Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

More Americans Get News From Ben Shapiro - Than ABC, CBS, NBC & CNN COMBINED

In the last 30 days on Ben Shapiro Facebook page, he has gotten 51.4 million interactions. That's more than five times as many as The New York Times. And it's more than CBS, CNN, NBC, ABC combined."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83November 4, 2020 3:44 AM

The problem is all those new channels are owned by the same three or four powerful companies, like Disney or Comcast. Washington post is owned by bezos. It's very difficult to find independent media anymore

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2020 7:23 PM

If independent media means Ben Shapiro, I'll take good old fashioned evil conglomerates.

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2020 7:33 PM

I’ve heard him, but his voice seems annoying, so this is surprising.

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2020 7:42 PM

I didn't even know who the fuck he was until OP brought him up. Looks deranged and homicidal just like that FL mass murderer Nikolas Cruz.

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2020 8:00 PM

R2 is right. Mainstream media has demonstrated a true commitment to social justice causes and in silencing of voices who oppose them. So-called independent media is the grease on the slippery slope to fascism.

Frankly, we would be better off with absolutely all media was state owned and rigidly state controlled.

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2020 9:23 PM

With = if

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2020 9:24 PM

So they are about as poorly informed as main stream media viewers?

by Anonymousreply 7October 5, 2020 1:14 AM

R5

I hear that Stalin is recruiting propagandists. You would fit perfectly with the Bolsheviks.

Suck some more government dick you boot licking Nazi scum.

by Anonymousreply 8October 5, 2020 1:16 AM

R5 's pussy stinks like dead fish and she eats Putin's shit for lunch!

by Anonymousreply 9October 5, 2020 1:21 AM

His voice sounds very robotic. Almost unreal.

by Anonymousreply 10October 5, 2020 1:27 AM

I'm Jewish and ashamed that Ben Shapiro is as well. Makes me sick to my stomach.

by Anonymousreply 11October 5, 2020 1:32 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 5, 2020 1:34 AM

No, sorry. This is clearly untrue.

by Anonymousreply 13October 5, 2020 1:37 AM

The TYT Youtube channel calls Ben a "squirrel on meth."

by Anonymousreply 14October 5, 2020 1:40 AM

He has 3 million twitter followers opposed to Cardi B's 11.8. By OP's logic and funny math I could say 4 times as many Americans get their news from Cardi B as Ben Shapiro.

by Anonymousreply 15October 5, 2020 1:40 AM

Sorry, Cardi has 14.8m. 5 times more credible and popular than Shapiro. Ouch.

by Anonymousreply 16October 5, 2020 1:41 AM

[quote] No, sorry. This is clearly untrue.

The story is being reported by Ted Koppel for CBS News - so you are saying both of them are promoting Fake News?

by Anonymousreply 17October 5, 2020 1:42 AM

R16 the story is about Facebook NOT twitter

by Anonymousreply 18October 5, 2020 1:42 AM

R6 What don't you like about Khazars?

by Anonymousreply 19October 5, 2020 1:49 AM

Benji’s kind of ugly.

by Anonymousreply 20October 5, 2020 1:49 AM

R17 = Ben Shapiro MRA fanboy desperate to make this right wing internet troll nobody seem more important than he is.

R18 Which is exactly why OP's headline is false. The world doesn't live on Facebook. A month of FB interactions means nothing. This has translated to exactly nothing for Shapiro across any other platforms. The entirety of a person or organizations reach is determined by ALL of the platforms they have averaged out.

You're lemmings.

by Anonymousreply 21October 5, 2020 1:49 AM

R21 has his head in the sand - accusing CBS News and Ted Koppel of spreading lies.

by Anonymousreply 22October 5, 2020 1:52 AM

Shapiro looks like he into being rough fisted.

by Anonymousreply 23October 5, 2020 1:53 AM

R22

CLAIM: CBS NEWS CLAIMS 'MORE AMERICANS GET NEWS FROM BEN SHAPIRO THAN ABC, CBS, NBC, & CNN COMBINED

RATING: PANTS ON FIRE

ACTUAL CBS QUOTE:

[quote]"There's a right-wing commentator named Ben Shapiro, he's very popular among conservatives," said Roose. "And in the last 30 days on his Facebook page, he has gotten 51.4 million interactions. That's more than five times as many as The New York Times. And it's more than CBS, CNN, NBC, ABC combined."

