Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Fox's Judge Napolitano forced male waiter into bizarre sex act

Fox News legal analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano forced a man he met at a New Jersey restaurant to engage in a “bizarre sex act" involving father-son role play, a shocking new lawsuit claims.

James Kruzelnick says in a suit filed Monday in New Jersey Superior Court that he met Napolitano while working as a waiter at the Mohawk House restaurant in Sparta. The prominent analyst relentlessly pursued Kruzelnick and groped him in the men’s bathroom, the suit states.

Kruzelnick claims he wanted to keep the friendship with the Fox News celeb 20 years his senior strictly platonic. But he was also “flattered by the fact that Napolitano, a famous television personality, was interested in spending time with him,” the suit reads.

On Sept. 6, 2015, Kruzelnick visited Napolitano’s home and the Fox News host allegedly revealed his fetish.

Napolitano entered the living room with his pants down and declared “I am really into certain things” and “I want you to do something for me,” the suit reads.

“Napolitano walked up to Plaintiff’s chair, and suddenly threw himself onto Plaintiff’s lap. Napolitano then told Plaintiff that ‘I want you to start slapping me really hard,'" the suit reads. “Before Plaintiff could say anything in response, defendant Andrew Napolitano then demanded that James Kruzelnick spank his exposed buttocks while Napolitano masturbated on his lap.”

Kruzelnick said he wasn’t into the “sex game” but Napolitano insisted, according to the suit.

"Just f--king do it!” Napolitano allegedly said.

“Napolitano then demanded that James Kruzelnick call him ‘son’ while Plaintiff played the role of “daddy,” and spanked Napolitano,” the suit reads.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45October 1, 2020 12:37 AM

Well that’s a great big....EWWWWWWW

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2020 4:46 PM

What must his wife think of this!

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2020 4:54 PM

^^ the judge is gay, just look at his wikipedia

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2020 4:59 PM

R3, I was joking.

by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2020 5:01 PM

I’m waiting for Tucker Carlson to explain how this is acceptable.

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2020 5:02 PM

Isn't he a bit old to be doing this?

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2020 5:21 PM

[quote]Isn't he a bit old to be doing this?

Aren't we all?

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2020 5:22 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2020 5:23 PM

Here cums the judge!

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2020 5:24 PM

He one of that rather sane ones at Fox too

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2020 5:26 PM

Is this the 50 year old boy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2020 5:30 PM

I like hanky panky

Nothing like a good spanky

by Anonymousreply 12September 28, 2020 5:47 PM

Isn’t this just a hit job because he went after plump?

by Anonymousreply 13September 28, 2020 5:50 PM

R13 hit the nail on the head. Napolitano has been outspoken about the failings of the administration.

Journalists beware of tidings to come.

by Anonymousreply 14September 28, 2020 5:57 PM

That's exactly what this is. A hit job for the Fox legal contributor who has declared Trump campaign and administration corrupted on more than one occasion. Look under the rocks, you will find some Republican operative lurking in the swamp. Project Veritas anyone? Who's that other weasel who brought up the fake sex affair scandal of Elizabeth Warren? Jacob Wohl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2020 6:02 PM

I was wondering if this was legit or a Jacob Wohl hit job

by Anonymousreply 16September 29, 2020 6:11 PM

Napolitano deserved the spanking, but for different reasons.

by Anonymousreply 17September 29, 2020 6:28 PM

This story is complete bullshit. No one should believe it.

by Anonymousreply 18September 29, 2020 6:48 PM

It's a money grab and not even shocking. Sex games. Everyone has sex games, even Napolitano, as gross i find the imagery.

If they wanted scandal, a pic of Napolitano's anus while laying across the lap of the platonic-intentioned waiter could get more mileage. A real scandal is whatever trump has on L. Graham or the pee tapes which will surface before the election. I just hope we never have to see Jeanine Pirro's labia.

by Anonymousreply 19September 29, 2020 6:55 PM

Weird

by Anonymousreply 20September 29, 2020 7:58 PM

It's so tacky to reveal things like that just to embarrass someone.

by Anonymousreply 21September 29, 2020 7:59 PM

"He entered the living room with his pants down" - sorry if you're not into this, you get up and leave at that point. This story is BS

by Anonymousreply 22September 29, 2020 8:05 PM

Yep - they're coming for you Napolitano!

