Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Bold And The Beautiful

3 Reasons Why B&B Quinn And Bill Make A Love Connection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 246October 31, 2021 1:00 AM

I love the pink number that Quinn is wearing this week.

It does seem like Eric might be finally done with her after this latest Shauna scandal.

Is Steffy’s addiction storyline already over? She was off to rehab in five seconds.

by Anonymousreply 1October 9, 2020 2:09 PM

I like the pink outfit, but I thought it was too old for her, or rather it aged her. It reminded me of something Carole Cook would wear. The shows have been super dialog heavy lately, with just camera panning, back & forth. Are the actors in the same room?

by Anonymousreply 2October 9, 2020 2:26 PM

She must be one of the Bold ones.

by Anonymousreply 3October 9, 2020 3:05 PM

What a great soap opera!

by Anonymousreply 4March 10, 2021 6:31 PM

R4 It was for a long time, not anymore

by Anonymousreply 5March 10, 2021 6:39 PM

Someone is supposed to die in early April.

by Anonymousreply 6March 30, 2021 1:09 AM

Is Brooke still the slut from the Valley?

Who's that whore fucking this week?

by Anonymousreply 7March 30, 2021 1:14 AM

Oh nosssss. They killed off Vinny. Thomas won’t be able to tap that fine gangster ass no mo.

by Anonymousreply 8April 6, 2021 1:51 PM

What is the point of killing Vinny? Now we are going to have weeks of Liam emoting!

by Anonymousreply 9April 6, 2021 2:14 PM

R9 Bill will convince Liam not to go to the police and they will probably bury the body. Of course this is ammunition for Thomas as he searches for Vinny. Anything that takes smug asshole Liam down I’m all for.

by Anonymousreply 10April 6, 2021 2:20 PM

Vinny added some fun, flavor and character. Liam is so boring yet has become the star of the show with that drip Hope. 2 years full time of those dull nitwits.

by Anonymousreply 11April 6, 2021 2:28 PM

Liam faints like the delicate flower he is. How embarrassing. Paris has very bad gas. Who is writing this crap now?

by Anonymousreply 12April 6, 2021 9:09 PM

I cannot believe this show.

by Anonymousreply 13April 7, 2021 10:25 PM

Lazy, repetitive writing.

by Anonymousreply 14April 8, 2021 12:49 AM

I swear Joe LoCicero deleted most of his Instagram account; he used to have a lot more photos and posts.

now, he's not following anyone.

Musta been a weird fan that got too close.

by Anonymousreply 15April 8, 2021 12:53 AM

Dumb Dylan is reporting that Kimberlin Brown is back. She posted a CBS pass on her insta so Dumb Dylan immediately hopped into breaking news mode and spread it at SON. Dumb fuck.

by Anonymousreply 16May 2, 2021 1:23 PM

The black guy who just boned Quinn has the most amazing body. Incredibly good looking and built. Puzzling to think he’d be the least bit interest in that old skank. Love to see him and Thomas get busy.

by Anonymousreply 17May 2, 2021 1:52 PM

I can only stand the show when Shiela is back. As much as I hate her politics, I love that character. I just hope, idle she's really back again, that they don't go back to psycho Sheila after all this time. Last we saw her, she had apologized--supposedky sincetely--and was working as a waitress on Beverly. Let her character grow and get twisted up in something without it being her obsessed over impotent Eric again.

by Anonymousreply 18May 2, 2021 5:09 PM

Just NO to Kimberlin returning. I could be wrong but I don’t think she’s returning. The last time that she came back, it was super top secret and Kimberlin used a special entrance to the studio and only minimal crew were onhand and her name was deleted from scripts. Very top secret - and it was truly a shock to the audience. Why would they now allow Kimberlin to spoil a return? She knows better. Perhaps she was just reliving days gone by.

by Anonymousreply 19May 2, 2021 5:55 PM

Eric is impotent? Didn’t know that. No wonder Quinn is hot for Carter.

by Anonymousreply 20May 2, 2021 6:32 PM

The actress who played transgender character Maya is now temporarily filling in as Amanda on Y&R because Mishael Morgan supposedly had to have eye surgery.

by Anonymousreply 21May 2, 2021 6:57 PM

Quinn got the BBC! Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 22May 2, 2021 7:31 PM

Kimberlin's not coming back. She was there for something else the other day.

Carter's got the best body I've seen on soaps in a long while; Lawrence Saint Victor is a super sweet guy.

He did the smart thing; took the non contract stuff; did the wedding b.s. and now he's got a contract and a storyline.

by Anonymousreply 23May 3, 2021 4:34 AM

And Lawrence occasionally writes scripts for the show. Noticed his name in the credits a couple weeks ago. Damn he’s got it going on! Yum yum yum.

by Anonymousreply 24May 3, 2021 5:01 AM

Don has a stalker.

Scary shit.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25June 16, 2021 1:44 AM

Question here ...

I don't watch this show, but was flipping the channels around and happened to catch the scene where Thomas was looking at Vinny's last video to him on his phone.

Vinny sounds rather obsessed and unhinged where Thomas is concerned. Apparently, Thomas had blocked him previously.

At the very end of the video, before Vinny orchestrates his own death, he tells Thomas that he loves him. They even repeated Thomas looking at that part of the video twice as if to emphasize it.

Is this some kind of gay suicide?

by Anonymousreply 26June 21, 2021 9:48 PM

I don't believe so r26. Vinny is supposedly Thomas BFF all the way from childhood.

by Anonymousreply 27June 21, 2021 10:23 PM

Vinnie loved pussy.

by Anonymousreply 28June 21, 2021 10:36 PM

R27 Thanks for the reply. Out of context, it just sounded rather 'deep' and confessional, as if Vinny wanted to finally reveal some kind of secret, unrequited love before he killed himself.

by Anonymousreply 29June 21, 2021 10:50 PM

The birthing pool scene mad me gag.

by Anonymousreply 30July 17, 2021 11:39 AM

R30 why? Because the liberty biberty guy was bathing in the pussy juice?

by Anonymousreply 31July 17, 2021 1:31 PM

Quinn and Carter HOT! That guy has a rockin bod. So sweet and adorable. Yes, please, I’ll have some of that.

