Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Matt Bomer won’t stop promoting the “The Boys in the Band”

Ten to one he launches a FYC campaign. It can be like Melissa Leo’s, but he'll have no pants on underneath his fur coat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13December 12, 2020 8:36 PM

He barely does anything in the film.

by Anonymousreply 1October 9, 2020 3:45 PM

He just wants as many people as possible to see his butt

by Anonymousreply 2October 9, 2020 3:52 PM

Clever way of hiding the forehead.

by Anonymousreply 3October 9, 2020 4:05 PM

He's really just promoting himself and using the Netflix film as an excuse.

His husband is obviously getting him most of these interviews. It's why he ended up with more press than anyone in the Boys in the Band cast when it was on Broadway when it was his first actual Broadway debut. Interviewers literally starting out the interview by mentioning his husband by name because they knew him.

It's smart of him to do this to keep his name out there but he is going a little overboard. Getting a stylist for zoom interviews?

Doom Patrol goes back into production at the end of January. He should really be focusing on that since it's a sure thing.

by Anonymousreply 4October 9, 2020 4:22 PM

He looked good in the movie.

by Anonymousreply 5October 9, 2020 6:51 PM

Another one? Oh, Duckling. He wants so much to be a star.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6October 11, 2020 9:21 PM

Is it just me or do you also feel that he has a slightly methy look? I mean those eyes are a little too wide open, no?

by Anonymousreply 7October 18, 2020 12:57 AM

Why can't he promote it naked?

by Anonymousreply 8October 18, 2020 1:02 AM

R8, are you Christmas Moose friend?

by Anonymousreply 9October 18, 2020 1:03 AM

He does have a killer body, I give him that. But his face is slight off from "classically handsome".

by Anonymousreply 10October 18, 2020 1:05 AM

What do you mean R7?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 18, 2020 1:22 AM

R2: Based on all of his projects, I guess it's mandatory for him to show his butt on screen.

by Anonymousreply 12December 12, 2020 8:07 PM

He gets more attention on DL than anywhere else.

by Anonymousreply 13December 12, 2020 8:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!