Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why did Tiffany's career go down the shitter?

Tiffany's first two albums had 2 #1, and 4 Top Ten hits. At just 19, Tiffany was poised for superstardom.

Her lead single "Tiff's Back" was compared to the big Janet Jackson and New Kids on the Block chart hits. Yet it failed to even crack the singles chart.

Why did it flop?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 18, 2020 5:19 AM

Is this the singer who holds concerts in shopping malls?

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2020 10:56 PM

What’s a Tiffany?

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2020 10:59 PM

R1 - yes and it was part of the fun of being a small kid in the 80's. Now she wasn't Led Zeppelin but hey, malls were fun for tweens back then.

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2020 11:01 PM

She sucked

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2020 11:03 PM

Didn't Debbie Gibson win this war?

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2020 11:06 PM

No they both went down the toilet in 1990

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2020 11:10 PM

The song is awful.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2020 11:12 PM

Tiff's "New Inside" album, released October 1990, received a 1.5 star review:

[quote] In the early 1990s, teen idols Tiffany and Debbie Gibson both set out to shed their "teen queen" images by getting away from sugary pop and embracing a tougher urban contemporary sound. The new Tiffany was unveiled with New Inside, which was every bit as radical a departure from her previous albums as she claimed. What the CD isn't, however, is memorable. High-tech cuts like "Tiff's Back" (which was produced by Maurice Starr, who had made a fortune working with New Kids On The Block) and the new jack swing-influenced "It's You" sound like they were tailor-made for urban radio. They also sound contrived and robotic. The CD bombed, and Tiffany failed to regain her popularity.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2020 11:12 PM

Poor Tiffany. Started a tour with NKOTB as her opening act, but by the time the tour ended they had exploded and she ended up being their opening act.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2020 11:13 PM

I will never forgive her for re-recording my lines in The Jetsons movie. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2020 11:14 PM

she can actually sing and sounds even better now as she has matured... debbie gibson, uh not so much then or now...

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2020 11:18 PM

Ever seen a picture of her?

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2020 11:20 PM

See:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2020 11:21 PM

The #1 Could've Been:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2020 11:22 PM

I accidentally saw her at Woodfield Mall on her famous tour. My sister and I, both young teens, were wondering where the terrible Beatles cover was coming from, and we found out. She tried.

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2020 11:23 PM

Tiffany Darwish? Oh dear...

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2020 11:37 PM

Because singing "I Think We're Alone Now" through an n95 mask, at age 50, at a mall in central NJ is something no one wants to see.

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2020 11:40 PM

[quote] Poor Tiffany. Started a tour with NKOTB as her opening act, but by the time the tour ended they had exploded and she ended up being their opening act.

She was on the NKOTB 2019 Mixtape tour as well. I think she sounds fine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2020 11:44 PM

Tiffany released an album in 2000 that was acclaimed by Rolling Stone and several other magazines. It made several best of the year lists.

Debbie Gibson is an acclaimed Broadway actress and perennial 80's icon. Shake Your Love is widely regarded as one of the best dance songs of the eighties.

Both deserved much better careers than they were dealt with.

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2020 11:45 PM

Shake your love one of the best? Oh my sides! 😆 😆 😂

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2020 11:46 PM

By the time of New Inside, Tiffany was just learning how to really use her voice and sing properly. But people thought she was a joke at that point and never gave her a chance. She has a fantastic voice.

Debbie Gibson, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2020 11:49 PM

Debbie Gibson is talented, writes all her material independently, produces, is a pianist, sings etc.

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2020 11:51 PM

But Debbie wrote and arranged her own songs at the time, which gave her an edge. Comparisons were made to Carole King at the time of her first album.

by Anonymousreply 23October 16, 2020 11:52 PM

Tell me more of your fairy tales! 😂

by Anonymousreply 24October 16, 2020 11:54 PM

She's the youngest artist to have written, produced and arranged her own #1 hit with Foolish Beat.

