Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jim Parsons - My & My Hubby Have Covid

Saying "when you're in quarantine and there's really nothing to do but eat, oh my God, that was brutal."

Though Parsons couldn't taste anything at the time, he admitted that he still ″ate everything.″

″I just didn't taste it. It's the definition of wasted calories," he joked.

″About six weeks in, and we had been sick, I thought, 'Screw it!' ″ Parsons said of dyeing his brown locks to golden blonde. ″Todd did it. It took about six hours and it burned my scalp. But you know what, beauty is pain.″

″I wanted to shake things up for the husband, who only has one companion. Now he's got sort of one-and-a-half companions,″ Parsons teased. ″You know, a little new thing to jazz it up."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2020 5:13 AM

Well, studies have shown toupees attract COVID-19 aerosol droplets.

by Anonymousreply 1September 30, 2020 12:45 AM

I hate that weak kind of looking kissy face

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2020 12:48 AM

Oh honey, he isn't monogamous.

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2020 12:55 AM

Just in time for the premiere tomorrow of "The Boys in the Band" on Netflix. He is one of the lead actors.

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2020 1:16 AM

He looks sexy and much better with dark hair, it really makes his eye color pop. The blond was an unfortunate choice.

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2020 1:28 AM

I’m craving Cioppino & garlic bread for some reason.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2020 1:43 AM

I like Jim. But hes one of those guys who Ive never thought of sexually .

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2020 1:45 AM

I didn't know he had a husband. Didn't he leave his last boyfriend of ten years because he didn't want marriage?

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2020 5:00 AM

If you take one passing glance at Jim, he does NOT eat. Not much. He's underweight.

I applaud his discipline but he's too thin.

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2020 5:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!