It's so obvious. Republicans are a thug gang. You criticize and you're going to rue the day.

by Anonymousreply 23September 29, 2020 8:10 PM

I realize that pickins can get slim, but why risk it all with someone from whom you don't know his/her level of confidentiality?

by Anonymousreply 24September 29, 2020 8:30 PM

R24, we don't even know if this actually happened

by Anonymousreply 25September 29, 2020 8:41 PM

WAP - white ass play

by Anonymousreply 26September 29, 2020 8:44 PM

Haven't seen the him on television for awhile. Last time he had gray hair.

by Anonymousreply 27September 29, 2020 8:47 PM

2015. Pfft. Fake news.

by Anonymousreply 28September 29, 2020 8:54 PM

I'm into spanking, though not so much the daddy-son stuff. I can assure you, you really cannot force someone to spank you. Unless this guy was scrawny, he should have been able to role Andy off his lap with a firm stand up. Now, if the guy was alleging that Napolitano forcibly held him down and spanked HIM, that would be plausible, but his is just....off.

by Anonymousreply 29September 29, 2020 8:57 PM

What is OP quoting from? His twitter link doesn't have any details on this story nor any news link.

by Anonymousreply 30September 29, 2020 9:13 PM

Apparently this is lawsuit #2.

Fox News analyst Judge Andrew Napolitano accused of sexually abusing man in 1980s who faced arson charge in his court

[quote] Napolitano, who was wearing a trench coat, then told Corbishley to “be a good boy” and forced him to "perform fellatio on the Honorable Andrew Napolitano, the presiding Justice on his criminal case,” the suit states.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 29, 2020 9:19 PM

Is he rumored to be a closet case?

by Anonymousreply 32September 29, 2020 9:54 PM

Ew, Andrew

by Anonymousreply 33September 29, 2020 10:38 PM

Its a hit job now that he's against Trump

by Anonymousreply 34September 29, 2020 10:47 PM

R32 - he's more or less out. And R34 has it right.

How the fuck can you take the shit posted at r31 seriously? 35 years ago and NOW you bring it up?

Oh Log Cabin Republicans - where are you on this board? Do you not see that they're using him being gay to destroy him and slander him because he recently started diverting from the Republican message?

See where it gets you? And by the way, I have no fucking sympathy for any gay Republican - even when it is a hit job. You've carried the water for people who actively hate us and want to take away our rights for DECADES.

Where's your beloved party now Napolitano?

by Anonymousreply 35September 30, 2020 2:24 AM

Any DLers have any personal stories about him?

by Anonymousreply 36September 30, 2020 2:26 AM

[quote] Its a hit job now that he's against Trump

By the NY Daily News? That would be a first.

by Anonymousreply 37September 30, 2020 2:46 AM

He never sucked MY cock.

by Anonymousreply 38September 30, 2020 2:49 AM

Sounds made up. It reminds me of that clearly false story about Don Lemon grabbing his balls and thdn running hsi fingers under some guys nose.

by Anonymousreply 39September 30, 2020 2:51 AM

[quote] I’m waiting for Tucker Carlson to explain how this is acceptable.

Tucker will lead the charge to oust him.

by Anonymousreply 40September 30, 2020 3:20 AM

Freaky

by Anonymousreply 41September 30, 2020 4:40 AM

I'm more interested in a story about Judge Napolitano spanking that closet-case Tucker Carlson over his knee. That sounds far more plausible to me.

by Anonymousreply 42September 30, 2020 9:11 AM

^ LOL

by Anonymousreply 43September 30, 2020 3:18 PM

Any updates?

by Anonymousreply 44September 30, 2020 11:30 PM

Still horny.

by Anonymousreply 45October 1, 2020 12:37 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!