She won the ASCAP song writing award with Bruce Springsteen in 1989.

She's acted in movies, television and Broadway.

She's been inducted in the Long Island Music Hall of Fame.

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2020 12:00 AM

Madonna sucked up a lot of the oxygen for girl singers in the 80s.

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2020 12:05 AM

[quote] But Debbie wrote and arranged her own songs at the time.

There's no need to fight over these artists; they are friends and even toured together.

Here's Debbie singing Michael Jackson, Madonna, and Tina Turner on their 2011 hits tour.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2020 12:06 AM

Half of her hits were covers. And the original material like Radio Romance wasn't going to go far.

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2020 12:12 AM

I always thought she was from Britain. She looks English.

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2020 12:15 AM

Speaking of going down the shitter, has your career improved at all, OP?

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2020 12:16 AM

She was a novelty act whose biggest hit was a cover song.

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2020 12:21 AM

Remember when she posed nude for Playboy?

by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2020 12:23 AM

[quote]Madonna sucked up a lot of the oxygen for girl singers in the 80s.

True. Madonna was SO dominant. And many of the other female pop singers were imitating her anyway.

If you weren't around back then, it's hard to understand how famous and culturally influential Madonna was. That kind of fame and influence really doesn't exist anymore.

by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2020 12:25 AM

the Shitter troll really needs a hobby

by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2020 12:29 AM

So I'm guessing Britney and Christina were just late 90s versions of Tiffany and Debbie except they managed to stick around for a while.

by Anonymousreply 35October 17, 2020 12:37 AM

They managed to stick around for awhile because the culture changed. Nobody goes away anymore in this internet/social media/reality tv age. It used to be that if an artist had a flop album or was out of the spotlight for a few years, it was very very difficult to come back into prominence.

by Anonymousreply 36October 17, 2020 12:39 AM

how dare you.

who else is relevant enough that her stans have documentaries made about them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 17, 2020 12:41 AM

[quote]If you weren't around back then, it's hard to understand how famous and culturally influential Madonna was. That kind of fame and influence really doesn't exist anymore.

Yes it does, and she's called Beyonce.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38October 17, 2020 12:53 AM

Tiff:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39October 17, 2020 12:54 AM

r38 Madonna was much bigger than Beyonce.

by Anonymousreply 40October 17, 2020 12:56 AM

OP, I've only started my career in law. There isn't currently a career that could go down the proverbial shitter. Now my dad's career, on the other hand....

by Anonymousreply 41October 17, 2020 12:57 AM

R38 Rihanna, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift are all bigger than Beyonce though.

R36 I think what helped with Britney was that she released albums almost every year during her prime. Rihanna did the same strategy. They had really excellent pop music too. So they purposely got as many hits on the radio in a short amount of time which made them memorable and many people anticipate more music from them.

Now people like Kelly Clarkson, Christina Aguilera, Miley Cyrus, Beyonce and Justin Timberlake on the other hand who took long breaks between albums did a bunch of media appearances in films, reality TV, public events like the Met Gala, sports games and also their heavy use of social media has helped keep them in the public eye. They haven't had that many hits either. They're better examples of attention whoring in the media to remain relevant.

by Anonymousreply 42October 17, 2020 12:57 AM

Tiffany and Debbie were both much more talented than Britney.

by Anonymousreply 43October 17, 2020 1:11 AM

Deb seems like a nice person but she’s dreadfully boring and her music is terrible. Tiffany had a bit of a trashy edge and some fun songs. Who wants Nancy Kerrigan when Tonya Harding is here as well?

by Anonymousreply 44October 17, 2020 1:12 AM

Britney like Madonna had the best songwriters and producers behind her combined with her Disney/Jive promotion. Christina was more talented than Britney too and actually wrote a lot of her music.

by Anonymousreply 45October 17, 2020 1:13 AM

Tiffany has a really beautiful voice. I think being marketed as a pop star for tweens hurt her a lot with being taken seriously, it was way harder for a teen pop star to transition to adult stardom. She actually had talent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 17, 2020 1:24 AM

