Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

10 Worst Episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation

What say you, DL?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99October 17, 2020 3:25 PM

Data apparently had a robot cock.

by Anonymousreply 1October 10, 2020 9:45 PM

Masks and Sub Rosa are fun episodes but I agree with the rest.

by Anonymousreply 2October 10, 2020 9:46 PM

Who is that dyke on the left?

by Anonymousreply 3October 10, 2020 9:49 PM

That's the one Data plowed with his robot cock, R3.

by Anonymousreply 4October 10, 2020 10:01 PM

everyone's so fluid these days

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2020 10:03 PM

"The Loss" is a good episode. Marina's best other than Picard's "Nepenthe" and "Face of the Enemy."

I will have the author of this listicle EJECTED into SPACE!

by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2020 10:13 PM

R6 may like this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 10, 2020 10:29 PM

ALL episodes with Whoopi and the stupid Holo-Deck.

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 8October 10, 2020 10:35 PM

The one where Wesley did a lap dance for Riker.

by Anonymousreply 9October 10, 2020 10:37 PM

It was a look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 10, 2020 10:39 PM

I hated ALL the holo-deck-centric episodes, especially where Moriarty becomes real? The other worst is the one with the Irish colonists who have to be rescued, complete with goats and "hot tempered" Irish lass. UGH. The Loss is great only because Troi gets to be a total cunt and Riker basically tells her she is exactly that.

by Anonymousreply 11October 10, 2020 11:03 PM

With only a few exceptions, I think it got the worst episode out of the way early -Encounter at Farpoint is dreadful on every level.

by Anonymousreply 12October 10, 2020 11:50 PM

TNG's worst episodes were front loaded in the first season. Way too many of the episodes were copying TOS, which made almost all of them embarrassing relics of the '60s. My take isn't popular with TOS nerds, but the best thing that ever happened to TNG was Roddenberry semi-retiring and turning the show over to Rick Berman.

I don't hate the holodeck episodes as much since an old-school 20+ episode show is going to have to throw some filler in there. The writers can't produce a winner every time, the better episodes were probably more stressful for the actors, and the budget is also a concern. I've been rewatching the shows over the past few years, and the filler episodes seemed to use assets from other shows or movies.

by Anonymousreply 13October 11, 2020 12:17 AM

I never cared for the Geordi La Forge character he was DULL. Any episodes that revolved around his character SUCKED.

by Anonymousreply 14October 11, 2020 12:28 AM

Some of the holodeck episodes were fun, like when Geordi got caught making sexy programs with the physics lady. Geordi was the cringiest character of all time.

by Anonymousreply 15October 11, 2020 12:32 AM

The one where a virus somehow made an android drunk and horny...and also any episode with Wesley because Will Wheaton is a prick.

by Anonymousreply 16October 11, 2020 12:32 AM

You have to cut them some slack on horny Data - wasn't it the second episode or something? Early on in TOS they had Spock screaming and shouting like a maniac.

by Anonymousreply 17October 11, 2020 12:37 AM

All that comes to mind about my choice for worst TNG episode is it featured a very disturbed blonde empath trying to link with a space creature named what sounded like Gum2: I was enjoying the plot until a younger relative kept giggling how the creature's 'face' looked like an anus, which may be why no rerun was shown on local t.v. (our stations were all owned by religious conservatives); I never enjoy stories which suggest mental illness is caused by homosexuality anyway.

by Anonymousreply 18October 12, 2020 11:04 AM

Was it all of them? Were all the episodes the 10 worst?

JK.

Remember when people used to speculate that the Data guy was a closet case in real life?

Whatever came of that? A lot of who cares? That's what.

Fame--amiright?

by Anonymousreply 19October 12, 2020 11:49 AM

What’s going on in that picture with the shirtless twink checking out Wesley? Kinda icky.

by Anonymousreply 20October 12, 2020 11:51 AM

Bad episode or good they always did one or both of the two things about the show that drove me up the wall.

Geordi: warp core breach imminent

Data: In theory we should be able to sciencebabble sciencebabble sciencebabble.

by Anonymousreply 21October 12, 2020 1:04 PM

How could you forget "I'm going to run a Level 3 diagnostic," which never revealed anything.

by Anonymousreply 22October 12, 2020 1:49 PM

Don't make me reroute auxiliary power to your face, R21.

by Anonymousreply 23October 12, 2020 2:12 PM

Code of Honor is awesome.

