Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Tasteful friends: Armie Hammer selling house he bought for his family just last year

He ditched the family and is now ditching the house (this is not a flip, the now ex-wife made a big deal on IG of all the renovations she was doing. But she hasn’t returned from the Cayman Islands since March.)

LOL!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 302October 7, 2020 6:52 PM

If I were a kid I'd rather spend my time with some lusty tarty ladyfriend and my dad than my anorexic mother owning a vanity bakery and forcing me to wear ridiculous outfits and walk pap strolls. Dad can hire a good nanny, and play games with his kids with his cock-sucking futt-fucking sidepiece of the moment, the kids in normal clothes, eating normal food, going to a normal school, etc.

by Anonymousreply 1September 26, 2020 10:46 AM

If I were the wife I would NOT let anyone know I worked on that house!

The interior decor is terribly austere and that's a surprise coming from me because I personally love minimalist style. Indicative of their relationship maybe? All the furniture is so oddly placed against the wall or floating in the middle of the room like that office desk. No sense of scale with the accessories. Other than that, the bones of the house look good. Hancock park is an upscale neighborhood but it's not Beverly Hills.

by Anonymousreply 2September 26, 2020 10:47 AM

The all-white interior screams "mental institution."

by Anonymousreply 3September 26, 2020 10:49 AM

likely staged, not the furnishings of the mistress of the manor

by Anonymousreply 4September 26, 2020 11:13 AM

R1 Laura Wasser has nothing on you!

by Anonymousreply 5September 26, 2020 11:33 AM

Much like the Hammers themselves, the home is gorgeous on the outside, and devoid of character on the inside.

by Anonymousreply 6September 26, 2020 11:36 AM

Staging or not, I love the dining room chairs. The spacing is off though, come on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 26, 2020 11:40 AM

I love the caption.

by Anonymousreply 8September 26, 2020 11:41 AM

R1 being normal high school dropouts, drug addicts and hookers? Cool life.

by Anonymousreply 9September 26, 2020 11:42 AM

LMAO at this idiot scraping for pennies. Make him pay Lizzy!

by Anonymousreply 10September 26, 2020 11:45 AM

Don't pay 5.8 million he just bought it last year for 4.7. He's also desperate so time to lowball him.

by Anonymousreply 11September 26, 2020 11:48 AM

Don’t you gays realize that when a celeb sells a house all the personal touches are edited away to make the house as neutral as possible? That way buyers can see themselves and not the previous owners in the house. That’s real estate 101.

This isn’t how the house was furnished when Armie and family lived there.

by Anonymousreply 12September 26, 2020 11:50 AM

Armie hasn't lived there more than a month tops.

by Anonymousreply 13September 26, 2020 11:54 AM

It needs more WHITE.

by Anonymousreply 14September 26, 2020 11:56 AM

Maybe one of his Saudi friends will buy the house for 20 mil. He needs the cash, gf's plastic surgeries won't pay for themselfs.

by Anonymousreply 15September 26, 2020 12:08 PM

R15 I wonder if those idiots who went 'partying' in SA now have files of Kompromat on them curtesy of hidden cameras?

by Anonymousreply 16September 26, 2020 12:12 PM

I like them too, R7, but the room looks like it was intended to be a little in-home board room, and they used dining room chairs paired with a conference table.

by Anonymousreply 17September 26, 2020 12:20 PM

R12, that portrait in R7's room is Mrs. Armie's, dear. She Instagrammed it a while ago.

I'd bet some of the other furnishings are theirs as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 26, 2020 12:23 PM

R18 They really are pretentious pricks - I thought it was Armie at first.

Some Dorian Gray shit in reverse.

The portrait stays the same whilst Armie's looks crumble into dust

by Anonymousreply 19September 26, 2020 12:28 PM

I made the mistake of browsing her IG looking for photos of the decorating she must have done in this house, and my god she is fucking insufferable. She's kicking up at least one leg to show off her size 12 Louboutins in at least 50% of the photos.

by Anonymousreply 20September 26, 2020 12:36 PM

R20 Those poor kids are going to have flippers for feet!

by Anonymousreply 21September 26, 2020 12:38 PM

R20 and yet she has 100x more class than Armie. And I can't stand the anorexic cuntess.

by Anonymousreply 22September 26, 2020 12:45 PM

R22 I was merely speculating on the outcome of having two parents with massive feet.

Perhaps Ford will be an Olympic swimmer ?- he's clearly inherited Armie's height.

Fingers crossed he hasn't got the fat lazy cunt gene from him too.

by Anonymousreply 23September 26, 2020 12:59 PM

All the sterile white is awful; I'll bet originally those ceiling beams and staircase were a natural wood color. I'd probably prefer the house BEFORE the "renovation."

by Anonymousreply 24September 26, 2020 1:06 PM

Where is the feature rope clad mannequin?

by Anonymousreply 25September 26, 2020 1:06 PM

They did a lot of renovations so even though he added a million to what he paid, he is probably going to end up losing money.

by Anonymousreply 26September 26, 2020 1:08 PM

LMAO Stephane didn't follow Armie back. He was probably like MF get off my account.

by Anonymousreply 27September 26, 2020 1:09 PM

R19 I almost pissed myself

by Anonymousreply 28September 26, 2020 1:11 PM

When did vanity bakeries become a thing and how many celebs own them? And aren’t there dog bakeries owned by some celebrities as well?

by Anonymousreply 29September 26, 2020 6:13 PM

Mildred Pierce pies? 40s.

Just kidding. Mildred LIVED on that bakery, and bought her daughters perfectly horrid and common party dresses!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 26, 2020 6:31 PM

I don't know these people. Are they purveyors of white paint?

by Anonymousreply 31September 26, 2020 7:10 PM

Stripped the house of all its patina. A white box - like a new McMansion. A crime that all the woodwork in these old houses have been painted white.

by Anonymousreply 32September 26, 2020 7:12 PM

I recently been watching press clips he did with Timmy for CMBYN. Do you think either got a chubby when they making out? What would one say to the other if one did? Could a straight person not get at least a little horny with all that physical contact?

by Anonymousreply 33September 26, 2020 7:19 PM

by Anonymousreply 34September 26, 2020 7:20 PM

It’s about to get even more messy...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 26, 2020 7:28 PM

I know that house. Didn't know it was them. They're never getting that much money for it. It's overbuilt for the lot, those pavers around the pool in the backyard are it.

Hancock Park has never had so many For Sale signs up. Big construction across the street and one next door, and a big big unsold overdone renovated flip on the corner.

The staging is whatever. Better than a lot of them.

Full listing is below.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 26, 2020 7:29 PM

Not sexy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 26, 2020 7:32 PM

R35 IF IF IF Armie has knocked someone up his family are going to be furious.

He literally just ran away from his family responsibilities and then goes and pulls this shit?

Putting aside the emotional carnage he's just exposed the family to a potentially huge financial hit.

They need to cut this loser off.

by Anonymousreply 38September 26, 2020 7:38 PM

That place is whiter than Armie.

by Anonymousreply 39September 26, 2020 7:40 PM

I am all about the bathroom that seems straight out of The Shining, though.

by Anonymousreply 40September 26, 2020 7:41 PM

It's fine, a blank canvas, I like everything except for the plain, modern lighting.

by Anonymousreply 41September 26, 2020 7:41 PM

They left one bathroom in it's original vintage state. The only room I like.

The dining room looks like an ordinary office conference room with a modern table that does not belong there.

