Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hope Hicks

Is she really the biggest skank in all of Washington?

I've heard she has slept through half the men there.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304February 2, 2021 2:15 AM

Well, we already know she’s a diseased whore.

by Anonymousreply 1October 5, 2020 6:42 PM

She may have slept through half the men, but I've been through most of the men and women.

Jealous, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 2October 5, 2020 6:42 PM

She strikes me as someone with daddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 3October 5, 2020 6:44 PM

slut

by Anonymousreply 4October 5, 2020 6:46 PM

....only half of the men because the other half are gay!

by Anonymousreply 5October 5, 2020 6:49 PM

Who's had her? Cory Livingdouchbag, Rob "wife-beater" Porter, Brad Psychcall and Typhoid Trump. Do you think Don Jr. sticks it to her like daddy does?

by Anonymousreply 6October 5, 2020 6:53 PM

It is currently a toxic covid cesspool, but her vagina has probably been through all six branches of the U.S. military.

by Anonymousreply 7October 5, 2020 6:56 PM

She’s so odd looking.

by Anonymousreply 8October 5, 2020 6:57 PM

Good thing nobody mentioned me or White House Barbie would have me killed.

by Anonymousreply 9October 5, 2020 6:58 PM

Let's just say this wasn't the first time the DC health dept. had to do contact tracing with her.

by Anonymousreply 10October 5, 2020 7:00 PM

No OP. That honor goes to the GOP members of Congress

by Anonymousreply 11October 5, 2020 7:01 PM

Ho Hicks.

by Anonymousreply 12October 5, 2020 7:12 PM

Do retired whores count?

by Anonymousreply 13October 5, 2020 7:57 PM

Caption please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2020 8:07 PM

She's a whore, darlin.

by Anonymousreply 15October 5, 2020 8:09 PM

[quote]I've heard she has slept through half the men there.

Honestly, I think I was awake for at least a couple of them but who knows?

by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2020 8:12 PM

R14, she's trying to pull an Alexis from Schitt's Creek look there.

by Anonymousreply 17October 5, 2020 8:16 PM

That LV Neverfull clashes with her Summer sun dress. She needed the Damier Azure or one of the lighter special editions.

by Anonymousreply 18October 5, 2020 8:38 PM

She always dresses inappropriately for the office.

by Anonymousreply 19October 5, 2020 8:46 PM

What's her job title now? It used to be Director of Communications for the White House (guffaw).

Now she's Senior Aide to Jared or something like that? Obviously she's working for the Covidiot but I think technically she works for Jared.

by Anonymousreply 20October 5, 2020 8:48 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21October 5, 2020 8:49 PM

She's a whore dear.

by Anonymousreply 22October 5, 2020 8:55 PM

R21 she looks twenty years older than she is

by Anonymousreply 23October 5, 2020 9:17 PM

Please tell me she did not wear those hooker boots to the White House.

by Anonymousreply 24October 5, 2020 9:18 PM

I doubt that, OP. More misogyny.

by Anonymousreply 25October 5, 2020 9:22 PM

She may not have slept with all of them, but god KNOWS she slept with some of the UGLIEST of them!

by Anonymousreply 26October 5, 2020 9:23 PM

R23, agreed. She has a hard face.

by Anonymousreply 27October 5, 2020 9:28 PM

What's her job? What are her qualifications?

by Anonymousreply 28October 5, 2020 9:30 PM

She's weird; she went from a blondish healthy look in her teen modeling years to her current vampiric pale dark-haired look with the raccoon eye makeup.

by Anonymousreply 29October 5, 2020 9:37 PM

Thank God that DC skank isn't me.

by Anonymousreply 30October 5, 2020 9:41 PM

[quote] What's her job?

She’s a whore.

[quote] What are her qualifications?

She’s a whore.

by Anonymousreply 31October 5, 2020 9:42 PM

Her qualifications?

Um..... she was a Ralph Lauren model for a couple of years. She worked for Ivanka's PR firm and Ivanka liked her.

But mostly she's a whore.

by Anonymousreply 32October 5, 2020 9:45 PM

I hope she has been fucking William Barr. Especially within the last week.

by Anonymousreply 33October 5, 2020 9:55 PM

She has short bulky legs and a man jaw but she has lovely eyes and hair. Bet she’s sucks a mean mushroom.

by Anonymousreply 34October 5, 2020 10:00 PM

She's the dirt bike of the Trump administration.

Contestant: Who is Hope Hicks?

ding. ding. ding.

Alex Trebek: Correct.

by Anonymousreply 35October 5, 2020 10:00 PM

She should get the Noble Piece Prize.

by Anonymousreply 36October 5, 2020 10:04 PM

She has the hooker boots in black as well. And yes, she wears them to the White House.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 5, 2020 10:20 PM

Ugh, God, look at him! Ugh

by Anonymousreply 38October 5, 2020 10:24 PM

R24 I know! I can’t believe it

by Anonymousreply 39October 5, 2020 10:28 PM

Obligatory super spreader comment

Sorry, that was too easy... and so is she

by Anonymousreply 40October 5, 2020 10:31 PM

The name Hope is super trashy.

by Anonymousreply 41October 5, 2020 10:33 PM

Is Covid Ho or Covid Barbie servicing the good doctor in exchange for his silence?

by Anonymousreply 42October 5, 2020 10:35 PM

Jesus those boots in the Oval Office.

The desecration of it all.

by Anonymousreply 43October 5, 2020 10:37 PM

She's from Greenwich, Connecticut—I thought that place had class.

by Anonymousreply 44October 5, 2020 11:21 PM

and you think i’m bad..

by Anonymousreply 45October 5, 2020 11:27 PM

Such a dirty nasty gash.

by Anonymousreply 46October 5, 2020 11:49 PM

She’s the Trump administration’s version of a “pass around bottom”. Most republican men have slept with her. She is the biggest slut inside the beltway.

by Anonymousreply 47October 5, 2020 11:51 PM

Is the dick she gets even any good. She's reasonably attractive but surrounds herself with Repug men. Are any of her slutty conquests confirmed?

by Anonymousreply 48October 5, 2020 11:57 PM

I understand that the last time Trump grabbed her pussy he ended up chafing his elbows.

by Anonymousreply 49October 6, 2020 12:00 AM

[quote]Most republican men have slept with her.

I confess—I had an intimacy with her—at the Tarantula Arms!

by Anonymousreply 50October 6, 2020 12:02 AM

[quote] Is the dick she gets even any good. She's reasonably attractive but surrounds herself with Repug men. Are any of her slutty conquests confirmed?

Yes, they are confirmed, at least with Lewandowski and Porter.