Lt. Yar battles a chick with a jheri curl!

Troi also gets her to admit she has jungle fever.

by Anonymousreply 24October 12, 2020 2:17 PM

I once went down a long YouTube spiral of watching Star Trek convention videos. In my defense, most of the TNG actors are quite funny and entertaining. And Covid. Blame it on Covid.

Anyway, the actors consistently refer to "Code of Honor" as "the really racist one."

Also Brent Spiner loves talking about "Masks" and how he and Patrick Stewart couldn't keep a straight face.

by Anonymousreply 25October 12, 2020 2:46 PM

Look, if regulate the anti-matter injectors, redirect power to the main deflector and narrow the confinement beam, everything works out in the end.

by Anonymousreply 26October 12, 2020 3:07 PM

One thing I never understood about Star Trek, New Generation or other series, is the crew is aboard this huge ship which has a super-computer aboard (one could argue the ships themselves are basically one huge computer with inter-connected systems) and yet there's always situations where someone says "We'd better run a diagnostic" or telling the computer to otherwise perform a command. Shouldn't the ship's computer have *some* type of pre-programming to do those things? Heck, it's 2020 and even my home computer knows "it appears you may have been infected by malware or other files, running a virus scan". Basically, why do the crew need to tell the computer to do anything?

by Anonymousreply 27October 12, 2020 3:24 PM

"It was a sub space anomaly, Captain."

"Well, that explains everything. Again."

by Anonymousreply 28October 12, 2020 4:01 PM

I thought “Tin Man “ was quite good, R18. I see no suggestion of the mental illness/homosexuality idea you mentioned.

I’d watch it a hundred times over “Shades of Grey” and “Up the Long Ladder,” the Irish colonists episode R11 described.

by Anonymousreply 29October 12, 2020 11:30 PM

"The Outrageous Okana:" is my own least favorite because it features the comedy stylings of Joe Piscopo.

I love, though, that Teri Hatcher plays a cremate who fuck at a moment's notice the title character (played by the hot Billy Campbell).

Both "Masks" and "Sub Rosa" are fun because although they're awful they're at least entertaining camp.

by Anonymousreply 30October 12, 2020 11:43 PM

The writers got stuck in some kind of loop

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31October 13, 2020 12:46 AM

How/why did the character of Wesley Crusher fail? Was it lack of stories? Seems like except for the one where he was sentenced to death on the pleasure planet and the one with the Traveler, there weren't many memorable Wesley episodes. That, plus I don't think he ever caught on with the audience who were more involved with the adult characters.

by Anonymousreply 32October 14, 2020 5:28 AM

Poor Wil Wheaton. That show fucked him up.

Maybe I just don't remember it well but I don't think "Aquiel" was that bad. Not great but the show had much worse episodes.

by Anonymousreply 33October 15, 2020 11:29 AM

I like Sub Rosa but then again I liked Beverly and she got so few episodes about her.

by Anonymousreply 34October 15, 2020 12:15 PM

I watched "Samaritan Snare" again yesterday, and it was awful. The A plot is a bunch of really stupid aliens kidnap Jordie. The B plot was Picard needs a new heart and only Polaski can save him.

The A plot is ridiculously full of holes: How do a bunch of fat dumb guys run a warp capable ship? How do you give someone photon torpedoes by reprogramming their computer?

The dialog of the space retards was horrible. "We need to go." "Now we are strong." Easily one of the five worst.

by Anonymousreply 35October 15, 2020 12:16 PM

Lower Decks brought back the Pakleds from Samaritan Snare in its season finale, and made them a legitimate threat despite still being dumb as stumps. It was an impressive bit of storytelling.

by Anonymousreply 36October 15, 2020 12:21 PM

I remember the Pakleds because of a former coworker who was an even bigger geek than me. Any time computers were discussed she would inevitably say, "We need their computer things. To make us strong."

by Anonymousreply 37October 15, 2020 1:33 PM

How about the Robin Hood episode?

I could watch it once but it fails on repeated viewings.

