Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Alleged Hunter Biden Email From Giuliani Appears Forged

The NY Post story, entitled ‘Smoking-gun email reveals how Hunter Biden introduced Ukrainian businessman to VP dad’ shows two emails which they claim to have obtained from Rudy Giuliani. The full PDF file for one of the emails has been published by the NY Post to Scribd, and can be viewed in its entirety at the bottom of this article. What caught my eye immediately was the tremendous clarity of the text, when compared to the “VP” gmail icon in the upper right-hand corner. Something appeared to be off, and upon further examination, it was. Look what happens when you zoom into the PDF file (see image below). The text in the file remains crystal clear, yet the gmail icon for “VP” gets extremely pixelated. Even in the un-zoomed version, the icon is blatantly pixelated.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 230October 21, 2020 10:50 PM

This is great. I knew that if scrutiny were crowdsourced, people would prove them forgeries.

Can someone please spread this around? I don’t use social media.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2020 3:21 AM

Giuliani is now firmly total scum bucket, beneath contempt territory

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2020 3:24 AM

All we care about are the nude photos.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2020 3:24 AM

I think maybe some of the photos might be real but the email are most certainly not. Giuliani is an idiot.

The photos so far are cool and he looks hot.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2020 3:26 AM

The Trump Ghouls are spending a lot of time smearing a guy who never held public office.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2020 3:30 AM

People need to see this. Surely the Times and other major media have noticed this?

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2020 3:31 AM

And in other news, Mike Pompeo says they are going to release Hillary Clinton's emails. You know, for transparency...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2020 3:33 AM

I hope Hunter sues them after the election. Libel and privacy torts. Even if the court says he’s a public figure, the reckless indifference to the veracity and authenticity of the emails is enough to meet the standard for defamation of public figures. It’s clear the Post didn’t do any work to verify them.

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2020 3:34 AM

Is the NY Post a rightwing outlet?

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2020 3:35 AM

... It’s clear the Post didn’t do any work to verify them, given that the writer of the Medium piece very straightforwardly showed them to be fake.

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2020 3:36 AM

R9, very much so. It’s a Murdoch paper as well.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2020 3:36 AM

The NY Post is a rag. Tabloid trash.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2020 3:44 AM

Hunter Biden, please sue your ghoul-faced assailant for every past, present and future penny that evil fucker even dreams of having.

As for pompous Pumpkin Head Pompeo, fart already will ya? Somewhere over the middle of the Atlantic after giving the ocean dwellers a 12 hour notice to dive. Thank you.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2020 3:48 AM

[quote]I hope Hunter sues them after the election.

I agree. He should sue the living fuck out of these assholes.

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2020 3:57 AM

Ghouliani is a traitor who is being paid by Russia

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2020 5:17 AM

But his emails!!!!

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2020 5:22 AM

I feel bad for Hunter - he's not even the one running, yet he's the target of their smears. Why are they so obsessed with him?

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2020 5:29 AM

America's beloved mayor eh? We told you then and we're telling you now. He's a dirtbag.

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2020 5:32 AM

Hunter is so FUCKING HOT. Jeez oh man. So was Joe in his youth, actually.

I would look at his penis, but I would feel guilty about it considering the circumstances. If the photos/videos of it are real, I mean.

Do we think that Russians or other hackers got into his “cloud” or something and stole the pictures from there? And then the emails were hacked, too, and some forged ones were mixed in with fakes? Is that the consensus?

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2020 5:39 AM

Like I said another threads, everybody surrounding Trump is so fucking incompetent that they can't even do bad right.

If they are this good at stealing the election, we don't have anything to worry about.

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2020 5:43 AM

Dick Cheney was an evil mastermind . These guys are just fumbling idiots.

It never ceases to amaze me how Rudy Giuliani willingly pissed away all of his post 9/11 Goodwill. Especially on a cretin like Trump.

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2020 5:46 AM

****THIS JUST IN*****

Water is wet.

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2020 5:54 AM

[quote] Like I said another threads, everybody surrounding Trump is so fucking incompetent that they can't even do bad right.

Sadly, as 2016 proved, they don’t even have to. Trump has one skill — he can manipulate and activate drooling idiots. The fuel fed to them to keep them motivated doesn’t need to be high octane.

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2020 5:56 AM

I know this isn't the point, but remember that Monty Python movie where the Obese Restaurant diner explodes after he eats a last little thin mint? I think that scene every time I see Pompeo and wonder when it's going to happen to him.

by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2020 6:12 AM

R23, his base is motivated, sure—for now. Who knows if that energy can be sustained through Nov 3 when they’re all planning to vote.

But one thing is for sure: this Hunter non-story will not win Trump ANY voters.

by Anonymousreply 25October 15, 2020 6:18 AM

Hunter has serious big dick energy. Rudy should release that whopper and put mushroomdick to shame

by Anonymousreply 26October 15, 2020 8:31 AM

Why isn't Plastic Surgery Barbie in jail?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 15, 2020 8:42 AM

The NYPost once again proves itself a right-wing piece of shit rag.

by Anonymousreply 28October 15, 2020 9:57 AM

"I know this isn't the point, but remember that Monty Python movie where the Obese Restaurant diner explodes after he eats a last little thin mint? I think that scene every time I see Pompeo and wonder when it's going to happen to him."

Mr. Creosote.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 15, 2020 11:03 AM

Let's face it - Hunter Biden is white trash sleaze - but he has nothing on any Trump. he's maybe a nudge ahead of Tiffany.

by Anonymousreply 30October 15, 2020 11:08 AM

I can only find like 2 of his photos. Have more been released?

PS. He looks like a good FUCK

by Anonymousreply 31October 15, 2020 12:08 PM

Years ago Jane Fonda appeared in some forgettable play after her comeback in Monster In Law. We went to see her and who was in front of us at the box office but Elizabeth Ashley. Then in the lobby was Michael Riedel who knew Elizabeth and they made a beeline for one another and were all kissy kissy but then in that very loud, very distinctive baritone she read him for filthy for working for “that rag” as we all looked out and laughed. Far more entertaining than the play!

by Anonymousreply 32October 15, 2020 12:31 PM

The NY Post is republican garbage.

by Anonymousreply 33October 15, 2020 12:42 PM

History is quickly moving past Trump/Rudy. A lot of people of making a lot of money these days from OnlyFans pages. Trump/Rudy are still plotting that Suburban Housewives will be angry about a sex tape.

The only person who cares about Ukraine is Putin.

by Anonymousreply 34October 15, 2020 1:21 PM

Is this spreading on Twitter? If so, the media will see it and this is ovah.

by Anonymousreply 35October 15, 2020 1:32 PM

[quote]A lot of people of making a lot of money these days from OnlyFans pages.

