Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

But...but...he’s a businessman!

Please tell me we never have to hear this phrase again.

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2020 7:24 PM

These people are still on the fence and I’m like LOOK AROUND AT ALL OF THE DEAD PEOPLE

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2020 6:28 PM

I remember my grandfather saying that about Hoover.

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2020 6:28 PM

This guy is a crook, a traitor, an adulterer, a cheat, a liar, a thief, and bigot but PEOPLE ARE STILL UNDECIDED???

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2020 6:29 PM

R1, they're disingenuous motherfuckers who just love the attention they get for being undecided.

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2020 6:30 PM

Make up your mind already.

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2020 6:31 PM

You wouldn't hire a waitress to wire your house.

A politician needs to know how to schmooze and negotiate and compromise and get things done. It takes experience. This idea of hiring some outsider to drain the swamp is just dumb. And Trump has floundered for four years- an old dog unable to learn new tricks.

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 6:37 PM

When the toilets need fixing you call a plumber, fire call the firemen, something wrong with the car, call a mechanic. Republicans, in their mind, the country had a problema so they summon the biggest loser in the world . They are the stupidest ppl on Earth

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2020 6:41 PM

It’s like saying, “ at least the trains run on time.”

I’d rather walk, thank you.

by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2020 6:42 PM

They leave the part out about where those trains are going.

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2020 6:44 PM

The repugs know this is all true and are blaming the individuals who leaked this. They need to be held accountable and charges brought against them for illegal activity.

I don't know why they're so concerned. Trump can be a cannibal on live TV and his supporters will find an excuse.

by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2020 6:46 PM

This genie can not be put back in the bottle.

I made more money at my yard sales than this man did with his “businesses”.

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2020 6:50 PM

But her emails! She used a private server! She gave speeches!

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2020 7:04 PM

Aw, my Hillary. I love that woman. Hopefully, this serves as a lesson to the left wing of the party to stop putting the candidates thru the ringer. Their foolishness in 2016 will set their pet causes back 20,30 years with the way the courts have been turned conservative for decades to come. We will get to a more just society but we need moderates to help us along the way.

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2020 7:12 PM

[quote]Hopefully, this serves as a lesson to the left wing of the party to stop putting the candidates thru the ringer.

Uh, Boris? WTF does that have to do with Trump's tax returns revealing him to be nothing more than an elaborate con man?

You can always spot them deflecting from Trump to blame "the Left" for something.

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2020 7:17 PM

He had a TV show. That's what really impressed them. Americans are fame whores. Remember when there was talk of amending the constitution so Arnold Schwarzenegger could run for president?

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2020 7:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!