Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan Markle Suggests Covid Been Godsend To Her Jet-Setting Life

“In the absence of COVID, we would be traveling and working more externally and we’d miss a lot of those moments. So I think it’s been a lot of really good family time,”

“I think in so many ways, we are fortunate to be able to have this time to watch [Archie] grow,”

- Meghan Markle

by Anonymousreply 262November 2, 2020 8:21 PM

You're welcome, Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2020 9:38 PM

How long before you blame her for Covid, OP?

Her comment couldn't be more innocuous to a norma l person who've expressed similar sentiments.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2020 9:39 PM

normal*

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2020 9:39 PM

R2 you are just as tone-deaf as Meghan Markle

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2020 9:40 PM

Markle is an idiot.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2020 9:46 PM

[quote]we would be traveling and working more externally

Translation: I'd be in full Karen mode at our PR and Agent's offices shrieking about our lack of engagements! "Do you know who I AM!"

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2020 9:47 PM

I really don’t get all the hate. The obsessiveness of it. The Daily Mail has a negative article on her every day. It’s actually sick

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2020 9:50 PM

[quote]It’s actually sick

It's actually accurate, and Meghan's writing the script everyday!

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2020 9:52 PM

I don’t give a fuck about either of these two, but there is nothing wrong with what she said. It’s true that one potential upside on a personal level, at least for some, is extra time with their loved ones they wouldn’t have otherwise. It’s not like she said she’s glad Covid happened, just that there is this one positive aspect. Jeez.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2020 9:55 PM

It may be “true” in a sense but it’s incredibly tone deaf and, as usual, completely self-centered.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2020 9:58 PM

In any case, we still changed the locks.

We didn’t want to take any chances.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2020 10:00 PM

Full disclosure, I was one of the people who used to defend her. I thought for the longest time that people were just picking on her because she is biracial and American. I now concede that I was so wrong. The more I hear about this woman and the stupid things she says and does, the more I am convinced that Harry just married her to rebel against his family and piss off the monarchy. She is the definition of pretentious. She is just a divorced, D-lister who won the Lottery when Harry decided to marry her. I’m sure Diana is spinning in her grave over the rift this phony whore has caused between her sons. She would probably not like her just for that alone.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2020 10:09 PM

Working on what? Wait, don't tell me.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2020 10:26 PM

Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2020 10:38 PM

I think it was a lot about Gaga but it certainly fits the Duchess

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2020 10:47 PM

[quote] there is nothing wrong with what she said.

She was talking about how Covid has been a positive thing for her

You don't see anything wrong with that?

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2020 10:48 PM

What a CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2020 10:50 PM

Well, that’s a rather face-saving way of putting it.

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2020 10:54 PM

Here's an idea: she did not have to make ANY statement whatsoever!

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2020 11:06 PM

Who asked you R19?

If she can’t speak to the press, she insists on speaking to me!

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2020 11:18 PM

She reminds me of Paul McCartney’s rebound, Heather Mills. Another shameless opportunist and social climbing slut.

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2020 11:23 PM

Thank you for your kind wishes! It has been so delightful that H (I call him H) and I have been able to enjoy the fruit of my fecundity! But no one has asked how I am while I re-arrange books and candles for my next virtual appearance. I know you'll forgive me for not sharing my personal essence with you during these most troublesome times. I sometimes struggle to thrive on the days when no cameras appear.

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2020 11:42 PM

R21, yes. And then when he’s done with the drama, he’ll settle down with a nice woman who’s not an attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2020 11:56 PM

People with money and connections want to see Harry, the Queen's grandson and Diana and Charles' son. Megan is also there. She married into "also there*. Kate seems to have a better grasp on this concept.

by Anonymousreply 24October 16, 2020 12:04 AM

"Thank god so many have died and are suffering so I can spend more time with my family " . Tone deaf doesnt begin to describe this bitch.

by Anonymousreply 25October 16, 2020 12:11 AM

Didn't she do some interview where she whined and bitched about her sad, wretched life just days after visiting starving women in Africa? So this should be expected really.

by Anonymousreply 26October 16, 2020 12:18 AM

[quote] She reminds me of Paul McCartney’s rebound, Heather Mills. Another shameless opportunist and social climbing slut.

R21, so could it be said:

Meghan Markle = The BRF’s Heather Mills ?

[quote] Tone deaf doesnt begin to describe this bitch.

R25, only now do individuals listen to what I was saying about “Megs” from the beginning.*

*someone who went to school with”Megs” and whose sister was in her class....

by Anonymousreply 27October 16, 2020 12:19 AM

Black bitch.

Black

Black

Black

She should be ashamed to have put her face out there where YOU have to look at her. Maybe she should wear a chador. Would you be happy then? No, you wouldn't. Even under the chador she'd be too black for you.

by Anonymousreply 28October 16, 2020 12:27 AM

[quote]In the absence of COVID, we would be traveling and working more externally

She doesn't have SELF-CONTROL???? What an idiotic, hypocritical, tone-deaf, megalomaniac cunt!!!! Now she looks like that Octomom cunt and probably behaves pretty much the same.

by Anonymousreply 29October 16, 2020 12:36 AM

God, give it a rest, or at least fuck off back to the Daily Mail comments section.

by Anonymousreply 30October 16, 2020 12:39 AM

women's groups are now defending Meghan saying she is being "Mommy Shamed"

by Anonymousreply 31October 16, 2020 12:41 AM

COVID is Meghan's fault because what Megan wants, Megan gets.

by Anonymousreply 32October 16, 2020 12:45 AM

The good thing about her constant comments is we don’t need to ask if she’s ok.

by Anonymousreply 33October 16, 2020 1:03 AM

I'll bet she doesn't spend more than 10 minutes a day with her son. The cringey video of her reading a book to him on his birthday was so telling. That baby had no connection with her at all.

by Anonymousreply 34October 16, 2020 1:03 AM

I love how the daily mail daily dog whistles up their racist readers. It's getting comical. It's hurting the brfs reputation too. The Brf is now being linked to their racist fans.

by Anonymousreply 35October 16, 2020 1:15 AM

Working? What work do they do?

by Anonymousreply 36October 16, 2020 1:17 AM

Like someone I know in the entertainment world said " they are becoming the untouchables". No one wants to be linked to the Brf because their fans that infest the comments section are hurting their bottom line. Having to close your comments section or being bombarded with hate mail is too much.

by Anonymousreply 37October 16, 2020 1:18 AM

Linked to the BRF, or to these two?

by Anonymousreply 38October 16, 2020 1:20 AM

My initial reaction was as I started reading thread was outrage. But, if she were someone else, the comment might just be viewed as optimism. But, she is who she is and apparently remains clueless of even basic PR. She is maybe suited for Harry but not public life.

by Anonymousreply 39October 16, 2020 1:26 AM

[quote] racist readers. It's getting comical. It's hurting the brfs reputation too. The Brf is now being linked to their racist fans

Geez, stop with the “racist” trope. It’s old and ineffective.

This has NOTHING to do with the amount of melanin in MM’s skin and EVERYTHING to do with her behaviours.

You all in the “racist gang” are in a “racist” cult: ascribing every criticism to the (minimal) amount of melanin in MM’s appearance.

It is NOT working anymore, Sunshine and Sachs.

by Anonymousreply 40October 16, 2020 1:28 AM

All the hate for Markle on DL is so intriguing. Is it because, the truth now, Harry listens to her? I think he puts his relationship with his partner above all else, and that is what I believe a human being should do. If you love someone, you have to trust and respect. It seems he does, and yet y'all want to eviscerate her.

How come? Because she has an "off" personality? Kill her, huh?

by Anonymousreply 41October 16, 2020 1:29 AM

[quote] I think he puts his relationship with his partner above all else,

Could be, but the body does not lie.

Watch Harry’s body language and micro-expressions on these “Zoom meetings” they arrange.

Turn the volume off and focus solely on him.

Fascinating.

He does not emanate being “so in love”. In fact, quite the opposite.

by Anonymousreply 42October 16, 2020 1:33 AM

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43October 16, 2020 1:41 AM

Well, R42, maybe any relationship can be ruined from the outside. Or maybe she's the Bride of the Devil so many on this thread think she is.

by Anonymousreply 44October 16, 2020 1:41 AM

RE: R43

can someone do a comparable meme with Megs saying, “Are you Archie?”

TIA

by Anonymousreply 45October 16, 2020 1:43 AM

Have yet to come up with one, R45, but here’s a Megs World Salad Bingo until then.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 16, 2020 1:59 AM

R27, Spill some details, please.

Are we talking high school? Or younger?

by Anonymousreply 47October 16, 2020 2:01 AM

High School

by Anonymousreply 48October 16, 2020 2:03 AM

How thoughtful of these people to die and give me space for family time! Finally someone thought of ME!

by Anonymousreply 49October 16, 2020 2:08 AM

[quote] Well, [R42], maybe any relationship can be ruined from the outside. Or maybe she's the Bride of the Devil so many on this thread think she is.