Further proof that conservatives and alt right incel Ben Shapiro fans are TOO STUPID TO READ.

Not only does this statement NOT mean that more Americans get their news from Ben Shapiro, it says nothing of the other factors that INFLUENCE those interactions such as rebuttals and mockery which make a large percentage of ratios across all platforms.

OP you are a moron. CBS made no such claim

by Anonymousreply 24October 5, 2020 2:03 AM

Ben Shapiro and Joe Rogan: news for people who don't believe in the news unless it comes from a dbag bro.

by Anonymousreply 25October 5, 2020 2:04 AM

[quote] CBS made no such claim

You just quoted it yourself

[quote] And in the last 30 days on his Facebook page, he has gotten 51.4 million interactions. That's more than five times as many as The New York Times. And it's more than CBS, CNN, NBC, ABC combined."

by Anonymousreply 26October 5, 2020 2:08 AM

OP you're not qualified to write for a fringe UFO conspiracy rag, let alone CBS. Please do not falsify headlines that were never actually printed by CBS.

You're fake news.

[quote] More Americans Get News From Ben Shapiro - Than ABC, CBS, NBC & CNN COMBINED

False. Completely invented lie from OP rather than CBS. The CBS article quoted a man who stated that shapiro received *interactions* on posts for a time period without actually probing what those interactions in context were.

You fucking give it up you lying sack of shit you've been called out

by Anonymousreply 27October 5, 2020 2:16 AM

R27 take a Valium

The statistic come from Kevin Roose, who writes a column on technology for The New York Times.

So what you are saying is that the New York Times is lying, its writer is lying, Ted Koppel is lying and CBS News is lying

If your stance is that everyone in that article is lying, and you are right, more power to you. And keep that head in the sand.

by Anonymousreply 28October 5, 2020 2:21 AM

Here is a statistic from Kevin Roose, who writes a column on technology for The New York Times.

August FB interactions CNN: 21 million NYT: 8M Ben Shapiro: 55M

So if you want to challenge Kevin Roose and call him a liar, his twitter is below

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29October 5, 2020 2:23 AM

R28 NO, YOU are lying you worthless illiterate sack of nazi shit and have completely made up a claim that was never even said, NOT by CBS and not even by Kevin Roose in the CBS quote.

[quote] "There's a right-wing commentator named Ben Shapiro, he's very popular among conservatives," said Roose. "And in the last 30 days on his Facebook page, he has gotten 51.4 million interactions. That's more than five times as many as The New York Times. And it's more than CBS, CNN, NBC, ABC combined."

The only person who would interpret this to mean "More Americans Get News From Ben Shapiro - Than ABC, CBS, NBC & CNN COMBINED" should be euthanized.

Your headline is made up. Not from CBS, and not from Kevin Roose. From your troglodyte Nazi imagination.

by Anonymousreply 30October 5, 2020 2:29 AM

I watch Ben once or twice a week and the reason he’s successful is because he’s young but he has the mind of an old man. They’re are often jabs in the comments about how he talks like a boomer.

It’s the same old conservatism wrapped up with a 35-year-old guy that appeals to younger people. It’s going to his head too. He was a child prodigy and what not but the past couple of years he’s kind of skyrocketed and he’s not very humble at all. The interview with Andrew Neil at the BBC was a train wreck and at least he had the class to apologize and admit as much.

I probably disagree with him on 89 or 90% of issues but he is a very good thermometer of where basic too hard line conservatives are at any given time. Even though he would never vote for Trump he is very careful to not criticize Trump too badly which is one of the reasons why I find him a bit disingenuous. He’s also easiest way back on not expressing that he won’t vote for a man like trump. At least in 2016 he was honest about it. I probably disagree with him on 89 or 90% of issues but he is a very good thermometer of where basic too hard line conservatives are at any given time.

Even though he would never vote for Trump he is very careful to not criticize Trump too badly which is one of the reasons why I find him a bit disingenuous. He’s also eased way back on not expressing that he won’t vote for a man like trump. At least in 2016 he was honest about it.

by Anonymousreply 31October 5, 2020 2:29 AM

[quote] From your troglodyte Nazi imagination.

