Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Savannah Guthrie is gutting Trump like a fish.

It's kind of fun to watch.

by Anonymousreply 218October 21, 2020 1:35 PM

She is indeed

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 16, 2020 12:37 AM

Is Dump taking questions from Democrats? Biden is fielding a lot of questions from Trump voters.

by Anonymousreply 2October 16, 2020 12:41 AM

Can't make this shit up:

Asked who he owes $421 million to, @realDonaldTrump says “some of of it I did as favors to institutions who wanted to lend me money.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3October 16, 2020 12:43 AM

I’ve never seen anyone give what’s basically an interview this gakked out! Wow, is he high!

by Anonymousreply 4October 16, 2020 12:45 AM

His pre-game soundtrack -

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 16, 2020 12:48 AM

All he does is lie and avoid the questions.

by Anonymousreply 6October 16, 2020 12:56 AM

No satisfaction until his fat racist Depends-wearing ass is out of office and in jail.

by Anonymousreply 7October 16, 2020 1:12 AM

Trump got creamed. Sweating, intimidating Savannah ( "we're on the same side" he says to her twice out of great frustration), he did not give a straight answer to one question.

by Anonymousreply 8October 16, 2020 1:16 AM

I just switched to Biden Town Hall and it is the opposite of Trump Town Hall. Biden is calm, respectful, detailed in his responses, humble, yet confident, not aggressive and full of distracting/deflecting statements like Trump.

by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2020 1:18 AM

PLEASE FUCKING LET HIM DIE. I swear to god, I have never wanted someone to die as much as I want him to drop dead.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2020 1:19 AM

I bet Mary Trump liked the "crazy uncle" comment

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2020 1:19 AM

Yep!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2020 1:20 AM

That line was delicious because it applies to Trump so perfectly, r11. This Trump Town Hall was in the words of the great fearless leader, a disaster, bigly. lol

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2020 1:20 AM

R10, I want him to die too -- but in prison, and not soon. Avoiding trial and conviction and sentencing by dying would be far too good for him and he deserves nothing good. Madoff got the max possible sentence of 150 years and Trumpy deserves at least that much.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2020 1:50 AM

Trump is such a fucking lowlife loser. What does that make his stans?

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2020 1:52 AM

Savannah Guthrie has suffered a tragic car crash and sadly did not survive. Thoughts and prayers.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2020 1:58 AM

The Trumpsters are pissed. 🤣😂😁

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2020 2:04 AM

Savannah was great - I'm so glad she was the moderator for this and not that spineless Chris Wallace

by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2020 2:18 AM

Trump's sole reason for choosing a town hall format on the exact day and time as Biden is not a coincidence. Trump likes to intimidate, but tonight, it blew up is in his face. Savannah easily tossed him over the ledge.

Well done, Ms. Guthrie !

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2020 2:27 AM

It's like Trump is Yosemite Sam from the Bugs Bunny cartoon. Just not the loveable villain part. Everything always blows in his face. What a dumb dumb,. Yeah, I'm gonna go on NBC for a town hall.

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2020 2:30 AM

Was this an ambush by NBC?

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2020 2:35 AM

he had 4 years to address the American citizens and choose to gaslight and embarrass himself. Not interested in this show, not anymore.

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2020 2:38 AM

R10- Same but make that Moscow Mitch. I would have a 10 day celebration when that bitch finally drops dead.

by Anonymousreply 23October 16, 2020 2:40 AM

#Terribke Savanah Guthrie and Fake News NBC tried to make me look bad but I fooled them all. PS Savannah - I like Kathie Lee better.

by Anonymousreply 24October 16, 2020 2:42 AM

[quote] I just switched to Biden Town Hall and it is the opposite of Trump Town Hall. Biden is calm, respectful, detailed in his responses, humble, yet confident, not aggressive and full of distracting/deflecting statements like Trump.

Unfortunately, Americans don’t vote for brains. They want a show.

by Anonymousreply 25October 16, 2020 2:43 AM

Watching rerun on youtube. Minutes in Trump is sweating. SG is UP to this task.

by Anonymousreply 26October 16, 2020 2:44 AM

Trump wanted a Town Hall on the very same day and time as Biden. He was gonna show Joe who was boss.

Instead, Savannah showed us that Trump was a true loser.

This was her moment. She took Trump down all by herself.

Does Trump even realize that Kathie Lee retired from NBC.

by Anonymousreply 27October 16, 2020 2:52 AM

Savannah Guthrie interviewing Trump : 2020 = Katie Couric interviewing Sarah Palin : 2008.

by Anonymousreply 28October 16, 2020 2:55 AM

NBC was successful in making Trump look bad. It wasn't really that difficult.

by Anonymousreply 29October 16, 2020 2:56 AM

#RealSavannahRocks

by Anonymousreply 30October 16, 2020 2:58 AM

He wanted it. It is what it is.

by Anonymousreply 31October 16, 2020 2:58 AM

Bill Clinton concludes his term as a popular figure with a good economy. His VP, Al Gore, should have won easily in the next election, but I heard the main reason he did not, is that the populous was tired of Clintonesque scandals, despite them mostly being gunned up by the Right, and none involving Al Gore.

I’m wondering if Trump-fatigue will be a factor in his loss?

by Anonymousreply 32October 16, 2020 2:58 AM

🙋 Savannah is the [italic] October Surprise !

by Anonymousreply 33October 16, 2020 3:01 AM

[quote]They want a show.

In Trump's case, a shit show.

by Anonymousreply 34October 16, 2020 3:01 AM

Rerun

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 16, 2020 3:06 AM

When will we know the ratings for each show, Biden's & Trump's?

by Anonymousreply 36October 16, 2020 3:06 AM

Well, RNC had no platform at the convention. They are left with a reality show lunatic with no clear idea what to say (and nobody with any brains to muzzle him) who's been reduced to screaming hysterically about some imaginary "Radical Left" and throwing the most obvious red meat to his base, reduced to diseased, rabid dogs AKA conspiracy theory loons and far-right. Was it really that hard to see what would happen when he was put in front of a moderator who didn't allow him to turn the discourse into a monologue consisting of shouting nonsense ? When he's not speaking to a rally of fellow MAGA loons, he's completely out of his element. Also, this underscores even more how not up to the task Chris Wallace was.

by Anonymousreply 37October 16, 2020 3:08 AM

R32 I think a lot of people just don't want to have to think about it and want to have competent adults in charge.

by Anonymousreply 38October 16, 2020 3:10 AM

Trump was airing on NBC, CNBC and MSNBC, so his overall ratings were probably higher (he'll be sure to tell us).

by Anonymousreply 39October 16, 2020 3:11 AM

Savannah CUNTrie destroyed Blumpf!

by Anonymousreply 40October 16, 2020 3:39 AM

I like Bette Midler's take

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 16, 2020 3:50 AM

OK. Tried rewatching this and just poked my eyes and ears out with a knitting needle.

by Anonymousreply 42October 16, 2020 3:56 AM

[quote] OK. Tried rewatching this and just poked my eyes and ears out with a knitting needle.

