Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sarah Paulson Responds to Critics of Her and Holland Taylor's 32-Year Age Gap

Sarah Paulson couldn't be happier with girlfriend Holland Taylor by her side.

Both, of course, are Hollywood queens in their own ways. Most notably, Sarah, 45, is known for her roles in FX's American Horror Story and starring in the latest Netflix thriller series Ratched. Holland, 77, meanwhile, is perhaps most recognizable for playing Judge Roberta Kittleson in The Practice and Evelyn in Two and a Half Men.

But these two share more than just a common love of acting. Sarah and Holland have been together since 2015, though they first crossed paths at a dinner party roughly 14 years ago, according to The New York Times. At the time, Sarah was still with her ex-girlfriend Cherry Jones. Nonetheless, Sarah remembers thinking that Holland was "probably the most exquisitely beautiful woman" she'd ever seen.

A few years later, the two saw each other again when both were asked to participate in a video campaign for Martha Plimpton's A Is For reproductive rights organization. After that, they followed each other on Twitter. Sarah revealed on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen years later that Holland directly messaged her on the app, which led to a dinner date. And the rest is history.

Over the years, the pair's 32-year age gap has drawn scrutiny from outsiders. But Sarah doesn't let the hearsay get to her — in fact, she told The New York Times that their age difference actually makes their relationship work even better.

“I think there’s a greater appreciation of time and what you have together and what’s important, and it can make the little things seem very small," Sarah explained. "It puts a kind of sharp light mixed with a sort of diffused light on something. I can’t say it any other way than there’s a poignancy to it, and a heightened sense of time and the value of time.”

Holland, meanwhile, is equally crazy about Sarah, but admits that it was hard to be open about their relationship in the beginning.

"I'm from an older generation and for me it's quite surprising how people talk about personal things of any kind in the press. It's not natural to me," she told Instyle. "That doesn't mean it's not good, it's just taken some adjusting. And Sarah, of course, is from a different generation, she's very much of today. It was hard for me at first to go through that membrane of being a private person. But it's been good for me to do it in such a lovely way."

Regardless of what anybody thinks, Sarah relayed to Elle in 2018 that she hopes, at the very least, some of the conversation prompted by their relationship leads others to feel free to be themselves and live life on their own terms.

“I didn’t choose to fall in love with the person I fell in love with. But I think why it’s interesting to people is that on paper, it’s unconventional,” she reflected. “For a person who might find themselves in a situation that they fear will be misperceived or judged, maybe they could see me living my life in a way that is authentic to me — just trying to be as real as possible. If that inspires anybody else, that can’t be a bad thing.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2020 9:54 AM

Such a lovely mother and daughter.

by Anonymousreply 1September 29, 2020 1:14 PM

Can 77 year old women still have sex?

I'm thinking that Holland's tunnel must be dry as a bone.

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2020 1:14 PM

Isn't this a major lesbian cliche?

The young(er) dyke that's looking for a mommy? She just happens to share a bed with her.

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2020 1:15 PM

I started watching "Bosom Buddies" on Decades and Taylor is hysterical. I'm so used to her dramatic roles. I can't believe that was only two seasons. I mean...it was crap but there are some great lines.

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2020 1:18 PM

Can Holland still get it up?

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2020 1:19 PM

Strap-On, Strap-Off, R5

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 1:20 PM

[quote] Sarah remembers thinking that Holland was "probably the most exquisitely beautiful woman" she'd ever seen.

This is something I admire about lesbians.

I think that they have a very evolved sense of attraction.

It's so refreshing, compared to the superficiality and shallowness of gay men.

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2020 1:21 PM

Do we think they are having hot sex, R7?

No sarcasm. I wanna know what people think about this relationship: are they regularly fucking?

by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2020 1:24 PM

They are both adults. Their life - their business.

by Anonymousreply 9September 29, 2020 1:27 PM

This is DL, R9 -- it's our business to find out what their sex life is like.

by Anonymousreply 10September 29, 2020 1:28 PM

Just gonna throw this pic up.

Do we think Holland nailed either Tea Leoni or Suzanne Somers back in the 90s?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 29, 2020 1:29 PM

[quote] I wanna know what people think about this relationship: are they regularly fucking?

From my understanding (speaking as a male R8), female/female relationships are mainly emotional rather than physical.

Females are very different from males, sexually.

We males focus primarily on our genitals and other parts of our body, to be stimulate.

Whereas women are stimulated by minds, and emotions, and more abstract things - in addition to the physicality.

I may be wrong, but that's what I've heard and seen from many F/F relationships.

Can any women chime in here?

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2020 1:34 PM

Thanks for the feedback, r12.

by Anonymousreply 13September 29, 2020 1:37 PM

Just adding, I always had the sense in prior years that Holland was a bit of a lady's woman: shot slept with a number of closeted lesbians. Maybe that's wrong?

Anybody with some good dirt on Holland?

by Anonymousreply 14September 29, 2020 1:46 PM

R3 it is. They break up when the youngest one realises she wants a partner instead of a mom. I know of two cases oh and they both started a relationship with a man.

by Anonymousreply 15September 29, 2020 1:53 PM

R3 it is. They break up when the youngest one realises she wants a partner instead of a mom. I know of two cases oh and they both started a relationship with a man.

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2020 1:53 PM

Can Holland's pelvis take a good scissor pounding at this point? Elder sex must be a bit delicate for the ladies.

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2020 3:48 PM

I'm crying R2. Holland's Tunnel. Well done. One of my favorite DL thread titles ever was "The Fluffy Romance of Holland Taylor and Sarah Poulson."

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2020 4:49 PM

From "The Edge of Night" to "The Edge of Wetness".......

