Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bruce Willis fucked Michael J. Fox

... in a limo, outside an awards show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 132October 10, 2020 1:17 PM

Pulp Fiction era Bruce could definitely get it. He was a hunk.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2020 5:49 AM

Uh that sounds really hot.

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2020 5:51 AM

Oh My!

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2020 5:52 AM

Oh yeah?

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2020 5:53 AM

They were both of age at that point, right, so what’s the problem

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2020 5:53 AM

may have been some extra quiver in that hole.

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2020 5:56 AM

Michael J Fox was cute. Canada seems to have a monopoly on all the cute guys. His character Alex on Family Ties is one of the few likable Republicans. Also the original Teen Wolf.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2020 5:58 AM

Fucking Michael J. Fox is like fucking a vibrator.

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2020 5:58 AM

[quote] They were both of age at that point, right, so what’s the problem

So what's the problem? They were both of age.

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2020 5:59 AM

This might be weird, but I thought Michael J. Fox was amazingly hot back in the day.

He also seems to be a genuinely nice person.

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2020 6:01 AM

Corey Haim, Michael J. Fox, Keanu Reeves, Taylor Kitsch, The Ashmore Twins, Kevin Zegers, Shawn Mendes, Justin Bieber, Joshua Jackson, Hayden Christenson and Jay Baruchel. Canada produces the cutest guys in North America.

by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2020 6:02 AM

Did he get a million dollars too?

by Anonymousreply 12October 4, 2020 6:05 AM

Michale J Fox was a real shit for a few years when he was on top in Hollywood. Although I do think later on he got his conscience back, or maybe was just humbled (not by choice) by his illness.

by Anonymousreply 13October 4, 2020 6:06 AM

I remember Danny Pintauro was on the Joan Rivers show back in the '90s and he told a story of meeting Fox at some event and that Fox was a complete asshole to him and told Pintauro he wouldn't last in the business.

by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2020 6:10 AM

Michael J Fox at least isn't a crazy right-winger like some of his peers such as Kirk Cameron, Ricky Schroder, Kristy Swanson, Candace Cameron, etc. Ironically he was famous for playing a conservative teen though.

by Anonymousreply 15October 4, 2020 6:11 AM

What twink didn’t Bruce stick his dick in and buy him gifts?

by Anonymousreply 16October 4, 2020 6:12 AM

I admit I never heard anything bad about him. I had some east coast contacts who worked with him and were very complimentary. Sad to hear it if he was a bit of a prick.

by Anonymousreply 17October 4, 2020 6:16 AM

He was the biggest teen star of the 1980s and arguably one of the biggest teen stars of all time. Back to the Future was a box office hit and the sequels all grossed highly worldwide. I can see why that went to his head. His career took a nose dive after BTF Part III but he found success again with Spin City until his diagnosis with Parkinson's went public and he left the show.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 4, 2020 6:20 AM

I always wondered if the Parkinsons was a result of all the blow he did in the 80s?

by Anonymousreply 19October 4, 2020 6:23 AM

When Charlie Sheen took over Spin City after MJP had to quit. It just wasn't the same. That role was written for MJP and he had such chemistry with Heather Locklear.

It's funny how the same thing happened with Sheen after he got fired from Two and a Half Men and Ashton Kutcher replaced him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2020 6:26 AM

Moved from Vancouver to LA at age 18. Probably had to hustle to make it there as a sweet naive Canadian boy in the City of Fallen Angels. Once you make from Canadian TV to American TV, you got it made.

by Anonymousreply 21October 4, 2020 6:29 AM

R20 It’s like the Bible with lots of begatting. I always like Sandy begat Valerie myself.

by Anonymousreply 22October 4, 2020 6:30 AM

I had a mad crush on Willis back then. If only I was little midget with a dorky, but sweet smile..;

by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2020 6:30 AM

"Fox was a complete asshole to him and told Pintauro he wouldn't last in the business"

I mean....

by Anonymousreply 24October 4, 2020 6:31 AM

I’m convinced there’s a link between cocaine use and sicknesses like parkinsons and ms. Seems like the celebs who have been stricken partied a lot. Maybe I’m wrong.

by Anonymousreply 25October 4, 2020 6:32 AM

R25 Maybe. Maybe not.