Did you enjoy it? Of course you did. And why shouldn't it feel good? It does to God.

by Anonymousreply 43October 16, 2020 4:04 AM

I want to kiss her feet for that!

Oh my Jesus, DOES THAT MAKE ME HETEROSEXUAL?!?

by Anonymousreply 44October 16, 2020 4:07 AM

"I want to kiss her feet for that!

Oh my Jesus, DOES THAT MAKE ME HETEROSEXUAL?!?"

She's wearing somewhat kicky heels, so I'm going to reserve judgement.

by Anonymousreply 45October 16, 2020 4:16 AM

Too many people seem to forget that she was a prosecuting attorney at one point in her life, pre-Today. She started as the legal correspondent. It was crazy if the idiot's campaign thought he would just run over her. It's fun seeing all of the right-wing blowhards losing their minds (such as they have them) on Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 46October 16, 2020 4:19 AM

Her "chunky black sandals" and neon suit are a time warp from SteinMart in 1995.

Why can't NBC hire someone to dress the Today Show women in tasteful, tailored outfits and great shoes?

Meredith Vieira was a disaster, so was Ann Curry, so is Savannah. I guess Hoda does OK.

by Anonymousreply 47October 16, 2020 4:20 AM

I thought she did an excellent job, but she should give Nancy P a call for styling advice. I didn't think she looked as bad as R47 did, but this isn't daytime, honey.

by Anonymousreply 48October 16, 2020 4:28 AM

Who was the masked bitch in the background of Trump bobbing and weaving her head yes, yes, yes every time he said something. Total plant or comic relief?

by Anonymousreply 49October 16, 2020 4:47 AM

r49, total Trumpster

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50October 16, 2020 5:11 AM

Flying monkeys who tell liberals how thin-skinned they are, worship an "alpha" bitch who can't even handle questions. Shocking.

by Anonymousreply 51October 16, 2020 5:24 AM

[quote]Who was the masked bitch in the background of Trump bobbing and weaving her head

And a bad weave on her head it is. If that's the woman in R50.

by Anonymousreply 52October 16, 2020 5:25 AM

Ratings will be out tomorrow around 11:00 a.m. check at showbuzzdaily.com

I wouldn't be surprised if Biden wins the ratings race. I was kind of excited to watch Trump going in (the car crash factor), but man, it's just the same shit over and over and over again with him. I did appreciate the job that Guthrie did.

People are tired of him. They just want him to go away.

by Anonymousreply 53October 16, 2020 5:47 AM

Trump just treated her like a bank loan officer, smooth talking his way into another loan. Punctuated by accordion movements with this hands

by Anonymousreply 54October 16, 2020 6:13 AM

I just baited a bunch of crazy trumpsters. I replied to their Twitter rantings about Savannah Guthrie . (and these right wing moronic idiots liked my posts)

She was rude. He should be able to say whatever he wants. So what if he lies to her? He's the president and should be able to say anything.

Savannah is Nasty. Calling out the president just because he said a few lies

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55October 16, 2020 6:16 AM

He paid the woman to say that. Why doesn't she just tell him he doesn't look a day over 20?

by Anonymousreply 56October 16, 2020 6:50 AM

It reminded me of that self-satisfaction he got from his cabinet being manipulated to gushing about his leadership, one after another. One member used his time to complement the military, and not mentioning Trump , IIRC. The groveling was embarrassing to watch.

by Anonymousreply 57October 16, 2020 6:58 AM

Trumpeters think Savannah was rude? After 4 years of Trump, Really?

by Anonymousreply 58October 16, 2020 7:17 AM

I wonder if there is some sort of professional training for journalists, media business people etc. that helps them to dominate in a discussion. They have this way of not getting interrupted by others.

I'm sure part of it is personality and how dominant their voice and speech pattern is but it's also a technique you can lern.

by Anonymousreply 59October 16, 2020 8:22 AM

It’s wonderful that the Orange Tard ASKED FOR THIS.

by Anonymousreply 60October 16, 2020 8:50 AM

I just watched it on YouTube. Savannah — who is sadly fashion-challenged — did a fantastic job. She sliced, diced, and flayed him. tRump did himself no favors, but frankly I wouldn’t have expected anything different, because he is what he is. He blustered, sputtered, promised, bloviated, “worked the refs,” and lied.

In the five years that he has been doing this he hasn’t changed a bit. Not a whit. Not even a smidge. There’s been no growth, no differences, no increased self-awareness. Nothing. It’s the same, tiresome old nonsense. A lot of empty words with little to nothing behind them. It’s never his fault, but he’s always happy to claim credit. He’s a carnival barking clown who’s selling snake oil to a bunch of rubes.

I’m shocked that anyone can take this buffoon seriously. Most people — who are not in the cult — are tired of this and just want it to be over. And soon it will be.

by Anonymousreply 61October 16, 2020 10:15 AM

The woman that complimented his smile was his maid Rose.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62October 16, 2020 10:36 AM

Guthrie's wardrobe seems to be what a New York based stylist thinks will appeal to Flyoverstani Fraus

Basically "Take Fox News anchors, take 50% off the make-up and 20% off the tackiness of the clothes"

by Anonymousreply 63October 16, 2020 10:48 AM

Trump is acting like a big fat fly buzzing around a lamp that will eventually fry him.

by Anonymousreply 64October 16, 2020 11:01 AM

r64, but not before he's littered the area with his maggots.

by Anonymousreply 65October 16, 2020 11:07 AM

I’ll put money on an Apprentice reboot from NBC within the next two years, with huge royalty checks going to the Trump crime family.

by Anonymousreply 66October 16, 2020 11:10 AM

Hopefully the NBC show will feature the Trump crime family from prison.

by Anonymousreply 67October 16, 2020 11:11 AM

The show will be called, Inmate Apprentice.

by Anonymousreply 68October 16, 2020 11:12 AM

Also, let’s remember Bravo is an NBC network, so don’t be surprised when Melania shows up on RHONY.

by Anonymousreply 69October 16, 2020 11:12 AM

Typical that the focus for a woman who just exposed a president as a fraud would be on her physical appearance.

by Anonymousreply 70October 16, 2020 12:30 PM

No, r21. It's called Journalism.

by Anonymousreply 71October 16, 2020 12:35 PM

I noticed on the Twitter feed for the crazy uncle exchange that people are making a point of saying they’re unfollowing Guthrie. I’m really sure she’ll sleep fine tonight without them following her.

by Anonymousreply 72October 16, 2020 12:36 PM

I’m sure that 210,000 people would agree with you, R32.