Overall, very poor taste inside. Beautiful outside.

by Anonymousreply 42September 26, 2020 7:46 PM

R42 I'm just upset I didn't get to share some quality time with Armie in that sauna before he started his new family.

by Anonymousreply 43September 26, 2020 7:47 PM

The builder flat white paint everywhere is awful. Why did they buy a traditional tudor if they wanted a big white box?

by Anonymousreply 44September 26, 2020 7:52 PM

Imagine having to wear sunglasses inside your own home!

by Anonymousreply 45September 26, 2020 8:13 PM

Notice how a lot of the interior doors have big massive deadbolt locks. Is that normal?

by Anonymousreply 46September 26, 2020 8:37 PM

R46 That's freaky weird. Good catch, detective!

by Anonymousreply 47September 26, 2020 8:45 PM

R46 It is in houses where you have contentious partners who want to kill each other and need multiple safe spaces to hide in and call 911 before the door is broken down.

by Anonymousreply 48September 26, 2020 8:47 PM

So for those in the know, if the house is sold at top profit is that enough to pay the lawyer fees for a celebrity divorce of this caliber?

by Anonymousreply 49September 26, 2020 8:49 PM

Laura Wasser charges $800 an hour.

So, no.

by Anonymousreply 50September 26, 2020 8:51 PM

Sorry $850 an hour. Plus 25 grand retainer.

by Anonymousreply 51September 26, 2020 8:52 PM

I assume the bathroom with the rope framed mirror is Armie's bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 52September 26, 2020 9:03 PM

The listing agent is such a tacky schlub. I would have thought it would go to someone better.

by Anonymousreply 53September 26, 2020 9:05 PM

R3 Actually mental institutions usually have pale green interiors because studies show that pale green is a calming color to distressed people.

by Anonymousreply 54September 26, 2020 9:07 PM

It’s pretty nice, but as someone who loves old things, I hate how modern a lot of it is. I’d take it, though.

by Anonymousreply 55September 26, 2020 9:08 PM

it looks like a whorehouse.

by Anonymousreply 56September 26, 2020 9:10 PM

That's good to know. I could use some calm in my life, R54.

by Anonymousreply 57September 26, 2020 9:10 PM

Hancock Park?!? That's where you live if you can't afford Beverly Hills, Bel-Air, Brentwood, Bird Streets, Pacific Palisades or Malibu.

He didn't get any of his family's money, did he?

by Anonymousreply 58September 26, 2020 9:16 PM

A quarter-acre lot for a 6,000 square foot house is tiny, especially since the house looks like it is set back a bit from the street. Explains why the swimming pool is shoved up against the back of the house.

by Anonymousreply 59September 26, 2020 9:17 PM

Obviously he's already moved out and that's just staging decor. It's a beautiful house, but dear God all that white would have to go.

by Anonymousreply 60September 26, 2020 9:24 PM

That paneled dining room SCREAMS for a massive exquisite chandelier.

by Anonymousreply 61September 26, 2020 9:28 PM

Did they ever actually live here? Or they bought it and just completed renovations and now being sold without living here? Does that mean they still have an LA home?

by Anonymousreply 62September 26, 2020 9:42 PM

The kitchen cabinets are the lowest cost Home Depot style cabinets

by Anonymousreply 63September 26, 2020 9:42 PM

For a house that large the kitchen was a letdown.

by Anonymousreply 64September 26, 2020 9:52 PM

Now that he's single, he needs to get back in shape like Channing Tatum:

It’s been a long road back. Injuries, life shit, and just insanity in general. Ha daddy is finally back boooi!! Gonna be a fun next 10 year run. To all those that have been there for me and held me down through it all. I love you. I’m gonna make ya proud. Let’s goo. Also peep the purell bottle. Keep it clean out there folks. Hahaha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 26, 2020 9:57 PM

R65 When was he ever in shape?

High school ?

by Anonymousreply 66September 26, 2020 10:01 PM

[quote]I made the mistake of browsing her IG looking for photos of the decorating she must have done in this house, and my god she is fucking insufferable. She's kicking up at least one leg to show off her size 12 Louboutins in at least 50% of the photos.

Don't forget the humongous gaping maw hanging open in nearly every pic... imagine how many flies this crazy bitch has swallowed on accident?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 67September 26, 2020 10:13 PM

Does she EVER shut her piehole?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 26, 2020 10:20 PM

No!

by Anonymousreply 69September 26, 2020 10:22 PM

That is the loneliest closet I’ve ever seen.

by Anonymousreply 70September 26, 2020 10:50 PM

The first word that came to mind is "bland."

by Anonymousreply 71September 26, 2020 11:02 PM

R51 Laura Wasser's firm doesn't always do so hot with clients this dirty and tends to ride them for fees, look at what a mess Brad and Angelina's divorce is and still not finalized. And unless you have Laura's undivided attention (i.e. are Mariah Carey), she loses interest and you get B-team or C-team, and a couple of the partners and juniors at her firm are just not good lawyers. Her next move on Elizabeth will be to do some PR projection about how she's an unfit wife, drugs, weird sex. It's what Laura always does, and she will bill $5,000 a week with a straight face just to keep working on almost nothing, and not pick up the phone or answer an email until it's paid.

R53 The agent is Sheri Bienstock, who has been almost exclusively with the Orthodox Jews/Hasidic Jews in the area (there are many), so that's not at all the first person that would come to mind. Ernie Carswell would be my go-to here for annoying celebs like these two. Whatever, they're taking a bath on this sale. It doesn't show well, as they say. I just walked by it, there's a PODS moving container in front, and two big construction projects on that one tiny block, plus there are always ADT guards on smoke breaks in the cul de sac.

R58 The Hammers think of themselves as L.A. royalty, so Hancock Park is appropriate in kind of a preppy way. Ahmansons and Gettys are still in Hancock Park, it's old school. Bel-Air and BH are way too ethnic for them. Wilshire CC still lets in as few Jews as it can get away with. No surprise seeing Armie over here at all.

by Anonymousreply 72September 27, 2020 12:34 AM

I know R72 - she is the orthodox agent for Hancock Park and was surprised the Hammers went with her instead of another agent I'm thinking of that is associated with that family. She's the type of agent who will be gnawing on a chicken leg at an open house with her top button undone.

Hancock Park is a fabulous neighborhood but it is surrounded by not so great areas all around it.

by Anonymousreply 73September 27, 2020 1:08 AM

I figured Armie would just let Liz keep the house.

Why’d they sell the Holmby Hills place to begin with? Is the family that hard up for cash?

by Anonymousreply 74September 27, 2020 2:05 AM

R74, She'll be lucky to walk away with $10 million in cash. She can't afford to keep that house. Her bakeries don't do well enough to afford a multimillion dollar lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 75September 27, 2020 2:15 AM

At the rate Armie’s going right now, he’s going to be forking out enough alimony to keep her in cupcakes for years.

by Anonymousreply 76September 27, 2020 2:18 AM

I think the Holmby home was owned by the dwindling Hammer family trust and was sold for the money.

by Anonymousreply 77September 27, 2020 3:38 AM

R77 So the Hammers are homeless now? Well, unless the Vegas poster is actually telling the truth, and if so one would think his penthouse will be going on the market soon enough

by Anonymousreply 78September 27, 2020 3:55 AM

Of course the Vegas poster is telling the truth. Then again Allure's penthouse has been unoccupied for months. Believe the incident with my GF happened in March.

There are a lot of rules re mask wearing at Allure. Security cameras follow everyone entering the building from the valet and if anyone is caught not wearing one there are stiff fines. Meaning you have to be super careful that even your casual visitors leave their masks on in the elevator.

Pool's still closed, exercise room is open. Must wear a mask in the exercise room too.

by Anonymousreply 79September 27, 2020 4:31 AM

I will have to give it to this thread that it actually brings the tea unlike all the other stalker/fantasy/threads.