You tell us, R44.

Harry’s never been one to easily hide his emotions.

But look at photos of him before MM and after MM.

He was a healthier weight and smiled a hell of a lot more pre-MM.

He looks like a shadow of himself now.

Again, the body: it never lies.

by Anonymousreply 50October 16, 2020 2:15 AM

What's on tge outside is not the problem there.

by Anonymousreply 51October 16, 2020 2:44 AM

The issue I have with her is it is all about her as the victim. You talk about Climate Change and Carbon footprint then fly on private jets.

You talk about no one asking how she feels after literally just seeing girls in South Africa who have to have classes to defend themselves from mass rape.

You talk about innate racism of the Country who literally 5 minutes ago gave you a huge wedding and who the Media could not say a bad thing about.

You sue a Paper over a letter you sent your father in which you clearly told your friends about, but because your father gave his side to the Papers you say it is private and that the owner the letter sent, is her.

You say you need privacy to get away from Press Intrusion then move to Las Angeles and start courting it.

As a member of the Royal Family you basically make a speech widely seen as siding with Biden when the whole point of the Royal Family is the Public are not supposed to know what they think. Why ? Because why would half the country agree to pay for the Royal Family if they know they are hated by them. The whole point of the Royal Family is to be above the Frey, a symbol of unity, which the Queen showed in her speech to the Nation about COVID.

Meghan can be a private citizen but she will always use her position as a member of the Royal family to get more money and fame , because without it she is a D listed actor

by Anonymousreply 52October 16, 2020 2:51 AM

I’d never heard of her before Harry and since she found her voice she’s made an ass of herself with it.

by Anonymousreply 53October 16, 2020 2:52 AM

I’d never heard of her before Harry and since she found her voice she’s made an ass of herself with it.

by Anonymousreply 54October 16, 2020 2:52 AM

Aside from the tonedeafness to the ramifications of Covid for other people, the other offensive thing about this quote is that she is saying, "If there wasn't a virus we'd have totally neglected Archie in the first two years of his life, for no good reason at all." They don't have to work.

I know they've got a Calling and all, but you'd think they could give the poor kid at least a couple of years of attention before the Calling knocks him off centrestage. The much-maligned BRF deliberately cut back Wills and Kate's public work while the children were babies and toddlers.

by Anonymousreply 55October 16, 2020 2:54 AM

COVID has not been a "godsend." She is lying thru her teeth. She & HArry were all set to launch their brand with speeches and events and all kinds of do gooder busywork. And then the pandeic hit and they were chained to their house...which really is a happy accident if they are smart enough to see it. BEcause they were on the brink of making asses of themselves and instead they slowed everything down, had tie to think and c onsider and plan. And they have lost ground for sure, the gloss is off, and the longer HArry stays in LA the worse it gets for him. The cache' was that they were titled, part of the Royal Family, he a Prince of the Blood. But now they're just a celebrity couple like the modern day version of the Duke and Duchess of Windsor. So she should just STFU.

by Anonymousreply 56October 16, 2020 2:59 AM

[quote]COVID has not been a "godsend." She is lying thru her teeth.

She's the Donald Trump of Buckingham Palace!

by Anonymousreply 57October 16, 2020 3:02 AM

[quote] She's the Donald Trump of Buckingham Palace!

Think you hit the nail on the head here, R57.

Markle, like Trump, is a sociopathic narcissistic.

Full stop.

by Anonymousreply 58October 16, 2020 3:07 AM

What blood? German blood?

by Anonymousreply 59October 16, 2020 3:09 AM

Meghan calling COVID a “godsend” is akin to Trump saying in respect to the COVID related deaths, “it is what it is”.

They are both incapable of thinking of anything or anyone that doesn’t serve their own self interests.

by Anonymousreply 60October 16, 2020 3:17 AM

It’s such an insensitive,self centred remark. 200000 dead. How many infected? How much fear and loss and cost? She’s just so clueless and self absorbed. Less talk, more listening.

Like that’ll happen.

by Anonymousreply 61October 16, 2020 3:20 AM

Okay Guys,

How long until this thread is greyed out by SS PR/ Harkle Bots? (Again, another link with the Trump et al connection: hiding or dumping negative statements, issues or criticisms)

1) 4 hours

2) 6 hours

3) 10 hours

4) 12 hours

It is now 11:20 EST.

by Anonymousreply 62October 16, 2020 3:23 AM

She is a fking goblin. Soulless succubus sucking off of Harry's.

by Anonymousreply 63October 16, 2020 3:26 AM

OOP... there it goes!

Gosh, overestimated it all.

It’s now 11:37 EST, and this tread is greyed out.

Took 17 minutes from my last post.

Nice work Sunshine and Sachs PR. And Harkle bots.

*PS: You can attempt to wipe out all unfavourable statements of The Harkles. But eventually, their shenanigans will be exposed for ALL to see.

by Anonymousreply 64October 16, 2020 3:42 AM

R62 Move the Flames and Freaks pointer in "Settings." If you're on "asbestos eyeballs," the lines go away. If you're in the middle, they're already there. Don't be a delicate flower.

It means the SS interns are out in force tonight bombarding Muriel (and OP) with FF's. You can do your part by WW'ing every trenchant observation here about the Harkles self-absorption and cluelessness and FF'ing the idiots who "don't care about them" nor understand why anyone else does and yet come here again and again to post endlessly in their defense. By accusing anyone who dares to question her idiocy as a racist. That's all they've got because they can't defend what she says nor do they try.

Of course, considering Covid is a godsend is hard to defend, but that's what they have to work with...

by Anonymousreply 65October 16, 2020 3:42 AM

Thanks, R65.

Haven’t played with the settings, so will do.

Also, do the greyed out threads show up in searches?

by Anonymousreply 66October 16, 2020 3:45 AM

I have no idea about the searches, R66. I posted seconds after you. It was already greyed out for me when it was in the middle.

by Anonymousreply 67October 16, 2020 3:49 AM

^ Ta, R65 / R67

by Anonymousreply 68October 16, 2020 3:52 AM

I wonder if Sir Paul has any clue what kind of “modeling” Heather Mills used to do.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 16, 2020 6:35 AM

Harry has taste for shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 16, 2020 6:38 AM

No tits, no arse, and yet tubby. A miracle of nature indeed.

by Anonymousreply 71October 16, 2020 6:53 AM

I'm no fan of MM, kinda sorta maybe understand that she was trying to say that perhaps there are small, faint, relatively minuscule silver linings in this profoundly horrible situation.... Goddamn, though; it's like she tries to come across as appallingly self-centered and stupid.

by Anonymousreply 72October 16, 2020 7:05 AM

I don't like her tits.

by Anonymousreply 73October 16, 2020 7:41 AM

She was always free to choose to spend time with the child. Women with lots of money always ALWAYS have that option.

They seldom do, because childcare is alway ALWAYS seen as drudgery and something poor people do to earn money.

Interesting stuff, “feminism”.

by Anonymousreply 74October 16, 2020 7:50 AM

Now I see why people on here hate her. It’s misogyny.Of course

by Anonymousreply 75October 16, 2020 10:10 AM

Yet another KKK thread. Fuck you racist cunts. Muriel, please delete this Klan Granny thread as you have dozens of others. These misogynist, incontinent sows are trying to take over DL. A new and pointless thread every day.

by Anonymousreply 76October 16, 2020 1:02 PM

[QUOTE] Like someone I know in the entertainment world said " they are becoming the untouchables

Try telling that to Netflix and all the people who will watch any content from them. Those people include the monomaniac haters on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 77October 16, 2020 1:06 PM

“Muriel, please delete this Klan Granny thread”

If I had a dollar for every time I’ve read this Nellie Oleson sentence, I could take my favorite bitches here for some cocktails.

by Anonymousreply 78October 16, 2020 2:06 PM

I don't hate her but I'm here to react to all her hypocritical and cunty actions.

A cunt is a cunt and always will be a cunt, and that's who she is!!!

by Anonymousreply 79October 16, 2020 2:17 PM

I thought the same thing too when she first got engaged, I assumed everyone’s venom was because of her race. And SOME of it is, even on here. One person in particular who posts very long things and always manages to sneak in a reference to her hair weave/extensions, and to her ‘ashy’ skin. But putting that aside, she’s proved herself to be completely unlikeable and undeserving of sympathy due to her constant obnoxiousness. She’s become Goop, with no self awareness. What a missed opportunity!

by Anonymousreply 80October 16, 2020 2:51 PM

Piping up to tell us how BLESSED she is. As per usual. Because we might have forgotten that she’s positively STUCK in a Montecito mansion and can’t even DRIVE anywhere and must fly privately.