But they’re dead.

by Anonymousreply 73October 16, 2020 12:38 PM

I'm sure that Guthrie's growing list of new admirers will more than compensate for the loss of a handful of

#DumbAssDeplorables.

by Anonymousreply 74October 16, 2020 1:53 PM

He refused to denounce Qanon, went off on wild tangents and Savannah called him your crazy uncle for his tweeting -

by Anonymousreply 75October 16, 2020 1:56 PM

And "Crazy Uncle Trump" is trending on Twitter this AM

But more than that, in that one line, she seems to have perfectly captured the frustrations on all those GOP-leaning Republicans (and everyone else!) we need to win in a landslide.

It will be what people remember and talk about and meme for the next two and a half weeks.

by Anonymousreply 76October 16, 2020 1:59 PM

I really hope they get Savannah away from those smiley deadheads like Hoda and Al Roker weather guy and get her a proper show so she can showcase her talents. Reading Washington Post commentary and they are raving about Savannah - one saying she basically "wrote Trump's political obituary."

by Anonymousreply 77October 16, 2020 2:12 PM

There once was a POTUS who whined.

That his era was much maligned.

Even lifting a glass

Made him look like an ass

Now we’re seeing a total decline.

by Anonymousreply 78October 16, 2020 2:13 PM

Well done R78

by Anonymousreply 79October 16, 2020 2:18 PM

Looks like I am going to have to watch it now!

by Anonymousreply 80October 16, 2020 2:37 PM

POTUS with no covid congestion

Had an NBC town hall at his suggestion.

He shifted the blame

To name after name

And never answered one question!

by Anonymousreply 81October 16, 2020 2:39 PM

Here r80. Good summation of new format by WP commentator when you do watch the Guthrie interview.

Oddly enough, a kind of evolution of the presidential debate format has occurred, and has actually produced a new, more viable species: the “separate but equal” or “zapper's” format (simultaneous question/answer sessions on different networks).

For decades, the presidential debates have hardly ever been worthy of the name. The interactions have rarely produced anything of substance, and instead of participants responding thoughtfully to thoughtful comments made by the other participant(s) or to moderators' questions, they have invariably degenerated into talking points and crosstalk. Trump's performance in the Cleveland debate was the reductio ad absurdum of the old format, and when he refused to adhere to the health conditions of a second debate, a void was created.

Into the void swept ABC and NBC, and bang! a new and more adaptive format was created. If this continues into the future—and I think it should!—then the moderators' and audiences' questions will be heard and answered! No more cross talk! Talking points will be examined critically!

The presidential debates are dead, long live the presidential debates!

by Anonymousreply 82October 16, 2020 2:52 PM

Conventional debate #1 was a Trump train wreck. Town hall format #2 was even worse for him. What kind of format should #3 be? Perhaps ballroom dancing.

by Anonymousreply 83October 16, 2020 2:53 PM

How about a Game Show, r83? So he can guess what his job is?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 16, 2020 2:56 PM

If Biden is smart, there will not be debate #3

Reduce the possibility of unforced errors

by Anonymousreply 85October 16, 2020 2:56 PM

^^And also because if Trump performs even slightly better, the media will be all about his "improved performance"

Because Both Sides-ism

by Anonymousreply 86October 16, 2020 2:57 PM

How about The Gong Show?

by Anonymousreply 87October 16, 2020 2:59 PM

Armchair psychiatrist here. Thinking that now that Trump's big fake ego has taken a bruisin' from "a female", his confidence level is starting to tank. I mean, the fake facade of confidence. Real confidence doesn't scream, yell, interrupt, deflect, mock, undermine, attack, and denigrate. I would think if there if a 3rd debate, expect real desperation, more emotion, vitriol. The overarching sense I got from Biden's interview last night was he on a "healing" mission - he does not want to add to the public angst.

As I was watching Trump (I was switching channels), all I saw was this unstable, erratic, angry, defensive guy - and it was great seeing his face flush from the stress, the sweat pouring, literally from every pore as he tried to project this image of Almighty World Leader. It reminded me of the Wizard in Wizard of Oz who finally gets found out....when the little dog open the curtain for all to see.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88October 16, 2020 3:08 PM

^^^^ if there is a 3rd debate....

by Anonymousreply 89October 16, 2020 3:09 PM

Anyone know what the set up is for the third debate? Do the two candidates take questions from a panel? Do they stand at a podium?

by Anonymousreply 90October 16, 2020 3:13 PM

I'm willing to bet more people have heard of Antifa than QAnon.

by Anonymousreply 91October 16, 2020 3:16 PM

[quote]If Biden is smart, there will not be debate #3

I would agree, but I think from the Biden campaign point of view and for optics sake it has to be Trump who walks away first. Just from how the media would frame it, if it were Biden who said no to a 3rd debate.

by Anonymousreply 92October 16, 2020 3:19 PM

Agreed r92.

But don't forget Trump has already chickened out once. He'll find an excuse to chicken out again and go for a more controlled town hall.

by Anonymousreply 93October 16, 2020 3:32 PM

Biden got better ratings. Someone please second this. I want to make sure I read the information correctly

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 16, 2020 3:35 PM

R94. Those are the fast affiliate ratings ( these will likely change once the west coast numbers are factored in. Additionally, Trump's numbers may increase if the Townhall also aired on MSNBC - I didn't watch so I don't know if MSNBC aired it)

by Anonymousreply 95October 16, 2020 3:37 PM

Crazy Uncle Trump.

by Anonymousreply 96October 16, 2020 3:38 PM

Trump's town hall was delayed or cancelled in Los Angeles. Biden's aired as scheduled. The NBC local station aired the highlights before the actual town hall.

by Anonymousreply 97October 16, 2020 3:38 PM

Trumps numbers will go up once MSNBC and CNBC numbers are included

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98October 16, 2020 3:40 PM

[quote] Trumpeters think Savannah was rude? After 4 years of Trump, Really?

