Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Clarence Thomas Pens Scathing Attack Suggesting Same-Sex Marriage Must Be Overturned.

And so it starts..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 209October 29, 2020 3:22 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 5, 2020 4:43 PM

He's a nasty man. Motivated by bitterness and rage.

by Anonymousreply 2October 5, 2020 4:45 PM

I hope he gets Covid and died,

by Anonymousreply 3October 5, 2020 4:48 PM

Turns out not all black people are good...

by Anonymousreply 4October 5, 2020 4:50 PM

Well, I guess we need to make a religion in which you have to be gay married in order to practice it

by Anonymousreply 5October 5, 2020 4:51 PM

No one of the same sex is going to want to marry him, so I guess he has nothing to lose.

by Anonymousreply 6October 5, 2020 4:53 PM

This was signed by Alito who is white r4.

Why the fuck are you trying to somehow make this about race bullshit? Can we focus on the real enemy?

by Anonymousreply 7October 5, 2020 4:53 PM

What enrages me about this motherfucker is that he should KNOW better.

For several reasons, he should have the empathy and compassion towards people whose necks society continuously attempts to step on. He's a disgusting individual.

by Anonymousreply 8October 5, 2020 4:53 PM

As Trump promised, this is the first step to overturn gay marriage.

by Anonymousreply 9October 5, 2020 4:54 PM

I agree that he should get covid and suffer. Or get hit by a car and suffer. Or get assaulted by a skin head and suffer. Or whatever as long as he suffers.

by Anonymousreply 10October 5, 2020 4:58 PM

[quote]Why the fuck are you trying to somehow make this about race bullshit? Can we focus on the real enemy?

Because he's a hypocrite. He's married to a WHITE woman. There were black men who were murdered for looking at a white woman the wrong way and interracial marriage was illegal in this country BUT he's offended by other people's marriage..

by Anonymousreply 11October 5, 2020 5:00 PM

He’s not going to live long. Biden can replace him ASAP with an Uber-liberal.

by Anonymousreply 12October 5, 2020 5:02 PM

My Uncle Thomas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13October 5, 2020 5:03 PM

Clarence just has reverse vitiligo. He is really a white man just like OJ Simpson.

by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2020 5:04 PM

Nasty fat fuck with a mediocre mind.

by Anonymousreply 15October 5, 2020 5:04 PM

This is the real, original thread on this. This one is late

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2020 5:06 PM

That’s it, bring back slavery.

by Anonymousreply 17October 5, 2020 5:06 PM

For all the undue panic, the reality is that, even if the constitutional underpinning for same-sex marriage is at risk, the political support, read: popular support, is ever-growing. So while such marriages may well be imperiled in a handful of states, in the the overwhelming number of states, comprising the vast majority of gays & lesbians, the composition of the High Court is of little moment.

by Anonymousreply 18October 5, 2020 5:08 PM

Uncle Ruckus was based on Clarence Thomas

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 5, 2020 5:08 PM

Gay people have now earned the inalienable right to use the N-word.

by Anonymousreply 20October 5, 2020 5:10 PM

R20 Everyone under the age of 30 says nigga now. Once rap became mainstream it was inevitable.

by Anonymousreply 21October 5, 2020 5:10 PM

This fat, rapey vulture was just chompin’ at the bit waiting for RBG to kick it.

by Anonymousreply 22October 5, 2020 5:10 PM

R21: I say it with a hard R and I roll the R as if I were speaking Spanish, and I will continue to do so with impunity and pride because as a gay man it is my right and duty. I hear Mexicans use that word all the time. After this, I am not going to stop them.

by Anonymousreply 23October 5, 2020 5:14 PM

He and Alito (and Barrett) want to implement Christian Sharia in the US.

They are traitors.

by Anonymousreply 24October 5, 2020 5:14 PM

anita hill !!!!

by Anonymousreply 25October 5, 2020 5:14 PM

John Wilkes Booth was right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 5, 2020 5:15 PM

"Everyone under the age of 30 says nigga now"

No, they don't.

by Anonymousreply 27October 5, 2020 5:16 PM

Did you even read the article, R7? It addresses Clance's recent statement, not Alito's from 2015.

by Anonymousreply 28October 5, 2020 5:17 PM

He's a pig who isn't exactly a paragon of morality. Ask Anita Hill

by Anonymousreply 29October 5, 2020 5:17 PM

Time for the 13th Amendment to be repealed and for white gays to be repaid in reparations.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30October 5, 2020 5:17 PM

He's on my list right after Barr.

by Anonymousreply 31October 5, 2020 5:18 PM

Alito should meet the same fate as Sacco and Vanzetti. The judge in that trial was a much better jurist than this fucking greaseball ever was or ever will be.

by Anonymousreply 32October 5, 2020 5:18 PM

That does seem obvious, R19. Thomas is driven by self-hatred.

by Anonymousreply 33October 5, 2020 5:18 PM

R23 You know you can be gay and be of any race right? I didn't know only white men could be gay.

R27 Go to a college town or a city like LA, NY and Houston. You will see all races saying it. I see more Indians and Chinese kids saying it than actual black people. When you have Kendrick, Kanye, Rihanna, Drake, Beyonce and Nicki being mainstream pop acts it is inevitable.

