Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Germany and WOW! People's voices are finally being heard and the courts are taking action.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 16, 2020 9:51 PM

germans are going over the deep end

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2020 1:22 PM

Idiots.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2020 1:36 PM

The voices of idiots are being temporarily heard until medical science and common sense prevail. Or, until the morons get COVID-19 in large numbers. Gesundheit!

by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2020 1:46 PM

Stupid idiots are everywhere. And the likes of Steven Bannon use them to their advantage.

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2020 2:19 PM

Of course the booze jockeys are behind this. They would rape their own grandmothers for a quick buck.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2020 3:02 PM

Someone tell them that the bars are all owned by Jews. They'll close them quickly!

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2020 3:08 PM

Die motherfuckers!

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2020 3:18 PM

This pandemic is a good example of mob rule.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2020 3:30 PM

OP Guter Arzt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2020 3:31 PM

This surprises and disappoints me. I’ve always thought Germans to be more rational and concerned for their community than this.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2020 3:54 PM

I think people are beginning to realize we have to make some hard choices about what acceptable losses are in combatting the pandemic. A cost/benefit analysis.

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2020 3:58 PM

The plurality if not majority of people in the US and EU are children.

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2020 4:00 PM

People know they can drink at home, right?

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2020 4:52 PM

OP is just as stupid as every other Trump "activist" who thinks getting your nails done is a constitutional freedom. Go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2020 4:56 PM

The German court is wise as this coronaphobia must end now so that the world can rebuild from this irrational fear and senseless insanity!!!

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2020 5:01 PM

[quote]OP is just as stupid as every other Trump "activist" who thinks getting your nails done is a constitutional freedom. Go fuck yourself.

Tough words from a cloney coward.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2020 5:04 PM

OP take your propaganda elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2020 5:05 PM

It is a noisy minority of people just like here

by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2020 6:55 PM

[quote] The German court is wise as this coronaphobia must end now so that the world can rebuild from this irrational fear and senseless insanity!!!

I thought this old and busted meme has been abandoned even by the saddest of the sad right wing trolls. Shouldn't you be somewhere out there, in the flyover country, at a MAGA rally, tongue kissing your orange führer?

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2020 7:01 PM

Thank God!! This coronavirus bullshit lockdown crap is killing more people than the virus.

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2020 7:33 PM

I hope you get COVID-19, R20. After that, come back and tell us if it was worse than missing a cocktail or a sushi roll.

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2020 7:38 PM

I got it and I'm fine thanks, R21.

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2020 7:44 PM

No OP. You are not fine. You are not even remotely fine.

by Anonymousreply 23October 16, 2020 7:45 PM

Fuck off OP! Eat shit, die and then fuck off to hell.

by Anonymousreply 24October 16, 2020 7:47 PM

Wow R21! Wishing Covid on people! That’s the way.

by Anonymousreply 25October 16, 2020 7:52 PM

Oh, the shits and the fucks.

Such intelligent people.

by Anonymousreply 26October 16, 2020 7:53 PM

Isn't it ironic that morbidly obese people are afraid to die too soon??? hahahahahahahahaha

Self-isolate for as long as you want, deathfats, but the world needs to move on from this COVID shit.

by Anonymousreply 27October 16, 2020 7:58 PM

Does seem bars are being left out to hang. If restaurants can open at 25%, bars should too. It really is unfair.

by Anonymousreply 28October 16, 2020 7:59 PM

[quote]No OP. You are not fine. You are not even remotely fine.

R24 runs around like headless chicken...

Here's another of his similar posts:

[quote]OP -- you had no joy in your life. Everything that seemed to matter to you was totally superficial. You are an empty shell of a human.

Dreadful human being,

by Anonymousreply 29October 16, 2020 7:59 PM

[quote]No OP. You are not fine. You are not even remotely fine.

How the hell do YOU know how he is?

by Anonymousreply 30October 16, 2020 8:02 PM

[quote] I got it and I'm fine thanks, R21.

Yeah, I've heard of that imaginary strain myself. Seems quite a few right wing people caught it.

by Anonymousreply 31October 16, 2020 8:06 PM

Morbidly obese and diabetic people are not fine and they are doomed to early death, one way or another.

by Anonymousreply 32October 16, 2020 8:09 PM

Germany is also the one country outside the US where the QAnon freaks have had the most success.

Most Germans are sensible (see Angela Merkel) but there's definitely a big crowd of know-nothing right-wingers there.

by Anonymousreply 33October 16, 2020 8:15 PM

I always assumed they're from the East, R33. That's where the neonazi movement attracts largest numbers, anyway.

by Anonymousreply 34October 16, 2020 8:19 PM

OP has shit for brains

by Anonymousreply 35October 16, 2020 8:50 PM

And soon for lungs, R35.

by Anonymousreply 36October 16, 2020 8:53 PM

[quote]I always assumed they're from the East, [R33]. That's where the neonazi movement attracts largest numbers, anyway.

Berlin is in the East.

by Anonymousreply 37October 16, 2020 8:55 PM

As if any of the people ranting about this have ever left their house, let alone went to bar, in the last 8 months. The irony is that you're wishing these people die of Covid not because you give a shit about others, but because it would prop up your sense of moral superiority.

by Anonymousreply 38October 16, 2020 9:10 PM

There is a huge majority in Germany which accepts the rules. Some not so clever guys are trying to get "Eilentscheidungen" from the "Verwaltungsgericht". This does not mean that the actual decision from the government is wrong. It is just the way legislative, judicative and executive are balanced. The government of Berlin can fine tune and update the law and try it again.

Sorry, I cannot explain it better, but my English is not good enough for such complex stuff.

Anyway, OP is just as stupid as others already said. Small minority, that thinks they are the center of the universe and spending the whole night drinking and partying is really that important for their freedom. No. It is not. It is nice for the virus, but not for society.

by Anonymousreply 39October 16, 2020 9:13 PM

The DM clip shows a hospital in Spain? rOp. Your link has nothing to do with the header of the thread. Boris did obviously not get the right memo...

by Anonymousreply 40October 16, 2020 9:18 PM

On a related topic, most COVID-related disinformation is distributed by Russian troll farms.

by Anonymousreply 41October 16, 2020 9:22 PM

My understanding is that Germany is desperately trying to strengthen mask requirements so they don't have to do a complete lockdown, yes?

by Anonymousreply 42October 16, 2020 9:25 PM

The fact is cases are up and high everywhere here in Europe and stronger regulations are given in most of the countries. Closing restaurants bars clubs gyms sport events and training etc. It is either this or the second wave gets really powerful. I think majority of people understand this and are willing to follow the rules. The alternative is too horrible. People wish this would be over are tired of staying in but at the same time they know this is the only way.

by Anonymousreply 43October 16, 2020 9:34 PM

R42 European countries cannot afford lockdown. They do anything to prevent it.

by Anonymousreply 44October 16, 2020 9:35 PM

r42. It went well so far for Germany. As well as it could be during this pandemic. We count 10 K dead people from and with Corona. Germany has a quarter of the people then the US. Other countries around our borders have significant worse numbers.

We are testing more than in the first wave, anyway we have exponentially increasing Covid-19 cases.

There was a meeting yesterday with Angela Merkel and the presidents of the 16 German states. And they have to adjust their local rules and laws. I think, they did a good job. Everybody wants no lockdown again, also we never had a real lockdown like France and Spain had in spring and early summer.

by Anonymousreply 45October 16, 2020 9:44 PM

Just a note for those who might not be aware, Berlin is a state of its own. It is one of three German city-states.

by Anonymousreply 46October 16, 2020 9:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!