Q brought half the Voyager cast into a Civil War remake but it holds up to repeated viewings due to the jokes & "baby making" scene alone.

by Anonymousreply 38October 15, 2020 4:14 PM

R32 Wesley Crusher was a self insert Gary Stu character cooked up by Gene Roddenberry. He was a goody-good teenager that outsmarted high ranking scientists in Starfleet right from the beginning. The only depth his character initially had was him struggling with his genius. The writers did give him a good arc at the end with his disenchantment with Starfleet but his character was so hated that he had to be cut.

by Anonymousreply 39October 15, 2020 4:25 PM

Agree, making Wesley soooooo special was a mistake. And they had to do that to justify why a high school student was on the bridge. It ended up with the Traveler proclaiming him a higher being or some bs. Still I actually didn’t mind Wesley that much and feel sorry for the actor getting shit on by crazed fans.

The only cast member I couldn’t stand was Yar. She was pretty useless as well as being played by a bad actress. Worf took over and made much better use of that role.

I liked the holo deck episodes, what a cool gadget to have. It was even better when “something went wrong” and they were trapped in it.

One of my favorite episodes is when four of them are playing poker and gradually realize they are stuck in a time loop and have to send messages to their future selves. Don’t know what that episode is called. Any kind of episode that featured a conundrum like that was much more interesting that one that featured ugly alien of the week.

by Anonymousreply 40October 15, 2020 5:44 PM

I used to like Will Wheaton as an actor(except as Wesley)until he and his elderly cunt wife went after Chloe Dykstra when she dared to reveal that their buddy Chris Hardwick (aka) lord of the elder nerds might not be a completely perfect person.

by Anonymousreply 41October 15, 2020 6:19 PM

We all know what the Holodeck would really be used for.

by Anonymousreply 42October 15, 2020 6:38 PM

R42, Quark used to intimate exactly that on DS9. And I suppose it was Rom who had to go into the recently used Holosuites with a mop and bucket.

by Anonymousreply 43October 15, 2020 6:42 PM

Frakes called it a "racist piece of shit" once, R25, I remember laughing out loud at that.

The episode didn't even air on our local channel when it was first on. I was in high school when "Code of Honor" first came out and lived in Kansas at the time so I don't think they would have pulled it for being racist, it must have been preempted for something. Never did see it.

by Anonymousreply 44October 15, 2020 6:43 PM

Code of Honor may have been racist, but it had a very feminist message at the end.

by Anonymousreply 45October 15, 2020 6:53 PM

I've told this story before but a long time ago when Wil Wheaton had a blog, he put a note on his blog posts saying that sometimes ISPs would get blocked inadvertently in his spam filter, so if we couldn't post comments, we should contact him and he'd look into it. I wasn't allowed to post a comment so I emailed, and he emailed back cussing me out, calling me a spammer and a series of nasty names, just out of the blue. Then he insulted me for living in Topeka even though HE had lived in Topeka; in fact, he worked on some Video Toaster projects with my cousin, and knew who I was because we were active in the same Commodore and Amiga communities. Because Wheaton had insisted I was a spammer sockpuppet, I told him who I was and who my cousin was, and within minutes he emailed back saying it wasn't him who had replied with all those rude emails, it was a "webmaster" he had hired who "sometimes uses my email."

Uh huh.

by Anonymousreply 46October 15, 2020 6:54 PM

Pulaski was such a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 47October 15, 2020 7:02 PM

Not saying it was as bad as "Code of Honor" because nothing can touch that...but remember the weird one with the hick Irish colonists? As a proud Person Of Celtic origin that was triggering.

Kind of amazing the show lasted past its first two seasons.

by Anonymousreply 48October 15, 2020 7:03 PM

R40 that was 'Cause and Effect'. Another good "anomaly" episode is 'Clues'.

by Anonymousreply 49October 15, 2020 7:56 PM

Wil Wheaton couldn't make the transition from child actor to adult actor, and it shows in his bitter and unpleasant personality.

If you tweet "Shut up, Wesley" at him on twitter, he'll block you.

by Anonymousreply 50October 15, 2020 8:21 PM

[quote] If you tweet "Shut up, Wesley" at him on twitter, he'll block you.

