Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Douglas Murray has got botox!

Starts at 28.26

Don't watch the rest it's just Fox bilge, as per usual.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 6, 2020 3:00 PM

Pulled tighter than Melania.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2020 12:13 PM

Refuse to give anything related to Fox my clicks or impressions.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2020 12:15 PM

This is pathetic of him. And he's called an "intellectual"?? He looks ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2020 12:21 PM

He's ripped, but still wrong

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2020 12:24 PM

it could just be the pancake mix make up they make everyone wear on those channels

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2020 12:31 PM

Why are his forearms like that? I can understand the upper arm - but I've never seen a forearm like that (on a civilian).

Is Dougie boy on the market, perhaps?

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2020 12:32 PM

I don't think so. He furrowed his brow at one point.

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2020 12:38 PM

His hair looks gray @ r4 - yet not in OP's Fox link.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2020 12:40 PM

I'm looking at Doug's forehead lines--so I'm not seeing Botox.

I'm just looking at two assholes who seem to be in love with each other.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2020 1:09 PM

If this is going to be a world in which Douglas Murray wins "most beautiful" then I will I will lose the will to live.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2020 1:15 PM

I think she has had botox, she was looking very smooth on Joe Rogan last month. Recently single.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2020 7:32 PM

Here's another recent video with that hot James guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2020 7:33 PM

He definitely had *something* done to look so refreshed. He's in the US right now to cover the election, and is apparently renting an apartment in Los Angeles.

Warning: link goes to the VILE Ben Shapiro:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 24, 2020 8:55 PM

His hair seems to have receded noticeably in the past year too. Maybe he's been using something to work out that also increases hairloss.

by Anonymousreply 14October 24, 2020 9:20 PM

Murray on the election:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15November 6, 2020 2:58 PM

Im sorry--who?

by Anonymousreply 16November 6, 2020 3:00 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!