Enough with Hope and Liam. GAG me with a spoon. Vanilla sex. Barf.

Zende is homo, right? Let’s see he, Thomas and the Liberty Bibbity Dude in a three way. It’s 2021. It’s about time.

by Anonymousreply 32July 17, 2021 1:48 PM

TK will eventually be leaving the show for awhile to go on vacation.

by Anonymousreply 33July 17, 2021 2:27 PM

And TK will not be wearing a Speedo on vacation.

by Anonymousreply 34July 17, 2021 8:34 PM

I just don’t see chemistry between Brooke and new Ridge. I like TK over RM though. They really need to set the next two 13 week story arcs of Brooke vs Quinn. Make it vicious and nasty.

Why do they have such fem wimps as the leading romantic men? Liam and Finn are so dainty. Bring back Vinny!!!

by Anonymousreply 35July 17, 2021 10:01 PM

Carter has a huge chocolate stick.

by Anonymousreply 36July 18, 2021 9:36 AM

[quote} I just don’t see chemistry between Brooke and new Ridge.

If he's still "new Ridge" after eight long years, then he should probably be called FauxRidge, NotRidge, or Sludge.

by Anonymousreply 37July 18, 2021 8:31 PM

OP- I was NEVER into that show. I prefer the Bold And The HOMOSEXUAL

by Anonymousreply 38July 18, 2021 8:36 PM

The Bland And The Botoxed.

by Anonymousreply 39July 18, 2021 8:44 PM

I know I sound like a fan gurl but the actor that plays Thomas had a man bun today. I almost fainted with excitement. Damn, what I wouldn’t do to him to make him ecstatically happy. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 40August 3, 2021 12:47 AM

Ugh! B&B is bringing back that washed up old Trump loving actress Kunterlin what’s her name. Ugh!

by Anonymousreply 41August 3, 2021 2:13 AM

Sheila is coming back? Uggg. Will she be wearing a MAGA hat? Isn’t there a show biz saying??? Show jumps the shark? What a dirty trick on that yummy liberty-bibity Finn guy. I’ll bet they’ll try to make her his mum.

by Anonymousreply 42August 3, 2021 2:40 AM

Oh, r42, so that's what the twitching fingers on the keyboard at the end were all about. I was hoping it was Taylor, but I'll bet you're right. Ugg.

by Anonymousreply 43August 3, 2021 2:43 AM

[quote] I’ll bet they’ll try to make her his mum.

Geez Sheila must've been popping out secret babies left and right .. lol! .. Or do Daisy Carter and Ryder Callahan not exist in Bradley's universe? I remember him telling Queen Logan once that he was ignoring all the garbage that happened on Y&R with SheBrenJenDarthVader, Shephyllis, and Sarah Smythe and they'd have to handle that load of Sheila Shit themselves.

by Anonymousreply 44August 3, 2021 5:17 AM

She's back starting this week and I'll be tuning in for the first time in a year or more. Sorry, guys. But Sheila brings what those other losers can't. Whether it's the writers or the acting, every character and actor looks dumbfounded at all times on B& B. I hope Sheila takes them all out, one by one, or that the writers keep her on her kinder, gentler path and have her just meddle in and mess up people's lives. But I wouldn't mind seeing Steffi drown in a hot tub. Or Liam die in a barn fire.

by Anonymousreply 45August 3, 2021 7:37 PM

That mustache and striped suit makes Ted King look trés gay. I half-expected Finn's parentage to turn out to be a "La Cage aux Folles" type story.

by Anonymousreply 46August 3, 2021 7:39 PM

He knows what's up. He's such a bad actor he telegraphs it so much a character on another show on another network just announced, "Sheila Carter is Finn's mother!"

by Anonymousreply 47August 3, 2021 10:21 PM

[quote]I know I sound like a fan gurl but the actor that plays Thomas had a man bun today. I almost fainted with excitement. Damn, what I wouldn’t do to him to make him ecstatically happy. Yum.

If you're into manbuns, Roger Howarth was sporting a manbun on Friday's episode of General Hospital.

Roger is currently playing Dr. Austin Holt, a Quatermaine relative. His father was Jimmy Lee Holt, Edward Q's illegitimate son.

by Anonymousreply 48August 3, 2021 11:46 PM

Howarth looks kinda goofy, and honestly, he looks better when he's got a hairstyle that helps cover up those strange ears of his.

by Anonymousreply 49August 4, 2021 12:50 AM

B&B was stupid to rehire the failed Trump supporter. So many viewers hate her now and won’t watch.

by Anonymousreply 50August 4, 2021 1:03 AM

Did she ever have to be told by her daughter not to use the f****t word? No. Good enough for me. Sorry--its a soap opera.

by Anonymousreply 51August 4, 2021 1:43 AM

Did Finn have pec implants? His nipples are almost under his armpits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52August 4, 2021 8:05 PM

Fuck off Kunterlin!!!! No need for you. You’re so desperate for work after Trump lost!

by Anonymousreply 53August 4, 2021 9:14 PM

Liam no shirt. Gratuitous but sure perked up the day.

by Anonymousreply 54August 5, 2021 1:05 AM

Kunterlin, no! Do better!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 55August 5, 2021 2:01 AM

Carter wins.

by Anonymousreply 56August 5, 2021 2:48 AM

I’d watch Carter’s chocolate stick any day over Kunterlin Brown!

by Anonymousreply 57August 5, 2021 3:55 AM

Carter’s body is perfection and the show is taking full advantage of it. Lucky Rena Sofer. He’s such a yummy little nugget.

by Anonymousreply 58August 5, 2021 2:07 PM

Nothing “little” about Carter.

by Anonymousreply 59August 5, 2021 6:53 PM

Carter has a HUGE chocolate stick! Yum yum yum

by Anonymousreply 60August 5, 2021 7:20 PM

Is Carter somehow another one of Sheila's kids? Maybe she hooked up with Neil Winters back in the day when Drucilla's head was turned?

by Anonymousreply 61August 5, 2021 7:35 PM

How can Kimberlin Brown be back? She had surgery to make her look like Michelle Stafford and Paul locked her in a cage. Are we supposed to beleive she reversed that surgery??

by Anonymousreply 62August 5, 2021 7:41 PM

That was on Y&R, R62. The B&B team hated that storyline and don't acknowledge it.

by Anonymousreply 63August 5, 2021 7:45 PM

R63 same universe though. Just like Bill Spencer Jr. never fucking existed.

by Anonymousreply 64August 5, 2021 7:48 PM

R64 In his 2017 interview with Queen Logan, Brad Bell basically said the Genoa City and Los Angeles "Sheila universes" are no longer connected. He doesn't want anything to do with any of the bullcrap that Y&R did with the character. That would be about 2005 forward under three different headwriters.

