Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Suzanne Somers has neck surgery

She fell down the stairs with Alan Hamel. ?? Jesus, can't these two do anything separately? We already know they screw geriatric-ly multiple times a day after 40 years. I never understood their relationship. Suze is ok now tho.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 29, 2020 3:08 PM

She's a trumper. Good riddance.

by Anonymousreply 1October 8, 2020 6:33 AM

Gross

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 8, 2020 6:34 AM

OP, I nearly choked re: "Can't these two do anything separately?" From the Page Six you linked:

She’d previously been in bed for weeks, and told us, “I had to stay in bed for six weeks, no moving — but my husband went to bed with me.” She and Hamel have been married since 1977, and live in Palm Springs, Calif.

So the answer is no, they can't. I'll be interested to see this new neck of hers...either the surgery or whatever new miracle skin cream she's hawking will've smoothed out her turkey neck. And Alan's, too, no doubt.

by Anonymousreply 3October 8, 2020 6:36 AM

She looka lika man!

by Anonymousreply 4October 8, 2020 6:39 AM

I had no idea she was a Trumper. What a disappointment.

by Anonymousreply 5October 8, 2020 7:00 AM

Her nasal labial folds are quite pronounced!

by Anonymousreply 6October 8, 2020 7:01 AM

She should inject bleach into her neck (and flabby thighs).

by Anonymousreply 7October 8, 2020 7:07 AM

Could you imagine doing EVERYTHING with your spouse and being with them 24/7? What do you even have to talk about? It’s not like your spouse has done anything that you didn’t already experience with them.

Whatever works I guess.

by Anonymousreply 8October 8, 2020 7:32 AM

(R8) I totally agree. I was married twice and am blissfully single. I am thankful not to have another person to bother me. I am never, never bored. Or lonely. It helps to be a Mensa member. You never run out of things to read or do.

by Anonymousreply 9October 8, 2020 9:10 AM

R5 Agreed. But I guess this just proves one thing about her: once a cunt, always a cunt!

by Anonymousreply 10October 8, 2020 10:04 AM

Big time racist Trumper.

by Anonymousreply 11October 8, 2020 10:05 AM

Did she accidentally break her neck while being completely and totally sober in the same way that Simon Cowell broke his neck while being completely and totally sober?

by Anonymousreply 12October 8, 2020 10:10 AM

They're obviously having more work done.

by Anonymousreply 13October 8, 2020 11:31 AM

Dank u dighmaster

by Anonymousreply 14October 8, 2020 11:43 AM

😂😂😂

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15October 8, 2020 11:43 AM

They're both too old to be fucking on the staircase, or on a landing. I hope they'll exercise more caution from now on. All those hormones they take are making them sex crazed zombies.

by Anonymousreply 16October 8, 2020 11:56 AM

She looks like a frightening version of Mary Travers.

by Anonymousreply 17October 8, 2020 12:00 PM

[Quote]Could you imagine doing EVERYTHING with your spouse

Not everything. Suzie likes private time with the women she lures home. Alan doesn't even watch.

by Anonymousreply 18October 8, 2020 3:14 PM

Her dad was a drunk, she married a Father figure.

by Anonymousreply 19October 8, 2020 3:23 PM

The home she's lived in decades is an Elder's nightmare. So much potential to break one's neck/leg, etc including a bloody finicular.

She bought a smaller, more Elder friendly, home in Southridge, my fave part of Palm Springs, last year, but its being remodeled. The old girl didn't get out in time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 8, 2020 3:32 PM

Beyotch!!!

by Anonymousreply 21October 8, 2020 3:34 PM

The new house currently being remodeled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 8, 2020 3:35 PM

I think this is code for, having more work done. God help her, she looks like the Janice muppet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23October 8, 2020 3:35 PM

Still sexy.

by Anonymousreply 24October 8, 2020 3:54 PM

Poor thing. She had tried absolutely everything to retain her stardom--and she's just a joke.

by Anonymousreply 25October 8, 2020 3:56 PM

That new house looks like it could vibrate right off that cliff in an earthquake

by Anonymousreply 26October 8, 2020 5:16 PM

R26 let's hope!

by Anonymousreply 27October 8, 2020 5:21 PM

I loved when she said her support of Trump killed her career.