As you were.

by Anonymousreply 80September 27, 2020 4:43 AM

R58 I have to disagree. Hancock Park you can keep your money, get a nice house and not have to worry as much about fire, flood or earthquake season. Or developers looking for a quick buck ruining the neighborhood. Although the developers are heading more and more East of the the areas you listed ruining neighborhoods as they go.

by Anonymousreply 81September 27, 2020 5:06 AM

I’ve been in warmer looking hospitals.

I’m not claustrophobic, but that walled in, fishbowl tub makes me think of a bath remake of Psycho.

by Anonymousreply 82September 27, 2020 5:51 AM

For someone who owns two bakeries and claims to be obsessed with food, I’m surprised Liz didn’t do a total gut job on the kitchen. It looks like something you’d find in a generic McMansion.

by Anonymousreply 83September 27, 2020 2:42 PM

R83 She doesn’t strike as the type to care about what the Help needs to do their job well.

by Anonymousreply 84September 27, 2020 2:46 PM

R83 Maybe they realised half way through the refurb that it wasn't a keeper?

by Anonymousreply 85September 27, 2020 2:52 PM

R85 The marriage or the house?

by Anonymousreply 86September 27, 2020 3:08 PM

R86 Both. I assume they realised pretty quickly it wasn't going to be their 'forever home'

by Anonymousreply 87September 27, 2020 3:11 PM

I would have expected better taste in art, given that Armie’s family founded a museum.

by Anonymousreply 88September 27, 2020 3:32 PM

Tasteful friends, If you had a condo with brown fake wood floors would you leave it white? Or paint it a different color? Objective is to feel very relaxed. I don't find hospital colors relaxing. Thinking of blue. . .

Also how do you find a good decorator if you're not at all visual and don't have friends who could recommend one?

by Anonymousreply 89September 27, 2020 3:43 PM

[quote] Hancock Park you can keep your money, get a nice house and not have to worry as much about fire, flood or earthquake season.

Fires and floods are only a problem in Malibu. Earthquakes affect the entire LA area, including Hancock Park. The only reason to choose HP is because you're priced out of the nicer neighborhoods. Armie has never made the really big bucks that an A-list actor makes and Liz ain't moving to BH selling cupcakes and lemon squares.

by Anonymousreply 90September 27, 2020 4:36 PM

R88 It's staged, most of that stuff isn't theirs.

by Anonymousreply 91September 27, 2020 5:15 PM

R91 I remember seeing it in their former home, thanks to Liz posting every 5 seconds.

by Anonymousreply 92September 27, 2020 5:16 PM

[quote]Armie has never made the really big bucks that an A-list actor makes and Liz ain't moving to BH selling cupcakes and lemon squares.

One thing I noticed is that Liz LOVES posting pics of herself getting her makeup done on her Insta.

Well once she posted a pic of her makeup and it looked dreadful. She looks like she has tuberculosis or something.

Whoever that queen is doing her makeup, he's no makeup artist to the stars (at least not to the real stars).

Another DLer also once pointed out that all of Liz's dresses weren't fitted with the same level of professionalism you see with real celebs on the red carpet.

So Armie and Liz basically lived the budget version of a Hollywood lifestyle. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but you know Liz resented the hell out of him for it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93September 27, 2020 5:41 PM

She was basically lighting fire to his money the whole marriage, she hopped on a plane and dragged the kids along if he some much farted in a different city.

by Anonymousreply 94September 27, 2020 6:18 PM

[quote]Well once she posted a pic of her makeup and it looked dreadful. She looks like she has tuberculosis or something.

I remember thinking that makeup artist hated her guts and was trolling her.

Back to the house, that “lagoon-style” pool is way too flash. It looks like something you’d find at the home of a professional athlete with more money than taste.

by Anonymousreply 95September 27, 2020 9:11 PM

R89 Monitor craigslist and sign up on estatesales.org for notifications about estate sales in your area, and find some good quality old oriental carpets to cover the fake wood floors. Make sure that they are soothing patterns and in colors you like. That will be the most relaxing thing with the least effort, plus once you move you can take the carpets with you.

by Anonymousreply 96September 27, 2020 9:22 PM
by Anonymousreply 97September 28, 2020 1:39 PM

Ho ho ho ho, Little Eustace, we laugh at poor people!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98September 28, 2020 1:52 PM

R98 yes Liz, spend that cash, let him pay!

by Anonymousreply 99September 28, 2020 1:55 PM

So what part of LA can she afford after the divorce that she would deem satisfactory?

by Anonymousreply 100September 28, 2020 1:56 PM

[quote] He ditched the family and is now ditching the house (this is not a flip, the now ex-wife made a big deal on IG of all the renovations she was doing. But she hasn’t returned from the Cayman Islands since March.)

Run this by me again. He's been here alone this year?

I agree with some of the other comments. Can the beams be unpainted? Not a huge fan of the two story entry. The dining room needs life. It looks like a (high end) hotel conference room.

by Anonymousreply 101September 28, 2020 1:59 PM

R100 Maybe she'll relocate away from LA - Denver maybe

Keep that dead-beat loser away from her kids.

by Anonymousreply 102September 28, 2020 1:59 PM

[quote]Run this by me again. He's been here alone this year?

In a nutshell: Liz and the kids headed for the Caymans in March around the same time his play in NYC shut down (story was that they were supposed to be there anyway for spring break). Armie was on the island with them until the first of July or so, posting bizarre photos of himself with a Tiger King mustache, a mohawk and other attention whore antics. He split for California when they announced the divorce. Liz and the kids are still in the Caymans.

Make of it all what you will.

by Anonymousreply 103September 28, 2020 2:07 PM

Any buyer should ask for a $2 million credit to repaint and bring some color, life and interest to this disaster of white.

by Anonymousreply 104September 28, 2020 2:17 PM

R101, that's fine. Are you ready to buy?

by Anonymousreply 105September 28, 2020 2:41 PM

He's desperate. Put in an extremely low offer.

by Anonymousreply 106September 28, 2020 2:43 PM

R106 Oh. I've got some low offers I could make him.

by Anonymousreply 107September 28, 2020 3:07 PM

I’m still interested in the story that Liz is fucking the father in-law to get closer to the real money, after all what other reason does she have to stay there with his family? The excellent schools of the Caymans’s isn’t one of them? I guess there’s that whole thing about hiding money there that might be going on? And who is running the god damn bakeries during this time on crisis? She should be elbow deep in flour every day and pushing out metric tons from her icing bag.

by Anonymousreply 108September 28, 2020 4:46 PM

R108 OMG who starts these rumours?

by Anonymousreply 109September 28, 2020 4:57 PM

I was confused about the purpose of that rocky wet thing in back. I finally decided it couldn't be a pool. It must be a "water feature". Comeon, that's not a swimming pool. May I add that the paving of the backyard looks atrocious in those pics. And wet and slimy.

by Anonymousreply 110September 28, 2020 5:07 PM

That water feature was justification to have a pool boy, the Hammers got some great ideas from the Falwells.

by Anonymousreply 111September 28, 2020 5:16 PM

Caption contest! What is the little girl thinking in this pic?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112September 28, 2020 7:53 PM

"Eeep, there's a ghost girl from the thirties in the mirror! Oh no wait, that's just me."

by Anonymousreply 113September 28, 2020 8:02 PM

“What a surprise, my mom’s staring into a fucking mirror.”

by Anonymousreply 114September 28, 2020 8:10 PM

"OMG, Mom is kinda fucked up."

by Anonymousreply 115September 28, 2020 10:45 PM

"Where's Daddy gone? Doesn't he love us any more"

by Anonymousreply 116September 28, 2020 11:35 PM

“Mommy, why does Daddy play with Barbies?”

by Anonymousreply 117September 29, 2020 12:15 AM

R117 OMG

by Anonymousreply 118September 29, 2020 12:16 AM

You win, R117.

by Anonymousreply 119September 29, 2020 12:34 AM

[quote]And who is running the god damn bakeries during this time on crisis? She should be elbow deep in flour every day and pushing out metric tons from her icing bag.

