Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Armie Hammer's new girlfriend - must be seen to be believed (part 2)

The first thread isn't full yet but I saw this picture and was inspired.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 250October 3, 2020 4:03 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHA!

by Anonymousreply 1October 1, 2020 11:36 AM

Looks like one of the Kardashian broads.

by Anonymousreply 2October 1, 2020 11:37 AM

Most women in Hollywood would kill for those lips.

by Anonymousreply 3October 1, 2020 11:39 AM

[quote] The first thread isn't full yet but I saw this picture and was inspired.

And you are desperate for attention. Don't forget that part.

by Anonymousreply 4October 1, 2020 11:46 AM

Remarkable looking creatures

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5October 1, 2020 11:46 AM

R4 defended Chrissy Teigen posing for Instagram pics right after having a stillbirth, yet criticizes the OP of this thread for being "desperate for attention."

I think R4 is desperate for a Valium, an enema, a tampon, and a nap.

by Anonymousreply 6October 1, 2020 11:50 AM

[quote] [R4] defended Chrissy Teigen posing for Instagram pics right after having a stillbirth, yet criticizes the OP of this thread for being "desperate for attention."

[quote] I think [R4] is desperate for a Valium, an enema, a tampon, and a nap.

Stalking previous posts in other threads is your go-to? You sound like a septaugenarian with gin-pickled insides.

by Anonymousreply 7October 1, 2020 11:59 AM

[quote] [R4] defended Chrissy Teigen posing for Instagram pics right after having a stillbirth, yet criticizes the OP of this thread for being "desperate for attention."

[quote] I think [R4] is desperate for a Valium, an enema, a tampon, and a nap.

Stalking previous posts in other threads is your go-to? You sound like a septaugenarian with gin-pickled insides.

by Anonymousreply 8October 1, 2020 11:59 AM

Girls, girls! Stop ruining a good Nanette Fabray monkey thread.

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2020 12:00 PM

R7/R8 must be a straight Fraucunt with those lame-ass reads and comebacks.

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2020 12:21 PM

[quote] [R7]/[R8] must be a straight Fraucunt with those lame-ass reads and comebacks.

And you sound like a little retarded girl who shouldn't be on a computer unsupervised. Thats especially sad at your age.

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2020 12:32 PM

It would be a fabulous thing if THIS thread could remain devoted to critiquing and mocking Armie's life, work and relationship choices, rather than turning into yet another Chalamet catfight thread like the last one. Every time we get a fun Armie thread going it gets ruined either by that shit or the scolds.

by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2020 12:32 PM

R12 That will only happen if the Timothee stan doesn't bring him up because they think Armie's life revolves around him. Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2020 12:33 PM

Agree, take timothee to some other thread.

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2020 12:37 PM

yes please no stupid conspiracies about armie being out to get timothee, we've heard it all before. lets just focus on his thottery and dumbassery

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2020 12:40 PM

I've lost track with all the Armie threads. Have we already commented his GQ interview?

For ex. the fact that he whined about being paid only 900$ for a movie? Is he such a bad actor?

by Anonymousreply 16October 1, 2020 12:46 PM

It’s funny that he’s complaining about his salary for STBY, an anti-capitalism movie.

by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2020 1:11 PM

What a chode he is.

by Anonymousreply 18October 1, 2020 1:14 PM

R17 Boots Riley commented on Armie's mohawk Instagram saying something like Hired!

And Armie said something like man I'd work for you for free

He talks so much shit in these interviews its embarrassing

The reason he worked on a movie that paid $900 is because he can afford to

Crying he needs to get paid when he is line for a megafortune is one of the reasons I can't take this guy seriously

by Anonymousreply 19October 1, 2020 1:16 PM

R12 let me spell it out to you dear. If it wasn't for his connection to Timothee Chalamet none, I repeat, none of us would even care. He could be setting himself on fire and we wouldn't flinch.

by Anonymousreply 20October 1, 2020 1:20 PM

R20 Fuck off, no one wants you in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 21October 1, 2020 1:21 PM

R19 think about the men in his age range. Rpatz, Adam Driver, Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Henry Cavill. He could only be typecast as the gay guy or the upper classed guy. He should shut his cake hole and be lucky he corners that market.

by Anonymousreply 22October 1, 2020 1:23 PM

R21 no one? You,yourself and your imaginary friends?

by Anonymousreply 23October 1, 2020 1:24 PM

Ignore the Timothee stan troll.

by Anonymousreply 24October 1, 2020 1:24 PM

R20 And yet NONE of us mention Timmy.

Armie has been a hot mess for years

by Anonymousreply 25October 1, 2020 1:24 PM

Back to Armie Hammer being a weird creeper. Someone should warn Timothee about the stalkerish Ramsey's. I think Timothee stayed in one of their properties during Covid. They probably had hidden cameras. Eww

by Anonymousreply 26October 1, 2020 1:25 PM

shut the fuck up about timothee, literally none of us care. he has his own threads.

by Anonymousreply 27October 1, 2020 1:26 PM

R27 who is this us? Block me, moron.

by Anonymousreply 28October 1, 2020 1:28 PM

R19 He lies all the time, even on the smallest details. Like his daughter being the only white child in the class. Why did he need to add such a small detail that he knew not being true? Or did he really not know because he has no idea of what his kids are doing after he left, and just assumed it could be true? He is so dumb

by Anonymousreply 29October 1, 2020 1:28 PM

Tyler just recently was also advertizing one of Armie's ex costars/suspected lovers, Kristoffer Polaha's book. Those gross Ramseys insinuating themselves in Armie's work colleagues lives. Tyler was a casting agent. No doubt he knows how to trade for favors.

by Anonymousreply 30October 1, 2020 1:31 PM

R29 He probably thought it would make him look more like a victim and excuse his copaganda and dismissing the POC fans who called him out for it.

by Anonymousreply 31October 1, 2020 1:33 PM

Think of how much happier we would all be if Michael Stuhlbarg was pushed alongside Timothee instead of the parasite,Armie Hammer.

by Anonymousreply 32October 1, 2020 1:35 PM

Imagine coming into a thread, seeing multiple people request that no one talks about Timothee and then spam it with Timothee posts. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 33October 1, 2020 1:36 PM

But really Armie following Stephane because he knew it looked weird that Timothee ignored his birthday is just as creepy and stalkerish as Tyler and Ashton following Timothee to keep tabs on him. All these middle aged married men so fixated on these young men. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 34October 1, 2020 1:37 PM

R31 Making him look like a victim was the point of the entire interview I guess

He even dared to lie about being locked in a tiny place with his entire family, when we know from his and Liz's SM activity that it's not true.