Please see the date of her last acting job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 8, 2020 5:24 PM

So young, so hip!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 8, 2020 5:24 PM

So young!

by Anonymousreply 30October 8, 2020 5:26 PM

Too late for the recent “people who died falling down the stairs” thread. She didn’t die, of course, but she may have been good for a honorary mention.

by Anonymousreply 31October 8, 2020 5:38 PM

You've gotta give this bitch credit where it's due - she was drummed right out of Hollywood, fully expected to never work again but she came back as a lifestyle guru and made untold millions. She's richer than some A Listers.

by Anonymousreply 32October 8, 2020 7:03 PM

That bitch should have died when she was fucking Old Man River on those stairs!

by Anonymousreply 33October 8, 2020 7:20 PM

IIRC she starred in her own biopic movie of the week back in the day after Three's Company debacle. Takes a lot of nerve to play yourself then again, maybe no one else wanted the role...

by Anonymousreply 34October 9, 2020 2:35 AM

Alan Hamel > Alan Thicke. Canadian talk show hosts that I conflated as a kid.

by Anonymousreply 35October 9, 2020 2:38 AM

Too bad she missed the opportunity to get a vaginal rejuvenation while her vag isn't getting any action from ole Alan. I'm sure he'd be more excepting of not getting any, if he knew he'd be getting something much more snug in the future.

by Anonymousreply 36October 9, 2020 2:46 AM

Suzanne loves talking about how 200 year-old Alan still fucks her all the time.

by Anonymousreply 37October 9, 2020 2:53 AM

Eat shit, Chrissie Snow!

by Anonymousreply 38October 9, 2020 3:19 AM

Alan morphed into Hugh Hefner.

by Anonymousreply 39October 9, 2020 3:31 AM

Threes Company was one of my favorite shows until they fired Suzanne and I stopped watching. Suzanne has had the last laugh, even ABC came to their senses in the 90's and cast her in Step by Step.

by Anonymousreply 40October 9, 2020 3:40 AM

R40, FU. Step by Step was awful and Suzanne was boring on that show.

by Anonymousreply 41October 9, 2020 3:44 AM

As usual, Cindy and Terri are the voices of reason. Step by Step was a steaming pile of shit.

by Anonymousreply 42October 9, 2020 11:12 AM

Priscilla Barnes is a nobody now, not even famous anymore despite being on Threes Company and Joyce DeWitt is washed up. But Suzanne is still talked about and in the headlines.

by Anonymousreply 43October 10, 2020 1:52 AM

R43 Alan

by Anonymousreply 44October 10, 2020 1:53 AM

[quote]IIRC she starred in her own biopic movie of the week back in the day after Three's Company debacle. Takes a lot of nerve to play yourself then again, maybe no one else wanted the role...

Bitch please. I played myself and earned an Emmy nomination.

by Anonymousreply 45October 10, 2020 2:03 AM

She's officially turned into Janice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 10, 2020 2:24 AM

Go Chrissie, go! Strengthen those fractured old bones with the neck master! It goes between your chin and your chest.

by Anonymousreply 47October 10, 2020 2:32 AM

How's her snatch? Is she still using that Thighmaster thing?

by Anonymousreply 48October 10, 2020 4:19 AM

The inner labia are fit and fabulous thanks to Suzanne's trademarked qi gong balls that she inserts daily in the shower. The outer labia sadly are a bit flappy. However Suzanne has trained them to clap for Alan when he withdraws in appreciation for a job done as well as possible for someone of his advanced age.

by Anonymousreply 49October 10, 2020 4:35 AM

R47 Yes, we know. See R15 and R23.

by Anonymousreply 50October 10, 2020 4:51 AM

I thought OPs picture was of her in a halter top and then realized she was wearing a pleather jacket.

by Anonymousreply 51October 10, 2020 5:02 AM

R51, thanks, now I can’t I see it.

by Anonymousreply 52October 10, 2020 6:17 AM

Shushanne Shomersh!

by Anonymousreply 53October 10, 2020 6:24 AM

When they are hopped up on the bioidenticals and Alan is freshly Caverjected - there's no mountain high enough baby. Suzanne is irresistable. I would know. You'd tumble down the stair with her too. A little Somernite soothing neck and shoulder balm and they'll be back at it before the anesthetic wears off. Alan doesn't like the back nine as Suzy calls it. He's all about the pussy and her beautiful breasts and lips and gorgeous legs. Look for the StairMaster next season. In the meantime, get yourself a swingy dress! Great for recuperation, with easy access to all the goodies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54October 10, 2020 7:06 AM