LOL R45! Oops! I Made The Song Again hardly compares to Like A Prayer.

by Anonymousreply 47October 17, 2020 1:25 AM

R47 Really bad comparison. Oops should be compared to Lucky Star or Everybody. Everytime can be compared Like A Prayer. Break The Ice can be compared to Music.

by Anonymousreply 48October 17, 2020 1:27 AM

Stupid assholes with zero taste

by Anonymousreply 49October 17, 2020 1:29 AM

she never had a career..she had a bunch of teenybopper fans who would have their parents drive them to the mall to hear her sing other peoples songs

by Anonymousreply 50October 17, 2020 1:37 AM

Britney Spears was a no-talent. I was amazed at how successful she was.

by Anonymousreply 51October 17, 2020 1:44 AM

It’s amazing how many 80s female superstars couldn’t sell album #3. Cyndi Lauper Taylor Dayne Paula Abdul Tiffany Debbie Gibson Expose... all just bombed out on #3. Out of all of them, Cyndi Lauper is the only one who had 1 top ten hit on album #3.

by Anonymousreply 52October 17, 2020 2:39 AM

Yes, that third album was really tricky. It ended a lot of careers.

by Anonymousreply 53October 17, 2020 2:48 AM

[R38] Rihanna, Katy Perry and Taylor Swift are all bigger than Beyonce though.

Katy Perry? Did you really type that with a straight face?!?! R42

I'm not going to go here with you because I'm enjoying this Tiffany thread without this debate but come on now!

Rihanna is close but she doesn't have Beyonce's catalogue and really doesn't make music anymore. When Adele thanks you for your influence on her life then yeah, you've made it.

She is about the same as Taylor Swift but unlike Taylor she has the urban audience and has moved beyond music into fashion pretty successfully.

Anyways ...

by Anonymousreply 54October 17, 2020 3:35 AM

[quote] Cyndi Lauper is the only one who had 1 top ten hit on album #3.

Expose had a Top 10 hit from album #3. I'll Never Get Over You went to #8 on the Billboard Hot 100.

by Anonymousreply 55October 17, 2020 3:40 AM

Cause she’s fat!

Oh, wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 56October 17, 2020 3:42 AM

R54 Beyonce's last hit was Single Ladies in 2008 and her biggest song to date was 2003's Crazy in Love. Beyonce went non-mainstream in 2011 and never was as big as her 2003-2008 era. Nobody cares about Beyonce's music except her fans who refuse to accept that she had to move into a celebrity/socialite territory to remain popular with general public. She sold 118 million copies.

Katy is objectively bigger than Beyonce. She was the most followed person on Twitter for a long time. She sold 143 million copies of her and from 2008 to 2013 had several hits. She has declined since 2017 but Beyonce was never as big as Katy was. I'm not even fan of Katy but it's obvious she was huge.

Rihanna's music is much more diverse than Beyonce's though. She also has a ton of dance-pop music which more accessible to a wider audience globally. Beyonce's music is very US-centric and her lyricism in her songs leave much to be desired. Rihanna sold 250 million copies and only below Madonna as the highest selling female artist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 17, 2020 8:54 AM

Baby Boomers hated Madonna, Tiffany and Debbie. Gen X hates Britney and Beyonce. Millennials hate Billie and Camila. This pattern will continue to repeat each generation.

by Anonymousreply 58October 17, 2020 8:56 AM

R12 she’s much better looking than Debbie Gibson with her gummy smile. At R13 she looks like Bryce Howard’s little sister.

by Anonymousreply 59October 17, 2020 9:07 AM

She looks like an old truck stop whore now.

by Anonymousreply 60October 17, 2020 9:35 AM

That docu about her stalkers is insane

by Anonymousreply 61October 17, 2020 10:21 AM

That fact that she HAS stalkers is insane.

