Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I have already eaten the two giant bags of candy I bought for Halloween

I can't risk buying any more. I'll be turning my lights off and pretending not to be home this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2020 1:53 PM

Where do you live? I expect trick-or-treating is cancelled just about everywhere this year.

by Anonymousreply 1October 15, 2020 12:15 AM

The Midwest. My plan was to dump it in a cauldron and set it on my doorstep. People will definitely be going out this year, although hopefully they will at least wear masks.

by Anonymousreply 2October 15, 2020 12:17 AM

That's why I don't buy it. I have no will power and will do the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 3October 15, 2020 12:18 AM

You need help. Next you will be feeding your habit by sticking up trick-or-treaters.

by Anonymousreply 4October 15, 2020 12:21 AM

I blame CVS for my binges. I go in for deodorant and come out with giant bags full of fun-size candy bars.

by Anonymousreply 5October 15, 2020 12:42 AM

The smaller bars are better!

by Anonymousreply 6October 15, 2020 12:43 AM

DL bitches: Trick or Trick!

by Anonymousreply 7October 15, 2020 12:44 AM

The smaller bars ARE better! Just as smaller bottles of soft drinks taste better, especially Sprite. Has anyone else noticed, or am I making this up in my head?

by Anonymousreply 8October 15, 2020 12:51 AM

It's one thing to be a FAT WHORE - it's another who is a FAT WHORE who eats pure sugar. At least stuff your hole with some chocolate.

You are one step above the fat whore who pigged out and candy corn and almost on par with the fat whore who over-dosed on black licorice.

by Anonymousreply 9October 15, 2020 12:58 AM

Fat and happy is no way to go through life, OP!

by Anonymousreply 10October 15, 2020 1:01 AM

I love Halloween. I have treat bags of toys to put together and full size candy bars from Costco. We are putting up a 10x10 ten in the driveway and putting a table out with the treats on it. We will sit by the back of the tent. We typically put a bar under the tent and have beer, white and red wine and shots of crown royal for the parents.

Last year these two guys in their early 20s showed up. The one guy was a friend to the other and explained that he had grown up in a fundie home and had never trick or treated before. They were in costumes. I ordered double shots for them and chatted with them for a bit. I thought that was so cool that the friend wanted his friend to experience trick or treating.

by Anonymousreply 11October 15, 2020 1:09 AM

I do that every year, usually with those giant bags of every kind of Tootsie Roll.

by Anonymousreply 12October 15, 2020 1:09 AM

You type fat OP.

by Anonymousreply 13October 15, 2020 1:10 AM

You trick-or-treat fat.

by Anonymousreply 14October 15, 2020 1:13 AM

Next time buy the sugar-free Haribo, you won't be eating them all at once without paying a shitty price.

by Anonymousreply 15October 15, 2020 1:17 AM

What about giving kids the Haribo sugar free gummies? Hilarity would ensue at homes throughout the neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 16October 15, 2020 1:20 AM

I put up an earlier thread about Halloween candy and only a few people posted, saying no one was buying candy this year. I [italic] knew [/italic] there had to be others buying (and pigging out) on candy this year!

by Anonymousreply 17October 15, 2020 1:23 AM

You are a fat whore OP

by Anonymousreply 18October 15, 2020 1:37 AM

No, you’re a fat prostitution whore OP.

by Anonymousreply 19October 15, 2020 1:39 AM

Gobbling Halloween candy meant for others is a DL tradition!

by Anonymousreply 20October 15, 2020 1:41 AM

I feel sorry for the kids this year.

by Anonymousreply 21October 15, 2020 1:42 AM

Won’t somebody think of the children?!

by Anonymousreply 22October 15, 2020 1:43 AM

It's not safe to take a chance and give kids candy this year, so you did the noble thing by preemptively eating it all yourself.

by Anonymousreply 23October 15, 2020 1:46 AM

You know who eats all the candy meant for kids? trump

by Anonymousreply 24October 15, 2020 2:01 AM

COVID kills obese people.

by Anonymousreply 25October 15, 2020 2:10 AM

I would like to get more candy now.

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2020 8:30 AM

I love the gays! I'm like, literally, a gay man trapped in a sexy, curvy bod!

Now that that's out of the way, I sincerely hope all 26 of you are planning to abide by the Law of the Teal Pumpkin. You are, aren't you? My #blessings have multiple food sensitivities and as a fierce mama bear, I do NOT appreciate it when they are left out. Like, you do not want to know what happens when someone tries to exclude MY CHILDREN!!

You have been warned.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2020 9:00 AM

Play this on your audio set at max volume and people will never come near your house again.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2020 10:33 AM

OMFG, R28! This is brilliant! This is how I'm going to get rid of my mother "dropping by".

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2020 10:45 AM

I love Halloween but I’m not opening the door this year due to Covid which makes me sad. But I have type 2 diabetes so I have to be extra careful.

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2020 10:49 AM

You type fat, OP.

by Anonymousreply 31October 17, 2020 1:53 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!