Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

How does Sheryl Sandberg sleep at night?

Jesus this lady is responsible for the genocide of entire tribes. And for all the families who have been torn apart around the world due to the divisions that Facebook promotes and makes a fortune from.

There is no end to the destruction by her and that cesspool company. If she can wipe and entire tribe off the map, profit from children being ripped apart at the boarder and god knows how much grooming and abuse they propagate.

And yet she goes around and tries to lecture other women as if she if is some virtuous icon. Give me a break. She is a monster.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43Last Sunday at 11:22 PM

Definition of resting bitch face.

by Anonymousreply 110/15/2020

Is this the eponymous Sheryl this site goes on and on about?

by Anonymousreply 210/15/2020

Didn't she get remarried a few months after her husband died?

by Anonymousreply 310/15/2020

Zuckerberg’s and Sanders’s “1st amendment, free speech” defense for failing to eliminate (or at least minimize) all kinds of disinformation is really about money. Clicks equals dollars. And since their algorithms guide folks to like-minded sites/posts the nutcases spend hours reinforcing their nutty beliefs.

by Anonymousreply 410/15/2020

Several 30something liberal NY women I know have said something to me to the effect that they could not believe she'd go back to work full time after her husband died given that she had two young children and was worth something like a billion dollars.

She did not R3, though she is engaged to some former NBC producer.

by Anonymousreply 510/15/2020

Responsible for genocides? What is OP talking about?

by Anonymousreply 610/15/2020

How does she sleep? On Frette 1000 thread count sheets

by Anonymousreply 710/15/2020

I hope the screams of the children keep her awake at night

by Anonymousreply 810/15/2020

EVIL!!

by Anonymousreply 910/15/2020

R6

The Rohingya genocide was organized on Facebook, and Facebook did nothing about it.

by Anonymousreply 1010/15/2020

I hope this wretched lady goes down with plump. Facebook should be paying restitution for all this death and destruction

by Anonymousreply 1110/15/2020

I think she started dating right after her husband died.

by Anonymousreply 1210/15/2020

She's done so much for rich white entitled women who pretend to be victims.

by Anonymousreply 1310/15/2020

She has Evil Jew face. Like a female Harvey Weinstein.

by Anonymousreply 1410/15/2020

How does she sleep? She leans in, OP

by Anonymousreply 1510/15/2020

These tech sociopaths show no mercy. They look down on humans as inferior and obsolete.

by Anonymousreply 1610/15/2020

"this lady is responsible for the genocide of entire tribes"

Her last name should have clued you in, OP; that's been her religion's calling card for thousands of years.

by Anonymousreply 1710/15/2020

So shocking that her marriages and assignations are power plays, morals and even optics be damned. Duh, I tell you.

by Anonymousreply 1810/15/2020

These rednecks were sitting ducks and this lady juiced them up and now has an army. Not to mention all the bots.

And all that was gained by brokering those same users data that are now zombies and lifeless husks.

But hey, anything for a buck.

by Anonymousreply 1910/16/2020

Yeah - the going back to work after her husband dying while having young kids despite being worth a billion is a sign of someone who is not well balanced. I think that is true for any CEO /COO who dedicates that much of their life to a job. But in those circumstances it is almost sociopathic. Not a role model for anyone - unless you’re a greedy, sociopathic, power hungry woman with deep insecurities to overcome.

by Anonymousreply 2010/16/2020

Her face annoys Me.

by Anonymousreply 2110/16/2020

A classmate of mine from college. I didn't know her, but from the accounts of friends of mine who did, she was a horrible person even then and what she's become is no big shocker.

by Anonymousreply 2210/16/2020

[quote]

Counting her money in her secret vault until she passes out?

by Anonymousreply 2310/16/2020

Upside down amidst the stalactites?

by Anonymousreply 2410/16/2020

I completely agree. When her book came out and some colleagues boasted that they knew her personally, I did my best not to roll my eyes and say "Who the F cares?" She's a pretty low standard for humanity.

by Anonymousreply 2510/16/2020

If you only marry for money and everyone knows it, isn’t it normal just to settle the estate, take a celebratory vacation and then get back to looking for the next old money bag after your husband dies?

by Anonymousreply 2610/16/2020

Is her nose on purpose?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2710/16/2020

[quote] Didn't she get remarried a few months after her husband died?

No, she was too busy monetizing her late husband’s death by writing a book about not letting such trivial matters get in the way one’s career ambitions.

by Anonymousreply 2810/16/2020

The annoying love child of Helena Bonham Carter and Jackie O.

by Anonymousreply 2910/16/2020

R27, she had a nose job decades ago, but I think it's growing back.

Didn't she have an affair with Lawrence Summers, her mentor at Harvard?

She would be nothing if she wasn't lucky enough to be born into a wealthy Jewish family.

by Anonymousreply 3010/16/2020

Sheryl looks like Ethel Rosenberg.

by Anonymousreply 3110/16/2020

Wow R14, Hilarious! (and that doesn't sound antisemitic at all.) It's so funny and original of you.

NOT...Your meaning would have been just as easily conveyed without adding Jew before face. Everyone knows she's Jewish, why can't you say she has an evil face?

I'm certain the other antisemites here are just hanging on your very last words! Witty, cunty, and quite capable of putting the Jews in their righful place, with their evil Jew faces!

R30 You sound a bit off yourself to me as well. Though the woman in question may be a cunt of the highest magnitude, and guilty as charged for Facebook's reckless and undue influence around the globe, your proclamations about her being nothing if not "being born into a wealthy Jewish family" are rubbish, and indicate you believe in the conspiracy we Jews are all somehow running the show.

She's rumoured to be a genius or near genius IQ, a Harvard grad, Economics, (summa cum laude) and received an MBA from Harvard Business School. I think she would have been just as successful being born into a well to do Methodist or Lutheran family to be fair, and entirely honest. Looks to me like she earned her success and her place in life. She was a gifted child, and an honors student since she was a young girl.

Her being Jewish is irrelevant, other than it comports nicely withyour bloody conspiracy theories.

Do some of you ever reflect on such statements and ever wonder if you're coming across as ignorant, and anti-Jewish? Or is that rather the intent behind your posts?

by Anonymousreply 3210/16/2020

She was 43 here but looked a decade older, dye job and all:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3310/17/2020

A few years ago she was Datalounge's heroine.

by Anonymousreply 3410/17/2020

No she wasn't. She was an anti-hero cunt, always.

by Anonymousreply 3510/17/2020

She sleeps at night because she’s a wealthy entitled person with a vagina. She’s a WORKING MOMMMM!!! After all.. And she LEANNSS INN!! to be a STRONG WOMAN!!

Doing it all in that cliche up-talk, mommy-baby voice that wealthy white Jewish women have mastered so well.

My partner says she’s kept around as Zuckerberg’s go-to mommy fetish. I have no doubt she breast pumps a couple times a week just so creepy ass Zuck can go suckle for an hour or so every few nights.

by Anonymousreply 3610/17/2020

It's time evil business leaders Gerry called out regularly. Good post OP.

by Anonymousreply 3710/17/2020

R36 - the plot device in The Boys?

by Anonymousreply 3810/17/2020

My dear, she sleep every night with millions in her bank account.

by Anonymousreply 3910/17/2020

Michelle Obama called her full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 4010/17/2020

Just an all around terrible person who never gets called out for her savagery.

by Anonymousreply 41Last Sunday at 9:19 PM

I never spent a minute on Fuckbook. Why did so many gravitate to it?

by Anonymousreply 42Last Sunday at 10:37 PM

How does she sleep? On piles and piles of money.

by Anonymousreply 43Last Sunday at 11:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!