by Anonymousreply 62October 17, 2020 10:51 AM

She went back East for awhile so Charlie, Bosley, Kris and Kelly replaced her with Julie Rogers, a graduate of a top school for models.

by Anonymousreply 63October 17, 2020 12:12 PM

Could’ve been was a great song

by Anonymousreply 64October 17, 2020 12:17 PM

But Cyndi Lauper is a forever legend

by Anonymousreply 65October 17, 2020 12:18 PM

I was 14 or so when Tiffany hit. I was on a long bus trip with the marching band and when we stopped for dinner, I broke from the crowd and ran across a freeway (!) to get to a Kmart in order to buy her album on cassette. I'm glad I did.

Would anyone, anywhere, risk their young like to hear a Debbie Gibson song??

by Anonymousreply 66October 17, 2020 12:35 PM

[quote] Tiffany released an album in 2000 that was acclaimed by Rolling Stone and several other magazines. It made several best of the year lists.

I loved that album, The Color of Silence. Apparently the record label went bankrupt and so there was almost no promotion for it though a single was released and a few dance club mixes were produced. It’s a great pop-rock album though probably wouldn’t have broken through even with a label behind it. At the time the charts were dominated by Britney, Christina and other heirs to the Tiffany/Debbie Gibson teen pop throne

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 17, 2020 12:39 PM

[quote]At just 19, Tiffany was poised for superstardom.

Now, was she really? She was more or less a one hit wonder. There are countless singers like her who have a hit or two and are everywhere for a quick second, but then suddenly no one cares any more. Partly because their material just isn't that great and/or because their record company pulled the plug. When I think of Tiffany I think of Martika or T'Pau.

by Anonymousreply 68October 17, 2020 12:56 PM

R37 beat me to it. Fascinating documentary, a little chilling. She was very gracious, IMO.

by Anonymousreply 69October 17, 2020 1:29 PM

r52 that album went gold too. not a good example either.

by Anonymousreply 70October 17, 2020 1:50 PM

The change of a new decade is hard for many artists to cross over, male or female. Unfortunately, many of them spend like they're going to be making the hit money forever and most acts have a short time where they are super successful and filling stadiums.

If you have real talent and you keep at it, you can come around again. Cyndi went from stadiums to small clubs, kept at it, and was playing bigger venues again. Debbie has kept at it and, while nowhere near the level of success she had in the 80s, she still works. You have to eat some humble pie and keep at it.

I think it will be really hard for Madonna because she's had such a long run and she can't accept being irrelevant - perhaps this is why she's become so nuts. I almost feel bad for her. On some level, she must know she's not really that talented. She made very little go a long way.

by Anonymousreply 71October 17, 2020 2:40 PM

Beyonce is the only one of her peers (except Gaga) who has been a smash hit in movies and in music. Hits are irrelevant at this point as she's moved into more experimental and non mainstream work. But at the height of her commercial success, she was earning hit after hit.

The Lemonade album and video movie earned her Grammy, Emmy and Peabody awards and nominations. Something none of her peers has accomplished. It's considered a cultural milestone in the 21st century.

She's been the most important artist of the last fifteen years.

by Anonymousreply 72October 17, 2020 2:45 PM

I can't name one song off of Lemonade, and I'm not an elder. Beyonce is more media hype than an artist who is beloved by a broad demographic of the public.

by Anonymousreply 73October 17, 2020 4:04 PM

New Inside was actually a good album. It flopped because her stupid label didn’t make any videos for any of the singles.

by Anonymousreply 74October 17, 2020 5:40 PM

I think ANTI had way better songs than Lemonade. Most of the songs on Lemonade have little replay value except Formation and Pray If You Catch Me. Plus the visuals added a lot more to the music. Without watching the music videos, a lot of the lyrics would be incomprehensible. Music should be judged by the music itself. Lemonade deserved acclaim for the artistic direction of the music videos more than the actual music. Beyonce's best albums were B'Day, 4 and her self-titled.