R30 you need psychiatric help - as you have obviously been in lock-down too long

On ignore.

by Anonymousreply 32October 5, 2020 2:32 AM

The premise of thia threads is very stupid and OP is very stupid. And with that I'm outta here.

by Anonymousreply 33October 5, 2020 2:33 AM

R32 Good. Block me. I'll still keep you visible so I can fact check you the next time you try another Nazi rouse by erroneously misquoting a publication and then accusing others of attacking said publication and invidual that you misquoted.

by Anonymousreply 34October 5, 2020 2:34 AM

It is these Alt-Right personalities on the internet that got Trump in the White House - yet people want to continue being in denial about their influence

People who are in denial about this world wide propaganda campaign that is going on, has their heads in the sand.

by Anonymousreply 35October 5, 2020 2:35 AM

R35 Don't invent headlines that misquote a publication to suggest it means something else that was never claimed. It's a lie.

by Anonymousreply 36October 5, 2020 2:37 AM

1. Facebook engagement numbers are "fake", many are trolls/bots resharing to themselves

2. Young people don't use facebook!

by Anonymousreply 37October 5, 2020 2:38 AM

It makes sense considering how unequal America is. I mean you have a select group of people who share most of the brain cells. We need a brain cell redistribution program!

by Anonymousreply 38October 5, 2020 2:38 AM

This is nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 39October 5, 2020 2:39 AM

[quote] "There's a right-wing commentator named Ben Shapiro, he's very popular among conservatives," said Roose. "And in the last 30 days on his Facebook page, he has gotten 51.4 million interactions. That's more than five times as many as The New York Times. And it's more than CBS, CNN, NBC, ABC combined."

Does not equal

[quote] More Americans Get News From Ben Shapiro - Than ABC, CBS, NBC & CNN COMBINED

Patently false paraphrasing. OP cannot read.

Then he deflect to say people should be attacking CBS instead of his lying ass for making up a headline.

The reason why people like OP are drawn to folks like Ben Shapiro is because of their stunted intelligence and poor education like the kind displayed here.

by Anonymousreply 40October 5, 2020 2:39 AM

[quote] Young people don't use facebook!

It is older people who have fallen under this propaganda that use Facebook

by Anonymousreply 41October 5, 2020 2:39 AM

This isn't really news, pretty much every semi-popular youtuber is more popular than most of the mainstream press and this has been the case for years. There's a reason why legacy media is in its death throes.

As for Ben, he's like an autotuned Eddie Munster.

by Anonymousreply 42October 5, 2020 2:40 AM

Yes, R35

The vast majority of Republican voters no longer trust the mainstream media and get most of their daily “news” from various right wing websites.

That’s why most of them refuse to answer phone polls about who they are voting for. They either lie or say independent or undecided. They don’t trust the strangers calling them.

When you can lose your job if you say that you support trump, they are making a strategic decision -ignore that at your peril.

by Anonymousreply 43October 5, 2020 2:40 AM

[quote] This isn't really news

It literally isn't. It's a lie made up by OP that CBS nor the statistician quoted ever suggested.

OP does not seem to know what an i'nteraction' on facebook actually is.

by Anonymousreply 44October 5, 2020 2:42 AM

Yeah I'm not entirely convicted of this. It was like the study about a decade ago that claimed that young people got most of their news from The daily show. Despite his terrible politics, Shapiro did give us the gift of him reading WAP. Someone thoughtfully remixed it with a background beat and placed it on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 45October 5, 2020 2:45 AM

OP is a trolling twat who needs a hard frozen-dog-turd insertion.

by Anonymousreply 46October 5, 2020 2:46 AM

R37 There are indeed a lot of troll accounts on all social media platforms, but it's the Facebook crowd who votes religiously. Teenagers on Twitter aren't involved in politics in any meaningful way. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 47October 5, 2020 2:47 AM

If you look at his youtube channel, a handful of his videos have over 1m views, the rest of them are in the range 200k-700k at best. That's the reach of a single newspaper, not multiple television bulletins combined.

by Anonymousreply 48October 5, 2020 2:48 AM

Kevin Roose posts daily the 10 top-performing link posts by U.S. Facebook pages every day, ranked by total interactions.