[quote]IF YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE BORDERLINE BETWEEN 2 SIZES, ORDER THE SMALLER SIZE FOR A TIGHTER FIT, OR THE LARGER SIZE FOR A LOOSER FIT.

by Anonymousreply 55October 10, 2020 7:10 AM

That jacket is as leathery as her face

by Anonymousreply 56October 10, 2020 7:39 AM

Off topic, but the "I fingered Suzanne Somers at the Bellagio" troll is one of my favorites.

by Anonymousreply 57October 10, 2020 2:18 PM

She's getting that same strange pebbly skin texture that all these PS victims end up with. What causes that?

by Anonymousreply 58October 10, 2020 2:24 PM

R20 you, like, commas

by Anonymousreply 59October 10, 2020 2:27 PM

R58 plastic surgery or Palm Springs? Or both?

On that note why would someone with that much money choose to live there full time? There are other “stars” of that era who live there now but loved there clearly because they were downsizing and you get much more bang for your buck. But she doesn’t have to.

I mean PS in the summer?

by Anonymousreply 60October 10, 2020 3:15 PM

Plastic surgery R60. Too many women have a very pebbly skin texture. Fillers causing it?

by Anonymousreply 61October 10, 2020 3:18 PM

I figured that r61. But living in PS doesn’t help either!

by Anonymousreply 62October 10, 2020 3:49 PM

It's the large doses of bioidentical hormones that keep Suzanne's skin so glowing, young and supple. It does cause a bit of unwanted hair growth, so of course that must be combatted. Suzy is quite low maintenance, so she just uses Alan's razor and a bit of bronzer and she's gorgeous as can be. She suffers from larger pore size as a result, but it's well worth it to skip menopause and still be fertile. A little neck pain won't keep Somers down. Or from going downtown. Tequila for everyone!!

by Anonymousreply 63October 10, 2020 4:11 PM

I don't know why anyone would be in Palm Springs in the summer if they didn't have to. It's hotter than hell.

by Anonymousreply 64October 10, 2020 4:14 PM

[quote]I had no idea she was a Trumper. What a disappointment.

News to me. I just threw out my Thighmaster and three-way poncho.

by Anonymousreply 65October 10, 2020 4:19 PM

Doesn't she spend summers in Malibu?

by Anonymousreply 66October 10, 2020 4:34 PM

Tommy Udo and 3Way Pancho are being held for questioning.

by Anonymousreply 67October 10, 2020 4:43 PM

Didn't Suzanne lose her Malibu house in the fires a couple yrs ago? Though she lost everything in it as well.

by Anonymousreply 68October 11, 2020 7:23 AM

She looks like she wearing a cheap wig and melting.

But seriously, I would like to buy a thigh master and one of those 3 way ponchos.

by Anonymousreply 69October 11, 2020 8:22 AM

HOpefully after she recovers and the pandemic ends and people can go the theater again to see shows, she will revive her one woman Broadway show The Blonde in the Thunderbird. Great theater that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 11, 2020 12:29 PM

if she's a trumpster (which she is) how in the heck is she great friends with kathy griffin, ultimate anti-trumper?..

by Anonymousreply 71October 11, 2020 1:04 PM

Neck surgery? GTFO! We are wanted to wring her neck back on 1980! What a beyotch!

by Anonymousreply 72October 12, 2020 1:25 AM

I love Suzanne, if she supports Trump, that is her business It doesn't take anything away from her acting career.

by Anonymousreply 73October 12, 2020 1:43 AM

Would. 3-way poncho have broken her fall?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 12, 2020 1:50 AM

Well her acting career ended 20 years ago...

by Anonymousreply 75October 12, 2020 1:56 AM

Exactly R73. I think everyone loves Suzy. She is at the apex of the A list. You'd be surprised at the famous democratic names that grace her table. We all worship her talent, but Suzanne Somers left film and Broadway stardom behind to pursue medical research into female reproductive health, award winning treatment models for longevity and ultimately, her mission to cure cancer. Breast Cancer. She succeeded. She's an amazing human being. Suzanne Somers has more accomplishments in her 59 years than most women do in 10 lifetimes. An Oscar win is still not out of the question either. When she presented last year - the standing ovation went on for over 3 minutes. It's hard to get Suzanne out of the lab, but her singing and acting and quadruple threat talents are intact. Her artistry has only deepened from her dedication to saving lives. About suffering, she is never wrong. Like most polyhistors - she is by nature an optimistic and curious person. That is unlikely to stop now! Her popular products also help humanity, but the primary purpose of her business is to fund research and keep her from having to accept inferior film roles just to pay the bills. All are distractions from her life's work. So please buy a Facemaster. It's a proven device that lifts and tones your face, clears your eyes and gets rid of deep lines. The Facemaster eliminates the need for botox or fillers. But don't run out of conductive GEL!! This purchase will change your life and will help to save lives.