Covid is a silver lining, everyone!

by Anonymousreply 81October 16, 2020 2:59 PM

You can't make your brand off separating people from their families. Ask Trump. Half of the public will never see it as "Finding Freedom".

She needs to totally rebrand. Drop the victim stuff, the insincere SJW act and maybe hyper focus on building a new American life for Harry. There's an opening to focus on what's GOOD about America and she could nab it and run with it... a big Thanksgiving healthy dinner which is Harry's first, a California Christmas with sunshine...

by Anonymousreply 82October 16, 2020 4:05 PM

[quote] Try telling that to Netflix and all the people who will watch any content from them. Those people include the monomaniac haters on this thread.

Yeah, well what is the real story?

Haz and Megs - like their mirror - Trump, lie so much, it’s difficult to know what the authentic story is based on what they SAY.

What we do know is based on ACTIONS. Interesting that all those A-list celebs that attended their wedding seemed to have dropped off the face of the earth for them.

Now their associations are with AGT (America’s Got Talent) and tv reality stars (Kat McPhee and her husband).

For former royalty, that in and of itself, speaks volumes.

Is becoming ever more apparent that they are full of it.

And their grifting nature revealed for all to see.

by Anonymousreply 83October 16, 2020 5:03 PM

[quote] “Muriel, please delete this Klan Granny thread”

[quote] If I had a dollar for every time I’ve read this Nellie Oleson sentence,

Hahahahahaha

So true, R78.

The Murrrrrrrrriiiiiiieeeeellllll whiners are just like that oily, smarmy, slimy Nellie Olsen.

Gross.

by Anonymousreply 84October 16, 2020 5:08 PM

The funny thing is she's so shallow and materialistic you think she'd be happy to dump the woke shit and sell scented candles and other lifestyle crap.

There's no real money in compassion babble.

To be honest, I thought she was smarter than that.

by Anonymousreply 85October 16, 2020 7:30 PM

She’s still hoping to hitch herself up to Oprah’s wu-wu wagon.

by Anonymousreply 86October 16, 2020 7:32 PM

[quote]The funny thing is she's so shallow and materialistic you think she'd be happy to dump the woke shit and sell scented candles and other lifestyle crap.

Yes, but there's no moral superiority to be gained there.

by Anonymousreply 87October 16, 2020 8:30 PM

[quote] Haz and Megs - like their mirror - Trump, lie so much, it’s difficult to know what the authentic story is based on what they SAY.

One wonders where they came up with the $$$$ to purchase a $15 million dollar Montecito mansion.

An LLC purchased the property.

Now there are rumours that The Harkles did not purchase it, but are renting it under the pretenses of having done so.

(It was placed on the market years ago by a shady Russian oligarch.)

These shady connections are par for the course for them.

by Anonymousreply 88October 16, 2020 8:36 PM

Lady CC, in her book, remarked on their possible association with Bill Gates. And how one of the Gates minions went to work for Sparkle and Dim.

Lady CC speculated that Gates may have played a role in the house purchase.

All speculation, but, I hope not. I thought Gates was smarter than that.

by Anonymousreply 89October 16, 2020 8:48 PM

What would Gates stand to gain from them?! There's literally nothing they can offer him, unless they're fucking him and catering to his scat fetish.

by Anonymousreply 90October 16, 2020 9:01 PM

[quote] All speculation, but, I hope not.

The Daily Mail got hold of a site that was renting out their “Mudslide Montecito Mansion” for $700/hour on some home renting site.

It was up before the home was “purchased” and is STILL up afterwards.

Apparently it remains possible to rent “Mudslide Mansion” while they are there.....

.....something rather suspect about this whole ordeal!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 91October 16, 2020 9:15 PM

Mudslide???

I see a huge sinkhole in their future.

by Anonymousreply 92October 16, 2020 9:18 PM

[quote] Mudslide??? I see a huge sinkhole in their future

Touché R92.

So apt.

by Anonymousreply 93October 16, 2020 9:21 PM

I don’t give a shit what anyone says about the DailyMail. They get the scoop.

by Anonymousreply 94October 17, 2020 10:38 AM

^^ People agree with you. They are the #1 news source in the world. Smart of Sparkles to take them on in court, right?

by Anonymousreply 95October 17, 2020 4:42 PM

R76 Harry agrees.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96October 17, 2020 5:30 PM

Leave it to this tone deaf cunt to brag and minimize the absolute horror of Covid. “I can stay home with my baby, tee hee! We’re potty training him!”

Shut the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 97October 18, 2020 12:45 AM

Do you think she ever touched a diaper? She went through 5 nannies in 6 months when he was first born. Now that she has gaggle of Spanish ladies in her Monstercito Mansion she prob can't even find the nursery.

by Anonymousreply 98October 18, 2020 1:41 AM

She probably hasn't seen the kid in months because there's no merch-$$$ for wonky eyed babies

by Anonymousreply 99October 18, 2020 6:19 AM

This couple are one slot on Dancing with the Stars away from overexposure

by Anonymousreply 100October 18, 2020 7:43 AM

R100 - hahahaha!! YOU'RE NOT WRONG! I can totally see that happening.

by Anonymousreply 101October 18, 2020 9:19 AM

Picture worth 1000 words. Tell me she isn't a psycho nightmare...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 20, 2020 1:31 AM

PH is heading back to UK! Wot's going on?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 20, 2020 4:04 AM

Taxes.

by Anonymousreply 104October 20, 2020 4:05 AM

Because once is never enough, PH and MM have recreated their engagement photo!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 20, 2020 4:06 AM

That nose! That fish hook mouth! Hahaha....she is so damn fug omg.

by Anonymousreply 106October 20, 2020 10:17 AM

Rumors went around last year that they were offered DWTS but turned it down. Meghan felt it was beneath her talent and their Royal status.

by Anonymousreply 107October 20, 2020 10:39 AM

Give her a few more months, R107. That hunger for attention doesn't feed itself.

by Anonymousreply 108October 20, 2020 11:18 AM

She's just so goddamn uninteresting . Snooki is more interesting than this hag . We've all known people at one time or the other who have delusions of grandeur but MM takes it to a whole other level . Nobody gives a shit Megs,NOBODY .

by Anonymousreply 109October 20, 2020 2:48 PM

Good point, R109.

Megs is delusional in regards to her beliefs about her self-appointed grandeur.

It is funny but in her attempts to outdo the British queen (and all other human beings), it is actually quite sick.

by Anonymousreply 110October 20, 2020 10:09 PM

But that's the thing- she had the grandeur! It wasn't a delusion! She had it all, the highest level of grandeur an American can fathom and she exchanged it at the cost of her reputation to become a D-list Montecito trophy wife... I don't think in the course of human history you can argue the relative value of Kat McPhee vs the Queen of fucking England, right?

Confounding.

by Anonymousreply 111October 20, 2020 10:35 PM

exactly R111. Somehow a 1990s plaster stucco mansion in the 100 degree blaring sun of California is more appealing than fucking Windsor Castle to her.

by Anonymousreply 112October 20, 2020 11:02 PM

She suffered from Imposter Syndrome, and deep down she was very aware of it.

by Anonymousreply 113October 20, 2020 11:24 PM

' Nobody gives a shit Megs,NOBODY '

You follow her every move, Klan Kunt.

by Anonymousreply 114October 20, 2020 11:58 PM

'Somehow a 1990s plaster stucco mansion in the 100 degree blaring sun of California is more appealing than fucking Windsor Castle to her.'

They weren't in Windsor Castle, as you Klan fuckers pointed out at the time. Frogmore House, small and unkempt, swampy, under the Heathrow flight path. You bitches tore that residence into shreds. This one is far more salubrious and you are still here spazzing on about landslides and rattlesnakes.

by Anonymousreply 115October 21, 2020 12:00 AM

Oooh nooo, the poor things had to SLUM IT in their own private mansion, renovated to the highest luxury standard on their demand and on the taxpayer's dime! How CRUEL of the monarchy to want them, THEM!!! - to live like that!! Literal violence, far worse than the plight of those raped women in Africa to whom The Duchess gifted... phallic-shaped "banana-grams". With messages of positivity.

Tone deaf? I think much worse than that.

by Anonymousreply 116October 21, 2020 12:14 AM

[quote] Klan Kunt

I am not the poster you are referring to, R114 / R115

But your continued ad hominems and vile racist tirades reveal that your quoted words self-describe YOU.

As the insightful poster above noted, your attempts to decry others as racccciiiiiisssstttttt, when this has nothing to do with Meg’s skin color and everything to do with her sick (&vile) behavior demonstrates that you are the issue.

Geez, read the room.