This photo is Lewandowski, the married father of four with whom she had one of her "affairs" during the campaign. Then he got fired just after she "moved on" to the double wife beater Porter inside the White House. Some say she was fucking Porter while she was still fucking Lewandowski.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 6, 2020 12:11 AM

My gyno friend told me she had chlamydia several times. She’s not his patient, but he heard the office staff talking.

by Anonymousreply 52October 6, 2020 12:12 AM

I hate Trump‘s pointing gesture, as in the OP.

by Anonymousreply 53October 6, 2020 12:15 AM

She's neck-and-neck with Melania for the title.

by Anonymousreply 54October 6, 2020 2:17 AM

I don't get the appeal of her.

by Anonymousreply 55October 6, 2020 2:45 AM

Her face has the look of a woman who gets hit a lot. I'm serious. It's a very hard looking face and all the make up in the world can't hide it. She must drink a lot too. She looks like she was rode hard and put away wet.

by Anonymousreply 56October 6, 2020 2:52 AM

That's because she looks like a ghoul now, R55. As a child when she modeled for Ralph Lauren, she was pretty. Pretty in that average-American-pretty way that Lauren always favors.

That was many years ago and god only knows how many married, awful boyfriends under the bridge. She looks rough now.

by Anonymousreply 57October 6, 2020 2:55 AM

Epidemiologists have said Hope and Trump was the first mouth to penis transmission of the virus

by Anonymousreply 58October 6, 2020 3:13 AM

It's all relative - she's probably the prettiest (not to mention the easiest) female in WH.

by Anonymousreply 59October 6, 2020 3:14 AM

R59. I don't know. That Covid Barbie looks like she can hold her own running a train for a bunch of horny frat boys.

by Anonymousreply 60October 6, 2020 3:19 AM

She’s very pretty and that is MAJOR leverage in a Trump White House.

by Anonymousreply 61October 6, 2020 3:21 AM

I was so proud of her when she left the administration. Then to see her come crawling back...I doubt any of us would look like less than a ghoul.

by Anonymousreply 62October 6, 2020 3:26 AM

Who's the most accommodating bike in the White House: Hoe Hicks, Mel T or Iwanka?

by Anonymousreply 63October 6, 2020 3:29 AM

She has that Jennifer Garner thing where she looks like a teen boy in heavy drag.

Take away the hair and the constant heavy makeup and the face goes very masc.

by Anonymousreply 64October 6, 2020 3:32 AM

She left when her boyfriend, Rob Porter, was forced to leave because his wife-beating became public knowledge. Also, her personal attempts to cover up his wife-beating. Her participation in the "Don Jr Russian Collusion Lies" statement on the plane back from Saudi Arabia was a hot issue at the time.

I wonder if she'll ever be able to break away from them entirely or whether she'll end up as the 4th Mrs Donald Sr or the 2nd Mrs Donald Jr or the 2nd Mrs Eric? She should go back to Greenwich.

by Anonymousreply 65October 6, 2020 3:34 AM

At least McAninny has a Harvard law degree...hope dresses better I think..isn’t the former a southern “belle”?

by Anonymousreply 66October 6, 2020 4:10 AM

Oh dear, KayLie McNinny is Florida Woman - she's from Tampa.

by Anonymousreply 67October 6, 2020 4:17 AM

Mcnannie is not Covid Barbie. She is Covid Skipper, Barbies little sister , who is much shorter then Barbie .

Her White House wardrobe is shameful. Sun dresses and the goddamn cross , set off by her Bugs Life eyes.

Hope has to have hair extensions . At her age hair is not that thick

by Anonymousreply 68October 6, 2020 4:25 AM

Dump says she probably got the covid from the military, " because she greets them warmly and they love hugging her".

I wouldn't be surprised if Dump ordered her to fuck her way through the military in order to gain future coup-support, a la Catherine the Great.

by Anonymousreply 69October 6, 2020 4:26 AM

Bugs life eyes? I don't know what you mean.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70October 6, 2020 4:28 AM

If Hope Hicks worked for a Democratic President she would be declared the ultimate Whore of Babylon for that unprofessional attire by the right wing media. And they would make a big deal about her relations with other men, including the President himself, in the administration. I mean, a really big deal.

by Anonymousreply 71October 6, 2020 4:28 AM

I recall Ho Hicks quit for awhile..was that to avoid testimony?

by Anonymousreply 72October 6, 2020 4:40 AM

Her boyfriend's wife-beating became public knowledge and a huge scandal. He had to leave his high-level position as one of the people closest to the POTUS on a daily basis. Hicks, along with the then Chief of Staff, John Kelly, had endeavored mightily to keep the boyfriend (Rob Porter) in his position. They helped cover up the wife beating and lied to reporters (and others) about it.

In addition, Hope Hicks was one of the main movers - with Trump himself - in writing and promulgating the infamous "Don Jr. Cover Up" letter on the plane back from Saudi Arabia. That was Trump's first trip abroad as POTUS. It was very early in the Russia scandal, and in the administration, but Hicks was right in the thick of it. She did testify, after a fashion, but I'm sure she'll have to do so again in the post-Trump investigations. She's the one who said (on a conference call?) to hide the emails setting up the Russia meeting and no one would ever know.

by Anonymousreply 73October 6, 2020 4:48 AM

Quite a brow look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 6, 2020 5:02 AM

I thought r51 was just throwing bullshit out there - but nope. Lewandowski and Porter.

Wow - she really does get around.

by Anonymousreply 75October 6, 2020 5:06 AM

She looks like Pam from True Blood’s Much less fabulous younger meth addicted human sister.

by Anonymousreply 76October 6, 2020 5:15 AM

Sorry, R75, I should have linked an article rather than just a bad photo of Lewandowski.

She and Porter split up. Then she started showing up at things with a DC guy, lobbyist, lawyer? I don't remember who it is. Anyway, she bagged a rich guy - finally, and may still be with him.

by Anonymousreply 77October 6, 2020 5:19 AM

The Stuart Weitzman knee boots were very popular for at least one season and then they disappeared. I think they were OK for her to wear. $798.

The Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag (~$1,500), IMO, looks like a glorified grocery bag. I don't like those kinds of large bags with the long, skinny straps. Also, too many women have those bags.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 6, 2020 5:19 AM

Hope Hicks' eyes look like the the abyss has stared back at her. That girl has seen some shit.

by Anonymousreply 79October 6, 2020 5:20 AM

She was a pretty little girl who was a model when she was a child. Of course she's seen horrible things and met monstrous people who never should have been allowed anywhere near her. No, I'm not one of the pedo hysterics - I fucking hate them.