by Anonymousreply 76October 12, 2020 2:13 AM

I thought she made a name for herself in Hollywood by spending weeks in bed without moving when she first moved there (?).

by Anonymousreply 77October 12, 2020 3:24 AM

(R71) That was quite a while ago. I can't imagine they're great friends now.

by Anonymousreply 78October 12, 2020 6:03 AM

R78 people are full of contractions. She’s also best friends with Barry Manilow and I’m pretty sure was at his wedding.

by Anonymousreply 79October 12, 2020 6:57 AM

What are Barry's politics? I can help but think he's a Trumpster as well.

by Anonymousreply 80October 12, 2020 3:57 PM

Fuck that bitch! I still look better, even in my mugshot!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81October 14, 2020 8:19 PM

She and Alan could both use a nice, safe stair chair. The kind Livia Soprano had.

Kidding aside, I'm sure Suzanne would say yes to starring in an infomercial of a stair chair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 14, 2020 9:03 PM

The StareMaster is in the works. I've already told you. There are quite a few copyright issues. But, Suzanne is going to be seen coming down the stairs in the infomercial to a lovely foyer. Alan will call from the marble landing above. He likes thin gauzy robes and thongs in real life, but will be in a heavy silk satin robe for the commercial. He looks down on her and says I need you to see this. Suzy asks, "Again?" and giggles. In her excitement to join him (for more hot pounding sex) she takes the first step of the grand staircase, then turns her head back to camera. Nice angle on her legs and breasts and ass. She then looks directly at the camera in a sexy STARE, and says "When you have better things to do or need to conserve energy, take the StareMaster." She hops on the deluxe chair wearing her miniskirt, bare shouldered turtle neck and modest high heels. SS crosses her legs sexily and gazes upward to Alan. She buckles up the StareMaster seat belt with a definite click. "The only way is up!" Then a wink.

by Anonymousreply 83October 14, 2020 9:49 PM

I heard sometime recently that she's neighbors with Jennifer Aniston and frequently goes to her house to visit. I think there is even a pic somewhere of her with Aniston and Courtney Cox taken in Aniston's house.

by Anonymousreply 84October 14, 2020 11:34 PM

I did a presentation for Steve Chase the decorator of whom she speaks. He thought my idea(s) ingenious.

by Anonymousreply 85October 14, 2020 11:46 PM

Alan and Suzanne would be fucking in that stair chair five minutes after the installation guy left their house.

by Anonymousreply 86October 15, 2020 1:02 AM

And more info now.about Suze and Alan Hamel joint stair falling

“Alan and I had a terrible fall… I was waiting at the top of the stairs — that’s what happens when you are so in love with each other..."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 16, 2020 6:11 PM

[Quote]Somers, who was also still recovering from a fractured hip suffered last year,

Jesus. Broken hip, broken neck...

by Anonymousreply 88October 16, 2020 6:25 PM

Yes R88 but its ok because the LOVE each other SO MUCH! Love "trumps" all!

by Anonymousreply 89October 16, 2020 6:33 PM

What do straight men see in her? I've always found her very unattractive. I like her though.

by Anonymousreply 90October 16, 2020 6:47 PM

She's a National Treasure !

by Anonymousreply 91October 16, 2020 6:49 PM

I never found this dried up looking cunt attractive. Even when she was young I always thought Joyce looked cuter. This broad looks like she has cotton mouth and horrible breath.

by Anonymousreply 92October 16, 2020 6:53 PM

[quote]What do straight men see in her? I've always found her very unattractive. I like her though.

