Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Karamo Brown is single again

He called off his engagement with his baby daddy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 15, 2021 2:28 AM

I've never heard of him, but he's adorable.

by Anonymousreply 1September 26, 2020 4:12 PM

I know DL generally doesnt care for him but I like him a lot. He has changed so much since he was a young guy on the Real World. Karamo had kids very young and couldve stayed closeted but he came out.

Karamo said hes a bridezilla and had been planning his wedding since he was a boy. I hope that wasnt what caused the breakup with his partner.

by Anonymousreply 2September 26, 2020 4:43 PM

R2

They don’t like most gay men. They only like the “straight acting” athletic type. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 3September 26, 2020 4:47 PM

Karamo looks GOOD!

by Anonymousreply 4September 26, 2020 4:49 PM

Does he have sizemeat?

by Anonymousreply 5September 26, 2020 5:11 PM

He's my least favorite of the Fab 5. He is much more self righteous than the others.

by Anonymousreply 6September 26, 2020 6:35 PM

[quote]He is much more self righteous than the others.

Oh please. He plays a role for the show: the lite version of Iyanla Vanzant, in gay male form. Im sure behind the scenes Jonathan Van Ness and Antoni Porowski TOTALLY eclipse the rest of cast in terms of ego and self righteousness.

by Anonymousreply 7September 26, 2020 10:30 PM

He’s obnoxious and dumb and loud which is a deadly combo. He was out of the closet when he was on The Real World.

by Anonymousreply 8September 26, 2020 10:40 PM

Karamo and Tan flirt a lot. I need to see that sex tape.

by Anonymousreply 9September 26, 2020 10:45 PM

Um, I'm sure Karamo and Tan are the types to exclusively pursue white men.

by Anonymousreply 10September 26, 2020 10:50 PM

R3, Karamo used to be a very masculine, mainstream urban dude. I don’t know what happened to him

by Anonymousreply 11September 26, 2020 10:51 PM

[quote]I know DL generally doesnt care for him

He defended Sean Spicer and described him as a friend. Fuck him.

by Anonymousreply 12September 26, 2020 10:56 PM

What R12 said.

by Anonymousreply 13September 26, 2020 11:16 PM

I say I already know DL hates Karamo and people still proceed to tell all the reasons they hate Karamo 👊🏼💢

by Anonymousreply 14September 26, 2020 11:27 PM

[quote] “I had to really say, how is our communication? How is other parts of our lives? Are we growing in the same place?”

Karamo already knew his boyfriend didn’t want marriage but he still went ahead and staged an extravagant surprise proposal in front of their family and friends, then he wonders over their communication? It’s no surprise the rumor won’t die that his “therapist” qualifications are hokey

by Anonymousreply 15September 28, 2020 2:47 PM

normal people never heard of these people.....gimme a break.

by Anonymousreply 16September 28, 2020 2:49 PM

Wonder if Karamo thought he could do better. Too bad he probably can't.

by Anonymousreply 17September 28, 2020 2:51 PM

[quote] masculine, mainstream urban dude

Being gay isn't mainstream and being mainstream is like receiving a C grade on a test.

by Anonymousreply 18September 28, 2020 2:57 PM

He shit talked Diana Ross on a red carpet, for no apparent reason.

by Anonymousreply 19September 28, 2020 2:58 PM

[Quote] Karamo used to be a very masculine, mainstream urban dude.

Didn't he slap a woman on "The Real World." I guess the violent part is mainstream. But a slap? Mary!

by Anonymousreply 20September 28, 2020 2:59 PM

r20, that was another miserable queen named Stephen from Real World: Seattle who did that and he was closeted at the time.

I couldn’t finish Karamo’s Real World because of him. He’s always been arrogant and miserable. He’s the main reason that I’m not interested in the rebooted QEFTSG.

by Anonymousreply 21September 28, 2020 3:32 PM

[Quote] that was another miserable queen named Stephen from Real World: Seattle

Oops. Thanks for the correction.

