Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Was Trump coked up?

I have no other explanation for his behavior.

It can't have been a planned strategy--no one would find that behavior appealing except his diehard base.

by Anonymousreply 28October 1, 2020 10:29 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2020 4:51 AM

What behavior and when?

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2020 5:02 AM

Had to laugh afterwards when CBS had Junior come on—still the same smeary bloodshot eyes, still hyped up talking like a chamber of commerce booster. He’s been on a long jag now.

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2020 5:26 AM

[quote] What behavior and when?

His demure behavior when he played Cio-Cio-San in "The Mikado," Rose.

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2020 5:27 AM

That question was asked during the 2016 debates as well, OP.

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2020 5:39 AM

Probably just a mix of elder-person drugs trying hard to keep his body functioning. Obesity in a 74 old body is a lot to deal with.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2020 5:45 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2020 5:47 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2020 5:47 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2020 5:48 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2020 5:49 AM

Trump does crazy naturally, too. Remember, he's a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2020 6:07 AM

WTF was on his head. His medications?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2020 6:45 AM

For many Republicans, Independents, etc. this may have been the first time they've seen Biden speak. They're not likely to watch interviews or the convention.

My biggest fear was Biden would stutter badly or get confused. He seemed focused, but too often thrown-off by Trump's bratty yammering. I found myself whispering, "Spit it out, Joe!"

by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2020 7:23 AM

If he did a line or two would it last an hour and a half? Unless of course he mainlined. I think he borrowed a stimulant or two from Junior.

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2020 7:29 AM

Trump and his Adderall snot rockets

by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2020 7:30 AM

Trump's Pupils are dilated to 6.5 mm in his right eye and 6.0 mm in his left eye. This fits Trump's pattern of long-term, intermittent, widely-dilated pupils. This characteristic of pupillary dilation is caused by drugs. Trump is abusing drugs. - Dr. Jack Brown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16October 1, 2020 12:28 AM

[quote]Trump has free public restrooms in Trump Tower Atrium, almost unheard of in NYC. For an ungenerous guy and self-professed ‘germaphobe’ this seems odd right? He wanted to attract school field trips from the NY area so he could hit in the girls. Fact. - Noel Casler Comedy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2020 1:11 AM

[quote]Trump got turned down for a permanent membership at Maidstone Club for being too much of a coke head and conman. In the 1980’s-the era of coke head conmen. @ realDonaldTrump - Noel Casler Comedy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 1, 2020 8:06 PM

I guess evil never dies. How the fuck is this evil fuck still standing? He’s overweight, a rage addict, he’s on some type of drugs(s), diet sucks, constantly traveling (blood clot potential)

It boogies the mind

by Anonymousreply 19October 1, 2020 8:22 PM

Is this some sort of strategy on his part-he’s seen the polling, he knows he can’t win, and he’s throwing out these dictator trial balloons to try to get leverage to cut a deal on the many many indictments coming his way when he leaves office?

Or am I giving him too much credit? The man was Roy Cohn’s protege.

by Anonymousreply 20October 1, 2020 8:37 PM

He has been acting really weird the last few days. Something is up.

by Anonymousreply 21October 1, 2020 9:19 PM

What was up thing in his hair/on his head?

Is this a robot version of Plump. Maybe an impersonator?

by Anonymousreply 22October 1, 2020 9:20 PM

The Trump campaign advisors and Trump had their "strategy" in place. Trump's task was to be aggressive, keep interrupting, keep attacking, and throw Biden off balance. Get him to stutter, to lose his train of thought. They bought into their own myth that Biden was feeble-minded and inarticulate. They have been promoting that consistently for months. Commercials calling Biden, "Weak" are all over the airwaves. So Trump's intention was to hit on the themes he already was promoting at his rallies, and get personal with his attacks on Biden. But of course their false narrative bit them in the ass, Trump was overly aggressive, and Biden didn't take the bait. On top of that, he called Trump a clown, told him to "just shut up" and laughed at him, making Trump angrier and angrier. ...until he was VERY Angry. I doubt Trump was on cocaine. Maybe he did that shit 30 years ago, but not now. They're worried about him having ANOTHER stroke. He was lucky with the tiny blow out he had, but he is on his way to the BIG ONE. Not saying he isn't using drugs. Just saying he probably isn't doing coke.

by Anonymousreply 23October 1, 2020 9:32 PM

All we know is that his 10 double cheeseburger meals are supersized with tubs of coke.

by Anonymousreply 24October 1, 2020 9:51 PM

I think it’s serious amphetamine abuse. Has done it for years. There is no way a 70 something year old man could keep those hours and travel like he does with that amount of superhuman energy and hatred. He’s on something clearly.

by Anonymousreply 25October 1, 2020 10:05 PM

Great ad!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26October 1, 2020 10:23 PM

[quote]he knows he can’t win, and he’s throwing out these dictator trial balloons

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27October 1, 2020 10:26 PM

He snorts adderall and shits himself.

by Anonymousreply 28October 1, 2020 10:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!