Are you suggesting that Trump and Rudy start OnlyFans pages r34?

by Anonymousreply 36October 15, 2020 1:35 PM

Nobody cares about Hunter Biden during a pandemic.

by Anonymousreply 37October 15, 2020 1:48 PM

Def I think the campaign (and maybe even upper middle class people in the media etc. who have been largely unaffected financially by the virus) are underestimating how much stress working to middle class people are under right now. From the fear of catching covid, to job losses, furlough, income loss, homeschooling, finding childcare, the lack of any sign of their industries re-opening fully, worry about elderly parents, isolation from family.....People just don't have the space in their heads to worry about Hunter Biden or Hillary Clinton's emails. The more they keep this up, the more Trump fatigue sets in and people either vote Biden or former Trump voters just don't vote because they can't face another 4 years years of his circus on top of their own stress.

It will be interesting to come back here in 3 weeks and do the post election analysis because if the polls are correct it will very hard to rationalize why the Trump campaign completely misread the public on covid. THIS is actually why a NYC (alleged) billionaire is usually regarded with suspicion by middle America, they have always suspected that in crisis such a person would not understand the plight of the common man and HELLO here we are. People who haven't worked in 6 months are being told to stand by for Hillary Clinton's e-mails, stand by for a dick pic of the candidate's son while the Repugs try to slip tax cuts for millionaires into the stimulus bill that they won't pass because they are trying to get a religious cultist onto the supreme court to take away their healthcare and women's choice. Some days I cannot believe we are all living through this shit.

by Anonymousreply 38October 15, 2020 2:51 PM

If this is the Republicans' idea of an October surprise, the only surprise is that they think this is going to accomplish anything. All they've exposed is their own incompetence.

by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2020 3:16 PM

Ghouliani.

by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2020 3:35 PM

Thankfully people are smartening up. People understand that these stories have no bearing at all on policies that can affect your life.

We all know Hunter has had a drug problem.

But, I'd like to keep my right to marriage, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 41October 15, 2020 3:49 PM

Don't give the stories in the media any clicks. The Medium post at OP doesn't count, however.

by Anonymousreply 42October 15, 2020 3:50 PM

[quote]From the fear of catching covid, to job losses, furlough, income loss, homeschooling, finding childcare, the lack of any sign of their industries re-opening fully, worry about elderly parents, isolation from family.....People just don't have the space in their heads to worry about Hunter Biden or Hillary Clinton's emails.

I think that's an important point that people often fail to consider. In 2016, things were going well enough that plenty of people could say "Hey, this guy was a hoot on TV, let's give him a chance, what could go wrong?" and ignore the people who were telling them EXACTLY what could go wrong. People didn't take things seriously because they didn't need to.

by Anonymousreply 43October 15, 2020 3:53 PM

Washington Post

The Plum Line

Opinion

Trump’s fake new Biden scandal has a deeper purpose. Bannon revealed it.

Opinion by Greg Sargent, Columnist

Oct. 15, 2020 at 7:49 a.m. PDT

The single most important fact about the laughably weak new scandal that President Trump is pushing about Hunter Biden and his emails is that we’re now seeing lots and lots of media stories about Hunter Biden and his emails.

While Trump and his propagandists would surely prefer to have a more compelling scandal to tout, the thinness of this new gruel is largely secondary. What matters is the mere fact that many mainstream outlets are running articles with the words “Biden” and “emails” in them.

We know this, because Stephen K. Bannon has already laid out the playbook we’re seeing here at length. But, as I hope to show, a look back at this playbook — and at the new pseudo-scandal itself — reveals not only its nefarious deeper purpose, but also why it will likely fail.

Trump touted this shiny new toy at his Iowa rally on Wednesday night. He referenced the now-widely discussed New York Post story, which “reports” that Hunter Biden received emails from a Ukrainian executive that supposedly show he arranged access to his father, Joe Biden.

“Joe Biden has been blatantly lying about his involvement in his son’s corrupt business dealings,” Trump shouted, claiming those emails are a “smoking gun.”

There are all kinds of problems with the new allegations. The emails — purportedly from Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to Burisma, the company that paid Hunter Biden to sit on its board — show Pozharskyi thanking him for arranging a meeting with his then-vice president father.

But the sourcing of the emails is hilariously suspect. They were supposedly transferred to a hard drive by a Delaware computer repair store owner from a laptop that Hunter Biden supposedly dropped off. But the owner won’t say he’s certain the customer was Biden, and, weirdly, he never returned for it.

Worse, Bannon and Trump lawyer Rudolph W. Giuliani — who alerted the New York Post to the story and provided the hard drive — are refusing to make it available to other news outlets. The “smoking gun” email was reproduced in photo form, and one expert told The Post’s Glenn Kessler that it has no traceable metadata.

Meanwhile, the Biden campaign checked Joe Biden’s schedule and found no such meeting, and no one has shown it happened. (If some kind of perfunctory handshake introduction did happen, even that wouldn’t necessarily show corruption.) That gives the lie to Trump’s claim about what this “smoking gun” supposedly proves.

To top it all off, this nefarious arrangement is cast as the prelude to Biden corruptly forcing out a Ukrainian prosecutor who was supposedly investigating Burisma, to protect his son’s business arrangements.

But that story is based on fiction: The ouster of the prosecutor was backed by international institutions because he was corrupt, and there was no investigation of Burisma at the time.

Bottom line: Biden just didn’t abuse his official powers to do anything corrupt on his son’s behalf, and this new fakery doesn’t change that at all. So what is it supposed to accomplish? We know from Bannon himself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44October 15, 2020 4:03 PM

The Bannon playbook

Bannon’s basic insight has long been that for such smears and disinformation to work, they must somehow get vaulted out of the conservative media bubble and into mainstream news coverage.

Back when Bannon was first trying to get the general bundle of right wing Biden-Ukraine smears taken seriously, journalist Joshua Green explained how all this works. He reported that Bannon was frustrated that these stories were “stuck in the conservative ecosystem.”

The Bannon playbook dictates that such efforts must “enter the public consciousness” as something other than “conservative attacks,” Green explained. It was only through getting “coverage in the mainstream press” that they might get “weaponized” or “legitimized.”

Trump and Giuliani, of course, managed to get extensive mainstream coverage of these smears and lies by launching the scheme that led to Trump’s impeachment. So this backfired on Trump, which undercuts the notion of Bannon as some kind of Svengali.

But this playbook still helps explain what we’re seeing now.

An unsolved media problem

Trump’s last-ditch hope is to cast a vague pall of corruption over Biden. Lots of mainstream press stories about newly discovered laptops and secret emails and meetings between Biden family members and mysterious foreign influence peddlers might help spread that miasma — no matter how absurd or unsubstantiated the details, which few pay attention to.