Get a clue.

by Anonymousreply 117October 21, 2020 12:22 AM

Nobody forced them to live at Frogmore. I would never ever willingly live under a flight path. Harry certainly has enough money to buy his own house in London if no royal des res could be found.

by Anonymousreply 118October 21, 2020 7:58 AM

R118, According to published reports, the windows at Frogmore Cottage were triple-glazed for soundproofing. Harry and Meghan certainly seem willing to live wandering lives, as though on a mission.

by Anonymousreply 119October 21, 2020 8:26 AM

There was nothing wrong with Frogmore, as there was nothing wrong with the other royal residences they turned down. They didn’t get what they wanted (I don’t know what they were aiming for), so they flounced.

I’d say that Meghan finally got what she wanted and good for her - except that her ego will never be fulfilled. It’s what drives the ambitious. It’s not about money for her; she wants the adulation and envy of every human being on earth.

by Anonymousreply 120October 21, 2020 8:51 AM

She'll never get it. She never had it. She never had the looks, talent or charisma.

by Anonymousreply 121October 21, 2020 9:05 AM

once Charles becomes king they almost certainly will have access to rooms to stay for visits in Windsor, Clarence, Buck, etc. Windsor has around 800 rooms. Andrew (sovereign second son) has an apartment in Buck he can use when in London.

by Anonymousreply 122October 21, 2020 1:27 PM

Frogmore is Sussex official residence. End of.

by Anonymousreply 123October 21, 2020 1:51 PM

you don’t get to ‘end of’ anything, R123

by Anonymousreply 124October 21, 2020 3:54 PM

So what if it's triple-glazed? You'd be a prisoner of your house, never able to enjoy your garden or even open a window. The air quality must be terrible as well.

by Anonymousreply 125October 21, 2020 5:33 PM

R125, The tears never end, do they?

by Anonymousreply 126October 21, 2020 8:00 PM

[quote]So what if it's triple-glazed? You'd be a prisoner of your house, never able to enjoy your garden or even open a window. The air quality must be terrible as well.

Not to mention the decor.

by Anonymousreply 127October 21, 2020 8:11 PM

$500 says she’s nitpicking and finding fault with their current abode.

Some people are never happy.

by Anonymousreply 128October 22, 2020 1:56 AM

Never marry an actress.

by Anonymousreply 129October 22, 2020 2:53 AM

Let's hope she's spending the big Netflix cheques on some expensive renovations.

by Anonymousreply 130October 23, 2020 12:25 AM

KLAN GRANNY THREAD

RACIST CUNTS ARE HERE

MURIEL PLEASE NUKE THESE OLD BITCHES

by Anonymousreply 131October 23, 2020 12:28 AM

^ Looks like covid pandemic gave Meghan time to check DL too and " fight the social media" that is negative for her only, of course.

by Anonymousreply 132October 23, 2020 12:40 AM

[quote] KLAN GRANNY THREAD RACIST CUNTS ARE HERE. MURIEL PLEASE NUKE THESE OLD BITCHES

R132, who gives you the right to BACKSEAT MODERATE? Calling for Muriel? Whiny as you always are.....

As “Klan Granny Troll”, your ratio on this thread - and many others - says it ALL.

by Anonymousreply 133October 23, 2020 1:16 AM

[quote] Not to mention the decor.

What decor? Can anyone supply even one photo of them in residence at Frogmore? Or a single photo of the remodeled house?

I don't think it was ever refurbished and I don't think they ever lived there. Show me a single photo.

by Anonymousreply 134October 23, 2020 2:00 AM

there aren’t any, just those same few pics taken from weird angles that show a decrepit, SMALL, unloved little abode.

by Anonymousreply 135October 23, 2020 3:08 AM

This rancid twat needs to crawl back under the rock from whence she came.

by Anonymousreply 136October 23, 2020 3:18 AM

ME, ME, ME! It's all about ME-ghan.

by Anonymousreply 137October 23, 2020 3:25 AM

R134, I remember reports from the neighbors that they never saw any moving or delivery trucks, etc. There was not the amount of activity/vehicle traffic that they expected, with the little royal family making a nest in Windsor Park.

There’s always this manufactured mystery about their residence. SMDH.

by Anonymousreply 138October 23, 2020 1:17 PM

Well it's not like she has anything of value and everything he owns, he inherited. She's half white trash. What does she inherit? A jet ski?

by Anonymousreply 139October 23, 2020 4:03 PM

And, I'll add- Kate probably doesn't have anything either. Bought antiques.

by Anonymousreply 140October 23, 2020 4:03 PM

But unlike Meh-ghan, Kate does not behave as if she ruled the entire world.

by Anonymousreply 141October 23, 2020 4:35 PM

I hear that the Harkles are going to save us from the "bad" voices on the internet. Isn't it great that we have a dear mother and father to ptotect us?

by Anonymousreply 142October 23, 2020 4:42 PM

I still can’t get over the humblebrag. Living in a mansion with help and a gate and a swimming pool doesn’t suck if you can’t leave. Living in a 1,000 sf apartment with three kids and trying to school zoom and not lose your job? SO BLESSED! FAMILY TIME!

by Anonymousreply 143October 23, 2020 8:15 PM

Who asked these clowns to save us from anything?? And how are they going to do it? By babbling nonsense at a camera every other day? I'm getting real tired of their oblivious narcissism. It's no fun anymore. The narrative calls for the comeuppance now.

by Anonymousreply 144October 23, 2020 8:56 PM

R142, well, to be fair- they are concentrating some of the most vicious bitch energy (ours) on them. So there's that.

by Anonymousreply 145October 23, 2020 9:27 PM

Harkles want in on social engineering the algorithm. They jumped on the Social Dilemma bus this week.

by Anonymousreply 146October 23, 2020 9:40 PM

[quote]Harkles want in on social engineering the algorithm.

Thankfully, despite trying to portray themselves as part that inner circle, they did not receive the invitation, and certainly not even part of the conversation. Wishing and pretending that its true does not make it true in reality.

by Anonymousreply 147October 23, 2020 10:11 PM

Kate isn’t an antiques girl. She likes high end contemporary interiors in soft colors, pinks, candles, pillows, not a lot of pattern. Her taste is very now.

by Anonymousreply 148October 24, 2020 12:02 AM

R144 this comes to mind..."Help me, help YOU!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149October 24, 2020 3:48 AM

Hahahaha, R149, PERFECT!! 👌😂

SS interns, coyld you please show this gif to them?

by Anonymousreply 150October 24, 2020 4:07 AM

' I'm getting real tired of their oblivious narcissism. It's no fun anymore. The narrative calls for the comeuppance now.'

Aw, did they take your off your ventilator so you could type that? There is no comeuppance. The head of casting at Netflix said he was interested in them in 2019 and in 2020 he was still interested and gave them a huge deal. If you're sick of them just don't watch their shows or spend time typing about them.

by Anonymousreply 151October 25, 2020 12:39 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152October 25, 2020 12:41 AM

Hopefully the Harkles can save Netflix. The streaming service is not doing as well as they’d hoped.

by Anonymousreply 153October 25, 2020 1:19 AM

Their Wokenesses will pull Netflix back from the brink of total failure.

All hail the messiahs of OmniAwesomeness!

*genuflects*

by Anonymousreply 154October 25, 2020 1:22 AM

Maybe she could do us all a favour and focus on reviving silent movies.

by Anonymousreply 155October 25, 2020 1:29 AM

Sure Juan

by Anonymousreply 156October 25, 2020 1:38 AM

Huge deal? You're dumb enough to buy that? Haha...how stupid are you? Absolutely no one of any worth is touching those losers.

by Anonymousreply 157October 25, 2020 9:26 AM

What a nice thought, that the genius of Harkles will pulll Netflix back up. Harry probably finished his online Producer's Course by now -- all set to make movies and stuff!

by Anonymousreply 158October 25, 2020 9:47 AM

The Harklestans are similar to The Trumpistans: living in delusion.

Ideally, Netflix should be booming during Covid. They are not. Read some comments on other platforms in regards to Netflix. The content is criticised as are their associations.

Many....many are fed up with The Harkles crowing about their Monstercito Mansion, free time with their child and all their “benefits” since leaving the UK (whilst leaving Canadian taxpayers holding their financial bag, family/friend relationships in tatters, and lawsuits up the wazoo). Not to mention The Harkles’ cries of “victim” every time they interact with anyone in the USA.

This is egregious during a global pandemic where individuals have GENUINE life and death struggles.

They are tone deaf at best, cruel and heartless at worst.

If Netflix continues to sink, tying themselves to The Harkles will only submerge them further.

by Anonymousreply 159October 25, 2020 10:33 AM

Harry and Meghan are both going to feature in these documentaries. Netflix didn't pay big bucks to keep those two behind the scenes. And all you Klan creeps will be hate watching and boosting their viewing figures.

by Anonymousreply 160October 26, 2020 11:51 AM

And driving you nuts with by pointing out what useless fools they are and what inane drivel they produce, Fringe Whingers. I'd stack the reviews against their self-absorbed diaper intellect any day.