by Anonymousreply 35October 1, 2020 1:37 PM

OMG that is the perfect description for Armie. He is a film parasite. Anne Helen Peterson could have just written that once sentence and spared herself the 1,000 word diatribe.

by Anonymousreply 36October 1, 2020 1:37 PM

R34 stop talking to yourself

by Anonymousreply 37October 1, 2020 1:38 PM

R32 maybe Armie himself would have been saner today, if he had not been given false hope and then let down with that

by Anonymousreply 38October 1, 2020 1:40 PM

I’m just going to put this out there: I saw an interview with his divorce lawyer, Laura Wasser, that said she requires a $25k retainer and rarely works with clients worth less than $10 million. Does that sound to you like he’s broke?

by Anonymousreply 39October 1, 2020 1:40 PM

It's his entitlement. He thinks he's owed a career, because he's had some success in the past. But now it's clear his acting is average at best and he's a mental čase. His looks won't be there forever. And he want to be Paul Newman lol

by Anonymousreply 40October 1, 2020 1:41 PM

R36 He did the same thing with OTBOS and Birth of a Nation. Even continued doing oscar interviews after the film was basically panned and had no Hopes of awards. He tried his best to overshadow Felicity Jones. Apparently it was in his contract that Sony would push for an Oscar for him. They did so at Michael Stuhlbarg's expense.

by Anonymousreply 41October 1, 2020 1:41 PM

I think Armie still probably would be married today if it had not been for CMBYN

by Anonymousreply 42October 1, 2020 1:41 PM

R39 like someone once said... it's probably some junior partner in her firm that handles his divorce, she's just a public name.

by Anonymousreply 43October 1, 2020 1:42 PM

Use ignore, people. You'll be glad you did.

by Anonymousreply 44October 1, 2020 1:50 PM

R38 Any false hope was internally generated. Sony didn't even expect him in Europe that last leg because they didn't think he'd get the nomination. He and his crazy wife crashed that part of promotion. He did the same for BOAN, where his acting excruciating. He takes these parts for the oscar potential not realizing he lacks talent. But he's entitled and not self aware so he continues exposing himself to failure.

by Anonymousreply 45October 1, 2020 2:00 PM

R44 is Armie Hammer's publicist. She doesn't want fans upset.

by Anonymousreply 46October 1, 2020 2:04 PM

It may also be necessary to block some posters more than once.

by Anonymousreply 47October 1, 2020 2:09 PM

Talking about lies, remember he crashed the junket in Rome then begin to unravel because as predicted he didn't get an Oscar nomination? Well, during that junket he and his wife did this crazed documentary of their love while filming CMBYN,pretending she was there for the duration when the wasn't. They even posted some lie about conceiving the toe sucker in Crema, which was easily debunked.

by Anonymousreply 48October 1, 2020 2:13 PM

The PR team has descended. LMAO

by Anonymousreply 49October 1, 2020 2:17 PM

R48 it's pathological at this point.

by Anonymousreply 50October 1, 2020 2:18 PM

Look at how many people told Armie he was going to be a star. Play video at 2:46. No wonder he went completely off the radar the following year after this massive flop. He couldn’t take the bruise to his ego. But he’ll never stop surrounding himself with sycophants.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51October 1, 2020 2:21 PM

R50 I think he has learning difficulties. It happens when you have inadequate parenting , which he undoubtedly did. He would repeat that same story to every interview about the first rehearsal, and he wasn't being ironic. He literally had no self awareness that people had heard that story dozens of times. He probably thinks his lies are clever because he's not aware people can do things like use Google or recall details to catch him out on his lies.

by Anonymousreply 52October 1, 2020 2:24 PM

R53 unfortunately people like the Ramseys are all financially dependent on him so they probably keep pushing and encouraging his delusions.

by Anonymousreply 53October 1, 2020 2:27 PM

Armie has blocked a few people disgusted with his latest ass joke. He must have fallen off the wagon again.

by Anonymousreply 54October 1, 2020 2:47 PM

r54 Did someone say they've been blocked?

by Anonymousreply 55October 1, 2020 2:51 PM

What was the point of commenting Trump's fat ass in a political debate? I'm disgusted.

by Anonymousreply 56October 1, 2020 2:53 PM

Film Twitter hates him.

by Anonymousreply 57October 1, 2020 2:54 PM

Would have loved to see his face when he learned he'd never get Hawkman.

by Anonymousreply 58October 1, 2020 2:55 PM

R55 A few people.

by Anonymousreply 59October 1, 2020 2:57 PM

R57 LOL. Have they ever expressed it?

by Anonymousreply 60October 1, 2020 2:59 PM

Just saw the tweets of people saying he's blocking them. Lol, this dude is thin-skinned.

by Anonymousreply 61October 1, 2020 2:59 PM

R58 i think he's only ever mentioned in the articles, never seriously considered. Now more and more POC's are getting the kind of roles only white dudes used to, so he has even more competition. And he's clearly the worst od them all.

by Anonymousreply 62October 1, 2020 3:02 PM

Yes! News of Armie's thin-skinness gives me life.

by Anonymousreply 63October 1, 2020 3:03 PM

R63 I think you're going to live forever

by Anonymousreply 64October 1, 2020 3:13 PM

His stupidity really amazes me, how childish you have to be to compare the ass size of the 74 yo and 77 yo presidential candidates. WTF He has the humour of a 12-year-old kid

by Anonymousreply 65October 1, 2020 3:22 PM

Desert Barbie and Hammer unfollowed each other on ig, which probably means they'll keep their fucking on the downlow from now on.

by Anonymousreply 66October 1, 2020 3:44 PM

R66 She's probably embarrassed to be seen with him after his Trump Booty Call (out)

by Anonymousreply 67October 1, 2020 3:47 PM

A part of me is hoping an article is coming out about them and they preemtively unfollowed.

by Anonymousreply 68October 1, 2020 3:51 PM

I’m so confused, can we some how start color coding these so we know which ones are actually about Armie?

by Anonymousreply 69October 1, 2020 4:04 PM

Maybe Barbie is pissed because it's Rumer week out in the desert? (Come on. Did you really think Rumer's pap date this week was real, when just a couple of days ago she released her 'and I'll call you sir' post?) Maybe Jessica really is knocked up by Armie. Maybe Liz and the kids are coming home soon and Barbie got told to stand back for a bit and she didn't like it. Or maybe these two are going to get exposed somewhere soon, and they're trying to be "discreet". The Armando telenovela continues...

by Anonymousreply 70October 1, 2020 4:14 PM

I skimmed the last thread that totally went off the rails and I just want to say if you're following the follows of the non-famous friends of a celebrity, you're in way too deep.