He’s not kidding.

by Anonymousreply 51October 15, 2020 8:30 PM

Wouldn't you?

by Anonymousreply 52October 15, 2020 9:16 PM

I remember at one time if was going to be revealed that Beverly and Picard had a fling and Wesley was actually his son. He knew her back in the day and they had some romantic undercurrents when the show started (and the finale revealed they did end up having a failed marriage).

Sounds like Wheaton is not that different than how he played himself on Big Bang Theory..

by Anonymousreply 53October 15, 2020 9:35 PM

wondering should be added after "I remember one time"...

by Anonymousreply 54October 15, 2020 9:36 PM

All holodeck episodes were the worst

by Anonymousreply 55October 15, 2020 9:42 PM

The worst episode is the one where Data remembers that he has been sexually abused by commander Riker numerous times, but could not recall the assaults because his memory was wiped after each anal pounding.

by Anonymousreply 56October 15, 2020 9:47 PM

[quote] We all know what the Holodeck would really be used for.

The Lt Barclay in the holodeck episode hints at that with Troi as the object of his recreation

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57October 15, 2020 10:36 PM

I never liked the episodes that were exclusively internal, meaning that they were all self-contained on the Enterprise. I read somewhere once that the reason Paramount included these dull, all-talk, no-action episodes was to balance out the cost of the more CG-heavy episodes that required battle-scene graphics and sets devoted to alien planets.

As for an episode that worked, my favorite was "The Drumhead" (Season 4, Episode 21), in which a Starfleet commander wants to decommission Data for being, in her estimation, nothing but a novel assemblage of mechanical parts. She wants him disassembled and studied as a prototype for a future army of super beings. At a tribunal, Lieutenant Riker is assigned the duty of defending Starfleet's point of view and denigrating his android friend, while Captain Picard must prove that Data is sentient and self-aware and in fact displays all the characteristics, and perhaps some of the foibles, characteristic of humans.

by Anonymousreply 58October 15, 2020 10:48 PM

I wish Pulaski had been the chief medical officer when Troi lost her empathic abilities. Instead of just taking it while Troi bitched her out, Pulaski would have told her to go fuck herself.

by Anonymousreply 59October 16, 2020 12:35 AM

[quote]As for an episode that worked, my favorite was "The Drumhead" (Season 4, Episode 21),

That wasn't the episode you're describing. You're referring to "The Measure Of A Man"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 60October 16, 2020 2:03 AM

Season 7 had a lot of really bad episodes, moreso than Season 1 (in my opinion).

I loved Pulaski!

by Anonymousreply 61October 16, 2020 2:40 AM

R52 R60 The Measure of a Man was a very good episode but so was The Drumhead in which there was a death aboard the Enterprise and a n Admiral comes to investigate and hold trial. Along the way, she beings to accuse people of sabotage, treason and conspiracies, including one young crew member who reveals that his grandfather was from a non-allied alien race and didn't mention it because he thought he would not be able to join the Fleet. As the trial reaches it's climax, Picard has some of the best lines in the entire history of the show -

"We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, it's all ancient history. Then - before you can blink an eye - suddenly it threatens to start all over again"

"You know, there are some words I've known since I was a schoolboy: "With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably." Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie, as wisdom and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged. I fear that today... "

"Mister Worf, villains who twirl their moustaches are easy to spot. Those who clothe themselves in good deeds are well camouflaged. ... But she, or someone like her, will always be with us, waiting for the right climate in which to flourish, spreading fear in the name of righteousness. Vigilance, Mister Worf - that is the price we have to continually pay."

by Anonymousreply 62October 16, 2020 4:44 AM

It seems like Pulaski was supposed to be the same flavor of crank as Bones, but it didn't work because she didn't have McCoy's lovable snark and inherent humanity. As much as he distrusted aliens, he'd do everything possible to save their lives. I don't know if it was Muldaur's fault, but the first two seasons were so weak, I'm tempted to blame the writers.

by Anonymousreply 63October 16, 2020 4:52 AM

The fans hated Pulaski. They were very happy when Gates came back.

by Anonymousreply 64October 16, 2020 4:55 AM

You think Gates has had just a *little* work done?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65October 16, 2020 4:56 AM

The funny thing is that the whole term "Mary Sue" (and its male version, Gary Stu) originated out of a hilarious fan fiction story from the 70s suppsoedly written by a woman named Mary Sue about how Lieut. Mary Sue serves on the bridge of the original Enterprise, and basically Kirk, Spock and McCoy all hail her as a genius and human perfection, but then it turned out that the ultimate Wesley Sue character actually was created by... Gene Roddenberry, the creator of Star Trek. his middle name is 'Wesley," and it's been revealed by several sources was that Wesley was intended to be how he saw himself as a young person: a genius just waiting to be dsicovered by history.

