Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who Has Had Sex With a Hassidic? (Serious Inquiry)

Serious inquiry: This guy hit me up on Grindr today and turns out he's Hassidic from Williamsburg. We chatted awhile and I have to say we kind of connected. We traded some pics and he's really cute. Reddish blond hair, a beard of course and great smile and a vey nice dick. He's 37, married (of course) inexperienced but very eager. I live in Hell's Kitchen and to be honest I'm a bit tempted to meet him. I'm just concerned that he'll latch on to me and start showing up at my door all the time. I've heard the stories about prostitutes not wanting to have Hassidic johns case they fall in love and stalk them. I'm not a prostitute by the way just a regular guy. I'm sure his life is hell being stuck in that oppressive community and being gay too. I told him during our chat that if he was an out guy he'd be a heartbreaker just based on his looks and smile alone. What say DL? I'll admit he stuck in my mind all day.

by Anonymousreply 129September 29, 2020 8:56 PM

Get a hotel and don’t give too many details about yourself

by Anonymousreply 1September 26, 2020 2:01 AM

[quote]a vey nice dick.

Oy!

by Anonymousreply 2September 26, 2020 2:02 AM

Hasidic

by Anonymousreply 3September 26, 2020 2:02 AM

Has a dic

by Anonymousreply 4September 26, 2020 2:07 AM

Make sure you bring a sheet with a hole in it if you decide to go for this.

by Anonymousreply 5September 26, 2020 2:08 AM

When you want to ditch him use bacon grease as lube.

by Anonymousreply 6September 26, 2020 2:10 AM

Hasidic Grindr means never needing to ask if he's cut or uncut.

by Anonymousreply 7September 26, 2020 2:10 AM

Is Jew dick any different from goy dick? What is the issue and why are you making one OP?

by Anonymousreply 8September 26, 2020 2:10 AM

Meet him at a gym at first to gauge how stable or looney he is.

by Anonymousreply 9September 26, 2020 2:11 AM

Does he bathe regularly?

by Anonymousreply 10September 26, 2020 2:12 AM

No! Don’t do it!

by Anonymousreply 11September 26, 2020 2:15 AM

Forget it OP. He’s most likely a walking COVID factory.

by Anonymousreply 12September 26, 2020 2:15 AM

He’s not a Hasid if he’s not wearing incredibly thick glasses.

by Anonymousreply 13September 26, 2020 2:16 AM

R10 is not kidding. I fucked a Lubavitcher once, mostly because I thought doing so would be transgressive. It was. But he had not bathed recently and it really made the whole experience unpleasant.

by Anonymousreply 14September 26, 2020 2:17 AM

I read somewhere that teenage prostitutes said that Hasadic men stink really bad.

by Anonymousreply 15September 26, 2020 2:17 AM

OP here. You're probably right R12. Like I said, I was just intrigued cause we kind of connected. He hit me up out of the blue and I almost didn't answer. Though I will say we had a very open chat , he didn't hold back. The last thing I need is more drama in my life now. Maybe it's the pandemic , who knows?

by Anonymousreply 16September 26, 2020 2:31 AM

Naughty Jews Need Love Too

by Anonymousreply 17September 26, 2020 2:33 AM

R8 Jewish dick is beautifully sculpted

by Anonymousreply 18September 26, 2020 2:36 AM

I met one once in the NBC parking garage. He worked in the jewelry district. Took him home to the Village on the train, had him walk in front of me, didn't want to be seen, a WASP with him a WAS{ [re[ a a assidi Wt are teu u[ tp; He ws re-haire etuy [ae trim an the s was oo; a bit smelu i p[ed But ypu npow how those things are it ws opet I did[t gopther to gige hi y ae or nube he id[t asi; Now I wish Id made a ondt; Spmetimes I wopne o his ie He neet i show up on my oorstep Sevetal hae I didn[t mind;

Meet ypurs in

by Anonymousreply 19September 26, 2020 3:05 AM

R19 has obviously gotten into the Manischewitz.

by Anonymousreply 20September 26, 2020 3:08 AM

R19 - the drugs kicked in in the middle of the post...

by Anonymousreply 21September 26, 2020 3:08 AM

Will someone do a wellness check on R19, please?

by Anonymousreply 22September 26, 2020 3:08 AM

amit rahav was hot in "unorthodox" course you would want to run him through the shower first

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 26, 2020 3:08 AM

Enjoy your COVID case, OP.

There are serious outbreaks in Hasidic areas of Brooklyn because they won't social distance or wear masks.

