Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let's be Trump-voting lesbians

Someone requested it.

by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2020 10:05 AM

I'm wealthy, white and racist, and not like those other dykes!

by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2020 3:46 PM

Love eating pussy, hate paying taxes!

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2020 3:48 PM

Something something trans something

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2020 4:44 PM

I'd vote Dem if they gave me a reason to.

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2020 8:48 PM

Uh-huh, R4.

Weren't you on another thread saying "Real gays vote Trump".

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2020 8:51 PM

I'm basically like the California Condor, everyone thinks I'm extinct. But thanks to a hack named Bret Stephens I really do exist.

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2020 8:57 PM

Joe Biden wants to take my shotguns and my RV! Fuck him! Besides, it's so obvious Jill is a womon-loving womon, and she's trapped with that chinless beta male.

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2020 9:05 PM

Me and my Gang are voting for Trump. When he wins we’re getting an invite to the White House and I’m gonna make a move on Melania. She’s clearly not into men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2020 9:13 PM

This is my country! And my president! My wife is nobody’s business! I like guns and tits and my mullet!

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2020 9:15 PM

I’m seeing flannel.

by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2020 9:26 PM

Would the Kathy Bates and Sandra Oh lezzies from Tammy voted for Trump? I think not.

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2020 10:03 PM

I'm not good or real - I'm evil. And imaginary!

by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2020 10:26 PM

Kathy Bates, yes. Sandra Oh, no.

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2020 8:08 AM

Lesbians tend to be old and white and aggressive and victim-complexed.

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2020 9:33 AM

Nutloaf, u-haul, Subaru’s, flannel, softball, boundaries, Melissa Etheridge, etc and so forth

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2020 9:41 AM

Don't forget:

Bread pudding, canes, vagina capes, KD Lang, Home Depot, gender studies, adopted pitbulls.

by Anonymousreply 16October 1, 2020 9:49 AM

And also - CPAP machines, mobility scooters, vibrators, the L Word, obesity, DIY and bad taste

by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2020 10:05 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!