Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hot Cheating Stories

I’m in a long term relationship and have never cheated. It’s not in my nature, but that doesn’t mean I can’t enjoy a vicarious thrill. Share your most tawdry, torrid and steamy tales. With whom did you cheat? What did he give you that your partner couldn’t? Did you get away with it? Tell all here.

by Anonymousreply 22February 5, 2021 2:00 AM

I guess the residents of DL really do lead sexless lives.

by Anonymousreply 1September 28, 2020 1:07 AM

I'm in a LTR too, almost 30 years. I've lost track of how many guys I've fucked on the side. My partner has no clue. The pandemic has slowed me down but I have a string of fuck buds that I'll start up with again when and if things get better.

by Anonymousreply 2September 28, 2020 1:12 AM

Maybe if you had a tale to include with your thread people would have responded. I doubt if we're all monogamous when in a relationship.

My story is probably similar to others. My partner were out clubbing and I ran into someone that I wanted to play with. When I was able to get away I invited my friend to join me outside in my car. We did our business and went back inside. Of course my partner took one look at me and knew what I had done. I let him yell at me knowing he would probably forget by tomorrow. He did forget and we never talked about it again.

by Anonymousreply 3September 28, 2020 1:15 AM

I know they exist, but whenever a guy in a relationship with another man brags that they are TOTALLY monogamous and always have been, I think of this meme. I hate being so skeptical, but know too many partners who cheat while their partners have no idea.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 28, 2020 1:25 AM

R2 here. I was monogamous for about the first 7 years of our relationship and could never even imagine cheating. However, my partner just seemed to lose interest in sex completely, with me and anyone else. I endured it for awhile but couldn't take it anymore. I discovered the AOL chat rooms at first and then came the apps. The rest is history.

by Anonymousreply 5September 28, 2020 1:31 AM

R2 AOL Chat Rooms? How old are you?

by Anonymousreply 6September 28, 2020 1:35 AM

R2, I hear you man. 37 years together and he’s done with sex but I’m not

by Anonymousreply 7September 28, 2020 2:31 AM

I purposely cheated on one of my exes when I was 23, because he kept accusing me of cheating (even going so far as to claim I was climbing out the window to do this alleged cheating). I found a guy I'd known before him, but we'd never actually met up. I met him at the school where he worked (coincidentally, the private school Reese Witherspoon went to in Nashville, TN growing up), and we made out in the music room (he was teaching music there at the time). He asked if I wanted to go back to his place, and we did. The sex was very underwhelming and emotionless, especially after months of sexting online. Then I got home and told my boyfriend I'd cheated and that I hoped he was happy. Of course he was devastated, but I told him he pushed me to do it. Needless to say things were downhill after that, but we've remained friends over the decades.

In retrospect, that wasn't a "hot cheating story." Oh, well.

by Anonymousreply 8September 28, 2020 12:11 PM

Yes, it was with another married guy at work. We had become kind of chummy, talked sports in the break room, etc. He was tall, nice body around my age and as far as I could tell totally straight That did not keep me from wanting to suck his cock though. He must have picked up on my body language or something because one day he touched me. We were in the warehouse talking about something insignificant and he reached up and picked a crumb off my face. He could tell I was surprised but he looked straight into my eyes and smiled. It was awkward for a moment just standing there looking at each other. I reached out for him he grabbed my ass and I felt his cock. I was very brief but the you could cut the lust with a knife. He said we need to have lunch soon and walked away.

by Anonymousreply 9September 28, 2020 2:01 PM

r8...thats pathetic...blaming your ex because you're a pig.

by Anonymousreply 10September 28, 2020 2:33 PM

We fucked for a couple of months always meeting at a motel. He had big fat cock that matched mine. We were both versatile and the sex was like two starving men at a feast. We devoured each other about every other week. We never did anything at work but having him around 5 days a week drove me slightly crazy. He eventually got another job in another town so that was the end of that. We still keep in contact but his moving was probably for the best. That was the only time I ever had an ongoing affair outside of my marriage. I still get the occasional blow and go occasionally but it's always a one time thing.