Hope you don't have a stroke or die!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 26, 2020 3:10 AM

A friend said he got blown in the back gardens of Sullivan Street. Maybe the block where Anna Wintour lives? He said he held him by his sidelocks while he was getting blown.

by Anonymousreply 25September 26, 2020 3:12 AM

Speaking of Unorthodox, Jeff Wilbusch, the actor who plays Moishe, grew up Satmar and escaped at 13.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 26, 2020 3:15 AM

R19 = Ron Paul

OP, make sure you’ve had all your vaccinations or you’re sure to get rubella.

by Anonymousreply 27September 26, 2020 3:16 AM

[quote]This is me. At the age of 13. At my Bar Mitzvah. A few days later I Ieft my family and my community. My sister baked me Challos in a form of 13. She is one year younger than me. I didn’t see her and my siblings for many years. So many years. I wasn’t even at her wedding. Now her daughter is 13 and my sister baked her Challos in a form of 13. But now, no one will Separate us anymore. I love you @sarawilbush @ruthtom_ @baruchwilbush

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 26, 2020 3:17 AM

I live in one of the neighborhoods mentioned in the article R24 posted. It paints a sadly accurate picture- virtually no Orthodox people wear masks/socially distance.

That said, I did hook up with an Orthodox guy several years ago. He was in his early 20s and unmarried (though he claimed to be bi), and was discreet but able to host because his family was out of town. He had a great cock and body and was freshly showered. It was a pleasant, drama-free experience.

by Anonymousreply 29September 26, 2020 3:27 AM

"Hasidic" is an adjective. It should be "who has had sex with a Hasid?"

by Anonymousreply 30September 26, 2020 3:29 AM

R19 here, on the wagon now and learning the ways of D L and how to type …. as I was saying when I fucked up, I was with this nifty number, albeit one in full Hasidic black, hat, curls, tzitzit hanging out, all of it …. we went by subway down to the Village and he walked in front of me or in back, I thought we were an odd picture, me being very much a WASP, and what was I doing with a Hasidic? …. how could I walk by Julius'? So ok, the sex was good. he was a sweet guy, red-haired and trim, very pasty, wore the strings around his waist. He was clean, but did have a bit of a smell, but I coped. He asked if I had ever been with a "religious" before, it just about broke my heart. I worried what he must go through …. but you know how sex can be, good at the moment, then over. I didn't bother to give him a name or number, nor did he ask. He never showed up back on my doorstep. I never saw him again. Now I wish I had. So OP, so ahead and meet up with your guy. Meet in a nearby park and have a chat. Maybe he won't want to continue on once he meets you in person, or you might not want him. Stop with the drama, the guy has a life, you are not in it, and it's quite unlikely he will want to see you again or turn into a stalker. So go for it …. if he shows up in the tallit and tallit katan, think of the story you can come back and tell here. Zol zayn mit mazl.

by Anonymousreply 31September 26, 2020 4:07 AM

R19 you plotzed mid-post! Oy vey! Glad you recovered!

I have heard the body odor is a bit toxic on these guys. Hard pass. I can do sweaty, but not funky.

by Anonymousreply 32September 26, 2020 4:14 AM

R32, yeah I don't know what happened, I was typing away and went to correct typos and OOPS, off that mess flew. I t

horoughly enjoyed the ensuing comments. When I was able to stop laughing I began to finish my tale. Yeah, a bit of body smell can be a buzz kill, but now I'm wound up I think I'll haunt B&H Photo and try to pick up a cute Hasidic there. Some look completely inbred, but I remember a "Frank" there when I bought a Nikon. He'd do!

by Anonymousreply 33September 26, 2020 4:45 AM

Op didn't pass the Hasid test, R30

by Anonymousreply 34September 26, 2020 4:48 AM

Good movie but sad

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 26, 2020 4:50 AM

True story here - no fiction. I was cruising in the Rambles in NYC in about 1983. It was a blustery, somewhat showery day, and very few people were about. I met a cute Latino guy (skinny, huge cock, lovely smile, life was good). We enjoyed one another and he wanted to sit around and talk afterwards so we walked around the Rambles and sat down at a bench. Suddenly a young Hassidic guy showed up, full garb , tall black hat, long black coat, curled forelocks (sidelocks), the whole nine yards. We were startled, but sort of assumed he was lost. We laughed a bit as he retreated into the distance, but soon he was circling around again - and again he passed into the distance, and finally a third time he came around and this time he talked directly to us, although a bit nervously. "Excuse me, is this the part of the park they call the Rambles?", he asked. We said, "why yes it is". Off he went again circling hither and yon in the distance, and here he came again, clearly agitated and not comfortable, but he said, "I've heard that this is a place that men come to meet other men". We said, "well yes, sometimes". He hemmed and hawed a bit, then said, "How would I meet such men?". Of course we both had the same thought - the likelihood that gay men would come swarming out of the shrubbery to have a sexual tryst with this guy dressed as he was, was slim to none. But we both said, "there aren't many men in the park today, but if you wander around long enough, maybe you'll meet a couple". Then he said, (and I'm not making this up), "my specialty is circumcised". We could not look at one another because we would have burst into hysterical laughter. Finally one of us said that the odds were in his favor - most Americans are circumcised. As he wandered off into the distance, we doubled over in laughter. But we also felt the intense sadness of his situation. He was violating virtually every aspect of his upbringing and community and religious beliefs, and he must have died a thousand deaths to even approach us with his questions. I hope that he finally escaped his community and came out. Otherwise, that would be a despair of a life.