[quote] ... we are focusing solely on what previously happened with Sheila on B&B. That’s my universe and the only way I can embrace the character right now. What happened in Genoa City stays in Genoa City.

The Bill Spencer, Jr. thing seems more like an internal B&B retcon.

by Anonymousreply 65August 5, 2021 8:04 PM

Ugh MAGA Brown will not be on my tv. Pass.

by Anonymousreply 66August 5, 2021 8:26 PM

Serial nutjob Monticello still supports the MAGA cunt. Figures.

by Anonymousreply 67August 6, 2021 5:44 PM

Lol at Finn saying he appreciates the foresters’”warmth and humor.”

They’re hilarious right?

by Anonymousreply 68August 6, 2021 7:55 PM

Wedding vow scenes on daytime soaps - especially this one - have to be some of the most hilarious lines of dialogue ever written.

Geez - Sheila looks old and bloated.

They might want to stop with the close-up shots.

by Anonymousreply 69August 6, 2021 8:07 PM

Kimberlin looked AWFUL!!! way fat and bloated. Too many bad avocados???? Just wow at the bloat. This will not end well. Brad should have left well enough alone. Why is Kimberlin So bloated?

by Anonymousreply 70August 6, 2021 8:29 PM

Sheila’s story is useless unless they fully address what happened on BORING Y&R. Ffs someone say something to Lauren and Phyllis.

by Anonymousreply 71August 6, 2021 8:38 PM

Vee demanded that fat Sheila not be mentioned on Y&R. Vee is in the biz.

by Anonymousreply 72August 6, 2021 11:24 PM

Is vetsoapfan tuning in to see Fat Sheila? He loves fat things: Fat Ed Bauer, Fat Bert Bauer, fat soap names like TGL, etc.

by Anonymousreply 73August 7, 2021 12:18 AM

Brad can wish that all he wants but, Shelia came from Y&R. He may not like what they did with Sheila on Y&R but he can't just ignore it. At the very least just say "she had surgery to go back to her old face," or that was Sugar her look alike and not Sheila.

by Anonymousreply 74August 7, 2021 12:51 AM

Sheila flops on B&B if her Y&R history is totally ignored. At minimum wrap it up in one episode on B&B. Pheila was Sugar. Sarah Smythe was an ex-lover of Terrible Tom and only posed as sister of Sheila (gets rid of Ryder and Daisy). Mary/Erica and Diana still exist. Done.

by Anonymousreply 75August 7, 2021 12:56 AM

Get over it you fat fraus. Brad has said that what happened on Y&R is not going to tie in to B&B. Let it the fuck go! That MAGA fat Brown is grateful that Brad called her to work again. Her name is shit in the industry. Any fan of the fat cunt should bow down to Brad. No one else would hire the bitch.

by Anonymousreply 76August 7, 2021 1:03 AM

[quote] He may not like what they did with Sheila on Y&R but he can't just ignore it.

Brad ignored what they did to Sheila on Y&R in the last B&B arc that he wrote for her (2017-18). .. What makes you think he's going to cover anything this time?

He's dismissed it by implying it's Y&R's bullshit to clean up.

by Anonymousreply 77August 7, 2021 2:26 AM

Good for Y&R for keeping that MAGA away from Y&R!

by Anonymousreply 78August 7, 2021 4:00 AM

Soaps ignore, retcon, and just wash away history all the time. Pick a soap, any soap, and you can probably name a shitload of things they just ignore.

by Anonymousreply 79August 7, 2021 4:08 AM

"He may not like what they did with Sheila on Y&R but he can't just ignore it. "

What? Are you the boss of him?

by Anonymousreply 80August 8, 2021 1:38 AM

The pimply fat soap Twitter Queens are LOVING Sheila’s return. They have time to watch soaps and tweet ALL DAY. I wonder why.

by Anonymousreply 81August 8, 2021 2:04 AM

r81 never get it. Why not just write a new crazy person? Kimberlin is off the show for a reason. Worked with her a few times Not a nice person. Not liked by the cast at all.

by Anonymousreply 82August 8, 2021 3:33 AM

They call her Cunterlin for a reason! And she’s not even a good actress. Did you see her at the end of Fridays show??? All fat and bloated looking. She’s retaining water for some reason. Waste of time to being her back. She’s a one note bad actress.

by Anonymousreply 83August 8, 2021 8:12 AM

Kimberlin looks terrible!

by Anonymousreply 84August 9, 2021 5:32 PM

r83 No need to pick on her appearance we all get old and fatter. There are so many other good reasons to hate her.

by Anonymousreply 85August 9, 2021 7:00 PM

Interview with Kimberlin Brown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86August 10, 2021 12:01 AM

R86 NO thanks! Not interested in that Trump loving cunt.

by Anonymousreply 87August 10, 2021 1:24 AM

Wow that photo must be seven or eight years old.

by Anonymousreply 88August 10, 2021 1:41 AM

How funny the first shot of her is by Lesley Bohm. Rumor has it she and Kimberlin are very close.

by Anonymousreply 89August 10, 2021 2:13 AM

[quote]Not interested in that Trump loving cunt.