But anyway, I cringe so hard when suburban white people say n-i-g-g-e-r with that hard r. It sounds so lame as they have no rhythm or cadence to their voices like black and Hispanic people do. I believe in freedom of speech so I won't stop them but they sure as hell aren't calling me that word or they'll get a fat lip.

by Anonymousreply 34October 5, 2020 5:19 PM

If he were white, he never would have even been admitted to law school. Fucker.

by Anonymousreply 35October 5, 2020 5:19 PM

After this, we are going to keep saying it, saying it loud, and saying it proud. If Trump gets reelected and police violence against you people gets worse, you will fucking deserve it and this is why.

by Anonymousreply 36October 5, 2020 5:20 PM

[quote]Thomas is driven by self-hatred.

What is Alito driven by?

"The statement was written by Thomas and joined by Alito..."

by Anonymousreply 37October 5, 2020 5:21 PM

"Go to a college town or a city like LA, NY and Houston. You will see all races saying it. I see more Indians and Chinese kids saying it than actual black people. When you have Kendrick, Kanye, Rihanna, Drake, Beyonce and Nicki being mainstream pop acts it is inevitable."

I live in a college town and I definitely don't hear anyone saying that.

"If Trump gets reelected and police violence against you people gets worse, you will fucking deserve it and this is why."

Complaining about homophobia while being racist. Nice.

by Anonymousreply 38October 5, 2020 5:21 PM

R35 You realize how old Thomas is right? Thomas grew up in the South in a time when blacks were still being lynched and their houses being burnt down. He really did pull himself up by his bootstraps. Most people of his age especially religious are opposed to gay marriage so he's not unique. He's still a disgusting self-hating man though.

by Anonymousreply 39October 5, 2020 5:22 PM

Minorities don’t do well with Corona.

by Anonymousreply 40October 5, 2020 5:23 PM

Democrats have always been right about everything, especially during the Civil War.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 5, 2020 5:24 PM

R40 Does that include poor white obese people in Mississippi and Kansas too?

by Anonymousreply 42October 5, 2020 5:25 PM

Or greasy fat Italians from New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut? Or even fatter Mexicans in Texas and California?

by Anonymousreply 43October 5, 2020 5:26 PM

[quote] Thomas grew up in the South in a time when blacks were still being lynched and their houses being burnt down.

One more attack on gay rights by a person of color, and those days are coming back with a vengeance.

by Anonymousreply 44October 5, 2020 5:27 PM

Thomas believes that the delicate feeeelings of rabid Christianists should trump - as it were - the rights of LGBTQ people to enjoy the benefits of marriage.

I have just three words for him...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 5, 2020 5:28 PM

R44 As others have said on this site. Being gay and being a person of color are not mutually exclusive. Do people like Bayard Rustin, Marsha Thompson, Langston Hughes, Lorainne Hansberry, Don Lemon, Billy Porter and Angela Davis not exist?

by Anonymousreply 46October 5, 2020 5:30 PM

Funny. If it weren’t for Loving v. Virginia our dear Uncle Justice Thomas wouldn’t be married. I’m pretty sure that at the time Loving was decided, a whole lot of people had “sincerely held religious beliefs” that blacks should not marry whites.

by Anonymousreply 47October 5, 2020 5:31 PM

"One more attack on gay rights by a person of color, and those days are coming back with a vengeance."

So, you're only concerned with black people who make homophobic comments and not white ones who do? Were you cool with Antonin Scalia?

by Anonymousreply 48October 5, 2020 5:31 PM

Well this thread went exactly as I have envisioned it to have gone. I see the people from 4chan and Gab have invaded this site LOL.

by Anonymousreply 49October 5, 2020 5:32 PM

Clarence Thomas has been Clarence Thomas for 30 years. A completely unremarkable and predictable voice on the SC.

If you are only now worried about marriage equality blame the white gay Nazis who felt it was their prerogative to support Trump, Republicans and the alt-right.

by Anonymousreply 50October 5, 2020 5:33 PM

[quote]I’m pretty sure that at the time Loving was decided, a whole lot of people had “sincerely held religious beliefs” that blacks should not marry whites.

The Southern Baptist denomination was formed was because northern Baptists refused to appoint slaveholders as missionaries. Early faculty and trustees argued that slavery was in the best interests of the slaves themselves, while others insisted it was "a God-ordained institution."

by Anonymousreply 52October 5, 2020 5:35 PM

r51, are you trying to be ironic? He's a hatemonger who treats women like shit.

by Anonymousreply 53October 5, 2020 5:35 PM

Now I get it, Defacto is a parody account.

by Anonymousreply 54October 5, 2020 5:36 PM

At least gay marriage does not mongrelize either the black race or the white race like interracial heterosexual “marriage“ does.

by Anonymousreply 55October 5, 2020 5:37 PM

Thanks to all the Hillary haters, we have three more rightwing judges on the court.

by Anonymousreply 56October 5, 2020 5:39 PM

R51 - are you serious? He's not smart. He attacks and wants to dismantle affirmative action, which he benefitted from his whole life.

He's no scholar. He was a laughable replacement for Thurgood Marshall.

He will sell out anything and anybody - he has no morals whatsoever. And his wife is just as awful.

Name 3 good things he has ever LED - not simply voted with.

by Anonymousreply 57October 5, 2020 5:39 PM

R55 First off there is no such thing as a "white race" or "black race". This isn't the Victorian era anymore. Modern science has debunked these racist beliefs.