by Anonymousreply 36September 26, 2020 5:51 AM

As I read this thread I'm getting all verklempt!

by Anonymousreply 37September 26, 2020 6:12 AM

Naive/ignorant goyishy mayonnaisey questions from a West Coast WASP: Are these Hassidic people like the Amish of Judaism? Could they marry each other? Do they use electricity or poppers? Where do Mormons and Mennonites fit into this peculiar puzzle? Why do the Hassidic men wear those top hats like Abe Lincoln instead of those cute black skull caps?

I once saw a guy dressed like that sitting on a chair on a sidewalk in San Francisco. He was rocking back and forth and mumbling to himself, oblivious to everything around him. Not unusual street behavior by SF standards, but I thought he might be having a seizure. Yet, I didn't know what he was on and didn't want to get involved -- even though I wanted to know where he got that cool black coat and those boots.

by Anonymousreply 38September 26, 2020 6:42 AM

I had sex with a sadistic.

by Anonymousreply 39September 26, 2020 6:45 AM

After reading your post, R19, I've got to tell you that 39jfpaaa ofj1m doing)& ^#sywmmm.

by Anonymousreply 40September 26, 2020 6:56 AM

Jesus Christ, the post by R19 and the subsequent commenting posts had me laughing so hard I got the hiccups. I'm glad you came back to clarify, R19.

Also, that Jeff Wilbusch is sex on a stick.

by Anonymousreply 41September 26, 2020 7:03 AM

There used to be an old Hasidic guy that used to cruise the steam room and sauna at Bally's at 55th and Madison. He was very persistent and often broke up any action when he walked in the room. I remember one time someone yelled at him that he shouldn't be there. He replied, "I'm a man just like you." That made me sad in so many ways. He was a closet case like so many of us in there but most of us could actually come out at some point without losing everything.

I fooled around once with a Hasidic guy at an Asian spa. He was hefty, not good looking, but in the hot tub he started rubbing his leg against mine and it was during the days between the two high holy days...like now. I allowed him to continue to do this, then I reached over and grabbed his dick. It was the fattest, hardest cock I ever felt in my life. I had fun stroking him until we got interrupted. I asked him how old he was. He told me he was 19. I seriously thought he was over 40. He did not look good. I remember thinking at the time that he would be forced to be married soon and probably after the honeymoon, would never get sex again as I'm sure that penis would impale his wife. (Wasn't the pain of sex a plotline in Unorthodox?)

A little while later, I walked into the steam room and saw my Hasidic friend sucking a skinny black guy.

by Anonymousreply 42September 26, 2020 12:32 PM

When Craigslist still ran Personals, the Brooklyn CL M4M page was always filled with posts "Frum guy seeks other frum guy." LOTS of those Hasids are on the downlow. And why wouldn't they be? Their parents married them off at the age of 18 to a girl chosen by their families. They were expected to be parents by the time of their first wedding anniversary. That narrow template cannot accommodate everyone.

Their are plenty of horny Hasids out there, if you want one. But, yeah... they are apt to be ripe. Don't expect a daily shower, hair wash, and a full compliment of other personal care products. It's not in the culture and they will not risk being seen not conforming to this standard. If that happened... 'My wife would know!'

by Anonymousreply 43September 26, 2020 12:36 PM

I’ve messaged with a few and they all had huge 8 or 9” dicks.

by Anonymousreply 44September 26, 2020 1:44 PM

OP, does he look like Robby Benson in The Chosen?

by Anonymousreply 45September 26, 2020 2:02 PM

Hassids are hideous and your guy sounds ugly as hell, OP.

I say bypass.

by Anonymousreply 46September 26, 2020 2:07 PM

Our Karen has spoken

by Anonymousreply 47September 26, 2020 2:10 PM

I don't like what R44 said. I want to talk to Muriel. Now.

by Anonymousreply 48September 26, 2020 2:11 PM

I heard about that, [R25]. And the answer to the top's question is yes, it was Dame Anna who said, "Yes, but is it FASHION?"

by Anonymousreply 49September 26, 2020 2:20 PM

I remember one time someone yelled at him that he shouldn't be there. He replied, "I'm a man just like you." That made me sad in so many ways.