Back to Armie and the rape accusation: Just because the accuser went silent does not indicate to me that she's a liar. He's a very wealthy, powerful man by virtue of his family. She's probably a nobody and a poor. You know how this goes. I'm not saying I think he did it either. I just wouldn't rule it out based on the fact that the accusation went away. I get the sense that Armie hates women. He may have sex with them, but his tastes and fantasies (which he's shared with the public in several interviews) point to something dark. Courtney should watch out for herself.

by Anonymousreply 71October 1, 2020 4:32 PM

R66 or he is having a new meltdown

by Anonymousreply 72October 1, 2020 4:35 PM

[quote]but his tastes and fantasies (which he's shared with the public in several interviews) point to something dark

The DMs with the Russian, however, suggest they are just fantasies, and when it comes to reality he fails to deliver. Think of it like the "total dom tops" on Grindr who then expect you to fuck them.

by Anonymousreply 73October 1, 2020 4:36 PM

R72 This guy could do with some real friends.

I'd volunteer but I'm a cunt

by Anonymousreply 74October 1, 2020 4:38 PM

R74 not sure I got what you mean

by Anonymousreply 75October 1, 2020 4:39 PM

R75 SORRY - I meant Armie not you!

Jesus I'm blushing

Armie's surrounded by sycophants

He needs some real friends to sort him out.

by Anonymousreply 76October 1, 2020 4:43 PM

R42 "I think Armie still probably would be married today if it had not been for CMBYN"

As Ricky Ricardo would say, "'Splain".

by Anonymousreply 77October 1, 2020 4:44 PM

A journalist from pagesix Just followed Barbie. I knew there will be more fuckery with her.

by Anonymousreply 78October 1, 2020 4:51 PM

R65 I wouldn't have thought that he'd be the type to look at men's asses.

by Anonymousreply 79October 1, 2020 4:55 PM

R75 "He needs some real friends to sort him out."

Can this guy EVER be rehabilitated?

by Anonymousreply 80October 1, 2020 4:59 PM

R86 Oh okay, well, a real friend would suggest him to grow up and behave like a normal person, but he can't take criticism at all. So, sycophants are the only kind of people he can be surrounded by, I guess.

You need some self-awareness and humility to learn from your mistakes. That's why he constantly fails and embarrasses himself, yet he never learns. He'd rather think of himself as a victim, the GQ article proves that's the way he thinks of himself and of everything that happens to him

by Anonymousreply 81October 1, 2020 5:08 PM

R81 I'd be fascinated to watch the dynamics when he speaks with his therapist.

by Anonymousreply 82October 1, 2020 5:19 PM

R82 Do you think the topic of (clears throat) "orientation" ever comes up in those sessions?

by Anonymousreply 83October 1, 2020 5:45 PM

R83 can we please give this closeted bs a rest. Maybe he is but who cares when he is a racist, misogynistic dead beat father? Focus on what his real problems are

by Anonymousreply 84October 1, 2020 5:50 PM

R84 Or maybe we'll talk about what we want to talk about and you can talk about what you want to talk about.

by Anonymousreply 85October 1, 2020 5:52 PM

R78, we're here for the fuckery. Bring it, Barbie!

by Anonymousreply 86October 1, 2020 5:52 PM

R74 comment of the day

by Anonymousreply 87October 1, 2020 6:34 PM

R85 yeah sorry trying to police the board will get you no where. He can be all those things and closeted too. In fact, it's probably his self loathing that drives everything wrong with him including misogyny which someone else noticed too.

by Anonymousreply 88October 1, 2020 6:37 PM

R82 I think he's lying. Any therapy sessions would have been able to be done remotely. He didn't return for therapy unless you can now snort therapy.

by Anonymousreply 89October 1, 2020 6:39 PM

I think the DMs were real. But he didn't meet up because he's not really into BDSM he just hates women because he's a closet case. I think all of this point to a very possible situation where he was too aggressive with a woman. He clearly hates women which is why he advocates for them to mutilate themselves beyond recognition with fillers and such or starve themselves like Liz.

by Anonymousreply 90October 1, 2020 6:44 PM

^^ oh and he wants cock so badly he's ogling Trump's fat ass. I mean, who would even notice something like that post?

by Anonymousreply 91October 1, 2020 6:45 PM

Is this the latex vixen who plays part time Dominatrix for Armie?

by Anonymousreply 92October 1, 2020 6:59 PM

Courtney landed on pagesix...app founder *dead*

by Anonymousreply 93October 1, 2020 7:02 PM

I'm betting she sucks a mean toe with those lips!

by Anonymousreply 94October 1, 2020 7:13 PM

I'm betting she sucks a mean toe with those lips!

by Anonymousreply 95October 1, 2020 7:15 PM

R81 was for R76

by Anonymousreply 96October 1, 2020 7:19 PM

So did Barbie go to Page Six with the tea as a woman scorned? Pissed about Rumer and maybe-pregnant Jessica and her inability to get Armie to be a one-woman man? Or will they get back together tomorrow? Because she's got to be their "insider". She's probably in NY to try to take advantage of any publicity she can pick up from it since he wouldn't give her her own pap walk.

by Anonymousreply 97October 1, 2020 7:21 PM

Linking is next to godliness.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98October 1, 2020 7:22 PM

Why didn't they use the duckface pic, that one is the best.

by Anonymousreply 99October 1, 2020 7:25 PM

Damn, Armie is messy. Laughing at people who thought his female hookups didn’t come with a price tag. Of course closet case had to get papped or do this page 6. It’s PR but, he’s not with Timothee, sorry Charmies. But this was definitely an exercise in no homo ing. He’s a loser.

by Anonymousreply 100October 1, 2020 7:29 PM

It’s also Armie using the deuxmoi account for publicity, they ran his GQ article. Which suggests he likes to use to gossip. Flashback to the blinds saying Timothee is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 101October 1, 2020 7:31 PM

Weird article.