And FYI most black Americans are mixed though centuries of rape at the hands of white men who came up with the one-drop rule to increase the slave population by including mixed children. People who look like Chris Brown, Beyonce, Steph Curry and Vanessa Williams are not walking around in Africa.

by Anonymousreply 58October 5, 2020 5:40 PM

FAT, DO-NOTHING FUCK.

by Anonymousreply 59October 5, 2020 5:40 PM

The blacks don't like gays because the church tells them so. It's as simple as that.

by Anonymousreply 60October 5, 2020 5:42 PM

He is a coon and a buffoon, and his homophobia is TNB. Every word of this speech applies to him and then some. Non-Black people should no longer feel ashamed of feeling this way. We are tired of having to kiss the asses of people who will gladly cry racism at the drop of a hat just to turn around and deprive other groups of civil rights.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61October 5, 2020 5:43 PM

R60 As opposed to white people who are Evangelical Christians? Why do act like white people are sooooo virtuous and pure-minded. Gimme a fucking break man.

Listen black people have differing views on this subject. Martin Luther King and Coretta Scott King supported gay rights. Huey P Newton and Angela Davis were supportive too. Many black celebrities are very supportive of gay rights. Will Smith took a risk by playing a gay character in the early 90s though he backed out of a kiss scene but mostly due to fear of career backlash (this was before Independence Day and Men in Black tbf). James Baldwin and Audre Lorde are both highly revered black authors in black literary canon. Rupaul is beloved by many black women. Stop making broad generalizations. I'm gay and black and my family and friends accept me.

by Anonymousreply 62October 5, 2020 5:47 PM

[quote] People who look like Chris Brown, Beyonce, Steph Curry and Vanessa Williams are not walking around in Africa.

No, but homophobic assholes there are holding back gay rights, and you can no longer blame so-called white imperialism when those countries left years ago and have full equality for LGB people today.

by Anonymousreply 63October 5, 2020 5:47 PM

Cut to the chase: much as we despise Thomas, we need him alive in that Seat until we have a Democrat in the White House to name his young, liberal replacement.

Down, Covid--hands off SCOTUS for the time-being.

by Anonymousreply 64October 5, 2020 5:48 PM

“Oh but muh Whitey” is a deflection. If white people are so homophobic, then why did Germany get gay marriage before any of the other former Axis powers, any Middle Eastern country, or most of Africa?

by Anonymousreply 65October 5, 2020 5:49 PM

Has Clarence been poz for rona yet?

by Anonymousreply 66October 5, 2020 5:51 PM

Wow I'm right. The basement dwelling 4channers, Stormfronters, r/coontown and Gab users invaded this site.

by Anonymousreply 67October 5, 2020 5:51 PM

You give them so much to work with every. Single. Time.

by Anonymousreply 68October 5, 2020 5:52 PM

Why is “coon” racist in the name of a Reddit sub but not in a tweet by Snoop Dogg?

by Anonymousreply 69October 5, 2020 5:54 PM

r61, where is your hate for homophobic white people like Alito?

by Anonymousreply 70October 5, 2020 5:54 PM

[quote]where is your hate for homophobic white people like Alito?

Right here, pal.

by Anonymousreply 71October 5, 2020 5:57 PM

White people enable black people to get away with homophobic shit like this by putting black people on a pedestal. It's embarrassing.

by Anonymousreply 72October 5, 2020 5:58 PM

Welp, this thread gets FFed.

by Anonymousreply 73October 5, 2020 5:58 PM

Amazingly, there were many doubting "Thomases" in the Amy Coney Barrett discussion who felt that marriage equality was safer than legal abortion. Legal abortion enjoys far greater public approval than marriage equality. An ultra-conservative court will doom both.

If marriage equality is overturned, and some states are allowed to prohibit same sex marriage, I place the blame on all the wealthy white gays who luxuriated in marriage equality and felt their white privilege and socio-economic status suddenly erased the stigma of being gay and part of a "marginalized community." They supported Trump and/or the Republicans, or they selfishly disengaged from the political process. They left the rest of us behind.

However paradoxical it may be for a black man married to a white woman to oppose same-sex marriage it is equally so for a homosexual to support white supremacy.

by Anonymousreply 75October 5, 2020 5:59 PM

Then you're a homophobe, R75, for blaming gays for homophobia. Whatever race you are, I am now prejudiced against it because it is your race.

by Anonymousreply 76October 5, 2020 6:02 PM

Clarence, and a couple of other justices, ought to remember that under the US Constitution, they "shall hold their Offices during good behavior" and can be impeached.

"Good behavior" is nowhere defined in the Constitution, so apparently it's whatever grounds the House feels they have to impeach and the Senate to convict.

It hasn't been done since 1805 but if they ignore precedent, well, there's precedent to remove them.

by Anonymousreply 77October 5, 2020 6:03 PM

Now is the time.

by Anonymousreply 78October 5, 2020 6:03 PM

He played the race card during the Anita Hill hearings by calling it a "high-tech lynching." First to complain about being discriminated against, first to turn around and do it to others.

by Anonymousreply 79October 5, 2020 6:04 PM

Honey, can you start by overturning Loving v. Virginia?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80October 5, 2020 6:04 PM

Welp, R73 will make the grease fire burn brighter than ever.

by Anonymousreply 81October 5, 2020 6:05 PM

And

Clarence Thomas

as

Alice

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82October 5, 2020 6:06 PM

Just as I thought, white people always reveal exactly who they are. This thread is another reminder of that.

