Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are Andrew Rannells and Tuc Watkins still a couple?

They’re very cute in Boys in the Band and started going out during the filming

by Anonymousreply 16December 27, 2020 5:08 PM

I felt like they were essentially playing themselves, which is not bad for the film but I wonder about their relationship.

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2020 1:54 PM

Well, this is how they spend their weekends..............

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2020 2:05 PM

They were as of last week. My stepmom was watching one of the morning shows and Andrew was a guest. The host asked him about finding love on set.

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2020 2:06 PM

They are both so cute together

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2020 4:15 PM

Watching TBITB, it suddenly occurred to me how much Andrew Rannells resembles Michelle Obama. Now I can't get it out of my head.

by Anonymousreply 5October 10, 2020 11:23 PM

I saw Tuc Watkins on the subway one night about a year ago. Maybe he was in a play or something. It was about 11:30 p.m. and the theater crowds were heading home. Tuc is extremely handsome (and polite & respectful) in person.

by Anonymousreply 6October 10, 2020 11:26 PM

Happy couple

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 11, 2020 3:16 AM

They look happy together.

Saw Watkins in a gay indie film on DVD, “Retake” (2016), in which he is very good.

I even remember him as one of the hapless three buddies in “The Mummy,” who end up being murdered in grotesque ways by the evil mummy.

I liked him in the new BITB, but it seemed his monologue was overshadowed by arty photography and a needless flashback. But he was good with what he had. You might say Hank is the most “normal,” i.e. straight appearing of the group, underlining Alan’s mysterious attraction.

I didn’t think Rannells was as good as the original Keith Prentice, who really had a magnetic attraction. Rannells got pudgy since his “Book of Mormon” days.

by Anonymousreply 8October 11, 2020 4:09 AM

OP you couldve just looked at eithers instagram...

by Anonymousreply 9October 11, 2020 5:45 AM

Is it just me or did Andrew look on the heavier side in TBITB? Looks like he's gained weight lately. Didn't he used to be skinny? I think he even had abs during the Lena Dunham show.

by Anonymousreply 10October 11, 2020 6:55 AM

Has anyone read Andrew’s memoir Too Much is Not Enough, about before he was on Broadway? I just finished the audiobook and really loved it.

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2020 10:15 PM

R1 Andrew has been in New York for months, spending Christmas with friends. Tuc is in LA or maybe with his family. In recent interviews Andrew no longer talks about Tuc, at least the ones I've seen.

by Anonymousreply 12December 27, 2020 2:59 PM

Tuc is ridiculously hot.

by Anonymousreply 13December 27, 2020 3:18 PM

This is the last picture of the two of them. They both have it on their Instagrams. It’s dated five weeks ago when Tuc visited Andrew in NYC.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14December 27, 2020 4:34 PM

R14 They weren't together for Christmas, which is weird if Andrew isn't with his family in Omaha. Andrew spent Christmas in New York with his friends and Tuc has not published anything about his family.

by Anonymousreply 15December 27, 2020 4:48 PM

If they’re having a long-distance relationship for whatever the reason, the relationship will not last. If it’s just temporary that they’re separated, then they’ll be fine—or as fine as they can be like any other couple.

by Anonymousreply 16December 27, 2020 5:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!