And then she hit the Trump abyss and it's been hell on earth ever since.

by Anonymousreply 80October 6, 2020 5:27 AM

With all due disrespect to Hope Hicks, her hooker boots keep her from getting rug burns on her knees.

by Anonymousreply 81October 6, 2020 5:40 AM

I think the boots look classy.

by Anonymousreply 82October 6, 2020 5:44 AM

The boots are fine - for someone's personal life or someone in a different work environment. They're not appropriate for the White House unless she's wearing an over-the-knee skirt.

by Anonymousreply 83October 6, 2020 6:10 AM

So what I'm gathering from the catty chat upthread is that boots make a lady a whore? Now it makes sense that a certain Dr. Jill Biden chimed in on the "Karen Pence Here" thread and advised her, "Whatever you do, don't wear boots!"

Anyone younger than 50 (probably the minority on this board) knows that boots are terribly in fashion for females. Only on DL would someone be repeatedly called a whore for wearing boots. Does this make Little Marco Rubio a whore, then? Just so I know the fashion rules of DL.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 6, 2020 6:12 AM

Everyone knows Marco is a ho.. he usually goes by “Marho”

by Anonymousreply 85October 6, 2020 6:22 AM

r80 Please d..

by Anonymousreply 86October 6, 2020 6:54 AM

Hope's real nose. What a difference a nose job makes! Who hasn't had a nose job?

She was actually modeling with that nose?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87October 6, 2020 7:16 AM

[quote]I've heard she has slept through half the men there.

She's the amateur.

by Anonymousreply 88October 6, 2020 8:10 AM

She's never sucked my cock.......but I live in hope.

by Anonymousreply 89October 6, 2020 8:29 AM

[quote]she was a Ralph Lauren model for a couple of years

She was a model for two years and didn't pick up any good tips on makeup, clothes or presentation? She has a makeup mask half the time, her highlights are from Mastercuts, and the quality clothing she wears never matches either her purse or shoes.

She's not even as tall as Kellyanne, what kind of model WAS she?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90October 6, 2020 8:43 AM

R84 is trying too hard. Gonna spam us with thousands of "Misogyny is killing us!!" posts again? Go be boring somewhere else.

by Anonymousreply 91October 6, 2020 8:44 AM

Hope's "Pretty Woman" boots worn with a dress above the knee are not appropriate for the White House. They are fine for a night out with a wife beater.

And I agree, her highlights are awful. Needs to find a better colorist.

BTW, Covid Barbie had a double mastectomy a few years ago as she carries a BRCA mutation.

by Anonymousreply 92October 6, 2020 9:39 AM

Let’s just say that if her vagina had a password, it would be “password.”

by Anonymousreply 93October 6, 2020 9:51 AM

Regarding her Bugs Life eyes, (McaNinny), they are further enhanced by her false fluttery lashes.

Huckabee was a nightmare. But she didn’t dress like she was going out to lunch with her girlfriends

by Anonymousreply 94October 6, 2020 9:54 AM

Poster .... I’m so tired .. waiting to hear the morning joe rant . It comforts me somehow

by Anonymousreply 95October 6, 2020 9:55 AM

Hope gives me this odd satisfaction that no honorable gay comes even close to style these conservative bitches' hair and make-up. Or, if they do, they do a deliberately bad job to humiliate these bitches.

by Anonymousreply 96October 6, 2020 10:03 AM

Put it this way OP - the CDC have banned her from contacting them because she is so diseased.

by Anonymousreply 97October 6, 2020 10:35 AM

HOPE.

HICKS.

HO.

by Anonymousreply 98October 6, 2020 10:45 AM

R90, she was a child model and it did not blossom into an adult career.

by Anonymousreply 99October 6, 2020 5:31 PM

Everyone talking about the inappropriate ho boots -- you do know Dump dictates her wardrobe, right? I remember reading about how he needs something "hot" to look at while working. The pig probably gets his women's office wear cues from Stormy Daniels' movies. Does Ho wear fake glasses as well?

by Anonymousreply 100October 6, 2020 6:07 PM

Over the knee boots = hooker look.

Regular boots are fine.

by Anonymousreply 101October 6, 2020 6:12 PM

That OP picture is hilarious. If it was zoomed out, would her dress be billowing out over an air grate ala Marilyn? Good heavens, what a bunch of fuckwits, I don't know if I can handle four more years of it.

by Anonymousreply 102October 6, 2020 6:13 PM

We talkin' 'bout Ho the Hick?

by Anonymousreply 103October 6, 2020 6:29 PM

Her makeup always looks so harsh and cheap

by Anonymousreply 104October 6, 2020 6:48 PM

I don't know what you mean, R104.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105October 6, 2020 6:56 PM

A lot of hypocrites on here calling her a whore

by Anonymousreply 106October 6, 2020 7:02 PM

She is a whoreable person.

by Anonymousreply 107October 6, 2020 7:03 PM

R106 = Eastern European whore, triggered

by Anonymousreply 108October 6, 2020 7:04 PM

[quote] A lot of hypocrites on here calling her a whore

A) She is one.

B) She works for an administration which - once upon a time - made a big deal about traditional Christian values denying others their rights because they are not up to their moral standards. And yet they are the most whoriest bunch that would even make DL's very own scat troll blush.

C) Fuck you.

by Anonymousreply 109October 6, 2020 7:14 PM

Are these Hope's Fuck Me Heels?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 110October 6, 2020 7:17 PM

A certain type of woman (of which Hope Hicks is definitely one) doesn't care how ugly, horrible, crazy, or fat the man is (especially if he has money and any kind of "power"). This sort of woman is energized and given a self-esteem boost by knowing she's desired by all kinds of men, even the worst of them. However, she eventually finds herself quickly put out to pasture when a younger, hungrier and more ambitious woman shows up on the scene to challenge her (transitory) position of influence. See, for example, Ann Coulter's slide into irrelevance mirrored in Tomi Lahren's increased visibility. And so the beat goes on.

by Anonymousreply 111October 6, 2020 7:20 PM

Oh shit, I forgot about that pic.

by Anonymousreply 112October 6, 2020 7:20 PM

Can y'all bitches just admit we're secretly rooting for Ho Hicks.....

Yes, the Republicans are fucking evil but look at Monica Lewinsky. You bitches telling me you WOULDN'T collect a White House salary, where part of the job description is keeping the Presidential member happy???