Announcing the end of a relationship no-one outside of DL/Tumblr even knew about.

by Anonymousreply 102October 1, 2020 7:46 PM

He is on DListed for his GQ interview

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103October 1, 2020 7:50 PM

So now that Mr H has confirmed to the world that he still likes the ladies can he now date men as a bisexual?

by Anonymousreply 104October 1, 2020 7:56 PM

R102 he is a mentally unwell man who follows morons who tell him he's good at his job. Possibly they aren't morons but opportunists who let him play so they can keep freeloading off him. He essentially doesn't have any real friends. So his only desire is fame and acclaim. This is why he clapsback at critics. He wants to be truly loved. He thinks playing straight will get him there. He doesn't realize that married or not, dating 50 women or not he still comes off as gay. He was born that way despite what his crazy closeted friends or conservative parents tell him. Time to stop hating himself, get some actual help for the substance abuse and find a new career he doesn't suck at.

by Anonymousreply 105October 1, 2020 7:57 PM

^^ My personal wish for you, Armand.

by Anonymousreply 106October 1, 2020 7:59 PM

R105 I wasn't very clear. I really meant what's the point of having a beard that people only find out about once the relationship is over?

It kind of defeats the whole point of bearding surely

by Anonymousreply 107October 1, 2020 8:01 PM

Ffs she's not a beard, they were fucking.

by Anonymousreply 108October 1, 2020 8:04 PM

R108 I know. That was my point.

It's not much of a no-homoing exercise if no-one knows about it.

by Anonymousreply 109October 1, 2020 8:06 PM

R109 Are you ok? Everyone knows about it , it’s now in Page six.

by Anonymousreply 110October 1, 2020 8:11 PM

R110 They know it's over.

No-one knew much about it for the months they were hanging out together.

If it was a bearding exercise as a previous poster claimed it was a pretty pointless one.

by Anonymousreply 111October 1, 2020 8:12 PM

That pic is brilliant. This thread is hilarious. Thank you OP.

by Anonymousreply 112October 1, 2020 8:15 PM

I suspect they over complicated it intentionally to make it look authentic. This in response to the botch job they did with Timothee. Timothee is actually fucking those women so he just gets down and dirty in front of pappz, doesn’t give af. Armie isn’t going near a vagina so has to be more mysterious. I think there were initially pap pics for the desert girl but people thought she looked like a hooker so they had to abort.

by Anonymousreply 113October 1, 2020 8:18 PM

Comment from DListed

[quote]He's got a Ted Bundy / Chris Watts / American Psycho vibe about him. Dude is freaking creepy.

LMAO He does resemble a bit Chris Watts though. Maybe it’s just the thin lips, or the beard and haircut

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 114October 1, 2020 8:21 PM

R113 Why would he take his beard to meet his family if he planned to dump her a week later?

Get real.

The timing is interesting. Her Dallas Ig said never-ending road trip and then BAM it ended.

Jess posted a pregnancy test and Armie lost Hawkman and what was left of his marbles.

Shit show

by Anonymousreply 115October 1, 2020 8:22 PM

R111 agree with you re pointlessness. He was hoping his little covert opening and closing would get him and her more press. That fans would leak it like the leak everything about Timothee, do their work for them. But nobody cares about Armie. All that work and he only gained like 600 followers. She was probably the one demanding it end now if she wasn’t getting more publicity. All she got was hate. Same with Rumer. Feminist hated her bdsm crap and the writer is just nuts. So all in all huge fail. Nobody cares about Armie and is 3 beards.

by Anonymousreply 116October 1, 2020 8:23 PM

R115 Armie doesn’t need money. Despite what he claims, he’s heir to a huge fortune. He doesn’t have to work. He does all this for fame and his fortune. He stays in the closet for both. So taking barbie to meet parents is just par for the course. He married a beard, he Is deeply closeted. He doesn’t want his family to suspect he’s gay, since they may hear gay rumors too especially Charmie ones. The beards provide deniability.

He wants to be a superhero. What he got was nothing. No superhero role, no heterosexual image (people still think he’s gay) and his films are being ignored. The women got nothing too. It was a shitshow.

by Anonymousreply 117October 1, 2020 8:32 PM

R98 Bye, Desert Barbie.

by Anonymousreply 118October 1, 2020 8:35 PM

R117 people really think he's capable of planning ahead and be calculating about his career. bitch please, he's a dumbass and impulsive.

by Anonymousreply 119October 1, 2020 8:38 PM

[quote]All that work and he only gained like 600 followers.

On IG? LOL

by Anonymousreply 120October 1, 2020 8:43 PM

I bet Liz is on the spicy Margs tonight

by Anonymousreply 121October 1, 2020 8:59 PM

R116 The question is why did he think this disaster would bring him any followers? The whole show ultimately read as women-hating and creepy, regardless of whether any or all of it was real. Armie and co. are really so clueless. If he had dated an Emma Stone type and looked cute while doing it, then maybe he would have gotten some positive press, but factoring in the abandoned children, maybe not. This whole plan was poorly conceived and bizarre from start to finish. The BDSM thing is so five years ago. Or was it 10 years ago that 50 Shades went viral? It's not edgy to be so public about it now. It's embarrassing. He treated Courtney like she was his dirty little secret compared to the other two women, and that's a bad look for him as well. He now seems like a conceited prick who uses women and throws them away like tissues. Maybe he's hoping to have only male fans in the future? The one thing he accomplished is killing the Charmie fantasy. It's impossible to imagine that Timothée would want anything to do with this mess.

by Anonymousreply 122October 1, 2020 9:03 PM

[quote]people still think he’s gay

People here keep saying this like there's anyone in the mainstream talking about it. There isn't.

by Anonymousreply 123October 1, 2020 9:03 PM

[quote]If he had dated an Emma Stone type

Someone like Emma Stone is definitely out of his reach

by Anonymousreply 124October 1, 2020 9:31 PM

The real tragedy here is that Armie just broke up Pearl and Archie, the only couple worth rooting for.

by Anonymousreply 125October 1, 2020 10:13 PM

R123 His GQ was posted on page six the comments were mainly who is he or is he gay. His Daily Mail articles always have comments speculating if he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 126October 1, 2020 10:40 PM

Oh well if there are comments on the Daily Mail website it MUST BE TRUE. FFS, half of them are just you lot posting them so then you can repost them here.

Also, it'd help if PageSix had comments on his article, wouldn't it?

by Anonymousreply 127October 1, 2020 10:43 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 128October 1, 2020 10:46 PM

R122 The BDSM stuff is very passe. It had to have been dreamed up by weird Tyler. Rumer's photos had the totally wrong reaction. Nobody thought her excessive nudity and over sharing was empowering but attention seeking. Particularly the silly CMBYN references. They really failed with that one. Nobody in 2020 thinks a guy who beats up and hogties women is sexy.

by Anonymousreply 129October 1, 2020 10:48 PM

Other than Charmies, there's only one person that thinks he's gay and it's the Timothee stan loon here. They repeat themselves over and over to make people think that there's multiple people referring to him as closeted when in fact it's literally just them and everyone with a brain can see otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 130October 1, 2020 10:49 PM

R130 The way they think they're fooling anyone is pretty cringe-worthy. It's like when you see a Tumblr user so obviously send themselves anons.

by Anonymousreply 131October 1, 2020 10:51 PM

R130 dear delusional one, go to twitter page 6 account where many members of the general public thought he was gay. You're delusional if you think I care to have that many accounts. Also check out his Ashton article or any article on DM to get a view of how gay he seems. And while you're at it, gtfo this board, homophobe.

by Anonymousreply 132October 1, 2020 10:53 PM

R132 If you can have multiple accounts on here, you can also have multiple Twitter accounts.