To be clear, coverage of this story has been sharply skeptical and lacerating. And it probably should be covered, since it does have some news value. But plainly, the mere fact of covering smears and disinformation, even negatively, itself rewards their purveyors.

This is a difficult pitfall without an obvious answer, one that Brian Beutler memorably dubbed the “conservative sh-tstorm” problem. But it’s obvious that in some general sense the media often does get gamed by it (see, But her emails!), and that many media figures to this day refuse to reckon seriously with it.

That said, this latest effort could further backfire on Trump. Precisely because Trump is so addicted to right-wing media, and so unable to grasp that audiences outside that bubble have seen endless such smears of Joe Biden but have only grown to like him more, Trump will see the story widely pushed there and assume it must be effective.

Which will only mean Trump wastes more time talking about Hunter Biden when he really needs to be giving millions of voters a real reason to get over their deep alienation from him. And time is running out.

by Anonymousreply 45October 15, 2020 4:04 PM

The funny thing is the only people who are going to pay attention are Trumptards and they are already brainwashed and voting for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 46October 15, 2020 4:17 PM

Yes, the New York Post is so "mainstream press" , that everyone is amazed at how they dug this up.

Damn, the republicans are desperate, and the bumbling idiots got caught!

I'm lovin' this shit!

by Anonymousreply 47October 15, 2020 4:28 PM

Bannon's still a thing? I thought 2018 wiped away that mess

by Anonymousreply 48October 15, 2020 4:33 PM

[quote]Bannon's still a thing? I thought 2018 wiped away that mess

Well, with schools closed r48, there just aren't that many playgrounds for him to hang around.

by Anonymousreply 49October 15, 2020 4:54 PM

Sure... Just like Trump said back in 2016: "FAKE NEWS! FAKE NEWS!"

In short, anything that exposes this scum for what they are, is false and a complete lie. Meanwhile Assange is being unlawfully judged for exposing war criminals like Joe Biden.

And then people say that this scum is different from Donald Trump...

by Anonymousreply 50October 15, 2020 5:11 PM

R50, you do know you're on another planet compared to most Americans, right?

Go listen to Pacifica Radio and be bitter.

by Anonymousreply 51October 15, 2020 5:16 PM

Oh golly gee, I see the words "Biden" and "e-mails", so surely that is bad like that corrupt Hillary and her e-mails. I don't understand any other words, I just know together that is very bad so I must vote for Trump even though I really wanted to vote for Biden.

...said no one ever.

Why doesn't anyone talk about Ivanka and her e-mails, she actually has a high level government position unlike Hunter?

by Anonymousreply 52October 15, 2020 5:28 PM

I'd like to hear more about the computer store owner, what's his deal?

by Anonymousreply 53October 15, 2020 5:39 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 15, 2020 5:52 PM

If you click on stories about the bullshit, you're helping make it more of a thing.

by Anonymousreply 55October 15, 2020 5:53 PM

No r55, we're really not.

I have no objection to gathering information.

by Anonymousreply 56October 15, 2020 5:55 PM

R56, you are. See the Plum Line piece from the Post above.

by Anonymousreply 57October 15, 2020 5:57 PM

"Neither Giuliani nor Bannon responded to multiple requests to review the hard drive and other materials for verification"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 15, 2020 5:59 PM

R2 - he has always been scum. Anyone from New York knows this - even before he was Attorney General of NY, he was a major asshole.

by Anonymousreply 59October 15, 2020 6:03 PM

Well, if a Plum Line piece from the Post says it.

I guess that means I have to obey. But I won't.

Does that make me part of the problem?

by Anonymousreply 60October 15, 2020 6:13 PM

Does anyone have the Hunter Biden dick pic?

by Anonymousreply 61October 15, 2020 6:15 PM

So contrary, R60. Rebel! Expertise and knowledge doesn't matter!

You go, Ms. Independent

by Anonymousreply 62October 15, 2020 6:15 PM

Rudy should be disbarred. I’d be surprised if some NY lawyers don’t refer this matter to the State Bar.

by Anonymousreply 63October 15, 2020 6:22 PM

Where is the Hunter Biden dick pic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64October 15, 2020 6:23 PM

I'm with r63. Disbar this motherfucker, just like Trump's buddy Roy Cohen

by Anonymousreply 65October 15, 2020 6:32 PM

He seems like he's a little mentally off, R53.

by Anonymousreply 66October 15, 2020 6:37 PM

Is there a law against working with hostile foreign intelligence services against your own country like Rudy is doing? Is it espionage? I know it's not legally the definition of treason, but there's got to be something.

When Democrats take over, if we do, every single one of these assholes must be punished for every last thing they did. Every little thing. If Joe lets this shit go we'll lose the 2022 midterms, and the Republicans will take back the White House in 2024 with a smarter, better authoritarian.

by Anonymousreply 67October 15, 2020 6:51 PM

Russia Rudy

by Anonymousreply 68October 15, 2020 7:14 PM

Did Russian Rudy's friends at the NYC FBI give him this info. How this info got into the scumbag's hands needs to be investigated.

by Anonymousreply 69October 15, 2020 8:21 PM

[quote]MacIsaac is an anagram for "A CIA SCAM". Odds?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 15, 2020 8:34 PM

Investigate Rudy!!!!

by Anonymousreply 71October 15, 2020 8:37 PM

Also, investigate this MacIsaac guy!

by Anonymousreply 72October 15, 2020 9:00 PM

This is the best part of it which shows how inept everything behind this "leak" was from the get go. It's almost as if Jacob Wohl and his sidekick clown were behind it.

[quote] I'm hearing now that the motherboard for the laptop wasn't even built when the supposedly discovered emails were made

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 73October 15, 2020 9:04 PM

Hunter left 3 (!) Macbook Pros (!) containing emails of international significance which'd damage him (!) in a shop in Wilmington (!) and didn't get round to collecting them (!). The man responsible is a Trump supporter (surprise) but didn't initially know who Hunter Biden was (!), but took a copy of the hard drive anyway, and won't come clean on how the unhinged Giuliani got involved. The photos are probably true. And that's about it.

by Anonymousreply 74October 15, 2020 9:05 PM

This was obviously some sort of set up. Someone loaded the pictures and the forged emails onto a computer and gave it to a Trump supporter to create this story.

Thankfully, no one cares.

by Anonymousreply 75October 15, 2020 9:06 PM

What a total crock of shit. Hunter Biden isn’t running for office. I might take an interest if he does, or if like Jarvanka, he’s made a ‘Senior Adviser’. Until then, it’s totally irrelevant.

by Anonymousreply 76October 15, 2020 9:09 PM

Hunter has admitted his drug problem and has gone to therapy.

The emails are forged, as most news organizations seem to agree.

So what exactly are we left with? NADA

by Anonymousreply 77October 15, 2020 9:10 PM

Yeah this sounds like a setup.