You can't separate the character from the actor? She is not the only soap acting Trumper.

by Anonymousreply 90August 10, 2021 2:20 AM

She’s FAT!

by Anonymousreply 91August 10, 2021 9:24 AM

Memo to Serial Nutjob: Shut the fuck up!

by Anonymousreply 92August 10, 2021 9:33 AM

r90 she is the only one who spoke at the convention.

by Anonymousreply 93August 10, 2021 1:52 PM

How’d she get so fat????

by Anonymousreply 94August 10, 2021 3:03 PM

[quote] You can't separate the character from the actor?

Like R93 says, she spoke at the convention, so all I see is Dump when she walks in the room. I'd feel the same way about an actor who was an outspoken Nazi as well.

Other no-go's for me would include known racists, homophobes, abusers, drunk drivers who've injured-killed, etc. .. I also have a dislike for any actor who tries to rope fans into scams to make money on side hustles. .. In short, there are some things that are so bad where I'd argue you can't -- actually shouldn't -- separate the character from the actor's calling card.

Plus, at this point, Sheila's a cartoon character. I wouldn't even want to waste time trying to separate the two.

by Anonymousreply 95August 10, 2021 7:09 PM

Sheila’s a waste of space. Ask Hunter Tylo about Kuntylin.

by Anonymousreply 96August 10, 2021 8:58 PM

r96 yep Kimberlin befriended Hutner on the show, then testified against her in her custody hearing for her divorce. Then Tylo got back with her husband..lol...

by Anonymousreply 97August 11, 2021 2:26 AM

Today’s ep had the absolute worst acting I’ve ever seen on a soap. And I’m a long time viewer. Like they were just reading off cue cards and impatient for lunch. Does this soap even try anymore?

by Anonymousreply 98August 11, 2021 2:30 AM

Well, they had to work with a major MAGAT… cut them some slack.

by Anonymousreply 99August 11, 2021 2:47 AM

And the one who plays Fin is the worst actor on soaps. Just awful.

by Anonymousreply 100August 11, 2021 6:45 AM

Yesterday's show had the strangest set up. With them dragging out the Sheila action while back at the office those two Logan sisters were recapping her greatest hits. And the wedding scenes were like something out of a "The Californians" sketch from SNL. And why would Liam and Hope be at Steffy's wedding? And the Fynn actor clearly went to the Ronn Moss School of Acting.

by Anonymousreply 101August 11, 2021 11:57 AM

Nellie Branco thinks that the Fin actor is a future Emmy winner. Nellie has truly lost it lately. Time for Douggie D to knock some sense into him again. Nellie is so out of touch.

by Anonymousreply 102August 11, 2021 3:18 PM

Nellie Branco is a right wing sympathizer and tries to cozy up to the pimply and fat soap Twitter queens for attention. A very lonely and pathetic soul, Nellie is.

by Anonymousreply 103August 11, 2021 3:33 PM

Nellie and Aunt Jamey G. both claim that Sally Sussman is their mentor, but they cannot stand her husband’s work. Has anyone told Sally that they think she is BFF with them? Does Sally need to file a restraining order?

by Anonymousreply 104August 11, 2021 3:35 PM

Not to menton Steffy's Daytime Emmy-winning pushed-up tits.

What dreck.

by Anonymousreply 105August 11, 2021 8:54 PM

Branco is a drunk mess! Giddens. Um, he’s just a mess period. Their opinion means nothing. Doug Davidson needs to punch some sense back into Nellie. lolololol Charges never filed though, of course. Poor pathetic Nellie.

by Anonymousreply 106August 11, 2021 8:58 PM

Hey, Alan Sarapa is a hottie! lololol Pimply ugly Alan. When is he marrying Nellie?

by Anonymousreply 107August 11, 2021 9:01 PM

Nellie is ugly and sloppy!

by Anonymousreply 108August 11, 2021 11:42 PM

SO much can be said about Nellie. He talks shit about everyone but the most shit is in his closet. And these naive tweeters believe him. Dumbasses that believe Nellie are idiots.

by Anonymousreply 109August 11, 2021 11:59 PM

R100 he’s as hot af so it doesn’t matter. If you want serious acting, don’t watch BB.

by Anonymousreply 110August 12, 2021 12:00 AM

Nellie is an attention whore and narcissist and always has been. No one can stand him. It is why he left the soap world. People laughed or walked by after Doug Davidson’s fist met Nellie’s jaw.

by Anonymousreply 111August 12, 2021 12:05 AM

Nellie is viscious . NOT a nice person. Enough said. Oh, and, again, Nellie has so much shit in his background. SO much shit.

by Anonymousreply 112August 12, 2021 12:40 AM

R111 Everyone stood around and laughed at Nellie. He so fucking deserved it.

by Anonymousreply 113August 12, 2021 12:42 AM

Everyone wanted to do what Doug did to Nellie.

by Anonymousreply 114August 12, 2021 1:14 AM

It looks like Sheila has a mustache. lol

by Anonymousreply 115August 12, 2021 5:31 PM

The only way this latest Sheila yarn might be somewhat interesting is, if Finn were to discover that he's been subscribing to Ryder Callahan's Only Fans page for the last two years, and he can't get their last private, interactive session out of his head.

Bill Bell always liked to toy with incest, so Brad should do a contemporary take on it.

by Anonymousreply 116August 12, 2021 10:44 PM

How many kids has Sheila pumped out?

by Anonymousreply 117August 13, 2021 1:13 AM

R117 5

by Anonymousreply 118August 13, 2021 1:17 AM

Five that we know of so far

by Anonymousreply 119August 13, 2021 1:26 AM

What are the odds that Finn's adoptive father is also his biological one? That he and Sheila had a fling and he talked his wife into adopting a kid and. conveniently, out popped Finn?

by Anonymousreply 120August 13, 2021 2:02 AM

They still haven’t discussed when she had Finn or who the father is. Sure it’ll be something outlandish.

by Anonymousreply 121August 13, 2021 2:26 AM

4 in the Y&R universe

3 in the B&B universe

by Anonymousreply 122August 13, 2021 2:27 AM

So her first baby dies, a son so she stole Lauren's and passed it off as hers but she eventually got him back.. Then Mary with James. Diana with Mossimo, Then the twins Ryder and Daisy, now Finn. She has a grand daughter back in Y&R. (Lucr Romalotti).

