Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Timothy Olyphant

Discuss.

In Season 4 of Fargo.

On Seth Meyers 6th Oct he seemed manic (but amusing) and looked skinny and grungy with frosted tipped surfer hair (not salt and pepper). 52 years old.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 30, 2020 3:38 PM

There's something off putting about him.

by Anonymousreply 1October 8, 2020 11:30 AM

College years (USC swim team)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 8, 2020 11:35 AM

Sooo hot on Santa Clarita Diet

by Anonymousreply 3October 8, 2020 11:36 AM

He was hot back in the day. Now, he’s morphing into a truly interesting character actor. I loved him in last week's Fargo. Maybe I missed it, but he didn’t seem to be billed in the end credits.

by Anonymousreply 4October 8, 2020 11:38 AM

I thought he was sexy in “Go”. I remember him being low-key and amiable on an episode of “Dinner for Five” — it was Jay Mohr who was bitter and obnoxious on the same episode!

by Anonymousreply 5October 8, 2020 11:40 AM

Always been attracted to him. He is a great actor too. I literally know nothing about him though

by Anonymousreply 6October 8, 2020 11:41 AM

I watched the Seth Meyers' interview. He was clearly on many things but he was hilarious. The talking Points bid made me LOL, I can only imagine the Fargo PR people watching that interview.

by Anonymousreply 7October 8, 2020 11:41 AM

He has good chemistry with Conan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8October 8, 2020 11:43 AM

He needs to present dong ASAP before his look expires.

by Anonymousreply 9October 8, 2020 12:03 PM

R5 the ‘Family Circus’ scene Olyphant did opposite Katie Holmes at the end of GO! is one of my all-time favorite endings in film. It’s so charming, understated and well-played, almost like it could be taken from a studio film of the ‘50s, but somehow it still works as the ideal cap to an otherwise lurid and manic journey into rave-culture.

Agree that Jay Mohr has become a shadow of his former self; however, he too was excellent in GO! (where, let us recall, he played a sympathetic well-rounded gay character with sensitivity), and like Timothy had a certain attractiveness-boosting offbeat charm back in the ‘90s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10October 8, 2020 12:40 PM

I think the only thing I've seen him in is The Broken Hearts Club

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11October 8, 2020 1:17 PM

No one's mentioned "Justified?" One of my favorite TV series.

by Anonymousreply 12October 8, 2020 6:05 PM

God, I love this man. So freaking hot. Sorry. He is my go to!

by Anonymousreply 13October 8, 2020 6:57 PM

The only celebrity dick I’ve seen in person! He goes, or at least used to before the virus, to the Equinox in Westwood. I walk into the locker room and Timothy is changing in front of the locker next to mine. Even now, tight swimmer’s body, with thick, heavy cock. Def a shower. It was breathtaking. He lives on one of those little streets around UCLA.

by Anonymousreply 14October 8, 2020 7:06 PM

R12, I'm surprised no one mentioned that show earlier. If anyone want to see Olyphant at his bet they should check out "Justified." Of course, Walton Goggins equally dominates the show.

by Anonymousreply 15October 8, 2020 7:11 PM

R3 is right. Timothy was at his hottest on Santa Clarita Diet.

by Anonymousreply 16October 8, 2020 7:18 PM

R14 Forgot to mention, full bush of dark blondish brown. Hair on his head is completely gray. He must dye it for roles. We only nodded to each other, but he was very friendly to the front desk staff, so likely a nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 17October 8, 2020 7:24 PM

Always liked him and found him cute but he looked awful and was annoying as fuck on Seth the other night.

by Anonymousreply 18October 8, 2020 8:08 PM

Met him years ago when he did "Go." Nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 19October 8, 2020 8:11 PM

IFHH

by Anonymousreply 20October 8, 2020 8:18 PM

He's always pinged to me.

by Anonymousreply 21October 8, 2020 8:31 PM

Lucky R14.

He's one of the celebrities I'd most want to see naked. How was the ass?

by Anonymousreply 22October 8, 2020 8:37 PM

Sex on a stick . I first noticed him on sex and the city,and followed him closely since. Deadwood and Justified were both fabulous !

by Anonymousreply 23October 8, 2020 8:42 PM

"Olyphant is a descendant of the VANDERBILT family of New York.