She was never a raving beauty, but she was definitely above-average in the 70s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93October 16, 2020 7:22 PM

Personally, I think Lynda Carter was the best-looking out of all the ladies of the 70s. She was truly gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 16, 2020 7:25 PM

I know you'll all join me in wishing her a happy 74th birthday today - she seems to be a DL fave!

by Anonymousreply 95October 16, 2020 7:30 PM

Everyone loves Suzanne. Linda Carter had no lips. And she's a career destroying mean alcoholic. Suzanne Somers has risen above her raising and lifts up her wrap dress to enjoy LIFE. She came from drunks and abuse, got knocked up young, probably sucked a few dicks along the way on her way to superstardom. Today, she enjoys quite a bit of tequila and lots of sex with her equally hot husband. Love is the foundation she leans on. She's built an empire, is a pioneer in medical research and publishing AND she cured cancer. Long live Suzanne.❤️ She never had a swan's neck. She'll be fine with a few less vertebrae. Alan doesn't like receiving oral sex anyway. Suzanne has yet to reach menopause. The future is bright. She'll have another #1 best selling book from this stumble down the stairs. Long live the Somer.

by Anonymousreply 96October 16, 2020 10:37 PM

Nobody here gives a shit about Lydia..Lilly...Linda Carter. This is Suzie's domaine.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97October 17, 2020 1:42 AM

^ Yes ^

That photo could have been taken yesterday! Styles change, but Somers can last forever.

by Anonymousreply 98October 17, 2020 1:47 AM

Suzanne loved her red rouge.

by Anonymousreply 99October 17, 2020 2:19 AM

yea, to get rid of her chicken old lady turkey neck mess.

by Anonymousreply 100October 17, 2020 2:26 AM

Her talent in the area of searing drama was never really utilized by Hollywood:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101October 17, 2020 2:41 AM

R96 gives me life.

by Anonymousreply 102October 17, 2020 2:42 AM

Don't worry about your "broken" neck, Suz! Its nothing a few of your patented peptides can't fix.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 17, 2020 2:50 AM

"What do straight men see in her?"

What planet do you live on? Lots of blonde hair, huge toothy smile and big boobs. She is the average straight man's ideal.

by Anonymousreply 104October 17, 2020 2:55 AM

[quote]I love Suzanne, if she supports Trump, that is her business It doesn't take anything away from her acting career.

This is funnier than anything I ever heard on "Three's Company." Acting career? Yes, I loved her Lady Macbeth at the Old Vic.

by Anonymousreply 105October 17, 2020 3:12 AM

See, she and A. Huston stuck to the perfect hairstyle to camouflage lizard neck. Her husband didn’t think ahead. Seriously, it has to be stooped-shoulder length or it won’t work. No pony tail. Ever.

by Anonymousreply 106October 17, 2020 3:24 AM

I actually read a quote of hers a little while before the "accident." It was in tandem with that birthday photo she posed for in the nude. She said she still felt young and sexy, and the only niggle she had was that her neck revealed her age.

Viola.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 107October 17, 2020 3:52 AM

The only thing keeping Suzanne Somers from playing Lady Macbeth was her youth and beauty. She is over 50 now and although she doesn't have classical voice training - she has spent years on QVC, talking for sometimes 10 hours a day! Her voice has every shade of feeling and mood. Her ability for pain and rage has not been properly showcased. She is both girlish and a very strong, independent and opinionated superstar of the arts, science and business! Ms. Somers will not likely play the Old Vic because she's far too busy with her empire. But she would be second, if not first in line to play Lady Macbeth on film. As I stated earlier, a future Oscar win is likely for SS. I won't bet on the classics. There is so small an audience for that now. Suzanne is far more likely to score with a musical performance, perhaps as Mama Rose in Gypsy? Gaga begged to play her daughter but she is far too old and unattractive to be believable as Suzanne's child. I'm hoping for Lily James or Elle Fanning. Of course Somer's was first choice for the rather bad Mamma Mia films. Suzanne said - those songs have already been sung! How true. With her recent neck and hip nuisances, she may not be starring in a full out dancing Broadway show again for a while. Never say never to Suzanne Somers. After many a Somer dies the swan, but Suzanne is barely a Pen - she can pass for a cygnet, at least on the inside. Honestly, you have to look. She has the womb of a 17 year old. She also invented the side-pony R106. Look for stripped down Somers as Lady Macbeth. Suzanne barely wears makeup as is, and her hair color is natural. She has suggested that she might darken it or wear a wig to play Mary in Long Day's Journey Into Night. That is the type of star vehicle she deserves, she just doesn't want to do it every night on stage. Alan is far too demanding of her time and pussy.🔌 Suzanne WAS approached to appear in Downton Abbey and The Crown. MoneyPenny in Bond. A Marilyn Monroe biopic - but Somers is a hot weather girl and those songs have already been sung!! She may grace the Old Vic - when she is old enough to play Lady Macbeth.