R42 why did they yell that at him? That’s is sad.

by Anonymousreply 50September 26, 2020 2:27 PM

r50, it was probably a misinformed Catholic who thought any religious person should not engage in sex.

by Anonymousreply 51September 26, 2020 3:49 PM

He’s married to a woman and wants to secretly fuck guys. By definition, this makes him a psycho who should be promptly outed.

by Anonymousreply 52September 26, 2020 3:53 PM

More proof that Muriel is an editor at the New York Post

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 26, 2020 5:10 PM

He probably has at least half a dozen children. Those children go to their special schools (secretly, NYC has been trying to shut them down) with hundreds of other children. They are super spreaders.

[quote] Are these Hassidic people like the Amish of Judaism?

No, they are not. The Amish are rural people, and live healthy lives outside in the sun on their farms doing real "manly" work. They get together with other families to build barns together. It's a communal life that is essentially about the outdoors, and they get together for church.

The Hasids are an urban community--they live their entire lives in small buildings studying a language and a culture that only they know. They DESPISE their fellow Jews who are not Hasids. They think Reform Jews and Conservative Jews are disgusting and they express that belief constantly. (Just read the comments section of any of the online Jewish magazines.) They are a community brought together ONLY by and for religion, and there is a lot of self-hatred and shared trauma in that. They teach each other that non-Jews are just waiting to pogrom them--and this is the only way they have of keeping the young people in the community.

If you are involved in any LGB organizations, like I am, you have met gay orthodox Jews who ran away, and the things they describe are horrible and damage you for a lifetime.

[quote] Why do the Hassidic men wear those top hats like Abe Lincoln instead of those cute black skull caps?

Because the LORD told them they have to keep their heads covered always, so the big hat goes over the skull cap that they wear all the time. Also, if you're committed to wearing ugly 19th century clothes and beards, the hat goes with the shabang.

by Anonymousreply 54September 26, 2020 6:22 PM

^^^By the way, the in-breeding is terrible. I don't know what your guy looks like, but I have never seen a well-looking Hasid. Also, they have even worse cancer rates than normal Ashkenazi Jews, who are themselves 4x more susceptible to certain cancers than the normal population.

by Anonymousreply 55September 26, 2020 6:25 PM

The heavy wool and polyester clothing has a lot to do with why they smell. They don't wash and/or dry clean it nearly often enough.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 56September 26, 2020 6:26 PM

I also saw a segment where they move in an systematically take over a municipal area politically and exploit every governmental and financial loophole to their personal advantage. At first it seemed like some anti-Semitic hit piece, but they actually followed how it happened in this city on the east coast in Jersey, I think. Lots of corruption under the cloak of religious extremism.

by Anonymousreply 57September 26, 2020 6:34 PM

That's Lakewood, NJ, r57. And then there's Kiryas Joel, Rockland County, NY.

by Anonymousreply 58September 26, 2020 6:37 PM

[quote] Lots of corruption under the cloak of religious extremism.

Lots of corruption under every cloak imaginable.

by Anonymousreply 59September 26, 2020 6:41 PM

Thanks r58. It has been awhile, but it was kind of disturbing how calculated it all was. It was similar to how the Rajneeshis bussed in homeless people in the 80s to vote in and take over local government in central Oregon.

by Anonymousreply 60September 26, 2020 6:43 PM

I love you, R39 ❤ ❤ R19

by Anonymousreply 61September 26, 2020 6:46 PM

Does anyone here know? Are there NYC p[aces in the Lower East Side or Williamsburg whee a WASP waking around would be ignored respectfully but any Hasid on the make would spot you and you might

by Anonymousreply 62September 26, 2020 6:51 PM

Would you consider Modern Orthodox? Message me if you're in the D.C. area.

by Anonymousreply 63September 26, 2020 6:55 PM

R63 Is Jared Kushner.

by Anonymousreply 64September 26, 2020 6:58 PM

I thought I was going to one Saturday night a few years back. This really cute blackhat was cruising me at the Squirrel Hill Giant Eagle (Pittsburgh), and I thought about inviting him over. But then I projected the whole drama of his coming out to his wife and eight children—at age 26, one per year—and how their entire community would be in front of my house with pitchforks, and I headed for the deli and ordered some ham and cheese.

by Anonymousreply 65September 26, 2020 7:13 PM

R65 ... and then shared the cheese with us.

by Anonymousreply 66September 26, 2020 7:14 PM

OP it annoys me that this eager inexperienced guy is going to waste his time on you, who won’t remember his name or face five minutes after he leaves, you skank.

by Anonymousreply 67September 26, 2020 7:16 PM

r54, if you think Amish people are so perfect, you should check out the thread about the Amish guys who raped their sister

by Anonymousreply 68September 26, 2020 7:28 PM

[quote] Is Jew dick any different from goy dick?

