Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Do The Republicans You Know Think Trump is Going to Win?

I'm a physician and have a large number of colleagues who are Republicans. (Note that I said "colleagues" not friends.) Almost all of them think that Trump will win reelection. They justify this belief on what they refer to as the "Silent Supporter," the people who they claim, despite polls to the contrary, were responsible for his 2016 victory.

I think of myself as being cautiously optimistic; however, in my gut I just don't believe that he will be reelected.

I'm interested to know what folks in other parts of the country are hearing from their conservative friends.

by Anonymousreply 230October 17, 2020 4:35 PM

[quote] Note that I said "colleagues" not friends.

You're a physician and you say things like a 5 year old?

by Anonymousreply 1October 4, 2020 4:15 AM

I made a truthful statement, R1.

I don't have any Republican friends.

by Anonymousreply 2October 4, 2020 4:18 AM

They're confident he has a way to infiltrate the system, cheat, and win.

AND...they are fine with this, just as they excused his many impeachable offenses.

by Anonymousreply 3October 4, 2020 4:23 AM

I dont see why all the Right pundits talk about that silent majority. Why can’t it be the opposite way? People tired of Trump but don’t broadcast to colleagues either.

by Anonymousreply 4October 4, 2020 4:25 AM

My mom hated Hilary and voted for Trump. Since then, she has admitted he’s not great but maintained she would vote for him again because the economy was doing well. But after the last debate, she specifically called to say she wAs NO LONGER a Trump supporter. She was appalled by his performance. Hopefully, this is a good sign that the women that voted for him will turn.

by Anonymousreply 5October 4, 2020 4:33 AM

YES! And my Rethug friends say the say thing about the silent supporters. They all claim that the polls, even the Conservative Polls are just deadwrong.

Stupid fuckers. I can't wait to see Biden win and Dems take the senate and keep the house. The Rethugs will be walking around in a daze wondering wtf happened.

A coworker posted a video of herself crying about Trump's diagnosis and saying that the Democrats had found a way to infect him because they knew the polling was wrong and that he was going to win in a landslide. Give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 6October 4, 2020 4:36 AM

I have relatives in Georgia who think Trump is the best thing since sliced bread.

To break down the reason they think Trump is going to win: 'Cause Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 7October 4, 2020 4:43 AM

All Republicans are delusional twats by definition.

by Anonymousreply 8October 4, 2020 4:50 AM

My delusional Republican friends are convinced that not only will they hold the Senate but that the House will flip and Trump will win in a landslide.

Because Amy Coney and Hillary.

by Anonymousreply 9October 4, 2020 5:03 AM

Whether they are correct or not, many people like to think that their viewpoint is shared by a majority of other people. It's a form a self-validation, and the internet has only made that worse over time. White conservatives seem particularly vulnerable to this because many of them are used to being in the majority ethnically and see themselves reflected everywhere around them. So they naturally think that most Americans are Trumpsters like them, especially because they believe they are right.

by Anonymousreply 10October 4, 2020 5:09 AM

That's not only true, R10, but very insightful.

by Anonymousreply 11October 4, 2020 5:15 AM

Yes, R10 is right. That's why so many white conservatives are firm believers in voter fraud - they just can't believe there are enough Americans voting Democratic to actually win elections. They assume there must be fraud involved, and they never view Democratic elected officials as legitimate.

My sister was astonished when Obama won a second term, because she assumed all the polls from the "liberal media" were biased against Republicans and she only trusted the "unskewed polls," which naturally had Romney winning. There may be some of that happening again.

by Anonymousreply 12October 4, 2020 5:36 AM

They are deluded because they watch a steady diet of Fox and other right wing garbage. They thought Mitt Romney was also going to win in 2012 and then were crestfallen. Remember Megyn Kelly walking down the hallway election night and then Karl Rove's face when Ohio went for Obama? They need to turn that shit off and tune into reality. But once the blue tsunami hits and we eradicate Trumpism, they'll just pretend like none of it ever happened, just like they did with the abysmal failures of the Bush years.

by Anonymousreply 13October 4, 2020 5:41 AM

Repigs are vile.

by Anonymousreply 14October 4, 2020 5:53 AM

I know one Never tRumper who thinks the Dotard will lose. I am an acquaintance of some brain-dead Rethug who astoundingly went from Never tRump to supporting Cheatolini — much like La Senatrice. I have no idea what he really thinks.

by Anonymousreply 15October 4, 2020 6:02 AM

[quote]I think of myself as being cautiously optimistic; however, in my gut I just don't believe that he will be reelected.

How did you feel before the 2016 election and was your gut right about that one?

by Anonymousreply 16October 4, 2020 6:06 AM

To be patently honest, R16, I don't think I had a gut feeling about that election. Intellectually though I certainly thought Hillary would win. Given the polls back then it never dawned on me that Trump [italic]could[/italic] actually win. That's on me because most of those polls had Trump well within the margin of error.

Even so, that's what different about his election. My gut tells me that Biden will prevail, but my gut has also told me that certain patients of mine would prevail who didn't.

I guess we'll see.

by Anonymousreply 17October 4, 2020 6:21 AM

Biden will win.

The Trump era is over -- a 4-year, slow-bubbling vat of oil that has finally boiled over into a full-blown greasefire.

by Anonymousreply 18October 4, 2020 6:22 AM

[quote]To be patently honest

How is your reply "patently"?

by Anonymousreply 19October 4, 2020 6:27 AM

The silent ones this time will be anti-Trumpers. Afraid to assert themselves in public but more than willing to oust him.

by Anonymousreply 20October 4, 2020 6:43 AM

R19 = DJT posting furiously from Walter Reed Hospital.

by Anonymousreply 21October 4, 2020 7:54 AM

We need to get JOE BIDEN and his team in there, so we can get a handle on this pandemic. Nothing is going to get better, until this happens. Vote for Joe Biden. Vote Blue Down Ballot.

Vote All republicans out of office for this. OUT!

by Anonymousreply 22October 4, 2020 8:29 AM

The Trump cultist still think he's going to win. The ones who escaped the cult are not so sure. At least publicly...

by Anonymousreply 23October 4, 2020 8:46 AM

There are people who work for trump supporting CEOs. They are being told to vote for Trump. The people I know are NOT, but are not saying this publicly. Trump is using peer pressure and job security to force people to vote for him in red states. The Republican Party are sick fuckers, very anti-democracy.

by Anonymousreply 24October 4, 2020 8:55 AM

OP, how do your colleagues reconcile their support for Trump with his disastrous Covid disinformation campaign, and his anti-public health stances? All the healthcare professionals and scientists I know are appalled by him, but I'm admittedly in a progressive coastal city.

by Anonymousreply 25October 4, 2020 9:07 AM

Well one of my friends who told me a month ago she was going to vote for Trump because of the economy (she owns her own business which is doing well) now told me just 2 days ago after the debates, she thinks she MIGHT vote for Biden but don't say anything to her Trumpeter husband. She was frustrated she could hear what Biden had to say and went to his site and discovered he was for lowing the age of for medicare from 65 to 60. It's all about her so healthcare is a big deal as is money.

She was also surprised Biden didn't let Trump distract him to the point he would "forget" what he as saying. Because that what they all thought would happen. So maybe the secret voters this time will be for Joe.

by Anonymousreply 26October 4, 2020 9:08 AM

Yes. They all think he will win in a landslide. One thinks that most Black people are going to vote for Trump.

by Anonymousreply 27October 4, 2020 9:18 AM

Yes.

My Democratic friends are resigned to it.

One works in analytics and said that the “enthusiasm gap” widened considerably AFTER he was diagnosed. If he dies, it’s even worse.

by Anonymousreply 28October 4, 2020 9:28 AM

I had friends that cried when Obama won the first time, they were devastated Fox News was wrong.

by Anonymousreply 29October 4, 2020 9:29 AM

I dont buy that there are secret Trumpeters anymore. This is no 2016 in some grand experiment with a total outsider. He's now the insider and over the last 4 years has emboldens them to come out in droves and show their ugly hate. They don't care anymore about hiding it. Trumpeters now are all or nothing. I think what we see is what's out there.

Call me when you meet a Trumpeter that feels shame, guilt or genuine embarrassment that they support him.

by Anonymousreply 30October 4, 2020 9:37 AM

Dear OP,

what people THINK and what they SAY out loud are two different things.

There are a lot of people who believe if they say something often and loud enough it is / will be the (dominant) truth. But in the end they out themselves as desperate having to convince themselves more than convince others.

Republicans and Deplorables will never admit that they are wrong. They will use any excuse to cast blame on someone else why things didn't turn out the way the predicted. Trump is just the latest example who uses this very method himself. Republicans and Deplorables also can't allow themselves to look like losers abondoning Trump now after they were so vocal about supporting him and what he supposedly stands for.

by Anonymousreply 31October 4, 2020 9:48 AM

"(Note that I said "colleagues" not friends.)"

You're not just "being honest". You go out of your way to virtue signal but show what a childish moron you are. It's hard to believe what they are graduating into the professions these days.

by Anonymousreply 32October 4, 2020 9:50 AM

How the fuck is calling someone a colleague rather than a friend virtue signalling? Go sit on a MAGA yard sign, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 33October 4, 2020 9:53 AM

I don't know any Republicans personally.

Whether Trump has covid or not, it's definitely his escape hatch. This is a con man who knows when he has to move on, and after that disastrous debate the jig was up.