You know, this is a fair point. If her bakeries are open, which it appears they are, her ass ought to be right in there beside the staff. She’s basically asking them to risk their health serving the public while she swans around the Caribbean guzzling champagne. I’d bet she’s not the only one with little kids.

by Anonymousreply 120September 29, 2020 12:38 AM

R103 it's been over 90 days since he's seen his kids

by Anonymousreply 121September 29, 2020 12:51 AM

R120 I think they'd rather risk Covid than spend time with Liz

by Anonymousreply 122September 29, 2020 7:12 AM

R120 She pays their wages right?

by Anonymousreply 123September 29, 2020 9:39 AM

That bitch is never coming back! I am your Queen now!

by Anonymousreply 124September 29, 2020 10:38 AM

R120, Orangina the Trumpster is the true boss in terms of doing the work, as she points out to us at R124. And the bakery staff are mostly Mexican. So you can do the math from there to figure out how much they're valued. There are probably people working there now who have never set eyes on Liz, she's been gone so long.

by Anonymousreply 125September 29, 2020 11:44 AM

Wow. GQ magazine has really done Armie dirty.

So much for cover star - he's in the bottom left-hand list of basic bitch also rans

And who is top right ?

Timmy!!!!

by Anonymousreply 126September 29, 2020 11:49 AM

[quote]There are probably people working there now who have never set eyes on Liz

Lucky bastards

by Anonymousreply 127September 29, 2020 11:58 AM

R126 post a link so we know wtf you are talking about

otherwise you come of like a schizo shouting in the street

by Anonymousreply 128September 29, 2020 12:05 PM

I wonder if Armie's banned from the bakery?

I can just see him slapping his dick on the cupcakes.

You're mine!

I own you!

by Anonymousreply 129September 29, 2020 12:06 PM

R128 I got sent it by someone

Can't find it anywhere else yet to link to.

Oh, and you really nailed my personality!

Have we met?

by Anonymousreply 130September 29, 2020 12:13 PM

R125 Wait, Bird is a Mexican Specialty Bakery, I’ve never heard that? I thought it was about the nostalgia baked goods market?

by Anonymousreply 131September 29, 2020 1:39 PM

Serious question - what sort of people live in Hancock Park? I thought it was a rich neighborhood for people who don't like the film community.

by Anonymousreply 132September 29, 2020 2:00 PM

The article is on the British GQ app but only read it if you are interested to see how the esteemed Armand Hammer equates being a white rich privileged kid being hassled in a movie theater to the struggles of black Americans. Poor lamb.

by Anonymousreply 133September 29, 2020 2:18 PM

These are the only reasons to live in Hancock Park:

a) You work downtown

b) You work on the Miracle Mile

c) You work at Paramount

d) You work at CBS Television City

by Anonymousreply 134September 29, 2020 2:36 PM

[quote]Wait, Bird is a Mexican Specialty Bakery, I’ve never heard that?

No. In the US, especially in a heavily Hispanic state like Texas, the workers at food establishments are often Mexican. They dominate kitchen crews. If you look at the photos of the Bird Bakery staff that have been posted on IG, that's the case at both bakeries.

by Anonymousreply 135September 29, 2020 2:47 PM

Is there a minimum wage in Texas? Or can they be paid whatever Liz wants?

by Anonymousreply 136September 29, 2020 3:07 PM

R135 I thought that the whole narrative she was spinning about Bird was baked goods from the Lady Bird Johnson era and woman with bouffants and smart apron clad dresses making the goods? Having indentured Mexicans slaving away in the kitchen doesn’t feed that look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137September 29, 2020 3:33 PM

The AHS Murder House is located in Hancock Park. That should tell you everything you need to know about Hancock Park.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138September 29, 2020 3:42 PM

There is another GQ version with Armie on the cover. I hope everyone reads the interview. It is enlightening.

by Anonymousreply 139September 29, 2020 3:44 PM

So moving to Hancock Park was a bid to get Armie work with Ryan?

by Anonymousreply 140September 29, 2020 3:46 PM

R139 Yeah, he's even more of a cunt than we originally thought

by Anonymousreply 141September 29, 2020 4:14 PM

Murder House is in Country Club Park, not Hancock Park. Hancock Park residents should shudder if you tried to expand the neighborhood's boundaries south of Wilshire.

by Anonymousreply 142September 29, 2020 4:16 PM

R142 This sounds very Edina Monsoon and Holland Park, no?

by Anonymousreply 143September 29, 2020 4:26 PM

Subpar kitchen. Playboy mansion knockoff yard.

by Anonymousreply 144September 29, 2020 4:31 PM

Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent's Hancock Park house is much nicer, but I think they just sold it last year.

How does Nate have more money than Armie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145September 29, 2020 4:34 PM

R145 Isn’t he able to basically write off his house, renovations and decor as part of his job? I assume he’ll have to keep perpetually moving on and rehabbing and flipping house for his brand and to showcase his style, which he’ll need to be constantly evolving and creating more product to feed his decor lines?

by Anonymousreply 146September 29, 2020 4:56 PM

R134 No, not at all. For anyone who works in the business who needs to split time between the Valley (WB, NBC/U, Disney) and the Westside (Apple, Amazon, Fox), Hancock Park is ideal.

R145 He doesn't, but his brand is worth something. He bought that house from Marta Kaufmann ('Friends') for $8M and put maybe $1M max into it then turned around and wanted a $5M premium less than two years later. (He sold $2M below asking though) That takes balls, it's a very busy street. Whoever bought it still overpaid, but that's why you don't buy a house from a celebrity if you can avoid it. And R146 is right, he probably wrote it all off and definitely didn't pay retail for anything that went into it.

by Anonymousreply 147September 29, 2020 5:08 PM

R147, Who in their right mind would pay $12 million to live in Hancock Park? Talk about overpaying.

by Anonymousreply 148September 29, 2020 6:59 PM

There are much better places to live for someone who had to split their time between the Valley Studios and the Westside business centers. I'd take Studio City over Hancock Park.

Hancock Park is perfectly fine if you MUST have a prewar home and don't mind crazed schizophrenics just wandering into your neighborhood at any time of day.

by Anonymousreply 149September 29, 2020 7:08 PM

R148 It's 8,000 square feet, and it's not common to get past 4,500 sq ft over here. There are a few, but only a few, that in a normal market would sell for more $10M (including the one right next door to Armie, still asking $16M for 9,600 sq ft with a new agent) in Hancock Park. All of Hancock Park is under a historic preservation overlay zone so remodel options that change the structural foot print are difficult, and changing the façade is impossible unless you want to litigate, which I know one owner did intentionally.

The one attached about a block and a half away from Armie just put up an In Escrow sign at $10.5M for probably one of the best original 1920s houses in L.A., has been constantly maintained, needs almost no work and at $760/sq ft means that prices in Hancock Park for some houses has taken a 10 year haircut. Armie's r.e. agent has her work cut out for her!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 150September 29, 2020 7:23 PM

R149 There are lots of people who, for good reasons and bad, absolutely won't consider anything in the Valley. The real problem in HP isn't the crazed schizophrenics wandering into the neighborhood — and there have been a couple, but just a couple and harmless, over the years — trust me, the real problem is the crazed schizophrenics who already live in the neighborhood.

by Anonymousreply 151September 29, 2020 7:28 PM

[quote]The real problem in HP isn't the crazed schizophrenics wandering into the neighborhood — and there have been a couple, but just a couple and harmless, over the years

They didn't call Anne Heche the "Terror of Hancock Park" for nothing.

by Anonymousreply 152September 29, 2020 9:04 PM

Are you referring to me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 153September 29, 2020 9:40 PM

R152 She, and they, are not missed, no.

by Anonymousreply 154September 30, 2020 2:33 AM

R159 That house is gorgeous. A real sense of comfort and history combined with comfortable yet traditional design.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 155September 30, 2020 3:03 PM

R155 History lol!