Expecting logic from cultists is like expecting a Shakespearean soliloquy from Trish Paytas.

by Anonymousreply 99October 16, 2020 3:40 PM

She was rude to Nick Sandmann and all he did was just stand there.

by Anonymousreply 100October 16, 2020 3:45 PM

[quote]Anyone know what the set up is for the third debate?

It will be like Miss America. Don't you want to see them both in Speedos and evening gowns?

by Anonymousreply 101October 16, 2020 3:45 PM

R101, kind of yeah I do want that.

by Anonymousreply 102October 16, 2020 3:48 PM

So peeps in this corner it's "Crazy Uncle Trump" and in that corner it's "Mister Rogers".

by Anonymousreply 103October 16, 2020 3:50 PM

Aren't people sick of this asshole yet? How do his people get through this crap? He's obviously lying all the time. Just the constant bullshit, blaming others, etc. It's insane.

by Anonymousreply 104October 16, 2020 3:59 PM

Trumpers are losing their shit on social media. "Mean Samantha, Trump was great, Hiden' Biden was confused and lost and getting softball questions!!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 105October 16, 2020 3:59 PM

[quote]It will be like Miss America. Don't you want to see them both in Speedos and evening gowns?

Trump will try to sabotage Joe's fire batons, I just know it.

by Anonymousreply 106October 16, 2020 4:06 PM

I was hoping she would follow up on the QAnon insanity and, when he said...again...he really doesn't know anything about them, she would ask, "As President, isn't that a problem? Shouldn't you know more about what they stand for as part of your job? You have being asked about them for weeks so there has been plenty of time to educate yourself about them."

by Anonymousreply 107October 16, 2020 4:19 PM

That was sort of implied when she said "yes you do" R107

Guthrie pretty much closed the election for Biden with the "Crazy Uncle Trump" line.

Really seems to have hit a nerve far beyond the usual suspects.

by Anonymousreply 108October 16, 2020 5:34 PM

R107 - The fact that he keeps using this line -- "I don't know" -- and that he is not hounded for it is journalistic malpractice. Essentially, he has at his disposal the most expansive intelligence gathering network in the world, and yet he doesn't know...? Not in the least plausible. Therefore, journalists should corner him with questions like: Why haven't you been briefed on this in your daily intelligence report? Is our country's national security team not doing their job to support you? Why are you not asking your intelligence professionals to brief you on this? Etc, etc.

by Anonymousreply 109October 16, 2020 5:47 PM

[quote]Trumps numbers will go up once MSNBC and CNBC numbers are included

This is one time where I'd be happy to have Trump win the ratings battle, as the town hall event just did not go well for him. I suspect a lot of us tuned into Trump for the anticipated trainwreck.

I still think it sucks that NBC scheduled this when they did, though.

by Anonymousreply 110October 16, 2020 5:56 PM

Well sorry to disappoint you Trumpers but Adding the other two channels for Trump (MSNBC and CNBC) Trump still lost the ratings to Biden. 13 mil to 13.9 mil.

According to CNN, Biden has won by 1m against the aggregate NBC numbers (close enough).

Any other excuses of hope?

by Anonymousreply 111October 16, 2020 7:03 PM

If his ratings go up via MSNBC viewing, that does him no favors for sure.

by Anonymousreply 112October 16, 2020 7:03 PM

Stop speculating. The numbers are out. Trump lost the ratings, even with MSNBC and CNBC added. Humiliating. Give up.

by Anonymousreply 113October 16, 2020 7:04 PM

Sad trombone

by Anonymousreply 114October 16, 2020 7:07 PM

The fact that he apparently has not been on a Twitter rampage since last night says volumes. He's knows he's in deep shit and thinks if he just keeps quiet about what a disaster it was it'll all go away.

by Anonymousreply 115October 16, 2020 7:10 PM

r115 he's probably sleeping off that coke binge.

by Anonymousreply 116October 16, 2020 7:12 PM

We know that Dump doesn't read his security briefings. Besides, he's directing Barr and the FBI to find dirt on Hunter Biden, because apparently Hunter is running for office - at least in Dump's brain.

by Anonymousreply 117October 16, 2020 7:16 PM

[quote] The fact that he apparently has not been on a Twitter rampage since last night says volumes.

The steroids have worn off. Maybe it's the ventilator time now?

by Anonymousreply 118October 16, 2020 7:21 PM

His own fucking children are corrupt trash. Only a complete idiot would vote for Trump based on Hunter Biden and ignoring Trump's own nutsack droppings being way more corrupt.

by Anonymousreply 119October 16, 2020 7:22 PM

No Twitter rampage, but he is ranting about Joe and ¡¡SOCIALISM!! vEnEzUeLa!!!!111 at a rally today

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 16, 2020 7:26 PM

If he's assassinated before the election, and Putin still flips enough votes to make him "win", what would happen? Pence? Or does that create a constitutional crisis that OfJesse Covid Island settles, in favor of Pence? Or what would happen?

by Anonymousreply 121October 16, 2020 7:29 PM

Yawn. Even the train wreck factor has gone. Sad!

by Anonymousreply 122October 16, 2020 7:30 PM

I did not know that R46. Thanks.

I didn’t watch (I spent the time with Papa Joe) but I’m surprised to hear how Guthrie just filleted the orange fatass.

by Anonymousreply 123October 16, 2020 7:37 PM

He has tweeted about the “great reviews” of last night. They were in his mind, of course.

by Anonymousreply 124October 16, 2020 7:37 PM

[quote]Too many people seem to forget that she was a prosecuting attorney at one point in her life, pre-Today. She started as the legal correspondent. It was crazy if the idiot's campaign thought he would just run over her. It's fun seeing all of the right-wing blowhards losing their minds (such as they have them) on Twitter.

