Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

DOOL’s New Jennifer Horton, Cady McClain

What’s her story? Is she a nut like Melissa Reeves?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 319 hours ago

She is married to Jon Lindstrom from GH . She is a little weird but she isn’t Jenn Fil A whacko !

by Anonymousreply 1Last Friday at 2:17 PM

Oh...it’s Dixie! Now I know who she is.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Friday at 2:26 PM

She is a very nice person, I know her and Jon casually.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Friday at 2:36 PM

Yes a nut but not as much as Jenn.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Friday at 2:37 PM

Was Melissa Reeves let go?

by Anonymousreply 5Last Friday at 2:38 PM

R2, I'm shocked, she was an adult when I had to watch this on the one tv in the house with a soap addict mom who is younger than her and she looks fucking amazing. I'll be 40 at the end of the year. She's atleast mid 60ish, these soap stars have drunk the potion, because they all seem to defy aging (hands excluded ,ahem, Ms. Lucci).

by Anonymousreply 6Last Friday at 2:54 PM

She's 51, clueless at R6.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Friday at 2:55 PM

She started the show when I was 8, in 88. She sure as hell wasn't a teenager so 20s in the 80s to today. Simple math.

by Anonymousreply 8Last Friday at 3:08 PM

She is definitely a more attractive Jennifer.

by Anonymousreply 9Last Friday at 3:11 PM

McClain will be ushering in Jennifer Rose's new direction as the headliner at Julie's Place.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10Last Friday at 4:02 PM

I liked how she kept shuffling back from Dixie on AMC to Rosanna on ATWT. I believe she won Emmys for both roles.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Friday at 4:50 PM

R4

Cady did go through some mental health issues but she has been healthy & happy for many years now. Jon has been a stabilizing force as well as therapy. She really had a horrific childhood of being sexually and physically abused by her parents.

Her memoir is a great yet harrowing read.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Friday at 7:25 PM

Not a fan

by Anonymousreply 13Last Friday at 7:31 PM

She is a lesbian

by Anonymousreply 14Last Friday at 11:13 PM

R14

Bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Saturday at 12:14 AM

She’s whacky and ‘out there’.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Saturday at 12:28 AM

I've been a fan of Cady's since she started on All My Children in 1988. As R12 mentioned, she had an abusive childhood and has had some mental-health issues.

I've read her blogs and book off and on, and Cady seems to be a goodhearted person who tends to overshare and state her opinion when not wanted in professional situations, which has caused her some problems over the years (notably being fired from AMC).

She was financially supporting her mother and sister beginning in childhood. Her father molested her. Cady fell in unrequited love with her co-star Michael E. Knight during their first stint together on AMC. Cady's mom had a terminal illness, and Cady quit to take care of her and get some education.

She is not a religious nut like Melissa Reeves.

I would believe her birth date as stated as Oct. 13, 1969, because she's been acting in national projects since the late 70s.

She is a strong actress and an OK singer. I've never cared for the shakiness in her voice.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Sunday at 10:24 AM

Cady’s koo koo. Ask anyone on AMC and ATWT. #nutjob

by Anonymousreply 18a day ago

R18

She is not "koo koo". She had mental issues back then but has gotten longterm therapy and has been stable for years. She went thru hell as a child and as a young woman.

by Anonymousreply 1919 hours ago

The cast returned to taping today.

by Anonymousreply 2019 hours ago

Melissa Reeves lost her appeal in the 90s. Cancel her homophobic frau racist ass!!!

Bring back Peter Blake!

by Anonymousreply 2118 hours ago

R19 Yes, she is koo koo. I stand by that.

by Anonymousreply 2218 hours ago

Cady was only 17 or 18 when she started AMC (this is for the poster above who thinks she should be in her 60s, lol).

She was in unrequited love with Michael E Knight? I thought he was a practicing homosexual? Did she know?

by Anonymousreply 2317 hours ago

Cady is amazing.

Just ignore her time on Y&R.

by Anonymousreply 2417 hours ago

Cady is as nuts as the one she replaced. This won’t end well.

by Anonymousreply 2516 hours ago

Vee from SON drew up Cady’s contract. He is in the biz.

by Anonymousreply 2614 hours ago

She is exquisite.

by Anonymousreply 2713 hours ago

I like her big sister Meghan McClain on The View.

by Anonymousreply 2813 hours ago

Vee from SON, who’s in the biz, said that Cady fell in love with gay Michael E Knight.

by Anonymousreply 2910 hours ago

She had a girlfriend c. 2006

by Anonymousreply 309 hours ago

Vee from SON said that Cady has eaten pussy before.

by Anonymousreply 319 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!