I was never much of a Michael J. Fox fan. Recently I watched Casualties of War for the first time since it's cinema release. I liked it a lot at the time and like most people thought Sean Penn was the standout. However, on the second viewing it was Fox that struck me as 'best in show'.

Interesting watch a young unknown Michael C. Reilly. Really worth seeing if you have never seen the film.

by Anonymousreply 26October 4, 2020 6:36 AM

I have to watch Casualties of War again. I love De Palma, but I found it so depressing. However, it was an interesting and much-needed take on Vietnam since there was a huge glut of Vietnam-themed films during that time (Platoon, Born on the Fourth of July, In Country, Hamburger HIll, etc).

Fox was trying hard at this point to become a serious actor (Bright Lights, Big City was his other dramatic bid) but it didn't pan out.

by Anonymousreply 27October 4, 2020 6:42 AM

If he was a druggie it would explain why he was always so skinny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28October 4, 2020 6:44 AM

I can totally see Michael and Justine kicking back in one of their dressing rooms doing blow while Tina bangs on the door wanting to come in. And I bet he totally pimped Justine out to the dealer to get it too.

by Anonymousreply 29October 4, 2020 6:49 AM

^ Sounds like a short story Bret Easton Ellis forgot to write

by Anonymousreply 30October 4, 2020 6:51 AM

[quote] I’m convinced there’s a link between cocaine use and sicknesses like parkinsons and ms. Seems like the celebs who have been stricken partied a lot. Maybe I’m wrong.

Well, I used to snort rails off Myrna Loy's minge back in the day. Never affected me in the slightest. We took it for cramps, you know!

by Anonymousreply 31October 4, 2020 6:55 AM

Fox is cute, but, he's cute the way puppies & kittens are cute, zero sex appeal. Strangely enough, I once had a sexless sex dream about him! Michael showed up at my house, we were going to hump, but, we couldn't find condoms, so, instead we took a romantic walk in the rain, holding hands & sharing an umbrella.

Even in my dreams, I can't score celebrity dick.

by Anonymousreply 32October 4, 2020 6:59 AM

R32 Or was it because you were both bottoms?

by Anonymousreply 33October 4, 2020 7:02 AM

I couldn't agree more, R25.

by Anonymousreply 34October 4, 2020 7:02 AM

R33 = BITCH!!!

R33, that was a perfect Datalounge response, I love you.

by Anonymousreply 35October 4, 2020 7:06 AM

Of course he did drugs. At some point he did the TV show during the day and then went straight to shooting a movie at night.

by Anonymousreply 36October 4, 2020 7:07 AM

I'd've rather fucked Bruce's ass at the time:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37October 4, 2020 7:08 AM

Maybe it was a Bruce who got him hooked on the blow? Wasn’t it a given that all NYC bartenders knew how to hook you up with blow at that time? It was basically like part of their job description.

by Anonymousreply 38October 4, 2020 7:11 AM

I had an adolescent crush on Fox. My adult tastes are very different. He is, indeed, rather sexless.

Many famous people who were eventually diagnosed with Parkinson's had a kind of nervous energy throughout their lives, drugs notwithstanding. Katharine Hepburn also comes to mind. If drugs were the link, then there would be many more celebrities who have Parkinson's.

by Anonymousreply 39October 4, 2020 7:20 AM

Everyone was coked out in the 80s

by Anonymousreply 40October 4, 2020 7:36 AM

Oddly enough I heard his Parkinson's may be linked to the aspartame in the large amounts of Diet Pepsi he drank back in the day. I swear I read that in an article somewhere. I've known some people that are/were addicted to diet soda (and one is/was always 20lbs overweight, no matter what she does to lose it otherwise) like people are addicted to drugs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41October 4, 2020 7:48 AM