They believe in this "alpha" male bullshit and are now whining because Trump can't answer questions from a woman. QUESTIONS are too much for the alpha male.

by Anonymousreply 125October 16, 2020 7:47 PM

He was on a twitter rampage this AM R115

But tweeted out an article from Babylon Bee (a satirical Onion-like site) that he thought was real and Ivanka may have pried the phone away from him for a while

by Anonymousreply 126October 16, 2020 7:48 PM

Oh, please, his enablers have created the alternate universe for him - nobody is prying anything away from him. They will stroke the ego of the malignant narcissist even more vigorously so that they are not targets of his angry toddler temper tantrums.

by Anonymousreply 127October 16, 2020 7:52 PM

R127, not only so they aren't a target, but in the case of people like McConnell/Pence, use the orange clown for their agenda.

by Anonymousreply 128October 16, 2020 7:55 PM

[quote]The fact that he keeps using this line -- "I don't know"

You think he says that a lot now--wait until he's hauled up in front of a judge and jury and has to testify.

by Anonymousreply 129October 16, 2020 7:57 PM

OT - Trump about to speak in Florida.

by Anonymousreply 130October 16, 2020 8:15 PM

Never knew Savannah had it in her. This could have been just steroid psychosis, but really, he is mad that a woman is asking him questions and not backing down while she is smiling on camera.

by Anonymousreply 131October 16, 2020 8:20 PM

Here's reason 5,297,490 why Trump supporters are a lost cause: They think it's simply scandalous that someone who worked at a low-ranking position in the Obama admin (flying monkeys promoted him to "obama speech writer") got to ask a question to Biden which in no way mentioned what a "great smile" he had or was in any way a "plant" question and they also ignored the fact that the Republican son of a Reagan official also asked a question, but it isn't scandalous that Russia has stooges in the WH.

Trump had an actual plant at his townhall who was described as an undecided, but in fact ran in 2018 for office and as a staunch Trump supporter.

You really do have to be repulsive beyond belief to support Trump.

by Anonymousreply 132October 16, 2020 8:25 PM

Figures are that Biden’s audience was bigger too. Unexpected.

by Anonymousreply 133October 16, 2020 8:37 PM

Crazy Uncle in Florida Quotes:

So, 18 days can you believe it?

Like around 4 years ago, I stood up in the Great White House, stood right next to the Lincoln Bedroom ...can you believe this?

We're leading in Florida

We're going to win 4 more years......we're going to have the Red Wave

We will have a Red Wave the likes of which they have never seen before and that includes 4 years ago

Joe Biden is a disaster

Did you see the easy questions?

C'mon can we help you with the questions? (Savannah) She's like disappeared...she's not too popular

If you cannot handle Savannah, you cannot handle Putin...that was small potatoes last night

And then you get BOOM BOOM BOOM, what about this, what about that....they come after us at every angle

Biden is the living embodiment of the corrupt political class....

It's a corrupt family and these people did not ask one single question about it

by Anonymousreply 134October 16, 2020 8:39 PM

Crazy Uncle in Florida Quotes:

So, 18 days can you believe it?

Like around 4 years ago, I stood up in the Great White House, stood right next to the Lincoln Bedroom ...can you believe this?

We're leading in Florida

We're going to win 4 more years......we're going to have the Red Wave

We will have a Red Wave the likes of which they have never seen before and that includes 4 years ago

Joe Biden is a disaster

Did you see the easy questions?

C'mon can we help you with the questions? (Savannah) She's like disappeared...she's not too popular

If you cannot handle Savannah, you cannot handle Putin...that was small potatoes last night

And then you get BOOM BOOM BOOM, what about this, what about that....they come after us at every angle

Biden is the living embodiment of the corrupt political class....

It's a corrupt family and these people did not ask one single question about it

by Anonymousreply 135October 16, 2020 8:39 PM

Yikes...sorry for double post.

by Anonymousreply 136October 16, 2020 8:40 PM

Something many of us with no influence have said for so many years:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 16, 2020 8:42 PM

R137, that’s an amazing quote. Is it new, or did I miss it before now?

by Anonymousreply 138October 16, 2020 8:48 PM

Crazy Uncle in Florida Quotes: Part 2

(I missed a few minutes...)

It's time we send a message to these wealthy hypocrites in Silicon Valley

I could raise much more money....but Rick (the governor) I don't want to make those calls

The polls came out and they're very good

On election day you can send a message that the Fake News Media,....we're going to clean out the Washington Swamp

Deliver a thundering defeat...Sleepy Joe Biden...

This is the most important election in the history of our country.....Biden has made a corrupt bargain exchange for his nomination....I'm not a politician

Crazy Bernie would have gotten her votes...this is guy is the greatest loser.....so Biden stayed...and he has zero enthusiasm...his base.....

Biden has handed control to the crazy Marxist socialists and they're addicted to power and God help us.....

by Anonymousreply 139October 16, 2020 8:54 PM

The nodding head lady was a plant too I think. She's active in FL politics and Ana Navarro said today that she knew her, had debated her and that she was 'colorful' and 'a character'.

by Anonymousreply 140October 16, 2020 8:54 PM

R138, from today. He's speaking out via friends. It's trending on twitter now

by Anonymousreply 141October 16, 2020 8:55 PM

Amazing, R141. I think Trump is the most mentally ill person I’ve ever gotten to be familiar with, too.

by Anonymousreply 142October 16, 2020 9:02 PM

[quote] If he's assassinated before the election, and Putin still flips enough votes to make him "win", what would happen? Pence?

R121, If a Presidential candidate dies before election day, their political party will appoint a new candidate and everyone who voted for Trump will have in effect voted for this new person, it could be Pence or someone else. Both parties have a different method.

If a winning Presidential candidate dies after the election but before inauguration then the Vice President becomes President.

by Anonymousreply 143October 16, 2020 9:07 PM

R142, what I have said for years is that he embodies every single repulsive character flaw a human can have and nothing else; that there are people out there who could admire someone like him to the point of worship is astounding. And that they think it has anything to do with "politics," is the sad part. There is no situation in this life where anyone could admire someone so exclusively odious and come out looking good themselves.

He would not think anything of having someone murdered if they offended him - that's not hyperbole. He wouldn't do the "wet work" himself because he is a coward, but having someone do it for him would be his pleasure.

by Anonymousreply 144October 16, 2020 9:09 PM

[quote] If you cannot handle Savannah, you cannot handle Putin

Many people were saying this about Trump... though not in a positive manner, lol

by Anonymousreply 145October 16, 2020 9:12 PM

Crazy Uncle in Florida Quotes: Part 3

We want Hope We want Hope We want Hope

(Hope coming to the stage...)