My local shopping city, Norwich, has actual Tudor houses.

by Anonymousreply 156September 30, 2020 3:05 PM

It is kind of interesting that it’s not referred to as Tudor Revival as all the other similar styles are in the US?

by Anonymousreply 157September 30, 2020 6:12 PM

Do we have an active Hammer thread? I want to talk about his fetlife profile dammit...

by Anonymousreply 158October 4, 2020 3:45 PM

R158 I know! If it really is him he's pretty out there!!!!

by Anonymousreply 159October 4, 2020 3:48 PM

R159 i think it's him, he's just the type lol

by Anonymousreply 160October 4, 2020 3:53 PM

I hope it says he’s into watersports.

by Anonymousreply 161October 4, 2020 3:54 PM

Nope no ws, into sadism tho and slave play

by Anonymousreply 162October 4, 2020 3:57 PM

R158, the others keep going subscriber-only. This one will do.

I can believe the fetlife profile is real. The gossip sites have been hinting at this stuff for years, and there have been predictions (threats?) that all kinds of shit would becone known now that he and Liz have split and he's in the process of losing his mind.

by Anonymousreply 163October 4, 2020 4:00 PM

R163 But surely anyone on that site could have leaked it at any time. Why would they wait for the divorce?

It would have been more interesting/damaging before.

by Anonymousreply 164October 4, 2020 4:02 PM

R163 desert barbie has to be into the same kind of kink, he kept her around the longest. I can believe more stuff will come out, he's hardly discreet.

by Anonymousreply 165October 4, 2020 4:03 PM

R164 kink people usually keep things private afaik, i'm not surprised it stayed quiet for a certain time.

by Anonymousreply 166October 4, 2020 4:05 PM

R166 He is using his real photo and name.

Gossip websites these days really don't publish any real gossip do they?

Just sanitised bs

by Anonymousreply 167October 4, 2020 4:08 PM

R163 slave play while championing BLM. Jfc

by Anonymousreply 168October 4, 2020 4:10 PM

The house has a whole lot more charm from the outside than it has on the inside. For my taste whiting out wooden beams and lightening hard wood floors means you should have bought another house.

Can't get passed it and too many people do this crap.

by Anonymousreply 169October 4, 2020 4:15 PM

Why doesnt he just pay for a call girls that do kink? Truly worms for brain.

by Anonymousreply 170October 4, 2020 4:17 PM

R170 According to this profile he's 85% Exhibitionist so maybe he wants us to know?

Oddly that exhibitionism didn't extend to nudity in CMBYN?

by Anonymousreply 171October 4, 2020 4:19 PM

R170 There's no hunt or domination if it's agreed and paid for?

Who knows I ain't down for this shit.

by Anonymousreply 172October 4, 2020 4:26 PM

The toe-sucking vid takes on new dimensions. Yuck.

He was so worried doing the nudity that was in the script for CMBYN would get his daughter teased by other kids. But she won't get teased about him and the last few months?

Maybe Liz leaked this, or one of the scorned hoes. Armie himself might have done it, to let the world know how edgy he is so he can get some of those roles he said no one will hire him for in the GQ article.

by Anonymousreply 173October 4, 2020 4:26 PM

He could work as a Hollywood dom, maybe he already does. God knows getting hired to act is not happening for him right now.

by Anonymousreply 174October 4, 2020 4:27 PM

R173 I really wouldn't be surprised if Armie leaked this -why the oddly vanilla profile pic?

He's clearly going balls to the wall to reinvent himself

He's like one of those Disney child actors who whore around for a few months to burn their old reputation to the ground.

by Anonymousreply 175October 4, 2020 4:31 PM

When it comes to casting hw is pretty conservative, i don't see how this stunt could help him get jobs.

by Anonymousreply 176October 4, 2020 4:39 PM

and again, that Chicago story sounds more and more plausible sadly

by Anonymousreply 177October 4, 2020 4:48 PM

R177 What happened in Chicago?

by Anonymousreply 178October 4, 2020 4:51 PM

R178 allegedly (from lsa), he's was having kinky sex with a girl, she was tied up, he ignored her safe word multiple times... Basically an assault. No proof ofc, the op was labeled a lier then.

by Anonymousreply 179October 4, 2020 4:57 PM

*liar

by Anonymousreply 180October 4, 2020 4:58 PM

It was a secondhand account and the OP was proven a liar about other things and was banned from the site. He's been open about being into BDSM for years now and we already knew he was cheating on Elizabeth. This is nothing new. And again, totally open about his identity here unlike in that story.

by Anonymousreply 181October 4, 2020 4:59 PM

It might help him get edgier indie roles to be seen as Dark Armie, but it would turn off as many people as it would attract, especially women. I know it feels like everyone in the world is into fetishes and kinks, but they're really not. This stuff is mostly still niche. An actor with too much personal baggage becomes harder to believe as a character.

by Anonymousreply 182October 4, 2020 5:03 PM

I guess it's amusing to see his exact kinks laid out but otherwise, I don't see the big deal here. He follows porn and BDSM accounts on his verified IG, he talks about it in interviews. This is hardly brand new information.

by Anonymousreply 183October 4, 2020 5:07 PM

It's just proving the pattern. It exists. He's a straight guy with kinks. Why lie about that on a fetish site?

by Anonymousreply 184October 4, 2020 5:12 PM

Of course he is. All this closeted BS was always that, BS. Homophobic BS at that, since it was often used as a way to explain his messiness.

If he looked like he wanted to escape his marriage at times well he'd been with her for 12 years since he was barely in his 20s. Of course he wanted to escape. And I think he did try and hold on for as long as possible but clearly something broke in late 2019 and now his entire life is upended and he's spiralling. And he seems to be trying to make things better by having all the sex he's been holding himself back from for so long. Unfortunately it's 2020 and you can't just be a celebrity and do these things without people wanting to seek attention and leak them. At this point it seems kind of vindictive though, we know he cheated, we know his kinks, he has two young kids that this is hurting too.

by Anonymousreply 185October 4, 2020 5:18 PM

Has anyone logged on to fetlife to check out his actual chat?

Could be a goldmine!

by Anonymousreply 186October 4, 2020 5:23 PM

It's a private account so I'm guessing he had to seek out the people he wanted to talk to? But I don't know, can't say I've ever used it

by Anonymousreply 187October 4, 2020 5:24 PM

All this messiness and still no dick pic?

Shake my damn head

by Anonymousreply 188October 4, 2020 5:25 PM

R181 thanks for that, i didn't know the whole story. R184 at this point he's the straightest man in hw

by Anonymousreply 189October 4, 2020 5:26 PM

You know if they knew they wouldn't get into trouble for it, all these attention seekers would be happily leaking his dick pics too.

by Anonymousreply 190October 4, 2020 5:27 PM

R190 Why would they get in trouble for it?

Loads of ways to do it anonymously

by Anonymousreply 191October 4, 2020 5:32 PM

Nothing on the internet is truly anonymous and revenge porn is definitely a good enough reason to uncover someones identity.

by Anonymousreply 192October 4, 2020 5:34 PM

R192 If you use your own name and photo its hardly anonymous to start with

by Anonymousreply 193October 4, 2020 5:36 PM

[quote]He's been open about being into BDSM for years now and we already knew he was cheating on Elizabeth. This is nothing new.

It isn't, but it also is. This is a new level of detail, A LOT of detail. It also illuminates some things that were less clear before. We got handed some new fodder for the Armando telenovela, why blow it off? It's amusing, at least.

