Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Rejoice, you lovely Datalounge Homos! 25 Films with Joan Crawford will premiere on the Criterion Channel in October!

And even though I live in Germany, I will be able to watch them, because I own a subscription to the Criterion Channel!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17November 11, 2020 3:26 AM

Not to mention the 70s horror films. I'm looking forward to watching Let's Scare Jessica to Death, a movie seeing on ABC friday night movies as a kid.

by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2020 11:49 AM

October just got a whole lot gayer!

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2020 11:56 AM

Is Criterion also on HBO Max?

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2020 12:08 PM

O.K., this is turning into Erna lives in Spain.

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2020 12:28 PM

Thanks, GermanGayGuy

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2020 12:49 PM

Possessed!

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2020 1:24 PM

I don't know her.....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2020 1:28 PM

There's a Joan mini-thon on TCM this weekend -- The Last of Mrs. Cheyney, Humoresque, and The Women.

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2020 5:32 PM

Finally, I can watch Trog in HD!

by Anonymousreply 9October 1, 2020 2:58 PM

R9 I just added 48 movies to my watchlist, but not Trog. They have O Fantasma - a gay movie - and The Women. I wanted to watch both of them for a long time!

by Anonymousreply 10October 1, 2020 3:15 PM

GermanGayGuy, is she famous in Germany?

by Anonymousreply 11October 1, 2020 6:36 PM

R11 Not really, the only old female Hollywood stars common people would probably recognize are Marilyn Monroe and Audrey Hepburn, possibly Marlene, but young people might not be aware of her. Maybe Elizabeth Taylor as well.

by Anonymousreply 12October 1, 2020 6:45 PM

I've seen about twenty of these and of course recommend them all, but if you haven't seen "Strange Cargo", or "Sudden Fear", you really should. Both are excellent.

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2020 9:47 PM

Yeah, Sudden Fear was great. I've been working my way through these. Trog was painful and then funny and then painful again.

by Anonymousreply 14November 11, 2020 2:46 AM

Berserk. LOVE.

by Anonymousreply 15November 11, 2020 2:48 AM

Did this list of films include her rarely seen pre-MGM collector movies,?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16November 11, 2020 3:04 AM

Naughty naughty!

by Anonymousreply 17November 11, 2020 3:26 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!