Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My goodness it hurts to watch this new Lincoln Project ad. It's that good.

Who's writing these, making them. These are great ad film makers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2020 3:36 AM

Damn!! That was amazing.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2020 7:33 PM

As a woman all I can say is wow. It's clear he's abusive to women just by his body English alone. I've never understood and still don't understand how any self-respecting woman can vote for this pig.

The way he looks at certain people he doesn't like, and I noticed he did it last night to Savannah Guthrie, is the same way my ex would look at me when he'd get mad at me. And yes he was abusive to me.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2020 7:40 PM

I agree, what a great ad.

R2 I hope you're in a better place now, both physically and mentally

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2020 7:42 PM

Very insightful and thought provoking. I hope it reaches the right people and has an impact in the right places.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2020 7:47 PM

I'll be so glad when he's gone.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2020 7:55 PM

[quote]I've never understood and still don't understand how any self-respecting woman can vote for this pig.

They don't. Only those who have NO self-respect vote for him.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2020 8:01 PM

When you look at the coterie of bleached blond, false boobed, Russian-mafia-moll-thin, dressed like they bought their outfits at Frederick's of Hollywood (hookers r' us) women with whom Trump has surrounded himself, you know what the future will be for women if he's elected.

This ad is as good as the 1964 little girl/nuclear countdown one. I hope the ad buys in the suburbs are enormous.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2020 8:06 PM

@r5, "I'll be so glad when he's gone. "

He'll never be gone, but get your popcorn ready for the trials

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2020 8:08 PM

Well, I'd ruther President Trump grab my dorter's pussy than have those people get free Obamaphones or health care at the border.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2020 8:12 PM

Mary! That made me cry.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2020 8:21 PM

He has a face made for punching.

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2020 8:25 PM

[quote]I've never understood and still don't understand how any self-respecting woman can vote for this pig.

The GOP has always relied on women who hate women.

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2020 8:28 PM

Can someone re-post the video? Video is unavailable in my area. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2020 8:30 PM

Vote for Joe Biden!

Vote Blue Down Ballot.

The American people need PROTECTION from the billionaire donors of the RNC (republican national committee.) Nothing is going to get better, until we get Joe Biden and his team in the white house. We also have to take control of Congress. We need to pass laws to Protect the American people, from Billionaire Donors and Dark money from anti- democratic governments.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2020 8:34 PM

here's a link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2020 8:40 PM

Thanks a lot, r15. Wow.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2020 8:44 PM

Am I the only one who remembers Hilary did a very similar ad four years ago?

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2020 10:36 PM

He’s so high he can’t even focus his eyes.

by Anonymousreply 18October 17, 2020 1:17 AM

[quote] I hope the ad buys in the suburbs are enormous.

I've never seen a Lincoln Project ad anywhere but here. Where are they buying ads?

by Anonymousreply 19October 17, 2020 3:05 AM

There's a pattern here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 17, 2020 3:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!