That wardrobe is FAB darling! Melania's lucky she gets the bigger wardrobe budget. That Becky is fierce, and yes I do wonder if she has any actual job skills. Fuck Greenwich, CT...

by Anonymousreply 113October 6, 2020 7:27 PM

Has she let the Orange Blob touch her?

by Anonymousreply 114October 6, 2020 7:30 PM

No. I am not rooting for anything that fucks Corey Lewandowski.

by Anonymousreply 115October 6, 2020 7:31 PM

Hope was a tween model for Ralph Lauren.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 116October 6, 2020 7:42 PM

Hoe definitely had a nose job.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 117October 6, 2020 7:43 PM

Hoe and family. Her mom was attractive.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118October 6, 2020 7:45 PM

Her nose even looks bigger here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119October 6, 2020 7:47 PM

She looks like the type to always have a rash.

by Anonymousreply 120October 6, 2020 7:51 PM

Hoe's religion is listed as Jewish, her height is 5'7" (too short to remain a model, Kate Moss is the rare exception) and her measurements are 34-29-37.

by Anonymousreply 121October 6, 2020 7:51 PM

Hope Hicks has always been a superspreader, just not in terms of COVID.

by Anonymousreply 122October 6, 2020 7:54 PM

[quote] B) She works for an administration which - once upon a time - made a big deal about traditional Christian values denying others their rights because they are not up to their moral standards. And yet they are the most whoriest bunch that would even make DL's very own scat troll blush.

I have no problem with people enjoying sex and doing what they want as consenting adults. What I hate is the HYPOCRISY of these faux Christians. They think that they can do whatever they want and then say a Hail Mary and all will be forgiven. That's actually not a healthy way of thinking.

by Anonymousreply 123October 6, 2020 7:57 PM

I'm still confused as to what her qualifications are to sit in debate strategies and have a job so up the chain in the White House. Well, I mean I know Jared and Ivagina are "senior advisors" but they're related to Orange Dump. What else could this woman have done but shown her titties to the pervy sexual predator president.

by Anonymousreply 124October 6, 2020 7:58 PM

Hope Herpes

by Anonymousreply 125October 6, 2020 8:00 PM

[quote]What else could this woman have done but shown her titties to the pervy sexual predator president.

At a teeny size size 34, they sure aren't Ivanka and Melanoma size super titties!

by Anonymousreply 126October 6, 2020 8:03 PM

Hope is a S.H.I.L.L. She stands next to Trump like he's not skeevy. Lets him touch her in public. "Hey, everybody! He's a good guy! Look! He's not grabbing my pussy!"

by Anonymousreply 127October 6, 2020 8:07 PM

34 means her rib cage is 34 inches around. Cup size is the actual measure of the protrusion.

by Anonymousreply 128October 6, 2020 8:08 PM

Her father in R118 looks like he could have been hot. Kind of a Dermot Mulroney thing going on in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 129October 6, 2020 8:08 PM

Permanent skank.

by Anonymousreply 130October 6, 2020 8:10 PM

[quote]34 means her rib cage is 34 inches around. Cup size is the actual measure of the protrusion.

Whatever, 34 is considered small in a bra size, even if she was a C cup, her boobs are not as large as Malaria's or Ivanka's swollen fun bags.

There's no way Hope is even a C or D cup, let alone a double C or D. Look how small the bikini top is, her little tits are pushed up. Someone upthread said she had a preventative mastectomy!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 131October 6, 2020 8:27 PM

Hope HIcks and Kimberly Guilfoyle compare notes every night regarding the cum load consumption contest.

by Anonymousreply 132October 6, 2020 8:30 PM

Hope has seen more military cock than a basic training urinal trough.

Contact tracing for her must have been a nightmarish international incident.

by Anonymousreply 133October 6, 2020 10:15 PM

Hope 'Legs Akimbo' Hicks.

Are her legs ever closed?

by Anonymousreply 134October 6, 2020 10:39 PM

Why is it laudable when a gay man sleeps with everyone in town, but despicable if a straight woman does the same thing?

just asking.

by Anonymousreply 135October 6, 2020 10:51 PM

I don't know why you'd say such a thing, R134, I really don't.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 6, 2020 10:52 PM

R126. Oh dear, you don't understand chest measurements. Hicks is a 34 under the breast, but her cup size determines how big the breasts are. She looks to be a C which is larger than the American average of B. Also, she may have implants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137October 6, 2020 11:02 PM

Was she an actual Ralph Lauren model? She looks like she just got the Ralph Lauren outfit in the JC Penney ad.

by Anonymousreply 138October 6, 2020 11:49 PM

She seems like she’s the White House pass around Ho. And that they literally all fuck each other. I wish someone would spill all the dirt about this sex and death cult. I bet all the GOP power players screw each other on the reg, and now they’ve all got Covid, and also prob herpes.

by Anonymousreply 139October 6, 2020 11:54 PM

R138, she modeled for Lauren as a child, not as an adult (at least I've only ever seen ads with her as a child).

by Anonymousreply 140October 7, 2020 12:27 AM

There is an on site VD Clinic in the white house. Open 24 hours.

by Anonymousreply 141October 7, 2020 12:28 AM

Based on the White House's hiring practices, I'm guessing West Wing smells like a Korean fish market at the end of a summer's day.

by Anonymousreply 142October 7, 2020 12:32 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143October 7, 2020 12:35 AM

R131 it's weird, some of those photos don't even look like her...

Pretty sure those swimsuit photos are of actual model Hilary Rhoda; no way was Hope Hicks ever in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144October 7, 2020 12:45 AM

Hope Dicks definitely has a type. She has a boner for politicians, power and money. Whore. Cheap, dirty whore.

by Anonymousreply 145October 7, 2020 12:48 AM

Fun Fact: Hope and Ivanka originally met at a Daddy-Daughter key party in 1992.

by Anonymousreply 146October 7, 2020 12:51 AM

This prostitute has the very strong red lipstick.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 147October 7, 2020 12:57 AM

Those pictures are DEFINITELY NOT Hope Hicks in Sports Illustrated. They are Hilary Rhoda.

by Anonymousreply 148October 7, 2020 1:08 AM

That picture @ the OP is ick to the ick degree.

by Anonymousreply 149October 7, 2020 1:16 AM

r144, she was replaced.

by Anonymousreply 150October 7, 2020 2:36 AM

[quote]I'm still confused as to what her qualifications are

I assume she must have SOME administrative or organizational talents because otherwise they would have traded her in for a newer model a long time ago. I think of her as The Trump Whisperer.

by Anonymousreply 151October 7, 2020 3:13 AM

[quote]Only on DL would someone be repeatedly called a whore for wearing boots. Does this make Little Marco Rubio a whore, then? Just so I know the fashion rules of DL.

He's outed as a whore over on the celebrity gossip thread. Apparently it's common knowledge in Florida.

by Anonymousreply 152October 7, 2020 3:15 AM

R152, ask an actual woman what over the knee boots mean. It’s not a professional look. There’s professional attire, and then there’s what you wear on your own time. It’s not the same thing.

The White House is a conservative office environment, it’s not a bar or a street corner. They’ve always had a really conservative dress code. They probably have a policy handbook that has a lot of specifics about what they can wear.