Either Hunter Biden himself dropped off those laptops for repair or he didn’t. Sounds like he didn’t.

If he didn’t then where is the chain of custody? Who got ahold of those emails, how did they put them on the laptop, what were their motivations for doing so?

by Anonymousreply 78October 15, 2020 9:11 PM

Hunter was living in California at the time these were dropped off in Delaware.

There is no meeting with Joe Biden (per the official WH calendar) as referenced in the emails. Emails were forged and placed next to, likely, real pictures to support their veracity.

FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE

by Anonymousreply 79October 15, 2020 9:17 PM

There is no metadata that comes along with every email.

So they were likely just typed up as if they were real emails.

by Anonymousreply 80October 15, 2020 9:18 PM

R74, nothing about this story makes sense. Did they just illegally hack him to get the pictures and then come up with this laptop story to cover it?

by Anonymousreply 81October 15, 2020 9:21 PM

That's a possibility.

by Anonymousreply 82October 15, 2020 9:27 PM

LMFAO These old fugs think they are so clever with copy and paste. Never mind the fact that every 12 year old has grown up using Photoshop and knows quite well about pixel quality.

Nice try Grandpa Giuliani. Hitting the bottle again so early?

by Anonymousreply 83October 15, 2020 9:28 PM

They really are desperate. I thought they would find dirt on KH's husband and Geraldine Ferraro her or something but we're almost at 2 weeks out and this is the best they've got?

by Anonymousreply 84October 15, 2020 9:32 PM

The laptop repair guy is ugly as sin.

I think he's a patsy - some of the emails and the pics will have been found through a hack, mixed in with some forgeries, stuck on a laptop and 'abandoned' with a Biden sticker on them. The idiot took the bait.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 15, 2020 9:42 PM

I think he was completely on it but, being a stupid MAGAt, probably had no idea that he would be the one who'd be pushed under the bus once their scheme fell apart. He's the low rent version of Brad Parscale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86October 15, 2020 9:54 PM

What the hell is he doing at the controls of a plane at R85. He claims he’s legally blind.

by Anonymousreply 87October 15, 2020 9:57 PM

If it was planted, I'd have to think that the laptop guy was recruited. How else could they be sure that he'd "find" the info and send it to Giuliani's lawyer?

by Anonymousreply 88October 15, 2020 9:57 PM

R85, I also think he's in on it

by Anonymousreply 89October 15, 2020 9:59 PM

He apparently used to run a flight simulator exhibition. He's truly creepy looking with the Marty Feldman eyes, wouldn't be surprised if he's an incel.

by Anonymousreply 90October 15, 2020 10:16 PM

[quote]wouldn't be surprised if he's an incel

I doubt that he'd be surprised either r90.

by Anonymousreply 91October 15, 2020 10:23 PM

This guy is totally shady. No way he's just a patsy.

by Anonymousreply 92October 15, 2020 10:23 PM

I hope Hunter sues

by Anonymousreply 93October 15, 2020 11:10 PM

Sue them, Sue them!!!

by Anonymousreply 94October 15, 2020 11:52 PM

The Medium article so simply and clearly proves the email fake. Dear god.

by Anonymousreply 95October 15, 2020 11:56 PM

There is real movement now (as it has been revealed that the Trump administration was told months ago that Giuliani might be part, or pawn of, a foreign disinformation campaign) of an investigation.

This has backfired badly.

by Anonymousreply 96October 16, 2020 2:32 AM

Start looking into MacIsaac

by Anonymousreply 97October 16, 2020 3:13 AM

I have to say it again: Hunter is SO FUCKING HOT. Every time I see that picture of him in the tub with the cigarette, my privates tingle.

Seriously I would vote FOR HUNTER, FOR PRESIDENT if I could.

by Anonymousreply 98October 16, 2020 3:18 AM

WaPo is reporting that the White House was warned that Giuliani was being targeted by Russian to feed false info to take to Trump

by Anonymousreply 99October 16, 2020 3:26 AM

Feds examining whether alleged Hunter Biden emails are linked to a foreign intel operation (and I agree with r98 that Hunter is hot!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100October 16, 2020 3:28 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 16, 2020 3:31 AM

More shadiness:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102October 16, 2020 3:40 AM

"Hunter Biden laptop mystery hints at a Russian disinformation operation,"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 16, 2020 3:55 AM

Rudy's making up more shit now:

Giuliani is now changing the Hunter Biden laptop story. The shop owner told the NY Post he couldn't identify who dropped off the laptop. Giuliani, who wasn't there, said on Sirius XM today "was left by Hunter Biden, in an inebriated, heavily inebriated state with the merchant."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104October 16, 2020 4:46 AM

I can well imagine that Rudy knows from inebriation.

by Anonymousreply 105October 16, 2020 8:02 AM

Rudy is the crazy uncle of the crazy uncle.

by Anonymousreply 106October 16, 2020 8:10 AM

[quote]The laptop repair guy is ugly as sin.

WHO cares?

by Anonymousreply 107October 16, 2020 10:06 AM

The sad part is that the Trump White House knows very well this is Russian disinformation and don't care as long as he wins the election

by Anonymousreply 108October 16, 2020 12:57 PM

r107, it goes to whether to believe him or not. Ugly people are inherently liars

by Anonymousreply 109October 16, 2020 2:06 PM

[quote] The sad part is that the Trump White House knows very well this is Russian disinformation and don't care as long as he wins the election

Anything so the GOP can keep shoveling money to the rich

by Anonymousreply 110October 16, 2020 2:06 PM

R79 I used to work in the federal government, and my boss would frequently remark that only half of his daily meetings were listed on his official schedule. The rest were either informal, impromptu, scheduled by someone else, or were him putting out fires.

by Anonymousreply 111October 16, 2020 2:21 PM

So Biden’s official schedule means nothing either way.

Real issue is where did those emails come from and what was the chain of custody for the laptop.

by Anonymousreply 112October 16, 2020 2:23 PM

It seems pretty obvious there is NO chain of custody for the laptop.

[quote]Chain of custody (CoC), in legal contexts, is the chronological documentation or paper trail that records the sequence of custody, control, transfer, analysis, and disposition of physical or electronic evidence.

[quote]When evidence can be used in court to convict persons of crimes, it must be handled in a scrupulously careful manner to prevent tampering or contamination. The idea behind recording the chain of custody is to establish that the alleged evidence is in fact related to the alleged crime, rather than having, for example, been "planted" fraudulently to make someone appear guilty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 113October 16, 2020 2:30 PM

Giuliani needs to be arrested. He’s completely out of control.

by Anonymousreply 114October 16, 2020 2:31 PM

There is not one single thing in this story that passes the Occam's razor test. Nothing. Why are the idiot deplorables making themselves look even more stupid by falling for this?

by Anonymousreply 115October 16, 2020 2:34 PM

[quote]Giuliani needs to be arrested.

