Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Outrageous' and 'Disturbing': Openly Defying Federal Court Order, Wilbur Ross Moves to Shut Down Census Early

“Complying with a federal court's order is not optional. The Trump administration is flouting the rule of law to undercount and erase our communities."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2020 7:01 PM

All those Trumpsters have Napoleon complexes. That's why they worship him. Fucking losers!

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2020 5:53 PM

This guy needs to get arrested. Fucker.

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2020 6:02 PM

Why don't they throw him into jail?

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2020 6:05 PM

Can Joe Biden redo the census in 2020?

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2020 6:07 PM

[QUOTE]Can Joe Biden redo the census in 2021*?

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2020 6:08 PM

R4, The sensors cannot be redone.

Given what has happened in the past, I don’t see anything being done until after the election when everything is too late.

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 6:08 PM

Census

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2020 6:11 PM

Fuck this old goat.

by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2020 6:14 PM

I think there is some major tampering with this Census. I did mine months ago perfectly online, it was a done deal. Then I started getting notices in the mailbox that I had not taken it yet. I disregarded them. Then a young man showed-up at my house when I was on my way out. I told him I had done it online months ago. He gave me a sheet of paper with a code to go online and do it again. I did that, then weeks later I started getting the same paper tucked under my welcome mat again. Pissed off, I went online with one and it let me do the Census AGAIN- as if I had never taken it at all.

This is a low income, 'melting pot' area of nationalities and I think the Republicans are trying to erase us.

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2020 6:15 PM

Either that or the Democrats are trying to help. If you are in a low income melting pot area and you successfully submitted multiple census questionnaires, then you will be counted three times unless those files are deduplicated and merged into one – but deduplication is a tricky business and not always successful.

Do not assume that the federal government is a Trump-loving monolith. Most career federal employees hate his guts.

by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2020 6:29 PM

This guy is so corrupt and it’s all out in the open.

by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2020 6:36 PM

The Trump cabinet and bureau chiefs were not installed to run the government, they were chosen to monkey wrench the government, as with the USPS, and now the census. They were meant to disembowl agencies of oversight and regulation and this is what they are doing. They are doing the job the Republicans want them to do.

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2020 7:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!