Hereditary or a fluke. Farm chemicals can cause it. Did he grow up on an industrial dump or spray soybeans as a child?

by Anonymousreply 42October 4, 2020 7:51 AM

I simply DON'T BELIEVE IT. There's no way Michael J. Fox is gay.

by Anonymousreply 43October 4, 2020 7:58 AM

Ian Beale in EastEnders is the British version of Alex P. Keaton

by Anonymousreply 44October 4, 2020 8:11 AM

Besides Willis likes to be on bottom

by Anonymousreply 45October 4, 2020 8:36 AM

I met Fox back in the 80s at "Battle of the Network Stars" being taped in Phoenix. I remember two things about the encounter. (1) He was tiny. (2) He smoked like a chimney.

by Anonymousreply 46October 4, 2020 8:48 AM

Did the Willis Jizz give him the Parkinsons?

by Anonymousreply 47October 4, 2020 9:00 AM

R45: and you know this how?

by Anonymousreply 48October 4, 2020 9:03 AM

Bruce Willis fucked Michael J. Fox

...in the conservatory, with the candlestick.

by Anonymousreply 49October 4, 2020 9:10 AM

R48 A long time ago his records from his firing at the Paris Health Club were leaked online. He was in the hot tub getting fucked after the club had closed.

by Anonymousreply 50October 4, 2020 9:34 AM

[quote] I remember Danny Pintauro was on the Joan Rivers show back in the '90s and he told a story of meeting Fox at some event and that Fox was a complete asshole to him and told Pintauro he wouldn't last in the business.

Michael was right; he was the worst actor on the worst show of the 1980s to run predominantly in the 1980s, he barely worked after it was canceled while the also gay but actually talented Chad Allen kept working until he left the business voluntarily, and his real-life actions hurt other gay men, just like Kirk Cameron’s homophobia does but for different reasons. They deserve each other, but what did we do to deserve them?

I’d still rather have had Rick Schroder on our team; maybe then the development that led to him getting arrested would never have happened. Whoever passes out gay was out to lunch at least twice in the 1970s.

by Anonymousreply 51October 4, 2020 2:10 PM

I thought Elijah Wood was the one who fucked Aaron Carter in a limo at an awards show?

by Anonymousreply 52October 4, 2020 2:20 PM

R43 better be Tracey Pollan.

by Anonymousreply 53October 4, 2020 2:21 PM

And his TV mother was a lesbian! Not relevant to Parkinson’s but just saying

by Anonymousreply 54October 4, 2020 2:29 PM

Hepburn claimed she had tremors not Parkinson’s

by Anonymousreply 55October 4, 2020 2:29 PM

[quote] Ian Beale in EastEnders is the British version of Alex P. Keaton

Except Ian was dorky then and completely unfuckable now

by Anonymousreply 56October 4, 2020 2:31 PM

Bruce is supposed to be seriously hung. Shame if he's a bottom.

by Anonymousreply 57October 4, 2020 2:31 PM

Had I been the driver, I would have pulled the lino over and watched the festivities.

by Anonymousreply 58October 4, 2020 2:33 PM

R52, both things can be true. There’s a lot of butt sex in limos.

by Anonymousreply 59October 4, 2020 2:34 PM

Well I wouldn’t think they would’ve done it in an AMC Pacer, the biggest disappointment to hit the streets since my Dorothy.

by Anonymousreply 60October 4, 2020 2:40 PM

When we have footage of Stanley Tucci fucking one of the Jonas brothers call me

by Anonymousreply 61October 4, 2020 2:41 PM

[quote] Hereditary or a fluke. Farm chemicals can cause it. Did he grow up on an industrial dump or spray soybeans as a child?

