Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How does Sheryl Sandberg sleep at night?

Jesus this lady is responsible for the genocide of entire tribes. And for all the families who have been torn apart around the world due to the divisions that Facebook promotes and makes a fortune from.

There is no end to the destruction by her and that cesspool company. If she can wipe and entire tribe off the map, profit from children being ripped apart at the boarder and god knows how much grooming and abuse they propagate.

And yet she goes around and tries to lecture other women as if she if is some virtuous icon. Give me a break. She is a monster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65July 2, 2022 9:23 PM

Definition of resting bitch face.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2020 11:25 PM

Is this the eponymous Sheryl this site goes on and on about?

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2020 11:31 PM

Didn't she get remarried a few months after her husband died?

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2020 11:32 PM

Zuckerberg’s and Sanders’s “1st amendment, free speech” defense for failing to eliminate (or at least minimize) all kinds of disinformation is really about money. Clicks equals dollars. And since their algorithms guide folks to like-minded sites/posts the nutcases spend hours reinforcing their nutty beliefs.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2020 11:33 PM

Several 30something liberal NY women I know have said something to me to the effect that they could not believe she'd go back to work full time after her husband died given that she had two young children and was worth something like a billion dollars.

She did not R3, though she is engaged to some former NBC producer.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2020 11:35 PM

Responsible for genocides? What is OP talking about?

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2020 11:38 PM

How does she sleep? On Frette 1000 thread count sheets

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2020 11:41 PM

I hope the screams of the children keep her awake at night

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2020 11:42 PM

EVIL!!

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2020 11:51 PM

R6

The Rohingya genocide was organized on Facebook, and Facebook did nothing about it.

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2020 12:03 AM

I hope this wretched lady goes down with plump. Facebook should be paying restitution for all this death and destruction

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2020 1:52 AM

I think she started dating right after her husband died.

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2020 6:00 AM

She's done so much for rich white entitled women who pretend to be victims.

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2020 6:03 AM

She has Evil Jew face. Like a female Harvey Weinstein.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2020 6:07 AM

How does she sleep? She leans in, OP

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2020 6:17 AM

These tech sociopaths show no mercy. They look down on humans as inferior and obsolete.

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2020 6:20 AM

"this lady is responsible for the genocide of entire tribes"

Her last name should have clued you in, OP; that's been her religion's calling card for thousands of years.

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2020 6:22 AM

So shocking that her marriages and assignations are power plays, morals and even optics be damned. Duh, I tell you.

by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2020 6:23 AM

These rednecks were sitting ducks and this lady juiced them up and now has an army. Not to mention all the bots.

And all that was gained by brokering those same users data that are now zombies and lifeless husks.

But hey, anything for a buck.

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2020 5:53 PM

Yeah - the going back to work after her husband dying while having young kids despite being worth a billion is a sign of someone who is not well balanced. I think that is true for any CEO /COO who dedicates that much of their life to a job. But in those circumstances it is almost sociopathic. Not a role model for anyone - unless you’re a greedy, sociopathic, power hungry woman with deep insecurities to overcome.

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2020 7:06 PM

Her face annoys Me.

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2020 7:20 PM

A classmate of mine from college. I didn't know her, but from the accounts of friends of mine who did, she was a horrible person even then and what she's become is no big shocker.

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2020 7:23 PM

[quote]

Counting her money in her secret vault until she passes out?

by Anonymousreply 23October 16, 2020 7:59 PM

Upside down amidst the stalactites?

by Anonymousreply 24October 16, 2020 8:05 PM

I completely agree. When her book came out and some colleagues boasted that they knew her personally, I did my best not to roll my eyes and say "Who the F cares?" She's a pretty low standard for humanity.

by Anonymousreply 25October 16, 2020 8:08 PM

If you only marry for money and everyone knows it, isn’t it normal just to settle the estate, take a celebratory vacation and then get back to looking for the next old money bag after your husband dies?

by Anonymousreply 26October 16, 2020 9:06 PM

Is her nose on purpose?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 16, 2020 9:14 PM

[quote] Didn't she get remarried a few months after her husband died?

No, she was too busy monetizing her late husband’s death by writing a book about not letting such trivial matters get in the way one’s career ambitions.

by Anonymousreply 28October 16, 2020 11:13 PM

The annoying love child of Helena Bonham Carter and Jackie O.

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2020 1:27 AM

R27, she had a nose job decades ago, but I think it's growing back.

Didn't she have an affair with Lawrence Summers, her mentor at Harvard?

She would be nothing if she wasn't lucky enough to be born into a wealthy Jewish family.

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2020 2:31 AM

Sheryl looks like Ethel Rosenberg.

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2020 2:33 AM

Wow R14, Hilarious! (and that doesn't sound antisemitic at all.) It's so funny and original of you.

NOT...Your meaning would have been just as easily conveyed without adding Jew before face. Everyone knows she's Jewish, why can't you say she has an evil face?

I'm certain the other antisemites here are just hanging on your very last words! Witty, cunty, and quite capable of putting the Jews in their righful place, with their evil Jew faces!

R30 You sound a bit off yourself to me as well. Though the woman in question may be a cunt of the highest magnitude, and guilty as charged for Facebook's reckless and undue influence around the globe, your proclamations about her being nothing if not "being born into a wealthy Jewish family" are rubbish, and indicate you believe in the conspiracy we Jews are all somehow running the show.