Giuliani needs to be disregarded.

by Anonymousreply 116October 16, 2020 2:35 PM

i just want to see hunter's naked body pictures. where the fuck are they?

by Anonymousreply 117October 16, 2020 2:55 PM

Tit for tat, someone should leak Ghouliani pics if they exist.

There could be pics of him edging his firm yet spongy mushroom-headed cock, a drop of pre-cum oozing from the tip.

by Anonymousreply 118October 16, 2020 3:17 PM

Why has the FBI not said anything? If I'm not mistaken, they've had the hard drive/s? the laptop/s ? for quite a while. How hard is to figure out if the emails are doctored or not?

Or are we in for a replay of Comey 2016 when he blabbed about new HC emails but stayed mum on the counterintelligence investigation against the Trump campaign?

by Anonymousreply 119October 16, 2020 4:12 PM

What are the laws about doing this? Couldn't Guiliani be brought up on some charges? Why do they always get away with this misinformation shit?

Isn't it slander or something else?

by Anonymousreply 120October 16, 2020 4:18 PM

[quote] I used to work in the federal government, and my boss would frequently remark that only half of his daily meetings were listed on his official schedule. The rest were either informal, impromptu, scheduled by someone else, or were him putting out fires.

The president and vp's scheduled don't work that way. There are so many meetings that impromptu meetings are unheard of

by Anonymousreply 121October 16, 2020 4:20 PM

[quote] So Biden’s official schedule means nothing either way.

Actually it means everything. The VP has so many meetings, some even scheduled for 15 minutes. Even one has to be scheduled or else it's almost impossible to just squeeze a meeting in

by Anonymousreply 122October 16, 2020 4:22 PM

R121 is exactly right. Both the president’s (well, previous presidents) and VP’s schedules are highly structured.

by Anonymousreply 123October 16, 2020 4:35 PM

There are usually two calendars, a public schedule and a private schedule that only certain people get to see. No one, unless it's the Chief of Staff, is just walking into the president or VP's office for an impromptu meeting. Simply for prep and security reasons.

by Anonymousreply 124October 16, 2020 4:42 PM

[quote] Start looking into MacIsaac

That MAGAt rube will either (1) be suicided or (2) suffer an unfortunate accident while e.g. riding a tractor.

by Anonymousreply 125October 16, 2020 4:47 PM

Re the VP being pixelated. That’s such a simple icon. It would take 30 seconds to recreate it in Illustrator. No need to cut and paste from a real tweet or whatever it’s copied from. This is Wohl-level ineptness.

by Anonymousreply 126October 16, 2020 5:16 PM

[quote]This is Wohl-level ineptness.

A high aspiration indeed.

by Anonymousreply 127October 16, 2020 5:22 PM

Alleged Hunter Biden Email From Giuliani Appears Forged

Also:

Grass appears green.

Water appears wet.

by Anonymousreply 128October 16, 2020 5:24 PM

Also:

Giuliani appears insane.

by Anonymousreply 129October 16, 2020 5:26 PM

This better not fall by the wayside. Russian Rudy will claim mental incompetence.

by Anonymousreply 130October 16, 2020 5:27 PM

[quote]Russian Rudy will claim mental incompetence.

No need for him to bother.

Everybody else has been claiming it for years.

by Anonymousreply 131October 16, 2020 5:31 PM

So this is the end of Rudy Giuliani. Took long enough!

by Anonymousreply 132October 16, 2020 5:33 PM

R113 but there is a Chain of Fools

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 16, 2020 5:48 PM

Arrest Rudy and MacIsaac

by Anonymousreply 134October 16, 2020 5:56 PM

[quote]Re the VP being pixelated. That’s such a simple icon. It would take 30 seconds to recreate it in Illustrator.

You wouldn't even have to create it, just make a new Gmail account with the name Vernon Puttynose or something, and send an email to someone. The initials "VP" should show up in an icon when you receive the email. Et voila, an icon that looks legit.

by Anonymousreply 135October 16, 2020 6:07 PM

Plenty of beautiful people have lied so what's your point?

by Anonymousreply 136October 16, 2020 6:08 PM

We know Giuliani has been the target of Russian intelligence ops. But he’s so gullible that ANY intelligence agency in the world could plant easily disproven nonsense on him.

by Anonymousreply 137October 16, 2020 6:28 PM

Fascinating string on just how stupid Rudy is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138October 17, 2020 12:33 AM

R138, that's a really interesting read

by Anonymousreply 139October 17, 2020 12:54 AM

Somebody email Hunter and ask him to send nudes

by Anonymousreply 140October 17, 2020 1:21 AM

They're trying to smear Biden.....by making him look like a good dad who cares about his son

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141October 17, 2020 3:34 AM

I'll just leave this here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142October 17, 2020 5:20 AM

Pretty funny

by Anonymousreply 143October 17, 2020 3:43 PM

Thanks for taking the bait, Republicans!

by Anonymousreply 144October 17, 2020 5:19 PM

Wow, Rudy really is a piece of work. I can't believe anyone ever fell for that "America's mayor" bullshit

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145October 17, 2020 5:34 PM

From link at r145:

[quote]In fact, Giuliani said, he has been “laughing my head off” about the whole affair.

Much as the whole country feels about him.

I promise I will lead the laughter at him.

by Anonymousreply 146October 17, 2020 6:15 PM

The Trump-humpers today are just claiming without a shred of evidence that Joe is “corrupt”, based on the hacked/fabricated emails. They have nothing to back it up, not one detail. There is no proof of a meeting, and if there was, it wasn’t illegal, and Biden’s push to oust that prosecutor was supported by the entire Western world, as the prosecutor was corrupt and not investigating Ukrainian corruption like he was supposed to. Everyone knows this. It was known at the time what was going on, and nothing has changed since.

And you see Rudy is trying to push Hunter’s drug addiction as some kind of new “scandal” because it’s illegal—as if Hunter didn’t already cop to it. There is nothing new here.

Do we really think anyone is going to be persuaded to not vote for Joe Biden over this?

by Anonymousreply 147October 17, 2020 7:06 PM

R147, of course not, why would we? Trump is the poster child of corruption and drug abuse.

by Anonymousreply 148October 17, 2020 7:14 PM

Rude-y names Ron Johnson, Devin Nunes, and Gym Jordan as co-conspirators

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149October 17, 2020 7:33 PM

R149, it's useful to have Jordan's name in there. Johnson and Nunes clearly are working for Russia, Giuliani naming them was not a surprise. But now we definitely know that Jordan is not just an idiot, he's a channel for Russian info as well.

by Anonymousreply 150October 17, 2020 8:19 PM

[quote] Do we really think anyone is going to be persuaded to not vote for Joe Biden over this?