White people always generalize black people as one, we never get the benefit of being individuals. But a monolithic group of one.

Since it's okay to say the word Nigger buy gay white men. Please don't cry when you hear people using the word "Faggot."

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

White people never stop, they always have to play victim, gay or straight. While History says otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 83October 5, 2020 6:07 PM

[quote]Legal abortion enjoys far greater public approval than marriage equality.

In that case, women lose the vote as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84October 5, 2020 6:09 PM

[quote] Then you're a homophobe, [R75], for blaming gays for homophobia. Whatever race you are, I am now prejudiced against it because it is your race.

You're a simpleton, R76. Thomas is indifferent to same-sex marriage because he is heterosexual -- it doesn't affect him. White gays who enjoyed marriage equality and any other aspects of white privilege are indifferent to white supremacy because they are white -- it doesn't affect them.

Are Aaron Schock, Lindsey Graham and Peter Thiel homophobes? What have they done to ensure that marriage equality would be the law of the land.

by Anonymousreply 85October 5, 2020 6:09 PM

They can afford to have his black ass taken out with one phone call.

by Anonymousreply 86October 5, 2020 6:10 PM

Just based off of how nasty and racist this thread is, I hope he along with the other justices do over turn gay marriage. It's an abomination anyway.

If racism is ok, so is homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 87October 5, 2020 6:11 PM

Then it's time for a worldwide Gay Lives Matter movement to destroy the institutions and individuals who oppress gays.

by Anonymousreply 88October 5, 2020 6:12 PM

[quote]Thomas is indifferent to same-sex marriage because he is heterosexual

Thomas is hardly indifferent to same-sex marriage – he's actively campaigning against it.

by Anonymousreply 89October 5, 2020 6:13 PM

Exactly R85. I've always said and I will always stand by this. Gay white men are the exact same as straight white men. They are both the exact same. They do everything they can to up hold white supremacy and don't care about anything that affects then unless they think someone who is none white is trying to threaten them.

They are very transparent in their actions. They aren't fooling anyone.

by Anonymousreply 90October 5, 2020 6:14 PM

Black people marched for civil rights in the 1950s and 1960s.

Now they are trying to take gay rights away from us.

by Anonymousreply 91October 5, 2020 6:14 PM

R91

I’m out of F&Fs but F&F this obvious troll people.

by Anonymousreply 92October 5, 2020 6:16 PM

R87, as if you have ever needed a reason to be a homophobe. Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 93October 5, 2020 6:16 PM

R87, as if you have ever needed a reason to be a homophobe. Blocked.

by Anonymousreply 94October 5, 2020 6:16 PM

Gay white people benefited from the civil rights movement. You all did absolutely nothing.

No wonder Ronald Reagan ignored the filthy faggots back in the 80s. He did the right thing.

by Anonymousreply 95October 5, 2020 6:16 PM

[quote] Thomas is hardly indifferent to same-sex marriage – he's actively campaigning against it.

He is an SC justice so he is NOT "campaigning" against it but I understand your meaning. He opposes it. So what of the white gays who support Trump? What are they "actively campaigning" against?

by Anonymousreply 96October 5, 2020 6:17 PM

Alito is functioning well past his "use by" date. He pushed the Citizens United decision which has been one of the worst SC decisions in history. He votes right wing on everything.

Thomas is still angry and bitter and will also vote right wing on everything. His intelligence ion judicial matters is quite lacking. His wife his a vile party activist and often displays a conflict of interest. Some nasty verbage is uttered from her mouth

The Supreme Court needs an 18 year max term limit and a mandatory age retirement.

by Anonymousreply 97October 5, 2020 6:18 PM

If racism is fine so is homophobia.

Eat the fucking gays. Everyone uses you anyway. Everyone laughs behind your backs when your not around.

by Anonymousreply 98October 5, 2020 6:18 PM

[quote]So what of the white gays who support Trump? What are they "actively campaigning" against?

America.

by Anonymousreply 99October 5, 2020 6:19 PM

Well thank god the picture of morality himself has spoken.

by Anonymousreply 100October 5, 2020 6:19 PM

Trump 2020!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 101October 5, 2020 6:21 PM

R87: If homophobia is okay, then so is racism, boy!

by Anonymousreply 102October 5, 2020 6:21 PM

If you have any gay friends who are still voting for Trump or Republicans this elections because of money/taxes/racism, then please unfriend them and let them know why you've unfriended them.

They are not good people and you'll be much better off without them in your life. We can no longer afford to give these people the benefit of the doubt.

by Anonymousreply 103October 5, 2020 6:21 PM

Throw R92 in the same grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 104October 5, 2020 6:22 PM

"White people enable black people to get away with homophobic shit like this by putting black people on a pedestal."

Bullshit. First of all, people like you accuse minorities of "playing the race card" while making this about race - Alito and Thomas both came out against marriage equality, yet you focus on the black guy and ignore the white one. people who hate gays are going to continue to do so whether people "put them on a pedestal" or not.

by Anonymousreply 105October 5, 2020 6:22 PM

[quote]Do people like Bayard Rustin, Marsha Thompson, Langston Hughes, Lorainne Hansberry, Don Lemon, Billy Porter and Angela Davis not exist?