Didn't Karamo make a clown of himself by badly photoshopping a thirst trap pic a while ago?

by Anonymousreply 22September 28, 2020 3:33 PM

Yep R22

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 28, 2020 3:40 PM

Talking about his wedding plans on “Wait, Wait, Don’t Tell Me” He sounds like a real mess.

SAGAL: Again, just imagining the kind of pressure to excel that are on all of you, do you have anything special planned for the wedding?

BROWN: Oh, this wedding is ridiculous.

BROWN: Like, it's actually sent my fiance to the hospital twice already because of anxiety attacks.

SALIE: What?

BROWN: So - and I'm not saying this very proudly, but...

SAGAL: Your wedding planning has actually put your fiance in the hospital twice.

BROWN: Twice. Twice.

SAGAL: OK.

BROWN: Yeah. So when - so the thing was that, like, the first time, when we - when I put the deposit down for our Ferris wheels, he was...

by Anonymousreply 24September 28, 2020 3:44 PM

Mo Rocca getting down to brass tacks...

SALIE: Wheels plural.

BROWN: ...Not OK with it.

ROCCA: I have to say, Ferris wheels and peacocks - this is a very gay wedding.

(LAUGHTER)

BROWN: Sure is.

SALIE: It's amazing.

BROWN: Honey, you have no idea. Like...

(LAUGHTER)

BROWN: I mean, he's just scared of that.

ROCCA: Can I ask a personal question of you?

BROWN: Yeah.

ROCCA: If your fiance doesn't make it because of the stress, will you still have the wedding?

(LAUGHTER)

BROWN: The answer is yes.

(LAUGHTER)

SAGAL: You can't get the deposit back on those strange peacocks, Mo.

BROWN: You cannot. You cannot. So I'll send him a postcard and say, you missed a wonderful day. We wish you were here.

by Anonymousreply 25September 28, 2020 3:48 PM

I wish the ex-fiance well. (You're better off, hon.)

by Anonymousreply 26September 28, 2020 3:56 PM

R20, why make up a defamatory lie on Karamo? Not cool

by Anonymousreply 27September 28, 2020 4:56 PM

[Quote] why make up a defamatory lie on Karamo? Not cool

See r21, you loon.

by Anonymousreply 28September 28, 2020 4:58 PM

He seems like a lot.

by Anonymousreply 29September 28, 2020 5:11 PM

R20 and R21 OHHHHH! I remember watching that episode in high school when it first aired and was like HO-LEE-FUCK! Everyone at school the next day was talking about it.

It came to be know as "The Slap Heard Around the World!"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 28, 2020 5:31 PM

He's very sexy

by Anonymousreply 31September 28, 2020 5:33 PM

r30, he ran up on Irene in that cab like a little bitch.

by Anonymousreply 32September 28, 2020 6:06 PM

[quote]I couldn’t finish Karamo’s Real World because of him. He’s always been arrogant and miserable.

I agree that he was not likable at all on the Real World. He was mean. But he has evolved some. He probably only wants guys he can run over with his demands. He needs to be with some trade who gets his ass in line.

by Anonymousreply 33September 29, 2020 4:22 PM

Did he grow up po'?

by Anonymousreply 34September 29, 2020 4:38 PM

r34 he graduated from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida so no.

Karamo and Andrew Gillum both went to Florida A&M University at the same time. I wonder if they've seen each other naked!

by Anonymousreply 35September 29, 2020 4:49 PM

Looks like he got a new boyfriend. He started liking this guy’s posts only a month after his big break up too.

by Anonymousreply 36February 14, 2021 11:21 PM

R23 it looks like his pubes are shaved into a landing strip style...not attractive on men.

by Anonymousreply 37February 14, 2021 11:28 PM

r36 who is the guy? LINK PLEEEASE

by Anonymousreply 38February 14, 2021 11:29 PM

R36 Chris Salvatore, he’s tagged in Karamo’s most recent IG post

by Anonymousreply 39February 14, 2021 11:42 PM

I like Karamo but TBH I only see him settling down with a docile 20 year old twink half his age. His personality is so strong he seems like he needs someone to boss around

by Anonymousreply 40February 15, 2021 2:28 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!