I think the homophobe is the one insisting that he's closeted and saying it means he's a woman hater. Which is you.

by Anonymousreply 133October 1, 2020 10:55 PM

R130 and r131 talking to himself so must be an expert.

by Anonymousreply 134October 1, 2020 10:56 PM

The Timothee stan loon recycles the same talking points:

1. He's trying to take down Timothee

2. He's closeted

3. Small dick

4. His friends are old, creepy, Timothee stalkers

So for anyone that wants to recognize the signs of someone that should be put on ignore, there you go. No one else is talking about any of this.

by Anonymousreply 135October 1, 2020 10:57 PM

R132 Okay, I did - two comments, none saying he's gay

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 136October 1, 2020 10:58 PM

R133 I think Chelsea Handler's reaction to him saying he was married says it all. I'm sorry I think your hero is gay, homophobe, but I have an acute and trained eye for men who take it up the asshole.

by Anonymousreply 137October 1, 2020 10:59 PM

R137 You're a straight woman that has an eye for nothing. Ciao.

by Anonymousreply 138October 1, 2020 11:00 PM

R136 the page 6 tweet with the handlebar beard pic.

by Anonymousreply 139October 1, 2020 11:00 PM

R135 Literally everyone talks about his small dick and whether he's a closet case

by Anonymousreply 140October 1, 2020 11:01 PM

R139 What, this one, with no comments at all?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141October 1, 2020 11:01 PM

R140 right lol

by Anonymousreply 142October 1, 2020 11:01 PM

R140 Prove it.

by Anonymousreply 143October 1, 2020 11:03 PM

R137 She might have been surprised he was married if she'd watched him flirt with the make-up lady or someone else in the green room.

by Anonymousreply 144October 1, 2020 11:03 PM

R142 Proofs and logic and evidence so Charmie like

by Anonymousreply 145October 1, 2020 11:05 PM

R144 lol no she thought she'd catch him with his pants around his ankle,face down over a desk, being rimmed by a grip.

by Anonymousreply 146October 1, 2020 11:07 PM

R141 isn't from the GQ shoot.

by Anonymousreply 147October 1, 2020 11:08 PM

Spare me from the fucking fraus who fetishize gay men and then come here and squawk accusations of homophobia at actual gay men who don't go along with their bullshit. Fuck off back to Tumblr cunts

by Anonymousreply 148October 1, 2020 11:11 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 149October 1, 2020 11:13 PM

People policing comments are always a dead give away that you've struck a nerve.

by Anonymousreply 150October 1, 2020 11:15 PM

R146 That too is a possibility - I do think she saw something

I don't think she would have reacted like that just because he pinged her gaydar

Would have been a bit rude no?

by Anonymousreply 151October 1, 2020 11:20 PM

R151 She is rude.

by Anonymousreply 152October 1, 2020 11:21 PM

She had actually had him on her show before - he clearly made no impact

by Anonymousreply 153October 1, 2020 11:24 PM

Why do you think casting directors keep casting him as a gay man? What 4-5 times?

by Anonymousreply 154October 1, 2020 11:25 PM

R154 Because he's the stuff of a lot of gay men's wet dreams

He was mine until I woke up

by Anonymousreply 155October 1, 2020 11:31 PM

R155 lots of actors are sex symbols, few are typecast in gay roles. Henry Cavill for example.

by Anonymousreply 156October 1, 2020 11:38 PM

R155 why are you so bothered people think he's closeted? do you know where you are?

by Anonymousreply 157October 1, 2020 11:40 PM

He has said that Elizabeth didn't want him doing sex scenes with women.

Anyway, in CMBYN he was bi and also had to make out with a woman. And it's pretty clear he got cast in that role cos Luca had a huge crush, he has essentially said so himself. In Final Portrait his sexuality is hardly significant, he's not kissing men in it.

by Anonymousreply 158October 1, 2020 11:43 PM

R157 I'm a gay man on a gay gossip site.

Am I allowed to have an opinion now?

by Anonymousreply 159October 1, 2020 11:50 PM

I guess Luke Evans must be straight since he keeps getting cast in straight roles.

by Anonymousreply 160October 1, 2020 11:51 PM

R157 My personal opinion is that I think Armie is bi - it's not based on film roles or Chelsea Handler's gaydar by the way

But it is an opinion and I'm not 100% sure of it

Hence I don't insist that everyone has to share my opinion - I find it weird that some people here seem to have absolutely clarity that he is gay or straight and get angry when the rest of us don't agree.

Especially when their evidence is somewhat open to interpretation

by Anonymousreply 161October 1, 2020 11:57 PM

R161 People get annoyed when the same person (not you) keep on insisting he's closeted, stating it as a fact and then using it to explain literally everything he does. Because it is homophobic to act like being closeted makes you act like he is acting. It doesn't. Armie is one of the most openly sexual celebrities we have and other than jokes on Instagram, it's all directed towards women. So of course most people are going to think he's obviously straight.

I mean seriously if he was so deeply, deeply closeted that it was affecting every life decision he makes and he has to have a revolving door of women to cover it up, then why would he take gay roles? Why would he make gay jokes on Instagram? If anything, he seems entirely comfortable in his sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 162October 2, 2020 12:01 AM

R162 yes to all of this

by Anonymousreply 163October 2, 2020 12:04 AM

Armie lies about everything.

There's no good reason to assume that wouldn't include aspects of his sexuality especially in Hollywood.

He's open about the things he chooses to be open about like all of us.

by Anonymousreply 164October 2, 2020 12:11 AM

And you can say the same about every celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 165October 2, 2020 12:12 AM

Shots fired by the allegedly pregnant one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166October 2, 2020 2:57 AM

R5, thank you for sharing that link!

We really are animals, huh?