Of the ones who aren't dead, where were they when supposedly gay civil rights organizations were selling us out to trannies?

by Anonymousreply 106October 5, 2020 6:22 PM

[quote]If you have any gay friends who are still voting for Trump or Republicans this elections because of money/taxes/racism, then please unfriend them and let them know why you've unfriended them.

Why are you limiting it to just gay friends? Unfriend ANYONE, gay or straight, that is Republican.

by Anonymousreply 107October 5, 2020 6:23 PM

The double standard on this thread is disgusting. Andy Cohen really does represent white gays.

by Anonymousreply 108October 5, 2020 6:23 PM

He's an evil black man married to an evil white woman so both are prime COVID material.

by Anonymousreply 109October 5, 2020 6:23 PM

Gay white men should get reparations for gay white male bashing and for the economic and psychological effects of systemic homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 110October 5, 2020 6:23 PM

[quote] He's an evil black man married to an evil white woman so both are prime COVID material.

I knew the zebras would ruin this country!

by Anonymousreply 111October 5, 2020 6:24 PM

And now the coloreds think they have the right to act uppity to the fags!

by Anonymousreply 112October 5, 2020 6:24 PM

"Of the ones who aren't dead, where were they when supposedly gay civil rights organizations were selling us out to trannies?"

Complaining about discrimination while bitching about "trannies" - so funny. The bigots here don't have any self awareness.

by Anonymousreply 113October 5, 2020 6:24 PM

[quote][R21]: I say it with a hard R and I roll the R as if I were speaking Spanish, and I will continue to do so with impunity and pride because as a gay man it is my right and duty. I hear Mexicans use that word all the time. After this, I am not going to stop them.

Oh, sit your narrow flat ass down, bitch. You say it in front of no one, but yourself. Now shut it until you can grow some real balls, and I don't mean spewing racial slurs on an annoymous board.

by Anonymousreply 114October 5, 2020 6:25 PM

R105 Please say it again. White people have been playing the race card for the last 500 years.

by Anonymousreply 115October 5, 2020 6:25 PM

You deserve racism for your homophobia. You deserve every stereotype in the fucking book. You deserve to be thrown in jail. You deserve police brutality. You deserve discrimination. You proved time and time again you would gladly do it to us given half the chance. And like fools, we gave you multiple chances.

by Anonymousreply 116October 5, 2020 6:26 PM

R114, don't you fucking dare tell me how to respond to my people's oppression.

by Anonymousreply 117October 5, 2020 6:26 PM

Gay white men are hypocrites and fake liberals. The more I come to thus site the more I get pushed to the Right in my politics.

I might even vote for Trump thus year.

by Anonymousreply 118October 5, 2020 6:27 PM

Gays can't be racist because racism equals power plus prejudice and gays don't have the power to oppress. The n-word privilege is ours for good.

by Anonymousreply 119October 5, 2020 6:28 PM

R116 Faggot please.

by Anonymousreply 120October 5, 2020 6:29 PM

This is how we combat homophobia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 121October 5, 2020 6:29 PM

Stop pretending you give a shit about slavery if you made Kamala Harris the nominee for VP.

by Anonymousreply 122October 5, 2020 6:30 PM

R119 Faggots will never have the power black people have in terms of the ability to get people fired or cancelled.

Homophobia is very easily looked over. It's not real bitch. DL is constantly racist, and frequent this site the most you ask? Gay white men. You people are no better then straight white people.

Fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 123October 5, 2020 6:31 PM

R118, riiight! Because you disagree with some anonymous posters on DL, you have decided that the only acceptable course of action is to vote for the party that is actually trying to take away our rights?

What are you snorting?

by Anonymousreply 124October 5, 2020 6:33 PM

You break it, you bought it. He's yours. You own him.

by Anonymousreply 125October 5, 2020 6:33 PM

Your attempts to disown him are unconvincing.

by Anonymousreply 126October 5, 2020 6:34 PM

[quote] I might even vote for Trump thus year.

Oh, you are definitely NOT a troll, but someone we should take seriously then. /s

by Anonymousreply 127October 5, 2020 6:34 PM

Which party is pushing trans kids, R124?

by Anonymousreply 128October 5, 2020 6:34 PM

How's the weather in Moscow R118?

by Anonymousreply 129October 5, 2020 6:35 PM

Rich or poor, Gay White Men are still victims of "straight" black male homophobia. This has got to stop. We must stop shaming gay men for verbal retaliation in the face of systemic oppression for which people of color are now at least partly responsible.

by Anonymousreply 130October 5, 2020 6:35 PM

r116, stop trolling. BLM was founded by black lesbians. Stop blaming black people for the fact that homophobia exists.

by Anonymousreply 131October 5, 2020 6:38 PM

I love The Onion

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 5, 2020 6:38 PM

[quote]Stop pretending you give a shit about slavery if you made Kamala Harris the nominee for VP.

Uh, we don't vote for the VP nominee, Einstein.

by Anonymousreply 133October 5, 2020 6:41 PM

Once Biden is in office the Dems need to concentrate on finding any way possible to get rid of him and any of the other Republican SCOTUS judges as possible.