Good times!

by Anonymousreply 161October 26, 2020 12:42 PM

Fringe Whingers = 1 Klan reference, 1 - 2 likes, continued bitter futility, hourly wages. Part time.

by Anonymousreply 162October 26, 2020 12:43 PM

I'm not watching anything to do with the Harkles, i don't know why the stans assume I would. The Time "summit" these two jokers moderated received a measly 1700 views; Sparkles specifically is not a draw, Dimwit a little bit because of royal association, but it's all slipping through his fingers.

by Anonymousreply 163October 26, 2020 2:38 PM

"Summit"! 🤣🤣🤣

by Anonymousreply 164October 26, 2020 3:40 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165October 26, 2020 5:51 PM

Lol, their made-up narrative of celebrity friendsips is falling apart so quickly and I'm enjoying it so much!

by Anonymousreply 166October 26, 2020 6:43 PM

Harry is woke!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 26, 2020 6:47 PM

^puke!!! Hazza trying to be a "people's lad" with this guy who looks so uncomfortable. Just vomit all over the place.

Notice how they always, always, ALWAYS use their titles, especially after "finding freedom".

by Anonymousreply 168October 26, 2020 6:52 PM

Hahaha the Clooneys were desperate to get an in with tbe BRF and the Harkles delivered -- Amal has a position with Chaz' charity.

by Anonymousreply 169October 26, 2020 6:59 PM

Just going to put this here and walk away

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170October 26, 2020 10:03 PM

Oh poor r169, we're laughing at you! Amal got that position from CHARLES you stupid moronic idiot.

by Anonymousreply 171October 26, 2020 10:29 PM

Bite me R171. You are unable to comprehend.

So the SS intern job not going so well?

by Anonymousreply 172October 26, 2020 10:54 PM

So many Nazis on this thread.

by Anonymousreply 173October 27, 2020 12:39 AM

Jessica Mulroney is back also saying there is a silver lining in her hardship of being outed as an entitled semi racist mean girl. DL, cheer yourself up today by reading the comments on this story @ dlisted. So awesome!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174October 27, 2020 1:16 AM

Megzy's former BFF also claims to have found a silver lining...for her being shamed off the interwebs for being a cunt a few moths back. The comments at dlisted are making me so happy!! Check it out!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 175October 27, 2020 1:29 AM

Oops sorry for double post.

by Anonymousreply 176October 27, 2020 1:31 AM

Mulroney looks like a young Barbara Amiel... much in the news lately and not for her modesty and love of humanity.

by Anonymousreply 177October 27, 2020 1:43 AM

Hey Fringe Whinge! How’s your sense of alienation and bitterness tonight?

by Anonymousreply 178October 27, 2020 2:47 AM

I’ve never heard those rumors about Harry abusing sex workers before. Not saying it isn’t true, but that’s the kind of thing we would have heard sooner, no?

by Anonymousreply 179October 27, 2020 11:41 AM

The thing that put me off was the use of the word attorney. Could have just been an American writing, but that's a distinctly American word for lawyer... Commonwealths have lawyers and barristers and solicitors.

by Anonymousreply 180October 27, 2020 12:01 PM

Agree, R179.

But I am sure that whatever bad behaviour Harry got up to was covered up.

by Anonymousreply 181October 27, 2020 12:17 PM

R7 - It's not "sick" - it's money. Those articles get thousands of comments daily, most of them brutal and a great many of them begging and pleading with the DM to please, stop stop stop inflicting the Harkles on us!

The DM won't of course, especially in view of the upcoming lawsuit, the upcoming "year end review" of Megxit, and the lockdown cutting off so many other news stories. Most of the time, the top headlines are the numbers of cases, deaths, the latest foibles of a government unable to govern and at its wit's end . . .

So the Harkles come in partly as comic relief, party as escape, and partly to ensure that thousands of clicks on the piece occur. Far more, probably, than are eagerly clicking on the latest news of lockdown tiers, illegal raves, bad news across Europe . . .

It's how media outlets make money.

Few people take anything Meghan says seriously. The latest has been the leak by Rachel Johnson that she sat next to the Clooneys at the Sussex wedding reception, and when she pleasantly asked how they knew Meghan, the Clooneys promptly replied that they didn't know her at all, but "somehow" (like Idris Elba and a few others invited to fill the seats with enough notables to drive up viewership - although it got less viewers than the Wessex wedding did) got an invitation. Needless to say, neither of the Clooney famewhores would have turned the invite down.

The Clooneys, of course, have a grand estate in England, Amal now has a plum position with Charles' hugely successful Prince's Trust, and with the Harkles out of favour with the names on which English bread is buttered, have remained completely silent on Meghan's grandstanding about media hate, and, notably, on the leak that they'd never met Meghan.

The DM, of course, after the wedding printed a few stories about how close the two couples were and how the Harkles were staying with the Clooneys on holiday and helping to care for the Clooney twins . . .

That should tell you how much faith to put in these stories.

Just the same: thousands of clicks on the articles . . .

by Anonymousreply 182October 27, 2020 12:25 PM

R170 - That Blind has been broadly interpreted as being about either Harry or Hunter Biden, the latter shaping up as the Prince Andrew of US Big Political Families. Only no one has ever accused Andrew of violence toward women (or he'd have beaten the shit out of Fergie after the toe-sucking incident). Hunter was dismissed from the military and does seem to have some, er, problems.

I'm on the fence on which one it is. Hunter Biden was never the lovable party boy that Harry was once perceived as, and the last bit about perhaps his wife would sit down and write a nice note to the abused sex workers does seem to hark back to Meghan's (lunatic) Banana Aphorisms For Sex Workers incident (to say it backfired is an intergalactic understatement).

So I would give the edge on this to Harry. but he never seemed like the violent type to me. I don't think he's got the "edge" for it, for lack of a better word. He's all mush.

by Anonymousreply 183October 27, 2020 12:32 PM

I don't follow the BRF.

What is the reason why Harry didn't end up with that bleached blonde chick he brought to Will and Kate's wedding?

IIRC, they had a long history together beginning in high school, and although she was a bit on the trashy side (or at least she looked it) he truly seemed to love her.

by Anonymousreply 184October 27, 2020 12:48 PM

R180 at one point, Harry was seconded to the US military, presumably the Army, for training in Texas.

If the alleged actions refer to him, there, the word “attorney” would be entirely appropriate to describe a lawyer. Or, as you say, maybe it’s because it was written by an American.

by Anonymousreply 185October 27, 2020 12:50 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186October 27, 2020 1:36 PM

Yeah, Duchess Whoresides could have sent the sex workers some Get Well Soon messages on bananas.

by Anonymousreply 187October 27, 2020 1:39 PM

Believe it's Prince Harry, who is a known alcoholic with Mommy issues. As a soldier he said he felt "joy" at killing, and got his talent that way from thumbing his beloved xbox. He is prone to getting swept away as we can clearly see, so Iit's believable that he acted out on women around the time he was joyfully killing.

by Anonymousreply 188October 27, 2020 2:53 PM

Haz didn't get married to very wealthy Chelsy because she dumped him, like all the others except thirsty Markle.

by Anonymousreply 189October 27, 2020 2:56 PM

More and more Im beginning to think Haz married Me-again as a big old fuck you to all of his friends and family and since its backfiring spectacularly hes really starting to wonder what the hell he got himself into . When you see Kate and William there seems to be true affection for each other ,Haz always looks like he's depressed and would rather be anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 190October 27, 2020 3:34 PM

actually didn’t Sarah say Andrew grabbed his naval sword and started destroying their suite in Sandringham or Balmoral where they were staying when the toe story broke?

sounds violent to me.

by Anonymousreply 191October 27, 2020 7:58 PM

Harry has killed people? And said he enjoyed it? Oh good lord.

He always seemed aggressive to me, more so after he met Markle. It seems that one of the ways she manipulates him is by feeding his aggro issues. First, he was "angry for weeks" after she complained that paps had taken pictures of her in her bathsuit. I have no doubt that she connects the paps with his mother's death for him - directly and subliminally, by overplaying her "victimhood".

Then, there was the "that girl" incident. I imagine Harry reporting what his brother said to her (as she undoubtedly trained him early on) and her clutching her pearls with maximum indignation at that phrase, making Dim believe that it was really offensive and thus pittinghim againsthis brother. The same pearl-clutching ensued with the imaginary racism everywhere. She had to paint herself as the victim of everyone who supported him in order to isolate him.

I remember the photos in a church where Megz wore that green outfit. I think it was after they played a cruel prank on Kate and Will's kids on the phone and then acted offended when the Cambridges acted cold towards them in church. In that photo, Kate looks beyond miserable, Will is looking at her in concern, Megz is staring triumphantly at the camera, looking like a fed vampire, and Hazza has the airs of an aggressive bull on the verge of punching someone.