by Anonymousreply 123August 13, 2021 2:44 AM

Which show is Lauren Fenmore on these days? I only started rewatchibg last week--is her character back in LA again or still in Genoa City?

by Anonymousreply 124August 13, 2021 2:59 AM

R124 Genoa City.

by Anonymousreply 125August 13, 2021 3:19 AM

Thank you, R125!

by Anonymousreply 126August 13, 2021 3:20 AM

My first question after Sheila announced she was Finn's mother was "Who's the Daddy?" Since the show very carefully sidestepped that question, it's pretty obvious the biological dad will turn out to be Jack.

by Anonymousreply 127August 13, 2021 3:50 AM

R127 I’m unsure why he would tell Finn he’s not his biological father and adopted if he really was his father. Unless he didn’t want Finn to know he was involved with a lunatic like Sheila eventually if Finn wanted to know about his real mom. He still could’ve told Finn some bs about his real mother and admitted he was his biological dad.

by Anonymousreply 128August 13, 2021 4:17 AM

R128 They've done this type of story on a few other soaps/telenovelas I've watched. The motivation on the "adopted" father's part to keep actual paternity a secret usually revolves around the man's desire to keep the entire affair a secret from the wife.

by Anonymousreply 129August 13, 2021 5:20 AM

r128 Jack likely didn't want to let his wife know that he had an affair.

by Anonymousreply 130August 13, 2021 5:21 AM

r128 This is B&B - they have been toying with incest for years. I bet a million dollars that it will turn out Ridge is Finn's father, that Shelia raped him when she held him captive or some shit like that.

by Anonymousreply 131August 13, 2021 12:51 PM

OR is Finn not Sheila's child and Jack is being blackmailed by Sheila to say that she contacted him years before because she knows he's guilty of something very serious that's best left unmentioned?

by Anonymousreply 132August 13, 2021 12:57 PM

If they’re going to go the extra marital affair route seems so obvious. I don’t think Jack is the father. He could’ve told Finn he was his real father, and to keep it from his adoptive mother if he screwed around on her or something. And knowing Shelia, she would’ve blurted it out to the Forresters the last few days and put Jack on the spot to convince them more.

by Anonymousreply 133August 13, 2021 1:52 PM

Wasn’t Sheila married to Eric? Having Ridge be big daddy would be nasty. Besides, I notice Eric always calls him “son” now and then. The whole story line is creepy. I still want to see some man action between Finn and man bun Thomas in the pool pavilion. But that’s just me.

by Anonymousreply 134August 13, 2021 2:24 PM

Sheila is a cancer to B&B. She’s not needed.

by Anonymousreply 135August 13, 2021 5:02 PM

Just the mental image of Sheila and Sludge's bio-daddy, Massimo Marone, fucking is quite hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 136August 13, 2021 6:27 PM

If Finn is Massimos's kid then He is married to his niece.

by Anonymousreply 137August 13, 2021 8:18 PM

R137 ... R136 is talking about Sheila's hook-up with Massimo that produced Sludge's half-sister, Diana, who would be 18 in real time.

by Anonymousreply 138August 13, 2021 8:23 PM

Sheila has menopausal whiskers now. She has a beard.lol God, she is a terrible actress. One note. Terrible, terrible actress! Those whiskers do nothing for that beyyyyatch!

by Anonymousreply 139August 13, 2021 10:25 PM

B&B is going to put the entire first season of the soap on its youtube channel. Link to trailer.

[quote] The Bold and the Beautiful Season 1 premieres Wednesday, September 1 at 9am ET.

Yummm .. Hot Thorne!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 140August 15, 2021 5:49 AM

That's fantastic. Trying to watch those grainy fan uploads of scenes is headache-inducing. I hope this is a hit and that they followup with posting later seasons.

by Anonymousreply 141August 16, 2021 2:33 AM

Oh who cares. Like I wanna see lezzy Sue Flannery being a bull dyke again.

by Anonymousreply 142August 16, 2021 5:34 AM

Viewers are already sick of Sheila and her whiskers and mustache. Viewers tuned out last week. Ha ha the repug.

by Anonymousreply 143August 19, 2021 5:51 PM

Oh gee. .. It's just more of same where Sheila got involved with some man, who was either married or committed to another woman, then they add in something to do with a kid to who becomes her obsession du jour (i.e. Scotty, Mary, now Finn).

At this point in time, such material just seems so hackneyed and pedestrian. Been there, done that.

by Anonymousreply 144August 20, 2021 11:12 PM

Clayton Norcross still keeps himself in incredible shape at 66.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145August 20, 2021 11:40 PM

Hot Thorne doesn't even look like he's had any work done. If he has, it's minor and very good.

by Anonymousreply 146August 21, 2021 5:45 AM

The B&B youtube page ruins their show by having that homely queen Hanvey on. Is he blowing queen Caspersyk or something?

by Anonymousreply 147August 21, 2021 6:04 AM

The kiss of death Nelly bottom Branco says that Kunterlin is the best actress on daytime. lololololol Smoke some more you clueless idiot.

by Anonymousreply 148August 23, 2021 5:20 PM

Serial nutjob kissing Kunterlin’s ass is hysterical! Mental retard Serial dumbass.

by Anonymousreply 149August 23, 2021 5:25 PM

Didn’t Eric already have trouble getting it up when he was with the “Honey bear” slut. Didn’t Pam switch his little blue pills!

by Anonymousreply 150August 25, 2021 1:16 PM

R47 R48 R49

by Anonymousreply 151August 25, 2021 1:18 PM

That “I can’t get it up” scene was cringe worthy. I’ll bet Quinn is REALLY going to miss that bold and beautiful black man Carter now.

by Anonymousreply 152August 25, 2021 1:25 PM

When your acting career is stuck in an erectile dysfunction storyline, it's time to call it quits.

by Anonymousreply 153August 25, 2021 4:49 PM

Really….that character needs to move to Malibu, pour a martini, walk the beach and enjoy the evening sunsets. Why do writers keep torturing legacy characters with embarrassing storylines.