Ho Hicks wouldn’t know that because she’s trash, and the chief pussy grabber is known to think everything that happens revolves around him, so he doesn’t care. I’m sure every person in that workplace knows she’s there to be the office whore, and she doesn’t have any other purpose. That’s got to piss off the people who actually have to work.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153October 7, 2020 3:29 AM

Might as well trade off your youthful good looks while you can. Old age is coming.

by Anonymousreply 154October 7, 2020 3:30 AM

R154, normally women that are as connected as she is meet a rich guy and get married and quit if they’re smart. Then they pop out some kids as quick as they can so they can get child support.

She can’t marry Trump, unless she’s willing to wait until he’s out of office and Melania runs for the hills, but with his legal problems it would be idiotic. She’d never see a dime. If she has any brains, she’d tie down that rich guy as fast as she could, because at this point, knowing Trump and having to testify down the road is a liability.

Some rich people would not want to get on board with being connected to an upcoming court case. Or ten. The more you’re in the public eye, the more somebody is going to dig up the dirt. Rich guys don’t need scrutiny, they’ve all got skeletons.

by Anonymousreply 155October 7, 2020 3:37 AM

[quote] Oh dear, you don't understand chest measurements. Hicks is a 34 under the breast, but her cup size determines how big the breasts are. She looks to be a C which is larger than the American average of B. Also, she may have implants.

It doesn't matter, her tits are NOW small, she had a cancer preventive mastectomy. Hope is Jewish and had the BCRA gene

I am quite aware of female measurements, a 34 is still much smaller than a 44 size breast. Ask any teen girl who is embarrassed by their small boobs. Geez.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 156October 7, 2020 3:42 AM

If anyone cares, the average US breast size is 34DD, Yiiikes!

"34DD is the average American bra size. A 2013 survey from lingerie retailer Intimacy revealed the average bra size in America is 34DD — a leap from the average 34B it was 20 years earlier. There are several reasons as to why, including inflated cup sizes, plastic surgery, and the rising obesity rate." LOOOL

by Anonymousreply 157October 7, 2020 3:44 AM

She was one down-market hoore.

by Anonymousreply 158October 7, 2020 3:46 AM

Is her elder boyfriend POZ??

by Anonymousreply 159October 7, 2020 3:51 AM

For the last time, the number -- whether it's 34 or 44, is the dimension of the rib cage in inches, NOT THE BREAST, the rib cage. The breast is the cup size B, C, D, etc. So, a 44A either has a massive rib cage or is a fat bitch. A 32C has a relatively slim rib cage and average sized tits.

by Anonymousreply 160October 7, 2020 3:57 AM

She's not waiting around for Donald. She's snagged herself a Goldman Sachs guy. He dumped his wife and four kids in Massachusetts for her.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161October 7, 2020 4:18 AM

or Donnie's recent hospital visit: Hippa Hoax

by Anonymousreply 162October 7, 2020 4:22 AM

Slut-shaming a woman.

jfc.

by Anonymousreply 163October 7, 2020 4:27 AM

Well if the hooker boots fit, R163...

by Anonymousreply 164October 7, 2020 4:29 AM

Lewandowski is trashy and deplorable, but I'd like to hate fuck him. You know he's kinky.

by Anonymousreply 165October 7, 2020 4:38 AM

R161, if he dumped a wife and four kids for her, she better lock him down and be pregnant five minutes later, because guys like that don’t stick.

This girl has really low standards. Was she molested by her father or something? Every man she dates is the lowest dirtbag she could find. Olympic level dirtbaggery. Like one in a million.

by Anonymousreply 166October 7, 2020 4:43 AM

SKANK

by Anonymousreply 167October 7, 2020 4:44 AM

She's the head of a Wash. DC skank tank.

by Anonymousreply 168October 7, 2020 4:54 AM

How do you know she is Jewish? I couldn’t find anything on that. She looks like a WASP.

by Anonymousreply 169October 7, 2020 5:11 AM

Here you go R169. Personal Life Information Full Birth Name Hope Charlotte Hicks.

Working As Public Relation Consultant.

Age Thirty (30) years old (As of 2018).

Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday 21st October 1988.

Birthplace/Hometown Greenwich, Connecticut, United States.

Nationality American.

Gender Female.

Star Sign (Zodiac Sign) Libra.

Ethnicity Caucasian White.

Religion. Jewish.

Current Residence Washington, D.C.

Height Feet & Inches: 5' 7".

Weight Kilograms: 62 Kg.

Pounds: 136 lbs.

Bra Size 33B.

Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips) 34-29-37.

Shoe Size (US) 9.

Tattoo details? None.

Eye Color Hazel Blue.

Hair Color Brown.

by Anonymousreply 170October 7, 2020 8:12 AM

^ Thanks. Interesting.

by Anonymousreply 171October 7, 2020 8:32 AM

All these gays slut-shaming this woman....!!

I didn't know she was a model, but think she is stunning. Her looks, her clothes, her walk.

by Anonymousreply 172October 7, 2020 8:47 AM

She’s a fascist, R172. We should shave her head and then march her through town.

by Anonymousreply 173October 7, 2020 8:54 AM

R161 what an idiot! There is nothing better this whore can offer to him. Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 174October 7, 2020 11:12 AM

Donald Trump whored out himself and the Office of the US Presidency to the most powerful John who ever Johnned - Vladimir Putin.

So, in the annals of Trump Administration whoring, no one else's, not Melania's, Hicks', or any male in his immediate orbit, exceeds that of Grandson of a Brothel Owner Donald Trump's Whoring.

Let's get that straight.

I hate slut-shaming, no matter who is the target. Good for Hicks if she sampled all the cock she wanted to.

Trump deserves and has earned being called a whore because that's exactly what he is. And of course, in true Con Man fashion he profited by his whoring be selling what isn't even his-The Office of the US Presidency.

What Hicks truly deserves to be raked over the coals for is that she perpetrates daily despicable, harmful-to-every-American acts on behalf of the most disgusting human being ( well, Trump and Andrew Jackson are tied for that distinction) ever to have taken the US Presidential Oath of Office.

by Anonymousreply 175October 7, 2020 11:47 AM

She has a pretty face I’ll give you that but a very coarse body.

by Anonymousreply 176October 7, 2020 12:21 PM

This bitch went and took a VP job at Fox a couple of years ago and made a million bucks. She is probably the most successful lazy grifting whore in Trump's entire harem. She doesn't seem to do any work, even than Smellyanne and certainly less than the Pigeon Headed Whore.

by Anonymousreply 177October 7, 2020 12:32 PM

Something about this skank is giving me classic White Oprah vibes...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 178October 7, 2020 12:39 PM

She is attracted to abusers and to relationships doomed to fail. Think about it. Unless this new guy is a Mega Millionaire, who wants someone who cheated on his wife and dumped her with 5 kids and he is going to pay through the nose for that shit. He sounds like a pig. Just her type. When I read she f ucked Corey Lewandowski I Gagged. She's a loser.

by Anonymousreply 179October 7, 2020 2:45 PM

Now that I'm sick, let his princess wipe his ass with HER tits.

by Anonymousreply 180October 7, 2020 3:03 PM

She’s a gigantic loser. She sounds like the woman Roger Ailes harassed for years at Fox who eventually had a nervous breakdown and left with no job and nothing to show for it. This is Hope’s future, because god knows her bestie Grasshopperface won’t be on her side when it all melts down.