That said, looks like it's time for thousands of pickets to take up stations outside this filthy pig's home and make his and his filthy wife's lives miserable for a while. Show them there are repercussions to being assholes.

by Anonymousreply 134October 5, 2020 6:41 PM

[quote][R114], don't you fucking dare tell me how to respond to my people's oppression.

"Your people" have no power! Bottom of the barrel dregs that no one courts because a). They're racist as hell, themselves. b). Won't support their own when he runs for office, instead ridicule him and try their best to diminish him in the eyes of the mainstream population. c) Will roll over and take all and any abuse without retaliation. d). Are desperate for the man's approval and so get zero respect.

Black people are the total opposite and have been the only drivers of historical social and civil change in America because they are willing to fight. Gay men would not have revolted in the same way had George Floyd been gay.

I say all this as a very disappointed and disillusioned gay man and wish the gay community would learn from the black community. They're natural allies. The big part of gay characteristics in the United States is the imitation of black women.

by Anonymousreply 135October 5, 2020 6:42 PM

Not as nice as Beijing, R129.

by Anonymousreply 136October 5, 2020 6:43 PM

[quote] wish the gay community would learn from the black community.

We did. You used the positions you gained through civil rights laws to discriminate against others. Now it's our turn.

by Anonymousreply 137October 5, 2020 6:45 PM

he's a dumb cunt

by Anonymousreply 138October 5, 2020 6:46 PM

He's why there is racism.

by Anonymousreply 139October 5, 2020 6:47 PM

The Dems have the right idea: if there is a clean sweep in November, just pack the court next year and be done with this foolishness.

by Anonymousreply 140October 5, 2020 6:59 PM

This never would have happened had you not kicked the Dixiecrats out of the party.

by Anonymousreply 141October 5, 2020 7:02 PM

R135 doesn't know about Act Up?

by Anonymousreply 142October 5, 2020 7:11 PM

[quote]The big part of gay characteristics in the United States is the imitation of black women.

Who have also faced attacks from black men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143October 5, 2020 7:13 PM

There is a certain irony in the fact that then-Senator Joe Biden helped make the Thomas nomination happen with his grilling of Anita Hill.

by Anonymousreply 144October 5, 2020 7:34 PM

Careful generally those who hate gay marriage despise inter-racial marriage.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145October 5, 2020 7:49 PM

He proved that to be bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 146October 5, 2020 8:02 PM

[quote] You deserve racism for your homophobia. You deserve every stereotype in the fucking book. You deserve to be thrown in jail. You deserve police brutality. You deserve discrimination. You proved time and time again you would gladly do it to us given half the chance. And like fools, we gave you multiple chances.

Who is "we"?

by Anonymousreply 147October 5, 2020 9:02 PM

Does "Long Dong" Thomas still put his pubic hairs on the coke cans of the associates?

by Anonymousreply 148October 5, 2020 9:31 PM

A Democratic controlled Senate can impeach a Supreme Court Justice. A just cause would be needed.

Clarence Thomas and wife may have engaged in a lot of conflict of interests.

Find out the money flow from whom. This Ginny does lobbying. Red flags?

by Anonymousreply 149October 5, 2020 9:40 PM

I grew up in Savannah in the 50s & 60s where Thomas is from. There were not lynchings and burnings of black houses there then. I am black and a Democrat. Stop the stereotypic distortion. Yes, there was segregation and discrimination of the era. I cant stand Thomas btw.

by Anonymousreply 150October 5, 2020 9:51 PM

R148, unfortunately, yes

by Anonymousreply 151October 5, 2020 10:40 PM

Hey...we have not heard from our Log Cabin Republicans. Still supporting the Orangeman?

by Anonymousreply 152October 5, 2020 11:05 PM

R152, we sure are!

by Anonymousreply 153October 5, 2020 11:53 PM

R149 A Democratic House can impeach him. A Democratic Senate can convict him.

And should.

by Anonymousreply 154October 6, 2020 1:16 AM

He seems such a self-pontificating, angry, nasty asshole.

by Anonymousreply 155October 6, 2020 1:19 AM

Because he IS one

by Anonymousreply 156October 6, 2020 1:26 AM

aint she dead yet????

hope anita hill still haunts his dreams old perv

by Anonymousreply 157October 6, 2020 1:25 PM

The attack on transgeders by Ginni's group is just the tip of their iceberg agenda to eradicate gay rights.

From the past year:

[quote]WASHINGTON — President Trump met last week with a delegation of hard-right activists led by Ginni Thomas, the wife of Justice Clarence Thomas, listening quietly as members of the group denounced transgender people and women serving in the military, according to three people with direct knowledge of the events.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158October 6, 2020 1:50 PM

Ginni Thomas led the purge effort to dislodge Republicans not totally loyal to Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 159October 6, 2020 1:56 PM

I can't wait for the election to sweep these evil people from power.

by Anonymousreply 160October 6, 2020 4:08 PM

Spread news about the Thomas-Alito opinion and say that repeal of gay marriage is imminent if Trump wins the election.

by Anonymousreply 161October 6, 2020 4:14 PM

I hate Ginny. She’s evil.

by Anonymousreply 162October 6, 2020 4:37 PM

If all the women Longdong harassed came forward and told their accounts, he would be removed from the SCOTUS.

