Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

the RYAN MURPHY NETWORK

It's coming you know....a network filled with Murphy's shows, reimaginings of old shows and movies....

What will he make next? Who will be cast ?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2020 3:33 PM

What IS he wearing?

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2020 4:23 PM

His shows on Netflix haven't been huge hits. So this is not going to happen.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2020 4:23 PM

HOVICK

A dark, foreboding look at the mother/daughter battle to end all battles. Who will win? Will there be blood?

Jessica Lange IS Rose!

Sarah Paulson IS Gypsy/Louise!

Darren Criss IS Some Heretofore Unknown Male Character Who Will Show Outline of Cock!

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2020 4:27 PM

Maybe I should have made the title a "Let's be" thread

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2020 5:01 PM

"Queen of Broadway"

This prequel to "Valley of the Dolls" traces stage legend, Helen Lawson's evolution from naïve young ingenue and producer's plaything to Grande Dame of the Great White Way.

Starring: Zendaya as Young Helen and Angela Bassett as Helen of a Certain Age. And Darren Criss as actor/playwright/producer/husband

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2020 5:55 PM

She/Zhir

A further re-examination of Victor/Victoria

with

Sarah Paulson AS Victoria

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2020 8:31 PM

Gawd.... I finally entered the 21st century by getting streaming TV and I decided to check out AHS. What a shitshow. I've watched 4 seasons of it and all were clusterfucks. I guess every episode has to have someone's throat slit to make it horror. Pop me with a fork, I'm done.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2020 11:04 PM

Feud: Ina Garten vs. TR

by Anonymousreply 8October 17, 2020 1:09 AM

He looks like he's about to spit poison at Wayne Knight

by Anonymousreply 9October 17, 2020 1:26 AM

R1, it's a Christian Siriano design for the Met Gala Camp Theme. The inspiration was Liberace.

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2020 1:43 AM

The origin story of DL superhero Helen Lawson.

by Anonymousreply 11October 17, 2020 1:50 AM

Some series about a fictional 60s girl group.

by Anonymousreply 12October 17, 2020 3:20 PM

[bold]FEUD: PENNY AND CINDY[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 17, 2020 3:23 PM

Can't he come up with something for Susan Dey?

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2020 3:27 PM

It's A Sunshine Dey: The Susan Dey Story.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2020 3:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!