I would feel bad for her bad decisions but, as the saying goes, I don’t really care do U?

by Anonymousreply 181October 7, 2020 3:47 PM

Ho be loosey-poosey.

by Anonymousreply 182October 7, 2020 4:29 PM

If you can't say no to a married man with kids; that's a homewrecker.

by Anonymousreply 183October 7, 2020 4:33 PM

I believe her qualifications are her oral skills. Jared refers to her as "Deep Throat."

by Anonymousreply 184October 7, 2020 6:00 PM

R156: a preventative mastectomy like Kayleigh McEnany? What are the odds?

by Anonymousreply 185October 7, 2020 6:13 PM

[quote] if he dumped a wife and four kids for her, she better lock him down and be pregnant five minutes later

But if she does that, then Dump won't want her after Melania divorces him next year.

[quote] Slut-shaming a woman. jfc.

Fuck off, she earned it. Can't the hoe find a man who's NOT married with kids?

by Anonymousreply 186October 7, 2020 6:19 PM

The women working in the WH (especially at the senior level) have no idea what constitutes professional attire. I’ve seen halter-style dresses at press briefings and V-necks exposing the mottled skin and too much décolleté.

And, no...over the knee boots are not appropriate in ANY corporate/professional setting unless your field is fashion related and that could even be a stretch.

by Anonymousreply 187October 7, 2020 6:22 PM

[quote] She's a fascist, r172. We should shave her head and then march her through town.

Remember Goebbels' French whore mistress taking it up the ass in Inglourious Basterds? Yeah, that's Hope Hicks.

By the way, that pointing thing Trump's doing in op's pic? That's his "look who I'm fucking!"-point. He's done that with both Melania and Marla.

by Anonymousreply 188October 7, 2020 6:25 PM

The maquillage and provocative clothes suggest a mental illness of some sort.

Especially the makeup. You don’t wake up every day and draw a clown face on yourself unless you have several screws loose.

by Anonymousreply 189October 7, 2020 6:27 PM

Scary eyebrows.

by Anonymousreply 190October 7, 2020 6:30 PM

She’s advertising the wares, R189.

In that picture of her with Trump, he looks like a pimp advertising a drunken whore. She’s either drunk or high in that picture, or her hair is disheveled because she just blew Trump. Women do not walk around the office with their hair over their face and a big silly grin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191October 7, 2020 6:52 PM

How's T-Rump doing today? I haven't heard any statements. Is he tweeting?

by Anonymousreply 192October 7, 2020 6:54 PM

as much as I'm all for shitting on Trump cronies, I'd like to remind the disease troll R1 to stop immediately interjecting the word "disease" into every post that has to do with sex. Clearly, that's where his mind goes. He has issues to work through. Maybe part of that is a gentle reminder each time he does it that he's done it again. In the future, hopefully he will think about it before he does it again for the 10,000th time. Because its boring, sex shamey, medically inaccurate, and doesn't add anything to the conversation.

by Anonymousreply 193October 7, 2020 7:03 PM

R193, considering these are Republicans and they don’t even wear masks, thinking they don’t wear condoms either isn’t a wild stretch. Especially since Trump is known not to wear them.

by Anonymousreply 194October 7, 2020 7:07 PM

She's a diseased slut who deserves to be shamed for anything and everything we can come up with. She's been in the thick of everything with that gang of criminals from the beginning and knew all about their conspiracy with Russia. She refused to testify truthfully about it and here we fucking are, we have license to say whatever we want.

She's a lying, treasonous, DISEASED cunt.

Don't like it? Don't fucking read it.

Snark-shame us? Fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 195October 7, 2020 7:48 PM

The handsome, irresistible hunk Jason Miller had a baby with his side piece. He was married and had a pregnant wife. He told his girlfriend he was separated and getting a divorce. Not so much. He also has some kids with the wife.

He also had a side piece to the side piece, Jane Doe. He sneaked an abortion pill into her drink without her knowledge or consent and she lost the baby.

You know, when you’re a Republican and as handsome as this, you have to beat the women off with a stick. He sued his first side piece girlfriend for custody of the living kid, and he sued the paper that posted the abortion pill story, based on it being true information from a sealed case. He lost.

I’m guessing he doesn’t wear condoms either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 196October 7, 2020 8:08 PM

In case you’re not familiar with the movie star good looks of Jason Miller, feast your eyes:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 197October 7, 2020 8:10 PM

Like a face drawn on a butt cheek

by Anonymousreply 198October 7, 2020 8:12 PM

This charming Lothario also claimed in court his side piece with the living baby was trying to break up his marriage. Self-righteously! That’s a Republican for you. I guess his dick just kept falling into these random women with no condom. If only they’d leave him alone, but they just won’t! It’s so hard to be the handsomest Republican around!

by Anonymousreply 199October 7, 2020 8:18 PM

Hot look

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 200October 7, 2020 8:32 PM

R200:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 201October 7, 2020 8:42 PM

at r110 a true and pretty skank! definition of.

by Anonymousreply 202October 7, 2020 9:52 PM

Ho's makeup game screams "Cosmo magazine ca. 1984".

by Anonymousreply 203October 7, 2020 10:21 PM

That picture at R110 with the deeply tanned legs and dead white feet is hilarious and disturbing at the same time. Wasn’t she using fake tan on her face at one time? Did she run out?

by Anonymousreply 204October 7, 2020 10:25 PM

She has the harsh makeup of the mid 80s, Trump's (and Ralph Lauren's, for that matter) moment of greatest authenticity.

by Anonymousreply 205October 7, 2020 11:27 PM

She lied to Director Mueller and other investigators. The nasty cunt was in on the treason the whole time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 206October 7, 2020 11:35 PM

R205, maybe that’s why she does it, because it reminds Trump of his youth. Maybe she should start wearing her hair in a sideways ponytail and listening to Duran Duran.

by Anonymousreply 207October 7, 2020 11:38 PM

Orange Con slaps dat poosie to soften and juice it up before inserting the mini-mushroom.

by Anonymousreply 208October 8, 2020 12:13 AM

I had a lunatic thought today that maybe Hope the superspreader (in both ways) could be a Mata Hati type.