No one is forever young. We must pray for some SomerNite neck balm and CBD deep healing. Alan never massages Suzy for long without sticking a needle in his dick and trying to fuck her. They are romantic 24 hours a day. He can't help it. Could you? Perhaps he will give some time to her healing, while ministering to her needs. He's been very good for SS, but let's not pretend that Alan's demands aren't why we are here today. The Oscar and Tony and Emmy awards eluded Ms. Somers. Because for many years, decades, she was blacklisted. Hollywood's loss turned into medical sciences gain. And how. A miracle cure for hundreds of thousands of women with cancer. In the end, Somers has saved so many lives with her breasts. It's her time to shine again in the spotlight. As Rosalind or Portia or most gloriously as Viola. We can but dream. Suzanne wants to reach as many people as possible with her heart and energy. Her life is all ART. But her genius for the performing arts has been on neglected for too long. This Somer was disastrous for many of us, none more so than Suzanne. She deserves a well paid BREAK. All the golden statues and accolades. She has another 50 years to win the Nobel Prize for medicine. It's time for some glamor and well deserved applause. Bravissima.

by Anonymousreply 108October 17, 2020 4:05 AM

^^ Get the net. ^^

by Anonymousreply 109October 17, 2020 4:07 AM

I'm sorry for the typos. English is not my first language. But I can speak to Suzanne Somer. Thank you for your praise R109. I met Suzy and Alan at the Bellagio. It is a long and rather intimate story. I must leave you here, without further detail. ❤️

by Anonymousreply 110October 17, 2020 4:18 AM

Cristina Ferrare was kind of like Lynda Carter, looks-wise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111October 17, 2020 4:36 AM

Frau Christina Ferrare. What a schlep. Plus she doesn't sing, dance or act.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112October 17, 2020 4:53 AM

Miss Linda Carter has been reduced to doing ganbang granny porn and hiring people to appear as her kin on Celebrity Family Feud. She deserves no mention near Suzanne Somers or that pretty Christina woman.

by Anonymousreply 113October 17, 2020 4:57 AM

Damn Suzanne does look good. Alan teasing his fans here by going commando in sweats.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 17, 2020 5:07 AM

[quote]Damn Suzanne does look good.

She looks like a fright.

by Anonymousreply 115October 17, 2020 5:11 AM

Omg. It must be exhausting to be such an attention whore and be your own brand. Everything is a fking hustle.

by Anonymousreply 116October 17, 2020 5:13 AM

Not as glamour as fingering Suzanne Somers in the hot tub in the penthouse suite at the Bellagio, but I did finger Loni Anderson in the supply closet of a Red Roof Inn in Corpus Christi. Loni was appearing in the local VFW production of Sabrina in the lead role.

Cost me 20 bucks and I had to call her Academy Award winner Loni Anderson the whole time. My finger also smelled like old spicy and the grease they used to fry chicken at Kenny Rogers Roasters.

by Anonymousreply 117October 17, 2020 5:45 AM

She looked her best in the Step by Step years, actually. And legitimately good for her age at the time (late 40s/50).

But like someone said above, the most you could really say about her was that she was above average/attractive. The brunettes of that era invariably had to be much prettier.

by Anonymousreply 118October 17, 2020 6:50 AM

Falling down the stairs is a smokescreen. It's surgery to get rid of her turkey wattles in her neck.

by Anonymousreply 119October 17, 2020 12:15 PM

She’s as annoying as all get out but she does look incredible for her age, plastic or not.

by Anonymousreply 120October 17, 2020 12:17 PM

[quote]She’s as annoying as all get out but she does look incredible for her age, plastic or not.

Having a complexion with the texture of an old football is certainly alluring.

by Anonymousreply 121October 17, 2020 4:31 PM

IMO, she doesn't look great for her age. Looks like a doll that's melting.

by Anonymousreply 122October 17, 2020 7:10 PM

Suzanne is an American icon.

by Anonymousreply 123October 17, 2020 9:12 PM

Step by Step was such a shit show. Fortunately, it was just another one of Pamela Barnes' crazy (and REALLY long) dreams!

by Anonymousreply 124October 18, 2020 1:25 AM

I see from pics and videos Suze got a brand new 74th birthday face, when she went in for her neck job.

by Anonymousreply 125October 18, 2020 7:46 AM

Some discouring news. The pain in Suze's neck travels right down to the drink in her hand! Feel better, doll face.

by Anonymousreply 126October 23, 2020 12:20 AM

Speaking of Lynda Carter, she posted a video on her Instagram the other day and she sounded drunk.

by Anonymousreply 127October 23, 2020 3:40 AM

Wa wa wa wa wa come on knock on our door.... we’ve been waiting for you...

by Anonymousreply 128October 23, 2020 3:55 AM

[quote]Speaking of Lynda Carter, she posted a video on her Instagram the other day and she sounded drunk.