Not that he won't shit the bed before he leaves the White House, and certainly it's still possible he'll attempt a coup.

by Anonymousreply 34October 4, 2020 10:14 AM

For the first time since I was a boy I am praying to God who I don't believe in (but just in case) for this man's death. Trump believes in the death penalty and so do I. The people who don't believe he should be wiped off the face of the earth for the sake of humanity have ice water in their veins.

by Anonymousreply 35October 4, 2020 10:35 AM

Yes they do OP and they also site the "silent Trump supporters" as the tipping point which will get him over the line. They are also talking about pulling out every dirty trick they can think of in order to get a win. Anything for a win is the message I'm hearing.

I am quietly hopeful that Biden will win but I am not confident. Nothing is set in stone. We will just have to wait and see.

by Anonymousreply 36October 4, 2020 10:41 AM

I’m sensing that many are exhausted with the circus. At least the educated ones who are smart enough to understand that there’s just too much instability and that our economy has been taken a hit as a result.

The smarter ones love their gains when checking out their retirement plans if they’re well versed in the market and how it works. The ones who have actual jobs in finance understand that this is not viable and cannot last much longer, and that’s why the one’s who have a lot to lose, or paying millions in commercials from TV spots to the internet, to get him out. You think Warren Buffet is gonna vote for Donald Trump? Fuck no. Full stop.

The train cannot continue chugging along when the guy in the car that pushes the buttons and draws the levers, is too unstable and unreliable to listen to those who know how to make the train go.

Our airline industry has taken a huge hit, and that is going to pan out in our wallets, pretty fucking soon. And that’s just one sector in big industry and a behemoth of our GDP, at that. There are dozens of other sectors that are getting g gutted because we have a president who doesn’t understand MANY, MANY things, including how to manage MONEY.

Any Republican who wants this man re-elected has no fucking clue how global economies work, just like Trump.

You can get away with the grift for only so long before someone says: show me the money. If you cannot do this, you should not and can not be the president of the United States of America - CoViD is the apparatus used to read the writing on the wall.

Either vote him out, or prepare to suffer and by suffering, I mean that your money is not safe because this cannot last as it has been going, for much longer, if you’re the average joe who doesn’t have millions to billions in order to diversify and hedge.

by Anonymousreply 37October 4, 2020 10:42 AM

Sorry - cite not site. Autocorrect.

by Anonymousreply 38October 4, 2020 10:48 AM

[quote]Call me when you meet a Trumpeter that feels shame, guilt or genuine embarrassment that they support him.

I work with an educated, semi-normal woman who said yesterday: “I’m still a conservative person at heart, but Trump is a real asshole. I’m confused by this whole election. I don’t want to vote for Biden, but I might have to.”

by Anonymousreply 39October 4, 2020 10:55 AM

Why would physicians be for Trump after how he handed the virus? More patients perhaps? These people forget it was the Obama/Biden administration that grew the economy, Trump has done nothing. And he BARELY won the last time and there a many who would never vote for him again such as The Lincoln Project so I don't know where all these people will come from for a landslide.

by Anonymousreply 40October 4, 2020 10:56 AM

Everyone has PTSD from 2016. Everyone is likely overestimating him in an overcorrection to underestimating him then. It's all very human.

by Anonymousreply 41October 4, 2020 10:59 AM

Trumpo supporters are not a silent majority. They are a minority and very vocal. The big numbers when from moderate republicans who were ashamed to say the were voting for Trump, and i don't think this time will be the same. Some of them don't have a problem voting for Biden, some of them will stay at home, but i doubt this time will get any surprises.

by Anonymousreply 42October 4, 2020 11:06 AM

I don’t ask. The only Republican I am close to —my father—hopes he doesn’t win. My father the Republican was willing to vote for Sanders if he had to, to get trump out.

The others are casual acquaintances and I don’t talk politics with them unless they bring it up first.

by Anonymousreply 43October 4, 2020 11:13 AM

R40, because many physicians are interested in their money, and like a lot of other people overlook everything else.

I do not understand people who support this tax-evading, racist, sexist, irresponsible imbecile because of the economy and overlookt everything else that he has done.

Do they support his immigration policies which people as a plague, separate children from their parents, and reduced the number of immigrants who go through approved means to come here to near zero?

I can list all of his policies but won't. It boils down to this. The people who support him in 2020 are racists, sexists, stupid, or selfish. I want to have nothing to do with them.

I had plenty of Republican friends and relatives. As for the ones who still support him, I'm disgusted with them.

by Anonymousreply 44October 4, 2020 11:17 AM

I'm proud to say I have no conservative friends. In my view, “conservative friends” is an oxymoron.

by Anonymousreply 45October 4, 2020 11:17 AM

I live in Texas and yes, OP.

I'll never forget election night last time, I worked at a restaurant and we weren't even following the results because Clinton was going to win. All of a sudden around 8 o'clock, we got a rush out of nowhere. Several tables of Republicans out celebrating because Trump won. The networks had just begun calling states for him, and were dragging out calling more. The Repubs knew an hour or two earlier than everyone else that he had won.

by Anonymousreply 46October 4, 2020 11:21 AM

I’ve been hearing more about silent Biden supporters this time around. Meaning they will fly trump flags and wear the gear for the sake of “street cred” in their Red regions but they are going to vote for Biden.

by Anonymousreply 47October 4, 2020 11:34 AM

[quote]I work with an educated, semi-normal woman who said yesterday

Educated but not intelligent sounds more like it. There is a difference.

by Anonymousreply 48October 4, 2020 11:37 AM

Even in 2016, I didn't believe in the "silent" Trump voter. They weren't silent. My family is full of Repugs (both Southern and very Evangelical). They are NEVER silent as a rule - no Republican ever is. For whatever insane reason - Abortion seems to be the biggest priority for them (along with the stock market to a lesser degree - which can be easily shown to be falsely propped up and also not historically aided by a GOP administration in the long run..). They didn't support him as a first choice in the primary (most actually liked Cruz who is equally repulsive), but like all good cult members - they fell right into line once he became the nominee. I have found many of them to play dumb about his many scandals (as a new one drops every week - hard to keep up), but every one of them is a Fox "News" junkie and therefore is given talking points to counter with and kept in the dark about the many others. They sound ignorant, underinformed and like flat out fact-deniers - but they just keep drinking the punch. The "silent" supporter in 2016 = Russian vote hocking in key states and too many Dems who failed to cast a vote at all for one reason or another. Repugs and Trumpers are NEVER SILENT; being silent is against their core beliefs and I have found none who are easily embarrassed to be supporters.

by Anonymousreply 49October 4, 2020 11:42 AM

A lot of on-the-fence people in 2016 just couldn’t bring themselves to pull the lever for Hillary, and went with Trump. Those same people don’t have the same issues with Biden this time around.

by Anonymousreply 50October 4, 2020 1:18 PM

[quote]Why would physicians be for Trump after how he handed the virus? More patients perhaps?

They want lower taxes. And they didn’t want Hillary telling them how to practice medicine.

by Anonymousreply 51October 4, 2020 1:19 PM

I don't know because I don't talk politics with friends.

I'm not on Facebook so I have no way of knowing what they think.

My extended family has the tacit rule to never discuss religion or politics. This works well for us.

by Anonymousreply 52October 4, 2020 1:28 PM

I live in a suburb outside Philly . It's a solidly blue county but my particular township has more registered Republicans than Democrats. I find it intriguing that a lot of house have signs on the lawn for Republicans running for other races, but no Trump signs. I suspect they are voting for Trump anyway, and maybe their signs were stolen, but I like to imagine they are voting red except for the top ticket.

by Anonymousreply 53October 4, 2020 1:30 PM

R16, I’m not the person to whom you addressed your question to, however, I believe he will be re-elected as of this morning. I did not believe that until this morning, and I have a well reasoned argument as to why.

***FULL DISCLOSURE: Life long liberal /progressive/ yet also somewhat Centrist leaning on certain policies and definitely centrist regarding the economy. NOT a Republican nor will I ever vote Republican. Just wanted to clear the air here, before the Boris accusations fly. Thanks. ***

R16, please allow me to continue.

Back in 2016, I got a VERY uneasy on election week. So uneasy, in fact, that I felt it necessary to have the uneasiness assuaged & dissuaded here on DL. I opened up a thread I believed I named, IIRC, (paraphrasing) : “I am a rational adult, who is experiencing paranoia, and think Trump is actually going to win this election”. Again, that was the gist of the thread title and o will make an attempt to find it. If someone else can or does find it before I do, please link it. TIA.

So, yes. I came here & started this MARY!!!” type of thread, because I had my ear to the ground and was picking up what I call “lying in signals”, which basically means that when someone asks you a question, like, “So are you voting for Hillary?, and you answer, “”Of course I am!”, yet your voice and micro expressions, coupled with body language (even if remaining totally still), say “Fuck NO!”

I, and all of us, are able to tell when someone is lying within microseconds of the lie exiting the liars lips. Even the best ones cannot get away with it because it is impossible to do. The exceptions we make for this is when we suspended disbelief, for watching a film or a play or a TV series, for example. It is a visual medium of observation, and while we also use cues while reading something, it is perceived differently when adjusting for fictional literature, and is specifically adjusted for different cues, when observing a film. Same thing when we are observing the news, which we adjust differently if parsing between an opinion narrative or a “just the facts” narrative when watching the news. We also adjusted and perceive differently for actual, in person, face to face interactions and for observing “in real time” interactions with people who are communicating verbally, while in our close proximity where audio and visuals are not completely, yet pretty much, clear, & unobstructed.