She's rumoured to be a genius or near genius IQ, a Harvard grad, Economics, (summa cum laude) and received an MBA from Harvard Business School. I think she would have been just as successful being born into a well to do Methodist or Lutheran family to be fair, and entirely honest. Looks to me like she earned her success and her place in life. She was a gifted child, and an honors student since she was a young girl.

Her being Jewish is irrelevant, other than it comports nicely withyour bloody conspiracy theories.

Do some of you ever reflect on such statements and ever wonder if you're coming across as ignorant, and anti-Jewish? Or is that rather the intent behind your posts?

by Anonymousreply 32October 17, 2020 6:10 AM

She was 43 here but looked a decade older, dye job and all:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 17, 2020 10:32 AM

A few years ago she was Datalounge's heroine.

by Anonymousreply 34October 17, 2020 11:42 AM

No she wasn't. She was an anti-hero cunt, always.

by Anonymousreply 35October 17, 2020 11:49 AM

She sleeps at night because she’s a wealthy entitled person with a vagina. She’s a WORKING MOMMMM!!! After all.. And she LEANNSS INN!! to be a STRONG WOMAN!!

Doing it all in that cliche up-talk, mommy-baby voice that wealthy white Jewish women have mastered so well.

My partner says she’s kept around as Zuckerberg’s go-to mommy fetish. I have no doubt she breast pumps a couple times a week just so creepy ass Zuck can go suckle for an hour or so every few nights.

by Anonymousreply 36October 17, 2020 12:00 PM

It's time evil business leaders Gerry called out regularly. Good post OP.

by Anonymousreply 37October 17, 2020 12:02 PM

R36 - the plot device in The Boys?

by Anonymousreply 38October 17, 2020 12:02 PM

My dear, she sleep every night with millions in her bank account.

by Anonymousreply 39October 17, 2020 12:16 PM

Michelle Obama called her full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 40October 17, 2020 1:41 PM

Just an all around terrible person who never gets called out for her savagery.

by Anonymousreply 41October 19, 2020 5:19 AM

I never spent a minute on Fuckbook. Why did so many gravitate to it?

by Anonymousreply 42October 19, 2020 6:37 AM

How does she sleep? On piles and piles of money.

by Anonymousreply 43October 19, 2020 7:22 AM

Isn't she responsible for the deaths in the capitol? They could have taken down the terrorist stuff 6 months ago but she didn't want to lose a buck.

I have a bad feeling she will not be held responsible for the murders she caused.

by Anonymousreply 44January 11, 2021 9:46 PM

If it makes you all feel any better, her husband died when he fell off a treadmill.

by Anonymousreply 45January 11, 2021 9:51 PM

She probably pushed him. She seems to always be in proximity to death and destruction but never takes any blame.

by Anonymousreply 46January 11, 2021 9:56 PM

There are certain people in business who are “killers,” and she is their queen.

by Anonymousreply 47January 11, 2021 10:00 PM

Her dress doesn't work for me @R33. Too self-conscious. Too Clyfford Styll.

by Anonymousreply 48January 11, 2021 10:17 PM

erm, Still

by Anonymousreply 49January 11, 2021 10:18 PM

How many people have to die before the admit that social media was a cash grab for people like her and they don't care one iota if an entire tribe is wiped out.

by Anonymousreply 50January 11, 2021 10:21 PM

Has she been interviewed by the FBI? It's not fair that she promotes terrorism to the little people and then skates out when it's time to hold people accountable. Just because she is rich doesn't mean she should get away with it.

by Anonymousreply 51January 11, 2021 10:33 PM

This woman is evil and needs to be stopped by authorities.

by Anonymousreply 52January 11, 2021 10:43 PM

She is sooooooo damn greedy.

by Anonymousreply 53January 11, 2021 11:00 PM

how does she keep skirting justice?

by Anonymousreply 54January 12, 2021 12:43 AM

So she got away AGAIN!!! Facebook played a huge part in the insurrection, not to mention was the main stage for the lead up.

And yet they skate again.

by Anonymousreply 55March 4, 2021 7:22 PM

She is the Teflon Donna

by Anonymousreply 56March 4, 2021 7:22 PM

Where does she get off?

by Anonymousreply 57March 4, 2021 7:25 PM

On Zuck's robot feet, R57.

by Anonymousreply 58March 4, 2021 7:39 PM

Looks like she is resigning and will get to slink off with over a TRILLION dollars in net worth.

by Anonymousreply 59July 2, 2022 8:14 PM

Soylent Green is People.

by Anonymousreply 60July 2, 2022 8:46 PM

Will there ever be justice for people like this?

She will probably go start her own country where she can conduct genocide without pesky laws and regulations. Those are for little people.

by Anonymousreply 61July 2, 2022 8:49 PM

Only the guilty sleep.

by Anonymousreply 62July 2, 2022 8:55 PM

R29 YES! Thank you. Couldn’t think of who she reminded me of. There’s also a touch of Kristen Davis from Sex in the City in the mix.

by Anonymousreply 63July 2, 2022 9:17 PM

The smokey eyed, husky voiced brunette from Melrose place could play her too.

by Anonymousreply 64July 2, 2022 9:20 PM

Or maybe an unknown could make their debut by really sinking their teeth into this part.

To soak up the role and really get a feel for playing Sheryl they could maybe ride along with warlords and instigate tribal warfare, bloodshed, famine and genocide in order to sell ads against the heightened traffic and “engagement”.

by Anonymousreply 65July 2, 2022 9:23 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!