Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Meghan Markle opens up about being 'the most trolled person in the entire world' on World Mental Health Day

Meghan Markle says she was “the most trolled person in the entire world” last year in a new podcast with Prince Harry on World Mental Health Day.

The famous couple appeared on a previously-recorded episode of Teenager Therapy, a weekly series hosted by five teens from Anaheim, Calif., that the New York Times deemed a youth “lifeline” for its focus on mental health and other real-world matters. The Saturday episode can be heard on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and YouTube.

Even before stepping down from royal life in January, the former Duke and Duchess of Sussex brought attention to mental health from co-launching the text messaging hotline Shout with Prince William and Kate Middleton to Harry’s HeadFIT initiative that provides self-help tools for military members and sharing online resources on Instagram for those feeling isolated during the coronavirus pandemic.

Now living in Santa Barbara, Calif., with their 1-year-old son Archie, the couple reflected on their tumultuous years in the spotlight. “I’m told that in 2019, I was the most trolled person in the entire world, male or female,” said Markle, 39. “Now, eight months of that, I wasn’t even visible. I was on maternity leave with the baby. But was able to just be manufactured and just churned out — it’s almost unsurvivable.”

She added, “If people are saying things about you that aren’t true, what that does to your mental and emotional health is so damaging.”

Aside from enduring racist attacks and rumored family strife due to their royal exit, the highly-scrutinized couple has launched lawsuits against a celebrity photo agency for taking drone photos of Archie playing in his backyard and a British tabloid for publishing a letter Markle sent to her estranged father Thomas, who did not attend her 2018 wedding.

During the podcast, Markle insisted that while her life may not be relatable to everyone, “We all know what it feels like to have our feelings hurt ... to be isolated or othered.”

When asked if the couple struggles with optimism, Harry answered, “...There are good days, there are bad days, but I think putting your self-care as a priority is hugely important — vulnerability is not a weakness, showing vulnerability in today’s world especially, is a strength.”

The pair encouraged people to share difficult feelings regardless of potential stigma. “Just the [words] mental health is really hard for people to say without feeling like that has some negative connotation,” said Markle. “Why don’t we just call it health?”

She also commented on a viral clip from the Oct. 2019 ITV documentary Harry & Meghan: An African Journey, in which she admitted vulnerability as a new mother and a newlywed. When the interviewer asked how she was doing, Markle held back tears. "Not many people have asked if I’m OK,” she answered.

That day, Markle shared, she was exhausted and Archie was due for his bath. “She was still breastfeeding at the time,” added Harry. Describing how returning home in between official engagements to nurse was like “running a marathon,” Markle said she didn’t realize her raw answer would evoke emotion from women around the world.

“I didn’t think about that answer — I just answered honestly,” she said on the podcast. “Because I was in a moment of vulnerability, because I was tired, because there was no presentation, it was just, here’s where I am.”

Asking for help is not a “burden” to others, they said, and listening to a problem can be more important than solving it. “In those moments, you have two options,” said Markle. “You can either try to break through or you can potentially break down. But use it as a moment to break through.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 223October 25, 2020 8:26 PM

Wahhhhh I went from Hollywood to Kensington Palace by marrying a prince. Then I didn’t like it and dragged him to LA. Wahhhhh I’m gonna write a few books and get a TV deal poor me! 😭

by Anonymousreply 1October 11, 2020 1:01 AM

Not that that it would ever occur to these two to take a moment of introspection to consider why they are constantly jeered and trolled.

by Anonymousreply 2October 11, 2020 1:02 AM

Meghan Markle is pathetic.

She is an insincere, narcissistic, vile grifter.

by Anonymousreply 3October 11, 2020 1:05 AM

This cunt equates trolling with people taking issue with her lies, hypocrisy, and using her newfound status for famewhoring and money-making purposes.

by Anonymousreply 4October 11, 2020 1:06 AM

By contrast, I don't get trolled. Everyone seems to like me!

Now, if you'll excuse me, Granny has invited me over to the palace to try on all her tiaras since I'll be inheriting them all someday. Ta-ta!

by Anonymousreply 5October 11, 2020 1:09 AM

I went from Hollywood to Toronto to England, decided not to move to Africa, said no to the taxpayers paying millions of £££ refurbishing Frogmore Cottage, alienated all of my in-laws, moved to British Colombia, moved to Beverly Hills, moved to Santa Barbara, because I am a stable genius.

by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2020 1:15 AM

Amazing that Sparkles feels the teens in this mental health program can benefit from hearing her breastfeeding burdens.

by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2020 1:15 AM

Boo fucking-hoo. How many pregnant or breastfeeding women go to work to support their families and do so without help of a team waiting to serve their needs. Here is Meghan still bitching about how stressful it was for her to be breastfeeding and carrying on royal duties. Life was so fucking hard for a vulnerable new mother! How dare people think it was tone-deaf of her to complain about her life while visiting one of the most vulnerable populations in a disadvantaged nation.

Fuck this drama-starting ho, she showed us for who she really is when she complained about her life. Now she’s doubling down and saying that people misinterpreted or were harsh on her. Oh and Harry, your cunty wife wasn’t the only woman to ever breastfeed and work, if you could even call popping in for coordinated visits with charities “work”.

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2020 1:17 AM

I think these two have bonded around their respective traumas. It's the glue that holds their entire relationship together. It's all they talk about. It's all they think about. Trauma, mental health, victimization, and the lack of support they both feel they have received in their lives.

Harry has unhealed trauma around his mother's death and the fallout from that. And from not getting proper support at the right time. It is, for him, the eternal wound with no solution.

As for Meghan, it is very clear to anyone that has followed her rise to prominence, that she had a lot of instability in her childhood. Her mother definitely abandoned her for a significant period of her life, for reasons that remain murky to the rest of us, and maybe to her as well. And really, we don't know what kind of father her dad was. Thomas Markle seems quite awkward, rather self-involved and has a strong victim mentality. He also strikes me as a father who was potentially emotionally incestuous with Megan, if not more than that. We don't really know...and Meghan's not saying. But something is wrong with that whole family. So I don't think it's fair to look at her behaviors and attitudes, without giving merit to the very real possibility that she has deep, unresolved trauma.

The way the two have dealt with their respective traumas have been at opposite ends of the spectrum. Harry has underachieved, whereas Meghan is an extreme overachiever. It's easier to empathize with Harry, not only because we all lived through his loss with him, but also because until recently he came across as a really sweet bloke. As for Meghan, her ambition and grandiosity make her less of an empathetic character. But in truth the couple represent two sides of the same coin, and that coin is childhood loss and dysfunction.