Now, the reason why we depress the ability to pick up these signals, is because of cognitive biases formed via familiarity. And familiarity isn’t just formed because you know someone well and see them repeatedly. It is also formed by all the layers that include environmental biases, provided by location, or even weather, or time of day.

Anyhow, I was out of my element and my usual environment when I observed others in different locations throughout this specific week, proceeding the 2016 election and was subject to different scenarios, such as sitting in Starbucks, or waiting in line at Target, where I observed as a non-involved party, what people were discussing and most were discussing the election. I was also in what I believed at that time, to be a liberal and progressive enclave, in the south.

What I saw, without expectation of it, were people lying to one another when asked, “Are you voting for Hillary or Trump?” The repeated answers were, “Hillary”, and they were repeatedly, LYING.

It startled me, and stayed with me for several days as I continued to observe-attempting to disprove my gut, because analytically and data wise, I was supposed to be wrong.

I’m rarely ever wrong when it comes to my gut. Most of us are also never wrong when it comes to our guts. Again, this is not a special Spidey-Sense. This is called intuition, and it is called intuition because it is not analytical. I remembered that and went with it. Sensing my fears were insane yet correct. So I came here and posted about it, and was obviously attacked immediately, DL style, for concern trolling. Yet I was authentic. Not trolling at all.

by Anonymousreply 54October 4, 2020 1:31 PM

A troll thread.

by Anonymousreply 55October 4, 2020 1:31 PM

"And they didn’t want Hillary telling them how to practice medicine."

And yet they have no problem with Trump telling them they don't know anything about medicine and how stupid they all are, because, after all, Trump and the Deplorables are the smartest people on earth.

by Anonymousreply 56October 4, 2020 1:32 PM

Continued from R54, Pr.2/2-

The eve of the election, I purposely turned off the television at 9:00 pm. I did so because I trust my gut, and unlike my head or my heart, it has NEVER, EVER lied to me. I was so anxious, I was in shambles. No exaggeration at all, whatsoever.

Lying. That’s not what your gut does. Your gut is the most honest thing you will ever encounter, besides the gut of your pets. Think about that. It’s true.

Anyhow, I thought, “If I stay up to see this through the night, I am literally going to have an acute anxiety attack and end up in the ER, because I am just going fucking crazy and delusional. Hillary will be POTUS in the morning.”

I woke up before dawn to pee, and I cannot even explain the punch I got to mybpoor little, get fearless, brave, and honest gut, when I picked up my iPhone and read my Apple News alert, reading: “Donald Trump wins 2016 election”.

It was a devastating experience and as fucking surreal as it gets. Almost like what a really great acid trip would be if you could pop a tab and go into a controlled, yet really bad trip. Not one where you’re scared or harmed, but just one that is something like a dystopian movie nightmare-ya know?

Will NEVER, EVER, tell myself my gut is crazy, ever again. My head will always be highly questionable, for sure, but thankfully, my gut has not been adversely affected by bias, nor will it ever be. Wasn’t made to do that.

My gut this year is that it is 80% possible that he will be re-elected. I’m giving it an 80%, due to the inability to access crowds and observe them while people watching at Starbucks. I haven’t had my boots on ground. I have observed some die hard Trumpers move millimeters to the LEFT. A total miracle since they live off FOX News Fumes.

The hospitalization has put those tiny psychological gains back into question, and I saw Trump’s filmed address (ALLEGEDLY) from Walter Reed, early this morning.

What I saw was a man who misses the truth in speech stress test so regularly, that even my cognitive bias is now trained to accept what he says as acceptable, even though I intellectually know his claims are fantastical and 100% non-sensical and illogical-therefore impossible to be true and flat out lies. However, he’s had 4 years to change my base line, and that sucks but that’s normal and does not affect me because I use logic to parse highly repeated narratives that are highly repeated in order to change baselines. No biggie. I’m aware of this brain fart we have when subjected to that, & proceed from there. What I also observed was Trump discussing or mentioning “thankfulness and God”, and as I watched distinct movements he exhibited via his eye to hand coordination, I realized that while he presented or signaled a lie because he was being dishonest about the “God” mention, he was also NOT shouting or presenting his usual bravado, and hence, he sold it better than he has ever sold anything in his fucking life (publicly), and whether that happened intentionally or not, I will never know, but I’m guessing the vulnerability behind it was actually genuine, which is why it worked. He is infected, he is genuinely vulnerable. Bingo.

When I saw that tape, I realized: We are completely fucked and there is an overwhelming chance that he will most certainly win this election.

My 0.2, & I will pray my gut is wrong but it never is and I am going to give it a stress test by offering it the 20% -because these are never before charted territory, when factoring for CoViD.

by Anonymousreply 57October 4, 2020 1:35 PM

[quote] "And they didn’t want Hillary telling them how to practice medicine."

[quote] And yet they have no problem with Trump telling them they don't know anything about medicine and how stupid they all are, because, after all, Trump and the Deplorables are the smartest people on earth.

Hillary tried to make them face the truth. Instead, they went for the snake oil salesman who told them that it's ok to live in that bubble some more. Just like the coal miners did who were outraged when Hillary suggested that they should look and train for alternative jobs. When Trump claimed that he would save their jobs they became Trumpers only to be out of a job when Trump fucked the economy.

by Anonymousreply 58October 4, 2020 2:11 PM

[quote]I dont see why all the Right pundits talk about that silent majority.

The secret silent Trumpster theory really took hold in 2016 when people were looking for a way to explain how Trump won, but without admitting that there were "voting irregularities," to put it mildly.

Since then it's become an accepted truth amongst the pundit class, but it's all wrong. It was never true, it was only an excuse used to try to explain away something that the GOP didn't want the media to look to close at.

The truth is that in 2016 we had a lot of moderates, independents, leftists and soft Dems who couldn't bring themselves to vote for Hillary. They're the true "Obama to Trump voter" and the only "secret Trump voters" who ever existed. The thing is, it was likely a temporary flip. Now those same voters have Biden instead of Clinton and they won't vote for Trump a second time.

by Anonymousreply 59October 4, 2020 2:20 PM

*too close, not "to close"

by Anonymousreply 60October 4, 2020 2:21 PM

[quote] The truth is that in 2016 we had a lot of moderates, independents, leftists and soft Dems who couldn't bring themselves to vote for Hillary.

She won the popular vote by almost 3 Million. Putin gave Trump the win by meddling with the electoral college results. That's the truth and that's why the GOP didn't want any kind of public and transparent investigation into the matter.

by Anonymousreply 61October 4, 2020 2:23 PM

Well, a bit of good news, Bob Murray, former owner of Murray Energy in West Virginia who lobbied intensely against regulations to control working conditions in coal mines, has what he claims is idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis *unrelated* to his work in the industry. Yet he’s applied for government benefits which he is “entitled to” and the form he filled out States that his condition is a result of years working underground as a miner and then a supervisor. Now says he is near death. Black lung disease is on the rise again thanks to people like him.

by Anonymousreply 62October 4, 2020 2:27 PM

[quote] I'm a physician

No, you're not.

[quote] and have a large number of colleagues who are Republicans. (Note that I said "colleagues" not friends.)

Constituents, perhaps? Your op is already unraveling. I wont dwell.

[quote] Almost all of them think that Trump will win reelection.

Vague and ambiguous. Unraveling continues.

[quote] They justify this belief on what they refer to as the "Silent Supporter," the people who they claim, despite polls to the contrary, were responsible for his 2016 victory.

There's nothing silent about a Trump supporter.

[quote] I think of myself as being cautiously optimistic; however, in my gut I just don't believe that he will be reelected.

I don't even understand what you're trying to say here. Neither do you.

[quote] I'm interested to know what folks in other parts of the country are hearing from their conservative friends.

Yes, you probably are. They will provide the ideas you have run out of for shitshow threads.

by Anonymousreply 63October 4, 2020 2:29 PM

More of you need to use "Grammarly" software (as OP does) to generate beautiful sentences, perfectly accentuated with the proper use of semicolons and commas.

by Anonymousreply 64October 4, 2020 2:37 PM

I know one Republican - my dentist - and while she was a cautious Trumpista in 2016, she's disgusted by him now.

by Anonymousreply 65October 4, 2020 2:42 PM

They know he's going to lose. The only people who think he'll win are blind stupid and in denial. They're all hoping he will because hell will rain down on them after the election.

There are no good Trump supporters. None. Zero. They're all bad people.

by Anonymousreply 66October 4, 2020 2:54 PM

There is no such thing as a “silent majority”, for Republicans at least. The majority of voters in this country are liberal and Democrat. Fact.

Whatever “silent” voters the Republicans have are a tiny angry vocal minority and we have been ruled by them for far too long. They are about to be dismissed and can slither right back under the rocks they came from four years ago.

by Anonymousreply 67October 4, 2020 3:05 PM

He won in 2016 because undecided voters broke for him at the last minute by a huge margin. There were a lot of undecided voters. Not so much this time around.

Polls coming out today, post debate and post COVID infection, are WORSE for him. I think people are fed the fuck up.

Where I live in South Carolina, I firmly believe that there are lots of silent Biden voters. Trumpsters are fucking nuts. We don't want to become targets, so we don't have a yard sign and I won't put a bumper sticker on my car. The enthusiasm gap for Trump here vs. 2016 is incredible. There are virtually NO Trump signs. I noticed this back over the summer, but thought it would ramp up as we got closer to election. It... hasn't. Indeed, I've seen more signs for La Senatrice than I have for Trump, but that is dwarfed by the flood of Jaime Harrison signs.