(Hope wearing light summer dress, no sleeves, sunglasses...) says a few words..... leaves podium...

So, Biden will deliver pessimism, poverty and decline

Buy a guy like Sleepy Joe Biden will terminate our recovery.....with draconian, unscientific lockdown

Biden's plan will crush America

Our early and aggressive action saved 2 million (lives), much more than that

I don't know what the hell they gave me, but I'll take more of it Regeneron....

Barron's great...Our first lady's great...they love our First Lady...Man, the abuse she takes....but they love our Firs t Ladly, they love her

And they love our family. How about Ivanka? Do they love Ivanka.? And they gave up a lot...

I don't take a salary... if people stay at our hotels....billions of dollars I lost....it's an investment in our country

The greatest thing I've ever done....I'm only doing it cuz of you ....We are the difference between havint a great country...

by Anonymousreply 146October 16, 2020 9:22 PM

[quote]Savannah Guthrie interviewing Trump : 2020 = Katie Couric interviewing Sarah Palin : 2008.

In what respect, Charlie?

by Anonymousreply 147October 16, 2020 9:23 PM

R147, Charlie means Couric exposed Palin for the idiot she was and Guthrie did the same.

by Anonymousreply 148October 16, 2020 9:34 PM

"If a Presidential candidate dies before election day, their political party will appoint a new candidate and everyone who voted for Trump will have in effect voted for this new person, it could be Pence or someone else. Both parties have a different method."

If the Democrats appointed someone if Biden died before Nov 3, wonder who it would be. Would Nancy decide?

by Anonymousreply 149October 16, 2020 10:03 PM

R149, it would be a catastrophe. One would expect that late Presidential’s candidate for VP, to be elevated, but imagine that this VP didn't actually run in the primaries. The people who did run in the primary might complain. If Bernie came in second at the convention, he might want the Presidential candidacy. The party elite would gather and chose someone with all this in mind, but it would be hard to remain unified.

by Anonymousreply 150October 16, 2020 10:23 PM

R150 uses “elite” as a noun = r150 is a QAnon Deplorable

by Anonymousreply 151October 16, 2020 10:26 PM

Crazy Uncle in Florida Quotes: Part 4

"Rick Gates! RIck Gates!" [pointing at Matt Gaetz]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152October 16, 2020 10:30 PM

Omg poor Matt!! Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 153October 16, 2020 10:42 PM

R151, just stop. Your post is idiotic. You know nothing, John Snow.

by Anonymousreply 154October 16, 2020 10:44 PM

The ”so handsome when you smile” woman is voting for Biden.

She wishes he'd smile more and talk less.

BWAH!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155October 16, 2020 10:53 PM

That's fucking hilarious ^

by Anonymousreply 156October 16, 2020 11:02 PM

When he said he didn't know anything about QAnon and she remarked he knows what it is, she should have added one of his favorite lines - everybody says so.

by Anonymousreply 157October 16, 2020 11:04 PM

Hopefully, fair minded people will vote for trump despite media terrorism against Trump.

by Anonymousreply 158October 16, 2020 11:06 PM

Robert O' Neill -the one who supposedly killed OBL- for all of his bravery, still doesn't have the guts to outright call Trump a fucking liar and to reject him, because he's so far up his ass.

It seems his obviously far-right, racist/bigoted views outweigh any modicum of self-respect or decency that he's doing that general criticism thing where you go after the conspiracy theory without calling out the "super spreader" of that conspiracy.

Amazing how so full of hate some of these Trump supporters are for their fellow humans that it supersedes your integrity.

by Anonymousreply 159October 16, 2020 11:09 PM

[quote] R156: I know it, everybody knows itK and you know it too!

I hate it when he tells me what he thinks I know.

by Anonymousreply 160October 16, 2020 11:12 PM

Qanon sounds interesting. A lot more honest than the liberal media

by Anonymousreply 161October 16, 2020 11:24 PM

It's fine that she attacked our president but she should be jailed for media hate. There must be consequences for hate.

by Anonymousreply 162October 16, 2020 11:25 PM

R161, only if you think lies are interesting. Wow, what a coincidence that all the sex traffickers happen to be celebs whose views you don't like!

by Anonymousreply 163October 16, 2020 11:27 PM

Oh, honey. I already had r161 on ignore but saw what he wrote via R163. Like Trump, pretending he has no idea what QAnon is. What a lying asshole.

by Anonymousreply 164October 16, 2020 11:48 PM

Yeah, r159, that hit me pretty hard. It's interesting that certain types of women appear to be most interested in threads such as these. I wonder if there is something truly wrong with them.

by Anonymousreply 165October 16, 2020 11:58 PM

[quote]Hopefully, fair minded people will vote for trump despite media terrorism against Trump.

The troll farm won't be paying you much longer, Svetlana. I hope you have something else lined up to keep you in vodka rubles.

by Anonymousreply 166October 17, 2020 12:10 AM

[quote] As you meant to leave the stage were, well its but before attention hmm,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 17, 2020 12:26 AM

What's crazier qanon or Biden wanting no police or border with Mexico? Qanon seems like a good group of people trying to understand Jewish influence.

by Anonymousreply 168October 17, 2020 12:54 AM

What's crazier qanon or Biden wanting no police or border with Mexico? Qanon seems like a good group of people trying to understand Jewish influence.

by Anonymousreply 169October 17, 2020 12:54 AM

R168, he doesn't want "no police" or "no border"

Try again.

And your antisemitism is showing

by Anonymousreply 170October 17, 2020 12:55 AM

[quote]Qanon seems like a good group of people trying to understand Jewish influence.

They're fine people!

by Anonymousreply 171October 17, 2020 1:00 AM

Trump is beginning to remind me a lot of Saddam Hussein. I'm not kidding. He has the same look on his face. I hope to someday see him with the look Hussein wore when they dragged him out of a hole.

Trump is capable of anything. He has gone from crooked to evil.

by Anonymousreply 172October 17, 2020 1:00 AM

Why is it that the paranoiacs, deplorables, anti-Semites, and other nutjobs invariably have terrible spelling and punctuation?

