Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Bold And The Beautiful

3 Reasons Why B&B Quinn And Bill Make A Love Connection

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1504/07/2021

I love the pink number that Quinn is wearing this week.

It does seem like Eric might be finally done with her after this latest Shauna scandal.

Is Steffy’s addiction storyline already over? She was off to rehab in five seconds.

by Anonymousreply 110/09/2020

I like the pink outfit, but I thought it was too old for her, or rather it aged her. It reminded me of something Carole Cook would wear. The shows have been super dialog heavy lately, with just camera panning, back & forth. Are the actors in the same room?

by Anonymousreply 210/09/2020

She must be one of the Bold ones.

by Anonymousreply 310/09/2020

What a great soap opera!

by Anonymousreply 403/10/2021

R4 It was for a long time, not anymore

by Anonymousreply 503/10/2021

Someone is supposed to die in early April.

by Anonymousreply 603/29/2021

Is Brooke still the slut from the Valley?

Who's that whore fucking this week?

by Anonymousreply 703/29/2021

Oh nosssss. They killed off Vinny. Thomas won’t be able to tap that fine gangster ass no mo.

by Anonymousreply 804/06/2021

What is the point of killing Vinny? Now we are going to have weeks of Liam emoting!

by Anonymousreply 904/06/2021

R9 Bill will convince Liam not to go to the police and they will probably bury the body. Of course this is ammunition for Thomas as he searches for Vinny. Anything that takes smug asshole Liam down I’m all for.

by Anonymousreply 1004/06/2021

Vinny added some fun, flavor and character. Liam is so boring yet has become the star of the show with that drip Hope. 2 years full time of those dull nitwits.

by Anonymousreply 1104/06/2021

Liam faints like the delicate flower he is. How embarrassing. Paris has very bad gas. Who is writing this crap now?

by Anonymousreply 1204/06/2021

I cannot believe this show.

by Anonymousreply 1304/07/2021

Lazy, repetitive writing.

by Anonymousreply 1404/07/2021

I swear Joe LoCicero deleted most of his Instagram account; he used to have a lot more photos and posts.

now, he's not following anyone.

Musta been a weird fan that got too close.

by Anonymousreply 1504/07/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!