His maternal fourth great-grandfather was family patriarch Cornelius Vanderbilt; his third great-grandfather was William Henry Vanderbilt, who doubled the family's railroad fortune; his great-great-grandmother was socialite Emily Thorn Vanderbilt; his great-grandmother was socialite Emily Vanderbilt Sloane; and his great-uncle was music producer John Hammond. The surname Olyphant is of Scottish origin.

His paternal fourth great-grandfather, Dr. David Olyphant, was born in Scotland and served as director-general of the Southern hospitals during the American Revolutionary War. His third great-grandfather, David Olyphant, and great-great-grandfather, Robert Morrison Olyphant, were both prominent businessmen."

by Anonymousreply 24October 8, 2020 8:54 PM

Cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 25October 8, 2020 10:30 PM

Hmm bid dutch cock genes. Also can see dutch on the face and eyes.

by Anonymousreply 26October 8, 2020 10:33 PM

big.

by Anonymousreply 27October 8, 2020 10:33 PM

Sexiest walk I have ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 28October 8, 2020 10:34 PM

So how is he related to Anderson Cooper?

by Anonymousreply 29October 8, 2020 10:38 PM

He's hot and hilarious. He's always been so skinny, though. Really wide, muscular (swimmer's) shoulders and tiny, boyish snake hips.

Fabulous hair and those wide eyes, too.

by Anonymousreply 30October 8, 2020 10:42 PM

William Henry 1 had 4 daughters and 4 sons. Anderson descends from one of the sons - Cornelius II. Timothy apparently from one of the daughters. I think.

by Anonymousreply 31October 8, 2020 10:47 PM

[quote] So how is he related to Anderson Cooper?

[quote] William Henry 1 had 4 daughters and 4 sons. Anderson descends from one of the sons - Cornelius II. Timothy apparently from one of the daughters. I think.

They're third cousins.

by Anonymousreply 32October 9, 2020 4:41 AM

I like him almost as much as I like taters!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 33October 9, 2020 4:45 AM

I’ve always wanted to see a walk-off between Sharon Stone and Timothy Olyphant. Now, If I was an evil person, I’d put an Emmy on a shrubbery at one end of a field and make them race for it. With obstacles. Press. Leaked photos.

by Anonymousreply 34October 9, 2020 6:21 AM

Justified was the best show on television

by Anonymousreply 35October 9, 2020 2:49 PM

Never heard of him before. Damn he is sexy, I would so go there

Thanks OP

by Anonymousreply 36October 9, 2020 3:24 PM

Meredith from The Office trying to seduce him always funny to me. He’s definitely charming as well as handsome.

by Anonymousreply 37October 9, 2020 3:31 PM

Would.

End of discussion.

by Anonymousreply 38October 9, 2020 3:34 PM

He's been married to the same woman for decades--his college sweetheart. Very unusual given that he became a star and could have traded up.

by Anonymousreply 39October 9, 2020 3:52 PM

Hilarious on Archer as the spy buddy who is only gay for Archer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40October 9, 2020 3:57 PM

R34, here. Good obstacles for Ms. Stone & Mr. Oliphant would be an autonomously rolling martini cart, a golf tee, two bicurious komodo dragons, and a hopscotch pattern using numbers.

by Anonymousreply 41October 9, 2020 5:02 PM

Thanks OP! I didn't even know Fargo was back on.

by Anonymousreply 42October 9, 2020 7:30 PM

R39 just like James Marsden...until recently. There’s still hope, ladies!

by Anonymousreply 43October 9, 2020 8:08 PM

[quote]Even now, tight swimmer’s body, with thick, heavy cock

any more details? Cut or uncut?

by Anonymousreply 44October 10, 2020 12:56 AM

[quote] He lives on one of those little streets around UCLA.