I also remember the stories about the imaginary friendship between the Harkles and the Cloonies. Pathetic doesn't begin to describe that level of narcissistic public lying.

by Anonymousreply 192October 27, 2020 8:47 PM

Yes, Harry described his elation at making a kill in Afghanistan, and attributed his awesome skills to his expert PlayStation thumbs. I'll get the exact quote for you -- it was in Lacey's book.

by Anonymousreply 193October 27, 2020 9:14 PM

Chelsea broke up with him because she basically said he wasn't a nice person and treated people badly. Then there are all the events where Harry was an angry arsehole to other participants. There was the polo match where William had to go around apologising to people for Harry's behaviour. That time he made the pony bleed. Calling fellow soldiers 'pakis'. There are many incidences of him being a bitter man with a temper.

I completely believe that he is capable of hitting women - the palace have just covered it up for him. Now that some people think the blind is about Hunter Biden, perhaps there will be a push to confirm it as Harry. I hope so, because if it's true he deserves the backlash.

by Anonymousreply 194October 27, 2020 9:33 PM

If the Palace covered up Harry's violence toward women, it's worse than the Andrew story and I'm surprised Blind Gossip risked it.

If true, and the Palace knows his history here, it also begs the question of whether the Palace was so accommodating re his choice of Markle as wife. Maybe they figured she was tougher than he was and if she got him out of their hair, so much the better; and if he roughed her up, she'd leave of her own accord.

If true, it also makes one wonder about the relationships with Chelsy and Cressida. Neither seem like the type to take that kind of shit, you should pardon the expression, lying down. It would also perhaps shed more light on Cressida's cryptic Tweet on Harry's engagement (or wedding, can't remember which) when she said no matter who you were, all that mattered was how you treated people.

It would be quite interesting to find out that party boy Harry was really a vicious misogynist who finally met his match in Markle, wouldn't it?

by Anonymousreply 195October 27, 2020 11:21 PM

I think Harry is deeply messed up re: women. I believe he has a version of the Madonna/whore complex. He reminds me heavily of my father, who has a very similar personality: co-dependent with his narcissistic, grifting wife (yes, my mother), groveling to her, being her slave and taking his bottled-up anger on people he sees as weak and worthless. I can imagine a man like that seeing sex workers as subhuman female versions of the revered and feared female figures in his life and showing them his Mr. Hyde face.

Harry is by no means the gullible poor orphan boy he is widely believed to be. He's entitled, selfish, stupid and ignorant by choice (his teachers had to cheat for him to have him graduate, he wouldn't bother putting in ANY work) and his war comrades painted him as deeply unreliable and a danger to his own platoon. Yes, MeAgain is awful, but he's no innocent victim at all.

by Anonymousreply 196October 28, 2020 12:11 AM

Try to write better then loon at r172. YOU sound like the Megbot here. How on earth would you think I'm anything close to a Meghan supporter by my post? Reading is fundamental!

by Anonymousreply 197October 28, 2020 11:09 AM

I'm still not sure that Blind was about Harry or Hunter Biden. From outside glimpses, Biden seems the more likely candidate. He was dismissed from the military on "administrative" terms - i.e., they didn't dare give him a Dishonourable Discharge" because of who his father was, so they put it on an "administrative basis".

Hunter and Harry share a long history of their family connections cushioning them against the slings and arrows they would otherwise have been brought low by due to their brainless, self-entitled, petulant personae.

If it weren't for the reference to Meghan's Banana Aphorisms I'd go with Hunter. I just can't see Chelsy and Cressida putting up with blind rage and physical abuse for any amount of time.

So, split decision.

Also note that Harry's solicitors sent a Letter of Warning to the DM over the article about the letters from two flag officers to Harry on his lack of concern for the military and carrying out no responsibilities but wanting to retain his title of Captain General of the Marines (those would be the Marines whose service for a fallen comrade Harry blew off so he could attend "The Lion King" premiere and pimp his wife for voiceovers to Bob Iger, Disney head - with Beyonce, the voiceover lead in the film, right there). The warning asserts that the article is "false and defamatory". Of course, the article asserted nothing but what the General himself asserts, so the letter, in fairness, should have been sent to the General. . .

Harry's "sources" insist he has been in "regular contact" with military folk since he left and the sources also assert that Harry never received the letter and that Harry has "asked that his office in London forward them to him".

Pardon? Did he really just call a couple of senior flag officers liars? Does he not know that a suit against the DM on this basis has no legal legs because it was simply quoting others, not making the assertion itself? Did he really state that he has an "office" in London that doesn't forward his mail to him, or that those Generals couldn't get his addresses in Canada and L.A. and then Santa Barbara?

And they bawl at us to stop talking about the Harkles.

One day, when the Harkles stop pushing out stories the way geese shit, we'll be glad to.

by Anonymousreply 198October 28, 2020 12:34 PM

Hmm who would want to release previously unheard tidbits that Harry is violent to women? Someone who might plan on divorcing him? Who leaks to the press?

by Anonymousreply 199October 28, 2020 12:58 PM

Not impossible, R199. Note that she also wrote that his anger scared her re: that papped in a bathsuit incident at the very beginning of their relationship. She was setting the scene for a divorce on claims of violence.

by Anonymousreply 200October 28, 2020 1:07 PM

Or was it the same people Harry thinks killed his mother?

The Palace has reason to want to see Hazza’s cred questioned. Slapping hooker stories is one way to do that.

by Anonymousreply 201October 28, 2020 1:13 PM

Sparkle wants her trial delayed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 202October 28, 2020 1:22 PM

R202: Prelude to dropping the case? The stated excuse - "Finding Freedom is out, so now the lawyers have to read it" is ridiculous.

They will have had six months to read it before January.

by Anonymousreply 203October 28, 2020 2:17 PM

She knows she's gonna lose. And they were dumb enough to believe that their little collaboration with the book's "authors" wouldn't be discovered. Narcissists really think they're smarter than everyone else, except they're not.

by Anonymousreply 204October 28, 2020 2:32 PM

I think it's military personnel who finally had enough when Harry blew off the Invictus benefit event. The last straw.

by Anonymousreply 205October 28, 2020 3:07 PM

R202 R203 R204 - A thread was opened on this topic just this morning. For everyone's sanity, please try to keep the legal case comments on the legal case thread . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206October 28, 2020 10:13 PM

Bingo, R199.

by Anonymousreply 207October 29, 2020 12:06 AM

You sad sad sad old fuckers actually believe blind items! I've heard everything now. Too stupid to live.

by Anonymousreply 208October 29, 2020 1:49 AM

Funny how so many of you want and expect Meghan to divorce Harry and predict he will crawl back to the UK and marry a blonde version of Kate Middleton. There were hundreds of candidates like that and Harry rejected them all in favour of someone with a bit of showbiz glamour. Definitely his mother's son. Diana loved actors and pop stars like Simon le Bon.

Harry is loving life in LA - the climate, the pool, the beach, the ocean, the hikes. Meghan was his passport out of a country he hated and away from the drudgery of cutting ribbons in the rain, always playing second fiddle to William, never allowed to express an opinion. If they divorced, he'd stay in LA and marry a younger version of Meghan. The last thing he'd do would be return to royal duties.

But Meghan isn't going to divorce Harry as she knows their value is highest as a package deal. Netflix signed them as a pair, the press interest in them as a pair is at an all time high. A divorce would look like crushing failure. You think she wants money above all else and would be happiest as a billionaire's wife, but most billionaires wives' are very low key. They don't have their own TV shows (even Kim K has given that up since Kanye hit billionaire status). Meghan wants a platform, she wants huge audiences watching her hold forth. And for that she needs Harry.

by Anonymousreply 209October 29, 2020 2:01 AM

R209, your post needs a tl;dr....because we could not be bothered.

Here’s where it’s at: one look at Harry NOW reveals him to be a shell of his former self.

The body never lies.

by Anonymousreply 210October 29, 2020 2:23 AM

So obvious it's just not going well. Harry couldn't get anyone to marry him so he settled for a d list grifty actress. Bereft of his familial and military associations, he's just another dope with no experience hustling in Hollywood, no particular talent, and a curious need to preach to the poors about how they should live. The Harkles deserve each other.

...just waiting for court news tomorrow

by Anonymousreply 211October 29, 2020 4:05 AM

R209 you can't seriously believe all that shit you just wrote.

I literally snorted out loud at "showbiz glamor." If that's truly what we wanted, don't you think he could've done better than some aging Z-lister? This woman was a suitcase girl on Deal or No Deal, FFS.

by Anonymousreply 212October 29, 2020 5:24 AM

If you're that rich and not old or hideous, but nobody better than MM will marry you, then there is something dodgy going on.

by Anonymousreply 213October 29, 2020 5:59 AM

The Sussexes seem to equate Harry's royal status as equal to Oprah, Serena or the Clooneys' success- and wealth-based status, and therefore they authorise themselves to preach to others. But the public doesn't agree.

