family. When it comes to the hierarchy of public radio gays, Ari Shapiro must be at the top, right?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13November 4, 2020 9:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!