Maybe it was all that Diet Pepsi.

by Anonymousreply 62October 4, 2020 2:42 PM

Does anyone have an ounce of proof for any of this? It sounds hot, but just curious if this is just completely fabricated.

by Anonymousreply 63October 4, 2020 2:44 PM

There as been a long time rumor that Fox has been in a relationship with Tom Cruise I think? Not sure if they still are but it has been a long whispered rumor for years in Hollywood. Bruce fucks young boys. This one we know.

by Anonymousreply 64October 4, 2020 2:47 PM

OP's also claiming to be a political insider with news on Trump so I don't think any of this is real, R63.

by Anonymousreply 65October 4, 2020 2:48 PM

Was the fox hole clean?

by Anonymousreply 66October 4, 2020 2:52 PM

I heard it as Willis and Fox gave each other blow jobs in the back of a taxi. Not sure how easy it is to fuck in a limo. But maybe both stories are true. They were really into each other. Fox is hung. So if both are hung that makes mutual sucking more likely.

by Anonymousreply 67October 4, 2020 2:53 PM

Besides Fox was a big star a couple years before Willis hit it big so I'm not so sure he would have been willing to just surrender his hole under those terms.

by Anonymousreply 68October 4, 2020 2:57 PM

R68 When a hungry hole needs feeling......

by Anonymousreply 69October 4, 2020 3:22 PM

How come no one ever mentions Doc Hollywood when talking about Fox ? I thought it a perfectly charming movie and still watch it on occasion . If anyone was the bottom in the fantasy Willis/Fox hookup it was Fox . he just doesnt have the aggresive air about him to pound a hole. Willis does.

by Anonymousreply 70October 4, 2020 3:23 PM

Good for Michael, I guess.

by Anonymousreply 71October 4, 2020 3:24 PM

Bruce was hunk at one point. MJP could have at least had fellow pretty boys like Rob Lowe, Tom Cruise, Keanu Reeves, Kirk Cameron and Emilio Estevez

by Anonymousreply 72October 4, 2020 3:26 PM

Unfortunately, these love liaisons never end in surprise babies, so I guess we’ll never know for sure.

by Anonymousreply 73October 4, 2020 3:31 PM

I never thought MIchael was sexless. He was a huge teen heartthrob, he was very cute and he had a little bit of swagger, he was self-confident. Anyway, I can appreciate a cute, subtly sexy, classy-acting guy. His voice was hot, too.

I remember Rob Lowe saying he wanted to be friends but Michael was so busy (doing Back To The Future and Family Ties at the same time) when they hung out he fell asleep. Wonder what the real story was.

A friend met MJF at a wedding - since they both smoked they ended up together a lot and the friend said he was really nice, looked terrible (he already had Parkinson's then) and was funny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74October 4, 2020 3:32 PM

Rob wanted to be friends with everyone. Even George Michael

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75October 4, 2020 3:33 PM

I suspect sex with him would be a rather localized experience.

by Anonymousreply 76October 4, 2020 3:46 PM

The earth trembled! Oh wait, that was just Michael J.

by Anonymousreply 77October 4, 2020 3:49 PM

Crew members from a Vancouver based sitcom that MJF did in the 70s were also diagnosed with Parkinson’s.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78October 4, 2020 3:58 PM

How about a Bentley?

by Anonymousreply 79October 4, 2020 6:00 PM

Did Bruce cum inside of him, filling him with his copious seed?

by Anonymousreply 80October 4, 2020 7:00 PM

Even in his Teen Wolf suit, MJF was less hairy than Bruce’s future first wife.

by Anonymousreply 81October 4, 2020 7:05 PM

or daughters.

by Anonymousreply 82October 4, 2020 7:10 PM

[quote] Bruce Willis fucked Michael J. Fox...in the conservatory, with the candlestick.

Lol, this isn't Clue you know.

by Anonymousreply 83October 4, 2020 7:32 PM

[quote]Does anyone have an ounce of proof for any of this? It sounds hot, but just curious if this is just completely fabricated.

As in someone took photos or video?

by Anonymousreply 84October 4, 2020 7:36 PM

[quote] [R48] A long time ago his records from his firing at the Paris Health Club were leaked online. He was in the hot tub getting fucked after the club had closed.

Bruce Willis was FIRED from the Paris Health Club?

by Anonymousreply 85October 4, 2020 7:40 PM

Yes R85.