No. There is nothing Joe could do at this point that would change my mind. Nothing. If he wanted to take that gun from tRump and start shooting people on Fifth Avenue, I’m good.

by Anonymousreply 151October 17, 2020 9:16 PM

Even if any are real, none of the emails so far show anything. One is an email TO Hunter, with no response, about looking to meet Biden. Several are from 2017, so the "pay to play"/using his Dad's position also doesn't hold water. From what I've seen from the right wing sites, they're painting a very convoluted story about vague references to Chinese delegates, but so far I haven't seen a single email actually from Hunter

by Anonymousreply 152October 17, 2020 9:20 PM

Trump lawyer erupts in antisemitic rant after source of Biden dirt might be a Russian spy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153October 17, 2020 11:25 PM

Lunatic

by Anonymousreply 154October 17, 2020 11:38 PM

I have a Biden/Harris sticker on my laptop....if I drop it off to be fixed will they think I'm Hunter?

by Anonymousreply 155October 18, 2020 1:34 AM

for a brief second I thought there was a framed portrait of Rudy hanging over Hunter Biden's bathtub. Which gives me a great idea for a Xmas present for people....

Hunter is fuckin' hOT. Also, one fun piece of gossip: the daughter Ashley was dating a friend of mine and they did tons of coke together. I think she was mid-divorce or something. I however don't get why this would be big news. All the rich kids I've ever known have partied. I used to with them and could name names.

by Anonymousreply 156October 18, 2020 1:44 AM

93 and 100, HANDS OFF MY HUNTER. I want that man. Where does he live?

by Anonymousreply 157October 18, 2020 1:52 AM

If Trump is so scandalized by coke addicts, why did he appoint Larry Kudlow, who freely admits his former cocaine addiction, largely due to his heavy party days with his college roommate, George W Bush?

by Anonymousreply 158October 18, 2020 3:46 AM

r158, good question

by Anonymousreply 159October 18, 2020 4:15 PM

Piece of shit Ron Johnson suggests to Maria Deploraromo that the laptop has child porn on it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 18, 2020 4:26 PM

Trump Jr is also an obvious major cokehead, as is Kimberley Guilfoyle, so... what the hell?

That Raw Story headline at R153 is weird. “Trump Lawyer”? It’s Rudy Ghouliani. Why don’t they just identify him by his name in the headline? “Trump Lawyer” makes it sound like it’s going to be someone most people don’t know, not a household name like Rudy. Raw Story is so amateurish.

by Anonymousreply 161October 18, 2020 4:31 PM

That speculation from Maria Deplorable and that POS Ron Johnson was beyond despicable. Alleging child pornography with no facts and not a shred of evidence is really dreadfully awful.

I hate these people with the intensity of ten thousand white hot suns. 😡😡😡😡😡😡

by Anonymousreply 162October 18, 2020 4:45 PM

[quote] It never ceases to amaze me how Rudy Giuliani willingly pissed away all of his post 9/11 Goodwill. Especially on a cretin like Trump.

Rudy’s ALWAYS been a lying, scheming troublemaker who was undeservedly lauded by a lazy media. Giuliani claimed his father was a hardworking immigrant who hated the mafia. Wayne Barrett uncovered the fact that Harold Giuliani was a mob enforcer who went to Sing Sing for robbing & pistol whipping a postman & was diagnosed a violent sociopath by the prison shrink. Now why didn’t the media discover that while Giuliani was playing “mobster-hating prosecutor” to the media audience? How hard was that to investigate?

He ran on racism to get Dinkins out of office, then turned on all the unions who endorsed him (except police & firefighters) as soon as he was sworn in.

He brought in Bill Bratton who averted a riot at a black Muslim mosque after police stormed it with guns drawn claiming they got a call saying there was an armed gunman inside. Bratton called his black Muslim friend in Boston who interceded & calmed the situation. The media lauded Bratton. Giuliani hated that. He fired Bratton.

Undercover police goons killed a bouncer at a bar after they harassed him by saying they wanted to buy drugs (the bouncer no doubt knew they were cops, because they were all white & trying to talk black). The police commissioner (Kelly) apologized to the bouncer’s family. I think it may have been the first time in NYC history a police commissioner apologized for a police shooting to a black family. Giuliani then went on tv and said, “The guy was no angel” and revealed the bouncer had a juvenile record (which was sealed & the guy had stayed out of trouble after that). He interceded in a situation that had been calmed by Kelly solely to make it worse).

Giuliani tried to postpone the mayoral election stay in office after 9/11. He’d already served two terms & his term limits were up. NYC media said “Oh no you don’t.” Giuliani didn’t have the $$ Bloomberg had & couldn’t buy a third term. If he did, he would have.

He gave Motorola a no-bid contract for new radios for FDNY. The radios were never tested. In the field, the radios didn’t work. So he gave FDNY back their old, outdated radios that channeled interference after so many tall buildings were built downtown. Those were the radios FDNY had on 9/11.

Giuliani cheated on wife Donna Hanover at least twice in office & did it rather publicly. (Everyone in the media knew, btw, and kept it quiet. His police driver who took him to & from late night assignations was Bernard Kerik).

He moved the office of Emergency Management into WTC after being told by police, FBI & Secret Service not to do it. He went to court to get a judge to allow his mistress to move into the same residence his wife & children lived in, using a mild case of prostate cancer as an excuse. He ran against Hillary Clinton for senate & withdrew - again using his prostate as an excuse - when polls showed he’d lose in a landslide.

He used his rightwing NYC FBI contacts to force Comey to release the emails innuendo that lost Hillary the election. It was Rudy who was behind that.

His hatred for the Clintons turned him into a Russian asset. The GOP hated FDR for decades & believed the Clintons would become as popular in the US & enact helpful policies - like affordable health care - just like FDR did & they’d have to spend another 60 years trying to overturn them.

by Anonymousreply 163October 18, 2020 5:13 PM

Russia Ron can fuck right off

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 164October 18, 2020 5:52 PM

Hilarious misspellings in the alleged emails—“Vadim” can’t keep his own first name straight. Russia did not bring its A game to this project.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165October 18, 2020 10:15 PM

Whoops ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166October 18, 2020 10:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 18, 2020 10:16 PM

Alleged sky appears blue.

by Anonymousreply 168October 19, 2020 12:08 AM

All drama aside does anyone really are what Hunter Biden did or didn’t do? He’s a grown man and he isn’t the candidate here.

by Anonymousreply 169October 19, 2020 12:17 AM

All I know is his pics made me horny

by Anonymousreply 170October 19, 2020 12:23 AM

[quote] All drama aside does anyone really care what Hunter Biden did or didn’t do?

