Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Garrett Nolan

So much potential .. yet, so misguided.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1710/22/2020

He's quite average looking, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 110/13/2020

Is this what actual narcissism looks like?

by Anonymousreply 210/16/2020

Surely he has the Instathot+hillbilly marine+musical theatre combo market fully cornered at this point.

Beyond the potential animal abuse and godawful French, the boy has serious pipes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 310/16/2020

Drawing attention to his new compound earring and encouraging people to live their lives, etc.

Inching out?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 410/16/2020

He doesn’t do nudes. It’s not because he’s shy. It’s because he is seriously unhung.

by Anonymousreply 510/18/2020

Is he a polesmoker? It's so damn hard to tell with the kids today...

by Anonymousreply 610/18/2020

This guy thinks he's more than he actually is.

by Anonymousreply 710/18/2020

He will make an adorable Keebler Elf one day.

by Anonymousreply 810/18/2020

More piercings! More makeup! More kitty scratches!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 910/20/2020

OP, you do realize you spelled his name wrong, in this day and age all the cool Garetts only use one “r” in their name.

by Anonymousreply 1010/20/2020

What is he? Why should I care?

by Anonymousreply 1110/20/2020

I am looking forward to his one man production of The Boys in the Band done entirely on TikTok.

by Anonymousreply 1210/20/2020

Compilation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1310/20/2020

Ever since the announcement about being raped, he seems to be unraveling in slow motion.

by Anonymousreply 1410/20/2020

Wait. When did he announce he was raped, R14?

by Anonymousreply 1510/20/2020

I think they’re referring to his 8/6/20 TikTok when he claimed to have become a rape victim around Dec 2017. He would’ve been 18-19, I guess.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1610/20/2020

Some issues...?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1710/22/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!