Would be odd as hell if she were.

by Anonymousreply 209October 8, 2020 12:27 AM

[quote] Director Mueller

Cowardly cunt.

by Anonymousreply 210October 8, 2020 12:29 AM

[quote]I didn't know she was a model, but think she is stunning. Her looks, her clothes, her walk.

Again Hoe Hicks was a TWEEN model, then left modeling, then had her fat nose fixed. You guys are posting as if she was some kind of famous fashion model. She wasn't. She too short to model. 5'7" is not model height.

Hoe appears to apply her makeup with a trowel. It's way too heavy. Her entire look doesn't work for any political job. She doesn't work in fashion, this look doesn't fly for this type of job. The short skirts, the heavy makeup, the Hookers-at-the-Point thigh high boots, seriously?

The entire WH administration is filled with grifters, liars, leeches and other low-lifes. Hoe fits right in.

by Anonymousreply 211October 8, 2020 2:21 AM

She looks like a drag queen to me. Has anyone on Drag Race called themselves Ho Hicks yet?

by Anonymousreply 212October 8, 2020 5:09 PM

Are Covid Ho and Covid Barbie friends?

by Anonymousreply 213October 9, 2020 3:27 AM

They were, R213, she came into Donaldworld through working PR on some thing Ivanka was doing. She went to work directly for Ivanka's company (I think) and then moved into the main Trump office.

She was brought back to the White House, at least ostensibly, to work in Jared's office, I think she's still in good with Jervanka.

I don't think she works in Jared's office now but I really don't know because they don't run that place like a White House.

by Anonymousreply 214October 9, 2020 3:48 AM

Those boots are trashy.

by Anonymousreply 215October 9, 2020 6:22 AM

The queen has spoken.

by Anonymousreply 216October 9, 2020 6:31 AM

I can't believe she's only 31!

by Anonymousreply 217October 9, 2020 6:41 AM

How many cocks has she sucked?

by Anonymousreply 218October 9, 2020 6:44 AM

Ho Hix

by Anonymousreply 219October 9, 2020 8:31 AM

Those boots are made for Hoe Hicks!

by Anonymousreply 220October 9, 2020 10:43 AM

Bullshit she’s 31. BULL SHIT!

36-40 somewhere in there. If she were older she’d start with all the fillers.

Hoe Hicks better be on next years drag race in those boots or I swear I will burn everything to the ground.

by Anonymousreply 221October 10, 2020 12:19 AM

Obama was spot on with this.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222October 10, 2020 1:33 AM

she steamed trump's pants for him while he was wearing them.....do you need to know anything more? definitely ho

by Anonymousreply 223October 10, 2020 1:55 AM

[quote]she steamed trump's pants for him while he was wearing them.....do you need to know anything more? definitely ho

Can you imagine the stench from Dump's clothing? The fetid rank odor from all the garbage 'food' he eats! Not to mention the Depends he wears!

Hoe deserves hazard pay being anywhere near that orange freak.

by Anonymousreply 224October 11, 2020 4:59 AM

You think that's gross, she puts her face next to that mess when he's nude and puts that tiny mushroom in her MOUTH.

Think about THAT. You're welcome.

by Anonymousreply 225October 11, 2020 2:20 PM

Hot Trump loads, that's what I needed to picture, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 226October 11, 2020 4:31 PM

They're more like dribbles.

by Anonymousreply 227October 11, 2020 5:03 PM

R137 You're right. That is Hilary Rhoda in that photograph. She appeared in SI. She has on the same necklace as pictured below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 228October 11, 2020 5:23 PM

If Trump had his little peenie that close to a SI swimsuit model he would still be talking about it. We would never hear the end of it. She's just a pricey rent-a-skank.

by Anonymousreply 229October 11, 2020 5:27 PM

Since she must be running out of white house staff and appointees to fuck, she probably is now fucking Dotard tRump's personal attorney, William Barr.

by Anonymousreply 230October 12, 2020 4:34 AM

Of course, Trump caught it from her. He's probably always trying to stand as close to her as possible.

by Anonymousreply 231October 12, 2020 4:37 AM

She’s a dumb slut. She’ll fuck whomever she’s told to fuck.

Go back to growing your hair, skank.

by Anonymousreply 232October 12, 2020 5:36 AM

She's the type of woman fraus hate to have their husbands work around.

by Anonymousreply 233October 12, 2020 7:22 PM

Well she does seem to have a pesky habit of fucking the fraus husbands. When a girl keeps getting caught with their mens, the fraus get scared.

by Anonymousreply 234October 13, 2020 12:20 AM

Have Arab sultans had her?

by Anonymousreply 235October 14, 2020 12:05 AM

Hope has the looks and access to more worthwhile single men. Choosing unavailable and unattractive men indicates low self worth or mental deficiency.

by Anonymousreply 236October 14, 2020 12:11 AM

I see a Betty Broderick ending for her. Shot by some angry ex wife frau.

by Anonymousreply 237October 14, 2020 12:17 AM

How many homes has this homewrecker wrecked?

by Anonymousreply 238October 14, 2020 1:36 AM

It was Kayleigh McEnema who had a preventative double mastectomy.

by Anonymousreply 239October 14, 2020 2:33 AM

Is precautionary double mastectomy code for new titties like the deviated septum is code for new nose?

by Anonymousreply 240October 14, 2020 2:39 AM

[quote]Is precautionary double mastectomy code for new titties like the deviated septum is code for new nose?

Didn't you notice how small her tits are in some of the linked photos? Such as the R156 photo. The rest, the bathing suit photos are of the Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Hilary Rhoda.

Again, the other linked pics showing 'her' tits, weren't even of Hoe, they were of the model Hilary Rhoda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241October 14, 2020 3:29 AM

[quote] Hope Hicks' eyes look like the the abyss has stared back at her.

Hope Hicks [italic]is[/italic] the abyss.

by Anonymousreply 242October 14, 2020 6:14 AM

[quote]Hope has the looks and access to more worthwhile single men.

Not me. I run when I see that. Leave my gentleman callers alone!

by Anonymousreply 243October 14, 2020 8:54 AM

R242 - none of the dicks she has taken, no matter how often, would qualify her for being THE abyss.

One does not dig a mine with a toothpick.

by Anonymousreply 244October 14, 2020 10:40 AM

So what is Ho up to now? Back in WH?

by Anonymousreply 245October 14, 2020 12:54 PM

Does her cooch discriminate between Republicans and Democrats?

by Anonymousreply 246October 14, 2020 5:21 PM

Her fashion isn't too bad.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 247October 14, 2020 6:02 PM

I would love to read the thought bubbles above the two secret servicemen's heads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 248October 14, 2020 6:04 PM

Moonlighting

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 249October 14, 2020 7:47 PM

Slag

by Anonymousreply 250October 15, 2020 1:55 PM

She slept with Parscale.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 251October 15, 2020 1:57 PM

R251.....that's repulsive. He's repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 252October 15, 2020 2:06 PM

Isn't Brad a wife beater? Oh right, just what Ho Hicks likes.

by Anonymousreply 253October 15, 2020 2:21 PM

Wow, she fucked Parscale, too? She screwed Rob Porter, Lewandowski, Trump, and now Parscale. Is there anyone she hasn't fucked?