Maybe he’ll make an arrangement with Carter. You can fuck my wife every other Thursday but she stays with me.

by Anonymousreply 154August 25, 2021 4:56 PM

Quinn will run back to that big chocolate stick!!

by Anonymousreply 155August 25, 2021 4:57 PM

R154 wtf else is McCook going to do? Go off and be Daniel Day Lewis? He’s stuck doing and saying shit like this. He will never quit (unlike Flannery who had the integrity to walk away). I knew it was coming before he said ED. Eric has always been a stupid, lame ass character. Stephanie had his balls in her purse. To take back that stupid bitch Quinn is ridiculous but he’s always been pussy whipped. Now she’s going to be fucking Carter in the closets of Forrester Creations. No fool like an old fool Eric.

by Anonymousreply 156August 25, 2021 6:17 PM

[quote] Now she’s going to be fucking Carter in the closets of Forrester Creations.

Quinn: “Oh, that’s not a broom handle? It’s you Carter?….Well I’ll be damn”…

by Anonymousreply 157August 26, 2021 12:52 PM

Eric can’t get his pecker up? lol

by Anonymousreply 158August 26, 2021 5:31 PM

I wish writing would be better.

by Anonymousreply 159August 26, 2021 5:44 PM

Eric is now George Rawlins, Quinn is Cassandra, and Carter's BBC is playing Paul's Bulge.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160August 26, 2021 8:04 PM

Sick of Sheila already.

by Anonymousreply 161August 26, 2021 9:13 PM

R161 Yeah. It's the same OLD story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162August 26, 2021 9:28 PM

That was such a great storyline, R160! So well written. Definitely one of the show’s best. When was the last time any soap had anything so compelling?

by Anonymousreply 163August 26, 2021 10:16 PM

R163 that was circa 1990 with Bell still alive and his mighty stable of writers. Now it’s Mariahs pregnancy bars, the same three sets every episode, and characters who have long worn out their welcome. Devon, Kevin, Chloe to name a few.

by Anonymousreply 164August 26, 2021 10:31 PM

On a related note ... Old Sheila has previously said that she was also up for the role of "Cassandra Rawlins." .. In one interview not long after she started playing Sheila, she said that the role of Cassandra came down to her and Nina Arvesen.

by Anonymousreply 165August 26, 2021 11:06 PM

Not sure how people are this stupid?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166August 26, 2021 11:09 PM

Ugly Alan Sarapa is out of control. He thinks he’s the head of the cdc. Asshole.

by Anonymousreply 167August 27, 2021 1:28 AM

I LOVE that 2x Best Actress Emmy Winner Jacqueline MacInnis Wood OWNED terrible actress Kimberlin today!!!!!! Have several seats Kimberlin. You’re not that good.

by Anonymousreply 168August 27, 2021 8:13 PM

I wish someone would dump a big bowl of guacamole over the rotten avocado farmer's head.

by Anonymousreply 169August 27, 2021 8:19 PM

JMW is another anti-vaxx conservative. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 170August 27, 2021 11:36 PM

Kimberlin has grown a mustache.

by Anonymousreply 171August 27, 2021 11:50 PM

Sssh. It's okay. Is there anyone we can call for you? You seem to be taking the casting of a soap opera very personally. . .

by Anonymousreply 172August 28, 2021 12:03 AM

R170 They should deport her back to Canada.

by Anonymousreply 173August 28, 2021 5:17 AM

How do you know JMW is anti vax?

by Anonymousreply 174August 28, 2021 7:39 AM

Aside from commenting (and then deleting) a bunch of hearts on IR’s anti-vaxx mandate post calling soap viewers “morons” and “bigots”, she also follows Candace Owens and has liked a number of anti-vaxx posts.

by Anonymousreply 175August 28, 2021 5:12 PM

If JMW follows Candace Owens then she's a hardcore Trumper. Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 176August 28, 2021 7:41 PM

Who is JMW?

by Anonymousreply 177August 28, 2021 7:45 PM

Jacqueline MacInnes Wood. She plays Steffi Forrester.

Just looked at some of her Instagram follows. Madison Cawthorn. Jenny McCarthy. An “unschooling” group. Lots of anti-vax groups. David Harris Jr. (a black Trumper) She’s a wing nut for sure.

by Anonymousreply 178August 28, 2021 8:02 PM

R178 ugh stupid bitch. Wasted two Emmys on her.

by Anonymousreply 179August 28, 2021 8:46 PM

Hilarious, since she doesn't seem to have any problem injecting her face and body with other stuff.

by Anonymousreply 180August 28, 2021 8:49 PM

JMW’s pussy stinks!

by Anonymousreply 181August 28, 2021 9:00 PM

R181 = Hunter Tylo

by Anonymousreply 182August 28, 2021 9:02 PM

Interesting. Since I named a few names that JMW follows on Instagram, some have disappeared from her follows. She no longer follows Madison Cawthorn. She also no longer follows PragerU (which I hadn't mentioned, but noticed in her list earlier today, as it's a very conservative rightwing group). Another rightwing group she was following was Turning Point USA (another right-wing Trump-ass-licking group). As of this writing, she does still follow Trump lover David Harris Jr.

Who knew the Queen of Facial Fillers was giving ol' Kimberlin Brown such a run for the wingnut money?

by Anonymousreply 183August 29, 2021 12:43 AM

[quote]Who knew the Queen of Facial Fillers was giving ol' Kimberlin Brown such a run for the wingnut money?

Well, now we know what those two talk about while waiting to tape scenes.

by Anonymousreply 184August 29, 2021 12:49 AM

Probably talk about all the spineless soy boy characters on the canvas now. Crybaby Liam, impotent gran-pappy Eric, befuddled and malleable Finn. Even hot chocolate Carter is a bit of a wimp. Big Stephanie or Bossy Sally Spectre had more testosterone in them than this crowd.

by Anonymousreply 185August 29, 2021 12:59 AM

why is Thorne always treated so bad? Bring back Winsor Harmon

by Anonymousreply 186August 29, 2021 1:01 AM

Was she even 30 when JMW started messing up her face?