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2020 1:27 AM

World Mental Health Day is all about ME ME ME ME ME ME MEagain! What a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2020 1:28 AM

Yet another vile Klan Granny thread. Muriel, please delete this one like you have so many others.

by Anonymousreply 11October 11, 2020 1:30 AM

I grew to dislike her and her husband after reading of the ongoing gaffes and "misunderstandings" and stunts that they have reliably delivered over the last several years. Just when you think they've topped themselves, there's another stunt that drives the point home. "Teenagers, behold the tortured tale of our fragile Princess Bean and her dashing Ginger Prince, sheltering in place in her (tastefully appointed) Montecito pied-à-terre".

by Anonymousreply 12October 11, 2020 1:30 AM

R9 Harry underachieved because he’s not very bright. He had to have teachers cheat for him in order to pass secondary school. There was a big scandal about it. And no he wasn’t a nice bloke, he was a yob whose image was craftily managed by the RF handlers. Don’t forget this was a guy who used racist slur against his troop.

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2020 1:31 AM

[quote] The way the two have dealt with their respective traumas have been at opposite ends of the spectrum. Harry has underachieved, whereas Meghan is an extreme overachiever. It's easier to empathize with Harry, not only because we all lived through his loss with him, but also because until recently he came across as a really sweet bloke. As for Meghan, her ambition and grandiosity make her less of an empathetic character. But in truth the couple represent two sides of the same coin, and that coin is childhood loss and dysfunction.

Am weary of all the defence of this duo, R9. They’ve had/have opportunities that 99.999999% of the world’s population will never have. And yet they continue to whine and lament their situations to others that they purport to wish to assist.

As they sit in their $15 million dollar mansion with others at their beck and call, they complain to teens about their plight.

No.

Just no.

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2020 1:34 AM

R13 Oof I didn't know about that.

I also was going to say, William suffered the same loss and ostensibly the same lack of support, but he didn't turn out to be so victimized by it. So there's a personality aspect to it all for sure. And second children can have complexes that the eldest child doesn't have. Anyway, I don't know as much about his shenanigans as I could, and I should research it a bit more. I know he's quite spoiled. Still, people act out in weird ways when they have unexamined wounds.

by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2020 1:40 AM

[quote] Yet another vile Klan Granny thread. Muriel, please delete this one like you have so many others.

YOU are the troll, R11. You always show up in MM threads at the DL and crow and whine to Muriel. Google Alerts much?

Pretty convinced you are a Sunshine Sachs thread closer: to shut down threads and stifle critics.

That’s so on-brand for The Harkles: The Gruesome Duosome.

by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2020 1:42 AM

I think it's a common misconception that people living in mansions can not have any negative feelings or lingering childhood wounds. That millions of dollars in the bank should *poof* make it all go away. But often, you can be surrounded by opulence and be miserable because the internal experience is so unpleasant that you can't even appreciate the external good in your life.

I'm not at all saying either of these two are likable people. I also know tons of people with childhood wounds, like basically everyone on earth. And they don't act obnoxious. In fact childhood adversity has created many deep, wonderful people. I think these two do need to hush up, go underground, get therapy if they need it, and discover gratitude. But Harry and Meghan ARE entitled to having unresolved wounds. Money can facilitate having access to healing and help, but it doesn't heal in and of itself.

FWIW, I do think it's annoying that Meghan in particular thinks she should have a global voice, as she hasn't earned it.

by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2020 1:48 AM

[quote] I think it's a common misconception that people living in mansions can not have any negative feelings or lingering childhood wounds. That millions of dollars in the bank should *poof* make it all go away. But often, you can be surrounded by opulence and be miserable because the internal experience is so unpleasant that you can't even appreciate the external good in your life.

R9 / R17 I believe it’s a common misperception that most people do not have “negative feelings or lingering childhood wounds” of some degree. It is part of the human experience. It is life. And it’s obtuse to assume that $$$$ negates or rectifies internal issues.

Having said that, money AND exceptional circumstances of ease and opulence can make it easier to navigate through life. Therapists, counselling, treatments and “get-always” are possibilities that many who struggle do not have access to.

Harry is now a father. And it is enabling imo to continue to justify his poor behavior. Likewise with Meghan....especially.....,especially as she demands attention in a variety of spheres.

Their needs and greed for attention (and $$?) only serve to distract from the causes they claim to support.

I agree they are unhealthy and troubled. If they kept to themselves and worked on themselves, it would be one thing. But by actively seeking out those they wish to “support”, they end up spewing their “dis - ease” onto others which actually takes away from - rather than adding to those causes.

by Anonymousreply 18October 11, 2020 2:15 AM

R18 Maybe you didn't see the part in my post at R17 where I say " I also know tons of people with childhood wounds, like basically everyone on earth." I agree, it's a universal fact of life, perhaps on a spectrum, but unavoidable.

by Anonymousreply 19October 11, 2020 2:21 AM

I can't explain why some of us have the good fortune to possess a degree of self-awareness -- and therefore reach out to seek healing--while others cannot see their "stuff," and therefore do not seek help. Those people then act out their pain or neediness in selfish and destructive ways.

Regardless, I always try to see the wounds behind seemingly awful behaviors.

by Anonymousreply 20October 11, 2020 2:23 AM

I want to have sympathy for her, but I just can’t. She always comes across as disingenuous.

She and Harry really seem to be focusing on a younger audience - teen podcast, her high school commencement address, etc. Perhaps because most people see through them?

by Anonymousreply 21October 11, 2020 2:52 AM

Will this woman ever go away?

by Anonymousreply 22October 11, 2020 2:54 AM

They are so much better looking than William and Kate.

by Anonymousreply 23October 11, 2020 3:01 AM

Yes, I especially like her toothpick legs.

by Anonymousreply 24October 11, 2020 3:02 AM

God, these two have just not figured out that NO.ONE.CARES!

by Anonymousreply 25October 11, 2020 3:30 AM

Get over yourself! No one even knew who you were before you married prince idiot. Don’t want attention, don’t marry a “royal”.

Have all the violins out for you.. living in luxury, jet setting, parties, clothes, always looking lovely,. such a tough life !

by Anonymousreply 26October 11, 2020 3:31 AM

[quote] Regardless, I always try to see the wounds behind seemingly awful behaviors.

Yeah, but isn’t that more about you, your projections and hypotheticals?

We really do not know what goes on in their heads or the intimacies of their lives.

What we do know is based on their ACTIONS.

by Anonymousreply 27October 11, 2020 3:32 AM

Although I agree that she is definitely trolled a lot, I would say that Trump is the most trolled in the world.

You want to know the common link?

They bring it upon themselves.

by Anonymousreply 28October 11, 2020 3:37 AM

As all dangerous ideologues do, they get them young. Politicizing teenagers is child abuse.

by Anonymousreply 29October 11, 2020 3:39 AM

These two morons just cannot accept that no one likes her. It has nothing to do with racism, no matter how much they wish they could blame it on that. She’s just a very unlikeable, self-obsessed idiot.

by Anonymousreply 30October 11, 2020 4:33 AM

Slice of humble pie with that whine, dearie?

by Anonymousreply 31October 11, 2020 4:50 AM

So much jealousy here.

Meghan is living her best life, has a beautiful mansion (of her own), a son, and a handsome husband who is a Prince.

What do you losers have, besides your bile and vitriol?

SAD!

by Anonymousreply 32October 11, 2020 4:55 AM

Yet she complains and whines more than everyone, poor victim!

by Anonymousreply 33October 11, 2020 4:57 AM

She creates a storm, then complains when it rains.

by Anonymousreply 34October 11, 2020 5:00 AM

I can't wait until she becomes Queen.