For October 2 (before Trump Covid diagnosis)

1. Fox News

2. Phil Robertson "The Duck Commander"

3. WAFB Channel 9

4. Robert Reich

5. My Modern Met

6. Robert Reich

7. Fox News

8. Dan Bongino

9. Mark Levin

10. Tasty

Note: posts by AARP and UNICEF were excluded from this list because they were boosted by a Facebook Covid-19 info panel.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49October 5, 2020 2:50 AM

Edit: convinced not convicted. In before oh dear.

by Anonymousreply 50October 5, 2020 2:51 AM

R49 - For October 2 (before Trump Covid diagnosis) the 10 top-performing link posts by U.S. Facebook pages every day, ranked by total

1. Dan Bongino

2. Ben Shapiro

3. Fox News

4. CNN

5. Mark Levin

6. Sarah Palin

7. NPR

8. David J. Harris Jr.

9. Dan Bongino

10. USA Patriots for Donald Trump

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 5, 2020 2:53 AM

It says nothing to say how many people attend a klan rally if half the recorded presence are counter protestors. Headling paraphraser OP is fucking moron.

OP/the right LIES all the time by using bandwagon fallacies to suggest they enjoy more clout and popularity than they actually do. The Republican party is at its lowest levels EVER in its recorded history.

What counts is:

Average (affirmative) engagements across ALL platforms the influencer is on, which Ben Shapiro drops significantly in on youtube and twitter. Youtube is where a lot of the action is. Shapiro has 2 million youtube followers compared with TYT's 5 million.

If you cannot distinguish affirmative engagements from oppositional engagements no direct inference can be drawn. If you cannot prove average affirmative engagements across all platforms no inference can be drawn. Shapiro's popularity is limited to largely one platform and tanks in the rest. A majority of Americans do not get their news from Ben Shapiro-- OP's falsified, misquoted headline is as ludicrous at its face as it is under scrutiny.

OP needs to go back to school for basic arithmetic and reading comprehension classes.

Stop making shit up.

by Anonymousreply 52October 5, 2020 2:56 AM

Oops R51 is actually for October 1, not October 2

by Anonymousreply 53October 5, 2020 2:57 AM

R48 Knows up from down

by Anonymousreply 54October 5, 2020 2:57 AM

OP/R49/R51...That's nice and all, but the premise of this (quite trolly) thread implies or presupposes that all Americans get their news filtered through Facebook. That is absurd. I don't think it's a surprise to anyone that Facebook is crawling with alt-right creeps and memes. It's the online version of AM talk radio at this point.

by Anonymousreply 55October 5, 2020 3:00 AM

Ignore feature is a wonderful tool

by Anonymousreply 56October 5, 2020 3:01 AM

#STOPMAKINGSHITUP

by Anonymousreply 57October 5, 2020 3:02 AM

[quote] That's nice and all, but the premise of this (quite trolly) thread implies or presupposes that all Americans get their news filtered through Facebook. That is absurd

More Americans Are Getting Their News From Social Media

According to a newly published Pew Research Center report 55% of U.S. adults now get their news from social media either "often" or "sometimes" – an 8% increase from last year. About three-in-ten (28%) said they get their news "often," up from 20% in 2018.

As the Pew Research's reporters noted, "social media is now a part of the news diet of an increasingly large share of the U.S. population."

Pew's study also found of those who rely on social media for their news, industry giant Facebook is now where about half (52%) of American adults get the news, while YouTube came in second at 28%, followed by Twitter at 17% and Instagram at 14%. LinkedIn, Reddit and Snapchat had smaller but still notable audiences at a respective 8%, 8% and 6%.

Facebook, along with Twitter and Reddit, also stood out as the sites that had the highest proportion of respective users seeking news. Almost three-quarters (73%) of users of the social network use it as a way to get news, compared to 71% of Twitter and 62% of Reddit users the Pew study found.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 5, 2020 3:04 AM

Inaccurate headline: "More Americans Get News From Ben Shapiro - Than ABC, CBS, NBC & CNN COMBINED"

Accurate headline: "Ben Shapiro gets more Facebook interactions than..."