What could they legitimately do to further their goals of increased wealth and entrée into the A list?

by Anonymousreply 214October 29, 2020 7:57 AM

I see the thread discussing Meghan's legal case has been deleted. Does anyone else habour suspicions that whilst discussing the sex lives, characters, relationships, clothes of all other celebrities is fine, discussions of a legal case that is being openly discussed on the MSM (Vanity Fair, Telegraph, TIMES, SUN, MIRROR, and, of course, the DM itself, etc.) is off limits here at DL?

Who or what are they afraid of?

Well, we can continue here.

Meghan has submitted an application for, variously, Summary Judgement and/or a delay to the start of trial, and is also allegedly appealing the court's former ruling that MoS may use "Finding Freedom" as part of its defence on the basis of "similar fact in evidence".

Summary Judgement is usually requested when the applicant feels its case is so strong that the outcome is a foregone conclusion and a trial is therefore a waste of the taxpayers' money and the court's time. Meghan's team has asserted that they believe they have "an overwhelmingly strong case" and the defendant has no shot at winning, and that is their argument for Summary Judgement.

In fact, it's a Hail Mary Pass as no one, after seeing that FF is going to be allowed as part of the MoS's defence, thinks the case is a slam dunk for Meghan. It's a desperate measure and her solicitors probably also need to show that they tried to do everything they could to, as the TIMES put it, escape being put into the witness box and cross-examined under oath.

The appeal of the court's ruling on the MoS is also a Hail Mary pass, as Americans put it. Appeal courts are loathe to overturn lower courts' rulings without a very good reason.

The delay is also transparently desperation. Meghan's team will have had three months to prepare a response to the Amended Defence.

The only other reason for Summary Judgement is that negotiations have occurred between the parties resolving major issues that would be brought out at trial.

This was supposed to be another CCMC hearing (Costs and Management) at which dates would be determined for exchange of requested documents sought by either side, in this case, mostly the defendant.

The hearing is ongoing today, but I believe only the delay will be decided on by Mr Justicy Warby today.

by Anonymousreply 215October 29, 2020 12:24 PM

Update: Mr Justice Warby has granted a delay on the trial for NINE MONTHS.

Translation: as I mentioned on the thread that was mysteriously deleted, she's pregnant. This part of the hearing was conducted privately, and the delay was granted on "compelling private reasons".

She's up the duff and is using the pregnancy, still unannounced, to delay the trial.

Decision on Summary Judgement will be forthcoming.

Nine months? She's probably about three months along, and nine months will mean she has time to give birth and not have to appear for trial until the baby is three months old.

I knew it. There is absolutely no other reason for a nine-month delay other than a lethal illness requiring extensive medical care.

You heard it here first.

by Anonymousreply 216October 29, 2020 12:56 PM

Another update: The court has refused, for the second time, Meghan's request for permission to appeal the court's ruling re allowing the MoS to use Finding Freedom in its Amended Defence.

That refusal probably means she has no shot at being granted Summary Judgement, as, if the Amended Defence is standing, it indicates the court doesn't think Meghan's case is a slam-dunk, and should go to trial.

So, so far, the hearing is a split decision: she gets the delay, but the Amended Defence for the MoS remains, but she'll likely lose the request for Summary Judgement.

What this means is that the trial will take place nearly two full years after she filed the suit.

She probably got herself pregnant solely to delay the trial because she's terrified of the consequences of her stupidity - i.e., going into the witness box and facing cross-examination. And by then, the vaccine will probably be out and she won't have COVID as an excuse not to travel.

It may also give her time to withdraw the suit after what is politely called, "a decent interval", and citing her new life back in America as more important than old business back in the UK.

by Anonymousreply 217October 29, 2020 1:05 PM

^*It's also possible one of the witnesses to be called has fallen pregnant or is fighting a debilitating illness.

But I cannot think of any other reasons for a nine-month delay.

by Anonymousreply 218October 29, 2020 1:12 PM

They need to allow themselves to be ridiculed. That's their only true star appeal. That's what the world is looking at them for. But their tiny narcissistic souls would never allow this. One needs some self-irony to become a clown. Furthermore, their ridiculousness is in their obliviousness, so it won't happen.

by Anonymousreply 219October 29, 2020 2:19 PM

Sparkle loves to create drama in everything she does in life.

by Anonymousreply 220October 29, 2020 2:24 PM

[QUOTE] I literally snorted out loud at "showbiz glamor." If that's truly what we wanted, don't you think he could've done better than some aging Z-lister?

She was 34 when they met. That's not ageing. She also had seven years' tenure on a successful show that had been syndicated worldwide and was very popular in the UK. All episodes still on Netflix. That's not a Z lister.

Why did William marry a nobody grifter with zero ability to earn her own living beyond skivvying and whoring on a yacht in the Solent? We'll never know.

by Anonymousreply 221October 29, 2020 3:06 PM

Listen Meghan R221 ,try though you might to diminish Kate ,you will NEVER , for one second ,be even remotely on the level she is . You with your cheap hair extensions and fried egg tits .

by Anonymousreply 222October 29, 2020 3:38 PM

Hi Kate!

I'm actually a great deal more talented than you. We both make speeches for a living, but I'm eloquent and expressive, while you sound tinny and half baked. I also write my own speeches, something you can't manage.

Not surprised that you think having natural straight hair represents the pinnacle of success in life. You've always been shallow with Aryan tendencies.

by Anonymousreply 223October 29, 2020 3:56 PM

R221 - Her part was being written out. She was 35, not 34 when they met, and it was the only real acting job she got in 15 years of trying. At 35, with little to no real talent, and finding herself competing with fresh 20 year olds for the kind of roles she wanted, Meghan knew she was facing professional oblivion. She had one chance left at the kind of fame she hungered for: a high profile husband, preferably British (she was by her own admission hunting for one by 2016).

She was at best a C-list actress. She admitted she even failed her audition for the part, but her first (white) husband got her in the door and she "bonded" with the director over being mixed race.

She's gotten by all her life on pushiness and getting lucky with contacts. Her real talent is for self-promotion.

She got thrown the Harry Winsdor card and she played it fast and well and finally got what she wanted.

And it wasn't enough for her and she started trying to parlay THAT upwards - her aim became outshining Kate, which she also failed completely at, and then getting out while she could with the goods.

And for all her smears and leaked stories and whingeing and crying, all she managed to do in the end was make Kate look golden.

Of course, one must give her credit for ending up in a pretentious 16 BR home in Montecito and a First Look contract with Netflix. She'd never have gotten those without the Windsors.

Now she's trying like hell to avoid being exposed as the lying manipulator she is on the witness stand in a case she was probably told by experts was a stupid move and not to bother.

If she's lucky again, the court will grant Summary Judgement.

If she isn't, she gets a reprieve so she can think of another way out of the corner she boxed herself and her friends and her mouthpiece Scobie into.

by Anonymousreply 224October 29, 2020 4:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225October 29, 2020 4:43 PM

[QUOTE] At 35, with little to no real talent, and finding herself competing with fresh 20 year olds for the kind of roles she wanted, Meghan knew she was facing professional oblivion.

She wasn't written out, she left. And ages 35-45 are usually the busiest in an actor's profession. So many roles available for that age group, more than for 20 year olds who can't play wives and mothers. Look at actresses like Marion Cottiard or Eva Green. Working non stop.

This business about her 'not having a steady job except for Suits' is also spurious. She was 28 when she got the role and held it for 7 years, which is about as steady a job as you can get in acting. Before that, aged 23-28, she had a stint on a game show and minor parts in films, because she was working her way up in the profession, as most actors do. Film roles are never long term unless it's a franchise like Twilight.

A part like Rachel in a long running show is considered very desirable because it offers job security. You do sound naive.

by Anonymousreply 226October 29, 2020 4:47 PM

^ Thank you, Meghan!

by Anonymousreply 227October 29, 2020 4:52 PM

Hahaha comparing Sparkles to Marion Cotillard. Markle was at the end of the acting road and needed another white husband to give her a boost. Voila, here comes dreamboat Haz. teehee

by Anonymousreply 228October 29, 2020 4:53 PM

I say MM and Kate settle it with a good old-fashioned punch up....pay per view of course!

by Anonymousreply 229October 29, 2020 5:49 PM

R229 - oh no! Smegan will surely blame Kate's inevitable win for Smegma's upcoming staged miscarriage (expected circa February-March, have your popcorn ready.)

by Anonymousreply 230October 29, 2020 8:10 PM

Kate must have the saddest tits on the planet. Like AA size.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 231October 29, 2020 8:15 PM

^^I'd rather see some royal cock. I saw a photo of Harry naked but no crown jewels were present, although the gay fakes were schlongtastic.

by Anonymousreply 232October 29, 2020 9:08 PM

Those tits are small. Much much better are the half grapefruit bolt on implants her sister in law Sparkles got while she was unsuccessfully fucking her way through Hollywood. Now those were some tits, they were, suitable for a suburban Jersey stripper and Meg Markle!

by Anonymousreply 233October 29, 2020 10:33 PM

Meghan still has decent tits and a nice ass, unlike transman Middleton with her paper flat, too tall frame.

by Anonymousreply 234October 29, 2020 11:12 PM

Meghan has wide hips and a fat ass.