I saw him at the Hammer Museum in Westwood years ago. I turned away from looking at a painting and he was standing next to me. I wasn't even a fan of his then, so it was a waste. Now I really like him. He was great in "Justified" and "The Santa Clarita Diet".

by Anonymousreply 45October 10, 2020 1:22 AM

R44 Cut. Very nice ass. Not bubble, but athletic. I think he still swims regularly. Not in the dinky two lane Equinox pool, but at UCLA. He lives three or four blocks away. It’s not hyperbole to say he was breathtaking naked.

by Anonymousreply 46October 10, 2020 2:41 AM

He looks like a werewolf.

by Anonymousreply 47October 10, 2020 3:08 AM

“Answer the question, Claire!”

I’ve had a crush on him since the first time I saw him. Can’t remember what he was in, but I was a goner. And I fell in love all over again with Go. His character was such an ideal boyfriend for me during my own (earlier) rave days.

I think you did a good job encapsulating what I love about their nascent relationship, r10. It very much felt that way to me at the time.

by Anonymousreply 48October 10, 2020 3:21 AM

My favorite thing about him is that on top of everything else he’s really, really funny. And not just broadly funny, but he can be specifically funny in a very weird, almost long-form, performance art way.

by Anonymousreply 49October 10, 2020 4:53 AM

He lived in my West Hollywood condo building in 1999...he and his wife were always very friendly and nice in the elevator and lobby. Selma Blair lived in the same building and she was also very sweet.

by Anonymousreply 50October 10, 2020 5:26 AM

He and Josh Duhamel are different people?

by Anonymousreply 51October 10, 2020 6:52 AM

Sexiest lawman ever!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 10, 2020 8:39 AM

I agree completely, R49. He's deeply funny. But one of my favorite one-liners of his, from a talk-show interview, was when the host asked him about his kids. He said, "We have four children. Or, as I like to say, one too many."

by Anonymousreply 53October 10, 2020 4:17 PM

R9 “...before his look expires.....”. Are you retarded? You type retard.

by Anonymousreply 54October 10, 2020 6:14 PM

R51 Timothy can act, Josh can’t.

by Anonymousreply 55October 11, 2020 3:28 AM

R51 Duhamel is prettier, but Olyphant is sexier in my opinion.

by Anonymousreply 56October 11, 2020 5:05 AM

After looking at an old (late 1990s) interview of his with Conan O'Brien, I realized that Timothy's had hair plugs. Seems like he was in the middle of the treatment at the time of the interview, with kind of a bunchy-looking hairline. But in the end, it took, and it really works. He's got a fantastic head of hear. Money well spent.

by Anonymousreply 57October 11, 2020 11:36 PM

*head of hair,* obviously.

by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2020 11:37 PM

He was on Seth Meyers last week, it was a Zoom interview. He was quite funny. He stopped the interview to get a martini or what looked like a martini. IIRC, he put grapes instead of olives in the drink. Seth was laughing so hard at Tim's jokes.

by Anonymousreply 59October 11, 2020 11:37 PM

R59, meet OP.

by Anonymousreply 60October 11, 2020 11:39 PM

There's nothing hotter than an attractive man with a great sense of humor.

I find, most really good looking people, men and women who are very attractive, don't have a great sense of humor. Since they've skated on their looks most of their lives, they never developed an actual personality. That's why most fashion models are some the most uninteresting dull people in the world. Yes, I work with fashion models, male and female. Most are deathly dull, not very bright and self-absorbed. .

by Anonymousreply 61October 11, 2020 11:41 PM

[quote][R59], meet OP.

OP didn't mention the martini-with-grapes bit.

Sue me for also mentioning Tim was on Seth's show.

by Anonymousreply 62October 11, 2020 11:46 PM

The last time Tim and Seth did an in-person interview, I thought they were going to jump each other after the show.

Tim was being borderline flirty and there was a serious vibe between them.

by Anonymousreply 63October 11, 2020 11:50 PM

R63 Seth flirts with male guests often.

by Anonymousreply 64October 11, 2020 11:53 PM

Colbert used to flirt with male guests though less so recently.

by Anonymousreply 65October 11, 2020 11:59 PM

Looking good in "The Mandalorian".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66October 30, 2020 3:27 PM

I love him in an early SATC episode. He’s adorable. He also has a short scene with Goldie in First Wives Club. I think he did Broken Hearts after that.

by Anonymousreply 67October 30, 2020 3:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!