Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Sarah Paulson Hits Back at Critics of 32-Year Age Gap In Her Relationship with Holland Taylor

'Ratched' star Paulson is 45 and Hollywood star Holland is 77.

Sarah Paulson has shut down criticism of the 32-year age gap between her and her partner, fellow actor Holland Taylor.

Which is totally understandable.

Paulson, 45, and Holland, 77, have been public as a couple since 2016 and are regularly seen on the red carpet together.

Ratched star Paulson addressed the relationship in an interview with The Guardian yesterday, saying: "I don’t remember people going nuts about Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones, in terms of their age difference."

Douglas, 76, and Zeta-Jones, 51, married in the year 2000.

Paulson - also known for roles in Carol and American Horror Story - continued: "For me, that seems to be the predominant interest in my relationship with Holland, what would be perceived by some as the strangeness of it, or the unlikelihood of it.

"I think people are fascinated by it because it’s so not typical. Except for if you look around at plenty of well-known or recognisable couples, when they’re heterosexual couples, it just runs rampant, and I don’t see anybody becoming obsessed by those relationships."

Taylor recently starred in the hit Netflix drama Hollywood and is known for roles in Legally Blonde and The Truman Show.

Speaking to the New York Times in 2016 Paulson said: "My choices in romantic partners have not been conventional, and therefore the idea that it's ‘other’ makes it compelling.

“If my life choices had to be predicted based on what was expected from me from a community on either side, that’s going to make me feel really straightjacketed, and I don’t want to feel that…

"What I can say absolutely is that I am in love, and that person happens to be Holland Taylor."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 30, 2020 7:49 PM

Record breaking longevity for a lesbian couple! Bravo, gals!

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2020 5:45 PM

She could have mentioned Mr. Trump is decades older than his current wife (not that he’s a shining example of much)

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2020 5:48 PM

[quote] Record breaking longevity for a lesbian couple! Bravo, gals!

What utter nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2020 5:55 PM

As long as Holland Taylor is happy, I'm all for it.

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2020 7:58 PM

[quote] : "I don’t remember people going nuts about Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta-Jones, in terms of their age difference."

People were appalled when Cathy Jones, bright new star of The Mask Of Zorro and looking to be one of cinema’s great beauties, immediately attached herself to goaty Michael Sex Addiction Douglas.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2020 12:46 PM

"Critics" of their relationship? It's nobody's fuckin' business.

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 1:24 PM

And she was only about 3 years old at the time!

by Anonymousreply 7September 29, 2020 2:19 PM

Did she say whether or not Holland’s pussy stinks?

by Anonymousreply 8September 29, 2020 2:28 PM

I want to know how Lois Kibbee’s pussy tasted. You know that Holland tasted it.

by Anonymousreply 9September 30, 2020 5:13 PM

R5, exactly.

When Lucy Liu played Catherine Zeta-Jones in an SNL Celebrity Jeopardy! she gave a shout out to Michael saying the diapers were in the hall closet ...and that the BABY's diapers were under the bassinet.

This was 20 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 10September 30, 2020 5:18 PM

Has woke Twitter declared Holland a homosexual predator? Or is this treatment reserved to gay men?

by Anonymousreply 11September 30, 2020 6:51 PM

I love that Sarah Paulson thinks anyone is talking about her.

by Anonymousreply 12September 30, 2020 6:54 PM

You have the sense of humor of a lesbian r3.

by Anonymousreply 13September 30, 2020 6:54 PM

Holland most definitely ate out our beloved Lois Kibbee’s pussy when they were both on Edge. YummcYummm

by Anonymousreply 14September 30, 2020 7:19 PM

Show me some fucking actual humer, R13, instead of stale, assholish truisms and I'll show you my sense of humor.

by Anonymousreply 15September 30, 2020 7:20 PM

I guess some people just go for old people. I recall some crazy Oprah Winfrey show that featured a couple, a man and woman, who had married each other. And both later came out as gay. The female had a partner; she claimed she called her partner and confessed her love for her, telling her "I love you! You can make whatever you want out of that", or some such drivel. Her partner was in the audience and confirmed that the woman had told her "you're the one." And guess what? The partner in the audience was a grey haired old lady! No kidding, she looked at least 30 years older than the other woman. It was rather disconcerting to picture those two having sex, an old bag and a young woman. Oh well, whatever floats your boat.

by Anonymousreply 16September 30, 2020 7:36 PM

R14. Better than Guy’s, I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 17September 30, 2020 7:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!