I’d still would rather live with them than here. Lol.

by Anonymousreply 167October 2, 2020 3:14 AM

I think that the most truthful thing he ever said was in his Instagram bio until he replaced it just this week. Something about the social personality being an illusion. Of course it is. For example, he faked his failed marriage until the divorce announcement. Now his bio just states "artist". There's a lot of efforts, PR efforts, being undertaken to make him appear a certain way. Knowing Armie is happy to deceive, I'm more inclined to believe anything he shows the world is opposite. So sure, my gaydar pings and his team is determined to make him appear str8. So sure, that's probably not the entire truth.

by Anonymousreply 168October 2, 2020 6:39 AM

There is no "team" ffs. Who the fuck do you people think he is, the rock? He's only a sad pathetic man looking for a new mommy, now that Liz finally dumped his sorry ass.

by Anonymousreply 169October 2, 2020 7:05 AM

[quote]why are you so bothered people think he's closeted? do you know where you are?

Yep. Only a homophobic frau would be so bothered.

Armie has blocked the 'new gf'.

by Anonymousreply 170October 2, 2020 7:07 AM

R170 Enough with the homophobic frau bullshit

That comment was made about me - A gay man who thinks Armie is bi..

by Anonymousreply 171October 2, 2020 7:16 AM

R169 His team= Publicity, Management, Stylist

by Anonymousreply 172October 2, 2020 8:46 AM

"Oh, wow, you got the shit beaten out of you for being gay? You were fired for being gay? You don't have the same rights as other people because you're gay? Pah, that's nothing, the REAL injustice here is someone online didn't agree with me about a celebrity being in the closet"

This is how stupid you cunts sound with this homophobic line. And nothing shows you up to be a straight woman more than you acting like crying "homophobia" is just some line you can pull out to try and win the argument. Anyone who is actually gay and has actually experienced homophobia would not minimise it like that.

by Anonymousreply 173October 2, 2020 8:46 AM

R173 The topic is Armie Hammer. Not other posters. The only one upset about any of this is you. If you're not Armie, relax. Being considered gay should be a privilege to him.

by Anonymousreply 174October 2, 2020 8:52 AM

R172 those people work for him part time and each of them has at least 5 other clients. They can advise him, but they can't dictate his life, because, again, he doesnt work for them.

by Anonymousreply 175October 2, 2020 8:52 AM

R174 No, multiple people are annoyed by it and have posted as such, so fuck off cunt.

by Anonymousreply 176October 2, 2020 8:57 AM

R176 You and your multiple accounts.

Would you prefer we all discuss how alpha and str8 acting he seems? Gay isn't a disease, sweetie. Either deal or leave. We think he likes cock.

by Anonymousreply 177October 2, 2020 9:07 AM

[quote]You and your multiple accounts

You're projecting.

[quote]Gay isn't a disease, sweetie

I mean, seriously, you couldn't sound more like a frau. I bet you talk about "the gays" as well, don't you?

[quote]Either deal or leave.

We ran you cunts off once, we'll do it again. Because the thing is, you stupid fucks can't cope with anyone not believing your bullshit. Hence why you try to shut it down with the lame homophobic line. But that doesn't work here. So we'll run you off back to Tumblr or Tapatalk or wherever the fuck it is the rancid fraus congregate.

And just know, you can pretend otherwise all you want. But everyone knows you're a straight woman. And deep down you really do have to know how fucking despicable it is to come to a gay site and throw accusations of homophobia at actual gay men just because they don't agree with your celebrity gossip.

by Anonymousreply 178October 2, 2020 9:13 AM

Armie wants cock badly. Someone relieve his suffering, then spill the tea when you're done.

by Anonymousreply 179October 2, 2020 10:20 AM

Polaha must be going to town on that bubble butt.

by Anonymousreply 180October 2, 2020 10:21 AM

R174 Yes cunt fuck off.

by Anonymousreply 181October 2, 2020 10:57 AM

R170 which new gf, and how can you tell?

by Anonymousreply 182October 2, 2020 11:16 AM

Because the likes disappeared. Will consider gay rumors when I hear abut them, no famous guy in the closet that has so many people speculating about his sexuality manages to keep real rumors non existent for years, unless you believe his "team" has fabricated his entire life in ways they don't even do with real stars just to make him look straight, hell people would like him way more if he was actually gay. He is an actor in Hollywood so I don't think he hasn't had some dick, but this idea that he is gay comes from his movies and what his manners? I think his manners point more to the whore/maddona complex, he treats some women with a lot of respect and others he sees as slutty he can get his freak side out, that and his mommy issues.

by Anonymousreply 183October 2, 2020 12:03 PM

R183 He has only recently been famous, to some extent. His profile before CMBYN was very low key. Nobody noticed him groping Andrew Garfield and putting his fingers in Kristoffer Polaha's mouth. People don't even really care about his recent 3 beards. He also always has his minders looking out for him.

by Anonymousreply 184October 2, 2020 1:32 PM

[quote]putting his fingers in Kristoffer Polaha's mouth

You make it sound more intriguing than it was

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 185October 2, 2020 1:39 PM

R184 that's the most ridiculous part of this Armie is gay claim, that he goofing around guys in red carpets and promo means he is gay.

by Anonymousreply 186October 2, 2020 1:45 PM

R185 it's as intriguing as you want it to be. Another costar Armie threw himself at. They even attended some parties on their own without their wives.

by Anonymousreply 187October 2, 2020 1:47 PM

His "minders" that look out for him but let him queerbait to the moon and back, and these minders cover for him better than people actually important, cause nothing even remotely interesting has ever come out regarding Armie and escapades with men. Anything more than a few pics with males that look more like Armie grew up in a fraternity to make the Armie is gay case?

by Anonymousreply 188October 2, 2020 1:58 PM

R187 Husbands going out without their wives!

The depravity!

by Anonymousreply 189October 2, 2020 2:09 PM

there is zero proof of anything remotely gay happening with him... not even substantial rumours. look, he would be lots more interesting if he were gay, but that is wishful thinking bordering on delusions for some. it's like some people confuse friendship, hanging out with coworkers and bonding with romance/sex.

by Anonymousreply 190October 2, 2020 2:15 PM

R185 Anyone who thinks this photo is evidence of homosexuality really shouldn't come to England.

And particularly not to a rugby club dinner.

by Anonymousreply 191October 2, 2020 2:29 PM

What do you mean R166? You think her post has anything to do with Armie? It could literally be about anyone; about members of her family, her friends, her colleagues....

by Anonymousreply 192October 2, 2020 2:35 PM

R192, You may be right, but her tweet does seem pretty pointed, as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193October 2, 2020 2:41 PM

R193, we don't know how many men this woman has been with. As I said earlier, she could be referring to anyone...

by Anonymousreply 194October 2, 2020 2:44 PM

R194 If in doubt call the woman a slag

Nice

by Anonymousreply 195October 2, 2020 2:54 PM

R194, Obviously there is a lot we don’t know (including if she is sleeping around). But the timing is interesting, and she also liked the same Armie tweet that Elizabeth did (“has a man ever been more divorced than this”). But unless she spills some tea, we’ll only be able to speculate if her social media posts are related to Armie.

by Anonymousreply 196October 2, 2020 2:57 PM

[quote]His profile before CMBYN was very low key.

