Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The 2 Evas in the White House: Melania as Eva Braun and Ivanka is Eva Peron

Braun was a dimwit who supported Hitler and served mainly as some kind of ornament, and Eva Peron wanted to be Vice President, which Trump, it was reported recently, wanted to put Ivanka's name on ticket back in 2016. At least the original Evas weren't living in the same house, but there are definite parallels. Of course, Ivanka is Evita # 2, since Nancy Reagan already had the poster as Evita, arms raised Patti LuPone style.

by Anonymousreply 24October 2, 2020 1:23 AM

Three Evas if you count Mike Pence is Eva Gabor.

by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2020 3:15 PM

Comparing Melania to Eva is kind of insulting...to the latter, of course! At least Frau Braun really loved Hitler and didn't mind dying with him, while Mellie is just a gold digger of the highest order. She'd drop Trump in a heartbeat if that meant saving her own skin.

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2020 3:32 PM

Ivanka hates the middle classes but she hates the poor too.

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2020 4:28 PM

R1 But Eva Gabor would complain to her man "NOOOO York is we're I'd Rather BEEEE" Pence just takes it and gives head.

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2020 4:36 PM

"where", that is

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2020 4:36 PM

Does Eva Peron really deserve a comparison with Ivanka Trump?

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2020 4:39 PM

They both wanted to run things (and did have huge influence on their president), so it's valid to a point.

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2020 4:41 PM

Don't forget about Eva Mendes!

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2020 5:16 PM

Don't vaget me, dahlinks, even eff I do spell deeferrent.

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2020 5:32 PM

r9 DOUBLE "Oh, dear."

Were you going for EVA GABOR or AVA GARDNER, sweetie?

by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2020 6:00 PM

[quote] Does Eva Peron really deserve a comparison with Ivanka Trump?

I don't know about that, but Ivanka certainly deserves Eva's slow cancer death.

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2020 6:31 PM

Evita was a whore!

by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2020 12:52 PM

R12 = Libertad Lamarque

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2020 1:01 PM

The Perons destroyed a country that was on its way to become a world power.

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2020 1:12 PM

Boris thread.

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2020 1:32 PM

I’d like to see Ivanka thrown off the top of a building. Splat!

by Anonymousreply 16October 1, 2020 2:31 PM

Evita and Juan Peron were far-leftists who left Argentina in tatters.

by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2020 2:47 PM

Ivanka was supposed to be Trump's Eva Peron but she's just his Lucrezia Borgia. Melania is a nonentity that makes Eva Braun look like Eva Peron.

by Anonymousreply 18October 1, 2020 3:12 PM

[quote]The Perons destroyed a country that was on its way to become a world power.

And the Trumps destroyed a country that is on its way down from having been a world power

by Anonymousreply 19October 1, 2020 3:17 PM

Ivanka as Imelda Marcos.

by Anonymousreply 20October 1, 2020 3:17 PM

R19 That is what the Democrats want to do; they're intent on destroying the USA as we know it, because they want to start from scratch with their 'multicultural utopia.' Even the entertainment industry has swung so far-left, they're embarrassed of being American. Look at all the foreigners they cast instead of grooming local actors like they used to do and are very very vocal about their anti-America message. I'm a naturalized US citizen from Central America (and very gay) who used to vote Democratic until the last year (2018 midterms was the last time). I emigrated here as a child from a third-world, war-torn country (Guatemala) and am a naturalized U.S. citizen who has risen far, but the Democrats/leftists want to destroy the American Dream.

by Anonymousreply 21October 1, 2020 9:31 PM

What they're proposing is akin to Communism. That scares me more than Trump's antics.

by Anonymousreply 22October 1, 2020 9:37 PM

Misplaced faith in political utopias has led to ruin.

by Anonymousreply 23October 1, 2020 10:51 PM

There's the door, r21/22.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24October 2, 2020 1:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!