Do I think Biden will win SC? Probably not. But Jaime has a great shot at Graham, and if it's that bad here in normally reliable SC, what's it like elsewhere?

by Anonymousreply 68October 4, 2020 3:30 PM

Vil zee leefbots be zeted akordinz tu klass?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69October 4, 2020 3:54 PM

[quote]Polls coming out today, post debate and post COVID infection, are WORSE for him.

Here's one, the new NBC/Wall Street Journal poll out today, taken after the debate:

"Biden's national lead among registered voters expands from 8pts to 14pts

Biden 53% Trump 39%"

by Anonymousreply 70October 4, 2020 5:04 PM

Debates usually have zero to do with how people vote. Apparently that is not the case here. A six point drop? Astonishing.

by Anonymousreply 71October 4, 2020 5:10 PM

[quote] DL POSTER: The truth is that in 2016 we had a lot of moderates, independents, leftists and soft Dems who couldn't bring themselves to vote for Hillary.

[quote] HILLBOT: She won the popular vote by almost 3 Million

Why do Hillbots have such a tough time admitting that both things can be true: that many people who would have voted for another Democrat did not vote for Hillary, but that enough people hated Donald Trump more than Hillary that she won the popular vote by 3MM, which is actually a rather slim margin given the number of votes that were cast

by Anonymousreply 72October 4, 2020 5:22 PM

Polling has been repeatedly unreliable in recent years in a variety of situations. No decisions should be made based on polling.

by Anonymousreply 73October 4, 2020 5:24 PM

To build on what R10 said-- MAGAts get their news from Fox, which is truly like the Upside Down. None of the stories that CBS, NBC, CNN, ABC, MSNBCS, The NY Times, The Washington Post, NPR deem important are reflected on Fox, but rather, an alternate reality

Right now, two top headlines on the Fox website are

>>Trump could return to WH 'as early as tomorrow' if conditions continue to improve, medical team says

>> Guests at Trump's New Jersey fundraiser dismiss coronavirus concerns

by Anonymousreply 74October 4, 2020 5:25 PM

Calm down R73. No Democrat is not going to vote based on a polling lead.

by Anonymousreply 75October 4, 2020 5:26 PM

I do know some Republicans through my parents (blech) and none of them think Trump is going to win.

by Anonymousreply 76October 4, 2020 5:28 PM

Up until last week, yes. But between the NYT stories about his gross abuses of tax law, Trump's horrible performance at the debate, and the fact that he's hospitalized for the "hoax" virus he's been claiming either didn't exist or wasn't that bad, things have gone ominously quiet.

by Anonymousreply 77October 4, 2020 5:32 PM

I think he will win again. People are beyond stupid and there are so many of them.

by Anonymousreply 78October 4, 2020 5:37 PM

[quote]I’ve been hearing more about silent Biden supporters this time around. Meaning they will fly trump flags and wear the gear for the sake of “street cred” in their Red regions but they are going to vote for Biden.

I think a lot of Biden supporters are keeping quiet this time around. They know that Trump supporters are loud, aggressive, prone to violence, and believe in conspiracy theories. People don’t want to advertise that they’re against Trump.

by Anonymousreply 79October 4, 2020 5:38 PM

[quote] People don’t want to advertise that they’re against Trump.

Oh, Hello!

Allow me to introduce myself...

by Anonymousreply 80October 4, 2020 5:46 PM

I think Trump too might win which is why I wish covid will kill him with all my heart. The fact that he might be released tomorrow is very disheartening. Even if he loses he will cause such misery and chaos it is a trauma the country can ill afford.

He is a gangster and thug stealing god knows how much from city, state and federal taxes and he has caused the deaths of 100s of thousands of Americans. Everywhere the man goes he is dripping deceit and blood. A savant really in sowing discord and anguish.

by Anonymousreply 81October 4, 2020 6:15 PM

Silly Homosexuals (and Trolls)

The debate put a nail in Trump's coffin

Overwhelming response was that he came across as a nasty bully and for a significant percent (3% to 5%) of not-very-hardcore Trump voters, that was enough to push them over to Biden.

Everyone has their limits.

by Anonymousreply 82October 4, 2020 6:21 PM

[quote]Overwhelming response was that he came across as a nasty bully and for a significant percent (3% to 5%) of not-very-hardcore Trump voters, that was enough to push them over to Biden.

How is it possible that people only just now figured out that he's a nasty bully??

by Anonymousreply 83October 4, 2020 6:23 PM

I don't talk to republicans

by Anonymousreply 84October 4, 2020 6:27 PM

He lost those who voted for him to block a Clinton presidency specifically, thinking (hoping) that his campaign schtick would transform into a regular administration. With his razor thin margins in several states, he won't be able to make up what he needs.

by Anonymousreply 85October 4, 2020 6:34 PM

No, but they KNOW he's going to be president no matter how the popular vote goes...they'll do everything they can to insure that outcome.

They're laying the ground for invalidating the election, demanding that it be postponed because he's "sick" and it isn't "fair" to have the election, and of course they'll rig it where they can by manipulating mail-in ballots.

by Anonymousreply 86October 4, 2020 6:34 PM

[quote] How is it possible that people only just now figured out that he's a nasty bully??

As has been noted here many time before, his shtick in 2016 made him sound like the guy who heckles a stand-up comic. He was having fun and enjoying himself, there was always a smirk when he put Hillary down.

In 2020 he was the guy whose wife didn't know how to cook a fucking steak right and why the fuck did he marry her she's such a dumb ugly cunt and she'd better eat the steak off the floor like the dog that she is. And that guy-about-to-beat-his-wife tone is what freaked so many, many people out, R83

by Anonymousreply 87October 4, 2020 6:39 PM

The R establishment will glad to be rid of him, and getting back to demonizing the Dems in power. Some folks will think it's "unfair" just as Dems have on the past.

by Anonymousreply 88October 4, 2020 6:40 PM

The Republican Establishment no longer exists. The ones who haven't died yet will die soon.

There's no Trump Party Establishment. Not enough air in the room.

by Anonymousreply 89October 4, 2020 7:00 PM

[quote]How is it possible that people only just now figured out that he's a nasty bully??

It's bizarre, isn't it? But a lot of people don't ever see him, on TV or anywhere else - they only see news headlines about him, and the media has always normalized him. He would do a rally and say all kinds of outlandish, obnoxious things, but the news articles about it would just say "Trump calls for curbs on immigration" or whatever, with no indication of how extreme his actual comments were.

by Anonymousreply 90October 4, 2020 8:01 PM

I originally read that as 'Trump calls for carbs' which of course he does all the time.

by Anonymousreply 91October 5, 2020 3:07 AM

Trump is infectious, but he is not that sick. All these medical and media attention is to get sympathy votes.

He is infectious, so he has to isolate to protect others. He not doing this. He is very combative with WR staff. This is pulling more staff from caring for sick military service members.

All Americans, including military, deserves high quality medical care, not just Infectious Trump. Meanwhile, republican are no quarantine/isolating and getting Americans sick with covid.

Please Vote for Joe Biden.

Please Vote for Democrats, blue down ballot.

PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 92October 5, 2020 4:17 AM

Trump is infectious, but he is not that sick. All these medical and media attention is to get sympathy votes.

He is infectious, so he has to isolate to protect others. He not doing this. He is very combative with WR staff. This is pulling more staff from caring for sick military service members.

All Americans, including military, deserves high quality medical care, not just Infectious Trump. Meanwhile, republican are no quarantine/isolating and getting Americans sick with covid.

Please Vote for Joe Biden.

Please Vote for Democrats, blue down ballot.

PLEASE!

by Anonymousreply 93October 5, 2020 4:17 AM

R93 None of us need to hear that. Take it to Facebook.

by Anonymousreply 94October 5, 2020 4:24 AM

My wealthy republican uncle thinks Trump will lose. He said if not for Covid and the resulting economic and massive unemployment, he’d have predicted reelection. He will vote for Biden. Many in his group have been appalled by Trump’s complete incompetence and the group of criminals he surrounds himself with.

by Anonymousreply 95October 5, 2020 4:28 AM

I have bout 3 friends who voted for Trump and stood by him pretty firmly until the tax stuff, the Melania tapes, the nieces book, Woodward's revelations and the Covid tapes, and the foul way he behaved at the debate. Now they refer to him as idiot and bully and will NOT vote for him. They seem to now understand why I loathe him and when I tried to tell them his amazing business acumen was due to Mark Burnett. And no, no excitement for Biden but more just enthused to get the freak out of office.

by Anonymousreply 96October 5, 2020 5:39 AM

Trump will win again without a doubt. He has done so much for America than any other presidents had ever done in the past. He’s the best president in the US history

by Anonymousreply 97October 5, 2020 5:49 AM

LOL Thanks for that laugh Boris r97. That's how Russia works, not the US. See we actually care about things like Democracy. You will see.

by Anonymousreply 98October 5, 2020 6:14 AM

I read an interesting article about his base, the hardcore loons. It said that these people normally don’t vote. “All politicians are crooks” But Trump was different. They admired his bullying and bragging. So if he dies from Covid, they’re not going to turn out for that milksop Pence. (The evangelicals will but they are a minority.)

by Anonymousreply 99October 5, 2020 11:56 AM

A lot of the democrats I know think he is going to win - more out of the shady shit all the random republican governors and mayors are doing to fraud the voters/fucking with ballots/polling places, etc.

by Anonymousreply 100October 5, 2020 12:02 PM

No one thinks Trump is going to win except for Concern Trolls and Actual Trolls on DL

by Anonymousreply 101October 5, 2020 1:00 PM

We have a fear and it's a genuine fear not trolling that he will steal the election if he has to.

by Anonymousreply 102October 5, 2020 4:16 PM

OP here.