All My Children had a slow painful decline and was a shadow of itself when it left the air, but it does make me sad this show has outlasted it by so long.

by Anonymousreply 187August 29, 2021 1:07 AM

R186 Bill Bell had a thing that you might want to call "second son syndrome," where the second son in the family got shit. On Y&R, Greg Foster was second to Snapper. On B&B, Thorne was second to Ridge.

by Anonymousreply 188August 29, 2021 3:03 AM

Thorne probably won’t ever return. I think Harmon still has drinking issues. Ingo is on GH and his recasting was a disaster the way they tried to de age the character.

by Anonymousreply 189August 29, 2021 3:26 AM

R188, and Mickey took second place to Bill Horton on DAYS.

by Anonymousreply 190August 29, 2021 3:28 AM

R185, even Dollar Bill was crying like a little bitch after his right-hand man Justin betrayed him.

by Anonymousreply 191August 29, 2021 3:29 AM

I give Kimberlin credit; she does one thing very well; it's what they hired her for and she's delivering and they got a bump in the ratings.

by Anonymousreply 192August 29, 2021 3:36 AM

I get the feeling that conservative actors outnumber the liberal ones in daytime. I think the Nancy Lee Grahns of daytime are in the minority.

by Anonymousreply 193August 29, 2021 3:42 AM

if they got Hunter back and had a Sheila and Taylor face-off, they'd probably jump to No. 1 for the week.

by Anonymousreply 194August 29, 2021 3:54 AM

R193, Nancy still outnumbers them

Kimberly McCullough took Ingo to task the other day but then deleted the tweet; not sure why.

by Anonymousreply 195August 29, 2021 3:55 AM

Plus, there's Greg Rikaart who chimed in yesterday within one of his IG stores.

It was basically the question, "Who do you go to for medical advice? A soap opera actor or a doctor? kind of thing.

by Anonymousreply 196August 29, 2021 5:36 AM

What’s the difference these days?

by Anonymousreply 197August 29, 2021 9:28 AM

Actors who publicly follow so many insane white/right wingers that it sounds like a Qanon convention should realize that is abhorrent to a big portion of their audience. But obviously Brad Bell doesn't care.

And I mean...David Icke?? Really?

by Anonymousreply 198August 29, 2021 12:30 PM

That guy who plays Finn looks good

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 199September 10, 2021 5:50 PM

Ingo as Thorne may have worked if they'd done literally any work to reintroduce the character, or explain his change in attitude, but they just kinda plopped him into the room and expected the audience to want him because Heather Tom's character did.

Thorne has been a limp noodle for his entire existence.

by Anonymousreply 200September 10, 2021 5:53 PM

R200, they never should have gotten rid of the first one.

I always felt they did b/c Clayton and Ronn (neither being a great actor) had such electric chemistry

"Oh, no, big brother, Caroline is going to be mine."

"Give it up little brother. Caroline loves me."

And then Ridge takes off his Speedo and gags Thorne with it and plows him

"Oh, no little brother..."

by Anonymousreply 201September 10, 2021 6:38 PM

Original Ridge & Thonre were the rich boy version of Original Snapper & Greg..

And instead of a Speedo, Snapper would gag Greg with his musty, unwashed jock strap, because Ma Foster had been working overtime at the Chancellor Plant and hadn't gotten to the laundry yet.

by Anonymousreply 202September 10, 2021 6:48 PM

Kimberlin is unwatchable because of her politics. And she’s not a good actress. She’s one note. Acts the same scene over and over with no variation. She’s a bore. I cannot stand the Sheila character. Be gone bitch!

by Anonymousreply 203September 10, 2021 8:37 PM

Hobo Ridge! That name makes me laugh. Because it's true.

by Anonymousreply 204September 10, 2021 8:39 PM

R203 I hope this is leading to a Who killed Sheila storyline. Brown has got plenty of mileage of playing a psycho for 30 years on both shows. No one can stand her on YR and BB. The character has been painted into a corner for a long time. Only makes sense to kill her once and for all.

by Anonymousreply 205September 10, 2021 8:45 PM

So Eric can’t get a boner up to fuck Quinn but had no problem sticking it into that big bull dyke Stephanie for thirty plus years, impregnating her multiple times?

by Anonymousreply 206September 11, 2021 1:06 AM

Quinn pregnant by carter? Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 207September 11, 2021 1:11 AM

There are too many kids on this show already.

by Anonymousreply 208September 11, 2021 1:28 AM

She can call the kid "Quarter."

by Anonymousreply 209September 11, 2021 4:15 AM

R206, when Eric agreed to stay with Stephanie circa 1989 after Stephanie successfully shipped Beth and Stephen off to Paris, he agreed to remain with her in 'name only.'

Flannery should have won her first Emmy for Steph as she processed this...'you mean you'll stay with me? but it won't be a real marriage?" she was playing all horrified and she hadn't fully won.... but it worked perfectly for her as romantic love wasn't her forte.

by Anonymousreply 210September 12, 2021 5:25 AM

Speaking of the old eps reminds me that they've started to load the Season 1 episodes from 1987 at B&B's youtube channel. The first dozen are up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211September 12, 2021 5:52 AM

Didn’t Quinn tell her facelift friend that she and Eric fucked when he first took her back before her affair with Carter?

by Anonymousreply 212September 12, 2021 9:25 AM

Not sure r212 but she was hungry for Carter’s BBC a hot minute later so it must of been bad,semi-erect penetration at the minimum if not 100% digital.

by Anonymousreply 213September 12, 2021 9:38 AM

Fuck off, Matt Hanvey. Ugly slob!

by Anonymousreply 214September 13, 2021 5:39 AM

Why doesn't Eric just buy one of those hollow strap-ons? He could ask Quinn how big Carter is and shop accordingly. This one looks like it could do the trick and fits up to size 52" waist.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 215September 13, 2021 5:53 AM

Just watched Monday’s ep. Eric wants to stud farm Carter out to his wife. Normally that might be edgy and fun and a bit out there. But they are making Carter out to be Mandingo. This story line really skates on the edges of bad taste. “Here Quinn, got some BBC for you. You ride her hard, Carter”.

