Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dionne Warwick on the record

She’s surprised people know what a Dionne Warwick is! 😂 Old dumbass bitch!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23Last Sunday at 2:44 AM

She needs a new look. That slick backed white hairstyle doesn't do her any good. Wear a good wig if necessary.

by Anonymousreply 110/15/2020

She looks like a 50's dyke

by Anonymousreply 210/15/2020

I don’t get the nastiness being directed at her. What did she do? She seemed fine during the interview not bitchy I guess I’m missing something. Like she’s homophobic or she made a personal assistant give her an enema . Something.

by Anonymousreply 310/15/2020

She is in transition. Wonder when it’ll be complete? On her 80th birthday?

by Anonymousreply 410/15/2020

She was ugly as a woman too.

by Anonymousreply 510/15/2020

He was talented in an earlier era.

by Anonymousreply 610/15/2020

60 years ago. 60 years later she’s transitioning

by Anonymousreply 710/15/2020

She was not that good of a singer. She was lucky Burt picked her though. Also, she stole charity donation for AIDS in the 80s. Never Forget.

by Anonymousreply 810/15/2020

The hate of small people merely energizes me to sing of His Glory the more.

Poor, sad little people.

I survive and thrive, in Beauty of Spirit.

Amen, mother fucking assholes. Damont, summon Nippy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 910/16/2020

I know she’s a he

by Anonymousreply 1010/17/2020

She looks like Samuel L. Jackson.

by Anonymousreply 1110/17/2020

That's a man, baby.

by Anonymousreply 1210/17/2020

She's going on TV and decides to wear that busted sweater? WTF

by Anonymousreply 1310/17/2020

Her hair glasses and sweater say OLD MAN

by Anonymousreply 1410/17/2020

Old bulldagger's more like it.

by Anonymousreply 1510/17/2020

She stole funds for AIDS?

by Anonymousreply 1610/17/2020

Ummm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1710/17/2020

She’s one nasty old dyke. I remember how mean she was on Celebrity Apprentice

by Anonymousreply 1810/17/2020

Oh cotne on people, give her a chance to get a start in the music industry.

by Anonymousreply 1910/17/2020

Dionne Warwick was one of the most successful pop/R&B recording artists of all time. But when her music career faded, she moved into more sketchy areas. One was Psychic Friends Network. The other was an AIDS charity Warwick started and became a spokesperson for in 1989. Warwick and the charity were lauded for working to stave off the AIDS epidemic in the black community.

But, in 1991, ABC revealed that over 90% of the millions of dollars raised by her charity went to administrative costs, including lavish travel and meals for Warwick and her associates. Both Psychic Friends Network and Warwick's charity disappeared into oblivion. In 2013 Warwick declared bankruptcy, listing debts that included nearly $7 million owed to IRS and more than $3 million to the state of California for unpaid taxes on her earnings during the 1990s.

by Anonymousreply 2010/17/2020

Pfft I don't owe anything like our president

by Anonymousreply 2110/17/2020

She sold pictures of her dead niece in her casket to the National Enquirer.

by Anonymousreply 2210/17/2020

I don’t foresee this hateration. Sylvia said I’m clear so respek. Covid is fake news childrens.

by Anonymousreply 23Last Sunday at 2:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!