I just wanted to say thanks to those who contributed their thoughts.

I appreciate it.

by Anonymousreply 103October 5, 2020 7:43 PM

Had a nice dinner with a very anti-Trump group.

Of the 6, only one believes Biden will win.

One of them went on to elaborate- if Trump is healthy enough in the week or so leading up to the election to appear at campaign events and discuss his Covid infection, Democrats that supported lock down measures might suffer losses they hadn’t anticipated.

People in various states are furious about the wholesale destruction of their livelihoods and lifestyles. The governors and various other leaders that championed the lockdowns are becoming exceedingly unpopular.

Exceedingly.

Gretchen Whitmer will probably end up impeached after the legal ruling today.

by Anonymousreply 104October 5, 2020 11:35 PM

What legal ruling today?

by Anonymousreply 105October 5, 2020 11:38 PM

R104 is a troll who is all over DL posting bullshit about how people think Trump is going to win

by Anonymousreply 106October 5, 2020 11:39 PM

[quote]Gretchen Whitmer will probably end up impeached after the legal ruling today.

LOL... Oh, you poor thing. Is this really the best you can do?

by Anonymousreply 107October 5, 2020 11:41 PM

[quote]if Trump is healthy enough in the week or so leading up to the election to appear at campaign events and discuss his Covid infection, Democrats that supported lock down measures might suffer losses they hadn’t anticipated

In other words, Trump's recovery will be enough to persuade voters that 200+ thousand deaths from Covid and incalculably higher—and sharply rising—numbers of sick and incapacitated people are negligible, not to be factored into their decision? Like, Trump is the single test case of pandemic response?

You sounds like a troll.

by Anonymousreply 108October 5, 2020 11:44 PM

[quote]One works in analytics and said that the “enthusiasm gap” widened considerably AFTER he was diagnosed. If he dies, it’s even worse.

Your "friend" has no idea what he's talking about, assuming that your "friend" even exists. That statement is unequivocally false, given that it takes time to assess any "enthusiasm gap" and is not something that we can know at this time.

Of course, you were also the same idiot who was writing hilariously stupid shit like this:

[quote]Shutdown has destroyed our economy. Biden is too stupid to grok this truism.

[quote]Dying of starvation because your government shut down every productive sphere is worse.

by Anonymousreply 109October 5, 2020 11:44 PM

[quote]if Trump is healthy enough in the week or so leading up to the election to appear at campaign events and discuss his Covid infection, Democrats that supported lock down measures might suffer losses they hadn’t anticipated.

And if I flap my arms and wish really hard, pink unicorns will fly out of your butt. Both eventualities are equally likely.

[quote]People in various states are furious about the wholesale destruction of their livelihoods and lifestyles.

Some people sure, like you and other MAGAdroids. The majority of people in most states fully support the various restrictions necessary to control a pandemic.

[quote]The governors and various other leaders that championed the lockdowns are becoming exceedingly unpopular.

Not even remotely true. Now you're just randomly making up shit.

by Anonymousreply 110October 5, 2020 11:45 PM

You SOUND like a troll.

by Anonymousreply 111October 5, 2020 11:45 PM

R104

The Springcourt called her out for extreme executive overreach today. It leaves all of her proclamations in legal limbo, paving the way for a full reopening of the state.

Because she abused her powers, she will face legal challenges that could open her criminal charges.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112October 5, 2020 11:49 PM

R106

Considering the trajectory of the last few months I have little doubt that Trump will win. That doesn’t mean that I support him or like him, just an observation of reality. People that believe that Joe Biden performed admirably on Tuesday have no grip on reality.

by Anonymousreply 113October 5, 2020 11:51 PM

R104 also wrote:

[quote]If you are reading the The Diplomat, Brietbart, WSW, Counterpunch, REVOLVER, AntiWar, The Atlantic, The Federalist, Matt Taibbi, Politico, and ZeroHedge then you probably have a good grasp on world affairs, and a relatively good grasp of what is actually happening in the world.

I think that tells you all you need to know about R104.

by Anonymousreply 114October 5, 2020 11:54 PM

R108

240,000 people would still mean fewer than 1000 people died each day, and the vast majority of the fatalities will be in their 70s or 80s, probably with serious health problems prior to infection with Covid.

People are fed up with the face mask Nazis, ineffective social distancing bullshit, and ready to punch the next idiot that says “We are all in this together!” while working from their luxury home.

by Anonymousreply 115October 5, 2020 11:54 PM

[quote]Because she abused her powers, she will face legal challenges that could open her criminal charges.

You do realize that this comment is hilariously stupid, right?

Just checking.

by Anonymousreply 116October 5, 2020 11:54 PM

ZeroHedge? I think I can smell a certain Idiot Libertarian Troll.

by Anonymousreply 117October 5, 2020 11:55 PM

[quote]Considering the trajectory of the last few months I have little doubt that Trump will win.

You do understand that "the trajectory of the last few months" has favored Joe Biden, right?

Of course, you were almost certainly the idiot who in 2018 was predicting that Republicans would *gain* seats in the House of Representatives.

[quote]just an observation of reality.

What you wrote isn't "reality."

[quote]People that believe that Joe Biden performed admirably on Tuesday have no grip on reality.

LOL... You do understand that Trump massively blew it, right? That even Republicans are admitting it? That all of the polling indicates that Trump didn't just lose, he lost big.

Biden got a solid B out of his debate performance. Trump got a solid F. He needed a game-changer and he didn't get it.

by Anonymousreply 118October 5, 2020 11:57 PM

What trajectory, R113? What measurable facts are you looking at? Polls haven't changed much except to reflect a slightly wider lead for Biden than before the debate last week. Certainly Trump could win—we're four weeks away from the election—but are you basing your opinion on anecdotal information?

by Anonymousreply 119October 5, 2020 11:59 PM

R116

R117

R118

The website at the link has excellent online counseling services available at a discount.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120October 6, 2020 12:01 AM

Well, clearly, they don't, R120, since those "excellent counseling services" didn't work on you. The fact that you have no response and cannot back up any of the nonsense you're spewing on this thread tells us all we need to know.

Do tell us again how Whitmer is going to face "impeachment" and "criminal charges." This shit is hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 121October 6, 2020 12:03 AM

And the troll at R104 scores 17 responses to his comment, most of them substantive

DLers are like an all-you-can-eat buffet for trolls

by Anonymousreply 122October 6, 2020 12:06 AM

I have to admit, I like RR104's (etc.) prose style. His emphatic repetition of "exceedingly"—in its own paragraph—reminds me of the self-persuading solemnities of the right wing kids at my college.

by Anonymousreply 123October 6, 2020 12:07 AM

Let's take another look:

[quote]One works in analytics and said that the “enthusiasm gap” widened considerably AFTER he was diagnosed.

This is unequivocally false. No such "analysis" is possible absent actual data and those data are simply not there at this time. I'd be willing to bet that your friend "who works in analytics" doesn't exist.

[quote]The governors and various other leaders that championed the lockdowns are becoming exceedingly unpopular. Exceedingly.

This is also false.

[quote]The Springcourt [sic] called her out for extreme executive overreach today.

It's the Michigan Supreme Court and they ruled on the case last Friday, not today, as your own link shows, had you bothered to read it.

[quote]Gretchen Whitmer will probably end up impeached after the legal ruling today.

This is also false.

[quote]Because she abused her powers, she will face legal challenges that could open her criminal charges.

This is not only false, it's hilariously stupid.

[quote]Considering the trajectory of the last few months I have little doubt that Trump will win.

The "trajectory of the last few months" has favored Biden. You cannot find anything in the "trajectory" that went Trump's way.

[quote]the vast majority of the fatalities will be in their 70s or 80s

This is false

[quote]People are fed up with the face mask Nazis, ineffective social distancing bullshit.

This is false, other than for a small subset of people that were never going to vote for Biden anyway.

[quote]People that believe that Joe Biden performed admirably on Tuesday have no grip on reality.

Few are claiming that Biden "performed admirably." Rather, they are pointing out that Trump performed horribly. The "performed horribly" part is backed up by multiple polls and by the admission of multiple Republicans.

Notice how none of these statements is actually backed up by anything? No data. No links. No logic. No reason. Notice how the poster in question cannot engage with anyone who challenges him other than to attack them.

by Anonymousreply 124October 6, 2020 12:13 AM

HE'S A FUCKING TROLL R124

HE KNOWS IT'S ALL FALSE

WHY WASTE YOUR TIME?

by Anonymousreply 125October 6, 2020 12:19 AM

LOL

I’ve literally set off some troll because 10 of the last 12 posts are invisible. It’s pretty pathetic when you have to repeatedly defend Biden’s record as a war criminal.

by Anonymousreply 126October 6, 2020 12:21 AM

[quote] WHY WASTE YOUR TIME?

You know you're gonna be mine!

by Anonymousreply 127October 6, 2020 12:23 AM

Yup, definitely the Idiot Libertarian Troll. And notice how he's trying to shift his ground again, hoping we won't notice that he still cannot defend any of his idiotic remarks?

