Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Electra Complex is real!!!

Women ages 5-75 were asked who is the most attractive man. "My dad" is the most popular answer! Other answers: Cole Sprouse is the most popular answer among the kids, George Clooney is the most popular answer for women 40+

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2020 5:01 PM

I'm 40+, I like Jeremy Diamond on CNN. As far as the Clooney answer, most women over 40 don't sit around debating who the most handsome man alive, much less give it a lot of thought-- Clooney was popular for awhile and they're probably just reaching back to that time because it is the one name they can pull out of the sky. I don't know who Cole Sprouse is. I couldn't even remember Jeremy Diamond's name for this post; had to look it up.

Deplorable women liked that Aquaman guy a lot, but primitive women are drawn to those gross, wirey beards, the security blanket of the alt right.

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2020 3:57 PM

I think it's sweet. But then, I think I'm more of a softy than most of you here. Girls and women constantly have to deal with men with ulterior motives. I think it's nice that some idealize their fathers as the perfect man who just loves them unconditionally. I think I would like to have a daughter someday.

by Anonymousreply 2September 29, 2020 1:47 AM

R1 Clooney is definitely an unimaginative response and I don't think he was ever that good looking. IDK who Cole Sprouse is either. Some of the women did say Jason Momoa from Aquaman.

IDK, I didn't really think any of the men they mentioned were the most attractive man ever.

by Anonymousreply 3September 29, 2020 1:49 AM

They all have daddy issues.

by Anonymousreply 4September 29, 2020 1:56 AM

Cole Sprouse, really? He was a very cute little boy, but as an adult he's nothing special. Get better taste, young ladies.

by Anonymousreply 5September 29, 2020 2:07 AM

R1 if that was the case, " Brad Pitt" would have been in the herd somewhere in the answers or leo.

by Anonymousreply 6September 29, 2020 6:52 PM

Cole Sprouse who the younger girls are talking about.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7October 12, 2020 4:22 PM

Ewwww

by Anonymousreply 8October 12, 2020 4:26 PM

Many women in the United States, especially Millennials & Baby Boomers, are Incest Survivors. They are fucked up in the head because Daddy fucked them and they’re conflicted about. Protect the family and project the sexual deviance out onto the world is the coping mechanism. “Pedophiles everywhere!” “Daddy was a GOOD MAN who took care of us!” ... Hence the QAnon movement. These women also can be highly homophobic, because they get to transfer their internal sexual shame onto a party they see as socially lower than themselves. These women love a strong Daddy figure to take care of them, like Trump. It’s sort of a Stockholm Syndrome.

by Anonymousreply 9October 12, 2020 4:34 PM

Aren't they just sheep, like the men? One year most of the guys would vote AngJo as the sexiest woman alive, the next year it'd be ScarJo, while in fact the men would lust after CaitJen in secret. Like people who voted for Trump, they will never admit it in the open about whom they truly fantasize.

by Anonymousreply 10October 12, 2020 4:36 PM

Cole Shproushe.

by Anonymousreply 11October 12, 2020 4:57 PM

Uh oh, the antiClooney troll, the one who pretends to be outraged about the “boy over the cliff” story isn’t gonna be happy...

by Anonymousreply 12October 12, 2020 5:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!