Did she do her Wonder Woman twirl in the video?

by Anonymousreply 129October 23, 2020 4:05 AM

R127 I noticed that. I believe she still has long-term sobriety. Maybe she had a stroke?

by Anonymousreply 130October 23, 2020 8:50 AM

Suzanne sucks. What an annoying egotist for the past FOUR decades!

by Anonymousreply 131October 24, 2020 1:38 AM

A woman as dedicated to science, medicine and research into female health and rejuvenation shouldn't really be called an egotist. Suzanne is a survivor, a thriver and a gushing fountain! So can you be R131.

by Anonymousreply 132October 24, 2020 1:42 AM

omg

[quote] “I’m in love … when you get to this age, love grows, it’s deeper .. at this stage why not have fun? I’ve got him all juiced up on testosterone, I’m all juiced up on estrogen … it makes a difference! His skin is so good — he is sexy.”

^quote when she posted a topless pic while promoting her recent book

by Anonymousreply 133October 24, 2020 2:41 AM

This asshole is a damn Trump supporter. I have no use for her or her leather skin.

Fuck that Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 134October 24, 2020 3:08 AM

r133 BARF!

by Anonymousreply 135October 24, 2020 3:44 AM

Suzanne was such a bitch to me when I guest-starred as Jack's girlfriend, Linda, on Three's Company. FU, Somers!

by Anonymousreply 136October 24, 2020 3:50 AM

National Treasure !

by Anonymousreply 137October 25, 2020 12:25 AM

Yes R137! Suzanne always knew where the treasure was buried. She's blessed to be multi-talented and orgasmic. Alan is far more her slave than her pimp. They are perfect collaborators. Suzanne's ageless prowess and curiosity match her gushing gifts for knowledge and pleasure. She is a serious medical researcher, cancer specialist + always the outspoken advocate for human health and sexual longevity. Combine this with her staggering talent in the performing arts - no wonder people get confused or suspicious. Suze. Her innate treasure fuels all her endeavors. Alan figures out the details, sets up the meetings & looks great in a thong! Everybody wins, many are healed.

by Anonymousreply 138October 25, 2020 12:43 AM

The parody posts aren't funny at all.

by Anonymousreply 139October 25, 2020 1:01 AM

What parody posts? If you're not a fan of Suzanne, you haven't met her.

by Anonymousreply 140October 25, 2020 1:21 AM

I've met her at parties in Palm Springs and she's likeable. Its infuriating because one knows she's a Republican. But the bitch is fun.

by Anonymousreply 141October 25, 2020 5:44 PM

[quote]But the bitch is fun.

Soooo much fun.

by Anonymousreply 142October 25, 2020 5:50 PM

Suzanne much more of a star than the forgotten and washed up Joyce Dewitt.

by Anonymousreply 143October 27, 2020 2:59 AM

Yeah, I was finger bangin' Suze under the waterfall in the grotto

I whispered in her ear that I could get a regular spot on QVC to sell her combo three-way poncho/thigh master...that always sends her over the edge

She threw her head back in the throes of sapphic ecstasy...

and cr-accc-kkkk

by Anonymousreply 144October 27, 2020 3:07 AM

R141 I’m in PR and I’ve never met her personally but it’s true (I hate to admit it) anyone I’ve known who has encountered her or had dealings with her has only said she’s been really friendly and cool with everyone down the line. But Trump supporter vomit.