She keeps her weight down by not having a soul.

by Anonymousreply 235October 29, 2020 11:57 PM

Oh my sides. Markle has her father's flat wide ass poor ting. Haz has no ass either, so I pity the potato child.

by Anonymousreply 236October 30, 2020 12:09 AM

Oh my sides. Markle has her father's flat wide ass poor ting. Haz has no ass either, so I pity the potato child.

by Anonymousreply 237October 30, 2020 12:09 AM

Lol at the potato child.

Not the first or the last.

by Anonymousreply 238October 30, 2020 12:20 AM

Really? The comparisons have descended into tits and ass territory? Shame on you, datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 239October 30, 2020 12:33 AM

The DL Nazis love pointing out that Kate has long straight hair and Meghan doesn't.

by Anonymousreply 240October 30, 2020 1:40 AM

R240 if you took all the fake hair off Meghans head there wouldnt be enough left to make a wig for a grape. She's spent decades torturing the hell out of that mess. I bet shes bald as a cue ball under that pile of fake shit.

by Anonymousreply 241October 30, 2020 1:54 AM

We’re not Nazis,idiot, you said we’re klanners.

Fringe whingers are so low IQ.

by Anonymousreply 242October 30, 2020 2:55 AM

Meghan is shaped like a barrel. Linebacker shoulders, a thick, wide pudgy middle, with wheelchair legs and huge gangly bunion stricken feet. Add that to her hideous profile, with her giant five head, ski slope nose, pointed chin, fish hook mouth and balding head. Now add her inability to speak well, lack 9f charisma, lack of talents, and life spent grifting off men. Don't forget her insecurity, seething jealousy and angry spiteful persona too. PJA was leaving the show already do her storyline was coming to an end. She had no steady, documented long term work history in her life except her 7 years on Suits. Neither does her grifter mother. Both are deplorable.

by Anonymousreply 243October 30, 2020 10:16 AM

R243 - You have to hand it to Meghan, working with a modestly attractive face in youth, a terrible figure that she kept under control with stringent slenderness (now abandoned), and lots and lots of work obliterating natural Afro hair, raising the tip of her nose, and these days fillers and filters.

She actually looked quite nice in her early thirties, but she seemed to lose sight of who she really was physically the moment she got engaged to Harry. It's odd how terrible her clothes became, how much of an issue her hair became FOR HER as she strove to compete with the White sister-in-law's glossy locks. She should have gone natural instead of trying to persuade people she had hair like Kate. She would have put her own individual stamp on being royal in "modern Britain".

Wearing her natural hair and showing that she could do the dignified royal thing just the way Kate and Sophie and Anne could - THAT is what would really have broken the mold and made history.

Instead, she proved that a non-white just didn't get it, couldn't hack it, and flunked it.

I say it was a missed opportunity.

by Anonymousreply 244October 30, 2020 12:43 PM

if Harry divorces M, and comes crawling back to England and marries a proper woman from his class, all will be forgiven.

by Anonymousreply 245October 30, 2020 3:16 PM

Exactly R245 and dont think Megs doesnt know that !

by Anonymousreply 246October 30, 2020 3:24 PM

So right, R244.

If only she had chosen a smart, short hair style with her own natural hair - that would have been a wonderful look.

And taking the place that was offered as one of the daughters in law of the Prince of Wales, she and Harry could have really, if you excuse the term, "sparkled".

But, that woman is not the woman that Sparkle wants to see in the mirror.

She seems to have spent years changing that person so she could look like someone else.

Adding to the physical, Sparkle does not and apparently never will, like to share. So, sharing a platform with her husband's brother's wife, was never, ever, something that Sparkle would accept.

I remember very early on seeing a clip of William, Kate, Harry and Meghan sitting on a stage at an event describing their supposed "sharing" of charitable endeavors. Kate was wearing a blue dress and was pregnant with Louis, so this event must have been before the Sussex wedding. Just as Kate began to make a comment about the organization, Sparkle cut her off and began her own comment. Kate looked startled at the behavior but sat back and let MM continue. My thoughts at the time (funny how early on Sparkle showed everyone who she really was) was that Sparkle was a rude bitch.

Just as at that event, Sparkle now apparently can barely contain herself to let Harry talk in their videos.

by Anonymousreply 247October 30, 2020 5:17 PM

[quote]What this means is that the trial will take place nearly two full years after she filed the suit.

Charhlz: Uh God, who's geng to peh fuh thet?

Kehmilla: You, dahling.

Yoda: The power of Diana is strong in that one.

Chahlz; Weh did thet trull come from?

Kehmilla: It's the mezklin, dahling.

by Anonymousreply 248October 30, 2020 5:39 PM

[quote]And taking the place that was offered as one of the daughters in law of the Prince of Wales, she and Harry could have really, if you excuse the term, "sparkled".

Unless you get it, it would be very, very difficult, I imagine, to accept a situation where any shared public moments were strictly governed by your place in precedence. The Queen, the Duke, The Prince of Wales, the Duchess of Cornwall, the Duke of Cambridge, the Duchess, the Duke of Sussex, her. She would hate that the real princess moments put her in a place and hate more that she couldn't run her mouth as a member of the Royal Family. I don't know whether she went in clueless or thinking she'd climbed from nothing so what was a monarchy?

by Anonymousreply 249October 30, 2020 5:44 PM

Anybody want to bet Harry won't be headed over now?

by Anonymousreply 250October 30, 2020 5:45 PM

You mean to the UK? Some people always thought he will rarely go back. A funeral or whatever. It is over.

by Anonymousreply 251October 30, 2020 6:59 PM

'I bet shes bald as a cue ball under that pile of fake shit.'

With that skin colour, I doubt it very much. Her hair as a child was very thick, long and curly. Look at North West's hair if you want an example. Why do you think she'd have an afro with skin so pale she passes as white?

by Anonymousreply 252October 30, 2020 9:40 PM

Huh? You white, right?

by Anonymousreply 253October 31, 2020 12:23 AM

Long, thick and curly?? Where r252? She had a big fro, dry and brittle. Its hilarious you think otherwise when pics show different.

by Anonymousreply 254November 1, 2020 7:32 AM

R252 - R254 is correct. Childhood and youthful pre-relaxant photos show a full 'fro of actually thin, wiry hair, which has since been brutalised within an inch of its life.

Every time Meghan talks about "authenticy" and "be yourself, it's your best look" I think of these photos.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 255November 1, 2020 5:29 PM

Whoa! Everything but the underbite looks different in that old photo. And this is the first photo of her I've seen where I can tell she has African American heritage. It's sad she did everything possible to erase it.

by Anonymousreply 256November 1, 2020 5:42 PM

R256 - Yes, you can see she had her nose done, the tip narrowed and lifted (Marilyn Monroe had the same done to her nose), the teeth turned into chiclets, and I think something around the cheeks or jawline, I'm not sure which.

But the hair was crucial: if she hadn't straightened that hair she could never have gotten away with putting Caucasian on one of her CVs. She's obsessed with straight hair. The irony is, now she wants to make bank off being "a woman of colour" - as long as she isn't asked to look like one.

by Anonymousreply 257November 1, 2020 6:01 PM

R256 - Yes, you can see she had her nose done, the tip narrowed and lifted (Marilyn Monroe had the same done to her nose), the teeth turned into chiclets, and I think something around the cheeks or jawline, I'm not sure which.

But the hair was crucial: if she hadn't straightened that hair she could never have gotten away with putting Caucasian on one of her CVs. She's obsessed with straight hair. The irony is, now she wants to make bank off being "a woman of colour" - as long as she isn't asked to look like one.

by Anonymousreply 258November 1, 2020 6:02 PM

Forehead lift, buccal fat removal, shortening of jaw, electrolysis to bring the hairline back. Her authentic self.

by Anonymousreply 259November 1, 2020 8:43 PM

I think I remember there being a buzz about the pic R255 linked to, while the kinky hair and wide nose are real, they were saying The Daily Mail purposely Photoshopped the pic to make Me! darker. That’s not uncommon in media hits, right wing outlets even here in America commonly darken black people in photos.

by Anonymousreply 260November 2, 2020 2:13 AM

Can't wait to see what her kid turns out to look like in the nose and hair department.

by Anonymousreply 261November 2, 2020 4:31 AM

Markle nose and Harry's baldy wirehead hair. Also, flat ass from both sides.

by Anonymousreply 262November 2, 2020 8:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!