Jew dicks try harder than goy dicks.

by Anonymousreply 69September 26, 2020 7:38 PM

No sex stories, but I had a cousin who was playing football in the street when he was a teen and when he went to catch the ball he rammed his head into a tree and went unconcious. He was in a coma for almost a year., but suddenly he woke up. He needed all kinds of intense therapy to get his body back in shape, but his brain was kind of a mess. In fact he was convinced that he was a hassid and immediately enrolled in Hassid school. He was also convinced he was a country line dancer. It is 40 years later and he is still a country dancing hassid living in one of the aforementioned communities

by Anonymousreply 70September 26, 2020 8:06 PM

Is R19 R70 ‘s cousin?

by Anonymousreply 71September 26, 2020 8:14 PM

[quote]Do they use electricity or poppers?

Yes. Both.

by Anonymousreply 72September 26, 2020 11:12 PM

I had sex with Orthodox guys at a Jewish Steam Room and Sauna years ago. I spent a year visiting once a week and I really liked the comfortable, no-big-deal attitude. I wasn't there for the sex, really - I wanted massages and steam and didn't go to gay baths much because even during the day the vibe was more complex.

But I was surprised. The straight men knew what was going on but didn't show any reactions. Some of the older Jewish guys were married and not into men, and they seemed just fine with other older gay Jewish men from their congregations having fun. No dainty towels, no bullshit. Younger blue collar and some married downtowners were regulars, for the sex. It was kept discreet but not especially "hidden."

Private rooms, Kosher deli, cheap massages from massage students (invariably built and study) getting their education hours in, older veterans happy to give the soap-and-birch treatments (not sexual). It was the most normal setting for men to be with men for company and more I've found.

I moved and by that time they had started women's days and the old-school atmosphere was changing.

by Anonymousreply 73September 26, 2020 11:23 PM

I had a once-a-week session with a Satmar I met on the "L" train. Mid-20s, hairy body, nice dick. Married, four kids. Worked in the Diamond District. On Thursday he'd tell the wife he had to work overtime. He was clean, knew early that he was gay, now trapped in his relationship,

After six months father-in-law bought them a house in Rockland County. He'd have to take a special Orthodox-only bus home each night, no way to claim overtime.

by Anonymousreply 74September 27, 2020 12:08 AM

Sure Prospect Park after rush hour pm and at Russian Baths

by Anonymousreply 75September 27, 2020 12:12 AM

Saw his Wilbusch in "Unorthodox," R26--very nice indeed ;)

by Anonymousreply 76September 27, 2020 12:25 AM

Obviously raised Hassidic, but has since left...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 27, 2020 12:31 AM

A young, skinny, blond Hasid used to cruise one of the gym steam rooms here in NYC. No one else was interested in him and his curls, but I LOVE the Jews, so we hooked up a few times. He was intensely shy but ultimately ready to mess around when we were completely alone. He didn’t stink, but I wouldn’t have cared if he did. I can’t remember exactly what all we did, but I think I remember he wanted me to finger him.

He wasn’t hung, though, sadly. (The Jews are often quite thick.) He did have a nice unkempt bush.

by Anonymousreply 78September 27, 2020 12:44 AM

I would be terrified to finger a Hasid.

by Anonymousreply 79September 27, 2020 2:58 AM

[quote] I would be terrified to finger a Hasid.

Why? Do their rectums have teeth?

by Anonymousreply 80September 27, 2020 3:10 AM

Very selfish. Never about Jew.

by Anonymousreply 81September 27, 2020 3:21 AM

R19, ypu around? How's your tying tonight?

by Anonymousreply 82September 27, 2020 3:35 AM

Years ago, I would see a Hassid in the NYC East Side Club bathhouse. He was kind of big, hairy, and unkempt so I never hooked up with him, but him there a lot and seemingly having lots of sex.

by Anonymousreply 83September 27, 2020 3:55 AM

Dress like Yentl and, if he becomes too aggressive or won't leave, unbuttom your shirt and flash your pretend boobs.

by Anonymousreply 84September 27, 2020 6:18 AM

I have. It didn’t end well for him.

by Anonymousreply 85September 27, 2020 6:28 AM

The 'Unorthodox' thread on DL was pretty good, for those of you who missed it:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 86September 27, 2020 9:06 AM

Uh, did Covid just disappear, OP? The Hassids are having a terrible time controlling it. You stupid whores are going to be dead in months.

by Anonymousreply 87September 27, 2020 11:55 AM

"Hope you don't have a stroke or die!"

Is that what happened to R19, R24? I hope it was worth it.

by Anonymousreply 88September 27, 2020 12:03 PM

Any idea why this cult is so anti mask and social distance? Are they in the same boat at Trumpers, or is it some other reason?

by Anonymousreply 89September 27, 2020 3:21 PM

R89, they do not view themselves as a part of the outside world. If their religious leaders don't tell them wear masks, they won't do it.

by Anonymousreply 90September 27, 2020 3:44 PM

Can someone explain please?