Is the answer staring me in the face?

by Anonymousreply 173October 17, 2020 1:07 AM

Он смотрит вам в лицо R173

by Anonymousreply 174October 17, 2020 1:17 AM

Oh yes I'm the great pretender (ooh ooh)

Pretending I'm doing well (ooh ooh)

My need is such I pretend too much

I'm lonely but no one can tell

Oh yes I'm the great pretender (ooh ooh)

Adrift in a world of my own (ooh ooh)

I play the game but to my real shame

You've left me to dream all alone

by Anonymousreply 175October 17, 2020 1:23 AM

R175, that should be Trump's campaign song

by Anonymousreply 176October 17, 2020 1:27 AM

[quote]Savannah Guthrie is gutting Trump like a fish.

One could read that sentence two ways.

by Anonymousreply 177October 17, 2020 1:40 AM

[quoteWhat's crazier qanon or Biden wanting no police or border with Mexico?

The craziest thing of all is someone believing that Biden wants no police or border with Mexico. But I bet there are thousands of people reading that kind of idiocy on Facebook as we speak.

by Anonymousreply 178October 17, 2020 4:37 AM

[quote] What's crazier qanon or Biden wanting no police or border with Mexico? Qanon seems like a good group of people trying to understand Jewish influence.

I guess I should be impressed that someone like you who clearly had most of his brain removed surgically and was left with nothing but a small amount of cerebral cortex left, can actually type on a keyboard.

by Anonymousreply 179October 17, 2020 9:42 AM

[quote] I hope to someday see him with the look Hussein wore when they dragged him out of a hole.

I prefer to see Trump with the look Hussein wore as they put the hangman's noose around his neck just before they sprung the hatch.

by Anonymousreply 180October 17, 2020 9:44 AM

Responding

To

Trolls

Just

Encourages

Them

Your

Best

Move

Is

To

IGNORE

Them

If you feel compelled to write something, respond to someone you agree with. Trolls only troll to get a response.

by Anonymousreply 181October 17, 2020 11:13 AM

Savannah Guthrie graduated from Georgetown Law with a JD magna cum laude and was a corporate litigator early in her career she was a good choice for this. It's a sample of what's going to happen to Rump when he's out of office when the SDNY and NYAG go after him.

by Anonymousreply 182October 17, 2020 4:36 PM

Savannah's Dress and Heels should be on display at the Smithsonian, along side a picture of Trump in a straight jacket, kicking and screaming while being escorted from the White House after he lost the 2020 election, and refused to vacate the premises.

by Anonymousreply 183October 17, 2020 4:38 PM

Guthrie was better than the moderators we've had at the debates so far. She should do the next one, if Trump doesn't chicken out.

by Anonymousreply 184October 17, 2020 4:51 PM

R182, she was also top of her class there.

by Anonymousreply 185October 17, 2020 4:54 PM

They should announce Savannah as the moderator and see how fast Dumpie turns tail and runs

by Anonymousreply 186October 17, 2020 5:15 PM

[quote]along side a picture of Trump in a straight jacket

Oh, dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 187October 17, 2020 5:27 PM

The moderator is not supposed to be in attack. Biden is treated with kid gloves. Trump is so perfect as a leader and father. How can anyone not see that. Why do you people want to turn America into Mexico????!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 188October 17, 2020 8:26 PM

[quote] Trump is so perfect as a leader and father.

🙄😂😂😂😂

That’s a good one. Very funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 189October 17, 2020 9:10 PM

I really can’t tell if r188 is sarcasm or real—pitiful either way tbh.

by Anonymousreply 190October 17, 2020 9:11 PM

If you care about your retirement investments, vote Trump

by Anonymousreply 191October 17, 2020 10:05 PM

Since Trump has no clue and since the economy always does better with Democratic Presidents, R191, I'll vote Biden, thanks.

I suspect that he's an old-fashioned, garden-variety troll, R190, the kind that just says stupid shit to get a rise out of people. The remarks really are too genuinely stupid to be real.

by Anonymousreply 192October 17, 2020 10:17 PM

There are always whores like R191 who are willing to sell out their country for 20 pieces of silver. Disgusting. Don't kid yourself you are anything other than a bitch for sale.

by Anonymousreply 193October 17, 2020 10:50 PM

Trump yelled her down. I think she did well, but I don't agree that she had him for lunch. He is a practiced bully and sociopath and knows how to lie repetitively and never give in.

I agree with the poster who said she should have lectured him along the lines of: "If you don't know and you're the president, who does know? Why do you tweet and retweet about things you don't know? What DO you know, or are you just a loudmouth?"

by Anonymousreply 194October 17, 2020 10:56 PM

R32, Gore "lost" because Bush and the SCOTUS stole his rightful Presidency, or do you know absolutely nothing about Bush v. Gore and the illegal usurpation of Florida's state's right to conduct the recount? (Note: If my signature baffles you, there's your answer.)

As for "Clinton fatigue," guess again. Gore deliberately and misguidedly distanced himself from the ENORMOUSLY POPULAR Bill Clinton by choosing the self-righteous Joe Lieberman, first Senator to condemn Clinton for Monica, as his VP running mate.

by Anonymousreply 195October 18, 2020 1:22 AM

Joe Lieberman might as well have run as the GOP campaign mgr. What a shit choice he was. And let's not forget who was the fucking GOVERNOR of FL.

by Anonymousreply 196October 18, 2020 1:26 AM

R191, There ya go! Typical Republican bastard, myopic in his self-centeredness, thinking about the Dow Jones (and I am invested) when Trump wants to severely harm the millions upon tens of millions of citizens who haven't the wherewithal to invest, or even save.

Wealthy (I'm talking centimillionare plus) Republican donors and their hedge fund fellow thieves are salivating at the hope of Trump's re-election, so he can de-fund Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid, and/or have these programs declared unconstitutional by his corrupt SCOTUS, as the ACA surely would be in a second Trump term.

Wall Street might need Trump, but neither America nor the world does.

by Anonymousreply 197October 18, 2020 1:33 AM

True dat, r196! And FWIW, the WTC terrorists trained openly in Jeb's Florida.

by Anonymousreply 198October 18, 2020 1:36 AM

[quote]If you care about your retirement investments, vote Trump

Wall Street wants (and expects) Biden to win. The Dow has been slowly but steadily rising ever since Trump crashed in the debate and Biden started expanding his lead.

by Anonymousreply 199October 18, 2020 1:40 AM

Wall Street got what it could from Trump; now he's just a threat to stability. He's exactly the type of leader who drives investors to seek safe havens in other countries.

by Anonymousreply 200October 18, 2020 2:07 AM

Who know this broad was this tough? She’s the first morning show host to earn my respect on a deeper level. Media needs to do this MORE — the People want to see him abused. Let them.

by Anonymousreply 201October 18, 2020 2:27 AM

[quote] R121: If he's assassinated before the election, and Putin still flips enough votes to make him "win", what would happen? Pence? Or does that create a constitutional crisis that OfJesse Covid Island settles, in favor of Pence? Or what would happen?