You cunts will be sorry then!

by Anonymousreply 35October 11, 2020 6:03 AM

Sorry for what? Nobody here want this shit show to end. Too much fun!

by Anonymousreply 36October 11, 2020 6:36 AM

R32 Well, it’s not jealousy when most people would like them to just go away. It’s just dislike.

by Anonymousreply 37October 11, 2020 6:49 AM

One poor women who posts on another site has been obsessed with Harry since 2011. She was banned from the royal purse forum. She is now one of the top 4 anti Meghan trolls. Some of it is jealousy. Some of it is dislike. Another poor woman thinks it's normal to take requests from her blog followers and then spend hours photo-shopping Meghan into degrading clothes and poses. She also visited the Sussex new home and has blueprints of their house. And I think the saddest is the Welsh nana who has over 15 accounts on Twitter and spends up to 16 hours a day trolling Meghan. It's just sad.

by Anonymousreply 38October 11, 2020 7:32 AM

Imagine if she gave an interview and didn't complain; in fact, said how blessed her life is and talked about a particular subject such as BLM knowledgeably and in detail. That will never happen.

by Anonymousreply 39October 11, 2020 7:51 AM

Myself is such a poor victim.

by Anonymousreply 40October 11, 2020 7:54 AM

Who this bitch?!

by Anonymousreply 41October 11, 2020 10:05 AM

[quote]“I’m told that in 2019, I was the most trolled person in the entire world, male or female,” said Markle, 39. “Now, eight months of that, I wasn’t even visible. I was on maternity leave with the baby. But was able to just be manufactured and just churned out — it’s almost unsurvivable.”

She doesn't know what trolling is, obviously, but the invented stories about her and Harry were indeed out of control.

You can't say they were lies on Datalounge though without the rightwing hate brigade screaming at you.

by Anonymousreply 42October 11, 2020 10:07 AM

She’s 100% right.

The amount of abuse that’s been hurled at her just because she’s a biracial woman married to a man who a lot of psychotic women are obsessed with, is extremely disturbing.

by Anonymousreply 43October 11, 2020 10:09 AM

That poor little kid. He will spend his whole life, until he can break free, thinking about nothing but Mommy and all the ills done to her (including those soon to be done by him). There won't be enough breathing space given him to think about anything else. Unless, of course, the reverse occurs and he's totally neglected.

P.S. I'd have thought you'd have to get up real early to beat Trump as (deservedly) the most trolled person in the entire world. But I don't suppose Meggsie reads about politics.

by Anonymousreply 44October 11, 2020 11:24 AM

The Duchess needs to accept the fact that very few people give a fig what she has to say about anything and that it'd be in her best interest to simply STFU and just silently be Mrs. Henry Wales of California.

by Anonymousreply 45October 11, 2020 11:26 AM

This is another gaffe on their part, they just keep coming!

I do feel sorry for them, to an extent, because they are both so fucking stupid and needy they don't see or won't listen to their advisors about how their behaviour will be perceived by the hoi polloi. If they did as R39 suggests and start getting more positive coverage they wouldn't know how to cope, such is their identity as victims and "others" .

And R13 is correct, it was a big story here in the UK when Harry's teacher at ETON(!) was fired for doing his coursework for him. He's had a few scandals which the media played down as the Palace sold him as the happy-go-lucky man of the people Harry. In 2017 he said he'd had years of therapy to get over the trauma of losing his mum and was now much better. Clearly not.

And I agree that this is not an appropriate place to talk about what terrible troubles you've had, to teens on mental health day. Plus, how the hell can you quantify trolling? Regardless, Trump was surely no.1, as pointed out, with very good reason.

by Anonymousreply 46October 11, 2020 11:37 AM

Her legs aren’t in that picture R24...she does have toothpick legs though, I’ll give you that.

Kate’s legs are more like those of a thoroughbred...

by Anonymousreply 47October 11, 2020 11:48 AM

She is insufferable. I'm going to guess that good ol Trump was the one who was most trolled. (And rightly so) The two of them are gag worthy. Such self serving toxic hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 48October 11, 2020 11:58 AM

Does anyone see parallels between Meghan and the Duchess of Windsor and a future for both of them like the Duke and Duchess of Windsor. ? Of course, I don’t think Wallis Simpson ever pretended to be interested in social issues, only social prominence. But the Duke of Windsor may also have had parallels with Harry as a not too bright playboy. Except that he was King?

by Anonymousreply 49October 11, 2020 11:58 AM

Yikes. I can’t even call out the source on this one. Why won’t they just stop already and go enjoy their lives? 😑

by Anonymousreply 50October 11, 2020 12:00 PM

I don’t see many parallels with the Windsors. I think they’ll divorce in the end. I do think the Sussex title is withdrawn at the year in review meeting. After the political comments I think the royal family plainly need to draw a strict line between the UK and California.

by Anonymousreply 51October 11, 2020 12:23 PM

Almost unsurvivable?! Was she at death's door? Good Lord!

by Anonymousreply 52October 11, 2020 12:24 PM

R51, any parallels aside, the Duke and Duchess of Windsor stayed together and parlayed their celebrity as International Grifters on the social scene for years.

by Anonymousreply 53October 11, 2020 12:29 PM

What's she whining about having Archie on the tit for? Don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 54October 11, 2020 12:57 PM

I didn't like her, then hated her, then felt sorry for her, and then kind of liked her, but now I hate her again. While I think that vapid bitch The Duchess of Cambridge deserves just as much vitriol, at least she has the good sense to keep her mouth shut. Meghan has some nerve talking about trolls when she's done her fair share of trolling herself.

by Anonymousreply 55October 11, 2020 1:18 PM

Meagain has thanked the woman who leads the trolls while Harry decries online bullying.

Now they’re whining to teenagers, likely because adults can’t be arsed to listen to them.

They are such gold-plated hypocrites.

by Anonymousreply 56October 11, 2020 1:28 PM

R9 Harry will never let his trauma heal, because his entire identity is built on that trauma, take it away from him, and his self- and public image crumbles. His whole life, that trauma was the only reason people felt sorry for him, made excuses for him and were paying any attention to him. That trauma is the reason he believes himself to be some kind of expert on mental health. He trades on the image of himself as a little boy, “Diana’s second son,” walking behind his mother’s coffin, and Meghan needs him to continue doing that - Harry is the most interesting thing about Meghan, and his mother’s death is the most interesting thing about Harry.

by Anonymousreply 57October 11, 2020 1:33 PM

Vapid means offering nothing that is stimulating or challenging. Kate's not vapid. She's doing her job, properly, as wife, mother, working member of the Royal Family and, yes, producer of heirs. She's launched a career long commitment to young children and to mental health. It's specific and supported by more presence than chatter.

Meghan's not vapid either, though her language is. The trouble is everything she offers that is stimulating or challenging is so because it's so inappropriate or trouble making and, always, scattered. She just pronounces on the woke du jour. No focus, no strategy, no plan, except, evidently, for herself.