Bottom line: no. That POS scumbag Rudy is just trying to gin up some controversy to support Cheatolini’s bizarre claim that the Bidens are an organized crime family. 🙄 So whoever manufactured this crap threw in some emails that could be used to make it seem like Biden sold out US foreign policy to help Hunter make millions. Oh, and for good measure, that other POS Senator Ron Johnson has now raised the specter of child pornography on the laptop, because why the hell not. These people are loathsome, vile, and despicable.

by Anonymousreply 171October 19, 2020 2:33 AM

Of course that shitstain Bannon is involved

by Anonymousreply 172October 19, 2020 2:58 AM

Hunter Biden is a wealthy man. If his computer was dying, why didn't he just buy a new one? And why would he forget to come pick it up if it had so much provocative material on it?

And why is Rudy so involved with something that is now in the hands of the FBI?

Will this be the scandal that finally puts Rudy in the nuthouse (or jailhouse)?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 173October 19, 2020 3:05 AM

Now they're claiming Hunter likes raping and murdering Chinese children!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 174October 19, 2020 3:51 AM

Who in their right mind would have a computer full of child porn or evidence of other crimes and take it to a computer repair shop? For what? Buy a new computer and smash the old one up.

It makes absolutely no sense.

by Anonymousreply 175October 19, 2020 3:53 AM

JFK Jr will rise from the dead and punish Hunter for raping those kids!!!!

by Anonymousreply 176October 19, 2020 3:54 AM

Not about Hunter but just as loony

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177October 19, 2020 5:06 AM

Isn't that a hallmark of Russian "kompromat"- planting salacious material on a computer and ruining someone's life?

This sounds like an elaborate hack pieced together from real material and fake material. No reply from the Biden camp; hope they sue Giuliani and make him reveal his cohorts- and whether our treasonous President commissioned it.

by Anonymousreply 178October 19, 2020 7:40 AM

Smart of Trump to have "his lawyer" do his dirty work. Attorney-client privilege. That's some dirty shit.

by Anonymousreply 179October 19, 2020 9:13 AM

The loonies are in a closed loop of crazy. Anything that doesn't reinforce their world view is 'deep state' - so the FBI is 'deep state' but some Chinese guy with a youtube channel holds the truth.

Honestly, some people shouldn't be allowed to breed

by Anonymousreply 180October 19, 2020 10:38 AM

[quote] Attorney-client privilege. That's some dirty shit.

That doesn’t extend to a lawyer doing illegal things on behalf of the client.

by Anonymousreply 181October 19, 2020 2:00 PM

[quote] No reply from the Biden camp

R178, Biden's campaign and Biden himself (e.g., to CBS yesterday) has declared it bullshit. Be careful what you claim about the campaign's response to this. They've said it's bullshit, and they're just waiting for the FBI analysis to show how it's mere disinformation.

by Anonymousreply 182October 19, 2020 2:08 PM

[quote]Isn't that a hallmark of Russian "kompromat"- planting salacious material on a computer and ruining someone's life?

Yes. Accusations of child molestation or child pornography are common in Russian smear campaigns. A Russian historian, who has documented some of Stalin's execution sites, annoyed Putin. He was convicted of sexual assault.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 183October 19, 2020 4:58 PM

This story lacks so much credibility that even Fox passed on it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184October 19, 2020 5:03 PM

So when the pictures of Hunter on crack hit with a thud, the GOP got desperate.

Now, it's Hunter abusing little Chinese kids! And it's all miraculously on the laptop!

by Anonymousreply 185October 19, 2020 7:16 PM

The desperation level among the Trump 2020 team must be at an all time high.

by Anonymousreply 186October 19, 2020 8:00 PM

FOX News 'passed' on the story because they didn't want to be the point Murdoch media on this.

They wanted to be arms length to avoid direct counterattacks and remain 'clean' while fully engaging on the story and amplifying it. The fact that the author previously worked for Hannity makes it crystal clear.

by Anonymousreply 187October 19, 2020 8:35 PM

Murdoch has already accepted Biden's win, according to the sources in VF. He even referred to Trump as an "idiot", even though he denies saying it.

by Anonymousreply 188October 19, 2020 8:37 PM

Whatever Murdoch thinks is immaterial. He's not changing the course at FOX and the other media properties.

by Anonymousreply 189October 19, 2020 8:51 PM

Is it true that the legally blind computer shop owner's security footage at the store mysteriously got wiped???

Wow, complete amateurs

by Anonymousreply 190October 19, 2020 9:14 PM

Murdoch is a cancer on the world.

Today's Guardian has an article exploring why New Zealand rejected populist ideas other nations have embraced.

“A huge reason that our politics is not so extremely polarised and so far out there is because we no longer have Murdoch-owned press in New Zealand, and it’s never taken a foothold,” said David Cormack, the co-founder of a public relations firm and a former head of policy and communications for the left-leaning Green party.

by Anonymousreply 191October 19, 2020 9:20 PM

I read today that the shop owner that “saw” Hunter Biden in his store is legally blind. You can’t make this shit up.

by Anonymousreply 192October 20, 2020 5:22 AM

Wow @ that Hunter/Chinese girl story.

They really are throwing everything against the wall, aren't they?

Fortunately, nobody will believe it but the Qloons

by Anonymousreply 193October 20, 2020 6:29 AM

And they'll connect it to Chinese Food.

by Anonymousreply 194October 20, 2020 1:02 PM

Watch, the Hunter/Chinese pedophilia will not register so then the GOP will escalate to Hunter then cut up the kids and ate them.

by Anonymousreply 195October 20, 2020 1:41 PM

...and it's all on video that just happened to be that computer...

by Anonymousreply 196October 20, 2020 1:42 PM

[quote] I read today that the shop owner that “saw” Hunter Biden in his store is legally blind. You can’t make this shit up.

Too bad all the store's security tapes mistakenly got erased

by Anonymousreply 197October 20, 2020 1:42 PM

Ask the legally blind man, he saw it too.

by Anonymousreply 198October 20, 2020 1:44 PM

That jackass Jonathan Turdley is claiming that the story could be true not because of anything thus far reported, but rather because the Biden campaign hasn’t denied that it was Hunter’s laptop, or that the emails aren’t Hunter’s, or because they haven’t threatened people and entities with defamation lawsuits.

by Anonymousreply 199October 20, 2020 1:53 PM

R199, the Biden Campaign is waiting for the FBI to say it.

by Anonymousreply 200October 20, 2020 2:06 PM

NBC News' Ben Collins two days ago:

There’s a straight up plagiarized Pizzagate rumor going around Twitter tonight. It’s incredibly specific and they just replaced Hillary Clinton with Hunter Biden. Literally no variation.