The trouble was that by making Wesley that way was what made him so hated. had he just been an ordinary kid, he would have been fine (and probably a plus for most viewers); but by having the Traveler ooh and ahh over him in that first season episode and promise Wesley would some day be the equivalent of Mozart, everyone started to hate him. They took it out on Wil Wheaton, and it made Wheaton want to leave the show.

by Anonymousreply 66October 16, 2020 4:59 AM

R32

I liked the Wesley episode with Ashley Judd where a virtual reality game essentially enslaves the rest of the crew, but he had very few good episodes.

Speaking of terrible child characters on TNG, what about Alexander?

by Anonymousreply 67October 16, 2020 4:59 AM

Muldaur was a very talented actress, and she gave one of the most memorable guest performances on TOS as Dr. Miranda Jones in "Is There In Turht No beauty?" She was also Roddenberry's mistress for a while. I felt sorry for her return back for TNG because the cast had loved gates Mcfadden and so hated her and treated her very badly, bringing her to tears frequently. She volunteered to leave the show,.

by Anonymousreply 68October 16, 2020 5:01 AM

Engage.

by Anonymousreply 69October 16, 2020 5:32 AM

My favorite episode was the one with Tim Allen and Sigourney Weaver

by Anonymousreply 70October 16, 2020 5:33 AM

I loved the sex scene between Wil Wheaton and Chad Allen

by Anonymousreply 71October 16, 2020 9:35 AM

[quote] his memory was wiped after each anal pounding.

Lucky.

by Anonymousreply 72October 16, 2020 9:51 AM

R72, lucky for which one?

by Anonymousreply 73October 16, 2020 11:15 AM

I recently rewatched it, and found it a struggle toward the end. TNG hasn’t aged very well. The characters are far too dull, stoic and lifeless in general.

Worst episode though...It’s in the final season and is called Sub Rosa. Beverly Crusher goes to her grandmothers funeral. Starts reading her grandmother’s journals and getting turned on by the fact said grandmother, aged 100, was a horny old crone who was fucking a guy in his 20’s. This guy turns out to be a space vampire ghost, who starts fucking Beverly, who learns that this vampire/ghost/space parasite has been fucking all the women in her family for generations....for some reason Beverly sees no problem with any of this and continues to fuck the ghost. There’s some shit about a candle the ghost uses to enable him to fuck the women in her family. And at one point Data and a Geordi exhume the corpse of Beverly’s grandmother, who then turns to life and zaps them unconscious with lightning. Oh, and it’s set on a planet full of medieval ‘Scottish’ caricatures. And Gates Mcfadden has to spend pretty much the whole episode faking orgasms with some CGI energy jizz added onto her in postproduction. I’m not even exaggerating any of that. It’s just a fucking trainwreck ...what were the writers thinking?

by Anonymousreply 74October 16, 2020 11:30 AM

I am astounded by all the details you people have retained about a show that aired 35 years ago. Do you have incredible memories, or have you been obsessively rewatching the series since it originally aired?

by Anonymousreply 75October 16, 2020 11:52 AM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 76October 16, 2020 12:38 PM

[quote]My favorite episode was the one with Tim Allen and Sigourney Weaver

I was too stressed worrying about whether Guy would make it to the end of the episode to fully enjoy it.

by Anonymousreply 77October 16, 2020 1:11 PM

R75 is just begging to be EJECTED INTO SPACE

by Anonymousreply 78October 16, 2020 1:20 PM

The most amazing thing about Drumhead is that they snagged Jean Simmons to play Admiral Satie.