I did love the ridiculous attempt to shift the debate to "Biden's record as war criminal," when nobody here has said anything about that. Not to mention that he cannot support that shit anymore than he can the rest of the shit he spews.

Do tell us again how Republicans are going to gain seats in the House in 2018, won't you? Or how gold is going to hit $20,000 an ounce and that it always beats the stock market as an investment.

by Anonymousreply 128October 6, 2020 12:24 AM

I believe that more informed and decent people are leaving the Republican party than ever before. Ever watch some of the RVAT videos -they are excellent. People are leaving or have left the orange goons administration and are talking about how bad the President is presiding. Not only is Trump going to lose but the Republican party is sinking like a stone. The majority of Americans do NOT want a Justice confirmed to the Supreme Court before the new President takes office and most Americans do not want to see the ACA or women's reproductive rights over turned. And many voters do not want same sex marriage deleted. These are all election issues the GOP stands for-they are a minority party now.

by Anonymousreply 129October 6, 2020 12:42 AM

The Republicans recognize the danger in public opinion—their candidates, like Joni Ernst, are all over claiming that ACB isn't necessarily going to overturn Roe, we don't know what she'll decide, etc. Not too long ago they were crowing from the housetops that they'd overturn it!

by Anonymousreply 130October 6, 2020 12:45 AM

So wait a minute—it just hit me—was R104's nice dinner with Democratic friends all in his imagination?

That makes me sad.

by Anonymousreply 131October 6, 2020 12:46 AM

TRIGGERED!!!

People that refuse to acknowledge that Joe Biden has major “ethical lapses” with regards to foreign countries, but have screamed Russia Russia Russia for the last four goddamn years, are the same people that are going to be shocked when Trump wins again.

by Anonymousreply 132October 6, 2020 1:51 AM

I'm very sorry that you're triggered, R132. Why not take a time-out.

by Anonymousreply 133October 6, 2020 2:01 AM

Agreed, R133.

You need your nap, R132. You're cross.

by Anonymousreply 134October 6, 2020 2:13 AM

We haven't invaded another country in four years. There's your answer, OP.

by Anonymousreply 135October 6, 2020 2:26 AM

R135

His ability to restrain any further invasions is pretty damn impressive.

R134

I’m sorry that you are too stupid to understand that only a small fraction of butters care about the things you care about. Bringing our troops home is something that cuts along political boundaries. Republicans are more favorable towards ending the wars than Democrats, so that should tell you something.

Democrats are the party of WAR

by Anonymousreply 136October 6, 2020 4:23 AM

I no longer have an republican friends. Trump could win but I know 100% that the republicans will lose the senate. Mitch will be fucking out of control.

by Anonymousreply 137October 6, 2020 5:13 AM

Yes. They can't conceive any other outcome for the election.

by Anonymousreply 138October 6, 2020 7:51 AM

[quote]I’m sorry that you are too stupid to understand that only a small fraction of butters [sic] care about the things you care about.

ROFL.... Oh, the irony in this statement. It's the other way around, punkin. *Nobody* cares about "the things you care about." Tell us again about how Republicans were going to gain seats in the House of Representatives in 2018, despite all of the available data indicating otherwise.

It's really funny: this idiot has been posting here for something like 15 years. In all that time, not a single prediction of his, whether economic, financial, or political, has ever come true. It really is an astonishing track record. If you did nothing but bet against his predictions, you'd be wealthy.

by Anonymousreply 139October 6, 2020 2:36 PM

I am happy to report that I have no republican friends, relatives or acquaintances to ask. And if I did, I would not believe a word they say.

by Anonymousreply 140October 7, 2020 12:23 AM

How do you know when a Republican is lying? His lips are moving...

by Anonymousreply 141October 7, 2020 1:55 AM

On Friday, on the New Yorker’s website, the magazine’s film editor Richard Brody offers what may be the first accurate version of the quote I’ve ever seen (I’m assuming it’s accurate because it comes from the New Yorker itself): “Pauline Kael famously commented, after the 1972 Presidential election, ‘I live in a rather special world. I only know one person who voted for Nixon. Where they are I don’t know. They’re outside my ken. But sometimes when I’m in a theater I can feel them.'”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142October 7, 2020 7:10 AM

That's fascinating, R142. Do tell us again how Donald Trump is destined to win, won't you? And how he's going to defeat that terrible "war criminal," Joe Biden, and all of his "ethical lapses" because "only a small fraction of butters [sic] care about the things [we] care about" (like the pandemic, the economy, jobs, etc. -- lord knows nobody cares about those, right?).

by Anonymousreply 143October 7, 2020 3:59 PM

Trump is a tested president. We know he does not Start wars or destroy economies. He remained cordial with Putin and Kim. That takes a lot of patience. He did not overreact to blm. He fulfilled or tried to fulfill all his promises. Tremendous energy . He made his supporters very happy. Made his enemies very unhappy. He won't win in landslide because of Mexicans and blacks but he will win .

by Anonymousreply 144October 7, 2020 4:15 PM

R144, just give it up. You're a genuinely rotten troll because your trolling is so fucking obvious.

by Anonymousreply 145October 7, 2020 4:18 PM

Biden promised to completely open border with Mexico. Most people want that. Trump wants a wall. Nobody wants his stupid wall. He caged innocent children.

by Anonymousreply 146October 7, 2020 4:18 PM

[quote]We know he does not Start wars or destroy economies.

Don't know what country you're living in at the moment, but the U.S. economy is currently destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 147October 7, 2020 4:20 PM

Like I said, r146....

by Anonymousreply 148October 7, 2020 4:20 PM

He doesn’t start wars because he too consumed waging war on his own people.

by Anonymousreply 149October 7, 2020 4:53 PM

[quote]Do The Republicans You Know Think

Gonna have to stop you right there OP.

by Anonymousreply 150October 7, 2020 4:57 PM

R149 even the dullest members of society know that China caused covid and destruction of Trump's economy

by Anonymousreply 151October 7, 2020 5:32 PM

People can express hate for Trump all day but will still vote Trump because open borders with Mexico will destroy America. We also need to safeguard our Financial assets. Biden is not strong enough to scare China. A weak leader like Biden will embolden our enemies to start war and terrorism again.

by Anonymousreply 152October 7, 2020 5:35 PM

Thank you so much r152 for proving my point so well and so quickly!

by Anonymousreply 153October 7, 2020 5:44 PM

When are we, as Democrats, going to admit r151 point: The COVID-19 virus is an act of war by the Chinese. I guess the Wuhan outbreak should just be overlooked?

by Anonymousreply 154October 7, 2020 5:59 PM

It was totally an act of war and they were brilliant. Sick fuckers. That being said, Trump needs to go. He is too unstable and maniacal and is causing too much unrest and gaslighting everything and everybody. Most republicans I know will not vote for him. Many in my family are repugs and only one is voting for him.

by Anonymousreply 155October 7, 2020 6:03 PM

GTFOOH with your racist attempt to paint Democrats as Trumpian xenophobes, R154. Put the vodka down, you’re drunk again.

by Anonymousreply 156October 7, 2020 6:03 PM

[quote]When are we, as Democrats, going to admit R151 point: The COVID-19 virus is an act of war by the Chinese.

When it becomes true. Since it's not, there is nothing to "admit."

by Anonymousreply 157October 7, 2020 6:16 PM

They all also thought Romney would win in 2012.

by Anonymousreply 158October 7, 2020 6:42 PM

Lol. Rasmussen, RASSMUSSEN has Biden ahead by twelve fucking points. Trump just be suicidal.

by Anonymousreply 159October 7, 2020 11:02 PM

[quote]The COVID-19 virus is an act of war by the Chinese.

Well if that's the case, I would say we lost, didn't we? Trump just rolled over and let them march right in.

Meanwhile, Taiwan - China's mortal enemy, right next door - has had about 500 cases of Covid (out of 23 million people) and 7 deaths. Plus its economy has barely been affected. Why couldn't we do that? Because Trump is incompetent.

by Anonymousreply 160October 7, 2020 11:16 PM

I think it may have had to do with Taiwan being a relatively small easily-containable island population.

by Anonymousreply 161October 7, 2020 11:30 PM

Did I mute myself?

by Anonymousreply 162October 8, 2020 12:01 AM

'We know he does not Start wars or destroy economies.'

300,000 Americans will be dead on home soil by December because of Covid. American job losses are the greatest since the great depression. Did Trump create covid? No. But he has down played its consequences from the beginning of the year telling us till even today it is no worse than the flu and he has continually mocked those who have been and are taking it seriously. His incompetence in handling the pandemic and his denial of its harmful and lethal effects is on an epic scale never seen before which has caused America its greatest tragedy since the Civil War. Never in our history has an American president done so much to harm the country's citizens while openly smirking at their misfortunes.

by Anonymousreply 163October 8, 2020 12:34 AM

[quote]I think it may have had to do with Taiwan being a relatively small easily-containable island population.

Then how about Vietnam, China's other big enemy? 95 million people, 1100 cases, 35 deaths.

Mongolia did even better. These are the countries on China's border! But they didn't roll over like Trump did.

by Anonymousreply 164October 8, 2020 3:17 AM

11.7% of Republicans say they would not report their true opinions about their preferred presidential candidate on telephone polls.

In contrast, just 5.4% of Democrats say they’d be reluctant to share their true voting intentions — roughly half the number of Republicans reluctant to tell the truth on phone polls.