The only way this could be anymore icky is that Eric wants to watch. This shit is way over the top.

by Anonymousreply 216September 15, 2021 12:27 AM

[quote] The only way this could be anymore icky is that Eric wants to watch.

R216 I thought of that too .. lol. It's like voyeurism and/or cuckholding porn, here we come.

by Anonymousreply 217September 15, 2021 12:34 AM

If they are doing this creepy story, I do hope they go all the way and make it edgy. I’d much rather see something trying to be new (even if it doesn’t work), than something this creepy as it’s currently shown but with old fashioned values.

by Anonymousreply 218September 15, 2021 1:24 AM

This whole Eric-Quinn-Carter thing feels very. . .Mandingo.

It's just very uncomfortable and awkward.

by Anonymousreply 219September 15, 2021 1:32 AM

If they really want to be different, Eric could ask to join in.

Just because he's impotent doesn't mean he couldn't give Carter a blow job or bottom for him.

We'd then learn this ain't Eric's first time at the rodeo.

by Anonymousreply 220September 15, 2021 1:50 AM

This is the most offensive thing I’ve ever seen on a soap… racist as hell.

by Anonymousreply 221September 15, 2021 2:16 AM

Carter has a HUGE chocolate stick and Eric wants to see it.

by Anonymousreply 222September 15, 2021 2:18 AM

I don’t know if I want to see Sugar Bear bottom for Carter. Yikes, just the thought of that old goat, legs in the air moaning…. Ugggg….

Now, Chocolate Stick Carter pounding lil Liam’s soy boy butt hole or that little queen dress designer Zende…. Well that’s a different story.

by Anonymousreply 223September 15, 2021 2:24 AM

[quote] I don’t know if I want to see Sugar Bear bottom for Carter.

R223 The idea is to make it as awful and repellent as possible .. lol!

by Anonymousreply 224September 15, 2021 4:19 AM

Zende is a gay.

by Anonymousreply 225September 15, 2021 5:19 AM

Love to see the porn version of this with Eric the cuck swallowing Carters load after he pulls out of Quinn’s asshole.

by Anonymousreply 226September 15, 2021 8:10 PM

After Erics first encounter with Carter's BBC, he's immediately inspired to create Forrester Creations new line of men's undergear and jock straps to compete with the likes of Nasty Pig and Addicted.

As Eric's muse, Carter will be enlisted to model Eric's show-stopper at the premiere launch of his new label branded FuC*.

by Anonymousreply 227September 15, 2021 8:28 PM

B&B meets three's company

pratfalls by Quinn; that shot of Carter!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228September 16, 2021 1:54 AM

R228 🤣 lmao

by Anonymousreply 229September 16, 2021 2:06 AM

Matt Hanvey’s an ugly gross human. He can fuck the fuck off. He’s skeevy. Its a race between him and Sarapa as to who is uglier.

by Anonymousreply 230September 16, 2021 2:20 AM

That is hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 231September 16, 2021 4:01 AM

B&B might want to try adding a laugh-track as well.

by Anonymousreply 232September 17, 2021 10:01 PM

Don't Ridge and Brooke have a restaurant to go to or friends to visit or kids to talk to? Why are they popping in on Eric every five minutes so that he can avoid telling them bluntly, "My pipebomb will never explode again."

by Anonymousreply 233September 18, 2021 12:25 AM

R233 they have no lives.

by Anonymousreply 234September 18, 2021 12:32 PM

Could carter be related to Sheila carter too???

by Anonymousreply 235September 20, 2021 7:43 PM

Matt Hanvey is ugly! Get him off Bold Live.

by Anonymousreply 236September 20, 2021 11:17 PM

I'm not sure I would have recognized Jacob Young. (Photo from SOD)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 237September 24, 2021 9:00 PM

damn, I like Jacob a little more beefy. Aye, papi!

by Anonymousreply 238September 24, 2021 9:06 PM

Well, a cuck story would be sort of edgy and interesting with a talented writer. But Brad is a hack.

And of course he's doing it with a black man as the bull, so yeah, let's hit every racist branch on the tree!

by Anonymousreply 239September 24, 2021 9:09 PM

If Eric doesn't ask to sit in the corner and watch them, then he should at least install cameras, so he can secretly spy on them or something.

CBS can put these extra scenes on its streaming service Paramount+.

I remember way back in the mid-80s when Daddy Bill had Victor lease an apartment next to Real Jack and Nikki's love nest, and he installed some kind of two-way mirror. There was a scene where he was watching them and they began fucking on the carpet.

by Anonymousreply 240September 24, 2021 9:20 PM

Jacob was the twinkiest twink whoever twinked on daytime with the exception of maybe Matt Crane.

Jacob was a perfect addition to B&B at the time -- he brought youth but was still a boy so he wasn't really a threat to Ridge or Thorne.

He was so young at the time, working non stop and didn't have the best deal; a lot of fame was thrown at him. He wanted out. Then, he grabbed Gh and then AMC.

I loved his return after AMC ended; he often played the Ridge is a Marone card and was dismissive to Thorne "He knows his place..."

There was no other choice for Rick than to accept Maya nee Myron; love wins!

But then where do you go with it?

by Anonymousreply 241September 25, 2021 6:05 AM

So they're finally recasting Taylor. No more fish lips.

Was all of Krista Allen's early work "soft core?"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 242October 30, 2021 2:03 AM

"Was all of Krista Allen's early work 'soft core?'"

Well, it wasn't exactly Masterpiece Theatre.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 243October 30, 2021 9:22 PM

When Hunter got her boob job she showed her doctor a photo of Krista.

by Anonymousreply 244October 30, 2021 9:55 PM

Oh--and when she inflated her lips, Hunter showed the doctor a photo of Donald Duck and said, "I want THIS."

by Anonymousreply 245October 30, 2021 10:33 PM

Wow, for once I'm glad Ronnn isn't playing Rage Forrester any longer.

by Anonymousreply 246October 31, 2021 1:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!