But when you see what happened to Anita Hill- and it had no effect- do you blame them for staying silent?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163October 6, 2020 5:06 PM

The one thing i hate bout Biden is he pushed for Thomas to be on the court and brushed his accusers aside. real fukd up.

by Anonymousreply 164October 6, 2020 5:47 PM

I would carefully read the what Thomas actually wrote without any reporter’s interpretation. He actually offers a way for gay marriage to be more solidified into our constitution without calling the right bigots. That’s not such a bad thing. No person is perfect in any way and I’m sure I’ll get slammed for my post but I didn’t read that he wanted it overturned. His opine was that it should have been reached differently. Ultimately, Ms. Kentucky’s case was chosen not to be heard. What makes me ponder the most is therm if textualist. Perhaps that is why as humans in general we do not progress. We are still holding on to ancient texts???

I may not agree with each person’s view but I’d rather read it and give it thought than react and label it prejudice like most of the posters here.

by Anonymousreply 165October 6, 2020 5:52 PM

R165, no he doesn't say directly gay marriage should be overturned but states directly that, when religious views come into play, they should get priority. Imagine the utter chaos in American civil life if people could just reject serving and working with others just because of what they themselves "believe." (and Belief is really what SCOTUS considers religion.)

What he is really saying, and what we have all picked up on, is that, without a SCOTUS ruling stating gay marriage is right, this wouldn't be much of a lagal issue.

Plus he says that gay marriage should have happened through a democratic process (which apparently, having a SCOTUS decision isn't). The irony is so many of his own rights (including his marriage to a white woman) came about because of SCOTUS decisions.

by Anonymousreply 166October 6, 2020 6:17 PM

Really, R165? So much so that you set up a new account to do so?

First post ever (under this id) for R165. Thomas makes no bones that he wants it overturned. Why do you come here to defend him?

He's right about one thing - he will get slammed. And probably start another account.

by Anonymousreply 167October 6, 2020 6:17 PM

I just love looking at Clarence's truculent, disgusted face. Gosh, what a nice man. Is there a single thing in this world that he doesn't hate?

by Anonymousreply 168October 6, 2020 6:18 PM

[quote] He actually offers a way for gay marriage to be more solidified into our constitution without calling the right bigots

Um, how exactly. Please clarify

by Anonymousreply 169October 6, 2020 6:18 PM

[quote] He actually offers a way for gay marriage to be more solidified into our constitution without calling the right bigot

Gay marriage is solidified by the 14th Amendment and the right is a bunch of bigots.

by Anonymousreply 170October 6, 2020 6:21 PM

Hopefully a Gay White Male judge will rule against Loving v Virginia as payback.

by Anonymousreply 171October 6, 2020 6:51 PM

Was slavery really ended by the "democratic process"? Cut out the part of the country that wants to keep slavery legal and then vote on it.

by Anonymousreply 172October 6, 2020 6:52 PM

Gay marriage is at stake because of a black man, and Italian, and a woman. They have been discriminated against and now they are turning the tables and doing it to us. They deserve to be called every bad name in the book and a whole lot more. They sure as hell don’t deserve rights if they won’t respect ours.

by Anonymousreply 173October 6, 2020 6:57 PM

R173, the presidents who chose them are straight white men.

by Anonymousreply 174October 6, 2020 7:42 PM

R171, Mildred Loving was for gay marriage. Don't threaten discrimination because SOME people are bigots

by Anonymousreply 175October 6, 2020 7:43 PM

Christians have to live in this world like everyone else. How do these delicate flowers navigate the minefields of their lives when no one measures-up to their bible? I don't see them blocking adulterers, murders and shellfish-eaters from their cake shops, etc. They're just picking and choosing what they want to get repulsed by.

If you're that sensitive to differences go cloister yourselves off in a commune (no that's not going to happen). And I guess that cuts all travel to foreign places that don't follow the same morals (no that won' t happen).

Marriage is a legal contract that should be open to consenting adults. They're the ones who throw church into the mix.

by Anonymousreply 176October 6, 2020 9:02 PM

If that fat thick cunt is within range, I'll put a bullet in his black head.

by Anonymousreply 177October 6, 2020 9:04 PM

We should start calling him cracker since by Joe Biden's reasoning, he ain't black! In fact, Joe Biden is blacker than he is!

by Anonymousreply 178October 6, 2020 9:21 PM

R178, yawn. Most black voters will be supporting Biden. Trump is actively trying to suppress the black vote.

by Anonymousreply 179October 6, 2020 9:29 PM

Blackness and being a Democrat are mutually inclusive. You know that, I know that, and all Black people whose lives matter know that, too. Uncle Thomas need not apply.

by Anonymousreply 180October 6, 2020 9:31 PM

Thomas doesn't look too healthy in op's pic. Old black men tend to have hypertension and diabetes, so luckily he won't be long for this world.

by Anonymousreply 181October 6, 2020 9:39 PM

I loved it when Harry Belafonte called Thomas an Uncle Tom house n----r. That was great.

by Anonymousreply 182October 6, 2020 9:40 PM

While they're at it, they need to go back even further, and make Thomas' interracial marriage illegal, null & void.

by Anonymousreply 183October 6, 2020 10:06 PM

Plenty of gay people marched for Black civil rights, and this is the thanks we get?

by Anonymousreply 184October 6, 2020 10:08 PM

R184, not all black people are Clarence Thomas, you get that, right?

by Anonymousreply 185October 6, 2020 10:32 PM

If you were married to that wrinkled old harpy he calls his wife you'd look ill to R181.

by Anonymousreply 186October 7, 2020 1:14 AM

[quote] Gay marriage is at stake because of a black man, and Italian, and a woman. They have been discriminated against and now they are turning the tables and doing it to us. They deserve to be called every bad name in the book and a whole lot more. They sure as hell don’t deserve rights if they won’t respect ours.

