Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The "The Race is Tightening!" Trolls

Those talking points were sent out last night, clearly, right?

Ooh, scary!

These trolls along with the "DEMS ARE TOO COMPLACENT!" trolls shrieking on EVERY Thread about how we will lose because we are stupidly believing the overwhelming amount of 2020 polls that show Joe Biden winning the presidency. 2020 polls ADJUSTED for the faults in the 2016 polls.

"Hillary are this time was 30 POINTS AHEAD of Biden!!!! It's hopeless for him now!!!!!"

NO ONE here at the DL has stated "OMG! Too many Trump lawn signs! I'm voting for Trump now!"

NO ONE here at the DL has said they weren't going to bother to vote because Joe is in the lead - NO ONE.

NO ONE here at the DL has decided they didn't need to bother to vote since it's already in the bag for Biden - NO ONE.

So, wy the FUCK are the trolls yammering on and on about "Complacency!!! Yard signs!!!!"?

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2020 6:51 PM

I am indeed concerned.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2020 10:53 PM

jesus enough with the meta troll threads

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2020 10:53 PM

Russia thread.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2020 11:07 PM

(*I'm just going to carefully screenshot and bookmark this thread in case it needs to be pulled out at a later date for discussion).

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2020 11:11 PM

Here's what the TROLL at R4 is constantly posting:

"When Trump Loses The Election: Prediction I'm worried that R12 is correct.

I clearly remember 2016 when everybody said there wasn't a chance in hell of Dump winning the election. Everybody was 100% certain of it. There were so many reasons why he wouldn't win. It was absolutely inconceivable. Not even vaguely possible.

Then he won.

I'm also seeing the same cockiness again. And I'm worried."

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2020 11:13 PM

I posted that [bold]once[/bold] R5. One time. I remember the cockiness of 2016 very clearly. So?

What part of that post is illegal by your hall monitor standards R5???

Are you saying I have no right to discuss my thoughts/feelings about the upcoming election R5???

Will you be accusing me of being a one man Russian troll farm too next R5?

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2020 11:21 PM

I had a look at [bold]YOUR[/bold] posting history R5 and it seems that at least half of your posts are accusing other people of being trolls.

Seems you like to go around DL doing that. So just fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2020 11:26 PM

CONCERN TROLL^^.

Working to spread despair among gay Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2020 11:30 PM

If you say so R8.

*eye roll*

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2020 11:35 PM

"It's hopeless!" says R9.

"Why bother voting at all???" he says with doubt.

So CONCERNED that he's bookmarking this thread in the HOPES of Trump winning so he can brag that he KNEW his leader Trump would win.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2020 11:40 PM

rhank you OP, this is salutary. EVERYONE who can do something to get biden elected, should do it. no rest until it's over.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2020 11:56 PM

You insane slobbering cunt R10. I never said any of those things window licker.

You're clearly totally mentally unhinged but at least you're true to form - I note you've called me a troll at R8 like you do to half of the other posters on Datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2020 12:19 AM

Triggered Trumpkin at R12!

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2020 10:58 PM

Can R12 breathe today?

by Anonymousreply 14October 17, 2020 5:57 PM

Do DLers seriously think Russia has people posting propaganda here? Hahaha!! Just because somebody posts an opposing view doesn’t make them a “troll” or a “Russian bot”. Jesus fucking Christ. No wonder America is so messed up. People have gotten more stupid in the last twenty years.

by Anonymousreply 15October 17, 2020 6:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!