Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Deborra-Lee Furness is sick of people saying she’s ‘lucky’ to be married to Hugh Jackman

She even laughs at constant gay rumours about her husband Hugh Jackman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 3, 2020 9:18 PM

She was also all over the Daily Mail today trying to set the record straight that she is not married to a gay man. But then the comments were censored and all they were allowing were positive and supportive comments about what a beautiful couple they are. Oy Vey!

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2020 9:28 PM

Did she address her dried up pussy and how Hugh can't get enough of it?

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2020 9:31 PM

We know, dear.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2020 9:32 PM

OMG, her face

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2020 10:41 PM

How many threads have been started about her interview?

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2020 10:42 PM

You know, sometimes I wonder if these women really believe their husbands are straight. Do the husbands gaslight them? Maybe they take the wife and fuck them raw on occasion when they can’t get to the dick, and the wives are like “see? If he were gay, he wouldn’t be able to do that!”

Or it’s just garden-variety denial.

by Anonymousreply 6September 30, 2020 11:20 AM

Her nose job was done by a monkey with a steak knife.

by Anonymousreply 7September 30, 2020 11:48 AM

Debs' nose job was done by a monkey with a steak knife.

Sit down dear, your husband is a queen and you look dumb.

The "business partner/really,really gay guy" with the matching rings should have been a tip off.

by Anonymousreply 8September 30, 2020 12:33 PM

That face is Michael Jackson-level horrifying.

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2020 12:38 PM

who in fuk did her wretched nose job and why dint she get it re done????? she looks like hugh's granny

by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2020 1:49 PM

He has made a big bundle of money in show biz. She's enjoying the life it provides.

Yeah, she's lucky to be married to Hugh Jackman instead of a garbage collector or a security guard.

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2020 2:18 PM

She’d be ok with folks saying HE’S lucky to be married to HER, I’d bet.

by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2020 2:20 PM

For years he had a "Business Partner" with whom he exchanged rings. Anyone remember the guy's name?

by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2020 7:51 PM

WEHT the business partner?

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2020 7:53 PM

[quote]For years he had a "Business Partner" with whom he exchanged rings. Anyone remember the guy's name?

John Palermo.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2020 8:39 PM

Palermo should spill!

by Anonymousreply 16September 30, 2020 8:50 PM

Hugh Jackman is straight in the public eye only. His wife constantly tries to keep the façade in place. She's got too much to lose if he goes off with another man. And it wouldn't surprise me if she were a lesbian.

by Anonymousreply 17September 30, 2020 8:59 PM

"The lingering kiss that sparked Hugh Jackman gay rumours":

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18October 1, 2020 2:40 PM

Lovers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19October 3, 2020 8:08 PM

Dat 👃🏻

by Anonymousreply 20October 3, 2020 8:33 PM

I watched this full half hour interview. It's a great show where a former stand up comic, interviews people while painting their portrait in his very distinctive style.

After watching it, I actually think they are a genuine couple. Perhaps they have an open relationship, with whatever side dishes they like, but that is their business!

She also is in a classic Aussie movie called 'Shame'. Very good!

by Anonymousreply 21October 3, 2020 9:08 PM

R/1, I also think they have some kind of close friendship or relationship. They seem to enjoy each others’ company. My guess is he’s bi and they have an open relationship. Doesn’t mean they don’t care about each other. A lot of married gay couples on this site have open relationships and nobody thinks anything as long as they both agree.

He’s evidently decided he wanted to have kids with her and have a straight relationship with her at home with the kids. And it sounds like he’s had side pieces and for whatever reason she accepts it. So why are people always harassing her about it? Most guys would be happy with some version of that arrangement, gay or not.

by Anonymousreply 22October 3, 2020 9:18 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!