R185, I said before that someday he's going to have to answer to his kids for all this. The internet is forever and now if they Google Daddy Barbie and Rumer and everything else will come up. He said in an old interview he was pissed at his dad for a long time for leaving his mother for another woman, so you'd think he'd try to be a little more aware of how they could be affected. Liz is still ridiculous and annoying but I'm sure she's having bad days like anyone going through a divorce and the kids are seeing it all while he's over here banging away, child-free. The look is bad.

by Anonymousreply 194October 4, 2020 5:36 PM

He wont have been uploading his dick photos to that website, he'll have been sending them privately to the women when they start chatting on there. Therefore leaking them is something that could get them into trouble. And he'd likely know what he'd sent to who anyway.

by Anonymousreply 195October 4, 2020 5:38 PM

R195 You have no idea what this cock-end is or is not doing.

I think I've already seen one of his home made erotica photos so someone is leaking them.

And no I won't post it because there's a woman involved and I have no idea who she is.

by Anonymousreply 196October 4, 2020 5:40 PM

He needs to take some months away from the spotlight, away from social media and away from women. Go see his kids and then isolate somewhere. He's never been fully stable but it's amazing how quickly he has spiraled in the space of a couple of years. He had everything going for him when CMBYN premiered.

by Anonymousreply 197October 4, 2020 5:44 PM

100 Child free Days!!!

Congratulations to FaceTime Father of the Year - Armie Hammer!

by Anonymousreply 198October 4, 2020 5:49 PM

Let's just hope they are getting FaceTime with him.

Mind you if I was Elizabeth I'm not sure I wouldn't have banned him from coming near them anytime soon.

by Anonymousreply 199October 4, 2020 5:50 PM

R199 Let's hope he doesn't get his FaceTime sessions muddled up...

by Anonymousreply 200October 4, 2020 5:55 PM

R196 Just tell us where to look for that photo ;)

by Anonymousreply 201October 4, 2020 5:57 PM

R201 My lips are sealed. Unlike this woman's

by Anonymousreply 202October 4, 2020 6:00 PM

R202 can you at least confirm the 7 inches

by Anonymousreply 203October 4, 2020 7:37 PM

R203 Sorry babes. Arms has hit me up with an NDA.

$50 book token a month - I got that bag!!!

I really doubt we'll have to wait much longer before all this stuff starts to come out.

by Anonymousreply 204October 4, 2020 8:07 PM

This bland twat makes BDSM dull. Sounds like Hammer is leaking all of this himself like Kim Kardashian. Tyler is in the reality TV business.

by Anonymousreply 205October 5, 2020 1:05 AM

Ffs i thought fetlife pics and stories would leak by now? C'mon people...

by Anonymousreply 206October 5, 2020 6:31 AM

Fucking closed thread again lol Anyway regarding the Lily James affair, he was very much married then, so it wouldn't look good for either of them. If it's true ofc

by Anonymousreply 207October 5, 2020 1:07 PM

Charmie are trying to bury it. They discovered his account and one if them leaked it.

by Anonymousreply 208October 5, 2020 1:07 PM

R207 But we already know he was having affairs. Lily is a better look than Russian kitten. I suppose it might be bad for her but eh, people get over it eventually when it's two hot actors that look good together

by Anonymousreply 209October 5, 2020 1:10 PM

R209 we know, most people suspect. Still, a confirmation looks bad for everyone involved, except the wife. People would get over it regarding her, but armie has very little good will left, especially online.

by Anonymousreply 210October 5, 2020 1:13 PM

We have confirmation. The only people that don't believe the kitten DMs are Charmies, who also wouldn't believe in a relationship with an actress.

by Anonymousreply 211October 5, 2020 1:15 PM

[quote] people get over it eventually when it's two hot actors that look good together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212October 5, 2020 1:17 PM

I meant if the affair becomes public knowledge. Now there are only blind items and rumours, it's different when it's everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 213October 5, 2020 1:18 PM

Meh. Still think it'd be a better look than Russian kitten and three simultaneous girlfriends. But it probably isn't true anyway, she was with Matt Smith who I believe is rumored to have cheated on HER with Claire Foy.

by Anonymousreply 214October 5, 2020 1:19 PM

Yeah, we'll sooner get pics of some kinky affair with a non famous person, than with lily.

by Anonymousreply 215October 5, 2020 1:24 PM

[quote] ...people get over it eventually when it's two hot actors that look good together

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 216October 5, 2020 1:26 PM

The original rumor was that Armie chased Lily throughout the shoot but she didn't bite (also that a married co-star, presumably Keeley Hawes, chased Armie but he wasn't interested). Then all of a sudden people were claiming there was an actual affair between Lily and Armie, but I never saw the original source for that and just presumed someone pulled it out of their ass.

by Anonymousreply 217October 5, 2020 1:27 PM

R217 Unless someone talks a bit more concretely, that all we're getting.

by Anonymousreply 218October 5, 2020 1:31 PM

How are all the Armie boards going behind a paywall as soon as you mention you think he's gay? Got the PR team working overtime on the heterosexual rumors.

by Anonymousreply 219October 5, 2020 2:02 PM

R204

The Chanel bag you photographed at the Soho Hotel?

A bit tacky.

by Anonymousreply 220October 5, 2020 2:07 PM

R204

The Soho hotel, Chanel bag?

Really tacky.

by Anonymousreply 221October 5, 2020 2:09 PM

R220 What the hell are you on about now?

by Anonymousreply 222October 5, 2020 2:40 PM

R222

I see you Courtney

by Anonymousreply 223October 5, 2020 3:03 PM

R223 I wish!

Even if only to get my hands on Pearl.

Such a cute doggo

You can keep the primal hunter

by Anonymousreply 224October 5, 2020 3:05 PM

R219 It is weird. Maybe the stans are mass blocking or something

Someone made a reference to that fetlife account under Armie's twitter feed and it's disappeared already lol

by Anonymousreply 225October 5, 2020 3:14 PM

R224 primal hunter will never not make me lol R225 they are probably reporting those comments for harassment or something.

by Anonymousreply 226October 5, 2020 3:18 PM

R226 Wonder if he's into Little Red Riding Hood role-play?

My grandma what big feet you have.

My grandma what big hands you have.

My grandma what big teeth you have.

GNASH GNASH GNASH and much much howling at the wind

by Anonymousreply 227October 5, 2020 3:25 PM

Oh Armie. (Face Palm)

Not all gay is porno even if that is all you look at.

by Anonymousreply 228October 5, 2020 4:25 PM

his tweet today about survaillance... is he worried what others know or could find out about him? just joking, i kinda agree with him :)

by Anonymousreply 229October 5, 2020 4:45 PM

Because every day brings a new turn in Armando's telenovela, we now learn that Barbie is in the process of getting sober, and will be swearing off IG.

Were she and Armie coking it up before? Boozing? All of the above? Plenty of speculation his time in the desert may have a rehab element. Maybe she got cut off after the recent Dallas trip because he's trying to stay sober but she was still going. Or vice versa.

by Anonymousreply 230October 5, 2020 6:19 PM

yeah, that's not getting sober, that's just detoxing for a month.

by Anonymousreply 231October 5, 2020 6:30 PM

I need a vaccine against my interest in Mr H because honestly this shit is not healthy.

by Anonymousreply 232October 5, 2020 6:40 PM

More bullshit - 'Solved' BI about Courtney

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 233October 5, 2020 6:55 PM

R233 Didn't sound like bullshit to me and there are plenty of pictures to support the blind. I think the explanation and the comments afterward did an excellent job of saying all there was to be said about sleazy Armie and his not-so-private love life.

by Anonymousreply 234October 5, 2020 7:49 PM

In "solving" the blind, they still don't even try to speculate why she was kept on the downlow and her rollout never happened, while Rumer and Jessica got pushed to the front. It did look like she's the one he spent the most time with, so I can believe she thought they were serious, or at least that there was more to their thing than just sex. You could tell from her stories she was totally smitten with him, but he was more neutral, or maybe just very aware of the camera.

by Anonymousreply 235October 5, 2020 8:09 PM

R233 I just meant more nonsense i.e. who fucking cares at this point rather than saying it was fake.