52% of 55% is not 100% of Americans. See how this works?

by Anonymousreply 59October 5, 2020 3:10 AM

I used to be a TV news junkie, but now I never watch the news. What airs is so filtered, censored, manipulated and heavily dosed with opinion, you only get a piece of the news and that piece is just the reporter’s viewpoint. Social media (plural) with its many voices provides a broader picture of what is going on. There’s no one place you can go to get a complete story.

by Anonymousreply 60October 5, 2020 3:14 AM

[quote] 52% of 55% is not 100% of American

and you still can't figure out why America is so divided when OVER 50% of the population turns to Faceboook for their news instead of a newspaper

by Anonymousreply 61October 5, 2020 3:16 AM

R58

And what do you think "getting your news from social media" actually means. I get my news from social media, too. Each morning I check reliable twitter accounts for links to credible journalists and articles that I have been reading since before twitter was invented. Directly from the journalists, even. This is actually a now part of media literacy. Social media is just the middleman index so I can read The Washington Post, NYT, Reuters, BBC all at once. I have other apps that do this for me too and then I validate each article I come across.

Furthermore, suppose half of Americans DO get their news exclusively from social media and we're rolling with the notion that this is somehow nefarious or incorrect. OF that half, only half are on facebook, so we're down to 1/4 of news consumers seeing more conservative trends and misinformation than real journalism. Okay. That's a problem. That does not mean that a majority of Americans are getting their news from Ben Shapiro.

by Anonymousreply 62October 5, 2020 3:17 AM

52% of 55% is not over 50%. You can't even read or understand your own links, R61.

I give up. Brick wall. Suspect English might not be your first language.

by Anonymousreply 63October 5, 2020 3:20 AM

Shapiro has been a mid level player in conservative edgelord libertarian land. It's already been shown how OP misread the article and statistics and relayed a false headline.

by Anonymousreply 64October 5, 2020 3:20 AM

People on this thread are in denial how the Alt-Right are weaponizing social media

by Anonymousreply 65October 5, 2020 3:20 AM

[quote] 52% of 55% is not 100% of American

Because your head is in the sand about how the Alt-Right is weaponizing social media.

by Anonymousreply 66October 5, 2020 3:21 AM

He's also a part-time Dear Abby.

In this clip he explains Love to you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67October 5, 2020 3:23 AM

R11 It's hilarious seeing Benny boy being the hypocritical prepubescent child that he is. He spends his time "owning the libs" with "facts and logic" ("facts > your feelings" is the slogan) by "debunking" things like sexism, racism and homophobia, but don't you even DARE criticize Israel because then you are an instant antisemite who MUST die in a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 68October 5, 2020 3:25 AM

[quote] People on this thread are in denial how the Alt-Right are weaponizing social media

Too bad that wasn't OP's falsified headline. Then we could be talking about that.

by Anonymousreply 69October 5, 2020 3:25 AM

I shudder to think of the type of person who turns to [italic]Ben Shapiro[/italic] for advice on love.

by Anonymousreply 70October 5, 2020 3:27 AM

And we know OP is a right wing troll, not concerned with what R65 is talking about because he did the whole "nenenenene so you're admitting CBS is fake news nenenenene" bit when he got called out for the misquoting the article deliberately.

I guarantee you he also started the "multiculturalism is a failed experiment" thread that got disappeared earlier today.

by Anonymousreply 71October 5, 2020 3:31 AM

And this is why, while Fox News is bad, it has nowhere near the reach that Facebook does. Facebook is the cancer that is making a bunch of Americans more and more stupid.

by Anonymousreply 72October 5, 2020 3:34 AM

If you have not seen The Social Dilemma on Netflix....do so! It will scare the hell out of you, especially Facebook and Twitter.

by Anonymousreply 73October 5, 2020 4:29 AM

Americans who rely primarily on non-main stream media outlets consistently show a better grasp of world events. American to rely primarily on social media know the least about world events.

If you are only watching CNN & MSNBC, listening to NPR, and reading the NYT & WaPo for your news, then you probably don’t have a good grasp of domestic or international events. You are just sucking down propaganda.

If you are reading the The Diplomat, Brietbart, WSW, Counterpunch, REVOLVER, AntiWar, The Atlantic, The Federalist, Matt Taibbi, Politico, and ZeroHedge then you probably have a good grasp on world affairs, and a relatively good grasp of what is actually happening in the world.