Once again, you people are conflating your experience with reality. Just because you didn't notice him before CMBYN doesn't mean others didn't. Christ, he was an actual leading man for a while, and yet you lot act like he was undiscovered until CMBYN.

by Anonymousreply 197October 2, 2020 3:15 PM

I find it funny how his wife/girlfriends are labeled as crazy, sluts...when he's the common nominator in all the relationships (casual or not). It's clear he's the main problem, not them.

by Anonymousreply 198October 2, 2020 3:19 PM

R198 It's always the women's fault with these people. Even when they insist they're fake relationships, these posters always hate the women so much.

by Anonymousreply 199October 2, 2020 3:21 PM

R195, don't interpret my words to fit your prejudices.

A year is a long time. In a year a person, whether male or female, may have sex with several partners, especially when they are not in a monogamous relationship.

by Anonymousreply 200October 2, 2020 3:25 PM

and i can see how he's charming at the beginning and then his crazy comes out.

by Anonymousreply 201October 2, 2020 3:26 PM

R200 Its more the speed with which you came to Armie's defence

I guess being a Hammer handmaid is a full time job these days

by Anonymousreply 202October 2, 2020 3:27 PM

R202, as I said earlier post R166 could refer to any aspect of that woman's life. That you could jump to the conclusion that it is the post of a 'woman scorned' by Armie specifically says more about you than about her or me for that matter.

by Anonymousreply 203October 2, 2020 3:32 PM

R203 Wow. I'm such a bad feminist ally.

Although to my credit I'm not the one that likes to choke women in bed.

by Anonymousreply 204October 2, 2020 4:02 PM

I don't know for sure that he is bi, but I KNOW he likes having his toes sucked!

by Anonymousreply 205October 2, 2020 4:18 PM

R205 And has a fascination for men's butts.

by Anonymousreply 206October 2, 2020 4:32 PM

Armie Hammer will be ok when he gets to live out his fantasy as a gay man and can emerge from his closet, poor dude.

by Anonymousreply 207October 2, 2020 4:36 PM

R206 Not just any man though, Gotta be a powerful stud to attract Armie. R207 He doesn't seem to have a problem playing out people's fantasies that he is gay. I think is more likely that he will be fine once he goes through many of the bondage women on his IG, he will calm down from his mid-mid life crisis and be at peace that he spent the first decade of his adult life married to a mom-like figure and sort of ruined both their lives.

by Anonymousreply 208October 2, 2020 4:51 PM

[quote]He doesn't seem to have a problem playing out people's fantasies that he is gay

Almost like he's not a closeted gay man at all!

by Anonymousreply 209October 2, 2020 4:53 PM

Honestly, I'd really like it if Armie were bisexual (and want him to be). I watched a lot of the CMBYN promo videos and other stuff and he seems like he might have that inclination even if he doesn't act on it. Maybe it's just wishful thinking.

I know some people think he was just gay-baiting on the promo tour.

Maybe it doesn't really matter though because the guy seems really f****d up.

by Anonymousreply 210October 2, 2020 6:28 PM

R207 "Armie Hammer will be ok when he gets to live out his fantasy as a gay man and can emerge from his closet, poor dude."

I don't think he ever will because of his family and his inheritance.

by Anonymousreply 211October 2, 2020 6:32 PM

R207 Armie was a handsome guy with a shit ton of money who spent most of his time in the last 10 years away from his family.

I doubt there's a fantasy he hasn't acted out.

by Anonymousreply 212October 2, 2020 6:48 PM

Weep for Armie, y'all. US Weekly wants us to know he's so overwhelmed that we're paying attention to his personal life now. It's the first time in the history of entertainment such a thing has happened, so you can understand how he got blindsided. Of course, the kids are his first priority. That's why he's been thousands of miles away from them for months and since arriving back home has devoted much of his energy to getting his dick wet. It's all for the kids. Somehow.

(Barbie is probably ecstatic to see her name in the mag, even without a pic. Page Six and now this. Rumer is probably just happy for people to know that despite her limited charms, she was able to get someone like Armie to hit it, literally. Jessica, who as we all know is a writer, is also probably pleased to have some more fuel for the bitterness that drives her existence.)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 213October 2, 2020 8:07 PM

R213 Takeaways: Armie comes off as a complete flake, but he used "consternation" and "mitigate" in a sentence. Sounds like someone just got a vocabulary word of the day calendar. They gave Courtney second-class treatment. No pic. No pink font. Subtle snobbery there. I see you US Weekly.

by Anonymousreply 214October 2, 2020 8:25 PM

I think I’m going to have to cut these Armie threads loose, they are too exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 215October 2, 2020 8:26 PM

The kids are such a priority that he didn't mention the impact lockdown was having on them once in his GQ interview - it was all about him. And then, as R213 points out, him being so desperate to leave that he took any flight he could then drove across the US. All for the deeply necessary task of helping his friend renovate a motel in the desert. Yes, the kids are definitely his number one priority.

by Anonymousreply 216October 2, 2020 8:53 PM

Stop focusing on me guys!

I really hate attention.

I'm totally not a (fame) whore!

by Anonymousreply 217October 2, 2020 9:03 PM

This is a guy who admitted to Andy Cohen in a guest interview that he got a bone when he kissed Leo in "Edgar"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 218October 2, 2020 9:39 PM

R218 Probably when Leo punched him

Armie be a freak like that

by Anonymousreply 219October 2, 2020 9:43 PM

So now a boner dictates your sexuality? Tell that to all the gay men that managed to get it up for women and impregnate them.

by Anonymousreply 220October 2, 2020 9:56 PM

And again, if he was so deeply closeted, why would he say that on TV?

by Anonymousreply 221October 2, 2020 9:56 PM

Enty not letting up!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222October 2, 2020 9:58 PM

R221 Maybe he's not all that closeted. That doesn't mean he's gay. Could be bisexual.

by Anonymousreply 223October 2, 2020 10:13 PM

R223 Hiding in plain sight

by Anonymousreply 224October 2, 2020 10:26 PM

New photo of Timmy and a (now confirmed) Nick at the protest earlier this year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 225October 3, 2020 9:06 AM