If she runs for office the system will make however she's been "trolled" look like a fan club of those tools who come here to cry Klan Granny. You gotta give them credit, they're tedious, but they're more organized than Markle.

by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2020 1:34 PM

What do you mean "opens up"? This is not some secret. This has been her whole schtick from the beginning.

by Anonymousreply 59October 11, 2020 1:38 PM

That's strange. I decided to block one of the angry megstans on this thread. Turned out (when I went through my Ignore list) that he's also the OP who, on top of that, posts both pro- and anti-Meghan comments on his own thread. WTF??

by Anonymousreply 60October 11, 2020 1:43 PM

They're so bad at PR. She might've been able to fish for sympathy with the "most-trolled" thing if she'd packaged it in some advice--e.g. get offline, don't read comments, etc. And then the absurd attempt at damage control for the forever-ago Africa trip faux pas--she was exhausted and Archie needed a bath!

The Guardian write-up had her quoted as saying her form of self-care is keeping a journal. We know you keep a journal--some of it was published as Finding Freedom.

by Anonymousreply 61October 11, 2020 1:54 PM

This sounds exactly like Trump's "I'm the most hounded person in history". Two birds of a feather.

by Anonymousreply 62October 11, 2020 2:02 PM

It’s just so incongruous to take such lofty, woke positions, and to be so unforgiving to your father...

by Anonymousreply 63October 11, 2020 2:04 PM

There is data on this and poor Sparkles is not the most heavily trolled "male or female" as she puts it, however much she wishes it to be. She has received more positive press than negative, as well.

Hard to believe she's tripling down on "no one asked if I was okay," to a teen mental health meeting of all places.

by Anonymousreply 64October 11, 2020 2:17 PM

What a narcissist. She is yet more proof of why heterosexual men are a bunch of fucking simps.

by Anonymousreply 65October 11, 2020 2:23 PM

Is she offering a new narrative on why she made that "No one asked if I'm okay" comment? It doesn't take both parents to bathe a baby.

by Anonymousreply 66October 11, 2020 2:34 PM

Once again, Sunshine Sachs has had its PR agents grey out another Meghan Markle thread on DL when the ratio CLEARLY shows that most EVERYONE is on to Markle’s bullocks.

She is just like Trump: going after those that disagree with her for revenge.

Her (former) friends, family, in-laws, media, citizens and the general public: anyone who disagrees with her is SHUT DOWN.

This will catch up with her and eventually backfire.

Just is it is occurring with Trump.

by Anonymousreply 67October 11, 2020 2:49 PM

This will catch up with DL, too: people don't like to pay for something and then have freeloaders attempt to censor what is being discussed.

Annoying as H and M are, they're not a threat to your freedom of speech.

The SS minions are.

by Anonymousreply 68October 11, 2020 3:02 PM

Yeah, I'm getting real tired of these thread disruptors. It's just a pain having to fight them all the time. This is a gossip forum and I feel I don't have to justify why I am gossiping about someone 3 to 20 times a day. Is Muriel even alive anymore? Modless forums tend to die.

by Anonymousreply 69October 11, 2020 3:16 PM

Harkles' crap PR always has a lot of cleanup to do after a House of Sussex equivalent of a Tesco ribbon-cutting.

by Anonymousreply 70October 11, 2020 3:51 PM

To be trolled means you fall for the trolls attacks and games, I would say she doesn't know the meaning of the word, but suing all the tabloids for saying "mean things", sounds like someone stupid enough to fall for the obvious trolls.

by Anonymousreply 71October 11, 2020 4:36 PM

The troll screaming "Trolls!"

by Anonymousreply 72October 11, 2020 4:54 PM

[quote]I think these two have bonded around their respective traumas. It's the glue that holds their entire relationship together. It's all they talk about. It's all they think about. Trauma, mental health, victimization, and the lack of support they both feel they have received in their lives.

This^^. I would guarantee its what they talk about most of the time, it's what bonded them together to begin with, the perceived 'traumas' in their youth/family. It will never be enough to sustain them longterm, though, as its so unhealthy in itself.

by Anonymousreply 73October 11, 2020 5:03 PM

In the final heat of the Olympic Humblebragging Decathalon she just pole vaulted over all competition for the GOLD 🥇

by Anonymousreply 74October 11, 2020 5:13 PM

At least they hate Trump and speak out on the ravages of global warming!

by Anonymousreply 75October 11, 2020 5:40 PM

. . .while rattling around their 16 bathroom mansion and embracibg Trump lovers as the Big H's family, sure.

by Anonymousreply 76October 11, 2020 6:02 PM

No PR agency can save that dame at this point.

by Anonymousreply 77October 11, 2020 6:04 PM

Amen R57. Best comment on this thread. He's like another Meghan M...imagine the two of them having a drink together

by Anonymousreply 78October 11, 2020 6:27 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 79October 11, 2020 6:30 PM

[quote] Imagine if she gave an interview and didn't complain; in fact, said how blessed her life is and talked about a particular subject such as BLM knowledgeably and in detail. That will never happen.

She would still be criticized.

No matter what Meghan does, the trolls will troll.

If she complains about being harassed, then she's a crybaby.

If she ignores the trolls and talks about her happy life, then she's a braggart, a user, married for money, etc.

The woman cannot win, because the trolls will always find fault.

by Anonymousreply 80October 11, 2020 6:32 PM

I think it’s funny that their video chats have the production value of low rent, public access tv show circa 1990s. Similarly, they have the same lack of self-awareness that people don’t give a fuck about what they’re saying, people just tune in while flipping through the channels and are fascinated by the shit show.

by Anonymousreply 81October 11, 2020 6:41 PM

Good. Entitled pretentious pricks deserve not to "win," whatever that means to you. They add nothing to the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 82October 11, 2020 6:57 PM

Funny how they decamped to LA for privacy, yet they’re releasing daily video chats as experts of subjects in which they have zero expertise. Glaringly obvious that it’s an opportunity for them to get their side of the story without doing interviews or cooperating with their own hack mouthpiece-biographers. Don’t these organizations realize that they’re being used by these two cunts? All they do is talk about how much they’d been wronged, misunderstood, and suffered. While sitting in a mansion and not working.

What these two cunts want is to be revered celebrities. Yet being narcissists, they can’t stand the public talking about or having negative opinions of them. These two are so thin-skinned that a paper cut wounds them to the bone. Somebody should tell them to leave the public arena if they’re not willing to put up with scrutiny and public opinions.

by Anonymousreply 83October 11, 2020 9:36 PM

I wonder if it was really Archie that Meghan had to breastfeed?

by Anonymousreply 84October 11, 2020 10:00 PM

Akin to much of what Rachel peddles, much of it is untrue, R84.

Have you seen some of the photographers’ tweets? Where they discuss that she rang them up to obtain pap shots?

Interesting recent bind (if you are into that sort of thing) about her contacting photogs for shots in Montecito (whose residents value privacy, btw.)

Also read some of the tweets from folks who have had to work with her. Pretty scathing.