Is bathing just not part of the Hasidic religion or something that is looked down upon? I knew Jews growing up as a kid, but they were not Hasidic, not even sure if they practiced, and I don't remember them having BO.

Aside from DL, the only other person I know who has mentioned something like this was a family member who has never uttered an anti-semetic thing in his life. When he was in the army in the 1960's, he mentioned the Jewish guys never bathed.

by Anonymousreply 91September 27, 2020 4:19 PM

Considering some of the common dietary choices, not bathing regularly, and wearing heavy wool garments, even on hot days, they must be very fragrant.

by Anonymousreply 92September 27, 2020 4:41 PM

It's less about masks and more about social distancing R89

Like (surprise!!!) Evangelical Xtians, they believe their religious duties are more important and so they're going to things like funerals and weddings.

Many of the sects don't use the internet, TV or the radio, and only get their news via their rabbis so they were unaware of how widespread and lethal Covid was

And FWIW, R91, older secular Jews ascribed to a similar myth that gentiles don't bathe regularly and thus stink from body odor and alcohol.

by Anonymousreply 93September 27, 2020 4:50 PM

OP here. Infections on the rise in NYC in Hassid areas and now in Chinatown. This doesn't bode well. I'm afraid we will be back in full lockdown before long. Needless to say I wont be meeting that guy, great smile or not. Keep in mind these positive results take a week or ten days to be reported. God knows how many people they've infected during that period around the city. I work near the jewelry district and i's crawling with Hassids everyday. It's also very busy with shoppers. It's the one street in NYC (47th btw 5th and 6th) that's insanely busy right now. It has bumper to bumper cars and people jamming both sides of the street. Those of you in NYC should go take a look.

by Anonymousreply 94September 27, 2020 6:19 PM

R91 [quote]Those of you in NYC should go take a look.

Thanks, Typhoid Mary

by Anonymousreply 95September 27, 2020 7:21 PM

R94 here to R95 (who quoted the wrong post BTW). You don't have to walk down 47th street to see all the activity. You can safely walk on 5th or 6th ave and look down. The virus isn't going to chase you down the street like a Gremlin. Have you ever been to NYC? I've had to go to work everyday during the pandemic and have seen worse horrors than a bunch of Hassids selling diamonds to the bridge and tunnel crowd.

by Anonymousreply 96September 27, 2020 8:20 PM

In the 1970s I cruised my college gym steam room relentlessly, often with great fun results. One day I looked across the room and on the opposite bench was this hairy guy that I thought was Hasidim since he had the little pigtails, or so I thought. I was intrigued, having never done one before, and determined to get him.

But, sadly, when I got closer, it was a guy with one of the first sets of earbuds and a walkman. I mistook the trailling earbuds for the side locks.

He had a nice dick and we had a good time, but it was a disappointment anyway.

by Anonymousreply 97September 27, 2020 8:48 PM

R19 here. This thread of Hasidic men has me stimulated. I want another. If they look like Robbie Benson, well ok! If they look like Josh Gad, well no. But just looked at as men in groups, Hasidics are easy to spot, due to dress. Good gayder can pick one out, will he be good-looking enough?

So if he wants to play, in NYC, it's just another guy from another ghetto group …. Jews from the Lower East Side or Williamsburg, Italians on Mulberry Street, Chinese in Chinatown , Germans in Yorkville, WASPs in the Upper East Side, guys in Hell's Kitchen, Greenwich Village …. guys from somewhere all like unto like, and along the way they grow to have urges for male contact and do something about it. It can be rough. No mother holds a newborn boy and lovingly thinks I hope he turns out to be gay. A cocksucker or leather queen, it doesn't matter, just as long as he is gay. So you play the hand you're dealt;

No doubt all gay guys on the prowl have similar beginnings, fear the initial "feelings" toward other males and perhaps have intense fear,anxiety and sadness as they fight their urges and begin to violate aspects of their religion and upbringing. It takes balls to become what you are meant to be.

Wanna' be gay? Go at it! Frum? Oh boy, just dismiss all the fat fucks on social websites throwing judgmental darts, darts of their own unhappiness.

Much is made of married straight men having mistresses on the side, of being whoremongers, staying married but playing around, Common, one hears. So why have much to say if a man, Hasidic or not, is married and gay and plays around on the side with men. Little is said of this, a gay man doing the same thing as straight men. The upthread comment "I'm a man just like you" comes to mind.

A guy is totally gay, comfortable with it, Men have always played around with men, but more important than conquest and gay sex for some gays, many wanted a family, wanted to have a wife to take care of them, wanted children, knew what to do to get them … and they easily continue to play around with men It;s just like any gay guy cheating on his lover. Few here won't have sex with a guy just because he has a boyfriend. So tomorrow will find me at B&H Photo, Ninth Avenue …. wanna' turn up some Hasidic dick …..frum, gay, straight, married, curious, I'm ready to cope with peyot and tzitzit. Any B&H Orthodox lurking here? I'll be in a blue sweater.

by Anonymousreply 98September 28, 2020 1:15 AM

[quote]This thread of Hasidic men has me stimulated. I want another. If they look like Robbie Benson, well ok!