by Anonymousreply 79October 16, 2020 1:25 PM

Sub Rosa is a perfectly good Hallmark-style Halloween romance episode, while being a terrible ST:TNG episode. It doesn't fit the show. I would have loved to have seen its cheesy goodness in a 2-hour made-for-cable production, though, completely removed from the Star Trek universe.

by Anonymousreply 80October 16, 2020 1:26 PM

Frankly, I'd rather have seen Peter Criss as Adm. Satie.

by Anonymousreply 81October 16, 2020 1:27 PM

R75 I just rewatched it over the lockdown period. But I often have pretty great memory. In that case I wish I didn’t :)

by Anonymousreply 82October 16, 2020 1:27 PM

Pulaski was a stubborn bigot. If she was around today she'd be a fundie pharmacist who refused to dispense birth control.

by Anonymousreply 83October 16, 2020 3:53 PM

Nach robh e dona, R48?

by Anonymousreply 84October 16, 2020 4:45 PM

Remember the episode where Wesley was deflowered by a drunken Riker?

Riker barged into Wesley's room at night, totally shitfaced, whipped out his rock-hard cock and said "I know you've wanted this for awhile you little bitch, and you're finally gonna get it RIGHT NOW!"

That episode won an Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 85October 16, 2020 7:19 PM

I'd rather watch Riverdance, R84.

Waitaminute. I'm R48 and you're 84...you're my mirrorverse doppleganger!

Should we fight or make out?

by Anonymousreply 86October 16, 2020 7:23 PM

[quote] The most amazing thing about Drumhead is that they snagged Jean Simmons to play Admiral Satie.

Apparently the performers all thought so too--even Patrick Stewart couldn't believe their good fortune in getting her for an episode. if you ask them their favorite few episodes, they almost all will mention "The Drumhead" just because they were so in awe of her abilities and her history as a dramatic actress.

Even though she's very good in the episode, though, it's still not my favorite guest performance on the show--that would go either to Carolyn Seymour as Mirasta Yale for the episode "First Contact" or Ellen Geer as Dr. Marr for "Silicon Avatar."

by Anonymousreply 87October 16, 2020 7:34 PM

R75. This is datalounge. Posters have a special gene that allows for total recall of television programs no matter how long ago they aired.

This also includes erudite critique of even the most obscure guest stars and subtle plot nuances.

by Anonymousreply 88October 16, 2020 7:47 PM

[quote] Even though she's very good in the episode, though, it's still not my favorite guest performance on the show--that would go either to Carolyn Seymour as Mirasta Yale for the episode "First Contact" or Ellen Geer as Dr. Marr for "Silicon Avatar."

If you want your Carolyn Seymour performances, your answer is the bitchy Commander Toreth in “Face of the Enemy.”

She has drag queen level shade.

by Anonymousreply 89October 16, 2020 11:01 PM

How many times did Carolyn Seymour show up in TNG as different characters?

by Anonymousreply 90October 17, 2020 1:01 AM

Three on TNG, once on Voyager.

by Anonymousreply 91October 17, 2020 1:11 AM

Carolyn Seymour was very good in First Contact but Bebe Neuwirth's cameo stole the show as the horny Malcorian nurse who molested Ryker

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 92October 17, 2020 6:04 AM

She is a strong white woman.

by Anonymousreply 93October 17, 2020 6:05 AM

[quote]How many times did Carolyn Seymour show up in TNG as different characters?

Almost as frequently as Suzie Plakson, Scott McDonald and Jeffrey Combs.

by Anonymousreply 94October 17, 2020 8:02 AM

WHET Dr. Selar?

by Anonymousreply 95October 17, 2020 2:57 PM

In the Expanded Universe, she was basically the glue holding the Federation together.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96October 17, 2020 3:02 PM

[quote]Almost as frequently as Suzie Plakson, Scott McDonald and Jeffrey Combs.

I think Vaughn Armstrong is the record-holder for the most characters played. Phil Morris has the longest run, as he was on TOS as a child.

by Anonymousreply 97October 17, 2020 3:06 PM

Plakson was incredibly annoying as K'eyhlar, or however you spell that character's name. Plus she gave birth to the Alexander. Enough said.

by Anonymousreply 98October 17, 2020 3:17 PM

Well damn. Get it Suzie!

by Anonymousreply 99October 17, 2020 3:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!