PS: There exists a huge rumour going around that Archie came about via surrogate and the whole breastfeeding thing is a distraction to garner sympathy.*

Much like someone we all know to be very similar in narcissistic sociopathic tendencies: Trump.

*Hence why Archie was not granted titles, there was a whole mess at his birth, and the allusions to a surrogate in published writings. (Also who squats with legs together at 8 months of pregnancy and bounces back up unassisted? Physically impossible in a genuine pregnancy.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 85October 11, 2020 10:28 PM

If you take a look at the conversation they had with Malala today on Youtube, you can see it is a fundraiser as well. As of right now, it has raised a whopping $546. Yes, $546, not $546,000. And these two twats think they’re worth millions on the speakers circuit?

by Anonymousreply 86October 11, 2020 10:33 PM

Actually, Archie did get a title: Earl of Dumbarton. It's a courtesy title that he was entitled to as his father's eldest son and heir.

by Anonymousreply 87October 11, 2020 10:39 PM

The video of her squatting down while heavily "pregnant" is clear evidence.

It is physically impossible.

by Anonymousreply 88October 11, 2020 10:39 PM

I still think she gave birth but lied about the date.

I don’t believe she was pregnant at Eugenie’s wedding but wanted to make a big show and give her and the inlaws the middle finger, so she dressed the way she did for attention. She definitely padded her stomach throughout her pregnancy like the fame hungry moron she is.

When they presented the holy child a few days after birth, and she was wearing that white dress, her face was swollen and fat and her body looked like a solid block on her wheelchair legs. A little part of conspiratorial, irrational me thinks she was still pregnant and had a fake baby at the presenation. There was a lot of secrecy shrouding the birth, so who knows? But no way was that fat face faked. That’s third trimester, ready to pop face.

by Anonymousreply 89October 11, 2020 10:51 PM

^^^^Anyone who has just given birth does not wear a white dress on public tv, R89. Basic post delivery knowledge.

That in itself is a huge giveaway.

There are many ways to have an enlarged facies appearance. I won’t go into them here, but if you look closely at Rachel’s arms, legs, and hands throughout her pregnancy, they are surprisingly unchanged.

by Anonymousreply 90October 11, 2020 10:58 PM

Why is it that there are always conspiracy theory nuts who come out of the woodwork, when it comes to black people?

They hated Obama and made up every lie possible about him.

And now they're spreading lies and deceit about Meghan.

And the same is happening to Kamala Harris.

It's like the Klan Kunts just cannot abide a successful and happy black person. In Clarence Thomas' words, it's a "high-tech lynching."

You people are fucking sick and evil.

by Anonymousreply 91October 11, 2020 11:14 PM

I totally can't stand her.

I just like to pretend she's Halsey on drugs or is Zendaya acting stupid for a role.

by Anonymousreply 92October 11, 2020 11:20 PM

I love how Meghan really sticks it to the haters.

As long as she bugs the hell out of them, then it works for me!

by Anonymousreply 93October 12, 2020 1:57 AM

Wow what a small world you have, SS intern.

by Anonymousreply 94October 12, 2020 2:04 AM

Why you compare smart people like ex President Obama and Kamala Harris with c-list actriz who think she is important now just because she married some lesser royal? All you see is black people r91, they are much more than that. Their merits are very different.

by Anonymousreply 95October 12, 2020 3:16 AM

[quote] All you see is black people R91, they are much more than that. Their merits are very different.

But the hatred towards them is the same. All because they're part black.

Get fucking real.

by Anonymousreply 96October 12, 2020 3:21 AM

Why do you hate black people so much, R96? Your place is not here.

by Anonymousreply 97October 12, 2020 4:17 AM

[quote] But the hatred towards them is the same. All because they're part black.

For the 100 millionth time: this has NOTHING to do with MM ‘s skin colour.

It has EVERYTHING to do with her monstrous behaviour.

Quit with the racist excuses, R96. Get real yourself. Because these excuses only demean YOURSELF.

by Anonymousreply 98October 12, 2020 5:44 AM

R91 you lost everyone by comparing Clarence Thomas to 3 human beings!!!

by Anonymousreply 99October 12, 2020 5:56 AM

R98 Yes, this. Honestly, she's quite beautiful and she's not even dark-skinned. She looks olive-complexioned --she could have been a sexy LatinX for all we knew. No one really cares. It has not been even the topic of discussion for 99.9% of people.

Her race is not the compelling feature that people are latching onto. How many times and ways can we cay this?????

One more time: It's about Meghan Markle's attitudes, behaviors, choices and overall grandiose sense of entitlement.

by Anonymousreply 100October 12, 2020 6:49 AM

[quote] It's about Meghan Markle's attitudes, behaviors, choices and overall grandiose sense of entitlement.

Sure, Jan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 12, 2020 11:03 AM

As evidenced by Markle STILL going on about her S.A. whingefest where she complained no-one asked her how she was doing,, no criticism is allowed about this International Treasure. The Suitcase Girl is pissed!

by Anonymousreply 102October 12, 2020 12:23 PM

R91 is an idiot.

I loved Barack Obama as President and respect him as an ex-President. Voted for him twice, wish I could vote for him again and obviously miss him still. Especially considering the ignorant, bloated, narcissistic gasbag with unnatural hair who replaced him.

I love Kamala Harris, have contributed to her campaign, and voted for her yesterday on the absentee ballot I’ll drop off at City Hall today.

Clarence Thomas’ “high-tech lynching” was about his sexual harassment of Anita Hill, porn rentals and pubic hair on a Coke can. His accuser was a black woman, not whitey. Like most of polite society, “woke” H&M can hardly be fans.

R91 knows even less about history than it does about what motivates people to perceive others as they do. Meagain has accomplished nothing apart from expressing her idiocy and her delusions. She tried to ingratiate herself with the Obamas who have made it clear they want nothing to do with her, which ought to tell R91 something but does not.

by Anonymousreply 103October 12, 2020 1:39 PM

Don't understand why they brought up her breastfeeding!

by Anonymousreply 104October 12, 2020 4:53 PM

Because no one in the world has breastfed before the Holy Mother Markle and people should have been more in awe of it.

by Anonymousreply 105October 12, 2020 5:07 PM

Did she left her overgrown ginger baby have a slurp on the titty too?

by Anonymousreply 106October 12, 2020 5:51 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107October 12, 2020 6:06 PM

I am virulently anti-Trump and also participate in the Sussex threads, mostly because I've always participated in the royal threads here. I find them arrogant and selfish, both; Harry is the one who gets most of my ire, because he was fully raised in the royal institutional system and knows how it operates. He knew for years what was expected of him; if he wanted to go indie and do his own thing fine, but there is a time and way to accomplish this and he cared none for it.

He's hurt his father, brother and grandmother, not just personally but professionally as well (the BRF is akin to a major family firm or company). Total case of biting the proverbial hand that feeds you.

by Anonymousreply 108October 12, 2020 7:14 PM

Last year, someone on the BRF threads posted an article about Charles, written by a reporter who had spent time with him. It described him as a major boor who would bang on about Diana and the terrible plight of being Prince of Wales. I believe it also discussed his relationship with Harry. If the person who posted this is reading here, would you please post the article (or a link) again?

by Anonymousreply 109October 13, 2020 1:28 AM

Lol at the idea Meghan Markle is happy.