Although everything feels fake in the Hammer circus these days

by Anonymousreply 236October 5, 2020 8:32 PM

R235 Yup. He comes across as such a prick,

by Anonymousreply 237October 5, 2020 8:36 PM

R235 Why should they speculate about other people's thoughts and intentions, which would be impossible to know. They'd only end up looking foolish and lose whatever credibility people give them. It's easier and wiser just to stick to the facts that have been presented to us by Armie and friends. He wants us to know women can't resist him, but he can't be tied down to just one. He's breaking hearts all over Hollywood in classic leading man fashion... Oops. Looks like someone forgot to tell his team that the 80s are over and so are actors who treat women like dirt. Too late now.

by Anonymousreply 238October 5, 2020 11:32 PM

That Blind sure feels like it was fed to them by Charmie lol

by Anonymousreply 239October 6, 2020 12:29 AM

You know what, i'm wouldn't be surprised if the thing with courtney isn't over. Just a feeling for now, but i do think a detox month gives them a good cover.

by Anonymousreply 240October 6, 2020 4:55 AM

Here's the listing from the year before. Some of the current photos look exactly the same.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 241October 6, 2020 5:08 AM

R241 Thanks for that share. So the peculiar dead bolt on one of the rooms was pre-existing. And so was the excessive white paint. And he's losing money on the sale. Interesting...

by Anonymousreply 242October 6, 2020 5:16 AM

I'll expand on my theory about Barbie, so i can say 'told you so' if it turns out true lol. She was liking her friends ig posts after she made her sm/alcohol post, so that's kinda bullshit probably. I think they panicked when pagesix started sniffing around, it's still bad optics for mr.fetlife because officially he's still married. It was easier to block on sm, keep distance for a few weeks and say it's over. In reality they can spent time together and people will never know... it's not that difficult to keep things from sm (if she didn't post, we probably wouldn't know she existed).

by Anonymousreply 243October 6, 2020 10:00 AM

R243 The whole thing is weird. One minute he's introducing her to his family and she's posting about a never ending road trip and then BAM road trip ended.

That US Weekly article was super weird too. Does he think 'casually dating' multiple women i.e. shagging around looks better than having a new partner?

I get he's still married but lots of divorces happen because one person finds a new partner. I really don't see why that would be such a huge deal. Ditching the kids is the real PR issue as far as I can tell from reading sm.

by Anonymousreply 244October 6, 2020 10:31 AM

R244 Even in pagesix article they downplayed how much time he spend with her. If he went public with her as a gf, it would look like he ditched the kids for a girl and when people first check her insta page they see a plastic party girl in bikini. She isn't a girl that looks good in pr sense. Keeping it quiet make sense to me.

by Anonymousreply 245October 6, 2020 10:46 AM

The real problem I have with Hammer is he is as fake as fuck.

SOOOO many stories.

This circus just reinforces my view.

If he is ashamed to be seen with a woman he actually likes then he's a weak-ass cunt too.

by Anonymousreply 246October 6, 2020 11:47 AM

R246 i'd argue his entitlement and general cuntiness is well documented already, so i wouldn't expect much from him in regards to women.

by Anonymousreply 247October 6, 2020 1:20 PM

R243, Someone noticed that they had re-followed each other for a short period of time on Saturday, so it seemed like he had unblocked her, and then they both unfollowed. She has since liked his most recent post.

I have no clue what is going on there, but you could be right that they have just taken their relationship completely underground at this point.

by Anonymousreply 248October 6, 2020 1:50 PM

R247 It was more his weakness I was emphasising.

For a guy who pretends to give zero fucks he sure seems to be giving plenty of fucks about what people are saying about him

All that crap about being uncomfortable that people are interested in his private life. lol

by Anonymousreply 249October 6, 2020 2:18 PM

[quote]You know what, i'm wouldn't be surprised if the thing with courtney isn't over.

Neither would I.

For no obvious reason, Armie has chosen to downplay the Barbie relationship, while playing up ones that seem much less significant. Why? What is it about this one? Is it because it began before he and Liz split? Did he bail out of the Caymans and his kids to get back to her? Is there something about Barbie he doesn't want scrutinized (such as her lifestyle/occupation)? It's bizarre, because of all the harem, she's the one who's looked the most like an actual gf. The whole thing has been handled in such a weird way it feels like anything is possible. We also have no idea how the divorce is going, if it's getting more contentious, and whether that plays in.

by Anonymousreply 250October 6, 2020 3:30 PM

I'd also suspect there is a kink connection between them. If she's into it or indulges him, i can see him being even more invested in continuing whatever they have.

by Anonymousreply 251October 6, 2020 6:45 PM

R251 Women were throwing themselves at him via Instagram when he was married

I expect his DMs look like a butcher's shop window on any given day

I doubt he'll go short with or without Barbie

by Anonymousreply 252October 6, 2020 7:13 PM

Liz is pissed. Also, she's right. He dropped those kids like garbage.

by Anonymousreply 253October 7, 2020 6:52 AM

He seemed unstable and frankly a bit manic in his Kimmel interview. This man is not well. And lol at the omitting Barbie from his desert narrative.

by Anonymousreply 254October 7, 2020 9:11 AM

Well. I guess if you're running a circus you may as well turn up as a clown.

by Anonymousreply 255October 7, 2020 9:26 AM

R255 I'm just assuming he was a clown. I can't even bare to watch him these days. Give me the creeps.

by Anonymousreply 256October 7, 2020 9:29 AM

[quote]Liz is pissed. Also, she's right. He dropped those kids like garbage.

Liz is still Liz, but she's kept her shade pretty low-key since the divorce announcement, let's be real. If she wanted to go harder on Armie, she could. It's scary when a kid has an accident, can't blame her for letting loose a little. Armie has been living his life for himself ever since he left the Caymans but she doesn't have that option, because somebody has to keep things stable for the kids. No real lie in what she said.

by Anonymousreply 257October 7, 2020 10:18 AM

He's a piece of shit. If anyone was on the fence just notice how he posted about his dead grandma then the next day was bragging about going to the golf course, filming it while driving.

by Anonymousreply 258October 7, 2020 10:49 AM

29 Palms looks like a gay commune for people who want to hide from LA.

by Anonymousreply 259October 7, 2020 11:35 AM

He's truly a pos. I can't believe some people blame the parent who is there to take care of them every day and night and comforts them over the one that left.

by Anonymousreply 260October 7, 2020 11:36 AM

R253, how do you know? She rung you, has she?

The world doesn't revolve around child rearing, you know, bloody frau

by Anonymousreply 261October 7, 2020 11:40 AM

R254, what would you have him say: Oh, and I was fucking this redneck barbie, so yeah I was very busy

by Anonymousreply 262October 7, 2020 11:42 AM

R256, so Trump and his ilk don't give you the creeps but A does? You need to get your priorities straight.

