Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gays, have you visited Tibet?

Once its safe to travel I'd like to visit Tibet. Can you tell me about your travels there?

Did you enter Tibet from Nepal or China?

Was it straight forward in terms of securing necessary travel docs before departure?

Did you travel in a tour group or privately?

What time of the year did you go?

My impression so far is that there's not much to see outside of Lhasa apart from natural beauty. Are you in agreement?

Any and all info relating to your time in Tibet appreciated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2020 4:14 PM

In Tibet all seems to breath freedom and peace and to make one forget the world and its sad turmoils.

by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2020 5:22 AM

Can't see R1. Sorry, hon, you're bocked.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2020 5:25 AM

Bock, bock, bock, bock BOCK!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2020 5:35 AM

^^ I heart you, sugar tits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2020 5:48 AM

I always wanted to hike around Annapurna in Nepal.

by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2020 6:24 AM

My incredibly chill friend visited Nepal and said they were the worst people in the planet. I think Beoal is most,y Hindu and Tibet is most,y Buddhist, if that means anything.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2020 7:09 AM

Well first it's a religion, second, there are different sects. There is an annual protest in Paris (?), organized by Tibetans in exile, if you don't pay attention, you would think they are protesting the communist Chinese government, but actually they are protesting the "other" Tibetans, the ones led by Dalai Lama for oppressing them. The sect led by Dalai Lama is the dominant one called the Gelug, but they are not from Geglu, they are from the minority sects, they accuse the Gelug/Dalai Lama hijacked Tibet/Tibetan in the west, so people think the Gelug/Dalai Lama speaks for all Tibetans and is the one and only leader, but that's not true, they have their own spiritual leader in their own sect, they don't worship Dalai Lama from the Gelug.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2020 7:50 AM

Things are not always what they seem.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2020 3:28 PM

Put Tibet to bed.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2020 3:55 PM

Well hello,, Dalai!

by Anonymousreply 10October 17, 2020 4:14 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!