She’s a husk.

by Anonymousreply 110October 13, 2020 1:32 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111October 13, 2020 1:40 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112October 13, 2020 1:47 AM

R112 funny enough, that was published during the early/anonymous days of Meghan

by Anonymousreply 113October 13, 2020 1:57 AM

Lady Colin Campbell dove deep into the serogate pregnancy theory in her book. She said that Meghan was always cradling her bump not only for publicity but also to keep the padding in place. Harry also had a gaffe on announcement day about development over 2 weeks. So she or the surrogate gave birth a few weeks prior to the announcement. For LCC, the birth certificate is filled out by the parents and sent in. IDK, but Archies announced bday and real one are not the same is my takeaway.

by Anonymousreply 114October 13, 2020 8:11 AM

The comments here are so predictable

Don’t get me wrong, I fully agree with most of them but nothing seems original

by Anonymousreply 115October 13, 2020 8:16 AM

Guess it reflects the subject matter.

by Anonymousreply 116October 13, 2020 11:11 AM

It’s funny.... everything she says generates publicity attached to how it causes trouble for the royal family.

by Anonymousreply 117October 13, 2020 11:13 AM

That's interesting. So Harry's whining and victim complex come from Charles, not from his being an orphan? That's definitely news to me. I know so little about Charles's character.

by Anonymousreply 118October 13, 2020 11:16 AM

Every single one of these Meghan Markle threads is exactly the same.

by Anonymousreply 119October 13, 2020 11:17 AM

"Most trolled person in the entire world"?!?

Hahaha - MEGalomaniac doesn't even make it to the top 100.

This attention whore is so fucking full of herself it beggars belief.

by Anonymousreply 120October 13, 2020 12:47 PM

Thank you R111 and R112. These seem to be by the same author, but I believe the one I'm looking for was in print and Hastings also gave some details about his professional experiences with Diana. I'll post it if I'm able to locate it.

by Anonymousreply 121October 13, 2020 1:42 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 122October 13, 2020 2:22 PM

What exactly has she ever led?

by Anonymousreply 123October 13, 2020 4:06 PM

R123 - you mean WHO has she lead?

We all know that she leads Harry by the balls.

by Anonymousreply 124October 13, 2020 5:20 PM

Wait, first it was Will, now it's Charles' fault Harry is a dumb little prick? He's 36 yeas old, time to man up and stop whinging.

by Anonymousreply 125October 13, 2020 5:29 PM

[quote] That poor little kid. He will spend his whole life, until he can break free, thinking about nothing but Mommy and all the ills done to her (including those soon to be done by him). There won't be enough breathing space given him to think about anything else. Unless, of course, the reverse occurs and he's totally neglected.

Harry's simply re-creating the life he had so that Archie can have it too, how thoughtful.

by Anonymousreply 126October 13, 2020 5:33 PM

That's sad to contemplate. Haz married a woman disordered like his mother, thinking this time it'll go better. That can't be healthy.

by Anonymousreply 127October 13, 2020 6:05 PM

Harry should do a podcast with Meghan McCain about grief. They are the only people to ever lose a parent, after all

by Anonymousreply 128October 13, 2020 6:07 PM

From R112's link...

[quote] Prince Harry should have stayed in the Army instead of allowing exasperation with a commanding officer whom he took against to persuade him to quit.

I thought Harry quit because he didn't want to take the test needed to advance.

What's this about problems with a commanding officer?

Anyone else here anything about this?

Detail, please!

by Anonymousreply 129October 13, 2020 11:42 PM

Meghan in a tank.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 130October 14, 2020 1:14 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131October 14, 2020 2:22 PM

Belief system? Live by truth? Huh?

by Anonymousreply 132October 14, 2020 4:02 PM

I just realized what irritates me the most in MM. It's the fake sincerity in her empty, sneering, greedy eyes. It gives me the creeps when I watch a video of her.

by Anonymousreply 133October 14, 2020 6:01 PM

Seconded R133 I find her very fake, it was so obvious in her "Thanks for asking if I'm okay" clip

by Anonymousreply 134October 14, 2020 8:04 PM

The photo at R131 is from the "Most Powerful Women" event. I'd think she might want to wear business casual clothing. Perhaps a blazer. Or at least cover her shoulders and chest. That top is showing a lot of skin for a business event.

by Anonymousreply 135October 14, 2020 9:10 PM

Certifiable.

by Anonymousreply 136October 14, 2020 10:33 PM

R135 Meghan is to businesswoman as Donald Trump is to interior design

by Anonymousreply 137October 14, 2020 10:41 PM

Innocent question; In what way is Meghan Markle to be considered a "Powerful Person Next Gen".?

What 'power' does she wield now? A domineering wife to a compliant husband really isn't any great achievement, but is that where we are supposed to look for examples of her 'power'?

What evidence is there of her 'power'? How is 'power' quantified with respect to Meghan?

by Anonymousreply 138October 14, 2020 10:45 PM

^ The power to generate PR for minor events.

by Anonymousreply 139October 15, 2020 5:31 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140October 15, 2020 1:25 PM

Markle believes she and Harry are Thought Leaders. What would Americavdo without them?

by Anonymousreply 141October 15, 2020 2:17 PM

For a person who proclaims to be pristine of mind and soul, one who is deep into self reflection, Meghan seems to be clueless as to why she is hated. Why doesn’t she reflect on why she’s “trolled” on SM and why does she not condemn her stans for trolling members of Harry’s family? The same family that provided her with wealth, position, and a platform? She’s a straight up user, of people and that’s worse than user of SM or drugs.

by Anonymousreply 142October 15, 2020 3:23 PM

[quote]Markle believes she and Harry are Thought Leaders.

Most people do when they're high.

by Anonymousreply 143October 15, 2020 4:36 PM

They're not funny enough to be high.

by Anonymousreply 144October 15, 2020 7:28 PM

Yet another KKK thread. Fuck you racist cunts.

Muriel, please delete this Klan Granny thread as you have dozens of others. These misogynist, incontinent sows are trying to take over DL. A new and pointless thread every day.

by Anonymousreply 145October 16, 2020 1:10 PM

[QUOTE] Lady Colin Campbell dove deep into the serogate pregnancy theory in her book

IQ of 90! Your dumb ass never even finished school, did it??

by Anonymousreply 146October 16, 2020 1:14 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147October 16, 2020 1:46 PM

Swipe for the glossy photos released for the event @R147.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148October 16, 2020 2:01 PM

Wow, her teeth grew. She's got 1500 snappers now, up from 1000. And her wig is wearing a wig.

by Anonymousreply 149October 16, 2020 3:35 PM

R147, I see they're using ALL of their titles VERY PROMINENTLY.

by Anonymousreply 150October 16, 2020 4:02 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151October 16, 2020 4:40 PM

So, Time gives them a platform?