10.5% of Independents fell into the “shy voter” category, just a percentage point lower than how Republicans react to phone polls.

by Anonymousreply 165October 8, 2020 6:09 AM

They also believe that Clinton was human trafficking from a pizza shop.

by Anonymousreply 166October 8, 2020 7:15 AM

R165 - I'm still waiting to meet one of these unicorns (a "silent" Trumper or "silent" Republican). Non-political types who are non partisan fence-sitters typically are the ones who never actually make it to the polls to begin with. Why would they bother? I have met plenty of lazy or apathetic Dems, but Republicans? The only one that I know of personally didn't vote at all in 2016 - so I would now call her an Independent. It's our party that has been proven to trend to apathy, NOT the GOP. Evangelical, religious types are anything but shy about their views. In this polarizing political climate - voters who actually VOTE seem to have strong convictions/opinions and have no issue letting you know where they stand. Shocking to no one, Trump Republicans are often the loudest of the bunch. As for young kids (18 to 21) - if they are influenced by their parents (or not), have their own social/political views and actually DO vote (most don't), they tend to be plenty vocal as well. I'm just not buying into the "silent majority" Fox "News" propaganda bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 167October 8, 2020 10:36 AM

Silent majority is not a real thing.

by Anonymousreply 168October 8, 2020 12:46 PM

r129 They've been in the minority since Nixon. they only win by voter suppression and gerrymandering.

This libertarian troll (who I have blocked) amuses me. He's throwing all the greatest hits at the wall and trying to see what sticks, including that old Russian standby "get psychological counseling". Why is that always a Russian go-to? Is it because they know the rest of the world sees them as cesspool of mental illness, apathy, alcoholism, sex workers, cannibals and troll factory workers getting a buck a post and they feel deep shame (they should)?

Has he said "emails, Benghazi or Killary" yet? That's like the boxed set of Russian trollery.

by Anonymousreply 169October 8, 2020 5:04 PM

HRC and BHO are the ones in trouble.

Obama approved of the Clinton campaign disinfo

Clinton’s alleged July 2016 plot would tar Trump by “tying him to [Russian President Vladimir] Putin and the Russians’ hacking of the Democratic National Committee,” Ratcliffe wrote Graham, the chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Handwritten notes by then-CIA Director John Brennan, who now is a fiery anti-Trump commentator, say that Brennan briefed Obama on “alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.”

The FBI opened its investigation of possible Trump-Russia collusion on July 31, 2016 — five days after Clinton allegedly hatched the plan — premised on Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos allegedly telling an Australian diplomat that Russia had damaging information on Clinton, the 2016 Democratic nominee.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 170October 9, 2020 9:41 PM

President Barack Obama knew that Hillary Clinton and her presidential campaign manufactured the Russia Collusion Hoax in the summer of 2016 to derail opponent Donald Trump. FBI Director James Comey and his deputy for counterintelligence, Peter Strzok, were also aware of the nefarious plan.

The disclosures are in former CIA Director John Brennan’s notes after a meeting with Obama and a memorandum from the CIA to the two top FBI officials.

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe disclosed the gist of the notes and the memo last week in a letter to Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham.

Ratcliffe’s letter clearly stated that Clinton and her campaign button men conceived the hoax to protect her presidential bid, then in trouble because of revelations about her illegally using a private e-mail server to handle classified information. And Ratcliffe clearly wrote that Obama, Comey, and Strzok knew about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 171October 9, 2020 9:43 PM

R168

I’m sure you believe the same bullshit in November 2016, but you are too stupid to adjust your thinking.

by Anonymousreply 172October 9, 2020 9:43 PM

I’m a stable genius muahahahahah!

by Anonymousreply 173October 9, 2020 9:46 PM

r54 Some people are great at picking up on the cues that occur when someone is lying. The new york times once had an article on this with some videos so you could test yourself

by Anonymousreply 174October 9, 2020 9:54 PM

[quote]HRC and BHO are the ones in trouble. blah blah blah

No one cares about Hillary. Don't you know how desperate this all sounds? You and Trump want James Comey to save you again at the last minute. But it's not going to happen. No one cares about Hillary now.

by Anonymousreply 175October 9, 2020 9:59 PM

I saw a Biden Harris sign in Bucks County, and when I looked behind it I saw Hillary and Barack taking turns on a 3 year old! Nancy Pelosi was right there and she did nothing!

by Anonymousreply 176October 9, 2020 10:06 PM

In comparison, only 45 percent of those polled thought they were better off than four years ago in 2012 when Barack Obama was President.

Another recent survey on President Trump's approval rating leading up to the first presidential debate found that a majority of Americans predict Trump will win reelection.

The poll asked, regardless of whom they personally support, who Americans think will win in November. Gallup found that 56 percent of Americans expect Trump to win over Biden, while 40 percent think Biden will win.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 177October 10, 2020 12:10 AM

Ones I know do, because they feel (and I agree) that the country and Dems who didn't critique them felt threatened and angry at the pandemic-era rioting, looting and protests-thronging; impulsive pulling down of historic statues and the rise of "cancel culture"; and Dem-controlled cities' police-defunding and BLM initiatives, all of which they believe haven't done either the Dem Party or Biden-Harris any favors. Neither Party or its followers historically seem known for their subtlety.

by Anonymousreply 178October 10, 2020 2:15 AM

Boris checked all the boxes on the bingo card.

by Anonymousreply 179October 10, 2020 2:34 AM

Democrats are too radical

by Anonymousreply 180October 10, 2020 2:44 PM

[quote]HRC and BHO are the ones in trouble.

LOL.... Oh, you poor thing. Idiot Libertarian Troll, has it really escaped your notice that you are *always* wrong? That you're so gullible and so damn stupid you'll believe any horseshit that someone shovels you? That there is literally zero evidence to back up that shit?

Sorry, but Clinton and Obama aren't losing any sleep at all right now and are in absolutely no "trouble," no matter how badly you want it to be true.

Free clue: Neither Clinton nor Obama are running this year. You might want to catch up.

by Anonymousreply 181October 10, 2020 5:35 PM

I doubt anyone will vote for Biden. We cant refund the police or open border with Mexico. Biden does not have the strength to deal with china. We need a strong leader like Trump who has the energy to try different ways to solve problems.

by Anonymousreply 182October 11, 2020 12:54 AM

Troll alert R182

by Anonymousreply 183October 11, 2020 12:56 AM

r182 is like a kid who covers their eyes and thinks the world disappears.

"I doubt anyone will vote for Biden"...

Does this actually work in Russia? I know you're all cracked out on the 'Dil and Vodka, but do people really believe what people say over, you know, the truth? If so, your entire country is a lost cause. It always was, but that statement just clarifies that you all cannot be integrated into regular society.

by Anonymousreply 184October 11, 2020 2:27 PM

We need a president who is immune to covid. We don't need to worry about him dying or infecting another leader. And that's not Biden.

by Anonymousreply 185October 11, 2020 3:46 PM

Yes, but it's all bravado. The Trumpers are getting nervous and lashing out now. They are worried whether they admit or not.

by Anonymousreply 186October 11, 2020 3:50 PM

R185 Eat shit and die, Svetlana.

by Anonymousreply 187October 11, 2020 3:52 PM

R185, then you must be talking about a robot President, because nobody on earth is immune to Covid, including little kids. Nobody.

If you’re talking about Putin, I read he lives in a bubble and works out of his private house. Unlike Trump, he has enough intelligence to not continuously surround himself with people who never wear masks and never met a crowd they didn’t like.

by Anonymousreply 188October 11, 2020 5:35 PM

R185 Da! We need a Strongman President who is invincible like Dear Leader Trump! Not Dying Old Man Biden who could die at any day now. This is why I am voting Trump as American Suburban Housewife woman!

by Anonymousreply 189October 12, 2020 1:01 PM

I don't know any Republicans. I'm actually not even convinced there are any Republicans left, other than the ones squatting in stolen offices and those militia bros, the latter of whom probably could never figure out how to vote anyway.

by Anonymousreply 190October 12, 2020 1:04 PM

Trump cannot win without tricks or gaming the system.

by Anonymousreply 191October 12, 2020 1:06 PM

I know republicans but I refuse to engage them even when they're the ones who bring politics up. I just don't go there. The conversation turns idiotic. I'm not talking friends. I'm talking relatives and neighbors.

by Anonymousreply 192October 12, 2020 1:41 PM

Democrats are impressed that Trump survived covid. A president should have immunity to covid so he can travel and meet world leaders. Biden is senile.

by Anonymousreply 193October 12, 2020 3:31 PM

Democrats are impressed that Trump survived covid. A president should have immunity to covid so he can travel and meet world leaders. Biden is senile.

by Anonymousreply 194October 12, 2020 3:31 PM

I think R194 is senile.

by Anonymousreply 195October 12, 2020 4:36 PM

Over the weekend my mom spoke to her sister, who is a hardcore Trump cultist. They have an agreement never to discuss politics, but out of nowhere my aunt glumly said, “Well, it looks like Biden’s going to win.” My aunt still loves Trump, and will vote for him, but she’s in a deep-red state so her vote hardly matters.