Wrong! Marriage equality is at stake because of white men -- (possibly closeted) Mitch McConnell and (definitely closeted) Lindsey Graham. They have engineered this ultra- conservative renovation of the Supreme Court. White gay men have only themselves to blame by failing to be vigilant against the threat presented by closeted gay men. Too many crave the privilege that comes with assimilation, and have pursued a quiet, apolitical heteronormative existence. Not all of course, there are many white gay men that are still engaged in the fight. Tolerating and apologizing for the closet cases is the downfall.

I know your post was race-bait but it never hurts to counter all the purposeful and malicious misinformation spewed out into the world by racist morons.

by Anonymousreply 187October 16, 2020 2:57 AM

Even if the SCOTUS reverses it’s ruling nationalizing Gat marriage, I don’t think that existing Gay marriages can be undone.

In California, there was a brief period when Gay marriage was legalized, perhaps locally only, I don’t recall, before it was made illegal state-wide. But those couples that were married in that brief period remained married.

by Anonymousreply 188October 16, 2020 3:04 AM

At what point is it unconstitutional to be out of touch with the people you represent?

by Anonymousreply 189October 16, 2020 3:06 AM

Clarence Thomas is a good example of why Supreme Court justices should have a mandatory retirement age of 70.

by Anonymousreply 190October 16, 2020 3:18 AM

He's living on borrowed time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 191October 16, 2020 3:52 AM

R187, stop letting homophobes of color off the hook.

by Anonymousreply 192October 16, 2020 6:39 AM

[quote] [R187], stop letting homophobes of color off the hook.

Stop laying homophobia at the feet of people of color -- specifically black men. Roberts, Alito, Gorsuch, Kavanaugh and now Barrett are white. Trump is white, McConnell is white, Graham is white.

Even suggesting that somehow Thomas' homophobia is a threat to marriage equality is stupid. He lacked the influence to stop it for the last 30 years. He is not a catalyst or a linchpin of the anti-marriage equality movement.

Again, this is a race-bait thread. The sight of a black man in a judge's robe is triggering to white racist sensibilities. Even a black man whose ideology is as "non-Black" and reactionary as Thomas.

by Anonymousreply 193October 16, 2020 12:26 PM

You’re only defending him because he’s black which makes you both a racist and a homophobe in addition to being a concern troll. Black homophobes deserve racial slurs, and as a gay man, I will exercise my freedom of speech do use them in the face of black homophobia.

by Anonymousreply 194October 16, 2020 2:54 PM

Nazi

Idiots

Get

Gunshots

Everywhere

Repeatedly

by Anonymousreply 195October 16, 2020 2:55 PM

"Black homophobes deserve racial slurs, and as a gay man, I will exercise my freedom of speech do use them in the face of black homophobia."

But white ones don't

by Anonymousreply 196October 16, 2020 5:50 PM

R168, he really is incredibly ugly, isn't he? He always looks like he's consumed by bitterness and spoiling for a fight.

by Anonymousreply 197October 16, 2020 5:54 PM

Dont forget about this through all the fog.

by Anonymousreply 198October 28, 2020 6:45 PM

He's fat, lazy and loaded with co-morbidities.

Someone should give him Covid.

by Anonymousreply 199October 28, 2020 6:54 PM

Maybe he got it Monday night?

by Anonymousreply 200October 28, 2020 7:03 PM

Ginni is a right-wing zealot. Much of the activities involve monetary exchanges. The conflicts of interest and the questional ethical behavior of the Thomas couple need examined.

by Anonymousreply 201October 28, 2020 7:44 PM

Back in the day they forced Abe Fortas to retire from the Court and he did far less than Clarence and that cunt he married.

by Anonymousreply 202October 28, 2020 7:51 PM

he who accosted and touched women inappropriately, why is this hateful goon still on the bench????

REMEMBER ANITA HILL AND OTHERS !!!!

by Anonymousreply 203October 28, 2020 8:44 PM

IF ONLY rpb had reired when obama asked her to, we would have a good judge in there.

justa thought

by Anonymousreply 204October 28, 2020 8:45 PM

Thomas is a homophobe and racist obviously...

by Anonymousreply 205October 28, 2020 8:46 PM

There will eventually be "gay states".

by Anonymousreply 206October 28, 2020 8:48 PM

Did anyone actually download his opine from supreme court.gov and read it?? It says no such thing as this sensationalized headline. It states only a truth that our right to gay marriage is based on a very flimsy “read into” theory in the 14th Amendment. For our own protections, we need something more solid. You don’t have to like the man but at least read his opine instead of some journalist stirring hate, homophobia and racism.

by Anonymousreply 207October 28, 2020 10:35 PM

A black man that is homophobic news at 11.

by Anonymousreply 208October 29, 2020 2:09 AM

calling Anita Hill....we need u bb to undo this creeps work....CALLING ALL GALS WHO HAD TO BLOW THIS OLD MAN!!!

by Anonymousreply 209October 29, 2020 3:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!