by Anonymousreply 75October 17, 2020 6:51 PM

R72 In a lot of ways Beyonce perfected what Madonna had done by putting herself in different forms of media (music, film, fashion and literature). She is actually talented (aside from the fact she can't act) so she does it better than Madonna did. She is more vocally talented than Jennifer Lopez (who was doing the big booty thing first) and seems to be a better person than Kim Kardashian. She isn't annoying like Madonna, Justin Bieber and Justin Timberlake either. In a lot of ways Beyonce is comparable to Whitney Houston who also had a decent film career. However, she just hasn't been musically popular since 2008. She stopped pursuing mainstream hits like Single Ladies and Crazy in Love and stopped doing ballads like Listen, If I Were A Boy and Irreplaceable. A lot of her new music is vulgar too so she isn't going to be on the mainstream radio. Lady Gaga still can get some hits like with Shallow and her acting career is also pretty decent with A Star is Born and American Horror Story.

Beyonce isn't the most important artist of the past 15 years in pop music. The Strokes, The Killers, Kanye West, Eminem, Rihanna, Lady Gaga, Will.I.Am, Radiohead, Lil Wayne, TI, The Stripes, OutKast and Pharrell/Neptunes were influential too.

by Anonymousreply 76October 17, 2020 7:08 PM

[quote] Beyonce isn't the most important artist of the past 15 years in pop music.

Anyone who would even suggest she was is delusional.

by Anonymousreply 77October 17, 2020 9:44 PM

Beyonce has been mostly a black thing for awhile now. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 78October 17, 2020 10:01 PM

Beyonce has mostly a black female and gay thing I feel. A lot of straight black guys don't listen to her like they do with Rihanna, Ella Mai, Jhene Aiko, Toni Braxton and Tinashe. Solange I feel gets more respect from black dudes.

by Anonymousreply 79October 17, 2020 10:03 PM

Toni Braxton? Why did you throw her in the mix with all those younger artists when Toni is more of an icon from the 90s?

by Anonymousreply 80October 17, 2020 10:15 PM

R80 Because Toni had a big comeback with this song. This song was playing all the time in the hood.

Beyonce does get love but mainly it's her old stuff like "Crazy in Love", "Naughty Girl", "Me, Myself & I", "Irreplaceable" and "Deja Vu" that is played over and over. During the Sasha Fierce era, Beyonce was pandering hard to a white audience and this was of course her most successful era with her big hits "Single Ladies", "If I Was A Boy" and "Sweet Dreams". And the fact she and Jay would skip the BET and Soul Train Awards but always going to the Grammys and VMAs did rub a lot of people the wrong. The Tidal and Super Bowl situation also added some controversy for them.

I personally think 4 is her best album with her self-titled closely tied. 4 was largely ignored because the lack of promo, "Girls Run The World" was the worst song to make into a single too and actually angered a lot of her straight male audience. 4 was her most mature and also sonically and vocally innovative album but got paid dust. She had to reinvent herself again and decided to go the hip-hop and alternative R&B route with a heavy focus on visuals and being this tough badass black woman who loves to fuck her husband, loves her blackness, her femininity and loves to earn her own money. Which narrowed her audience to mostly black women and who want to be her and gay men who love strong badass beautiful women like her.

Rihanna stayed doing fun dance music with an occasional reggae and rock twist while Beyonce went more trap and going heavy on the pro-black imagery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81October 17, 2020 11:47 PM

Full House introduced Tiffany and George Michael to young kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 17, 2020 11:49 PM

I'm Gen X and I was a HUGE Britney fan back in the day. Never got into Beyonce.

by Anonymousreply 83October 18, 2020 12:09 AM

R82 ugh, cringe. Too bad no one drowned those Olsen twins in a bucket of water.

by Anonymousreply 84October 18, 2020 12:47 AM

And Madonna was a gay and white woman thing by 1990. What's your point?