14,000 retweets in less than two hours. They’re just running it back, no changes from 2016.

by Anonymousreply 201October 20, 2020 2:27 PM

[quote] the Biden Campaign is waiting for the FBI to say it.

Which makes sense. Unfortunately, that won’t stop Turdly — who testified against Cheatolini’s impeachment — from engaging in wild speculation.

by Anonymousreply 202October 20, 2020 2:41 PM

The good thing about this scandal is that Trump has been so horrendously awful in the last 4 years that it just doesn't matter to anyone.

With Hillary vs Trump, the faux scandals were effective because non-NYers didn't know much about Trump. Now we do,

by Anonymousreply 203October 20, 2020 2:44 PM

We're also better at recognizing BS and Russian disinformation.

by Anonymousreply 204October 20, 2020 2:45 PM

Speaking about informational distortion caused by the Russian scaremongering and the stupidity and gullibility of those who believe in it...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205October 20, 2020 3:37 PM

The Hill like to pretend they aren't as bad as the NYPost.

by Anonymousreply 206October 20, 2020 3:44 PM

The silver lining with all of the Trump lying over the years is the fact that most people with a functioning brain don't care about this email "scandal" because - well - they're LYING again!

His brain dead cult members are salivating but the last time I checked Hunter isn't running for President.

by Anonymousreply 207October 20, 2020 3:57 PM

And yet, I am sure that the MANY times that they have criticized Trump, you'd have been happy to watch, R206.

Which leads me to make the following reflection: how are we meant to have a truly effective and transparent media when both certain sectors of the public and our representatives demand absolute partisan loyalty at all times, under the threat of denying access to certain outlets if criticism (or, in this case, the truth) is directed at them?

Journalists are not there to tell us what we want to hear: they are there to tell the truth. Maybe we should think about it before we decide to make unfounded accusations, whenever a journalist says things that we do not like.

By the way, Saagar has said it best: neither Biden nor anyone in his camp have denied that those emails are true, and one of the people involved has confirmed that at least some of them are real.

Oh, and R207, if this had been discovered about one of Orange Bowl's children, you'd be demanding Trump's head on a silver platter. Which would be fine, but we must apply the same principle to all other politicians.

by Anonymousreply 208October 20, 2020 3:59 PM

Nice false equivalency. Stuff it.

by Anonymousreply 209October 20, 2020 4:00 PM

You're hopeless, honey buns. Just give it up, R209.

by Anonymousreply 210October 20, 2020 4:01 PM

[quote]if this had been discovered about one of Orange Bowl's children, you'd be demanding Trump's head on a silver platter.

What exactly has been "discovered" about Hunter Biden?

This "discovery" didn't even meet Fox News standards.

by Anonymousreply 211October 20, 2020 4:02 PM

which is such a low bar, R211, that a snake has a hard time passing under.

by Anonymousreply 212October 20, 2020 4:08 PM

[quote] and one of the people involved has confirmed that at least some of them are real.

They could be, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that the laptop belonged to Hunter Biden. The Russians could have taken purloined emails from a separate hack into a Hunter Biden account and put them on the laptop in question. Let’s wait and hear from the FBI, which has the resources to shed some light on this.

by Anonymousreply 213October 20, 2020 5:01 PM

R213, it’s known that Burisma was hacked in 2016. The intelligence community has been waiting for stolen emails, missed with fake ones, to surface in this sort of event.

by Anonymousreply 214October 20, 2020 5:15 PM

Some fake emails could be mixed in with real emails. The Biden campaign is not responsible for combing thru and denying everything those two drunks Guiliani and Bannon throw at them. It’s beneath them. It’s been a week since the “scandal” broke. Biden’s numbers are unchanged. No one gives a fuck.

by Anonymousreply 215October 20, 2020 5:15 PM

They're really going hard on the Hunter Biden angle, which is pathetic considering Joe has been in the limelight for decades. That's all they got? Who the fuck cares.

by Anonymousreply 216October 20, 2020 6:07 PM

[quote]They're really going hard on the Hunter Biden

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 217October 20, 2020 6:41 PM

I dont think we can look at any of the emails as authentic, even if some might be and others not. There's no metadata with the emails so they are likely fraudulent.

by Anonymousreply 218October 20, 2020 7:58 PM

Giuliani today on the Hunter Biden story: "Even if it isn't accurate, the American people are entitled to know it."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 219October 20, 2020 9:38 PM

Arrest Rudy NOW

by Anonymousreply 220October 20, 2020 9:42 PM

Did Ghouliani or any of the other ratfuckers say what exactly in these emails is proof positive of crimes?

Have they said which laws exactly did Hunter Biden violate?

by Anonymousreply 221October 20, 2020 9:45 PM

Trump calls for violence against Adam Schiff for calling laptop story Russian disinformation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222October 20, 2020 9:46 PM

A lie is a wish your heart makes

When you're fast asleep

In lies you will lose your heartaches

Whatever you lie about, you creep

Have faith in your lies and someday

Your rainbow will come smiling through

No matter how your heart is grieving

If you keep on believing

The lies that you wish will come true

by Anonymousreply 223October 20, 2020 9:47 PM

R222 he always talks like a mobster

by Anonymousreply 224October 20, 2020 9:48 PM

The computer repairman should be arrested for theft. He stole the laptop.

by Anonymousreply 225October 21, 2020 11:31 AM

The laptop was definitely stolen, but the computer repairman in Delaware is a willing dupe being used as a cover. I suspect the laptop was stolen right from Hunter’s actual home, like a Watergate type thing. It probably had his pics and some emails, and they embellished and forged shit about him and his father.

by Anonymousreply 226October 21, 2020 12:40 PM

R226, I doubt that the laptop belonged to anyone but the GRU. They took hacked emails, fabricated emails, and other made up stuff and put them on a laptop they’d bought.

by Anonymousreply 227October 21, 2020 12:49 PM

That’s the other scenario, r227. One thing for sure—they’re trying to steer voters to Dump. But people actually have sympathy for Hunter and don’t care about his personal trials. It’s a loser as far as smeaR tactics. As Dan Rather has said, “That dog won’t hunt.”

by Anonymousreply 228October 21, 2020 1:06 PM

r226, I was wondering about that.

It's clear the story about "finding" the laptop is untrue and makes no sense. They are clearly covering up illegal conduct - either outright theft or hacking

by Anonymousreply 229October 21, 2020 3:13 PM

Republican pollster Frank Luntz from a Fox News story:

“Nobody cares about Hunter Biden…why is [Trump] spending all his time on him?” Luntz asked, per The Hill. “Hunter Biden does not help put food on the table. Hunter Biden does not help anyone get a job. Hunter Biden does not provide health care or solve COVID. And Donald Trump spends all of his time focused on that and nobody cares.”

by Anonymousreply 230October 21, 2020 10:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!