I’ll bet 98% of the people on this website couldn’t point to Armenia or Azerbaijan on a map.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 5, 2020 11:30 PM

[quote]If you are reading the The Diplomat, Brietbart, WSW, Counterpunch, REVOLVER, AntiWar, The Atlantic, The Federalist, Matt Taibbi, Politico, and ZeroHedge then you probably have a good grasp on world affairs, and a relatively good grasp of what is actually happening in the world.

ROFL.... Oh wow.... The sheer insanity behind this remark is just hilarious.

Still, this does explain the stunning ignorance of the rest of your posting history here.

by Anonymousreply 75October 5, 2020 11:53 PM

This is why alternative media is informative, mainstream media is propaganda.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 76October 6, 2020 12:08 AM

You do understand that much of "alternative media" and, particularly, sites like Breitbart, are even worse when it comes to divisive posts and driving people apart, right?

Not to mention the noted inaccuracy of many such sites, including Breitbart and ZeroHedge, among others.

by Anonymousreply 77October 6, 2020 12:16 AM

[quote] If you are reading the The Diplomat, Brietbart, WSW, Counterpunch, REVOLVER, AntiWar, The Atlantic, The Federalist, Matt Taibbi, Politico, and ZeroHedge then you probably have a good grasp on world affairs, and a relatively good grasp of what is actually happening in the world.

You have listed several white supremacist outlets intermixed with credible publications. Those white supremacist conspiracy outlets like Breitbart, The Federalist, consistently receive the lowest credibility ratings possible as in what they are printing are consistently outright falsehoods that frequently need to be retracted.

These extremist conspiracy outlets appeal to the credulous and least educated.

by Anonymousreply 78October 6, 2020 8:39 AM

And of course the Pew study R74/OP linked says absolutely nothing to corroborate his outrageously bogus and patently false claim.

It's like when he made up the headline More Americans Get News From Ben Shapiro - Than ABC, CBS, NBC & CNN COMBINED and linked to a CBS article that says the opposite.

OP is living a reversed reality do not feel sorry for him. This is the second time he has completely falsified something by linking to legitimate publications and then extrapolating some outrageous claim from it.

This is what right wing media does to people.

by Anonymousreply 79October 6, 2020 8:45 AM

[quote] ROFL.... Oh wow.... The sheer insanity behind this remark is just hilarious.

Did I not call that OP was a Nazi? I am right literally 100% of the time. Breitbart, The Federalist, Alex Jones and Project Veritas are reporting the truth and everyone else is naive.

I mean.

I nailed it.

by Anonymousreply 80October 6, 2020 8:50 AM

That wasn't the OP, R80; it was the Idiot Libertarian Troll who's been hanging around here spewing nonsense for about the last 15 years. He's an absolute fanatic about his (small l) libertarianism, to the point where he wants absolutely no government regulations at all, no public roads, no public schools, no public libraries, no public parks, no public police or fire departments, no health regulations, no economic regulations, no environmental regulations, no Medicare, no Medicaid, no Social Security, no jobless benefits, no welfare, etc., etc.

He's a gold bug who is anti-Federal Reserve, a Ron Paul devotee, an Austrian Economics acolyte, and he's an apocalyptic doom-sayer who has been predicting the complete collapse of the global economy during his entire tenure here, to the point of advising people to stock up on gold and silver and be prepared to head for the hills when everything falls apart.

He never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like and is a true believer in the "Deep State," and he believes that CIA employees regularly infiltrate sites like this. He also believes that Barack Obama was a CIA plant. Seriously. And, of course, that the Republican Party and the Democratic Party are exactly alike, with no difference at all between them.

All of these beliefs are quasi-religious in nature and he is not prepared to give up any of them, regardless of how often his beliefs lead him astray and regardless of how often he's proved wrong. If anything he posts is provably wrong, it's not because he was actually wrong, it's because you were too stupid to understand him.

by Anonymousreply 81October 6, 2020 2:44 PM

Only delusional people think the number of Facebook hits is important.

by Anonymousreply 82October 6, 2020 3:21 PM

See I told you guys that Facebook is an alternate Universe - did you believe me? No

by Anonymousreply 83November 4, 2020 3:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!