But I guess neither believes in real science so it makes sense.

by Anonymousreply 145October 27, 2020 3:20 AM

Damn she looks like a tranny

by Anonymousreply 146October 27, 2020 4:01 AM

[quote]Damn she looks like a tranny

She should be so lucky.

by Anonymousreply 147October 27, 2020 4:07 AM

No one can look young forever. Suzanne is truly young inside.

by Anonymousreply 148October 27, 2020 4:13 AM

I'm waiting for the Suzanne Somers thigh master kinetic powered air fryer machine,

by Anonymousreply 149October 27, 2020 7:00 AM

Try the FaceMaster wands on your thighs R149. It will spot eliminate those pebbled areas. I don't want you to mess up the conductive tips, but you could also cook small chicken kabobs on them. In that case skip the conductive gel but double up on your supply of the sterile booties. You can also tighten your vagina with the FaceMaster, but for safety reasons we're not allowed to make this claim. Just remember that one wand is for GROUNDING. The other tip is your worker bee. Enjoy. Why not get a Swingy Dress if you plan to pamper yourself with so many treatments? ❤️🔌❤️

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150October 27, 2020 7:17 AM

If you're not a polka dot fan, the Swingy Dress also comes in champagne velour, elegant navy blue or Wildcat. Fair warning - these are always backordered.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 151October 27, 2020 7:27 AM

I guess her neck was broken? Not to the extent it should've been.

by Anonymousreply 152October 27, 2020 7:35 AM

Grab her by the poncho!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153October 27, 2020 7:36 AM

She didn't even pose in those dresses. At best she posed in a green screen gown and had those prints superimposed on them.

by Anonymousreply 154October 27, 2020 8:07 AM

The Swingy dress has a slightly surreal quality to it, because of proprietary fabrication and patented design. It moves. Go from a beach stroll to dinner at the Captain's table. Suzanne has thousands of products in her empire line. She could not possibly be photographed in every color wave and pattern that the Swingy Dress comes in. Her poses do vary and she looks great in all of them. Although it is a comfortable and forgiving dress, you can wear it to any formal occasion too. Just change out your accessories! The Swingy Dress is always sold out, because the young girls like to wear it to Prom or more casually with flip flops at the mall. Yet a mother of the bride would be equally elegant in it, Add pumps and jewelry. That's why there are a number of different fabrications and so many photos. The dress is goof proof as Alan says. This is the most important thing to remember when ordering: IF YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE BORDERLINE BETWEEN 2 SIZES, ORDER THE SMALLER SIZE FOR A TIGHTER FIT, OR THE LARGER SIZE FOR A LOOSER FIT.

by Anonymousreply 155October 27, 2020 8:28 AM

R155 Thank you, Suzanne. Your potential customers may want to hear that, but we certainly don't. This is DL.

by Anonymousreply 156October 27, 2020 10:47 AM

I really think Trump should fire Dr. Fauci and put Suzanne in as head of the CDC. After all, she came up with a cure for cancer! She can cure Covid too!

by Anonymousreply 157October 27, 2020 3:19 PM

"What what? In my butt!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158October 27, 2020 3:33 PM

She's transitioning to Donatella Versace.

by Anonymousreply 159October 27, 2020 5:30 PM

Not to get too off topic, but speaking of Donatella Versace, here she is doing the ALS ice bucket challenge. She refers to it as ASL instead.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 160October 27, 2020 5:53 PM

Miss Las Vegas !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161October 27, 2020 5:59 PM

The Vagisizer...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162October 27, 2020 6:01 PM

[quote]Not to get too off topic, but speaking of Donatella Versace, here she is doing the ALS ice bucket challenge. She refers to it as ASL instead.

English is not her first or even third language.

by Anonymousreply 163October 27, 2020 9:09 PM

She could do with a few rivets.

by Anonymousreply 164October 27, 2020 10:04 PM

Suzanne and Alan had an oceanfront house on Pacific Coast Highway in Malibu, or just east of Malibu, if I recall correctly.

It burned down in a January 2007 fire, that burned down only 4 houses. They rebuilt on the same lot, and after 10 years they opened the new house in 2017, with some publicity.

As far as I know, they still own the Malibu house, and probably spend the summers there while it is way too hot in Palm Springs.

by Anonymousreply 165October 27, 2020 10:14 PM

Update!! Suzanne got the Big finger and Alan has figured out how to fuck her while she is wearing a neck brace!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166October 28, 2020 11:48 PM

[quote]R155 This is the most important thing to remember when ordering: IF YOU ARE RIGHT ON THE BORDERLINE BETWEEN 2 SIZES, ORDER THE SMALLER SIZE FOR A TIGHTER FIT, OR THE LARGER SIZE FOR A LOOSER FIT.

Wait... let me get a pencil.

by Anonymousreply 167October 29, 2020 3:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!