The public vote for electors for President. The electors are usually party leaders for that particular state. If the winning Presidential nominee dies after Election Day, the Party could reach a national party agreement to cast electoral votes for Harris or even someone else. I think it would be Harris, simply because anyone else would split the party. Now, the SCOTUS recently ruled that a state may pass laws requiring electors to vote for the candidates that won. That’s to keep an elector for Biden from voting for, say, Warren. But if Biden was dead, I don’t know how that law would be applied. I’m sure some would argue that they must cast their votes for a dead Biden; but I don’t know. It would be new territory because it’s never happened before. It would employ a lot of lawyers for a long time.

The House elects the President if no candidate withs a majority of electoral votes. If it’s a tie, the House will vote for Biden. The Senate votes for the VP. I imagine, if the Senate stays Republican, they could choose Mitt Romney for VP in the chance that Biden dies.

by Anonymousreply 202October 18, 2020 2:57 AM

R195, you’re not telling me anything I don’t know. Gore would have had a stronger vote except for Clinton fatigue. He might not have even needed Florida. The economy was doing so well, relative peace abroad, Gore would have done better.

And your snark has no power here.

by Anonymousreply 203October 18, 2020 3:01 AM

Trump reduces regulation and gave tax breaks to the rich. He also urged the Fed to lower interest rates. He increased military spending.

The economy was already doing well and improving. The market loved what Trump did; however, Trump fired all the tools at his disposal to inflate an already strong economy and stock market. When the economy has its next recession, because the economy is cyclical we know there will be one, there will be fewer tools for that President to use to get us out of that recession. This means the next recession will be stronger and longer than it would have been if Trump was less reckless. This was true, even before COVID.

It took the market almost 10 years to recover from the Great Depression. I expect the economy and market to turn sharply lower due to COVID, if nothing else, and that recession will be horrific.

by Anonymousreply 204October 18, 2020 3:10 AM

[quote] R191: If you care about your retirement investments, vote Trump

It’s hard to imagine the stock market remaining high with all the COVID-related bankruptcies and unemployment. At some point, I think the market will collapse,

by Anonymousreply 205October 18, 2020 3:13 AM

[quote]The House elects the President if no candidate withs a majority of electoral votes. If it’s a tie, the House will vote for Biden.

Why do you assume that? When the House votes, each state only gets one vote.

by Anonymousreply 206October 18, 2020 3:23 AM

Well, R206, I haven’t thought it through. And I have no idea what the results would be. It depends a lot on how the how the next Congress is composed.

by Anonymousreply 207October 18, 2020 3:45 AM

Savannah Guthrie is a talented broadcaster. She was on the air live and solo for seven hours during the Boston Marathon bombing, and I watched her the whole time, she was that good.

That said, her voice bugs. It's like the opposite of vocal fry — she sounds like a 13-year-old girl. I'm surprised no one has advised her to lower it.

by Anonymousreply 208October 18, 2020 4:35 AM

[quote] Her "chunky black sandals" and neon suit are a time warp from SteinMart in 1995. Why can't NBC hire someone to dress the Today Show women in tasteful, tailored outfits and great shoes? Meredith Vieira was a disaster, so was Ann Curry, so is Savannah. I guess Hoda does OK. —Anonymous

No wonder that some women accuse gay men of misogyny. Her outfit was professional. She wasn’t on the red carpet. She was a journalist hosting a town hall. Get a clue.

by Anonymousreply 209October 20, 2020 4:30 PM

I dunno, I think it was kind of a tie. She aenabled Trump to do his his fast-talking New York huckster spiel, which he enjoys (complete with the accordion hand movements). The same b.s. that enables him to get bank loans after 5 bankruptcies.

by Anonymousreply 210October 20, 2020 4:37 PM

[quote] Her outfit was professional.

Not really. The whole outfit looked like something out of the 1980s that a woman in Arkansas might have worn to a church supper. There were other, better options that would have looked professional. The color didn’t help. And, if Biden or tRump has showed up in an odd outfit neither one would have escaped some pretty harsh criticism from DL.

[quote] I think it was kind of a tie.

Many commentators left, right, and middle don’t necessarily agree with that assessment. He floundered on several questions and the big takeaway line was “you’re not someone’s crazy uncle.” The contrast with Biden was stark. Joe was calm, thoughtful, and deliberative. He answered questions with details and nuance. tRump just blathered and evaded. Which is typical for him.

by Anonymousreply 211October 20, 2020 4:52 PM

r211, there is a difference between unstylish and unprofessional.

Why do women get shit on for stuff like this while all men have to do is put on a suit?

by Anonymousreply 212October 20, 2020 5:43 PM

Loser.

by Anonymousreply 213October 20, 2020 5:51 PM

[quote] “you’re not someone’s crazy uncle.”

I think Mary Trump would disagree.

by Anonymousreply 214October 20, 2020 8:15 PM

Mary Trump did exactly that, R214.

by Anonymousreply 215October 20, 2020 8:17 PM

[quote] there is a difference between unstylish and unprofessional

Well, I never said that her clothing was unprofessional. I said it was frumpish and she had better professional options. I’ve seen her wear a lot Of fine outfits on the Today Show that would have been fine. And, yes, guys have an easier time of it, because all they have to do is put on a dark blue suit. I note that tRump has gotten grief for those excessively long red ties that he insists on wearing.

by Anonymousreply 216October 20, 2020 11:37 PM

Must some of you bitches be such stereotypes? Going on and on about her ugly clothes.

by Anonymousreply 217October 21, 2020 3:21 AM

I'm not a clothes designer, nor do I follow design trends much but one thing I do know is that the most important thing is to feel comfortable. When you feel comfortable in your clothes, you radiate that comfort, you can think, operate clearly, you are not hampered by tight clothing in various spots. Same with shoes. So what - Savannah wore a loud color, "hooker shoes", whatever. I thought she looked like a breath of fresh air in that darkly lit studio with Donald Death staring, glaring and ranting at her. And mission was accomplished.

by Anonymousreply 218October 21, 2020 1:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!