Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

So, the Trump camp basically has nothing

Giuliani is frontline damage control. According to The Daily Beast, Giuliani has a conspiracy theory about Biden having dementia. Apparently, the hosts of Fox and Friends watched in horror during RG's interview this morning.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22October 2, 2020 6:35 PM

Poor Giuliani. He seemed as stupid as shit on the show.

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2020 7:54 PM

Someone’s gonna jump off a building or walk in front of a train or start their car in a closed garage over this.

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2020 7:55 PM

Is Rudy still all about being "America's mayor" and 9/11?

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2020 7:56 PM

They clearly look uncomfortable but didn’t push back on Rudy at all. Fox News is not news. Stop posting that trash here and giving them clicks.

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2020 7:58 PM

[quote] They clearly look uncomfortable but didn’t push back on Rudy at all. Fox News is not news. Stop posting that trash here and giving them clicks.

Please re-read my post and note my source which I clarified. Its not Fox News. They're not getting clicks.

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2020 8:02 PM

And he was one of New York's better mayors.

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 8:07 PM

Trump attracts nutcases like moths to a flame, then they feed off him and conspiracy theories and spin off into even more crazy. Latest example: Brad Parscale.

Rudy is certifiable at this point.

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2020 8:13 PM

Fox has these characters as guests. They know what they are getting. Until the Murdochs have to answer, and their advertisers face consequences, nothing changes there.

by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2020 8:15 PM

Rudy also pushed the "Hillary has Parkinson's and she travels with a Parkinson's doctor" bull crap

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2020 8:21 PM

They could've cut his mike or even interrupted him to say that was he was saying had no basis in fact.

by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2020 8:22 PM

Rudy accusing someone else of having dementia?! Cringey.

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2020 8:24 PM

Giuliani has always been a nasty piece of garbage. even in his post 9/11 days as mayor, he never lost that nastiness.

I have never watched "Fox & Friends," and please forgive me...but I find Brian Kilmeade kinda cute. I wouldn't mind bending him over the console and...until the cows come home.

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2020 8:48 PM

We'll see tonight if there's any dementia. The rest is all speculation.

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2020 9:07 PM

A shot of adderall makes one completely coverup dementia?? Wow, the wonders of medicine

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2020 9:57 PM

[quote] A shot of adderall makes one completely coverup dementia?? Wow, the wonders of medicine

Hundreds of doctors said so!

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2020 10:03 PM

Giuliani sounds like he could need a shot of something.

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2020 10:14 PM

Biden did fine tonight.

by Anonymousreply 17September 30, 2020 2:47 AM

Trump had nothing. He looked worse than ever and I didn't think that would be possible.

by Anonymousreply 18September 30, 2020 3:08 AM

"Portland OR, Portland OR"

"Everyone says so"

"A lot of people, a lot, said I was doing a tremendous job"

by Anonymousreply 19September 30, 2020 3:20 AM

If America re-elects Trump then they deserve every bad thing that happens. Oh, they might make abortion illegal or get 'religious freedom'. Big whoop. But at what cost?

by Anonymousreply 20September 30, 2020 7:52 AM

Fox News is the worst.

Murdoch has a fuck of a lot to answer for. Murdoch is one of the worst people in America - much worse than Trump can ever be.

by Anonymousreply 21September 30, 2020 8:05 AM

Well, they have Covid-19 in their corner.

by Anonymousreply 22October 2, 2020 6:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!