Still, at least her bubble has been punctured.

by Anonymousreply 196October 12, 2020 4:51 PM

Does your aunt know Trump hates her? Unless your aunt is a billionaire or can personally help him politically after which he'll throw her under a bus.

by Anonymousreply 197October 13, 2020 3:59 AM

If biden wins it's because of media bias. The swamp wants Biden. More waves of Mexicans across the border. More cities burned to ground by blm. Economy strangled by regulation. China bullying unchecked. Biden is senile.

by Anonymousreply 198October 14, 2020 9:06 AM

All of that happened under Trump's rule Troll R198. Biden is not President remember? China beat Trump at his own game, Trump never built "the wall", the economy is in the crapper if you look at the GDP and not the stock market. Cities burned to the ground? Which city can I not go to now because it's actually burned to the ground? I'll wait. Should I cancel my trip to New York? Is it just a field of carbon?

by Anonymousreply 199October 14, 2020 9:44 AM

Someone on this thread claimed Biden is senile. I don't believe he is, but if so... that means Kamala will be in charge, and I'm perfecrly fine with that.

by Anonymousreply 200October 14, 2020 11:31 AM

R198 sounds like his brain is stuck on spin cycle,

by Anonymousreply 201October 14, 2020 11:57 AM

Blm burned down lots of democratic cities with the help of democratic leaders. Trump showed restraint and moderation. He could have killed every last rioter.

by Anonymousreply 202October 14, 2020 1:41 PM

Blm burned down lots of democratic cities with the help of democratic leaders. Trump showed restraint and moderation. He could have killed every last rioter.

by Anonymousreply 203October 14, 2020 1:41 PM

I find it odd that so many Trumpsters only seem to know of him from his tv show. One guy was complaining how since his presidency all these women have come forward about sexual assault. "where were they before? Huh?" Trump has had sexual assault allegations going back to the 70's but they don't seem to know of anything prior to his show. Of course, they have to bring up Biden's sexual assault accusation as if it negates all of Trump's.

I can't figure out if they are willfully ignorant or genuinely don't know his history.

by Anonymousreply 204October 14, 2020 2:44 PM

[quote]If biden wins it's because of media bias. The swamp wants Biden. More waves of Mexicans across the border. More cities burned to ground by blm. Economy strangled by regulation. China bullying unchecked. Biden is senile.

Honestly, is someone making you memorize this stuff and then regurgitate it verbatim on demand? None of this is accurate or rooted in reality.

by Anonymousreply 205October 14, 2020 4:54 PM

R205 it's inaccurate? Odd response. It's accurate. The problem is that whites are moving leftward for some reason. I guess prosperity makes people soft. Obama got voted in by many whites. Blacks,mexicans,Asians were transported to America as cheap farm labour. We are rewriting history

by Anonymousreply 206October 14, 2020 7:40 PM

Actually, R205 was not an "odd response" because of course what you wrote was inaccurate, which is why you didn't even bother to try to defend the horseshit you're spewing here.

You've been blatantly and clumsily trolling here for weeks, r206. Is your life really so pathetic that this is the only satisfaction you can get?

by Anonymousreply 207October 14, 2020 8:25 PM

The one thing that stuck with me in 2016 was that so many polls underestimated how many Trump supporters there were. It was the first time I heard experts say that they felt people lied about who they supported due to uncertainty or shame.

A couple of writers have embedded with Trumpers and reported they don't want to approve government programs that could help "the wrong kind" of people. Even if those programs help rural white coal miners, opiate addicts, chronically unemployed white people in the Midwest. They're sure that most people don't "deserve" temporary programs.

I assume the same is true today: different people who hate the idea of "the right kind of people" getting health insurance and unemployment, etc. quietly support Trump.

R205 Yes there are bots and underpaid people overseas who awkwardly cut and paste talking points. I've yet to see this for Democrats., but I'm sure it will happen...someday.

by Anonymousreply 208October 15, 2020 12:51 AM

[quote] Blacks,mexicans,Asians were transported to America as cheap farm labour. We are rewriting history

Yes, somebody who spells it 'labour' would know all about American history.

by Anonymousreply 209October 15, 2020 1:06 AM

OP, I have no interest in speaking to a Trumpanzie, so I will never know.

by Anonymousreply 210October 15, 2020 1:12 AM

[quote]Yes, somebody who spells it 'labour' would know all about American history.

BAM! Right on R209. That troll just outed himself with his own spelling. Even Deplorables don't spell it wrong like that. Now which country do you think our Troll is from? UK, France, RUSSIA?

by Anonymousreply 211October 15, 2020 9:17 AM

Newsflash: IT'S NOT 2016 ANYMORE. If nothing else, four years of living under Trump has changed a LOT of things for a LOT of people who might have supported him 4 years ago. So while 4 years ago there may have been "silent Trumpers," many of them were voting against Hillary and not for the Cheeto Hitler.

by Anonymousreply 212October 15, 2020 11:58 AM

There is actually a 10% rise in first time voter registration for Trump in Pennsylvania among white non-college educated voters. So there is a grain of truth to a secret voter army. But that's not much when you are talking about the millions who have flipped for Biden giving him a more than 10 point advantage.

by Anonymousreply 213October 15, 2020 12:07 PM

Democrats are registering a lot of new voters too, R213. Likely a lot more than Trump.

by Anonymousreply 214October 15, 2020 12:25 PM

Yes, they think that idiot will get re-elected, but they are praying for a victory just the same.

by Anonymousreply 215October 15, 2020 12:53 PM

Obama got voted in so Trump could easily lose. Immigrants vote against patriotism. Obama was basically a Muslim terrorist. Gays hate Americans.

by Anonymousreply 216October 15, 2020 2:25 PM

Wow... the trolls aren't even trying anymore, are they?

by Anonymousreply 217October 15, 2020 8:44 PM

Americans should be thrilled to have Canada and Mexico as our border countries. They are vacation destinations. They have always been supportive of the USA, when we need them to be. Having these two countries on our border makes us even SAFER.

I am completely surprise that Asshole, Fear-mongering, Racist Trump has gotten any traction on this. Americans love Mexico, Mexican food and Margaritas. Imagine, if China, Iran, Russia or North Korea was on our border? We are lucky to have Mexico on our border, we are safer because of it. Think it through...

by Anonymousreply 218October 15, 2020 9:04 PM

If you do not like the type pf government that is repressing their own people (anti-democratic government), do not hate the people who are fleeing from it. They want Democracy too.

by Anonymousreply 219October 15, 2020 9:07 PM

The biggest obstacle for Democrats to win this election is not the voters, it's is the misinformation, the disenfranchisement , and the sabotage.

by Anonymousreply 220October 16, 2020 11:05 AM

Funny how people never mention how beautiful Melania is. Think about how Melania will feel if her hubby loses. Trump losing would hurt his wonderful kids too. Not cool.

by Anonymousreply 221October 16, 2020 3:39 PM

I'm seeing a lot of stories on 2016 Trump voters switching to Biden, especially among certain broad groups like the seniors and women. Any stories on broad shifts among any groups from Hillary to Trump in 2020? Any anecdotal information? Am I just getting some pro-D media bias or is this a real thing, as polls and donation levels suggest? (Not interested in yard signs.)

by Anonymousreply 222October 16, 2020 3:44 PM

[quote]Any stories on broad shifts among any groups from Hillary to Trump in 2020?

Yes, Boris, the blacks, gays and women have all seen the light and they're lining up to vote for Trump and Pence this time. You're just not seeing it because of the "librul media."

by Anonymousreply 223October 16, 2020 4:02 PM

Vote Trump if only to protect your retirement investments. We need Trump to stand up to China. Notice how Putin has behaved himself under Trump. No wars under trump. Trump has made Americans safe.

by Anonymousreply 224October 16, 2020 4:08 PM

Disneyland I go poo poo pee pee

by Anonymousreply 225October 16, 2020 4:13 PM

The economy always does better under Democratic Presidents, R224. If you want to "protect your retirement investments, vote for Biden.

But then, you really are one of the clumsiest, not to mention dumbest, trolls on Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 226October 16, 2020 5:45 PM

R224, Ivanka had her kid learn Chinese so she could eventually do business there.

You seriously think these people are going to stand up to China or Russia? Without them, they’d be sleeping on a park bench. They owe everything to them.

by Anonymousreply 227October 16, 2020 8:54 PM

R227 you are a horrible person

by Anonymousreply 228October 17, 2020 1:02 AM

No, R227 is pretty accurate. Ivanka's business has done quite well thanks to trademarks she was granted by the Chinese government at the same time that Trump was negotiating with the Chinese over trade and other issues. The Trumps have no desire to "stand up to China" if they can make money there. The same goes for Russia.

And we've gotten the worse end of the trade deal with China anyway, so even when Trump does pretend to stand up to China (or North Korea), he does a terrible job of it. North Korea has made huge progress in its nuclear arsenal - exactly what we don't want - while Trump acts like Kim Jong-Un is his best pal.

by Anonymousreply 229October 17, 2020 4:47 AM

Speaking of a "terrible person", R228, you might want to check your mirror:

[quote]Hopefully, fair minded people will vote for trump despite media terrorism against Trump.

[quote]Qanon sounds interesting. A lot more honest than the liberal media

[quote]It's fine that she attacked our president but she should be jailed for media hate. There must be consequences for hate.

[quote]What's crazier qanon or Biden wanting no police or border with Mexico? Qanon seems like a good group of people trying to understand Jewish influence.

[quote]even the dullest members of society know that China caused covid and destruction of Trump's economy

[quote]It's not easy being gay but supporting blacks is crazy because blacks want all gays dead. We are in a life and death battle with china; we can't have 13 percent of the population waging a racist war against us.

[quote]If Trump wins reelection, it is a mandate to shoot rioters.

[quote]Blacks are not educated and are criminals. Should not be allowed to vote. Blacks hate gays. Kill gays on sight. Republicans offer hope through conversion therapy etc

by Anonymousreply 230October 17, 2020 4:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!