by Anonymousreply 85October 18, 2020 12:50 AM

Didn't Madonna basically get replaced by Mariah, Celine and Whitney by the 90s. Then all the singer-songwriters like Fiona Apple, Paula Cole, Tori Amos and Alanis Morisette. Then the R&B singers like Toni Braxton, Faith Evans, Janet Jackson, Mary J Blige, Brandy, Lauryn Hill, Monica and Aaliyah. The country singers like Faith Hill, Leann Rimes and Shania Twain. Madge had her comeback with Ray of Light in 1998 though. It seems the 90s there was much more room for a variety of different female artists of different genres that nobody was really monopolizing anything.

by Anonymousreply 86October 18, 2020 12:55 AM

I don't think straight men were ever into Madonna at any time in her career. Straight men in the 80s were all about Van Halen, Bon Jovi and that kind of music.

by Anonymousreply 87October 18, 2020 12:58 AM

[quote]Didn't Madonna basically get replaced by Mariah, Celine and Whitney by the 90s.

Madonna wasn't in that category of a diva balladeer. Of course she did do some ballads, but she was really a pop/dance music artist. She was still majorly successful throughout the 90s.

by Anonymousreply 88October 18, 2020 1:00 AM

R87 That's not totally true. Straight men were into Madonna because they masturbated to her images. She was easy and guys like that.

by Anonymousreply 89October 18, 2020 1:02 AM

It's amazing to me that this thread on one hit wonder Tiffany is going to surpass over 100 posts. I didn't realize that the eldergays here at the DL were so interested in such a washed up, untalented has been.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 18, 2020 1:06 AM

Straight men weren't really listening to Madonna's music, though. I was a kid at the time and guys who listened to Madonna were "gay."

by Anonymousreply 91October 18, 2020 1:12 AM

Quite big tits

by Anonymousreply 92October 18, 2020 1:13 AM

Samantha Fox, Vanity, Paula Abdul, Janet Jackson, Vanessa Williams, Kylie Minogue and Taylor Dayne were much more prettier than Madonna. So I'm sure straight men were happy when they came onto the scene.

by Anonymousreply 93October 18, 2020 1:15 AM

Vanity like most of Prince's protoges/concubines could not sing but she was the most charismatic and she and Prince could have been the Jay-Z and Beyonce of the 1980s. Vanity was beautiful and sexy would have given Madonna some serious competition.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 18, 2020 1:22 AM

Taylor Dayne was homely.

by Anonymousreply 95October 18, 2020 1:25 AM

Whitney and Mariah were much more beautiful than Madonna too. Whitney was tall and slender and very fashionable and worked as a model in her teen years. Madonna is just sexual which made her appealing despite her average looks. Mariah is pretty and glamorous but just isn't sexual no matter how hard she tries.

by Anonymousreply 96October 18, 2020 1:30 AM

Vanessa Williams also could have had a bigger pop music career had she kept doing upbeat dance and R&B songs like The Right Stuff and Dreamin'. She had the beauty and fashion and she could dance and sing too. She tried to go the adult contemporary ballad route but she was bit repetitive in that regard. I do like her covers of classic pop/jazz standards and Christmas carols. She is a great actress in both TV/film and on stage and still works steadily, so she is doing well. Still the most successful Miss America.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 18, 2020 1:46 AM

Dreamin' was a ballad, not a dance song.

by Anonymousreply 98October 18, 2020 2:17 AM

Is Tiffany even a natural redhead?

by Anonymousreply 99October 18, 2020 2:35 AM

Good thing Tiffany got a "New Inside". By the time she was 17, she had used up her old inside, if you know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 100October 18, 2020 2:35 AM

All This Time hit #6 on February 10, 1989:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 18, 2020 3:02 AM

Tiffany always had a trashy edge to her. She was very "wrong side of the tracks."

by Anonymousreply 102October 18, 2020 3:26 AM

"Tiffany always had a trashy edge to her. She was very "wrong side of the tracks.""

Tiffany be are riginal Trump.

by Anonymousreply 103October 18, 2020 5:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!