No wonder those nasty racist imbeciles get voted in again and again.

by Anonymousreply 263October 7, 2020 11:44 AM

His fans tend to be insane lesbians who secretly want to be Timothee but hate men especially ones who steal the girls they want to fuck. They route for Armie because he's like a butch version of themselves. He's a diva too which is why he lacks parenting skills.

by Anonymousreply 264October 7, 2020 11:50 AM

He spent 3 months with those kids, that's all they're going to get for the rest of the year.

by Anonymousreply 265October 7, 2020 11:51 AM

R257, who knows, maybe he didn't want those kids. Maybe she didn't agree to an abortion as she knew, like many straight fraus do, that that is their meal ticket. I mean lbh Liz is no Angela Merkel, she needed those kids because in her republican mind she had to 'justify her existence'

by Anonymousreply 266October 7, 2020 11:51 AM

At least Kimmel knew better than mention his kids, by now i think it's obvious to everyone he doesn't care.

by Anonymousreply 267October 7, 2020 12:04 PM

Don't feel too sorry for Lizard

It was obvious he was too young and immature to start a family but she needed two kids to ensure a supple gravy train once then ten year mark hit

by Anonymousreply 268October 7, 2020 12:21 PM

I don’t really feel sorry for Liz, I am not a big fan of her either. But I m definitely rooting for her. She’s smarter than him and I don’t like dumb people

by Anonymousreply 269October 7, 2020 12:40 PM

R263 Reductio ad Trump

Such a powerful argument oddly reminiscent of that idiot flaneur Armie stan on Twitter

What next? Am I basic bitch white gay or a Karen?

by Anonymousreply 270October 7, 2020 12:41 PM

R266 You really are triggered aren't you. Armie asked Liz to marry him. He's spoken about it many times. Is he a liar?

He probably didn't to get married or have children but was under pressure to continue the dynasty.

If he lied about that to Liz that makes him a piece of shit no?

And yes there is more to parenting than just the child raising part. Being a role model - FAIL Paying the bills - FAIL Grandad is covering the rent

Armie seems like a failure as a husband, a father and frankly a man but keep stanning this loser if it makes you happy.

Oddly you don't seem very happy

by Anonymousreply 271October 7, 2020 12:46 PM

[quote]Armie seems like a failure as a husband, a father and frankly a man

R271 And as an actor LOL

by Anonymousreply 272October 7, 2020 12:49 PM

He's truly the worst.

by Anonymousreply 273October 7, 2020 12:52 PM

Also stans how did Armie manage to bang 3 chicks at once and stay COVID safe?

Did they know about the others or did he put them at undisclosed risk?

That alone would make him a piece of shit no?

by Anonymousreply 274October 7, 2020 12:57 PM

R272 I took that as a given lol

by Anonymousreply 275October 7, 2020 12:57 PM

Keeley Hawes? Chasing Armie Hammer? The Keeley Hawes that's married to Matthew Macfadyen?

They look similar enough that the thought is creepy - or at least odd - but that seems like a great example of 'why would you go out to buy a burger when you have sirloin at home?'

(Though to be truthful, the rumored story of their own coupling and marriage is a bit odd.)

by Anonymousreply 276October 7, 2020 1:07 PM

He's unwell. WTF drugs is he on. He's weird too. The friends are enablers. No wonder they try to keep Charmies on their side. When he inevitably offs himself they don't want his most avid fans to hate and blame them.

by Anonymousreply 277October 7, 2020 4:26 PM

Why is he painting his toenails? Is he going to become another Caitlyn Jenner? Maybe the costume was just the beginning?

by Anonymousreply 278October 7, 2020 4:45 PM

The nail polish was a Courtney thing. The most honest thing he said was, “I don’t know what you’ve been doing, but I know what I’ve been doing” to explain the space suit. Unfortunately for Kimmel, Armie proceeded to speak so manically that spittle literally flew from his mouth to Kimmel’s face. If Armie moved his mouth faster, he would be foaming.

by Anonymousreply 279October 7, 2020 5:09 PM

R279 His lips have never quite been able to cover his large cake hole

And that's after the overbite correction

by Anonymousreply 280October 7, 2020 5:32 PM

IMO thin lips have always been his less attractive face feature

by Anonymousreply 281October 7, 2020 5:43 PM

R281 It's the thin skin for me!

by Anonymousreply 282October 7, 2020 5:57 PM

R279 GROSS

by Anonymousreply 283October 7, 2020 5:58 PM

Since a conversation about his lips is already in progress...did anybody else notice how weird they look in some of the black and white GQ photos? Not the big head shot with the hoodie, but the smaller ones. Has he gotten collagen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 284October 7, 2020 5:58 PM

Since a conversation about his lips is already in progress...did anybody else notice how weird they look in some of the black and white GQ photos? Not the big head shot with the hoodie, but the smaller ones. Has he gotten collagen?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 285October 7, 2020 5:59 PM

And in these:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 286October 7, 2020 6:00 PM

Perhaps duck-lips are contagious...

by Anonymousreply 287October 7, 2020 6:01 PM

I wonder how and when Liz served the divorce papers. At the airport before he boarded? Did she put it in his suitcase? Delivered to his mother's house?

by Anonymousreply 288October 7, 2020 6:01 PM

R288 It is interesting that this man claims he was separated for ages yet turns into a fucking clown show as soon as the papers were served?

by Anonymousreply 289October 7, 2020 6:03 PM

R289 yeah,the reaction from the separation with the wife has sent him into a downward spiral. There is no way he wanted that divorce. That and the fact he was kissing her ass up to the very end.

by Anonymousreply 290October 7, 2020 6:05 PM

Is Harper old enough to Google her dad because she's in for some major embarrassments?

by Anonymousreply 291October 7, 2020 6:08 PM

R279 Yes. The spitting and the booger flicking comment were particular low points of the interview. He's also really dismissive of the projects he's supposed to be promoting. HIS projects. So strange. I'm no fan of Armie, but his downward spiral is getting too uncomfortable to watch. It's like rubbernecking at the scene of a car accident. He should have the common sense to lie low during his mental crisis, but he just keeps ramping it up.

by Anonymousreply 292October 7, 2020 6:11 PM

R292 tbh I felt bad for him for the first time watching it. He was so crazed,and the spitting, just all his dignity is gone. I suspect what someone else posted about his projects, that his performance is weak because the clip...that accent, oh my. It was dreadful.

by Anonymousreply 293October 7, 2020 6:18 PM

[quote]booger flicking comment

To be professional also means to avoid saying embarrassing things like that on national TV. And it has nothing to do with pushing feelings aside

He is so childish in the jokes he makes and in the way he expresses himself

by Anonymousreply 294October 7, 2020 6:20 PM

R291 Don't worry. I'm sure someone has printed out the highlights and sent them to her in the post.

by Anonymousreply 295October 7, 2020 6:23 PM

$5million and those LAUNDRY APPLIANCES...? I actually like the house. The pool design is gaudy. But the cheap 1990 washer and dryer is kinda offensive for anything priced more than $500,000

by Anonymousreply 296October 7, 2020 6:29 PM

R296 $500,000 seems a lot.

Especially when you add on the cost of peeling the boogers off all those high beams.

by Anonymousreply 297October 7, 2020 6:31 PM

R294 the major malfunction he has is his fans enable him and his friends enable him. He has no real allies, just sycophants who point and laugh at the baboon throwing shit in it's cage.

by Anonymousreply 298October 7, 2020 6:37 PM

R298 I think he had one real friend - Nicki.

But Mr H is all about control and domination so he doesn't listen to anyone else's opinion so bye bye Nicki.

by Anonymousreply 299October 7, 2020 6:41 PM

Are the Ramseys childhood friends as well?

by Anonymousreply 300October 7, 2020 6:43 PM

His accent must be awful, cringe.

by Anonymousreply 301October 7, 2020 6:48 PM

R301 To be honest I don't think the accent makes a lot of difference. Brits are used to Americans doing hit and miss UK accents and vice versa. It grates for the first 10 minutes.

It'll be the wooden acting that will kill it.

by Anonymousreply 302October 7, 2020 6:52 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!