Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

THE AMAZING RACE Season 32 Begins Tonight (Wed. Oct. 14)

The show’s last season finished airing in June of 2019 so it’s been a long wait for TAR fans. At long last Phil is back for a new season!

Please keep this thread spoiler free.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3914 hours ago

OP, thanks for the add of keeping it spoiler free!

by Anonymousreply 110/14/2020

Why do gay guys on these shows always have to be skinny nelly queens? Why can’t they ever cast gay MEN?

by Anonymousreply 210/14/2020

I always wondered if the villainous queens on Season 1, Team Guido, are/were DLers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310/14/2020

CBS policy, R2.

by Anonymousreply 410/14/2020

10 Questions with Will & James of Amazing Race

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 510/14/2020

I liked the queens years ago who took a break from racing to go shopping in Singapore.

by Anonymousreply 610/14/2020

Bumping so this hopefully becomes the official thread tonight. I'm excited the show is back.

by Anonymousreply 710/14/2020

Bumpity

by Anonymousreply 810/14/2020

The gays look much better in the pics they shared than they do in motion on the show.

by Anonymousreply 910/14/2020

The Little Nelly Boy sure seems stupid.

by Anonymousreply 1010/14/2020

I know there's only one gay couple, but almost all the male pairs seem really gay.

by Anonymousreply 1110/14/2020

I wondered about the rednecks. Guess we’ll never find out.

Some of the male couples are brothers or father/son.

by Anonymousreply 1210/14/2020

The two former NFL players are definitely fucking.

by Anonymousreply 1310/14/2020

The bearded guys have probably fucked. The male half of the “nerd” couple had a nice body. The gays were mincing prisspots as usual.

by Anonymousreply 1410/14/2020

Love the Bearded guys, so damn hot

by Anonymousreply 1510/15/2020

The hot beards are brothers.

by Anonymousreply 1610/15/2020

I guess the beards aren’t fucking then, but one of them pinged a bit on my gaydar.

by Anonymousreply 1710/15/2020

The NFL players are for sure fucking.

by Anonymousreply 1810/15/2020

Beards are not brothers, they were team mates

by Anonymousreply 1910/15/2020

I think beards are brothers, or maybe cousins. They had the same last name on the volleyball jerseys they had on in their little segment introducing themselves.

by Anonymousreply 2010/15/2020

Can one stream this crapfest free? I need to see the bearded guys.

by Anonymousreply 2110/15/2020

Riley & Maddison are the two that have great beards and are brothers

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2210/15/2020

Nathan & Cody also have beards, though not as great ones, and are just friends

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2310/15/2020

Nathan and Cody are [spoiler alert] gone.

Riley and Maddison are volleyball players.

by Anonymousreply 2410/15/2020

Nathan and Cody are set to star in a sequel to Brokeback Mountain...

Brokeback Noodling

by Anonymousreply 2510/15/2020

R6---Those shopping mall gays also had the smart idea of always ducking into nice hotels to ask the concierges for advice about travel or landmarks or whatever. I was sorry they did not win as their panache was charming.

by Anonymousreply 2610/15/2020

r3 Joe and Bill (Team Guido) were also on the first TAR All-Stars edition.

r6 The gay shoppers were Oswald and Danny. They've also been on twice.

by Anonymousreply 2710/15/2020

BLOCK r24. Block this POS.

by Anonymousreply 2810/15/2020

R28. The redneck beard guys left on the episode that aired yesterday. No reason to block R24

by Anonymousreply 2910/15/2020

Should the gays be called The Nancy Boys or the Marys?

by Anonymousreply 30Last Friday at 9:32 AM

Lots of pinging on this season

by Anonymousreply 31Last Friday at 9:01 PM

Bumping for tonight's show.

by Anonymousreply 3216 hours ago

So many orientals this season.

Fuck that. They're boring as shit.

by Anonymousreply 3316 hours ago

The Asian racist is such a sniveling little snot stain.

by Anonymousreply 3415 hours ago

If I hear those oriental twats talk about Tiger Mom making them take piano lessons or becoming a doctor or engineer just one more time, I'm going to fucking HURL!!

by Anonymousreply 3515 hours ago

There is a lot of affection between the two football players, but I can’t tell if they have ever fooled around together

by Anonymousreply 3615 hours ago

Do you have to fail an IQ test to be a contestant? Reading the instructions should not be an afterthought (or a neverthought).

by Anonymousreply 3714 hours ago

It was a blah episode until the end. This cast is better than the gimmicky blind date or social media “star” seasons, but some of the challenges are still weak.

What’s the point of doing the yield when no one uses it? They go in a pack to the church and grab the gold or emerald- boring to watch. The go to the square and hand the gold and emeralds to a person, receiving the clue without any sort of challenge- boring to watch. The circus had potential, but all but one aced it with ease. Again, a fun environment squandered.

The last challenge was classic read the clue carefully stuff. There’s a clear set of tiers between the good teams and the bad teams. Oh, and the gays are a complete embarrassment. I could even take Tyler Oakley over these two.

by Anonymousreply 3814 hours ago

The gays make me laugh. "You're a dancer!"

by Anonymousreply 3914 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!