Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Judas Priest’s Rob Halford On Being Gay Sex Slut!

He recounts how he used to sneak onto a marine base in the early Nineties to meet up with a sergeant names Steve and his wife Dawn (the only woman Halford has ever had sex with) for sex romps.

I met a bisexual Marine sergeant on the base called Steve. He was just as ultra-masculine as Hank, but his big thing was threesomes — with his wife, Dawn. Marines were allowed family visits, so I would go along at the same time as she was there. Once the door was shut, we would go at it for hours. I’d leave there more exhausted than if I’d been for a gym workout.

In fact — world exclusive! — Dawn is the only woman that I have ever had full sex with. She was a lovely, beautiful woman, with a perfect body. I know most men would have killed to be in bed with her and there I was, banging away, with her husband encouraging us!

I did it … but my heart wasn’t in it. It was canoodling with [a girl I knew named] Margie on [K.K. Downing’s] sofa in Bloxwich all over again: I could do it, but I didn’t really want to. I was far more interested in Steve, and my blow jobs and hand jobs with him felt like a reward for persevering with Dawn.

When I was in Phoenix, I would drive around Papago Park by the old Phoenix Zoo, cruising for cock. These were mostly sad, fruitless excursions, and I’d go home frustrated. (Thank God that Grindr came along!) But I still carried on going.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 30, 2020 2:34 AM

No linked source? That's odd.

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2020 11:29 PM

If I were a gay man, I'd be like him.

by Anonymousreply 2September 30, 2020 1:04 AM

I need more. I gay guy being a "gay sex slut" isn't really that riveting. Details, Rob - describe bodies, cocks, what you were feeling, specific sexual acts, etc.

by Anonymousreply 3September 30, 2020 1:14 AM

I remember when Rob first came out. He got a letter from an ex-fan that said "all fágs should be lined up and shot"

He replied 'bring it on, there's not enough bullets in the world for all of us"

Always thought it was a cool response.

by Anonymousreply 4September 30, 2020 1:22 AM

It seems he often had another thing cumming.

by Anonymousreply 5September 30, 2020 1:24 AM

Nice, R5!

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2020 1:25 AM

"My heart wasn't in it" But another part of you was... in IT.

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2020 1:35 AM

He's not much of a "gay sex slut" more like "I'm desperate and I'll settle for anything that comes my way".

Any pics of the so-called ultra-masculine marine?

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2020 1:40 AM

Rare pic of Rob and some guy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2020 1:41 AM

He was never a real looker.

by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2020 1:44 AM

No, but I thought he pulled off the older goateed Daddy look pretty well.

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2020 1:45 AM

Well, he sounds charming!

Sidebar: I’ll never understand how an ostensibly gay man can have sex with women. My dick wouldn’t be able to function.

by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2020 1:58 AM

With one of his former boyfriends

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2020 2:02 AM

from the early days

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2020 2:04 AM

from the 80s during his slut period

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2020 2:06 AM

Back in the day. He's 69 now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 30, 2020 2:07 AM

Very young (center) with long hair.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 30, 2020 2:10 AM

He got better looking as her got older - at least for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 18September 30, 2020 2:13 AM

Back in the early nineties? that would mean he was around 40 something years old lol. There were plenty of gay clubs/bars/saunas back then too where he could've had easy accessible dick, and he had Rock n Roll clout to boot! He must've been desperate that the best he could do was a Marine and his Frau.

by Anonymousreply 19September 30, 2020 2:26 AM

I have four of their CDs and enjoy their music. Rob is brilliant and I respect / admire him. I'm glad to see there are other gay guys out there who enjoy metal and hard rock. I think he's terrific.

by Anonymousreply 20September 30, 2020 2:29 AM

I wonder if he has a big cock. In some pics he does but it may or not be a cod piece.

by Anonymousreply 21September 30, 2020 2:29 AM

R19 he said in his 40s he was the most sluttiest

by Anonymousreply 22September 30, 2020 2:32 AM

R21, ask him. Rob would be happy to share.

by Anonymousreply 23September 30, 2020 2:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!