R225 TC has his own thread on dl.

by Anonymousreply 226October 3, 2020 9:18 AM

R225 This js old news. The new news we want to know about is why Armie unfollowed long term friend Nick after this photo.

by Anonymousreply 227October 3, 2020 9:56 AM

Well people thought it was Nick but we're only sure there's now a clear photo of his face. And I doubt the unfollowing had anything to do with this considering it was weeks later and he also unfollowed Ashton at the same time.

by Anonymousreply 228October 3, 2020 9:59 AM

Charmies trying to find clues in connections when Armie replaced Nick with Ashton. Armie only refollowed months later probably because Tyler staged an intervention when Armie was moving home. Now Nicki has deleted Instagram. Poor Nicki.

by Anonymousreply 229October 3, 2020 9:59 AM

R228 It was totally to do with this photo. Wasn't the "Timmy stans " outburst that same day? Those were fun times.

by Anonymousreply 230October 3, 2020 10:01 AM

No it wasn't the same day. And unless you can explain why the protest would also lead him to simultaneously unfollow Ashton, I'm not going to think it has anything to do with it.

by Anonymousreply 231October 3, 2020 10:03 AM

LMAO Charmies big evidence is Nicki,who was actually friends with Timothee and seen with him even without Armie, who subsequently was dropped by Armie when he protested with Timothee. and Stephane, who to this day wants nothing to do with Armie. Of course these men share publicists so expect an appearance with Armie and Nicki and Stephane to follow Armie in 3, 2, 1...like the Dune post like, Armie has to cover his back.

by Anonymousreply 232October 3, 2020 10:05 AM

R231 He refollowed Ashton right after. The same privilege was not given to Nicki. LMAO

by Anonymousreply 233October 3, 2020 10:06 AM

R232 So anything that doesn't fit your narrative will be explained away by publicists. That sounds like a Charmie mindset to me.

by Anonymousreply 234October 3, 2020 10:07 AM

Oh dear.

It's back

by Anonymousreply 235October 3, 2020 10:07 AM

He did not refollow Ashton until weeks later when he made the Instagram post about him and people commented that he didn't even follow him.

by Anonymousreply 236October 3, 2020 10:07 AM

I hope Nicki is ok. He deleted Instagram and has been missing since.

by Anonymousreply 237October 3, 2020 10:08 AM

Knowing when someone has followed and unfollowed someone is just.. tragic.

by Anonymousreply 238October 3, 2020 10:09 AM

Realizing that social media is a toxic wasteland and getting rid of it means he's probably more okay than the majority of the rest of the world.

by Anonymousreply 239October 3, 2020 10:10 AM

Does anyone know why that creepy black woman Natalie Charles keeps posting blurry photos that she can only take with Armie's permission? I mean this woman is friends with Armie but poses as a Timothee fan and just happens to post Charmie photos but where expected to believe Armie isn't pushing the Charmie narrative?

by Anonymousreply 240October 3, 2020 10:11 AM

What blurry photos has she posted recently? And why would someone pose as a Timothee fan?

by Anonymousreply 241October 3, 2020 10:13 AM

Desperation. Nick was called Elio, used to stage links to Armie that just miraculously got caught on film and is no longer BFF. Armie is a messy fucker. He's also a sad loser for needing Charmie for relevance.

by Anonymousreply 242October 3, 2020 10:13 AM

R242 Two people with a mutual friend protested together and you've having a meltdown over it. Evaluate yourself.

by Anonymousreply 243October 3, 2020 10:15 AM

R220 "So now a boner dictates your sexuality? Tell that to all the gay men that managed to get it up for women and impregnate them."

In this case it wasn't situationally necessary and one would think that it wouldn't be as likely to happen if it wasn't entirely natural given that Armie needed to concentrate on his acting and with the environment/distractions in which it took place. This was something that occurred spontaneously. (Regarding Armie getting a bone when kissing Leo in "Edgar")

I'm not saying that Armie is gay but it looks like there might be some indication that he has some bisexual inclination, even if he doesn't ordinarily act on it. If one watches the CMBYN promo tour videos, etc. on youtube and reads the interviews and other stuff generated by the film I don't think it's difficult to at least see this as a possibility.

In one telling exchange, Armie was asked something like how did making the film change the way he sees himself. His response: "None of your damn business!".

Even a couple of Timmy's remarks, like thanking Elizabeth at an awards show (Golden Globes?) for allowing him to crawl all over her husband for two months, and stating that if he and Armie had done things outside of filming that they'd simulated/suggested in filming that Elizabeth would have been mad, suggests something. For the record, I don't think that Armie and Timmy conducted some actual sexual affair outside of filming or ever even really blew or fucked each other, at all. I'm not a Charmie, but the whole of the public record (and there's a lot for anyone who wants to take the time to go through it, even without a prior assumption) leaves open the possibility of genuine inclination, or at least curiosity.

If one looks at how many Armie threads there have been here over the years, clearly a certain number of people are fascinated by the guy. And, obviously, that is fed and the speculation continues because people don't know what the actual truth/reality is.

It can, and probably will, as it has, go on and on and on (unless Muriel puts an end to any threads about Armie).

Just to note, I hadn't seen CMBYN until July and only had time to go through all of the videos/articles because of the Covid restrictions. I've been working at home, mostly, since March but find that I have a lot more time on my hands.

by Anonymousreply 244October 3, 2020 2:56 PM

[quote] If one watches the CMBYN promo tour videos, etc. on youtube and reads the interviews and other stuff generated by the film

It's almost like they were promoting something.

[quote]but find that I have a lot more time on my hands

Clearly.

by Anonymousreply 245October 3, 2020 2:58 PM

R245 Why the defensive hostility? Do you have definitive information that the rest of us don't have? Some absolute knowledge that he's totally straight? What IS your deal?

by Anonymousreply 246October 3, 2020 3:04 PM

R246 It's not defensive, it's mocking. When your entire argument rests on "they were acting kinda gay when they were promoting a gay themed film" you should expect to be mocked.

Pro tip: someone who wants to cover something up would not be doing that same thing in public.

by Anonymousreply 247October 3, 2020 3:15 PM

R246 If you don't like my remarks I suggest you put me on ignore. You seem clueless to subtlety and nuance.

by Anonymousreply 248October 3, 2020 3:56 PM

Nah, I think I'll keep mocking you. Somehow I feel like you're going to be providing plenty of opportunities to do so.

by Anonymousreply 249October 3, 2020 3:59 PM

R249 Suit yourself, ignorant douchebag.

by Anonymousreply 250October 3, 2020 4:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!