Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The DL Movie ID Thread

You saw a movie once, years ago, with a scene that piqued your curiosity or has haunted you in some way through the years. It might be a TV movie or series or episode. You've tried to identify it, even with IMDB, but have been unsuccessful. Try it here.

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2020 12:56 PM

Gary Cooper is dancing with Rita Hayworth at a ritzy Hollywood nightclub. Cooper looks old for his soldiers uniform but still handsome. He notices a menacing Freddie Steele (the boxer) sitting at the bar glaring at him. Cooper and Hayworth keep dancing but Cooper is distracted with frequent cutaways to Steele and Cooper exchanging long looks. We can't help but notice Cooper's now got a long fat semi-stiffie in his trousers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2020 10:46 AM

Think it was a movie, possibly a TV show, but something I saw on TV as a kid. Black and white IIRC.

It seemed to be about fate or a curse, and all I really remember was the ending, where a woman angrily stalks out of a gathering of frightened people and falls through a trellis (?) and accidentally hangs herself. Seeing that ending shocked my little gay self.

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2020 12:34 PM

I saw some gay movie on HBO in the late 80s or early 90s where two guys were in the woods hiking around, and at one point were lying on the ground kissing. Sounds generic now, but back then there fewer things like this on cable. Any ideas? It rocked my world!

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2020 12:40 PM

I remember something on tv in the early 70s that showed some kids in a European, Medieval (?) type town, and a man came out of a doorway and a kid near him looked at him and saw that his outer ear had been cut off. He just had a hole in the side of his head. The kid was startled and so was I. I've never forgotten this. Wish I could figure out what the movie was. It seemed foreign; probably from Europe.

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2020 12:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!