Holland is basically a lesbian Auntie Mame! Love her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 29, 2020 5:18 PM

Woman here. I had a 72-year-old partner. Yes, I was the much younger one. Yes, we broke up as soon as I realized I was living with a school marm. Yeah, I had mommy issues.

And yes, lots and lots of lube was involved. Her body no longer was self-lubricating.

by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2020 6:39 PM

They're like an American Richard and Judy.

by Anonymousreply 21September 29, 2020 6:44 PM

R20. Love when the DL ladies talk sex. You girls are usually silent on this issue.

by Anonymousreply 22September 29, 2020 9:35 PM

I love them together.

by Anonymousreply 23September 29, 2020 9:39 PM

If it works for them, who am I to judge?

by Anonymousreply 24September 29, 2020 9:39 PM

Doesn't Sarah cheat on Holland all the time?? Or maybe they have an open relationship?

by Anonymousreply 25September 30, 2020 5:48 AM

R20 what do you need lube for???

by Anonymousreply 26September 30, 2020 6:54 AM

R26, are you trying your hand at comedy or are you serious?

by Anonymousreply 27September 30, 2020 5:19 PM

R26. ..

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 30, 2020 5:28 PM

[quote] At the time, Sarah was still with her ex-girlfriend Cherry Jones

So Sarah likes old dusty muffins.

by Anonymousreply 29September 30, 2020 5:29 PM

OP is worse than Maria Avedici Santoya.

by Anonymousreply 30September 30, 2020 5:54 PM

Bitch, shove Maria Avedici Alberghetti up your fucking asshole.

by Anonymousreply 31September 30, 2020 6:07 PM

[quote] Can Holland's pelvis take a good scissor pounding at this point?

this thread is making me sooooooo horny!!

by Anonymousreply 32September 30, 2020 7:57 PM

^^ Morgan Fairchild

by Anonymousreply 33October 1, 2020 12:41 AM

[quote] Can Holland's pelvis take a good scissor pounding at this point?

Not since her osteoporosis started acting up.

by Anonymousreply 34October 1, 2020 12:48 AM

[Quote] [R26], are you trying your hand at comedy or are you serious

I'm serious. Why would you need lube for pussy bumpin' or cuntilingus?

by Anonymousreply 35October 1, 2020 9:16 AM

Bitch MUST have mommy issues. I mean, WTH.....

by Anonymousreply 36October 10, 2020 3:51 AM

Holland Taylor is a very handsome woman.

by Anonymousreply 37October 10, 2020 5:55 AM

[quote]I'm serious. Why would you need lube for pussy bumpin' or cuntilingus?

Finger in the dyke. It's Holland, after all.

by Anonymousreply 38October 10, 2020 6:00 AM

Was Taylor closeted until this? I once said something to her about being a lesbian on twitter and people jumped all over me saying I was using hate speech by calling her gay. I thought it was an open secret.

She responded to the main topic of my tweet but didn't silence the people who were saying I did something wrong by calling her a member of the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 39October 10, 2020 6:01 AM

Everyone in Hollywood must have known HT was gay.

Didn't these two get together after Holland DM'd Sarah? Over lunch love bloomed.

by Anonymousreply 40October 10, 2020 7:13 AM

I'm attempting to visualize them scissoring. I guess Sarah's juices help lube Holland's desert-like cunt.

by Anonymousreply 41October 10, 2020 7:37 AM

[quote] Sarah Paulson Responds to Critics of Her and Holland Taylor's 32-Year Age Gap

No one talks about them

by Anonymousreply 42October 10, 2020 7:43 AM

How is this even news?

Two adults living the life they want. Really, nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 43October 10, 2020 8:05 AM

Holland's plastic surgeon is a fucking award winner. She looks fantastic and more natural than Paulson. Why the hell do some women get those ALWAYS dreadful looking, and irreversible, lip implants when non permanent injectables are an option?

by Anonymousreply 44October 10, 2020 8:20 AM

Holland looks like she has a touch of arthritis in her hands. (speaking as a RA sufferer).

by Anonymousreply 45October 10, 2020 8:26 AM

Well, she's nearly 80.

by Anonymousreply 46October 10, 2020 8:33 AM

I had no idea Holland was lesbian. Always loved and her Mid-Atlantic accent.

by Anonymousreply 47October 10, 2020 9:53 AM

Back in the day, Holland licked Lois Kibbee’s pussy!

by Anonymousreply 48October 10, 2020 9:57 AM

This thread is a riot!

by Anonymousreply 49October 10, 2020 11:58 AM

Due to Sara’s lisp not much additional lube is required here.

by Anonymousreply 50October 10, 2020 1:02 PM

They love each other.

SHUT THE FUCK UP..

by Anonymousreply 51October 10, 2020 1:17 PM

Why would Sarah eat that dried up old snatch? Ick.

by Anonymousreply 52October 10, 2020 1:23 PM

I don’t have a problem with it, but it’s interesting how often she talks about it.

by Anonymousreply 53October 10, 2020 2:01 PM

DAP

by Anonymousreply 54October 10, 2020 2:49 PM

Paulson would definitely need to pour on the lube before she slips into Holland's tunnel.

by Anonymousreply 55October 11, 2020 9:49 AM

This bitch is fucking gross with her grandma issues and her stupid lisps.

by Anonymousreply 56October 11, 2020 9:51 AM

I think it’s fabulous.

by Anonymousreply 57October 11, 2020 9:53 AM

Who are these unnamed critics? Does the editor browse DL? Most people don't give two shits about lesbos, especially these two.

by Anonymousreply 58October 11, 2020 9:54 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!