Tim O'Tay could play Danny in a modern version. Robby Benson could play his father.

Who would play Reuven?

by Anonymousreply 99September 28, 2020 6:26 AM

Surely there's payot to be found here.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 100September 28, 2020 6:36 AM

After many years of living in Brooklyn, I've met a few really hot Lubavitchers. They were all about 20 and not yet full beaten down into conformance. Mostly beaten down, mind you. But not fully. Still a little spark of youth and individuality. And adorable. But all for naught. They are all married by 20 and usually have at least one kid and another on the way. One the onslaught of babies begins, they age quickly.

Hot Satmars? Maybe. Underneath a lot of absolute crazy and a terrible and repressive culture, you might find the occasional Satmar male who excites. But the Lubavitchers are absolutely worldly comparted to the Satmars. I just do not believe you're going to find much there except grief and trouble. The Satmars are tribal. Best to be avoided. Which is easy, as they will all avoid you.

Bottom line? It's a lot of work to toivel. There are easier lives to pursue.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 101September 28, 2020 12:21 PM

Live, and be well.

by Anonymousreply 102September 28, 2020 12:47 PM

[quote] replies 68Last Friday at 6:58 PM Get a hotel and don’t give too many details about yourself

—Anonymous 15 reply 1Last Friday at 7:01 PM a vey nice dick. Oy!

—Anonymous 9 reply 2Last Friday at 7:02 PM Hasidic

—Anonymous 1 reply 3Last Friday at 7:02 PM Has a dic

—Anonymous 7 reply 4Last Friday at 7:07 PM Make sure you bring a sheet with a hole in it if you decide to go for this.

—You can do anything through the hole 20 reply 5Last Friday at 7:08 PM When you want to ditch him use bacon grease as lube.

—Anonymous 16 reply 6Last Friday at 7:10 PM Hasidic Grindr means never needing to ask if he's cut or uncut.

—Anonymous 18 reply 7Last Friday at 7:10 PM Is Jew dick any different from goy dick? What is the issue and why are you making one OP?

—Anonymous 1 reply 8Last Friday at 7:10 PM Meet him at a gym at first to gauge how stable or looney he is.

—Anonymous

reply 9Last Friday at 7:11 PM Does he bathe regularly?

—Anonymous 5 reply 10Last Friday at 7:12 PM No! Don’t do it!

—Anonymous

reply 11Last Friday at 7:15 PM Forget it OP. He’s most likely a walking COVID factory.

—Anonymous 15 reply 12Last Friday at 7:15 PM He’s not a Hasid if he’s not wearing incredibly thick glasses.

—Anonymous 2 reply 13Last Friday at 7:16 PM [R10] is not kidding. I fucked a Lubavitcher once, mostly because I thought doing so would be transgressive. It was. But he had not bathed recently and it really made the whole experience unpleasant.

—Anonymous 3 reply 14Last Friday at 7:17 PM I read somewhere that teenage prostitutes said that Hasadic men stink really bad.

—Anonymous 1 reply 15Last Friday at 7:17 PM OP here. You're probably right [R12]. Like I said, I was just intrigued cause we kind of connected. He hit me up out of the blue and I almost didn't answer. Though I will say we had a very open chat , he didn't hold back. The last thing I need is more drama in my life now. Maybe it's the pandemic , who knows?

—OP 1 reply 16Last Friday at 7:31 PM

Naughty Jews Need Love Too

—Anonymous 10 reply 17Last Friday at 7:33 PM [R8] Jewish dick is beautifully sculpted

—Anonymous 3 reply 18Last Friday at 7:36 PM I met one once in the NBC parking garage. He worked in the jewelry district. Took him home to the Village on the train, had him walk in front of me, didn't want to be seen, a WASP with him a WAS{ [re[ a a assidi Wt are teu u[ tp; He ws re-haire etuy [ae trim an the s was oo; a bit smelu i p[ed But ypu npow how those things are it ws opet I did[t gopther to gige hi y ae or nube he id[t asi; Now I wish Id made a ondt; Spmetimes I wopne o his ie He neet i show up on my oorstep Sevetal hae I didn[t mind;

[quote]Meet ypurs in

[quote]—

This is poetry.

by Anonymousreply 103September 28, 2020 12:49 PM

Hooking up with regular dudes is enough of a hassle as it is. Trying to navigate all that religiosity and psychodrama around sexual repression would be more trouble than it’s worth.

by Anonymousreply 104September 28, 2020 2:21 PM

Covert anti Semitic thread.

by Anonymousreply 105September 28, 2020 5:24 PM

R92 Some days are worse than others, presumably.