Headline

[quote] The Duke and Duchess of Sussex to Convene Special Edition of TIME100 Talks on the State of Our Shared Digital Experience

So, will they talk about some of the truly foul and dangerous postings by their "Squad".

Deafening silence about that part of the "digital experience".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 152October 16, 2020 4:58 PM

What boring fuckers

by Anonymousreply 153October 16, 2020 5:08 PM

They need to lighten up - everything is so doom and gloom with them.

by Anonymousreply 154October 16, 2020 5:14 PM

Meghsn has such tiny, disappointing tits

by Anonymousreply 155October 16, 2020 7:12 PM

What hypocrites! Worried about addiction to SM? Then they should stay off Twitter, Instagram, etc. and be role models. LOL

by Anonymousreply 156October 16, 2020 8:48 PM

Their desperate grasping to be relevant is utterly cringeworthy. Do they have no self respect whatsoever?

by Anonymousreply 157October 16, 2020 9:07 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158October 18, 2020 1:40 PM

This is cynical and disgusting. $4.5 million for UPKEEP? They are so out of touch with reality that it's no wonder they see COVID as a blessing. Marie-Antoinette and Louis of the XXI century. I wonder what will become their guillotine?

by Anonymousreply 159October 18, 2020 5:07 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 19, 2020 4:03 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161October 19, 2020 4:05 PM

R160 lol

by Anonymousreply 162October 19, 2020 5:01 PM

[quote]The Harkles won't spend Christmas with the Royal Family but will travel to Britain after the holiday.

Excommunicated.

by Anonymousreply 163October 19, 2020 5:09 PM

So, when does the trial start?

Will Sparkle be testifying?

Will Sparkle's father be testifying?

Will the authors of "Finding Freedom be testifying?

Will the 5 mysterious "friends" who spoke to People be testifying?

I don't suppose it will be televised??? I ask hopefully...

by Anonymousreply 164October 19, 2020 7:50 PM

'I wonder what will become their guillotine?'

Nothing will, Klan Trash. They're just going from strength to strength.

by Anonymousreply 165October 20, 2020 1:14 AM

I would pay serious money to see Sparkles and Dumbo be put in a situation where they have to work hard real jobs to sustain themselves, preferably something truly humanitarian like wiping the butts of terminally ill patients or doing cultural adaptation classes for refugees.

With all the real conditions - a small, cold apartment in a noisy building, 1.5 hour commute, minimal healthcare anď minimal wages. No pauses, no off days back to luxury, Montecito and dukedom. Now that's a reality I would watch, cough, NETFLIX, cough!!

by Anonymousreply 166October 20, 2020 2:20 AM

R165 sure has an odd definition of "strength"...

by Anonymousreply 167October 20, 2020 9:53 AM

If I thought the Royal Family wanted to see them I'd say oh, nice, they can't make Christmas but they can make civil proceedings in court.

But I doubt the Royal Family wants to see them. 2020 is bad enough without Megahari coming to stay. The last time things were that awkward Diana did her half-Nelson down the front stairs.

by Anonymousreply 168October 20, 2020 11:45 AM

Meghan is the ventriloquist and Harry is the dummy. They're not terribly bright or interesting. It is mildly entertaining to check in and see what they're whining about now.

R91, I have never voted for a Republican in my life. I live in a diverse area which has had Blacka as senators and Congressional representatives. You post maybe 50 times in some of these threads to spew lies and poison at us. Get help or a new job that has nothing to do with these clods.

by Anonymousreply 169October 20, 2020 3:43 PM

What are these two eijats up to today?

by Anonymousreply 170October 20, 2020 4:27 PM

R170 - here you go! The Sussex Sages are doing another video chat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171October 20, 2020 8:17 PM

Sheesh.

Sparkle doesn't look like the same woman she was when she and Dim were married.

by Anonymousreply 172October 20, 2020 8:26 PM

' Iwould pay serious money to see Sparkles and Dumbo be put in a situation where they have to work hard real jobs to sustain themselves,'

Meghan already did it for seven years on Suits. Harry is a qualified helicopter pilot so he'd do that. You act like they've never worked in their lives or got qualifications. The one who's sucked on a silver spoon all her life is delicate little Katie Middleton.

by Anonymousreply 173October 20, 2020 11:56 PM

I know what irritates me the most about MM - that she thinks I'm stupid enough to fall for her insincere, hypocritical pronouncements.

Unless she actually believes her own bullshit, it is insulting and disrespectful.

by Anonymousreply 174October 21, 2020 8:17 AM

Neither Meghan nor her lazy momma have any type of documented long term work history, except for Meghan's 7 years on Suits. Both have made a career of living off of others. Both Doria and Meghan are currently living off of Charles. They're grifters.

by Anonymousreply 175October 21, 2020 9:58 AM

Charles is the king of grifters. Living off inherited wealth his Nazi cabal has leeched off the people of Cornwall for centuries. Meghan is the only one of that bunch who's ever earned her own living.

by Anonymousreply 176October 22, 2020 12:49 AM

Yeah but at least Charles isn’t a babbling asshole.

by Anonymousreply 177October 22, 2020 1:08 AM

Charles has been a racist, babbling asshole for decades. Also a disgusting adulterer.

by Anonymousreply 178October 22, 2020 1:11 AM

Find evidence of racism, you fantasist liar. What a joke.

by Anonymousreply 179October 22, 2020 1:15 AM

If Megan was such a star how come she wasn't making romcoms or other movies during summer breaks from Suits?

by Anonymousreply 180October 22, 2020 2:41 AM

When did she get her nose job? It was definitely after the wedding.

by Anonymousreply 181October 22, 2020 4:02 AM

And more importantly, why did she ask for a nose that looks like a builder's elbow?

by Anonymousreply 182October 22, 2020 4:55 AM

r182, she saw mine and was jealous.

by Anonymousreply 183October 22, 2020 1:32 PM

R82 - For this nose I have no words. I would ask for my money back.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184October 22, 2020 1:35 PM

For her new teeth, there are no words.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185October 22, 2020 1:36 PM

Remember that fairly misogynistic but a bit true song about women and their wigs and stuff? that probably is quite scary when it all comes off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 186October 22, 2020 1:41 PM

"Harry and Meghan Markle, 35 and 39, continue their global battle against social media."

Oh now that is just rich. No one would know who the FUCK she was without social media. This motherfucker had Insta, Twitter, a fucking lifestyle blog, and I am sure she once DOMINATED on Myspace and Facebook.

The only reason they are at war with social media now, is because social media is the place where their masks gets pulled off, and their lies and hypocrisies are revealed, confirmed and discussed.

by Anonymousreply 187October 22, 2020 1:50 PM

They say they have closed their accounts. Sorry but you KNOW that Meghan is running that harrymeghanprince Insta account. Just like she was running the SussexRoyal stuff? Alone, in a guest bedroom, on her Mac. And she knows darn well that without social media, they could not disseminate their "message" against social media. Without accounts and hashtags, they are nothing. (#Sussex squad??)