He spoke about it on the Tonight show, said it was the job he most hated.

by Anonymousreply 86October 4, 2020 8:22 PM

R68, maybe he insisted on top billing.

by Anonymousreply 87October 4, 2020 8:31 PM

[quote] Does anyone have an ounce of proof for any of this? It sounds hot, but just curious if this is just completely fabricated.

Yes, hon. There are sworn affidavits and unshakeable DNA evidence.

by Anonymousreply 88October 4, 2020 8:31 PM

With or without lube?

by Anonymousreply 89October 4, 2020 8:41 PM

This has about as much credibility as does the gerbil story.

by Anonymousreply 90October 4, 2020 8:46 PM

Michael J. Fox looked like a short, cute pocket 'gay' back in the day. I can see why Willis and other might have wanted to fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 91October 4, 2020 8:54 PM

Michael dated Kari Michaelsen of Gimme A Break! fame as well as Nancy McKeon before settling down with Tracy.

He thanked Bruce Willis one year when he won an Emmy.

by Anonymousreply 92October 4, 2020 8:57 PM

Source? Old fish wives rumor

by Anonymousreply 93October 4, 2020 8:59 PM

Baby!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94October 4, 2020 9:00 PM

They're just two heterosexual men enjoying a friendship.

Nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 95October 4, 2020 9:20 PM

This will be the biggest wishful thinking thread in DL history.

by Anonymousreply 96October 4, 2020 9:30 PM

I'm curious about how he managed immigration to move to L. A. and work?

by Anonymousreply 97October 4, 2020 9:51 PM

[quote]Katharine Hepburn also comes to mind. If drugs were the link, then there would be many more celebrities who have Parkinson's.

I'm not sure about your exact meaning here, but for the record, Katharine Hepburn didn't have Parkinson's - Hepburn said her condition was a Benign Familial Tremor that was hereditary.

And her condition seemed more consistent with BFT than with a progressive degenerative disease like Parkinson's.

by Anonymousreply 98October 5, 2020 2:10 AM

Willis is a known asshole so it wouldn't surprise me that he liked to fuck young twinks to assert his dominance. That being said, I doubt any of them were complaining.

Fox and Lowe would have made an adorable couple R74.

by Anonymousreply 99October 5, 2020 3:26 AM

You think they would have done it in full view of paparazzi? Yes, I know about Rob Lowe.

by Anonymousreply 100October 5, 2020 3:56 AM

I didn't know Kari Michaelsen dated Michael J. Fox. I knew she dated Andy Gibb. She beat out Helen Cunt for the role of Katie Kanisky.

by Anonymousreply 101October 5, 2020 4:41 AM

[quote]Yes, I know about Rob Lowe.

R100 You know what, about Rob Lowe?

by Anonymousreply 102October 5, 2020 7:07 PM

The idea of peak era Bruce Willis, such a hot daddy, obsessed with twink hole is just so overwhelmingly hot it makes me blush. Was there any news of him chasing after JTT?

by Anonymousreply 103October 5, 2020 7:16 PM

I love how no one has a single ounce of actual proof or evidence of any of these stories. But, fun fantasies, I suppose!

by Anonymousreply 104October 5, 2020 7:21 PM

I think I first read about it as a BI in the old Movieline magazine......I totally believe it......

by Anonymousreply 105October 6, 2020 3:03 PM

Jesus, was there anybody hotter than Rob Lowe in the 80s? He's aged well, too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106October 6, 2020 3:30 PM

Bruce felched his fresh load out of Aaron Carter's pink teen ass and used it for lube to pump a load in Michale J. Fox. In a limo. Outside Indochine.

by Anonymousreply 107October 7, 2020 8:22 PM

I thought it was outside Jasmine Guy's house.

by Anonymousreply 108October 8, 2020 12:19 AM

R107 Sounds hot.

by Anonymousreply 109October 8, 2020 8:27 AM

So do we think Bruce is a gay pedo but straight otherwise? He totally confuses me. Maybe he’s like an ancient Greek with a normal wife and family but keeps young men on the side to screw. The Aaron Carter thing is extremely disturbing especially how the kid has turned out. I never know why Bruce isn’t called out more for this.

