Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The most cliched of all Trump loving small towns everywhere

In the Guardian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2020 2:50 PM

His body is shaped like a Hershey's kiss.

by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2020 5:58 AM

The Trumpers are all so dumb. The one lady looks like the poster child for skin cancer.

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2020 1:13 PM

The trashiest trash that ever trashed.

"The Trump signs just keep going up in White Sulphur Springs, from supporters who run a typological gamut of rural whiteness: a tatted-up biker who lives in an old hotel, a bottle-blond housewife with hot pink nails, men in rocking chairs with cigarettes and American light lagers. They’re showing support, or acting out of fear or anger, or honoring some long-lost ideal. Mostly they’re affirming an identity.

What there isn’t much of is dialogue, in a place you might expect there to be some. Everyone knows each other, after all. The state assembly district that includes White Sulphur Springs has been represented by a Democrat who has run unopposed since 2014. The district voted for Obama twice before swinging to Trump in 2016.

As for the 2020 election, Jimmy Parks knows its importance – the pandemic, and its attendant threat to voter turnout, has only heightened the stakes for him. “That sumbitch ain’t gonna stop me from voting,” he says, referring to Trump.

The prospect of the US president winning re-election sends his mind to a scary place, though. Or at least an uncomfortable one. “I’ve been peeing in my backyard and living off the land my whole life thinking this is the greatest country in the world,” Jimmy says. But if Trump were to upset the odds again, “I think I’d want to move,” he says despairingly. “But where would I go?"

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2020 1:17 PM

I don't know how these people have the wits to procreate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2020 1:39 PM

They think with their dicks and cunts so it's not difficult.

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2020 1:48 PM

They make you get a license to own a pet but not to raise a child?

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2020 2:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!