#meghanmarkle#duchessofsussex#harryandmeghan#duchessmeghan#blacklivesmatter#blacklivesmatter #royal#royalfamily#royalty#duchessofsussex #meghanmarkle #meghanmarklestyle #princeharry #babysussex #royals #britishmonarchy #royalfamily #london #windsorcastle #sussexsquad #babyboy #babyroyal #harryandmeghan #london #princeharryandmeghan #queen #babyarchie #losangeles

by Anonymousreply 188October 22, 2020 1:57 PM

Wow, she's been demolished right down the studs and is being rebuilt. This was probably a big sticking point with the BRF, who seem to refrain from celebrity make-overs and such. BRF are very down-to-earth in that way; and I totally respect that about them.

by Anonymousreply 189October 22, 2020 4:51 PM

"Harry and Meghan Markle, 35 and 39, continue their global battle against social media."

That sounds like a losing battle to me, but I definitely lack her... self-confidence.

by Anonymousreply 190October 22, 2020 4:57 PM

She definitely had her nose done early in her career, maybe right out of college? With time and gravity, all plastic surgery needs to be tweaked. Her nose is misshapen and resembles Bob Hope’s ski slope. And those teeth are fake as fuck like her.

by Anonymousreply 191October 22, 2020 5:05 PM

KLAN GRANNY THREAD

RACIST CUNTS ARE THERE

MURIEL PLEASE NUKE THESE OLD BITCHES

by Anonymousreply 192October 23, 2020 12:27 AM

Thanks for bumping the thread r192

by Anonymousreply 193October 23, 2020 12:47 AM

^LOL. Well, she’s not going back to a MENSA board.

by Anonymousreply 194October 23, 2020 12:52 AM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 195October 23, 2020 2:17 PM

^ If that's true it will be difficult for Prince Harry... PP has a lot of influence and affection in that family still.

by Anonymousreply 196October 23, 2020 2:18 PM

It's interesting about that because it was heavily reported he didn't/wouldn't attend the Sandringham Summit last January. This would suggest it's true. Ingrid Seward would probably know. It was probably leaked to her on purpose.

by Anonymousreply 197October 23, 2020 2:22 PM

FF THIS THREAD

DRAW MURIELS ATTENTION AND HAVE HER RED TAG THE RACIST STRAIGHT CUNT OP

by Anonymousreply 198October 23, 2020 3:52 PM

R198, no - but I'm ffing now YOU instead.

:-)

by Anonymousreply 199October 23, 2020 4:37 PM

Pay no heed to the homophobic, ageist KlanGranny Troll at r192 and r198. They post outbursts when they see a thread discussion moving along.

by Anonymousreply 200October 23, 2020 6:49 PM

The Klan Granny Troll is a beloved fixture in the Markle threads at this point ❤

by Anonymousreply 201October 23, 2020 9:11 PM

I mean, I'd feel a small void if he were to die, for example

by Anonymousreply 202October 23, 2020 9:12 PM

Poor Diana, so ashamed.

by Anonymousreply 203October 23, 2020 10:08 PM

TROLLDAR WILL SHOW YOU CUNTS THAT R198 ISN'T ME

THERE ARE MANY MANY PEOPLE WHO HATE YOU RACIST FUCKERS

MURIEL DO YOUR THING AND DELETE THESE KLAN GRANNY CUNTS PLEASE

by Anonymousreply 204October 23, 2020 11:45 PM

Why are some posts greyed out/struck through?

by Anonymousreply 205October 24, 2020 12:30 AM

So, three isn’t many, genius. It’s losers who found each other. Mongrel dogs. Dumb, dumber, dumbest. Ask your basic literacy tutor.

by Anonymousreply 206October 24, 2020 12:43 AM

Why doesn't anyone confront them directly, eg, "If you're so concerned about carbon footprints, how come you take so many private planes?" "If you're so concerned about equality, why do you live so luxuriously in a mansion in a gated community?" "If black lives matter so much to you, how do you justify taking money from the BRF, whose fortune largely derives from colonial exploitation?" "Why do you straighten your hair and have surgery to disguise your black heritage, and put Caucasian on your CV?" Etc etc etc....

by Anonymousreply 207October 24, 2020 6:48 AM

Now THAT would be must-see TV...

by Anonymousreply 208October 24, 2020 1:46 PM

Meghan spent so much money on all those "modifications" but didn't bother getting those tragic little tits sorted out.

by Anonymousreply 209October 24, 2020 2:20 PM

Not for lack of trying, rr209. She's had those damn things enlarged and then reduced at least once and maybe more. Find pics of her as a suitcase girl. They're enormous.

by Anonymousreply 210October 24, 2020 6:58 PM

Duct tape.

by Anonymousreply 211October 24, 2020 8:30 PM

MURIEL DO YOUR THING AND DELETE THESE KLAN GRANNY CUNTS PLEASE

by Anonymousreply 212October 25, 2020 12:11 AM

Honey, it never works. There’s three of you.

by Anonymousreply 213October 25, 2020 1:33 AM

And you’re all stupid cunts.

by Anonymousreply 214October 25, 2020 1:34 AM

Muriel has deleted hundreds of your pestilent threads over the past two years. You freaks won't even stick to one thread. You want the whole board to be about MM, such is the extent of your morbid obsession with that woman. You are the 2020 equivalent of the Prancing Ponies, except none of you are DL veterans so you won't know who they were.

by Anonymousreply 215October 25, 2020 2:24 AM

Been here since before I Am Not Myself These Days. You’re the one with the one note obsession. We’re doing what DL does: shredding. Now why don’t you misplace your alienation and marginalization and whatever personality disorders ail you on somebody worth being an unhinged, swivel eyed loon for, and not this carpetbagger.

by Anonymousreply 216October 25, 2020 2:47 AM

Been here since early 00s, and certainly participate in many types of threads here. I like all the royal talk, most of us aren't 'obsessed' with the Sussexes. Their crazy stans are another thing altogether though. Take a pill r215.

by Anonymousreply 217October 25, 2020 4:44 AM

You forgot #KingArchie r188 haha..

by Anonymousreply 218October 25, 2020 9:20 AM

Does ahe really write #KingArchie??? That's huge if true!

by Anonymousreply 219October 25, 2020 5:08 PM

R219, the Sussex morons use that hashtag for real.

by Anonymousreply 220October 25, 2020 5:10 PM

R220, oh my god, in that case the delusion must go far, far deeper than we imagined. They must believe that they will topple the monarchy with their wokeness, or that their crazy stans will start a revolution or something and will guillotine Charles, Will and Kate for treating the Harkles SO BADLY, then install Archie (not even Archibald!) as the king!

They are crazier than I thought!

by Anonymousreply 221October 25, 2020 5:23 PM

I've had to force myself to refrain from posting this before, but due to vision problems I read the site with enlarged fonts. This causes the right margin to shift offscreen and this thread shows up in my watched list as "Meghan Markle opens up"

Well of course she does. Always has. Girl had to do something to get ahead.

by Anonymousreply 222October 25, 2020 7:21 PM

Meghan had to move Harry into a seperate suite of bedrooms due to his chronic flatuence, nightmares and wandering hands.

by Anonymousreply 223October 25, 2020 8:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!