by Anonymousreply 110October 8, 2020 8:34 AM

Because Aaron denies it. Aaron claims that Bruce paid him to show up to his daughter's parties because they were fans of him.

by Anonymousreply 111October 8, 2020 1:48 PM

But paying a million dollars just to have Aaron perform is a ridiculous amount to pay. I know Bruce wanted to please his daughters but I wouldn't think he would pay that much just to have Aaron Carter perform.

by Anonymousreply 112October 8, 2020 1:50 PM

And we know this bit of gossip how?

by Anonymousreply 113October 8, 2020 1:54 PM

Demi probably doesn't care. She was 19 but looked 29 and publicly made out with a 15-year-old who looked 10 when she was drunk and high on coke.

by Anonymousreply 114October 8, 2020 2:13 PM

Plus Demi was probably chasing hot young guys too and cheating on Bruce. She hooked up Ashton Kutcher.

by Anonymousreply 115October 8, 2020 2:14 PM

R110 I'm totally confused by this thread.

by Anonymousreply 116October 8, 2020 2:19 PM

Me, too, R110.

by Anonymousreply 117October 8, 2020 2:45 PM

When Aaron Carter was suing his parents, in the lawsuit it came out that Bruce Willis had given 12-14yo Aaron over a million dollars in gifts, including a new Bentley.

by Anonymousreply 118October 8, 2020 3:26 PM

Do we think Bruce and Demi had MMF with cute Twinks?

by Anonymousreply 119October 8, 2020 3:59 PM

He's probably like Julius Caesar, every woman's man and every man's woman.

by Anonymousreply 120October 8, 2020 4:19 PM

That would mean Daddy Bruce was taking twink cock in his hole.

by Anonymousreply 121October 8, 2020 4:29 PM

This thread has gotten very confusing but one thing I know is that Bruce & Demi produced three of the uglies beasts to ever walk the earth.

by Anonymousreply 122October 9, 2020 8:53 AM

Bruce is telling Michael what he will do to him when they get outta of here...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 123October 9, 2020 10:13 AM

Whenever this thread pops up again it’s gives me a little thrill. Neither of them ever held much intrigue for me, but the idea (and better yet the image in my mind) of Bruce banging the fuck out of Michael and him whimpering as Bruce’s large endowment wrecks his hole is even hotter than some of my favorite porn clips. Is there a word when the idea of two people together fucking exponentially increases their allure and sexual attraction?

by Anonymousreply 124October 9, 2020 10:47 AM

fantasy? chemistry? fireworks?

by Anonymousreply 125October 9, 2020 10:58 AM

I too enjoy the DL mythology of Bruce the twink fucker. Like Burt Lancaster fucking twinks.

by Anonymousreply 126October 9, 2020 11:00 AM

MJF

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 127October 9, 2020 2:06 PM

BW DONG

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128October 9, 2020 2:09 PM

I doubt there were very few guys in Hollywood at the time who would have said no to Bruce.....

by Anonymousreply 129October 9, 2020 2:32 PM

If Bruce did fuck Aaron he is really gross. Aaron could not have been 12 or 13 then. It is weird that in Aaron's lawsuit that was brought up. If Bruce hired Aaron to entertain his daughters then why pay a million dollars and give him expensive gifts just for some birthday party?

Aaron denies it but he also is inconsistent and lies all the time. So we don't know the true story. I mean to be fair most guys wouldn't want to admit to be molested and especially against a powerful man in Hollywood like Bruce or MJ. Aaron goes after his family because they are safe for the most part. Nick himself is probably a victim, he always look like he's about break mentally even though he claims to be recovered.

by Anonymousreply 130October 10, 2020 1:22 AM

R128 Fuck I would love Bruce's cock up my arse and down my throat.

by Anonymousreply 131October 10, 2020 8:01 AM

I watched Die Hard last night. Damn, Bruce had swagger.

by Anonymousreply 132October 10, 2020 1:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!