Twenty passengers complained about the smell. Mr. Adler claims he was discriminated against because, among other things, he asked for complimentary headphones.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 106September 28, 2020 5:53 PM

It just dawned on me that the reason for the uptake in antisemitism is rooted in the fact that the Jewish community is becoming increasingly supportive of Trump. So I stand corrected, this is a covert anti Trump thread

by Anonymousreply 107September 28, 2020 6:58 PM

R107 I would suggest a small portion or subset of the Jewish community supports Trump. Polls show most American Jews favour Biden-Harris.

by Anonymousreply 108September 28, 2020 7:02 PM

Kicking someone off a plane for smelling like a goat pen is not religious discrimination.

by Anonymousreply 109September 28, 2020 7:35 PM

R107 No need to be covert about that.

by Anonymousreply 110September 28, 2020 10:08 PM

I'm trying to watch that series Unorthodox after seeing how hot Jeff Willbusch is but it's getting on my nerves. All I see is body odor, oppression and Covid.

by Anonymousreply 111September 29, 2020 4:07 AM

They must have reeked to get sent off the plane.

by Anonymousreply 112September 29, 2020 4:36 AM

Why would any Jewish person support Trump? He's a Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 113September 29, 2020 4:57 AM

Because he moved the embassy in Israel.

by Anonymousreply 114September 29, 2020 5:35 AM

Ok, I'm on Episode 3 of Unorthodox and I'm pretty bored. This feels like a movie that was stretched way beyond its plot possibilities. She's interesting to a degree. The two Hasidic schmucks bumbling around Berlin are decidedly LESS interesting, and the flashbacks are hit and miss.

by Anonymousreply 115September 29, 2020 7:25 AM

I had a Hassid for a while. Married of course, great cocksucker. He would suck me off, jerk himself and tell me he was addicted to my cum. No idea if he fell in love but he sucked me at least 4x per week until I moved.

He always showered at my place sucked me naked, then put his stinking clothes back on.

by Anonymousreply 116September 29, 2020 8:15 AM

Why can't you guys just fuck regular, non-smelly Jews?

by Anonymousreply 117September 29, 2020 8:42 AM

Yeah, these stories seem pretty gross, but i guess some people will take what they can get.

by Anonymousreply 118September 29, 2020 11:14 AM

Is R19 Ron Paul?

by Anonymousreply 119September 29, 2020 11:21 AM

R115 try Shtisel the series on Netflix. It covers similar ground to Unorthodox but is more interesting. The lead is also gorgeous. The same actress is in the TV series. There is a good thread on it somewhere around here if I could only find it.

by Anonymousreply 120September 29, 2020 3:13 PM

[bold] Stealth antisemitic thread

by Anonymousreply 121September 29, 2020 3:19 PM

R121 yeah, we heard you the first time.

by Anonymousreply 122September 29, 2020 3:24 PM

They are very unattractive. Its not just their get up.

by Anonymousreply 123September 29, 2020 3:25 PM

Speaking about a fringe group of a particular religion does not make it anti-semitic r121. If we speak about Fundamentalist Mormons, Amish, Seventh Day Adventists, that does not make us anti-Christian.

And btw, I know many Jewish people and most of them have big issues with Hasidic people.

Don't open a thread if you think it will offend you.

by Anonymousreply 124September 29, 2020 3:28 PM

Probably more than half of my friends are Jewish... and they all hate the Hasidic Jews. Every single one of them. Most also make fun of the conservatives.

by Anonymousreply 125September 29, 2020 3:39 PM

I have always had a lot of Jewish friends, but I also know a few gay, former Orthodox runaways. None of them are excited about hasids.

By the way, did you know that there was no hasidism before the 1700s? This was a break-off radical group even when they were founded. What we would consider mainstream Jewry--the majority of Jews in Europe at the time--did not look or dress or conduct themselves like that.

by Anonymousreply 126September 29, 2020 4:32 PM

Aren’t they religious extremists more in line with a cult? Seems that way, and that they are hated because of their antisocial and self serving behavior, not because of their religious beliefs. I think it’s safe to say individuals of any group that acted like that would be despised.

by Anonymousreply 127September 29, 2020 6:50 PM

[quote] [R115] try Shtisel the series on Netflix. It covers similar ground to Unorthodox but is more interesting. The lead is also gorgeous. The same actress is in the TV series. There is a good thread on it somewhere around here if I could only find it.

Thanks. I'll check it out.

I liked the final episode of Unorthodox better than the previous three but it was still a meh for me. If they do a 2nd season (does anyone know if they are?) then I don't know if I'll be back.

by Anonymousreply 128September 29, 2020 7:51 PM

R128 there will be no more episodes.

by Anonymousreply 129September 29, 2020 8:56 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!