How does she walk around and act like everyone isn't pointing and laughing?

by Anonymousreply 254October 15, 2020 2:42 PM

[quote] Is there anyone she hasn't fucked?

Me

by Anonymousreply 255October 15, 2020 3:12 PM

Not a lovely idea to date beaters. Some disturbing mental issues could be afloat.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 256October 15, 2020 4:06 PM

It appears she likes older men. Does she ever hook up with men her own age?

by Anonymousreply 257October 15, 2020 7:12 PM

Who in their right mind would fuck Agent Orange and his teeny mushroom dick. The thought gives me severe nausea.

Seems doubtful he can get it up these days! Between the Adderall and whatever drugs he's on, you think he would even be able to use Viagra. Dump hasn't had sex in years!

by Anonymousreply 258October 15, 2020 7:36 PM

R258 Maybe Hope pissed on his face?

by Anonymousreply 259October 15, 2020 11:23 PM

[quote] Dump hasn't had sex in years!

I agree. There is no way he has had penetrative sex in the last several years.

by Anonymousreply 260October 15, 2020 11:25 PM

That whore looks like she will let you take a shit on her chest and lick your hairy poop smeared asshole right after.

by Anonymousreply 261October 15, 2020 11:32 PM

Ladybugs 🐞 partakes. Count on it.

by Anonymousreply 262October 15, 2020 11:47 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 263October 15, 2020 11:50 PM

Orange Con is into pee pee. Not limited to a hotel room in Moscow.

by Anonymousreply 264October 15, 2020 11:53 PM

R257, probably not. Hope was probably that girl in high school who dated way older men, and her taste still skews for men 15 years older than her or so.

by Anonymousreply 265October 17, 2020 2:29 AM

DjT needs to have "The Shining Stars" dinners at the White House, Mar A Lago, and Bedminister.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 266October 17, 2020 9:32 AM

Well, lookie who Dump went to church with yesterday (hint: that's not Melania).

And they're all matchy-matchy ... how adorable!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 267October 19, 2020 9:43 PM

^That Asian guy behind Trump is checking out Hope.

Trump isn't in church to repent.

by Anonymousreply 268October 20, 2020 11:46 AM

R268, he's checking her out because you can't see where Hope's hand is in that photo.

by Anonymousreply 269October 20, 2020 9:57 PM

She's a whore, darling!

by Anonymousreply 270October 21, 2020 1:26 PM

There were rumors that Hicks slept with a bunch of male WH staffers but I think she only angles for relationship with more powerful men. This is Hope's favorite song.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 271October 21, 2020 8:22 PM

I wonder who is more jealous of her: Melania or Ivanka?

by Anonymousreply 272October 22, 2020 4:46 AM

Melania. She knows how ever many men Hope fucks, Hope is still less of a whore than she is.

by Anonymousreply 273October 22, 2020 1:56 PM

HO likes to play hard to get.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 274October 22, 2020 2:56 PM

Has she slept with Stephen Miller?

by Anonymousreply 275October 23, 2020 4:21 AM

Miller got married last year within that social and political network. Otherwise, he's not the skirt chaser type.

by Anonymousreply 276October 23, 2020 3:32 PM

It's true, Stephen has no dick.

by Anonymousreply 277October 24, 2020 2:04 AM

Not by cup of tea, but girl, be yourself. Might give you a side eye at the bar, but if you feel good...

by Anonymousreply 278October 24, 2020 4:37 AM

[quote] Has she slept with Stephen Miller?

No way. It would never work. He's too scrawny for Hope. She's too alive for Miller, the necrophile.

by Anonymousreply 279October 26, 2020 2:17 AM

Can't wait until Hope is run outta DC.

by Anonymousreply 280October 26, 2020 2:23 AM

Hope on a rope is probably too much to ask for.

by Anonymousreply 281October 26, 2020 2:27 AM

HO HO HO

The holidays are soon coming.

by Anonymousreply 282October 26, 2020 9:34 AM

Holidays canceled in the US,

This is all part of the greatness this administration has bestowed the US.

by Anonymousreply 283October 26, 2020 9:53 AM

She's a super-spreader.

by Anonymousreply 284October 27, 2020 5:11 AM

Who has had more WH and DJT campaign menz? Her or Miz Ladybugs? That's a pensive question.

by Anonymousreply 285October 27, 2020 9:20 AM

Is she dead yet or what?

by Anonymousreply 286October 27, 2020 9:42 AM

What’s her clit like?

by Anonymousreply 287October 28, 2020 2:10 AM

Rampant and slightly calloused?

by Anonymousreply 288October 28, 2020 2:13 AM

The media reported this was her idea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 289October 28, 2020 8:29 AM

Heaux Puh-Hyxs

by Anonymousreply 290October 28, 2020 8:38 AM

So have gay men, OP.

by Anonymousreply 291October 28, 2020 8:43 AM

What's she up to?

by Anonymousreply 292December 1, 2020 8:38 AM

Has she partaken of the stumpy little mushroom penis?

by Anonymousreply 293December 1, 2020 8:51 AM

The most unappealing men. Inside and out. Ugly wifebeating grifters. What is wrong with this chick?

At least, Kim Gargoyle had some prime meat in her youth.

by Anonymousreply 294December 3, 2020 6:43 AM

SHE GOT HER JOB BY EATIN ALL 3 TRUMPS CUMWADS

by Anonymousreply 295December 3, 2020 7:08 AM

Hope Hicks resigns.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 296January 9, 2021 9:51 AM

Ho likes it rough. One of her ugly boyfriends beats women. A lil klan rally held indoors, ain't a big deal.

by Anonymousreply 297January 9, 2021 10:37 AM

Iiuuuu

by Anonymousreply 298January 9, 2021 12:52 PM

R297 haha

by Anonymousreply 299January 24, 2021 5:10 PM

that image of dump pointing means ' yeah, i fucked her'?

by Anonymousreply 300January 25, 2021 4:15 AM

R300 of course

by Anonymousreply 301February 1, 2021 9:27 PM

Ugh.

This girl has the worst taste, almost as bad as dataloungers drooling over Chris Klingon Watts.

by Anonymousreply 302February 2, 2021 12:44 AM

She's a Log Republican trapped inside of a whore's body

by Anonymousreply 303February 2, 2021 1:53 AM

I always get her mixed up with Alexis Rose on Schitts Creek

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 304February 2, 2021 2:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!