by Anonymousreply 11September 28, 2020 2:41 PM

I would get into another relationship but I know my partner would cheat on me.

by Anonymousreply 12September 29, 2020 3:41 PM

I don’t know if my story is hot or even a cheating story but I was in a relationship with a guy fit three years. We lived together, shared expenses, traveled together, met each other’s family and friends. He suggested an open relationship after one year of living together. When I asked why, he told me he didn’t think it was fair to place this type of restriction in relationships. He told me we should be free to have sex with other men but no dating. And really, he was rather uncomfortable with our day to day closeness. We continued to have sex but not as much as when we first dated. As the bed got colder, I got back into contact with the hot guys I’d dated before but weren’t into a steady relationship. I never shed his much my partner was getting outside our relationship and he didn’t ask me either. We broke up because it wasn’t going to work out. I’ve been with the same fellow now for over 25 years and have never stepped out or wanted to. There are men I fantasize about when I’m having sex with my partner but that isn’t cheating, is it?

by Anonymousreply 13October 1, 2020 12:11 AM

My ex-boyfriend's son, who had come out to him not long after we started dating. I felt dirty feeling attracted to him but he was a textbook Midwest cornfed jock, which is my weakness. Found out my ex had been hooking up with another guy for over a year. The son was home for winter break and his dad was away on business. After a few beers, I told him I knew about his dad and that I was going to be breaking up with him. Almost immediately he leans in and kisses me. I pulled back, completely stunned. We just stared at each other for a minute. Then I grabbed his shirt and pulled him toward me and we start deep kissing. The clothes quickly came off and the next thing I've got his beautiful cock in my mouth. We flip flopped and shot multiple loads. One of the hottest nights of my life.

by Anonymousreply 14October 1, 2020 12:49 AM

My partner and I had another couple stay overnight. I'd always been attracted to Jim, our friends partner. Of course I was attracted to him, he is one of those guys who is so handsome he turns heads with his dark complexion and cute smile. In the morning our partners wanted to meet friends for brunch but Jim and I weren't interested in going so we were alone in the house. I hadn't planned on doing anything with Jim but I innocently put my hand on his leg when we were sitting on the living room sofa talking and our physical contact escalated from there. From the sofa we headed upstairs and got more intimate. After making out some more he started to top me with his 8" (or thereabouts) and a bit later I topped him. We finished up before our partners returned.

We agreed to keep our activities to ourselves and never told our partners. I'm sure that if it was my partner, rather than me who stayed behind at the house, he would have done the same. Or, that is what I tell myself so I don't feel too guilty.

by Anonymousreply 15October 1, 2020 1:10 AM

Did you continue to see Jim, r15?

by Anonymousreply 16October 1, 2020 3:48 AM

[Quote] There are men I fantasize about when I’m having sex with my partner but that isn’t cheating, is it?

Yes it is, you slut.

by Anonymousreply 17October 1, 2020 9:13 AM

I don't have a story of cheating on a partner but I have been with a guy that I wasn't sure whether he was cheating with his partner or not. He was only available on a Tuesday or Thursday evening when his partner was busy elsewhere, and I only went round to fuck him and just stayed for a short time afterwards to chat. He claimed that they were open and had an arrangement, which I just accepted at the time but they broke up not that long after so I was always a bit suspicious.

by Anonymousreply 18October 1, 2020 10:21 AM

Cheated too much to find nothing hot about it, only guilt.

by Anonymousreply 19October 1, 2020 2:26 PM

Sounds like you want to cheat OP.

by Anonymousreply 20February 5, 2021 1:44 AM

[quote]I’m in a long term relationship and have never cheated. It’s not in my nature

It's not in your nature... but is it in your partner's?

I bet it is.

by Anonymousreply 21February 5, 2021 1:54 AM

I am never one to tell people who or what they should be doing, but I know my guy would be devestated if I were to have carnal relations with another. The possibility of hurting him keeps me from cheating. What he never realized our cares about is that he is the hottest man ever. He's told me about times he's been hit on and that's kinda sexy to me.

by Anonymousreply 22February 5, 2021 2:00 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!